Get ready for One Punch Man S2 to look even more like shit

Nobuyuki Hosoya, producer of Kemono Friends 2, Aikatsu, Cardfight Vanguard, allegedly removed from various anime production teams due to disrespectfulness toward ONE and their other work, Mob Psycho. Murata: "arrogance came from the bias of knowledge."

Attached: 108DA582-CCCC-4F18-B73F-FFC5113C5D70.jpg (580x874, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/kRREs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't get it how will this affect S2?

How will OPM S2 end up looking more like shit from this?

AHEM
FUCK ONE AND FUCK MOB SHITCO

>waaaaaaah my animu has a 6/10 animation instead of a 10/10, fucking ruinned
Christ, be thankful you got a second season. OPMdditors are so entitled.

they already covered the best arcs in the first season. The next remotely interesting arc is being dragged out and we won't even reach that part in s2 because of the tournament filler.

>Nobuyuki Hosoya, producer of Kemono Friends 2, Aikatsu, Cardfight Vanguard, allegedly removed from various anime production teams
How is this a bad thing? No one like this guy and between this and KF2 he keeps acting like an absolute retard.

Nips are having fun digging through Hosoya's twitter.
Pic related is him harassing newbie seiyuu over the course of 2 years.

Attached: 1111_20190425153539c97.jpg (3278x3320, 861K)

It's a 2nd season by fucking JC, if you watched index 3 you'd be glad it never even gotten a new season at all.

and? I watched 3 episodes and this season has been great so far

Fuck off with this complaining

well the two first episodes were done by time first aired.

episode 3 they had 2 weeks to complete.

every episode after this, will be at 1 week intervals, and they just fired their producer.

JC didn't exactly drop the ball immediately with index 3 either until later on when they adapted too fucking much in one episode. Keeping the pacing consistent has always been JC's issue.

every season of index looked like mediocre shit you retarded bandwagoner

Why do you think removing an asshat producer will make the animation worse?

How does that refute the point that JC did an even shittier job?

Back to your containment board Yea Forums shitter

Why does this guy still have job?

Nips said "connection". Don't quote me on that though.

>Kemono Friends 2
Served him right.

nothing there seems particular bad though

Can it really look any worse than it already does?

MOB CHADS RISE UP

Murata prepairs to kill people who dare to disrespect his best waifu.

What did that producer say about ONE?

ONE is a creepy motherfucker, he looks like a fucking rapist for fuck sake

He looks like someone who deads inside.

Attached: 1otkslan2v921.png (783x1074, 792K)

Based murata.
Also, the anime will look better now that they removed the producer

Based Nobuyuki exposing a hack like ONE

Even producers know Mob shitco is garbage.

he really looks like elliot rodger

Could this mean we can reclaim the anime to sum up entire arcs in single episodes like we already should be doing?

the problem isn't the animation
the problem is that it stopped being a satire of capeshit shonen and now it's just another capeshit shonen.

It's not mocking the tropes, it's using them.

Massive bait and switch. Astro Fighter Sunred had terrible animation and that was great. OPM pretended to be a comedy like that, but it's not.

Attached: banzai.jpg (3648x2736, 3.18M)

SHAMFURU DISPRAY

Makes you wonder how he even got work to begin with.

He's the grandson of a Shochiku Co. founder

that's not ONE, he's bald

Is this also Aikatsu?

Kemono Friends again? that show is a drama magnet.

Japanese Otaku are so creepy with their witch hunt obsession.

If flipping manga pages is more dynamic then no S2 is better

What's the TL of the things on OP's picture specifically?
I need further context

is that DK,Burning?

>creepy
Tits or gtfo

>He says on Yea Forums where we dont act much differently.

???
"We" haven't done anything like those creepy Otaku and idolfags.

I love Nobuyuki now.

lol

Is Murata a yandere?

See >

Riiiiiiiiiiiight *wink* *wink*

>harassing
yeah i can really sense the hostility behind those cute smiley faces.

He got METOO'd

You've never been harrassed, I assume. Imagine being constantly @ by an ugly landwhale who keeps trying to talk to you

The dude seems to have a history being a retard on twitter.
>On Twitter, Hosoya gained a reputation for replying condescendingly to fans criticizing the Kemono Friends 2 anime. On April 2, the day the final episode of Kemono Friends 2 aired, he wrote several tweets insinuating that the naysayers were not perceptive enough to understand the appeal of Kemono Friends 2 and were just blindly following the first anime. He has not tweeted since then.
archive.fo/kRREs

you clearly dont know japanese

fucking based.

How was this bad? It looks good for me.

Boros was literally leaking his own life force left and right and stopped to charge his suicide move right in front of Saitama after the latter jumped back from space and turned him into a pile of shit, borosfag shitposter.

Garou was tanking Saitama's attacks but still thinking of ways to win, taking precautions to keep a distance from him and actually adapting in the end, gaining new abilities. Garou would be even more methodical and ruthless against Boros because he's not interested in fighting monster alien invaders for fun. Garou would want to freaking kill him. But guess what, shitposter, Boros is already dead and gone.

Attached: x1.jpg (600x848, 146K)

Shitposters

madhouse was 6/10. this is 5/10.

>producer of Kemono Friends 2
It amazes me how much of a fucking trainwreck this turned out to me. Not only did they get new people to work on the second season, they got the shittiest people possible to do it.

Daily reminder that Garou is best boy and carrying season 2

Attached: chu.jpg (1280x729, 131K)

If Garou had evolved a little more, he would have beaten Saitama easily
Boros didn't even come close

>he would have beaten Saitama
Imagine being this fucking deluded

this is just shitposting, faggot wants to import the flaming from the last thread

>garoufag autism spilling into the new thread
Yikes!

It's not like before read/watch OPM for it's story and characters.

4chink have a history with witch hunting and internet bullying.
4chink is the essence of western creepy otakus and idolfags and neets, you fucking newfag.
Go back to your social networks.

This is Yea Forums, not "Yea Forums" aka /pol/ shit.

*people

>disrespectfulness toward ONE and their other work, Mob Psycho
Absolutely based

Attached: 1550070579225.png (800x667, 435K)

>he would have beaten Saitama easily

Attached: aha.jpg (640x720, 155K)

>false flagging
Oh borosfags. My condolences that Boros is dead, will never fight anybody, and Garou has better things to do. Like getting the best looking fight in the manga while you still shitpost about the obsolete Boros and his hypothetical fight with Garou. There's no Boros related material for your insecure ass to discuss after all, so you can only shitpost about Garou for an illusion of validation.

BASED Nobuyuki knows only Murata is the true GOD

I don't see anything wrong there, the guy is just retarded.

Yea Forums is even more fit for creepy otakus and idolfags, hell if anything come close to them it's Yea Forums.

So what exactly he said about ONE and Mob?

Is there any other fanbase as sensible and insecure as Garoufags?

The true god is ONE. Murata only knows how to do one thing and that is to draw. He wouldn't be able to come up with the idea of OPM

>sensible and insecure
>sensible
user, do you mean "sensitive"

t. mob shitcofag

borosfags are the very definition of cancerous power level fags
boros has been rolling in his grave for fuck knows how long now but they’re still crying about muh moon cannon and starting shit with garoufags
i wish we could just keep them locked in dbs threads

Idea of OPM
And what is that?
Everyone read it for the action, there's barely any story to talk about, it's pure action, ONE did one thing good and it's planned a non stop action paneling and that's about it.
That's simply a fact, no one would give two shits about ONE if not for Murata.

>no one would give two shits about ONE if not for Murata
Except for murata himself, or the people interested in mob, or the people interested enough in his works to make successful adaptations from them, and the great animators that it attracted, etc.

>garoufags still thinking Boros doesn't kick him to the moon
lol

Very nice
Garou became even more charismatic thanks to his voice actor and I’m glad the team is putting effort into animating him despite the production issues

Probably this level of shitposting
I heard somewhere else he was trying to brownnose his way up the staff by praising OPM while mocking Mob and ONE, didn't work out at all obviously.

>when an alien has you this assblasted years later
pathetic

based Nobuyuki

Ups, my ESL showed there.

Best producer in Japan knows Murata > ONE
OPM manga > Boku no Hero > shit > opm webcomic > mob shitco

>Except for murata himself
Well good for him, didn't change the fact that it's his art made OPM a thing, not ONE and his storytelling.
>people interested
People who are interested in MOB in the first place are 3.5 fujos and the rest same bandwagoners who would get into mob because of OPM popularity, the reason MOB even get adaptation because of OPM.
And that's a fact.
>stating truth is shitposting

guess thats what happenes when you reveal yourself as filthy secondary

Murata wanted to test his limits by recreating a turd into a fine piece of work.

You are spouting bullshit straight out of your ass with nothing to back it up on, you are shitposting.
Kill yourself.

I’d say Borosfags along with DBSfags should be wiped off the face of the board. They can use that site with an alien logo.

>I heard somewhere else he was trying to brownnose his way up the staff by praising OPM while mocking Mob and ONE
I mean in a way he's not wrong, but
>praising one dude's job while shitting on other and dude himself
Now that's just dumb.

>stating truth is shitposting

>Terra PowerPointing his way inside the ground
>Acqua held up in the air by a dying NHSBYCFA for 2 whole minutes
>Overwhelming slaughter
>Turn to zero
Those have nothing to do with pacing. The directing and overall animation quality itself was lackluster.
Index 1 and 2 at their peak had great Sakuga during some fights. Index III only had CGI backgrounds going on.

He's praising Murata not the hack.

Garoufags still seething about Boros 4 years on, based

Why is blatant fanboyism and inflammatory low effort bullshit not banned on Yea Forums? This shit board is spiraling out of control and it's like no one fucking cares.

That's objectively wrong though, OPM was a success before Murata even touched it.
>Bandwagoners
When is something not bandwagoning to you? You hear a manga is good, you go read it and you end up liking it, it's how the world works.

>You are spouting bullshit straight out of your ass with nothing to back it up on
Go on and point it out which part of what I said is exactly bullshit, instead of being assblasted for no good reason.
And what exactly do I even need to back up? the fact that OPM became popular because of Murata's redraw? how many people out there even read original webcomic? how many people out there care about MOB as people care about OPM? that's a fucking fact, and I'm not even shitting on MOB or ONE, i'm just stating the truth, because only a naive idiot would think the people would ever care about some no name dude with art as shitty as of 9 years old.
Hell, you can tell that Murata's redraw take all attention that even ONE actually focused on redrawing and make story panels instead of just continuing the webcomic.

What does Murata's quote mean?

Again,

Murata's remake is shit, except for the art.
The comedy and the pacing which made the web comic great has been lost.

even the site with the alien logo has a rule that prohibits power level fags from wanking over boros vs garou
boros was a mistake
unironic dragon ball reject that had no place in opm

>OPM was a success before Murata even touched it
Sure, everyone heard of it back in the days and it was such a hit long before Murata even learn about it...exept it didnt.
OPM was just a joke, a test for ONE's new software, not an actual project he ever wanted to focus on.
>it's how the world works
That's how bandwagoners work, reacting to everything popular, and not because you actually interested in it.

Because that's 4chink, newfriend.

This is exactly what I don't like about Murata's manga. The webcomic had some balance to not let your forget it's a satire, then Murata drags the arc to make it full battle shounen with no comedy at all. Although I think ONE decided to turn it into a more serious manga while he was taking a break to finish mob psycho and it's actually hia fault.

Answer my question, how is something not bandwagoning to you? By liking something no one else likes? I hope you even live by the same principles, because if you like anything that someone else likes, you're a bandwagoner. You realize how fucking retarded your logic is?

There ought to be a rule against defending a fictional character's honor.

I agree about pacing and comedy, though.

I already answered, if you can't into basic logic, then whatever I say is not going reach your braincells.
>how is something not bandwagoning to you?
How about not giving two shits about what is popular or not? most people are not interested in things unless they are popular and they loose interest, because they didn't picked up because they ever was interested in the story.
See those reaction retards on jewtube and tell me how many of them actually interested in what they see and not just doing it for views and hype?
What's with these naive kids these days, even such basic things like this are shocking revelation for them, go back to plebbit or whatever social network you came from.

Especially if the character is dead.

Why are you seething? why are you so assblasted? are you by any chance insulted because you feel like you actually fill into bandwagoner type?
Do you know what a trend is? well that's bandwagoners are, they are following everything that is trendy, popular, hype etc if they knew about something, chances are high they only learned about it few days ago, and all they know about it is what they heard from popular sources, in other words, they only have basic understanding of things given by hivemind, they don't form their own opinion as they lack critical thinking.
They saw new hot shit everyone's like, they gonna tell all their friends about it and they not gonna doubt if what they saw is actually what they like, or what they are being told to like.

ONE has managed to have more influence I nthe anime industry than most authors and executives just by trying his best to write manga despite his shit skill. He is pretty amazing desu

I just had a dream were Drive Knight was a clumsy cute girl under an ironman style suit

t. shiteater.
It was all Murata

Does it matter that Murata gets the spotlight when he answers to ONE anyway? Murata loves ONE.

Why is BNHA's hero system better than OPM? They are more organized and have more teamwork.

Murata can love whatever he wants, he is the one who made ONE being relevant in the first place.
It's like a popular director who liked some shitty mediocre book and turned into masterpiece of a movie.

Fictional characters can't be dead as they were never alive to begin with.

Your logic is dumb and so are you. This is the prime example of Yea Forums contrarians and why people hate you. You legit believe one's not allowed to like anything if many others liked it before you, because liking anything popular means you can't think for yourself. You can never be the first to ever read a manga to "form your own precious opinion", so everything is bandwagoning and this is what makes you shitpost, your entire reason for shitposting is a contradiction.
No? Like many others here I read Mob way before the anime adaptation, but oh no that's also bandwagoning because we only wanted an OPM clone. But we're not allowed to like OPM either because Murata made it popular. So we can only like Mob if we lived under a rock and never heard about OPM or ONE to begin with, so we can form our own unbiased opinion? Now name me a single manga you've read that you found by yourself without hearing it first from anyone, because that'd make you a bandwagoner. Your logic is fucking retarded unless you live without any human contacts, which would in turn make it really sad.

A character is only dead when people forget about them. Fiction lives in the mind afterall.

>phoenix man dies to a tickling device that made him take off his suit
>b-but it’s not the same OPM because the chapters are longer and there’s fight choreography!
>some chapters have loads of comedy
>b-but it’s not the same because nyan is a filler cat
>webcomic’s most praised arc had nonstop fights and fight choreography
>webcomic is updating again
>anime has fast pacing and tries with comedic moments
>you’re still complaining

what the fuck do you even want?

Like all those dick pics Yea Forums didn't send to the watamote author you mean?

So Abandonment is pretty much ultra instinct just without the aura, Neat, I would love to see a fight between the two abilities, too bad it would never really work

They want to return to pre-2014 where OPM was a niche and no one knows about it, so they can feel special about themselves. This is how sad Yea Forums is, they lose their reason of existence when they lose their special place.

Boy, i wish

no user, fictional characters die if they're killed
if there's no asspull in years since the death that's a cue for you to let go

>angry plebeian noises
Can you make a decent argument at the very least instead of just being buttblasted or something?
>This is the prime example of Yea Forums contrarians and why people hate you
Well you can just fuck off to plebbit then
>You legit believe one's not allowed to like anything if many others liked it before you
That's a nice projection you have, take some pills because you have serious mental issues.
Who said anything about not liking popular things? all I said is that a lot of people are mindless drones that just jump in into whatever is popular and have zero doubts about it.
That's a fucking fact, besides the argument was about OPM popularity and how many people actually gave two shits about it before Murata's redraw, and you go full autismo about muh popularity, congratulations, you are butthurt fanboy.
>so everything is bandwagoning and this is what makes you shitpost, your entire reason for shitposting is a contradiction
Abhoo abhooo everything I don't agree with is shitposting
Fucking crybaby.
>Like many others here I read Mob way before the anime adaptation
Cool story bro, you know when people actually started to give two shits about Mob? after fucking OPM became a thing, it wasn't translated until few fucks finally become interested in it.
>But we're not allowed to like OPM either because Murata made it popular. So we can only like Mob if we lived under a rock and never heard about OPM or ONE to begin with
Somebody call the ambulance, this kid has a flames coming out of his autistic butt.

Attached: 1542620241480.jpg (1572x884, 209K)

>you're not allowed to like or talk about a character if they died in the story
This is why most anime fans are retards who only care about the current arc of a ongoing series and forget about anything that's not from recent memory.

He said Reigen a shit.

Doesn't look older than 14.

Leave this shit thread and come here

You clearly didn't read anything what is being told to you and just spouting random autistic rage, because you feel insulted indeed because you realize you are actually bandwagoner.
What part of following the trend you do not understand? What part of lack of critical thinking you do noy understand? what part of "not caring what is popular" you don't understand? Just because everyone loves OPM and it's popular, doesn't mean everyone would read it and watch it right away, some people also may even watch it and read it and not even enjoy it.
You literally being mad because you can't even comprehend that some people may actually not being mindless drones, and that's speak volumes of your intelligence, all this autistic rage is just because you feel like your favorite show is being insulted.

This. Even ultimateking dropped mob shitco because of how shit it is.

of course it’s okay to like them but defending their dead honour is not
trying to meme up cults for characters who appeared for a couple of chapters, died and disappeared from the story without a trace is honestly retarded
it always spirals into shitposting since you have nothing new to legitimately discuss

At least episode 3 was good

You cannot comprehend people might like things that differ from you, you spout words like "drones" like they mean anything. Your definition of critical thinking in this context dwells down to "don't like something that is trending". You're twisting the status quo and outcome around to fit your narrative, whereas "liking a show" suddenly becomes the end result.
You're avoiding my question, what manga or show have you ever followed without hearing of it first? You have no arguments backing up that you're no bandwagoner yourself.

Nice fag, we can divert all the newfags there.

One Punch Man. I followed since the first chapter dropped so I didn't hear it from someone.

They've been organized for way more time. In OPM the hero association has only been around for like 2 years, it's amazing they are actually that big for thst short time frame

>but defending their dead honour is not
That shit happens for living or dead characters. Have you seen the retards suckling off Garou in these threads?

By the time OPM's scanlation came out it was already popular in Japan, so the scanlator himself was already following a trend which you're following in turn, making you a bandwagoner. See how pointless your argument becomes?

garou is a character with a huge presence in the story
there's nothing weird about liking him and there's always something new to discuss with him
shitposting over boros or mosquito girl to this day? pure undiluted cancer

Well it's by necessity, OPM's world is steadily moving towards the apocalypse at an accelerated pace, we don't notice because we follow the strong characters and they don't care too much but it is clear.

IDC about the scanlator I just randomly found the first chapter by sorting newest release page on a manga site.

>there's nothing weird about liking him
The homolust and blatant cult mwntality is among the worst on Yea Forums right now.

do you suffer from some extremely autistic form of contrarianism or something?
garou is in every version of OPM right now, he’s the hot stuff
rebelliously shitposting about dead characters won’t ever change that, you’re just needlessly shitting up the threads

No. You shouldn't be thankful for getting something that is low quality. If we keep lowering our expectations, things are only going to get worse. Soon you'll be saying a 4/10 is perfectly acceptable.

He's just your average nip creep stalker

Doesn't seem much different with the #metoo crowds.

*punts you into space*
heh... nothing personnel garoufag

Anime is a dying industry anyway, just like the Japanese population

Easily dodged. Boring.

Nothing personal, but you’re a miserably unskilled shitposter, borosfag.

>garou is in every version of OPM right now
And there is a cancerous fan base surrounding him every thread. Meanwhile boros based discussions can get bad, but get worse when the garou fans show up every time. I don't think there is even a cult around Boros. At worst it's people using him to troll garoufags

>can't dodge TTM's punch
>supposed to dodge Boros
kek, delusional garoufag.

>all these people getting triggered over based Garou

Attached: 1555619413443.jpg (850x1030, 57K)

>easily dodged
>by a guy who needs to get his ass whooped on to dodge
boros goes pink and punts him to the moon, no "i was just pretending to get my ass beat but i read your moves" bullshit from garou.

garou has a completely normal fanbase for a character with a major story presence and fanservice
pretty sure your shitposts about boros are inviting garoufags to shit on you and boros since you have an unhealthy itch for dragging garou into a discussion that shouldn’t be happening in the first place
boros is dead, but borosfags might as well live for the sole purpose of shitposting and cancerous power level faggotry, and both should be purged

>garou has a completely normal fanbase
Fujos aren't normal.

Garou tanked consecutive normal punches, Boros exploded.

only thanks to martial arts and got butthurt enough to ask God for full monsterification thus losing definitively. Boros regenerated and prepared to blow up the planet.

if you think his fanbase is just fujos you’re delusional
if you’re a pussy scared of fujos, then leave this board now
next episode isn’t for you

Seething borosfags.

Garou dodges Boros according to the author - ONE. ONE, who in response to the question about their fight pretty much ignored Boros and instead talked on and on about how strong Awakened Garou is and how much better he is than Boros at hand to hand. Boros' punches, kicks, whatever are kiddy shit.

>t. fujo
unsatisfied with ruining mob psycho threads, they move on to talk about how big garou's number is

>garou is meditating on a waterfall to find his inner truth right now in the manga
How can anyone compete against shyriu garou now if they barely could before?

nice projection there you faggot
too bad i’m not a girl and enjoyed mob without sperging over fujos in the threads like you
download some doijins to fap and stop pretending like gay shipping is ever shoved in your face in opm threads, pussy
garoufags could effortlessly spam you with that instead of doing occasional husbando posting

>if you’re a pussy scared of fujos, then leave this board now
You can't even pretend it's not a bunch of deranged, fetishistic, women backing Garou. And you all ruin shit and try and act like everyone else is the bad guy.

garou is liked by the majority of people consuming opm
you’re seriously sad to pretend some mystical women are oppressing your poor shitposting obsessed persona
instead of shitposting incessantly and killing threads, get a reality check, put your pants up and post your niche waifu, kid

>you’re seriously sad to pretend some mystical women are oppressing your poor shitposting obsessed persona
You say this while literally believing there is a cult that posts about another character. That lack of self awareness...

If he is 100% human again, he is actually weaker now

what planet do you live on?
boros indeed has a cult of endlessly cancerous power level fags who should be euthanized

>what planet do you live on?
One where fujos and raging homos like to pretend they aren't cancer themselves ruining threads on a taiwanese puppet show forum.

>author literally says Garou loses
>garoufag claims he can win

>"arrogance came from the bias of knowledge."
what does that even mean

so the planet of delusion
opm threads are overran with waifu posting
garou is a favorite for many readers and soon watchers
people who’ve been following opm for years genuinely wanna see what he does next, others are excited for his big fight redraw, now they’re watching over anime too
and then there you are, a band of spergs obsessed with dragging garou into shitposting competitions over power level faggotry and whatever tickles you because the basics like murata sexualizing him and ONE making him a sympathetic character really set off your asspain
could be posting your waifu but no, you’re just cancerous as shit
and gay
wew

The /cow/ board is nothing but harassment and bullying campaigns.

>not sucking off a male character
>gay
And I only have one waifu but Read or Die has nothing to do with OPM so why would I bring her up? Are you some kind of degenerate faggot who has more than one waifu? Who am I kidding, you think garoufags aren't terminal cancer so of course you have more than one waifu.

He's probably one of those redditors who think waifu means "favorite girl from this series".

shitposting over garou just because he’s male and his popularity upsets you is damn gay, reeks of other deep-rooted issues too
you could be spending time on fapping to your waifu like i’m doing posting tatsumaki in another thread but you’re literally just a thread sized tumor on stubby legs dragging the character into shitposting battles for no reason other than your fragile sexuality

Wouldn't surprise me.

How about to head right back to where you came from if you don't like being called out for your shit? Garoufags are super defensive little snowflakes despite the supposed popularity of the character. You think yoi'd be more confident but a single mention of Boros has you running for your hugboxes. God forbid anyone like a character and can also handle the banter. You get called cancer, call the other guy cancer. Get called gay, accuse the other person of being gay. Next you'll tell me I'm just an off boarder trying to fit in since that's the extent of your retorts.

some say boros is best
others say garou is best
but in reality sperm is stored in the balls

Attached: 1555775227266.jpg (600x840, 193K)

i'm feeling right at home here
you seem to be going through an existential crisis though because this endless garou season is making you question your sexuality
i know shitposting is your coping mechanism and when you get called out you whine exactly like you're doing right now
because some garoufag engaged one of your cancerous brethren who went off with another shitposting competition because they felt assfucked by garou's presence, power level or even some anime screenshots with his character that day
you know, fujos have absolutely nothing on your feelings of personal inadequacy and irrational jealousy over a male character like garou taking up pixels in the threads in the middle of his story

Good, now end Kimura's career too, and whoever at KDKW made the call to cut Yaoyaorozu, especially if it was Mine

>you seem to be going through an existential crisis though because this endless garou season is making you question your sexuality
That's some impressive projection.

Attached: 1556220421753.png (793x262, 121K)

Could Garou beat King? (The strongest man in the world)

>beating other mangas is no fun anymore, I can't feel any emotions since no one can compete