Boku no Hero Academia

Get ready folks it's another round of Hori's
>O MY QUIRK EVOLUTION

Attached: Himiko_Toga's_Quirk_deactivated.png (200x189, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/142388011/#142407575
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1545726225179.jpg (1054x692, 117K)

Rent-free.

>EVERYBODY GETS BROKEN ASS POWERS
So that's the asspull of the week, yet again.

I stream this anime dubbed stay mad.

O

Attached: 1556177336105.png (341x973, 309K)

O, MY COPY QUIRK...!!

>other thread reaches bumplimit
>immediately make a new one
>every shitposter hauls ass to this one

Attached: cockhunter.png (1446x1440, 480K)

How are people defending this? Hori is fuckiing garbage and he shows it again.

SEETH

RUBBER

rent free

Monoma bros...

Attached: 1549547897290.jpg (640x944, 87K)

You faggots should stop reading shonen if this sort of shit upsets you enough to waste your time complaining about it online to actual nobodies to validate your childish anger feedback loop.

Cope

>O MY QUIRK EVOLUTION
Literally explained it wasn't quirk evolution
Can anyone read?

Attached: onaho.png (800x392, 226K)

>Seething

Just post in the on topic thread.
This one will be deleted soon anyways.

the Yea Forums tranny wants to insult you at all cost, they don't care.

>I am gonna be intentionally misunderstand it
>that means the manga will be seen as bad rather than just people thinking I am a retard
Genius plan there.

FUCK WHYYYY

he wants to win arguments, but since he can't understand the products, he just plays both side and win against himself, in public. Praying god every night nobody will notice... Because you know, those tribalistic trannies won't understand people of Yea Forums actually go in more than one board.

Based

Attached: 1445386431165.png (264x262, 121K)

so what does her quirk do now?

Good fight and awesome chapter. Though it is upsetting that LA are just some cliche jobbers in the end, if it provides as much focus on each member of the League as it did on Toga, then I'm ok with this. I like LoV
Also seeing Toga doing this as Ochako is creepy af. I think I've already written a ling text on their parallel in the past and now it all is getting even more apparent. And these words:"Cuteness is creepy"... all hail villain Uraraka

Toga is really cute too bad her manga is complete dogshit

Toga
>Very Cute
>good fashion
>incredibly versatile quirk
>able to crate new strategies instantly
>cute smile
>only cares about Deku

Ochako
>lifted some rocks once
>retarded megaman boots
>weighs 500 pounds even after using her quirk on herself
>only cares about money

>Hori asspulls another ability
Whats his problem?

Attached: 1445795484458.jpg (923x599, 513K)

They are businessmen with lots of money. I don't expect most of them to be real threats outside of a bad rock-paper-scissor power matchup. It's basically the Osaka battle in kill la kill. Lots and lots of shittalk and resources and chip damages.

why do hori treat monoma like shit?

What's Bakugou evolution quirk gonna be?

>monoma and toga are cousins
imagine though

He can treat his own heart disease brought on by years of seething with his quirk.

>Even Toga gets a powerup
Powercreep is real, I've said this since they started showing so many broken quirks for the class B characters whose quirks still hadn't been shown.

>Why?
Because his quirk was shown relatively early in the series and Hori just powercrept him out of relevancy.

He can massage his heart via explosions and revive himself when he dies. O MY EXPLOSIVE QUIRK

The ability to reconfigure his heart and lungs postmortem with the power of explosions

She didn't really get a powerup.

Telekinetic Explosions or exploding other people's sweat somehow

>Toga as Uraraka fights a person with explosions
>Uraraka herself fought Bakugou
Some inspiration right here

Can anyone stop her?

Attached: toga time.png (900x1260, 845K)

Bakuchad

It's a shame that no one from LoV has caught Toga's fight on camera. Imagine the chaos that would erupt if a person who looks just like one of U.A. students and uses the same quirk as her is shown killing people in a remote town.

Bakugod

He can not only explode his sweat but all his bodily fliuds including spit, blood, snot and piss.

> just be able to copy how people look
> now be able to do that + use their abilitys as well
Its obviously a powerup, the fuck are you talking about?

>explosive diarrhea

>shits in every popular manga thread
>thinks people will tske him seriously

it isn't a powerup, she has intentionally never revealed the full power of her quirk before, and fucking christ if Twice can indirectly copy quirks with his power why can't Toga who literally needs a person's blood for her powers to work?

>Another thread of anons who don't know the series

Attached: tumblr_pbarwicWO41qkynuno1_1280.jpg (958x1508, 368K)

Bakumom

Can we come up for quirk evolutions for all of class A? Ojiro would grow a second more flexible tail. Iida could grow engines from his arms like his brother has. If Shouji to have one of his limbs removed that appendage would regenerate until it becomes a clone of him, but will die off after a short time.

Attached: 1551371030777_3.png (281x395, 23K)

prototypes are just prototypes. They don't mean final product only ideas.

chapter:
>did her quirk evolve
>lol no
thread:
>quirk evolution confirmed

Attached: 1555870341169.jpg (907x778, 47K)

hmm yes, with her quirk gone along with my experience and superior cqc, I should have the advantage.

Attached: 1495899794773.png (216x234, 19K)

Deku, by dating her

> never revealed
She was influenced by a truth-forcing quirk and never said this crap. Its obvious that Hori came up with this at best after the OH arc and at worst in the last couple of chapters.
And yes, its a powerup, she is stronger now than she was before (if anything than at least for us readers since we now know about her full strength).
And "just because X can do it" isnt a excuse. quirks are supposed to be different and have their own rules/limitations, so this has even less of a value as a argument in this series than any other one.

That's her entire character. The only thing that is a prototype are the different drafts for her appearance.

She has a knife he's fucked.

>Koichi unlocks a new facet of his quirk by using it in a way he never thought to before
>HOLY SHIT VIGILANTES IS SO GOOD WHY AREN'T YOU READING THAT INSTEAD OF THE MAIN MANGA
>Toga unlocks a new facet of her quirk by using it in a way she never thought to before
>ASSPULL ASSPULL HORI IS A HACK MHA IS JUMPING THE SHARK O MY TRANSFORMING QUIRK
seethe

Attached: toga smile.png (1080x1920, 1.68M)

If you still come in bnha thread in hope of people who actually read it duscussing the chapter and not just shitposting/playing dumb, then it's your fault

Both are asspulls the fuck are you talking about?

>Toga is confirmed bisexual
>"It's ok, we knew it since the prototype page"
>Toga has the power to copy quirks too, and it was shown in the game too
>"WTF NEVER HEARD OF THAT ONE"

Define "asspull".

>every reveal is an asspull
ok buddy

How to end this argument and dismiss Hori has a hack with one simple picture.

Attached: 1556143052426.jpg (1067x1600, 341K)

what happened to this series?

If you don't do 3 pages of text describing a shonen character's powers through grueling internal monologue, but instead reveal things in a timely manner with the story, it's an asspull.

I don't get it? She says she turns into people and that's exactly what happened this chapter

truth forcing quirk means she can't lie, doesn't mean she can't hold shit back

>I can transform into a person
>doesn't specify appearance

Attached: recordscratchgiga.jpg (832x636, 175K)

That's true, but she doesn't state that she can copy their abilities as if she's fucking Kirby.

Twice doesnt mention his clones can use quirks either.

Cementoss

Are you being dumb on purpose.

Attached: DkAMHDqUcAEPV0U.jpg (322x564, 23K)

Why are people defending Hori now? It's pretty much agreed that since the Overhaul arc his wiring has been going in a downward spiral. The only people who still blindly suck his cock seem to be redditors.

>that gives me more options

foreshadowing right there hoss

Villains like this dude and OP constantly coming in here and owning themselves, when they think they're making a point.

fucking retards actually think every shonen needs to be written like the chimera ant arc and be 90% narration
literally just look at the pages and read what the characters say you fucking idiots

Makes sense

The Nemoto guy can make his quirk cause people to spout information wven they were unaware of like when he asked Mirio's motives for rescuing Eri which triggered him to spout out stuff hidden in his own head he was unaware of

It's unironically jeremy shitting himself defending another asspull

Truth forcing also didn't make twice specify his clones could use quirks
Which was the main reason people have been theorizing Toga could as well since the fucking truth quirk explanation

This page literally proves the opposite by using "a person" and not "appearance", user...

So why doesn't she tell them that she can copy abilities as well? She even goes extra and states that she can copy their clothes, why would she leave such important information out?

hori's writing wasn't good to begin with

>chimera ants
Use YN next time. At least it's an enjoyable arc.

I wanna have a wild, crazy sex with this bitch. I want to put my dick inside her crazy vagina!

This is LITERALLY the fucking page that made us all think she could maybe use quirks of people she transformed into.

Yorknew isn't constantly overburdened by narration though, that was my exact point

It's Jeremy. He was shitposting in the BC thread earlier too.

Attached: Jeremy herocuck.png (595x154, 34K)

Because Hori hadn't thought about including it until now

because she realized what he was doing and stopped herself

>quirk forces you to tell the truth
>Makes Toga give details about how much blood she needs, how it works, and that she can even copy a person's clothes (which doesn't make any sense besides the fact that its need so she just doesn't run around naked all the time)
>but she doesn't give the details that she can copy a person's quirk as well
Hmm

Cause she said what she wanted to say. She answered truthfully, just didn't went into details. The same way Twice didn't mentioned that his clones got the quirks of the original.

The quirk use is a logical progression if she was to improve her quirk, which 1 1/2 months of Gigafighting definitely helped with. Pushed now some by Killer Queen there just was the finishing touch.

Why didn't she specify she would copy the voice?

Because the voice is obviously included in "transform into a person"
Now think about what they call powers
quirks. Kosei, personalities
To them quirks are part of a person just as your hair color or your voice.

In that case I agree with you. God, CA was such a fucking chore to read.

>The Nemoto guy can make his quirk cause people to spout information wven they were unaware of
Absolutely based. That hack hori can't outsmart us, like the rest. We aren't sheep.

Attached: 483543543.png (1586x1104, 331K)

>>Ojiro - tail grows scales for added defence and damage
>>Hagakure - mass cloaking
>>Grapes - becomes the Katamari Damacy

Have twice told 'em his clones copy the quirks? Hmm?

The first improvement of Koichi's quirk was ok, he aways hovered a bit when he used his quirk. The second improvement was an asspull. Fucking projectiles.

>Hori made 6 good chapters without dropping the ball
Let's face it, it was bound to happen anons

Based and furypilled.

>furries in charge of making charts

Quirks are part of people in this universe

Who's next up in line for a bullshit power up?

Don't care about her "O MY EVOLVED QUIRK" moment, I'm more annoyed that Hori introduced another seemingly interesting faction just to make them fodder for one of the most boring group of villains I've seen in a shonen manga. Hori doesn't know how to properly build them up so he's just throwing fodder at them as an excuse to give them new abilities.

I would be really surprised if it is actually that one sided and they just take out all the Liberation army without any losses themselves.

When will you learn how the bell curve works? Also, Beastars is a great series.

So basically where Monoma seems to understand a quirk immediately after copying it, Toga has to study the original quirk wielder and how they use the quirk so she can use it herself. I wonder how that would go for relatively simpler quirks, like Todorki's fire and ice, because maybe she has to know what their powers are first for her to trial-and-error her way into using them. I assume each quirk has a unique way to be activated, for example Shinso's needing to mentally target someone to brainwash them.

Spinner. Prepare for O MY LIZARD BODY soon.

Attached: 3.webm (1280x720, 702K)

BAK U GO

I mean any quirk he would have would be an asspull.

>can't explain twice
Kek

>Toga has to study the original quirk wielder and how they use the quirk so she can use it herself.
congratulations, apparently you're the only person in the thread who actually reads the manga

The problem with powers in this series is that there's a huge range of different powers the characters have but they all try to do the same things with them. The only form of conflict Hori seems to know is head-to-head physical brawls. Even though many characters have powers that would be best suited for stealth or surveillance or support or laying traps everyone in this series tries to be a Frontline fighter. So you have to introduce asspulls to characters with non-combat powers so they can be in big dumb shounen fights too.

Attached: 1540050492941.png (421x610, 94K)

>When will you learn how the bell curve works?
I think that has sort of become the joke.

she is that person, why would you imagine it doesn't come with the quirk?

Attached: 23726323432.png (830x976, 115K)

Not sure what point you're trying to make. I don't have a problem with antagonists winning their battle If it's done correctly. Stop blindly defending Hori's shit tier writing.

>I would be really surprised if it is actually that one sided and they just take out all the Liberation army without any losses themselves.
The League will end up badly hurt but will survive. Literally the only person they would lose on their side is Spinner at most since he's the only member that actually seems expendable at this point. But he's been sorta narrating this arc so maybe not so much anymore.

What happens if Toga drinks the blood of a Nomu?

So if the next fight is a Liberation Army win will you still stand by what you are saying?

Maybe we'll find out.

>I don't have argument, you are just DEFENDING HORI LET ME INSULT EVREYBODY OK
snoy's purest essence, how did they kick you out of Yea Forums already? You posted your name by mistake?

>outnumbered
>outmatched
>pulls a new ability out of her ass after getting an edgy backstory and one shots her opponent
lmao what a garbage series

I dunno.
I can see them taking a real death just like magne
My money is on Compress.

Agreed. I feel that if Togashi or Oda wrote an arc of BnHA they would give us fantastic conflicts of wit and complexity with all of 1A and multiple antagonist factions. I'm just bored with the repetitive, formulaic arcs of BnHA and Hori's incompetence.

Attached: 1497752924059.jpg (185x264, 13K)

Literally obsessed lmao

I was hoping the Liberation army would actually put up a fight instead of being cheap plot progression so no

Yes. If a member of the Liberation Army pulls a similar stunt to Toga then I'll call it out too.

Are you genuinely mentally retarded? What the fuck are you even trying to say?

Oda would have them all run somewhere for 100 chapters and Togashi would write a great story but not really draw any panels
Would make a good book though

Biggest example of this:
>All for one has million bajillion quirks
>Fights All Might who's only power is to punch really, really hard
>Uses his billion quirks to make a big arm to punch really hard

That was the final nail in the coffin that proved Hori was a hack.

Attached: 1534371924217.gif (320x180, 2.47M)

So your point isn't really who won but you just didn't like how a character won?
Despite it being a possibility and despite the entire fucking theme of the manga being about sort of reaching into yourself and going Plus Ultra

You must hate this manga since fucking USJ.

There are surveillance cameras all about, so ReDestro COULD be recording this. Since Toga's disguise was breaking down at the end, though, and her costume was still the same, it wouldn't be a good propaganda tape.

The person having the truth forcing quirk was using the full power of their quirk, toga couldn't have lied unless she didnt know it herself

Oda is better at story telling then Togashi tbph

>Despite it being a possibility and despite the entire fucking theme of the manga being about sort of reaching into yourself and going Plus Ultra
Is this how herocucks defend asspulls? That's honesty pathetic.

But we know Twice knew his clones could use the quirks
It wasn't a lie.
It was just something that wasn't specified.

>Two threads with people just trying to rustle people make them angry and salty
>Both threads feeding the shitposters that delicious nutrients they crave

A half of it stil had Ochako's face, so it could be used if he has the right angle

Don't do this he's already suffered enough with a lost arm.

I am just wondering have you been seething for this entire manga?
Every single fight so far has been a "reach into yourself and go all out"
Toga is completely in line with everything else.
I can't really tell you you have to like it since that is subjective but you have to be retarded.

This. While Oda writes a great story, Togashi writes a big explaination why his story is gread despite it being pretty mediocre.

>cheap plot progression
somebody should make a shitposter buzzword bingo

Attached: 1555362084147.jpg (750x649, 48K)

Why are you being willfully retarded and purposely misinterpreting my posts? "Reaching into yourself and going Plust Ultra" isn't an excuse for characters to pull new powers out of their ass at the last second which Hori seems to be doing nonstop now.

The bullying will never stop

Well here's hoping toga keeps getting her shit pushed in and the LA aren't all pushovers

Fuck off Jeremy you subhuman obese manchild don't you ever fucking reply to me

I like Oda's story but I hate his pacing
Its like every one Piece arc is a slower Yakuza arc.

They all run towards the big bad for a million chapters split off to have their own fights and then the MC ends off fighting the big bad.
I hated yakuza for exactly that.

Why are you so desperate to defend this series? The irony of you accusing anyone else of seething when you've been doing nothing but crying when people are shitting on Hori.

>buzzword
>follows the clear pattern of new villains being introduced (e.g chisaki squad) just to job and ascend the Deku/LoV more

This might be your first shonen but some of us are privy to noticing lazy repetitive plot progressions.

the shitposters are having a meltdown, to the point all they can do is quoting each others saying "based"

Maybe beause he tried other quirks before and got his face punched off based speedreader.

Attached: shoutooooooooooooooooooo.jpg (864x644, 458K)

>EVERYBODY GETS BROKEN ASS POWERS
>So that's the asspull of the week, yet again
Bad making all abilities broken is nice. If you can't balance your characters just make all of them equally broken.

>anyone who criticizes this chapter is shitposter
cope harder

I was completely on board with shitting on "O MY SEVEN QUIRKS" but didn't a lot of people see Toga's power up coming? Having to drink a fuckton of someone's blood just to transform into their appearance is super weak so it was either this or just becoming Clayface. Then again her bullshit pseudo-invisibility that's not even related to her quirk might have thrown everyone off-track.

>Oda writes a great story,
yikes

but her explanation has been intentionally vague
If it is so out of the realm of reason then why did we discuss the possibilty of her using transformed quirks since yakuza

I think you are just angry everyone else is smarter than you.
It seems non-stop to you because they surprised you but didn't surprise us.
Like the eventual dabi reveal

You will argue "well its bullshit that he just turned a villain into a family member for cheap drama" while we already see it coming
Its the same thing.

Is this bait? That pacing works in One Piece because of the complexity and scale of the story. Hori tried to ape it (just like he tried to ape the plot points of naruto) and failed.

Wow, this is the first time I'm being called Jeremy. I guess that's an achievement. It's nice to see whisperfags seethe.

(OP)
>It's okay when Araki does it (and then forgets about it)

Attached: 1555464965353.jpg (1220x1220, 351K)

If you dislike the shonen formula why the fuck are you here you stupid nigger?

>Why are you so desperate to defend this series?
I am not really defending the manga
Dislike it all you want. I am telling you that the entire manga has been what you don't like and you pointing out a central theme as a flaw is not going to stand.

>but didn't a lot of people see Toga's power up coming?
the people actually complaining don't even read the fucking manga. Their arguments literally get completely dismissed on the next fucking panel

"Yikes" what? Are you scared by good stories?

Deku by love, care and OFA cock

Attached: 1556164465439.png (600x400, 384K)

Oh no... Sweety, just stop.

>more Yea Forums spam words

But it's really okay. Araki is god. I can forgive him a ton of bullshit. But I really don't like people unfairly criticizing Hori.

Learn to read. I dislike series with bad writing like BnHA, nothing more nothing less.

Attached: 1473775545630.jpg (272x423, 115K)

Bakugo Bites the Dust

Attached: E1EAB290-328E-45CE-B399-898903BBDE88-186-0000001651EE8FDB.jpg (540x550, 45K)

Why is everyone hating that she can use copied peoples quirks now?

>Speedreader
She got an upgrade, she was surprised she could use Ochako's quirk. When Toga answers "No" she isn't talking about the quirk evolution, that is an undeniable fact, she is talking about the reason it evolved.

Attached: no way fag.png (603x515, 120K)

Araki is a pillarman*
FTFY

Why are you getting so fucking defensive? This series isn't immune to criticism, if you want some hugbox circlejerk over how great this series is with every chapter then fuck off to reddit or discord.

>everyone
you mean the same mentally ill spammers that hate everything in the manga?

>toga was more useful with ochakos quirk for 5 seconds than ochako was the whole manga

Attached: 5fc0edfa-897ttg87ghu.png (800x450, 110K)

>herocucks can only deflect since they can't actually defend this pile of trash
lmao

this

>They all run towards the big bad for a million chapters split off to have their own fights
This has always been a poor argument since many arcs that don't have this like literally every arc apart from skypeia, arabasta, enies lobby and dressrosa.

A story doesn't have to be fresh or original to be considered good, many stories are literally the re-telling of other stories. Oda's writing, story-telling and especially the worldbuilding is what makes One Piece good.

So, how does she know how to use other people's quirks? She seems to have better grasps on them than monoma

Sunshine, you're not as good at being condescending as you think you are.

I saw what you were doing, trying to divert attention away from BNHA back to the usual series wars between HxH and OP, won't work because I think we can all agree that BNHA is a flaming dumpsterfire that everyone should dab on which is what we should be talking about in a BNHA thread. Sorry that even BC is better written than BNHA, Jeremy.

Attached: I_smell_your_fear.jpg (600x525, 44K)

Why would your judgement of what you consider bad writing ever reach anyone if you can't even pay attention?
You are not smart enough to see stuff that is foreshadowed or kept vague

So your judgements right now are worthless.
What you can do is wait until the series is finished and then come back and tell us what you think
Then your lack of ability to understand an ongoing story wont make your criticism look retarded and worthless.

>waaaaaah anyone how doesn't blindly praise the chapter is a mentally ill shitposter
This is fucking gold. After today you retards lost the right to laugh at any other shonen for bad writing.

You are literally bitching about a staple the shonen formula then you proceed to avatar fag about a series that follows it to a t.
This is some next level unawareness. And no, merely pretending to be retarded is still being retarded.

But I don't take jojo ss seriously so of course I'll forgive Araki

>This series isn't immune to criticism
Of course it isn't
But that doesn't mean every criticism is valid

she only figured out she could do it by accidentally activating Ochaco's quirk. Since it has no mental activation condition, it automatically works as soon as all 5 fingers touch something

Based.

Attached: 1539694837728.png (786x999, 304K)

sure thing nigger

B-b-but gunhead martial arts...!

>When Toga answers "No" she isn't talking about the quirk evolution
The speech bubble is literally overlapping the stupid quirk evolution theory
For fucks sake no you can't be this new to manga.

Throwing around big words and using reddit spacing doesn't make you sound any smarter. You've been regurgitating the same arguments in every thread while conveniently ignoring any actual criticism with "hurrr it was foreshadowed and it's the entire point of this franchise".

Saying shonen writing is bad is a given and like saying 1 +1 = 2
I'd rather hear good opinions about the manga rather than the same drivel everyone uses to criticize all shonen

I don't get the problem now with Ochako's quirk evolution. Yes, it's an ass pull, but for the series' standards thats an acceptable one - not to mention that it was done in a really good moment, with good payoff, unlike Mr O MY SEVEN QUIRKS.
We already knew since the first few chapters that quirks could evolve, change or even be misunderstood by the user. It was going to happen sooner or later, and we can expect the same for most of the main cast.

Attached: tobane.png (692x409, 200K)

I just took it as he got his face punched off by Allmight and decided to punch off Allmights.

Teach me sensei.
I am serious.

Bak U Go confirmed.

I just hope reporter mommy comes back.

Attached: 1465524693577.jpg (228x223, 10K)

Deidara vs Sasuke

>unfairly criticizing Hori
What the fuck are you smoking. Why are you sucking his cock so much?

Araki has his fair share of asspulls but they're not too bad, especially since the Stand battle formula primes us for it. They're just really noticeable because so many of the ending fights are decided with a new ability manifesting. Whether they're entertaining (Tusk Act IV) or disappointing (Gold Experience Requiem) had more to do with how the ensuing battle was presented rather than the nature of how they manifested.

>big words
I didn't? The fuck are you talking about.
>while conveniently ignoring any actual criticism
You think they are actual because you are stupid.
The reason all these arguments for why Toga can use quirks have been ready is because we had this discussion years ago during yakuza.

Not necessarily. That we haven't seen him use one doesn't mean he doesn't have it, just that we haven't seen it, perhaps because conditions haven't been right. He may have a wondrous quirk that doesn't lend itself easily to fighting. Which is mostly what we've seen him doing.

>taking JUMP shit seriously
Enjoy your aneurysm.

Attached: 1555924900770.jpg (640x489, 40K)

Stop bullying my wife Toga, she's a good girl

No one's saying it's ok faggot.

>I'd rather hear good opinions about the manga rather than the same drivel everyone uses to criticize all shonen
No you'd rather hear opinions that you agree with given how you lash out and dismiss any negative opinions about this series. You don't have any counter arguments and just shove aside criticism as "drivel". You'r the most pathetic kind of fanboy.

>Posts 25 times
I'll give you credit for at least changing a little bit of your posts every so often

They're both a unstable (An understatment in Toga's case but still). So who knows.

I don't think a bloody stain on the streets can come back to life.

>even narutards having a laugh at the state of bnha
man this series has fallen

Gee, user, maybe you should tell that to Toga? She seemed quite surprised when she was able to use Ochako's quirk.

Attached: nigger.png (872x471, 265K)

in a wheel chair maybe

>im merely pretending to be retarded!

It's IS a superhero series. The conventions of which are, beat, blast, or bleed your enemy out. Combat is the main way of conflict resolution.

You say that, but who's a whiny enough baby to complain about the fanbase of shonen manga?
Oh wait, that's you

>people carrying about writing in a fucking shonen battle manga
Lmao imagine not reading this shit just so you can be taken on for whatever ride crazy ride the author has in store, no matter dumb it might get

Attached: 1548438844801.webm (640x360, 153K)

Attached: real toga_.jpg (2480x3508, 1.15M)

She got dabbed on by a better girl

No one is saying "it's not ok" either, to be fair

THREAD IS NEARLY HALFWAY TO BUMP LIMIT
POST BIG TITS

Because she did not know, it's that easy

>criticism
yelling words you don't understand isn't criticism. all your arguments got debunked one by one, all you are left with now is "the author is bad" and "anybody who disagree with me just want to defend the authors". This isn't criticism, you are a fanatic.

Because she didnt know what ochako's quirk was/the conditions for activation you stupid nigger not because her quirk suddenly gained a new ability you stupid mong

Attached: 1555704784726.jpg (927x1372, 208K)

Naruto learns the secret forbidden Kagebunshin no Jutsu in what chapter? One?

why are they so fucking scared of her bros? What did this sweet, innocent girl who just wants to live a normal life do to work these shitposters up into such a frothing, impotent rage?

Attached: toga phone.jpg (603x591, 244K)

Attached: 2.webm (1280x720, 289K)

Attached: 1550123966519.png (872x389, 298K)

Your opinions are shit. Just like Hiatus x Hiatus.

Nanatsu no Taizai >BC

I fail to see how anything BNHA has done is any different than what you posted.

>Because she didnt know what ochako's quirk was/the conditions for activation
Read, nigger, read.
She doesn't say "Is this how her quirk works?" or "Thats how it activates?" - she says "Oh shit fuck I can do that?".
And adding salt to injury, because you're that much of a speednigger, take a good look at the pic. She knows how Ochako uses her quirk, she has seen it. She immediately mastered it. So fuck right off.

Attached: ultra faggot.png (233x319, 28K)

She didn't lie, she just didn't go into that part of it. She didn't say she'd weigh the same as the person, she didn't say her voice would be the same, she didn't say she could use their quirk.

Decent foreshadowing. Sadly, the manga it's boring garbage too.

Why does a parody series manage to give one of its antagonist a compelling character arc where he actually learns and grows instead of just instantly handing him a powerup while this series seems to constantly drop the ball when it comes to antagonists? Hori needs to step his game up because he's been getting progressively worse every since the Yakuza arc.

Attached: Garou.png (695x1029, 875K)

>Toga never thought she could use others quirks
holy shit some people are retarded

Because quirks aren't nen, you can't just sit in front of a glass of water and get the exact powerset. As stated when Deku enter school, power definition can be changed over time as you discover that your use or origin of what you do isn't what you originally thought it was.

Does anyone got raws for the chapter?

Attached: Stacked frog.jpg (1200x1853, 209K)

I agree on everything except, it's not an ass pull. Quirks are connected to the dna of a person, it just makes sense that she would be able to completely copy the person at almost 100%

The she was just telling Kizuki she was wrong and that she could always do this.
Why are you trying this hard?

He was a lazy unlikable dumbass who suddenly learned a secret OP technique out of nowhere.

>mastered
no, just used it.

herocucks are pathetic really, the only thing they have for arguments are their wails and cries.

Read again:
I'm doing this because speedniggers need to be publicly shamed.

>garou
>grows
He doesn't grow he just fights. The only moment of growth happens to him after his world gots shattered with saitama's bitchslap.

Why is "O MY RUBBER NEN" presented as the end-all example of an asspull? If Hisoka VS Chrollo was some highly anticipated battle that was the conclusion to an arc, then I'd understand, but it happened so suddenly with no real on-screen build-up after Chrollo gets Kurapika's nen exorcised as a sub-sub-subplot, and Hisoka loses anyway.

Didnt say she'd copy their DNA 100%, otherwise she'd lose her quirk

It's not like there is much to master about that quirk, tho.

>Why is "O MY RUBBER NEN" presented as the end-all example of an asspull?
because it's funny. There are plenty of worse asspulls even in HxH itself

She said "NOPE"

>Mod cleaning up garbage posts
Thanks a lot!
Toga literally says she transform to that person. Reading comprehension 101

>Why is "O MY RUBBER NEN" presented as the end-all example of an asspull?
Its funny. Its not really an asspull but even the delivery of O MY is kind of funny.

Not that user but name three

It's true though. She never really trained her power since that's something you really only do in hero school, civilians are mostly taught how to keep it quiet (that's literally why the liberation army even exists). She was content with only changing appearance and never tried to go further because she never really needed it, and because it is rather complicated without a steady source of blood.

Sure he can be.

>Its not really an asspull
It really is.

lmaooooooo this is the silver bullet hero fags will never be able to overcome. hori confirmed a fucking hack.

GEEE maybe she didnt know the exact activation principle of the quirk, maybe she though it was some active ability and not passive, the way you post it its literally contradict by her suddenly realizing she can use other people's power and then straight up telling kizuki its not something new

She answered no because she isn't afraid of death, god you're fucking retarded.

No
She answered that it wasn't a quirk evolution
Holy shit.

That slime guy from the first chapter.
>Slime body is immune to stabbing
>Can't drink his blood because it's all slime

Because O my rubber nen generated unprecedented butthurt among Chrollocucks for which no anal remedy exists. The only way they could cope with the rape they received is by screaming asspull, which it clearly wasn't.

They spammed it across the entire board (and even other boards like Yea Forums and Yea Forums) until the meme stuck with people who haven't even read HxH.

Case and point

Attached: 1465562107242.png (528x225, 120K)

Alluka
Killua not knowing about nen before Heaven's Arena despite already having supernatural powers from his assassin training
Kurapika learning to make his eyes scarlet at will immediately after realizing it empowers his nen

Nonsense. If there WAS such a RIGHTEOUS mod, more than half the people on this thread wouldn't be on this thread anymore.

It may be, you get banned because you're you.

I've seen her multiple times say she doesnt want to die you stupid mong.

It's an asspull insofar as it somehow implies that you can revive someone by jumpstarting theor heart after their death. At best Hisoka should be a vegetable after pulling that.

I'll be honest, I'm a newfag when it comes to HxH and only caught up about a year ago and for ages I thought the "O MY _____" part was Hisoka saying "oh yeah I had this ability the whole time and am just realizing it now" rather than "I beseech you", which made it a lot funnier in my head without context whenever I saw it used to make fun of an asspull

Attached: D4_Psj9W4AE91_5.jpg (845x626, 147K)

Attached: D4_Ps_KWkAA9ZIs.jpg (1200x1118, 393K)

oh so you thought it was
>Oh yeah riiight. My Rubber Nen.

Attached: D4_PtcCXsAARUxn.jpg (862x454, 138K)

Naisu. JT happening actually had a point. Good job, Hori.

oh my bomb
the trap
being able to just fucking ignore the condition of the trap because, i dunno, feels?

GREAT JOB
REAL HEROES
God, Ochako ripping her shirt off like that is so fucking hot

If there's anyone with a 'resurrection' quirk, he's probably pretty busy. But maybe he can spare a few minutes for a deserving MILF.

>tfw the stove start chasing you

>Alluka
Yeah alright.
>Killua not knowing about nen before Heaven's Arena despite already having supernatural powers from his assassin training
That doesn't really count because it didn't give him an advantage, literally the opposite.
>Kurapika learning to make his eyes scarlet at will immediately after realizing it empowers his nen
How long was it in between him learning nen and joining the Nostrades again?

Attached: cf4c6e2.png (1280x1140, 784K)

If you want the full context everything is still up on the archive. It's worth reading through as those threads were absolutely legendary. The Chrollocuck reaction to Hisoka BTFO'ing the shit out of the Spiders was even predicted before it happened: desuarchive.org/a/thread/142388011/#142407575

Attached: hisokaballin.png (202x262, 68K)

I hope the LoV takes at least one or two losses. Them steamrolling the Liberation whole pulling new abilities out of their asses would be cheap and lazy writing.

>A STEEL guy uses Russian reversals on a Red, White and Blue guy.

First time I saw that, I was like: she wants to fuick him before he dies?

He's really lucky

Attached: 1554504772094.jpg (600x900, 89K)

leaked chapter

Attached: boku no asspull.png (800x1108, 197K)

Shut the fuck up

Attached: IMG_20190425_150041.jpg (331x352, 51K)

>2016
>Hisoka vs Chrollo was 3 years ago already.

Attached: empty akko.png (497x459, 331K)

The original translations I have read don't have a question mark there. There really shouldn't be.
Where does that come from?
Did you actually edit that in there?

yeah, die normally, not get killed
before she has just mouth off about not wanting to die

>That doesn't really count because it didn't give him an advantage, literally the opposite.
That exactly counts. The whole reveal of nen was terribly stupid and is the biggest asspull in HxH. "Oh wow, what the fuck is nen? Oh wow, I guess my whole family and I are experts in it. I wonder how it never came up during my training". Asspulls are not just about winning something in an inconsistent way.

Compete with this.

Attached: Earphone Jack.jpg (750x1000, 107K)

Because ONE is a good writer.

Attached: Not even Endeavor can save this.jpg (800x1150, 507K)

literally just wrap him in ice to subdue him, he doesn't have superhuman strength to break out. Hori is a brainlet

Attached: mha big think.jpg (680x383, 42K)

not him, but without context, that's exactly what it looks like, which is probably why people who aren't shitposting use "nen gum I beseech thee" instead

Perfect.

>it's not an asspull!
>why?
>*angry face*
yeah, we know

>ONE is a good writer
>when the season 2 latter half of mob exists

It's not a ton of blood, just one cup lets her transform for an entire day.

>trying to bring Araki into this generic shounen's shitshow
Please, user.

this whole fight has really great cinematic angles, too bad the anime is cheap.

>Because ONE is a good writer.
he's even worse at making everyone pointlessly job than Hori is, what the fuck are you talking about?

yeah, exactly, my guess before actually reading HxH was that Hisoka was getting his ass kicked during a fight but suddenly said "o shit I forgot to use my powers" and instantly turns the tide
thanks for the link, I didn't even realize how much I wanted to read this

But Todoroki tried. Theres a panel of him smashing his ice.

You guys like this series too much, it became an obsession with all this incessant shitposting. Why not take a month long break to calm down a bit?

Attached: 6547457.jpg (366x383, 35K)

Sorry but Steel is good against Ice
Pokemon rules.

Read, again, nigger
She wasn't denying the quirk evolving, she was denying her hypothesis. The whole fight was about WHO Toga was, why she was the way she was, and at the end the reporter had misunderstood her. Toga wasn't afraid of death, that wasn't the thing motivating her, it was "love" pushing her forward.

Attached: 1491700764874.jpg (475x608, 181K)

>JT happening actually had a point.
Pretty much

Attached: 1548021606989.jpg (784x1145, 560K)

I already got enough breaks with Berserk. And D. Gray-Man (no idea why I'm still reading it, but the new chapter was sorta nice).

No shitposting is way too much fun

>She wasn't denying the quirk evolving
Yes she fucking was.

It was the only way Togashi could begin to explain the seemingly inhuman abilities of people like Hisoka, Illumi and Netero, to name a few. And lets face it: best power system ever.

Oh for fuck sake. Give me the raws, I'll tell you what happened there.

Fagademia will never be as kino as MP100.

>Toga wasn't afraid of death
Toga has always been afraid of them.

Mad because some guy who draws like a 10 year old mangoes to tell more compelling stories than Hori?

>he's even worse at making everyone pointlessly job than Hori is

Nice try Hori. Go watch the avengers or kys or something.

>them
death*
fug

This panel was fucking amazing. Hori does it again.

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-150405.png (720x1280, 758K)

JoeyJoey is shonen.

Toga's ass pull wasn't that bad. Among ass pulls it's a relatively good one. Her quirk evolved in a predictable manner, it happened as she developed herself, it wasn't stupidly strong nor underwhelming, and opens up new paths for her and possibilities in how to use her quirk.
It was the symmetrical opposite of O MY SEVEN QUIRKS.

retard?

>fall in love
>as causes people to fall to their death
200IQ wordplay by hori, how can whispercucks even compete?

Attached: mha toga ochunko.png (800x800, 404K)

>She wasn't denying the quirk evolving
she did though. The quirk isn't evolving it was always the same, she just didn't really try before.
remember All might explaining deku how to fill his school application paper. Quirks aren't perfectly known, people make hypothesis based on the immediate results. There's no "let's meet that dude whose nen power give me the complete list of my nen" lazy writting there.

The best power system is Stands, Alchemy from FMA and Devil Fruits. They're simple, still are rule based and allow a lot of creative stuff to happen. Nen is just an RPG mechanic rulebook written into a story.

And no, it wasn't the only way. There was a ton of ways of writing a story so that people who should know about nen already wouldn't suddenly discover that it exists.

It's because Garou's the only human antagonist, and gets all the development. Every other antagonist in OPM is either a brainless monster, or one-dimensional. That's why it's annoying for Hori to introduce so many characters, because it takes screentime away from the current cast's development.

Just because you repeat "asspull" and "evolve" doesn't make it real.

Not HxH but in YYH, the fight with Sensui was full of stupid asspulls and otherwise I like the series
>Split personality powerup that stops mattering after a few punches
>DIVINE SPIRIT POWER
>Yusuke is half demon, no foreshadowing at all since all we knew about his dad up to that point was that he was a deadbeat

it's not good for your brain

Conisder this...

Attached: shit taste.png (241x286, 68K)

>No it is not
>Why? Because it is not

Or maybe it's yours?

this chapter was pure art, the best Hori has done in awhile

Attached: toga fucking dies.png (864x921, 371K)

Dont deny the second part was fucking shit and only had animation going for it.
Garbage talk no jutsu, dont kill your enemies, 2 miliseconds of mob enjoying his power that gets dropped, powers dont solve anything when they solve everything, muh dummies, mob going nuclear but then just stop because he can go to ???% and then just calm down because thats how rage works

Based

Attached: 1556175330594.png (630x700, 182K)

Attached: huh.gif (448x253, 219K)

Burden of proof, user. Otherwise, you're gay.

hey

Soo Twice can make 2 Clones, right? So if he copies toga 2 times, the clones then drink some of his Blood (or other Fluid, all hail togawice) she morphs into him and can make 2 more clones with each aka 4 more, so now we have 1 toga 2 toga clones 4 toga cloneclones (repeat for more, only stopper being twices blood), then kill some op quirk dude, now enough Blood for thousands of clones, boom, op army.

If twice cloned himself, it would result in a "nearly" quirkles army that can just copy stuff

Nen is honestly a stupid system. It overcomplicates powers for no real reason.

baku-baku no mi

Looking a t that panel, I was half expecting her hand to go up/down (?) het leg and see if it was blood that made a stain or something else.

>If twice cloned himself,
That will be his supermove. But he has to overcome his trauma

Hori is a Togafag and elevated his game for her, you know that westaboo wants to do a spiderman-black cat type hero and villain romance

Attached: mha toga sidekick.jpg (720x766, 60K)

It can be complicated, if your low IQ.

Attached: Kobayashi laugh.gif (464x387, 308K)

Toga isn't really a mischievous thief
she is a batshit crazy brutal psychopath.

I bet the copied Quirk would cancel after Toga switches her form. There's an easier way to do it if Twice gets some therapy: copy the target, then copy himself. Make his own copy do the same. Repeat.

If togas quirk triggers on a twice clone, aka taking his 'fake' blood, shiggy can now basically conquer anything already

I didn't say it was though. It's just more complex than it needs to.

So what will Mr. Compress's Quirk Awakening be? His ability is fairly powerful already.

Yeah, Quirks grow and improve over time with training and use. Literally anyone who actually reads MHA rather than circlejerking in their discord and posting stale pasta knows this.

He just need to train it to cover a wider area, that's all.

You don't need to go that far, Twice could just clone himself, then the clone copies something and makes another clone. Infinite clones and infinite copies of other shit, just using Twices's own quirk. And this is confirmed to work, since he already did it.

>Toga basically becomes Agent Smith from The Matrix
>Deku = Neo (The One)

Is this like some 5D shitposting to mask the C O P E generated by Chrollo beating the shit out of Hisoka?

Black Cat isn't a utter psychopath though. Same with Catwoman and Bats. Both are pretty morally grey, but they never really cross the line into full villain territory if you don't count alternate universe counterparts or stuff like that at least. Toga is certifiably batshit insane.

So a bit unrelated but i've always thought of this; for me, it makes sense if AfO wants to give Shiggy his quirk. Lets say he does. With Twice, could you take the quirk of a clone, destoroy and keep it for yourself even when the clone is destroyed?

This would mean, for example, that sTwice could clone Dabi, Shiggy can take the quirk from the clone and make blue flames himself + keep the original.

>Never tried before
Yes, that is a possibility, although there is nothing to back it up and the way it activated seems a lot more likely to be an actual evolution, even if said evolution was a mental barrier.

>destoroy
Im fucking retarded.

Yeah i also hope shiggy gets afo and starts hacking

I bet it would work only until the clone is destroyed.

it's pretty obvious that the blood lust is a compulsion due to her quirk, we've seen her act normal. She can't be held liable for her crimes due to quirk induced insanity

Attached: mha toga student.png (768x1130, 670K)

He's not the one going around the boat paranoid and scared as fuck, chrollocuck

Attached: 1501949288490.png (1400x569, 229K)

Btw

Every male poster itt who does not criticize me this series is a massive soiboi cuckold who makes the :O face when watching Star Wars trailers

Bad chapter

So AfO could heal her and not Deku

Hori's drawing are so fucking good, it really stands out in this scribble intensive magazine, I wonder what he could do with a monthly manga

Attached: 1556163195872.jpg (941x1200, 279K)

>it wasn't stupidly strong
She took out an entire squad that was mercilessly kicking her ass.

Bad Manga

Hey, this is the kind of panel that whisperfags would make pastas about if it was in HxH praising Togashi for the masterful reference to Michelangelo's Pietá and shit.

Are you refering to OP pic or did you forget the file?

Put her in a loony bin not jail.

>who does not criticize me this series
Am I supposed to criticize you or this series to not be a cuck? I require further explaination.

I haven't read since the Nighteye bullshit. Has it gotten any better?

Attached: Eri_Full_Body_Profile.png (460x945, 203K)

It's not that nen's difficult to understand, it's just pointless. Having specific power categories is good because you can define exactly what is or isn't possible, letting the reader theorize and predict shit on their own. But HxH throws in the specialist category, which renders all that moot. What's the point of categories when powers can be literally anything?

Soon.

Attached: 1554610296729.jpg (794x1200, 169K)

Ranged, bigger area, from any part of his body. It's pretty OP already. But he barely has a character and almost zero backstory, I don't see it happening any time soon.

She wouldn't do much with that against many pros and student. But it's pretty effective against the fodder. And Midnight. Midnight would get fucked by this.

varied honestly
some worse some great

It got better, then better, then bad, then REALLY bad (SEVEN!), it got better, little egdie but better, now everyones pissed.

I would like for Deku to be the one helping Toga but knowing this shounen thing I know it won't be him.

This is peak seethe

Exactly my thoughts. I was laughing while reading this. And it's not even traced like Togashi traces his covers. This is fucking hilarious.

>Tfw you are a one off villain to hype other characters
Why did she had to die?

Attached: 1556161246603.png (213x318, 48K)

Some of the highest highs the series has had, with some boring chapters in between and a very divisive plot development as well.

My wife eri is just too cute

>She took out fodder, look how strong it is
She was taking out said fodder before the quirk, it was only Ms Job At Interview who turned the tables on her.

I love Hori's art too but overtly lavish praises makes you sound like a reverse troll.

t.

Attached: 1465436128696.jpg (570x568, 214K)

So now that the smoke's cleared, which were the best and worst JT fights?

>deku hears knock at his door late a night
>ochako at the door
>lets her in
>she shoves him and he starts floating
>asks her wtf is going on
>it's toga, she wanted to stop by and show him that the power of love inspired her to take her quirk to the next level and then leaves
>next morning Deku wakes up wondering if it was just a dream, Ochako playing a prank, or if it actually happened
cute and canon

Attached: mha toga love.jpg (556x751, 89K)

Hmm good or bad, I have to know now. Thanks.
Based.

Time travel

Smoke has not cleared come back in three days.

she got smug and arrogant, instead of going for the kill she fucked around for her "interview"

Attached: mha villian mommy 2.jpg (448x565, 58K)

3 was the best
4 or 5 the worst

>Culture Festival Arc
Gentle fight was okay, rest was mediocre
>Pro Hero Arc
One of the best arcs so far
>Joint Training Arc
Dragged on way too long. It'll probably be better to read now that you can finish it in a day. This is where he introdyuces O MY 7 QUIRKS.
>League of Villains Arc
Still in progress, great art and good story direction so far.

>This chapter and these threads
>Latest chapter of BC
>P5 musou game coming to Switch
Some one help, my face has been stuck in a shit eating grin for at least an hour now.
Only good one was match 3. The other ones were garbage to acceptable.

Attached: 1531301929829.png (279x316, 188K)

Toga doujins >>> actual BnHA

Oh god no
Exploding time away

Im getting kira queen vibes

Bad Threads

If always considerd Specialist to a very personalized version of what you can do, truly reflecting what/who you are;

Neon looked up to a fortune teller, wanted to become one and gained her ability.

Chrollo is a thief who grew up on a literal dump so he can steal the abilities of others

Binolt started to become a misanthropist after trying to be kind and getting punished for it. He found a siccor as his weapons and his ability revolves around using them.

Brainlet here, can someone explain to me how she was having trouble walking and her body was in a terrible state yet she managed to maneuver through all of army and touch them then walk off to an ally?

Attached: 1556161536201.png (893x765, 440K)

Probably adrenaline coking up her already unreasonably fast physical skills.

Correct. Hori retconned her power in a volume extra and used this chapter to have her give a bullshit excuse of why she never used it before. When anyone who watched the sports festival could tell you how Uraraka's quirk works.

how convenient

It's nice to get some Toga development though, Long overdue.

Attached: 1554674315640.jpg (483x461, 31K)

I second this

She made herself weightless

Wanna hear some out of thread happenings?
The HxH shitposter got b& again, he was stupid enough to even shitpost in the Berserk thread. Which is why some of the posts here also got deleted.
Really goes to show how retarded he is especially when Yea Forums and this site as a whole loves that manga.

Before you ask, I read Berserk, BNHA, Vagabond, and Jojo.
Serieswarfags and Yea Forumstards can fuck off, Yea Forums is about anime and manga, it's not a pissing match on who can scream louder or shitpost harder

Attached: 1551614023361.jpg (512x636, 89K)

She transfrmed into Ochako
And Ochako's body wasn't hurt at all

Wouldnt be the first time done in...any media really, just glad it isn't for the mc/protagonists this time but a villain.

1 and 4 were great, 5 was okay, everything else were forgettable.

Ochako sees Toga mimicking her and thinks "OMG!!! THAT'S what I look like in this bodysuit????" Immediately goes on a crash diet while rush ordering something looser from Support Services.

Deku somehow finds out about it, and manages to heroically calm her down and convince her, her shape is perfect. Blushing all the while.

Based.

First he needs to develop indestructable homing sweat tanks.

Made herself/clothes weightless.
Ochako could be fast but she's unathletic as hell.
In the hands of a competant user (or man) the quirk is super broken.

So what you are saying is that she basically can never die as long as she has blood? This sounds absolutely stupid

>She transfrmed into Ochako
>And Ochako's body wasn't hurt at all
So if Toga was to lose an arm, but transformed into someone else she would grow a leg as that person?

Where was she supposed to use it?

Attached: 1554607508817.jpg (600x386, 57K)

I think so

Whoops meant to say arm not leg

Yes. But it'll go away when the effect wears off.

Ah, yeah, seen this today. But how can HxHcucks ever compete with the new chapter being about Grifith?

it allows her to copy other peoples quirks if she drinks their blood also

3rd match no contest.
Not tryingto appeal to popular falacy, but back when someone did some polls for it everyone voted the 2rd match their favorite of them all with ~60%.
Atleast Yea Forumsnons can still recognize a good fight when it's shown.

*3rd

Twice can make way more than 2 clones you retard. He also explicitly explains why he never clones himself anymore.

Lets her copy quirks.

Now that quirk evolution is a thing in the main manga(not saying Toga did it but that it's now stated to be possible). The Bakugo exploding reality/spacetime/the universe(?) picture seems possible.

because her body healts upon transformation, for the duration of the transpho. her transformation is kind of magic, as it copies clothes. It's more of a character switch (like a video game) than a physical flesh sculpture (like Mystique for instance)

Attached: 08e.png (557x605, 168K)

>implying it's only one shitposter
Any time those retards get BTFO is a good day though

Based MangaCHAD.

Attached: 1543845549721.png (225x229, 42K)

>jerk off Bakugo for two chapters straight
>great

>this is the power of Berserkbros

>Twice can make way more than 2 clones you retard. He also explicitly explains why he never clones himself anymore.
Twice can only make 1 clone of a person at a time retard

Let this be a warning, Berserkbabby. If you mess with a wasp nest, you're going to get stung.

Attached: 1496791749222.jpg (1024x640, 45K)

This. First match was alright. Same for the second match, but the ending was garbage. 3rd was legitimately good and actually had characters pushing each other beyond their limits. 4th was too fast and one sided to even be called a fight. 5th was only interesting because O MY SEVEN QUIRKS. The fight afterward was actually pretty boring.

So when was the retarded Toga extra chapter that explains this asspull.
My God, at least Beastars is retarded in it's asspulls but in an enjoyable way that makes you want to keep reading despite the retardation.

I see no problem there. It was short, to the point and showed some teamwork. It was a good fight.

Daily reminder that Berserk is only enjoyed by virgins who think it's mature and edgy.

Any of her fights

Berserk >>>>> Bionicle > ____powergap_____ >HxH

Attached: 1556167025159.png (500x721, 31K)

Pretty sure Batsy banged Harley at some point.

He can do 2 clones, the second one having even weaker stamina than the first.

Both of you are wrong. Twice can make two clones at a time. The second one will hae less durability. If those clones are Twice himself, they can copy him again.

It's the brainlet magnet of manga.

Attached: 500 IQ tactics vs 10 IQ clang.jpg (1658x1330, 727K)

>Monoma can only copy 1 quirk at a time
>Toga can store blood and use multiple quirks.
Monoma suicide soon?

Legosi was the son of a mix between a kodomo dragon and a wolf. Some ass pulls make sense.

Beastars sure is good.

Yes, it is.

Attached: 8ec.gif (540x304, 2.07M)

Because they thought she was beaten, and when she suddenly turned, sent Chitose up, up in the air, and then rushed though their midst touching them, they were so surprised and distracted they couldn't react in time. A bit less speed on her part, a less startling distraction, a crowd that wasn't so bunched up, and she'd have had problems.

She's lucky none of these LA'ers could fly, or thought to use energy discharge quirks as propulsion. They might have gotten Chitose back down before Toga could Release.

You're shitposting in the wrong thread m8, maybe you should try those chained thread links and see if the mods will take your b8 and give you free vacation.
They don't fuck around with Berserk threads.
Do it pussy.

For instance?

I love Bionicleposting.

we've literally seen him make clones of two different people at once though

What if he messes with a shitstain? Will he get covered in nen?

How will HxHfags ever recover. Shitposting in multiple threads on/a/ just to get their manga noticed. I pity them.

Attached: 1556179469609.png (806x603, 30K)

Isn't that HxH?

That pic shows how retarded hxh fans have to have things spelt out for them

Still baffles me how for a few years i thought all the "lore" was only in the movies and that comic magazine they had.

License exam. She obviously couldn't use it back then

By this point I just want HxH to come back so shitposters can go fuck off to their containment threads

Plus Ultra nigger
Who gives a shit.

>You're shitposting in the wrong thread m8
>don't fuck around with Berserk threads
>Do it pussy
The average edgy Berserkiddie raging like a lunatic thinking threats like this actually hold any value.
CRINGE

Attached: 1555947253712.png (563x563, 298K)

Hey man, she was important for winning that first training exercise with Deku

How comes? How would she use it? How would she know how to use it? Why would she use it?

>thinking that will keep them away

>implying they even read HxH and don't just use it to shitpost because Gon, Hisoka and Netero make funny reaction faces

"of a person" As in he can make a clone of Dabi and Toga but not 2 Togas.

>whisperchads don't know mythology
sasuga

Where is he saying that?

Bnha threads keep becoming shonen shitposting generals

Attached: 1529134216001.png (1024x710, 1.05M)

Farming hunterwhispers for this many (You)s should be criminal.
Wanna try?
>make fun of it being shounen
>o my rubber nen
>nenless gon

To not blow her cover

>How would she know how to use it?
Anyone who watched the sports festival would know how Uraraka's power works. And this chapter made it clear the only reason she never used it before was becasue she didn't know how to, a bullshit excuse to explain the retcon.

If you enjoy being raped, then sure

Nah wait till tomorrow or 12 hours when the usual suspects all receive their 24/72 hour vacations. You'll know when it happens.

Damn, feeling second hand embarrassment for berserk, here.

What would be the point of that if she can already fake her quirk by just transforming? Can she really immediately master a quirk like Camie's? Uraraka's stuff is straightforward and Toga did nothing this chapter that untrained Uraraka couldn't.

Based, berserkbros and berserk are dear to me

Attached: berserk-27173.jpg (800x1269, 142K)

Name any fight she was in where the power of the person she was mimicking would have been useful, even if she knew how to use it. Rock Lock? Camie? Deku? Only when she was Ochaco during the Provisional License arc and fell off the rock. And it's possible she didn't know enough about how Ochaco's quirk worked to use it, or was about to do something else.

>Being so desperate to defend Hori you forget she transformed to Uraraka in the exam.

The best part about this chapter was that Deku inspires Toga.
We also got a hint that this cheerful schoolgirl persona is also an act.

But she didn't know anything about her quirk until then.

>And it's possible she didn't know enough about how Ochaco's quirk worked to use it
>Anyone who watched the sports festival would know how Uraraka's power works. And this chapter made it clear the only reason she never used it before was becasue she didn't know how to, a bullshit excuse to explain the retcon.

And your point is?

This.
I've even made a point about this before.
Even the "use blood as energy" part is magic tier.
And you actually shouldn't be able to replicate someone at 100% even if you have their DNA sample. Since there are many environmental factors that dictates how they look who aren't stored in their DNA or blood.
But the clothes part is the most retarded part since she can copy the clothes that the target is wearing, even if they weren't the clothes that they wore back when she got their blood (which is logical, I guess).

So rather than using one's DNA, she's actually using their blood as a catalyst to form some sort of mystical connection between them, similar to Stain's bullshit.

Nigga Koichi's quirk progression makes sense, as its all based on sucking and pushing. Hell the that even explains why he could brake and maneuver as well as he could in the early chapters.

>toga watched the sports fest

Attached: overhaul.png (480x640, 205K)

Monoma can copy multiple quirks

Based on the bell curve chart. Beastars likers would have an IQ of 100 while the rest would be at 150. Is this what you were trying to say...

He can do 3. And his also don't show on the outside which ones he's copying. He also gains an immediate knack for how to use a guirk upon acquiring it.
Toga needs to know the quirk from beforehand, how it works, how to use it, and does only one at a time. Her only benefit over his copy is the ability to store blood to use later, like here.

This arc has been decent, first time I really enjoyed this manga since All Might vs AFO

Not necessarily. Think what the cameras would have shown. Ochaco rushing Bakugo time and time again and getting blown back or dodging while smoke and dust obscured everything else; then, suddenly, she puts her hands together and a meteor shower starts. Aizawa, because he knows her quirk, was watching and saw the rocks she was secretly touching floating upwards. Evidently most of the audience and Present Mic didn't. So for a lot of people, unless explanations were presented later, what she did would have been incomprehensible.

>criminal on the run from the police stopping to watch sports on TV
>let alone chancing into seeing the one match Ochaco was in

I havent read shounen shit in a while but was the writing always this bad?

Character now out right stating that someones power is evolving mid fight, so they get out of whatever situation, it's like silly and self aware, but its still just bad writing.
Like they embarrass that it's garbage lol not for me

>The second improvement was an asspull. Fucking projectiles

Eh it works for me since he's constantly exerting some outward force when gliding, only this time he's just not using on the ground. Same for the suction stuff, which functioned as his brakes, or what also helped him glide up walls.

>"no!"

Twice was living in the middle of a city watching his tv AFTER they got his identity in Kamino.

But that's not what actually happened.

>implying banning does anything
They'll just ip hop. It's so easy lmao.

This. For every single development with a quirk in this series.

o my blood quirk nen

Some asspull to get him out of whatever situation he is fucked in.

She just wants to be loved by deku, nothing villainous about that

Attached: 1556132038316m.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

So? Toga could live in a penthouse with 30 wide-screen TV. Doesn't mean she watched the sports festival.

That one Jojolike picture of him vs Deku

>IP are infinite magic I am invincible!
techretards shitting their pants at reality checks are delicious.

if toga gave deku a blowjob would she bite?

It was

They could just delete their posts.

Just a little.

Attached: 1520878851713.jpg (850x1201, 489K)

i dont see a world where she wouldn't

That is what literally happens, it's just the writer being self aware of that and denying it outright, it;s still what anyone with call it.
A power up if you will.

I'm just laughing at the in the moment damage control, that's the bad writing part, and i haven't seen shit like this in anything beside mindless battle shounen shit

and? Twice has his own house while Toga ran away from home and was either living on the streets or squatting. There's no proof she had access to a TV, let alone watched the exact 7 miuntes of the sports festival where Ochaco was using her quirk

Cool but my response was for
As if that would stop any of them. She's clearly watching enough to know about Stain and UA's sports festival is one of the more popular events of the country

a shounen where characters don't get powerups in life or death situations? that's unheard of oooohh my god.....

you guys are retarded, and underage on top of that, yikes

I just imagine it like a blood transfusion where she takes on the DNA of others while still having her own, but only temporarily and the DNA of who she takes on becomes dominate. Also if shit like Eri's blood being able to be turned into bullets that specifically turns back time in a persons blood to get rid of their quirk can exists, than I can buy this bull shit too. One thing I never understood is, if she turns into another person completely. too the point that she has their quirk, wouldn't her mind also change, just making her into a one to one carbon copy, with no Toga essence. Or does her body just limit it to everything but her brain.

it's so bad how do retards eat this shit up are they just used to the smell?

>not for me
Then don't read it.

And the idea that Toga's power was evolving was Chitose's, since she thought Toga was just a mimic. As it turns out, she's a duplicator. And apparently always has been.

Attached: Sexy.jpg (1680x846, 280K)

Hot.

Let's settle this once and for all; Can OFA uses activate OFA in their dick, or not?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Is there a proper name for the fetish or is "prominent canines" the best I can do

Of course, but tenderly

Attached: asobi-6.gif (294x400, 300K)

Gigabased

Fangs?

Wtf is wrong with you.

Shut the fuck up. I'll suck your dick, faggot.

The dick you can't get. Sure.

>>I love Izuku and I also love Ochako
Now I want a doujin where Toga gets sandwiched by Deku and Ochako

>not Ochaco getting DP'd by Deku and DekuToga

Juicy.

Furries are not known for being smart, user. He doesn't probably know the difference between the X and Y axis.

>not Deku fucking Toga(Ochako) while Ochako watches

Pfft, small time
>>Toga kidnaps Ochako and also rigs a hospital with count down explosives
>>Deku receives instructions and enters a room to find two Ochakos - both bound and gagged
>>The game is that Deku must be able to tell the two apart, and cum inside Toga in time to disable the countdown timer
>>Deku is forced to fuck and come inside Toga, while Ochako is forced to listen to it

>She makes twice clone her
>Both the tied up Ochacos are Toga
>The real Ochaco is watching from a closet

Monoma was apparently based on a real-life person Horikoshi knows.
So Hori must fucking hate that dude to make the character he's based on even LESS relevant and useful than he already was. Hori is, unironically, a fucking hack.

>Hori is, unironically, a fucking hack.
t. the guy Monoma was based on

>Yea Forums is a single person
Fuck off; both examples are asspulls. Vigilantes is shit, and so is MHA.

i wish that was me, i would moan and squirm like a cattle as she pins me down by force so she can have her way with me and drink my blood

i want to be reverse raped and violated by toga

Attached: 4287909879702.png (388x337, 200K)

He isn’t wrong.

Is it safe to say that MHA Generals are shonen shitpost central. It feels like an amalgamation of every franchise shitposter from far and wide all converging to collectively bait and shit-talk each other. It's glorious.

Attached: 1555333861048.png (500x463, 157K)

toga and monoma have more or less the same quirk at this point though hers is harder to activate and she can only use one borrowed quirk at a time.

>using something from very character concept
>asspull
Same asspull what was with 7 quirks where it was something should expect.
Not that shiposters and people who dont read this manga care about.