Fruits Basket

Did you buy best boys manga Yea Forums?

Attached: fruitsketeers.jpg (279x400, 29K)

Attached: 1.png (719x1280, 564K)

Attached: 2.png (719x1280, 576K)

Attached: 3.png (719x1280, 596K)

Attached: 4.png (719x1280, 531K)

Attached: 5.png (719x1280, 439K)

Attached: 6.png (719x1280, 532K)

Attached: 7.png (719x1280, 661K)

Attached: 8.png (719x1280, 692K)

Hattori deserved a gentle woman like Kanna, not the dull teacher.

Attached: 9.png (719x1280, 508K)

Still not as bad as ShigurexAkito, now that's a shit ship!

I thought he and the teacher were good together.

Antis and shipperfagsBTFO! Shigure and Akito were actually one of, if not the first couple to get engaged as soon as the curse broke, also this short confirms that he's a loving husbando towards his waifu

Attached: Based.png (500x706, 271K)

>A manga just about my husbando Shigure Sohma

yes please

He belongs to Akito though.

>tfw you are a creative serial procrastinator who sits at home all day, makes money only off of your art, has a genderbending fetish, and dogs surround you for no real reason

am i shigure irl?

Shit taste

Shigure is worst boy

Attached: evil.png (500x354, 184K)

Depends, do you also have identity issues and an ongoing existensial crisis user? Do you like to manipulate people for fun?

Attached: Shigure 1.jpg (728x1176, 106K)

Yes, yes, and yes

You contradict your own point with that image

>Genderbending fetish

So Shigure's only with Akito because he's a chaser?

>You contradict your own point with that image

Nothing came out of it though, he wasn't evil mastermind plotting a nefarious plan he just wanted to break the curse.

Reverse traps are always best girls

Attached: akito-soma.jpg (410x500, 13K)

>blocks your path

Attached: Ritsu.jpg (419x600, 52K)

They have a cute daughteru though

Attached: Kinu_Sohma.png (503x620, 73K)

Are you an Alpha Chad?

Do they fucc?

Attached: Kyoru.jpg (500x500, 121K)

Yes, at least 3 times in fact!

Who is best girl and why is it the tiger loli?

Attached: Sohma.Kisa.full.382406.jpg (587x700, 176K)

That's not the God!loli

Attached: loliakki.png (229x300, 78K)

Isn't this the series with a lot of age gaps?

I bought this chapter just for my cute waifu.

Attached: doggy's waifu.png (500x500, 165K)

Shigure pls go

The author's fetish is more incest than age gaps. There's the whole conceit that the family never interacts much with the outside world because of their curse and mostly date among themselves. Several canon ships are cousin marriages.

She's an ugly old hag here though, no longer a cute, pure loli.

>Incest

No they're barely blood related if at all. The Sohmas are meant to resemble and old-style Japanese clan, they're not LITERALLY cousins.

There’s only 1 official one (Tohru’s parents) and 1 maybe one that wasn’t confirmed yet in the sequel (Uo and rooster)

The 3rd one got retconned

No, they are too pure!

Akito a cute, CUTE!

Attached: FE5789AE-C175-4114-A2CE-2D60BD150C73.jpg (666x493, 120K)

Akito a shit, SHITT!

Go away Ren

Best girl with her husbando and her son.

Attached: E13CAB07-6DE6-4D1E-9115-A17BA5721E6A.jpg (1426x2047, 764K)

They have 3 kids though

That's not Rin

Also Horse content when?!

Attached: tumblr_mt4mj5xZcR1rypvm7o1_r2_500-6088.jpg (469x469, 111K)

I want more actual best girl Saki content and get the story about the Gaijin she married

Attached: 71859224-E1DA-4C46-9FE7-D1F7CF9FF3A9.jpg (210x240, 14K)

She’s a lesbian

Akito is a realistic portrayal of Borderline Personality Disorder and you are ableist if you hate this character

Back to tumblr with you

What if you hate Dog?

Attached: shit.png (704x414, 323K)

I wish Takaya had gone full /u/ and she ended up with Akito.

Her little nickname for her and the look on her face when she said it was priceless

She’s homophobia though so she would’ve never done that

I'M UPSET THAT WE NEVER SEE AN OLDER HIRO AND KISA IN ANOTHER

Attached: 4koma 1.jpg (4608x3456, 3.19M)

Never lewd your waifu

Attached: 4koma2.jpg (4608x3456, 3.33M)

Should've been canon, fuck Shigure!

Attached: KurenoAki.jpg (4608x3456, 3.21M)

Where are all these from?

How tf does anyone hate Shigure though? He's the best

What makes him the best to you?

>No character development
>Poor Motivation
>Built up throughout the manga to be evil but nothing comes of it
>Only there for shippingfaggotry
>Was responsible for Best girl Horse getting imprisoned
>”MUH DREAM”

How can anyone not?

Best ship? Best ship.

Attached: 6D2034E7-E2A6-414F-A250-45894393DBF9.jpg (4608x3456, 2.6M)

Shigure is actually the deepest, most complex character in the series.

Reducing his character and motivation down to just "shipping bait" or "wanting to get Akito" is doing him a major disservice. His immediate attachment to the dream and thus subsequently Akito is meant to signal to the audience just how lost and empty he really feels in life. He had massive identity issues and didn't have a strong sense of self outside of the curse like all the other Juunishi did which is why he was the only one able to latch onto Akito the way he did.

It's only when Kureno's curse breaks and Akito sleeps with him that he realises that as much as he's not bothered by it like everyone else, he's just been using the curse and his bond to Akito as a crutch the whole time which is incredibly unhealthy.

Seeing Kureno free and Akito being able bond with him without the curse makes Shigure begin to question everything and he starts thinking that he still wants a bond and a relationship with Akito, but on his own terms. He wants to be able to stand shoulder to shoulder to her and be seen as an equal rather than as a servant playing out their role.

He wants to try to get to know and genuinely love the real Akito hiding underneath that God persona, this is why he gifts her that kimono at the end and says "It's nice to meet the new you."

Loving the God was nice and easy for him, but he's no longer content with the status quo which is why he shakes things up the way he does and pushes Akito out of her comfort zone, in truth it's also pushing himself out of his comfort zone. He's trying to forge a relationship with Akito independant to their forced bond to see if the real "truth" and "meaning" to life can be found and cultivated outside a predetermined fate.

Shigure Sohma is the only character to go through such an extensive existensial crisis and stare it square in the face, vowing to overcome it through any means possible.

Shigure Sohma is awesome.

Attached: fb-111-8.jpg (827x1075, 552K)

Based essayposter. Dog is our guy.

Attached: D3fBuPpWkAIpeMX.jpg (1200x675, 107K)

He dindu nothin! He truly is a good boi

Attached: 6E5F07D9-8B1E-4BB6-A7AC-0A168DA86326.png (303x439, 32K)

He’s a pedo though

Attached: 854CCBF6-954F-47B4-A88E-733CD194CE17.jpg (245x361, 23K)

No that’s Tohru’s dad

Attached: 8377AE82-DEC1-4480-9110-8D79408CDBA4.png (226x348, 57K)

How old even was he do you think?

They’re both pedos

Around 25

Based Pedo teacher

Attached: 52C01CE3-9445-4EF2-870D-1B1ECA431B71.jpg (227x222, 12K)

Would you a MILF?

Attached: 35FD3481-D1C3-4FA5-9C32-990A2BF9894E.jpg (293x172, 12K)

I don't get the hate for Natsuki's later art style. I kinda like it better than the older style. The only problems I have with it is that she makes the character's faces longer and sometimes their eyes look so dead and blank. More common in Yuki and Machi which also makes sense I guess considering their nature.

Why do people shit on dog so much but not Alito?

Waifufaggotry

Maybe because Akito had actual character development and didn't need to rely on shipping to get attention unlike dog?

Some of the characters end up looking real samey and it makes them hard to tell apart when everything is in black and white.

>ignoring that he banged Akito’s super abusive mother to get back at her
>adoring husband

>her son
How Takaya resolves hat love triangle was so fucking stupid. It ruined the satisfication of the pairing I wanted to end up winning getting together.

Keep seething Ratfag!

He only did that because Akito cucked him with Kureno.

Not all men are into NTR user, he was simply giving her a taste of her own medicine

Attached: fruits-basket-459708.jpg (800x1307, 117K)

Shigure pls

Those are adopted

Someone post that page where Takaya says that two girls can't be together

Who's he planning to destroy do you think? His Waifu again?

I was a Catfag, you idiot.

Do it with some other family member, not the one who brought immense suffering to the point Akito was an abusive mess. Women tend not to take back men who fucked their moms, regardless of any reason.

Akito did, she was just that desperate

Attached: pic.png (256x368, 63K)

He likes to get it where it hurts the most so one would never think of messing with him again

Find a flaw

Attached: 5C9EB266-79FB-4067-B9BC-C177D2CFBB70.png (407x702, 419K)

Motherfucker

It’s fine for him as a character flaw but don’t try to sell to me that they could be a lovey-dovey together with some DEEP CONVERSATIONS and that the reader is supposed to cheer them on.

They are the poster couple of why the second half of Fruits Basket went to shit. It started as a genuine emotional drama to pure shoujoshit.

Their son is a literal carbon copy of Kyo though, both in looks and personality

Attached: 13D9792A-5ECF-4FD3-9C9A-97E10D18DEEB.png (408x556, 460K)

>Shipperfags still seething

Attached: Akito-and-Shigure-akito-and-shigure-31010866-333-520.jpg (333x520, 31K)

Based and shippilled

Shitty people and shitty couple. Please delete

I'm sorry your delusional Shigure/Mayu ship didn't win in the end user

Please cope.

Attached: 1550793389843.jpg (374x421, 49K)

Shigure is shit and I hate him regardless of the person he ended up with, mentally ill shipperfag

I don't even have money to go to college nowadays, so I'm very thankful, OP.

Hoho, remember the buttmad fujos.

Shit taste then user, its your loss did you not read ?

Attached: Shigure suit.jpg (300x168, 6K)

That's why I thought he was the most boring Sohma kid, he's basically just Kyo.

I am the random Gaijin that married Saki, our love is super strong.

Hatori is really fast on the spot though, for his stoic personality.

Kana was very dull though, you're just riding your nostalgia goggles. Mayu makes him very happy, and she always loved him deeply.

Are you a woman though user? Saki is /u/ only

Attached: yuri.png (500x353, 142K)

You guys also forgot about the original anime where he’s a cool hot drunkle type, a rogue of an older relative for girls to secretly fantasize about

Even without the Akito storyline Shigure is best boy

yes

He's a pedo in that one though

Attached: pedo.jpg (500x281, 25K)

Nah, she gets flak too. I get the whole "It was so far ago and everyone should move on" thing, but damn Akito did a lot of people dirty and she's rewarded with a cute son for it.

>Son

It might be a daughteru user

Attached: Shiki.jpg (1280x923, 495K)

Took her almost 10 years to have a cute son though, lot of time to think about what she have done to others.

He was my favorite boy in the anime but then I decided to read the manga and I've been buttblasted since then

He doesn't have an arc like veryone else does though, he's basically only there for shipping and even is goal is rooted in shipping autism

I want to protect Shiki (male)(female)

Attached: shiki bullying.png (312x1560, 601K)

We know Sawa

>Favorite boy in the anime

So you stan pedos?

Yikes!

His manga self was an objectively better person simply for the fact that at least he wasn’t a pedo.

He was a pedo in the manga too though. Fuck you, I just wanted him to fuck my younger self

>Only attracted to one woman in her twenties
>Pedo

How is he a pedo in the manga when he only wants Akito?

>no spoilers about cat and tohru
Sad as fuck.

Attached: D3ZrMXUUwAAUMwJ.jpg (768x1024, 89K)

Here you are user

Attached: 63E96CE2-2DCD-4EE8-BC02-0E187862AC23.jpg (1204x1920, 985K)

this desu, Shigure is meant as the male equivalent of a MILF

He makes some untoward jokes about Tohru and her classmates in the original anime

I'm talking specifically about the MANGA though, in the original anime he was definitely a pedo but in the manga he never did that.

This is your daily reminder that reverse traps are and will forever be always gayer than regular traps

If you waifu one or find yourself attracted to one you're probably a faggot, sorry.

Attached: Akitoface.jpg (630x861, 70K)

>Hates the gays and trannies
>Loves older man/younger woman age gaps
>Has a MC that's the perfect example of a submissive, traditional and pure waifu

Based Takaya

>looks like a dude
>acts like a shitty dude
She probably secretly has a dick or two as well

>Acts like a dude
>Catty towards women
>Cries at the drop of a hat
>Uses Sex as a weapon
>Is afraid of everyone abandoning her and having to fend for herself

She's just your typical tsun bitch in the same vein as Asuka and Akane Tendo, she absolutely sucked at being a dude. Haruhi Fujioka was a more convincing reverse trap.

Attached: girl.png (714x518, 110K)

I hate hetero romances. No, thanks.

Asuka would eventually become like Akito given a few years, probably even more violent.

Is it really hetero if one is attracted to a reverse trap?

What would Fruits Basket be like if the reboot was directed by Anno?

Shigure would become a Whiny Shinji

>>tumblr

How did he get away with this?

Attached: Akigure.jpg (745x1200, 86K)

Dead father

Tohru's freakouts about her homelessness and depending on other people would be a lot more pronounced. There might even be a suicide attempt somewhere in her early episodes.

>Akito would have a shit load more screen time with even more violent freakouts, probably hospitalizing Kyo for ten episodes by beating him almost to death
>Shigure would attempt to rape someone or masturbate in the same room as Tohru
>Waves Girl would have an existential crisis about whether her powers bring bad karma
>Tohru would have flashbacks about her mother's gang activities where she watches her mother get sexed into a yanki gang and then kill someone in front of Tohru to prove her gang loyalty
>Kyo would attempt a bathtub suicide
>Yuki would have a double life as a manipulative sexual predator and also be a woman beater

Sounds a lot better than the source material, I wish Anno would’ve done the reboot.

Probably something like Karekano 1-18 that never gets to the real dramatic stuff.

>kissing a loli on the cheek

The absolute madman!

Meh.