It's turning into shit

I loved One Piece from the btotom of my heart since the first chapter came out, but this shit is just a drag at this point. It's absolutely horrible, it's repetitive, it's unoriginal, it's borderline uninterseting with shit character after shit character we have literally seen arcs ago already but in better, and Oda repeats the same mistake he made with Skypia (great arc in comparison): it feels way too detached from the main story and just feels like nothing ever happens (even if things actually happen every 10 chapters).

Attached: 15.png.png (926x1300, 351K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/ONE-PIECE-モノクロ版-92-ジャンプコミックスDIGITAL-ebook/product-reviews/B07MWZL48T/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews
tiermaker.com/create/one-piece-villains-13178
youtube.com/watch?v=RYayTA8ieHY
drive.google.com/file/d/1cgnCIjLKn2zYWGFbRqmnMVacKn_SMgDb/view.
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool

Don't tell me more

>completely ignores all the funny faces this chapter
It's like you don't enjoy one piece.

Act 1 was alright.
Dunno what the fuck Oda is doing with Act 2, utter garbage.

>I loved One Piece from the btotom of my heart since the first chapter came out, but this shit is just a drag at this point. It's absolutely horrible, it's repetitive, it's unoriginal, it's borderline uninterseting with shit character after shit character we have literally seen arcs ago already but in better, and Oda repeats the same mistake he made with Skypia (great arc in comparison): it feels way too detached from the main story and just feels like nothing ever happens (even if things actually happen every 10 chapters).
Want to know how I can tell you don't even read the series?

Attached: 1501177847748.png (955x957, 92K)

How many times have we seen this exact same scene but with a different character? I swear there's one in every arc

>but my funny faces (we have seen a million times already) XDDD

>muh bait XDD

Brainlets

Worst thing is the little girl that is actually very sad but can't show it trope, probably the fifth time now.

It's been like that since the timeskip
TIMESKIP RUINS EVERY SHOUNEN MANGA WITHOUT EXCEPTION

Zou was amazing though.
Whole Cake was decent towards the end but was extremely meaningless.

Yeah its cartwheeling downhill at a rapid pace and I don't know what Oda is doing, its depressing.
>DB/Z, Toriko, YYH, ect.
Its not Shounen its the authors.

>Zou was amazing though.
1. That was hardly a full arc
2. No it wasn't

Current arc and Sekiro made me realize how overrated and fucking horrible Jap setting actually is.

t. can't beat isshin

Only because the revelations of the one piece.

It wasn't even hard. Now show me proof that you beat Extreme Behemoth in MHW solo.

Attached: seki.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Original Dragon Ball was much better than everything after though.

Look around anywhere but here user. You'll find you're the only one with that opinion. And even here most anons that actively read it enjoy it. If you need to take a break, then take a break.

Laughing at the morons who ruined Whole Cake Island for themselves by wanting Oda to get to Wano faster.

How are you guys enjoying this shitty arc?

no, it was good, but Z far surpassed it in quality, though it also had lower points (aka the Cell Saga) OG Ball good all around while Z was much more drastic in its quality.

>I like how its going so everyone else must also like, right?
You know OP isn't the only one who dislikes how the story has gone right, you aren't the center of the universe.
>Acting like Whole Cake Island wasn't a bloated mess to begin with.

The Wano arc is the most boring shit I have ever seen, it literally made me drop One Piece

amazon.co.jp/ONE-PIECE-モノクロ版-92-ジャンプコミックスDIGITAL-ebook/product-reviews/B07MWZL48T/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_show_all_btm?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews

Attached: 1.png (981x260, 31K)

>not realizing this far before grand line
Maybe when you're out of middle school

Whole cake was fine until the getaway which lasted like 5 chapters too long

Nah plenty of people, even in the threads dislika Wano but you're overwhelmed by a few autist who spend all week in the generals treating it like a hugbox

Just saw 91's. Wano is going to make One Piece go down.

You dare criticise the most beloved manga on a One Piece board? You will die.

>wasn't even that hard
>implying you didn't die 50 times until you defeated isshin

>One Piece Board

Attached: Fart huffing faggots.gif (498x330, 1.68M)

With me it's the other way around. I haven't been this eager to read the new chapter for many years. Somewhere along WCI oda brought a certain feeling back that I missed most of the time and Wano is full of it. I like to read about every character, no chapter is a drag, the atmosphere is great, little fun stuff everywhere, I just can't help but to love it.

>Acting like Whole Cake Island wasn't a bloated mess to begin with
>Whole cake was fine until the getaway which lasted like 5 chapters too long
I agree with both these anons, reading the incredibly slow escape on a weekly basis was a fucking drag, but in retrospect that's water under the bridge and it's a nice arc. I think I'm just used to the One Piece bloatness, because Oda can't go 4 panels without shoving QUIRKY MANNERISMS of every fucking background character.

you're absolutely right, but for some reason the OP fanbase on Yea Forums is one of the biggest hugboxes on par with reddit and refuses to acknowledge any sort of criticism whatsoever

makes sense cause if you still like one piece post-timeskip you must be brain damaged

Cant they just fucking go to the final island already.

What exactly is so great about seeing the same tropes for the 100th time?

>some random asshole who dies (or not) with a smile in a contrived epic way
>little girl that is super sad but never shows it
>boring random characters talking about boring random shit that has no effect on the main story

Attached: 11-ted-cruz-lede.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 86K)

15-20 and without tryharding.

This. I just can't stomach nihon shit anymore, Asian culture in general is overrated and just cancer.

based and tspilled

Then stop reading it and pick up another manga?

>for the 100th time
Care to back this up?

Why does Oda expect me tog ive a single shit about this guy out of a sudden?

>l-look
>he is about to die and smiles
>isn't this still epic?
>please say this is still epic

Did Oda have a seizure or something?

Attached: 88.jpg (603x442, 29K)

What are the other 4 times?

The last time I enjoyed this shit was probably when Bon Clay turned up in Impel Down. Post-TS retards are absolutely disgusting

>entire thread about how x is bad and sucks
Just like always, it's bait and shitposting. Anyone who's been here for more than a week knows these kinds of threads are newfag bait.

Skypiea had one (1) flaw, that being that nobody Enel "killed" actually died.

Better than no culture at all

>IP doesn't even move
How much are you gonna bump your own bait thread op?

Not him and I don't care enough but off thet op of my head Koala and Shirahoshi's brothers who are dancing adn smiling to sheer her up while their mother dies come to mind. It probably happens in every second arc tho.

It's not "shitposting", it's my genuine feelings about the manga currently, and I browse this shit forum since 2004.

Nice try Reddit but 4channel wasn't around in 2004.
You fell right into my trap and have now been placed in an intellectual checkmate.

>it's not shitposting
No retard, fuck off. No one's buying into your garbage bait. And no one cares about your genuine feelings about a manga, post it in the general or something.

>4channel
Listen here you little shit

>my genuine feelings about a manga decide the quality for the rest of the public
You just admitted it's shitposting. Dumb fuck.

You are literally the only one shitposting in this thread, you mentally ill cringey fanboy, holy shit.

>not my mungo, don't say mean things about my mungo

I stopped reading every panel of each chapters not long after the timeskip. Wano has reached a point where I had more fun with Bleach dullest parts.

This so much.

Attached: 1555990511696.gif (361x250, 1.67M)

Sekiro is kino samurai story

Wano is just boring shit

High-level coping there, post-TS retard

It's not about the tropes, I hate odas royalty fetish, but how they act.
>Drunk Kaido and his weird crew
>Strawhats having some fun undercover
>Usopps toad
>Luffys 'sword fighting'
>ridiculous smile creatures
>Bepo and friends are back
All in all the old and new characters have nice designs and fun dynamics with each other and those actually get enough chill panel time to make them grow on me.

Based and redpilled. Anons can stand Japan's love for their own culture because of how much the West has destroyed and enjoyed destroying their own.

That's not something I ever said and I might as well play it recursively and strawman you with "hurr, I like the manga so it's perfect no one else can discuss what they dislike about it"

You are QUITE LTIERALLY mentally ill and a low-IQ manchild. But I thank you for bumping my thread with your shitposts.

>that's not something i ever said
What a fucking retard.
>>My genuine feelings about the manga
>>It's turning into shit

>no u
I don't even read this shit, just fuck off from this board with you newfag bait, retard.

FT managed to take things to another level entirely.

Nah, most anti Marxist kike commie person you can meet on this board and I'm just tired of edo trash settings at this point. It's literally always the exact same YOOO shit.

Also Japs are not the epic and redpilled antithesis to kikemerica you see people tout them as, they are literal subhumans who work 24/7, kill themselves in droves, are gay as fuck, don't have children, kill whales because they have small dicks, are racist because they have small dicks, look like shit, are autistic and don't understand other people and literally have homosexual gods.

Attached: typical gay slanty eye shit.png (800x1150, 219K)

And where did I say that my opinion decides the "quality of the for the rest of the public"?

Holy shit, you cringey fanboys just make it a lot easier for me to drop this manga. Thank you.

I've liked act 2 of the Wano arc far more than act 1 which was just boring. Prison training was the best thing Oda could do with Luffy and other good strawhats are getting focus when the camera is not on him.

>Why does Oda expect me to give a single shit about [X]

This literally sums up most of the problems OP had since the timeskip.

Absolutely fucking based, I said wow.

I can't be the only one who do this every time.

no, he's not alone, i have a very similar impression

>Literally fucking crying about how everything isn't the same for him anymore
(You) basedboy

You're supposed to care about what kind of reaction his death would cause to the general population of Wano which is near boiling point. His death would trigger a clusterfuck which is what the arc in general is heading towards with things like Big Meme about to show up at the prison.

It was never as bad as it is in this arc, though. It's like every new chapter introduces a new literal who with completely intangible problems. And obviously it repeats itself more and more with time.

>completely intangible problems
What the fuck does that even mean? Starving to death or being a whore are very tangible things.

Do you actually think people give a shit whether you drop it or not? You're not some celebrity, you're a literal who. People drop manga's everyday. The fact that you made an entire thread to announce you're dropping a manga is just proof enough you're pathetically baiting.

Omg wouldn't this be epic XD

No one gives a shit about your bumblefuck weeb village or faggot mom anymore, she just got her whole chapter and it was lame. What a travesty this arc is

>and where did i say that-
>>It's turning into shit

only the boss fights and the developments between arcs have truly interesting, since the timeskip at least

Not when you are a literal who that just got introduced a few panels ago and when we have had the same shit like a million times already.

And no one but beta retards care about whores, doesn't help they are boring and badly written.

Honestly I disagree, this arc has been more enjoyable than the previous 2 arcs (Zou and WCI).

>but for some reason the OP fanbase on Yea Forums is one of the biggest hugboxes on par with reddit and refuses to acknowledge any sort of criticism whatsoever

Understand that Oda has consistently delivered with OP up to the Marineford arc. That's like 15 years of fanbase building, you can easilty imagine that among those readers, some don't demand as much quality as others and will just enjoy OP for being OP.

Wow you're so intimidatingly macho

I just want to see Zoro kick some ass after he sees Otoko break her smile for the first time at her father's death.

So I have to attach an "imo" to every sentence because a brainlet like you otherwise can't comprehend that a person is only the agent of his own brain and can therefore only speak for himself when making a subjective claim?

Does One Piece rot your brain over time?

Attached: anime consumer.jpg (584x725, 100K)

>Omg wouldn't this be epic xD
I mean, yes. It would be epic to see how the public reacts to his death.

>i was just pretending to be retarded!

Attached: elvin_smits.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

>It was never as bad as it is in this arc
That's because therer's just TOO MANY characters we're supposed to feel sorry about this arc, arc that has TOO MANY characters to begin with. We understand, the people of Wano have been oppressed for years, but it's not the first time Oda has built a story about the SH finding themselves into an oppressed country.

holy shit the autism

work out
get your life together
have sex

Sanjicucks are absolutely livid about how Zoro's arc is better and faster than Sanji crying and acting like a bitch for years on end.

Yeah, what incredible last 10 chapters, Luffy fighting random hobos while some generic looking fat cuckold who looks like glorified fodder is just watching and aside from that you have miscellaneous side characters with issues that will never play a role again in 20 chapters.

It's thrilling.

I bet you also laughed your ass off when Brook asked the whore if she could show him her panties. Lmao right?

Attached: 1475848007405.png (230x328, 11K)

Im surprised a bait thread like these reached so-
>34ip
Oh, it's just the op samefagging. That's..pathetic I suppose.

Attached: nagatoroimpaler.jpg (397x443, 48K)

whats thrilling is luffy training his haki not the fodders he fight

>luffy fighting some random hobos
With a hugely plot relevant guy, showing future sight, learning a new fighting style.
>generic looking fat cuckold who looks like glorified fodder is just watching
I mean, not my problem you only like edgy designs.
>you have miscellaneous side characters with issues that will never play a role again in 20 chapters
Hyougoro, Hiyori, Big Mom etc are obviously playing a role this arc.

So, let me guess op. You're just shitposting?

Hey buddy, first weekly arc? There's always a long set up.

No, I wasn't. I didn't even make any revisions or make any remark that could be construed congruently.

I just pointed out that you are an absolute retard for not understanding what an opinion is, and I assume it comes from neglect. You are probably 15 or 16 and your parents have you just sitting in front of your computer and watching autistic anime without even a shred of philosophical introspection or outside meaning. You are basically a subhuman.

Attached: 2njcw.png (400x400, 19K)

Nah Brook has been doing less this arc than in WCI, he was pretty much the saving grace of WCI. I do enjoy Luffy just going "wait, no that's not right" while he constantly makes a joke out of Kaido's fodder, far better than him simply powerleveling and beating Katakuri because he had an obscene amount of HP.

I genuinely don’t understand it. Do people not know what the unique poster count is? Or notice replies pretending to be new, but reusing the same words/style?

>inevitable 'wow, I'm stronger now' is thrilling
Yikes department

And this arc actually feels faster than Dressrosa and WCI. Both of those arcs took an eternity to get the ball rolling.

For you, it may not be. But for others it is.

Don't tell me the fact that people like different things than you is scary.

This, just looking at the rethorical style you can clearly see that the same One Piece fanboy made at least 20 posts in defense of this trashy arc.

>it's morning in huehuehue
>time to get up and eat shit
>don't you fucking dare say anything bad about One Piece

BRBRBRBRBR? JAJAJAJAJA

Me too. The series become retarded. Fuck you Oda.

>For you, it may not be. But for others it is.
For you it may be, but for others it isn't.

>Don't tell me the fact that people like different things than you is scary.
I'm not the one going into a thread that's literally for people who hold a different opinion than my own just to kvetch.

>p-pplease give a shit about the fact that im dropping this hugely popular manga!!

Attached: 14367493544121.png (400x347, 121K)

>low-IQ One Piss brainlets immediately acting all defensive over a someone not liking their cartoon
cringe

Thank God. With Wano's people getting mad about Tonoyasu and Komurasaki things will probably go even faster from now on. I just hope the inevitable Oden's flashback is not very long.

>for others, it isn't
Great, because One Piece still ranks amongst the top in TOC and the sales are still above all other manga's. If no one liked this, then it wouldn't be the case.

And I already know you hold a difference in opinion. I don't care that you dislike One Piece or whatever. But don't speak for everyone else.

I know Oda will eventually do something that will rekindle some degree of interest but man. He is just not what he used to be.

>the longer we go without a new HxH chapter, the more they attack OP
Really makes you think.

Attached: Gilfcycle.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>a-anyone who disagrees with me is a one piss fag!!! he's also a brainlet and seething!!!

Attached: ejz3kqqe.jpg (400x342, 55K)

> 41 original IPS
> 108 posts
Imagine several posters samefagging pushing the narrative that One Piece is shit. How miserable and pathetic must your offline self be to do something like this?

Main reason why WCI was garbage
>WCI only had shitty strawhats like Nami, Chopper, Carrot, Brook and Sanji
>Not enough focus on Bege and Gastino
>Pudding in general
>Sanji's family in general
>Big Meme
>Asspull final fight

Brook is best Strawhat though.

the absolute state of One Piece cucks

the only response against valid critique of this subpar arc is screaming "BAAAAAIT"

> 43 original IPS
> 116 posts
Imagine several fanboys samefagging pushing the narrative that One Piece isn't shit. How miserable and pathetic must your offline self be to do something like this?

>Imagine several posters samefagging pushing the narrative that One Piece is good. How miserable and pathetic must your offline self be to do something like this?

Yeah part of the reason why I like this arc is the pacing. Most post time skip arcs just dragged their feet for way too long but this one feels more compact with less "nothing happens" chapters.

Literally everything he said is true lmao

No, you are though, and it's almost like you're making an attempt to prove it.

>giving a fuck if people dont have the same tastes as you
you need to be 18 years or older to post here

>l-look
>isn't this still epic?

Did Oda have a seizure or something?!!!

Attached: Miho_Amakata_14.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

brook made the only good momment of WCI
i never liked him
and i consider binks sake shit

Sorry samefag user, you already posted this in the thread

Yea Forums truly is the lowest IQ board

Yeah that's why you are here in this thread because you just don't give a fuck about people's opinions and tastes.

Based confused brainlet.

If you’re going to do this, at least quit using the word epic. Unless this is some sort of obnoxious false flag, in which case carry on.

Usopp used to be a good strawhat until he was flanderized.

So you're dropping this manga and saying it's not good enough for you anymore.

Well? What do you want us to do? Care or something?

Just a tip if you don't want people to meme it; stop getting triggered by it.

You don't have to give a shit, you just need to notice the unrest in the population.

i like this new bot better than the reddit picture above

What indicated that I'm getting triggered? I just calmly pointed out to samefag kun that he made a mistake.

Maybe talk about it with likeminded people and what could be done to avert it or to improve the arc.

Obviously fanboy screeching doesn't allow that and OP should've known better.

>talking about a manga you enjoy means you give a fuck about other people opinion
ok

OH NO NO NO DONT EXPOSE YOURSELF

Attached: 1540569617450.png (593x580, 621K)

>what could be done
nothing , we don't advice oda and its worthless to talk about what can be done to improve

Kek@ OP being just mad because he doesn't get it. This manga is baste.

In all seriousness though current chapter sucks dick and I'll personally pay Oda a visit and shit in his ugly chink face if he writes one more "awesome sympathetic grandpa who looks like nothing special but was a big cat in his prime"

Then the OP should've stated that's what the point of the thread is and it's not a shonenshit bitching thread #1034737.

Could be done to avert it or improve the arc? Why? What would be the point? This is Oda's vision so that is asinine. This is just autists stamping their feet like children because a series didn't go as they planned.

Grow up and act like an adult who can have a disagreement without being an unlikable bitch.

Why would you want people to reply to you and talk with them if you don't care about their opinion?

Are you a moron?

>Then the OP should've stated that's what the point of the thread is
It's kinda obvious to people with a brain.

All I see is samefagging to attack OP

>l-look
>isn't this still epic?

Did Oda have a seizure or something?

Attached: cringe.png (425x568, 184K)

baste

The same can be said of many Straw Hats. A lot of them got their moment then ended up spinning their wheels in future arcs. I think Brook and Nami got some really great moments in WCI and I like Sanji’s Stealth Black gimmick, so as long as everyone continues to evolve in that manner I’m fine. Robin and Franky are the ones in dire need of something new, since Usopp got a big moment in Dressrosa

based samefagger

The worst thing is that there are dozens of interesting plot threads to follow (revolutionaries vs Blackbeard, for example)

But Oda fucking offscreens them in favor of these generic filler tropes

>make an actual decent post
>fanboys so triggered over it that they decide to spam it in an attempt to make OP look bad
based

>i want everything now
NOW MOMMY
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!
kill yourself

Wano worst characters

>Yasu
>Toko
>Shinobu
>Hyo
>Queen

Say Oda showed Akainu vs Aoijij for like two chapters, what point would that have on the story? We know their abilities and their personality. Does he really need to suck the fightfags dick just to appease them when Katakuri vs Luffy was everything they wanted and more?

So I ask you this, what would Blackbeard vs Revolutionaries accomplish? More fighting? People would just bitch "well Oda clearly doesn't give a shit about the main story and so he goes to something else". This is a story of the strawhat pirates and monkey d luffy, not the blackbeard pirates nor revolutionaries.

>yasu
>toko
>hyo
>queen
shit taste

>We know their abilities and their personality
what kind of justification for skipping fights is that

we also knew the abilities and personality of luffy and crocodile, why not skip the third fight altogether?

Offscreened = never going to be shown.

>Wano worst characters

all of them tbqh

i dont remember a single name except orochi
even though i still remember most names from the fucking east blue saga

If the strawhats are not on the island where they are fighting then Oda will not give someone else the fight. That has been the rule since day one.

The whole appeal of the Blackbeard Pirates and Revolutionary Army is the mysteriousness of their abilities. Keep it that way instead of showing all this shit 500 chapters before the SH vs Blackbeard and final war.

This is what brainlets get for criticizing the kino WCI arc and asking Oda nonstop about MUH WANO, i hope that you enjoy your shit arc with dozens of fodder characters.

anyone expected an army of fights like lucci for 300 chapters?

Have Oda ever written a worse Character than Momonosuke ?
>Introduced 5 Arcs ago, didn't do anything except being annoying till Zou started
>Hurr durr, heir of Wano and apaprently one of the most important characters in the series,family that build the poneglyphes
>Voice of all things, commands Zounisha, "I stay in Zou to ask her/him more questions"
> 1 Fillerarc later, Zou parked somewhere and nothing about what he previously said mentioned so far
> Starts random sword training, sitting somewhere in the woods, nobody gives a shit about him in Wano
> Oda decides to don't give a fuck about him anymore and introduces another generic Princess story.

Attached: pieceofshit.jpg (91x214, 6K)

Kek, wanpiss fags are on damage control

It's because your post will be deleted and you'll take a 3 days ban if you dare to criticize One Piece in a Wan Piss General thread

This

He'll probably pull some bullshit and help Luffy, by hiding him for a few minutes or distracting Kaido for a few seconds during the main fight in the arc. Shit like that. Shutenmaru then will see young Oden in him. But yeah, Momo is kinda boring as a character and will probably stay like that all the way. The good thing is that Wano is his final destination, so he'll not be sailing with the crew anymore.

That ties into my biggest problem so far. I get we’re deep into the New World and approaching endgame, but the sheer amount of people who have been all over poneglyphs or super special crews is grating. Am I really supposed to believe all these people sailed with Roger and Buggy D. Clown? Then again, I guess that shit did happen a few times early on too

This

Why wouldn't you believe? You need more than 5 people to sail a ship the size of the Oro Jackson.

I think one of the worst problems is the complete and total lack of focus.
Didn't Big Meme and her buddies reach Udon by the night? Then why the fuck are we shifting focus to the literal WhoYasu instead of solving the cliffhanger from the last chapter? Does Oda suffer from ADHD or something?

Attached: Meme Udon.png (920x1300, 402K)

you sound like a very disturbed person

>Does Oda suffer from ADHD or something?
look at what his art turned into and you tell me

Too many characters.

>all this samefagging
>blatant speedreading or just clearly didn't read at all
>nothing being said outside of: I-I don't like these characters, fuck Oda!
>l-look at these Amazon reviews! OP is finished!
This is why I stay clear from any sort of OP discussion, this shit always fucking happens. This was explicitly predicted way back during the end of WCI where you fags would complain about Wano no matter what you got. Saying how this arc will be over 100 chapters and now you're complaining because you got exactly what you stated. At this point the chances this is a raging HxH fag is more likely every day because if you actually felt like this then you'd drop the series. Don't want to see the whole "B-b-b-buh I've been with the series too long to drop it now!!1!", it's a shonen manga not your child, get over it.

And that the Hatori fight was top 3 worst fights in the series material

>literal nobody from some bumfuck Sky Island could use CoO to see the future
Why is Oda such a hack?

>"w-wahhh people are talking mean about my Baby's First Manga!"
If you can't admit, even to yourself, that this semi-decent manga is slowly devolving into directionless garbage over time then you're just another delusional fanboy. Its like you OPfags are intent on becoming the new HxH kiddies at this rate.

Given all the comparisons of Luffy to Roger, I think people assume most pirate crews are of a similar size. Take Shanks and Blackbeard too. We know they have large crews, but we only really see the important ones so that’s who we remember and how we visualize those crews. The counter-point, of course, is the SH Grand Fleet and the sheer amount of allies Luffy has accumulated over his journey. It’s probably safe to assume Roger touched a similar amount of lives, even if we don’t generally hear much about him. Which is kinda weird, considering it was like thirty years ago. Kinda like the Star Wars problem.

I never liked the design of this ugly grinning fuck and his daughter. No big surprise they were related

I dont think there is any manga that can drag on for 1000 chapters and not lose focus or drag on horribly.

At the rate Oda works you can just know that he just spews out whatever random shit he thinks of onto the page, and it still sells so why bother?

Attached: 1388658611855.jpg (548x593, 124K)

I hate that fuckface design too but her daughter is pretty cute

It’s kinda hard not to have these granpa characters in Wano, since everything that went on here happened mostly 20 years ago.

It's not really selling anymore either.

>"Everyone in this world must think exactly like me and like the same things I do, otherwise they do NOT deserve to exist and should kill themselves for soiling my Golly existence" post #infinity +1

WEEEEEEHAHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEEEEHAHAHA.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

I don't think anyone here said this, my mentally ill friend.

OP merely pointed out how the arc is shit (which it is). Even the fanboy OP of the current general thread points out the bad pacing.

Then don't split them into 20 different groups every chapter, holy balls.

>>nothing being said outside of: I-I don't like these characters, fuck Oda!
That's some based selective perception.

Yeah. Focus. i wish that arc had that.

i really don´t care about any of the characters at this point. Toko seemed cute enough, queen is somewhat funny, but they are shifting around so much with so many characters that it is absolutely impossible to get a clear emotional connection. they could have chopped the head of that witching hour grinface right off in the last panel and it would hardly feel like anything.

There are so many blandfaces that need development, it feels like a chore just thinking about it. and having o-lin cause some ruckus or zorro slicing some fucker on the street does not help with that issue at all. Even orochi and Kaido are horribly underdeveloped. Why oh why are there so many characters, oda did a good job pre-developing parts of the samurai in the other arcs, and now we need a thousand more?

And all that "wait until we reveal the face" bullshit everywhere. That asshole in the cell must be fucking jesus to blow me away at this point.

>If you don't explicitly reiterate what I'm thinking you're just a fanboy
My thoughts on the series have literally nothing to do with you. Sperging out because I don't agree with your """"criticisms"""" is pathetic at this point, but keep calling me a dick-sucker or whatever insult you have now for people who defend/like the series.

>and his daughter

Attached: OVER THE LINE.jpg (1152x1298, 208K)

One peice of Shit

One peice of ASS

Attached: nami-3-5.jpg (381x600, 48K)

Hiyori sleeps with these men

-Orochi
-Queen
-Kyoshiro
-Bingo
-Bongo
-Bungo
-X drake
- Yasu

Wano is shittier than dressrosa and WCI

Drake is Sanji-tier, he'd die if a woman ever slept with him.

This is two already bloated arc combined, I can't help but feel the wano stuff and the dozen of character I can't remember the name of are irrelevant when Kaido is right around the corner

It's been shit since the timeskip, dude.

>i dont remember a single name except orochi even though i still remember most names from the fucking east blue saga
Fucking this. Rereading it, I don't even think it's the nostalgia, pre ts characters were just that good and post ts characters just seem like caricatures of the former. What a shame desu desu.

This. East Blue has some of the most memorable villains and side character designs, like Mayor of village that Buggy took over. I doubt Oda will ever get the touch back again.

Attached: Nyaban bros.png (500x529, 225K)

Nice blogpost shitposting HxHtard.

Attached: HxH gateway anime.png (262x241, 94K)

This series used to be the epitome of adventure.
What went wrong?

Attached: 1446956419466.png (1504x1100, 413K)

>Mayor of village
Man don't remind me, those were the days where Zoro actually feels human.
>I doubt Oda will ever get the touch back again
Yeah he's definitely lost it

unbased & pastapilled.

Attached: Obsessed.png (1782x1105, 206K)

The point is his thieving antics and extreme generosity are part of what made living under the current regime at least tolerable, this execution is going to be a tipping point that eventually leads to action being taken by exiled civilians and Kaido.

Believe me I barely care about the character myself, but you'd have to be blind to not see why this is important to move the plot forward.

Attached: 1555474290731.jpg (501x363, 87K)

>no more adventures, all islands are just one location
>no more interactions between strawhats, it's like they're strangers
>no stakes, we know the heroes will win no matter what because GEAR 5 DEVIL MONKEY AWAKENING
It sucks. Remember when OP was unpredictable and the fights were about the elemental rock-paper-scissors of Paramecia-Zoan-Logia instead of just LOL MY HAKI IS STRONGERER?

Two of these valid points get somewhat fixed in wano already.

Haki was a fucking mistake. It essentially ruined the creativity and strategy in the fights.

>no more adventures, all islands are just one location
Blame fujoshit bait Law for that one. Ever since he joined it's been him setting the pace for the adventure.

Early Z was amazing. The reason why the timeskip in DB worked is because the series kept evolving and remained fresh and interesting.

OP post timeskip is just an inferior version of OP pre-time skip.

She definitely has some memory or hypnosis power and never actually fucked anyone

Oda needs a break, not even shitposting. I'd imagine writing this weeky for over 20 years will be fucking draining. Shit's getting so repetitive it's not even worth reading anymore.

I can't believe Zoro fucked a kid.

Attached: 1555335160847.jpg (918x1300, 350K)

This. DB went slowly transitioned from a gag adventure manga to a high stakes battle manga. The time skip wasn't really worse or better than the beginning just different

>Queen is crying over Komurasaki
>Komurasaki is head over heels in love with Zoro

Another vote for Zoro vs Queen while Sanji fights King!

This, we've seen everything he has to offer already. He needs at least a year off to do research and live a little.

those are both old hags

>Zoro-dono! What did you mean you used a condom! ZORO-DONO THE KOZUKI CLAN HAS TO LIVE, WE HAVE TO SURVIVE.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>Zoro puts on a condom
>his sperm cuts it

I don't quite get the level of irony this thread is currently running on.

>is on Yea Forums
>isn't homosex
what an absolute faggot

You only think that because you can’t binge read/watch it yet.

Reverie was great, but too bad it's only like 5 chapters and Oda think we need to know more about literally fucking who samurais

I don't understand why people think Reverie was that great. I admit, it had few interesting turn of events with the throne and Im but besides that, it just summarized the story of a few characters and stopped with a lot of cliffhangers while it should be the opposite. Also, the confrontation between the Revs and the Admirals was offpanneled which is really poor.

JACKFAGS RISE UP!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (430x565, 183K)

How was that an “asspull”.

Wano is fucking boring. Breaks aren't helping either. The Samurai being "super sekret all powerful nippon glorious warriors" gary stus who can tussle with Yonko commanders feels like a left-field asspull. I don't care for Hiyori and if the spoilers aren't dubious then her reasoning for not being sent to the future is dumb. Nothing about Wano is hype so far and I'm pissed we're seeing fucking fodder fights while Green Bull, the Reverie, and the Revolutionaries are OFF PANELED. I wish Oda would stop pulling punches with Big Mom too

Welcome to Oda's shitty writing.

Enjoy your stay.

not only on Yea Forums but OPfags in general. And by OPfags I don't mean people who simply like One Piece( like me) but those who can't accept criticism. They have to desperately defend it. Then they tell you how it it's actually a masterpiece what Oda is writing and the only reason you don't like it is because you are a fightfag.

Jumping to conclusions.

I 100% agree OP. But it has nothing to do with the story, it has to be with the panels being gigantic messes. Look at Toriyama, look how fucking clean and nice his panels are. Pre time skip One Piece was fucking amazing. 10/10 but neu One piece is 3/10.

Attached: 1452043021.png (355x426, 121K)

prove him wrong then instead of crying like a little bitch

Browsing Yea Forums makes you homofaggot by default.

This. One Piece's quality is indefensible now.

>his sperm cuts it
Kek

>Didn't Big Meme and her buddies reach Udon by the night?

Only Big Mom made it into Wano, the rest of the BM crew is still below the entrance to Wano.

based

Not a single new character of this Wano arc is going to be remembered after this end. All the revolution members are generic and irrelevants, pretty sure nobody remembers their name after being introduced.

Attached: 1524876133695.jpg (640x432, 35K)

>Why does Oda expect me tog ive a single shit about this guy out of a sudden?
That could be applied to ever character we've met in Wano. Seriously who cares about any of these characters?

>Searching for posts that contain ‘wano shit’. 1925 results found.
>Searching for posts that contain ‘wano filler’. 180 results found.
>Searching for posts that contain ‘wano boring’. 308 results found.

>WCI the worst arc ever?
>boring candyland theme
>shittiest yonko and shittiest yonko crew with no memorable characters except donut man
>Capone "Literally who cares?" Bege
>last 8 months or so of the arc were pure Run Piece
>shitty main fight with protag winning thanks to asspull
>useless cake subplot
>60+ chapters and almost nothing of consequence happened, Oda didn't even have the balls to take jinbe to wano with the crew
>One Piece Generals are now filled to the brim with the worst kind of tumblrtards"

>"Wano is fucking boring. Breaks aren't helping either. The Samurai being "super sekret all powerful nippon glorious warriors" gary stus who can tussle with Yonko commanders feels like a left-field asspull. I don't care for Hiyori and if the spoilers aren't dubious then her reasoning for not being sent to the future is dumb. Nothing about Wano is hype so far and I'm pissed we're seeing fucking fodder fights while Green Bull, the Reverie, and the Revolutionaries are OFF PANELED. I wish Oda would stop pulling punches with Big Mom too."

>"Wano's biggest flaw is that it didn't manage to make me care since its secondary cast is boring outside of Toko and Kyoushiro. The nippon wank with Wano being home to everything relevant is annoying too."

drop in sales:
>V.83: 53,453 (2,435,076)
>V.92: 37,589 (1,776,868)

Attached: hunter chad.jpg (816x979, 115K)

That wasn’t advanced fore-sight CoO Haki, that was just regular “I can sense where someone is” CoO Haki, don’t be a troll.

Are Oda fanboys unironically so delusional that they think it’s only like 1 or 2 people who think the series has declined immensely since the time skip?

>tfw I still give more of a shit of Toto in Yuba than any of the shitty characters in Wano

I guess you don’t understand how deep complex stories work.

That green colour hurts my eyes

its a shite edit

Stop the circle jerking.

Haki was foreshadowed SINCE THE FIRST CHAPTER.

There is no "original Dragon Ball" it's all one series in the manga animeonlyfag

yes, since we are 32 chapters in the arc which is like 1/3 in total. That kid has done nothing except being an annoying gapfiller for non happening chapters. Honestly, he reflects the problem most of the people have with the manga right now. A lot of boring, repetitive characters with new designs which are doing nothing but dogshit. At first I was kinda relieved that we don't get another Princess story which we have seen literally nearly every Arc since Alabasta but since Oda introduced and focussed so much on Hyori (and btw O-Toko is one as well since today), I gave up my hopes that this Arc has anything original, new and exciting compared to previous Arcs. In fact, I pretty convinced that we will see a dumb count-down based birdcage/wedding cage-mirror asspull in the climax of the Arc.

Another hug box.

>Another hug box.
Law has unironically ruined the small crew adventure dynamic that OP had. I like him as a character but I wish the alliance never happened.

We will cut back to Reverie during the intermissions between acts.

when did One Piece got so full of otters?

Attached: 1537442130082.jpg (950x534, 154K)

Circlejerk.

Sanjicucks on suicide watch, a hot ass babe was molesting Zoro in his sleep.

Im thinking the same but i read one piece in chunks so somehow my mind knows when to speedread and ignore retarded stuff like most Luffy scenes

Unobjective.

How would Shanks have become an Emperor without Haki to defend himself from ambitious DF users? How would Luffy manage to punch out a Navy Admiral with the power of magma? Haki was the inevitable solution to these intractable problems, which is why Oda set it ul so far in advance. Besides, just because you've got Haki doesn't mean fights degenerate into blind slugfests. Look at the techniques Luffy had to evolve to defeat Katakuri, and the new Haki applications he's learning right now.

>asspull

Attached: C43BA505-122F-4D6A-9E45-B0A85B0BC774.jpg (357x500, 45K)

Law wasn’t even in the WCI arc.

I wish Brooke never joined. Franky is a bit meh he's come a long way I guess. The best crew dynamics and chemistry was still when they only had Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper and Robin.

Biased.

Haven't we seen 'sad kid smiles' a million times alredy?

Does Oda have brain damage?

>All the revolution members are generic and irrelevants, pretty sure nobody remembers their name after being introduced.
I remember Betty because those tits are godly and she was just introduced in the anime

Kind of funny that you guys like to keep up this “ONE PIECE SUCCKKKKKKKZZZZZ” circlejerk when this website has a bunch of pedophiles, angry Right-Wing man children and all around a-holes in it’s forms that it has infamous for.

This but unironically

Why are OPfags so completely reluctant to ever accept criticism? You don’t see this sort of blind loyalty to the series from any of other similar fanbase. Naruto, DBZ, HxH, MHA, etc fans all regularly poke fun at their authors, but OP fans literally think any sort of criticism of Oda is bait.

Attached: 5F89B024-9723-4736-9CB9-859DEDFC02B9.jpg (286x327, 17K)

cringe in 2019

later zoomer

Attached: 1555956690029.jpg (635x665, 131K)

call it whatever you like. The fact remains, that Oda uses the same framework since Abalasta and tries to built up tension with time-limited whatever-you-call-it (bomb) every fucking Arc.

>entire thread is complaints, bait, and false flags with zero actual discussion
>whining about criticism
This is a shitpost thread, not a One Piece thread. But considering the mostly static user count, I guess you knew that.

I like Toko

>>>reddit on this way

Who?

Birdcage, noah crashing into fishman island, ace's execution, thriller bark sunrise, the gates of justice closing... now that I think about it he really does do that stuff a lot

he likes boys

>Wow you're so intimidatingly macho
But he's right tho...
You ever read Sun Ken Rock, that author actually made us care about tragic characters..

Attached: LazyWhimsicalAnglerfishsize_restricted.gif (540x304, 3.52M)

Morias shadow ability -> sunrise, buster call

I stoped at dressrosa and i liked dressrosa, one piece had some shitty arcs before time skip too like thriller bark, i watched it almost sleeping in every episode, if you cut the good parts ( like Perona) the arc would be ok, but the most part of it equals to nothing

Kaido's debt is that he keeps King, Queen and Jack after the birth

-King (Kaido has ordered that he hides his face because he looks like Katakuri without his fangs)

Queen
- he likes to eat
-he likes to dance and sing
-he is fat like Big mom
-he is meme like Big meme

Jack is a jobber like his bro Daifuku

just imagine trying to come up with headcanons and using memes these generals made up as evidence

Attached: 336E32F1-DF96-4629-804A-A84399F89161.png (71x113, 8K)

I really liked this chapter and I'm going to continue reading this manga.

I hated this chapter and I'm going to continue reading this manga.

Toko is a retard
I hate her.

Same

How dare

No one likes nor care about her.

I do like and care about her so you're wrong

i like her

I love this shitposting

This thread is not gonna age well when act 3 hits and all the fightfags will be sucking oda's cock. It's funny how retarded marineford babbys want another war arc without any buildup. All i can give you is that the pacing is kinda slow in act 2 that's all.

Your Daddy sold you like a bag of flour

>Does Oda suffer from ADHD
Well, he created the same character twice in the same arc, so you tell me

Attached: toko tama.jpg (596x748, 84K)

Based Future user.

>people who don't like wano are the same people who didn't like skypiea
ah, it makes sense now
just the plebeians shitting themselves
ignore them everyone

Then why is Toko so much more based? Was Tama the failed prototype and that's why she got relegated to Momonosuke's sidekick?

who the hell is the top character

Wano is what Skypiea should have been though. It doesn't go into the battle phase so fast and develops more characters instead of having them just be there aside of ~5.

That's funny, AHAHAHAHAHAHA :D

Tama was a way better loli though, but two is overkill for one arc
Also people saying that oda reuses the same kid who always smiles gimmick are retarded brainlets

exactly
Wano is skypiea 2.0
the marinefordbabies are having a fit because
to them it seems like "filler"

because of course one piece needs more fucking characters

When are we going to get the moment that O-Toko cries for the first time? It's going to be soooo original

Attached: koala.jpg (682x1024, 83K)

You guys are so stupid, Oda is just starting the fire of the rebelion, remember Wano is an authoritarian country with people brainwashed?
That ugly guy and Oldie guy (maybe whore-san too) will give the strawhats the people they need for the war.

Attached: aaaaaaaaa.png (611x431, 330K)

She cries all the time though. What you want is for her to stop smiling.

wow it's gonna happen a 2nd time in 950 chapters? what a hack

>act 3 will be great therefore we can't criticize act 2

criticize what about act 2 besides the pacing? That you are an impatient marinefordbabby that wants to see monkey god awakening vs kaido?

What he means is the things that people dislike about Act II will allow Act III to be even greater. Trust Future user-san.

how does that change that it ruined fights you mongoloid

Who the fuck is Brooke?

The worst thing about this arc are all the fucking japanese names. One Piece normally has characters with very distinctive names (i.e Donquixote Doflamingo, Bartholomew Kuma, Marshall D. Teach, etc) but in Wano everybody is named "Sashimi" "Yakisoba" "Toshiba" or other stupid generic japanese sounding names.

This, plus the fact that all of these characters aren't interesting at all (even though Oda clearly disagrees), is really dragging this arc down.

Attached: 1520473943547.jpg (234x228, 44K)

It's not that bad incel

you faggots are too predictable, see

the characters and their reasons are for smiling are completely fucking different
koala was a slave and her smile represented fear
toko is an optimist just like the people of ebisu town and her smile represents courage
you would have to be a fucking homoxhomo shill to be that stupid, fucking christ
imagine being too stupid to comprehend ONE PIECE which is designed to not be hard to digest

and you still haven't posted yout criticism

Do we really need like 100 chapters of Skypeia 2.0, though? Skypeia was good for what it was, and it had a cool and adventurous setting, but Wano is just generic feudal Japan. I don't think Wano as a country can hold people's interest as long as a well-developed Skypeia might have.

Yeah but that's long-running shonen for you

Why should I? That wasn't the point of our discussion. Try following the discussion better next time

it's not about wano as a country. it's about finishing the fucking yonkou saga that we've been stuck with guiding the plot since Punk hazard.

A skeleton

Yeah that's what I want, the Yonko plant has been the driving force of the plot for like eight years, I wish Oda would stop trying to make us care about all these filler characters and be done with it.

how am i defending anything if you are still not posting legit criticism? gtfo fightfag be back in time for g5

>Romance Dawn
8/10
>Arlong Park
10/10
>Drum Island
9/10
>Alabasta
10/10
>Sky Island
10/10
>Long Ring Long Island
8/10
>Water 7/Ennies Lobby
10/10
>Thriller Bark
8/10
>Sabaody
6/10
>Amazon Lily
7/10
>Impel Down
10/10
>Marineford
9/10
>Fishman Island
4/10
>Punk Hazard
3/10
>Dressrosa
6/10
>Zou
7/10
>Whole Cake Island
9/10
>Wano
6-7/10 so far

post your rankings

Attached: YAAAS_QUEEEN.gif (611x681, 370K)

>Namifag: The Post

she's not really a favorite of mine, I just enjoyed the characterization and pacing in the early arcs

>Romance Dawn
liked it
>Arlong Park
liked it
>Drum Island
disliked it
>Alabasta
liked it
>Sky Island
liked it
>Long Ring Long Island
liked it
>Water 7/Ennies Lobby
disliked it/liked it
>Thriller Bark
disliked it
>Sabaody
liked it
>Amazon Lily
disliked it
>Impel Down
liked it
>Marineford
disliked it
>Fishman Island
disliked it
>Punk Hazard
liked it
>Dressrosa
liked it
>Zou
disliked it
>Whole Cake Island
liked it
>Wano
idk so far, the pace is fucked

>how am i defending anything if you are still not posting legit criticism
what are you on about? Stop with your stupid projecting and start reading the discussion from the beginning again.

He's too ugly and creepy for me to care about him. As a matter a fact their doing a favor by removing him from the story. Now I don't don't have to see this ugly motherfucker again.

there is nothing to read besides countless shitposts.Stop embarassing yourself

>Romance Dawn
8/10
>Arlong Park
9/10
>Drum Island
7/10
>Alabasta
8/10
>Sky Island
7.5/10
>Long Ring Long Island
7.5/10
>Water 7/Ennies Lobby
10/10
>Thriller Bark
6/10
>Sabaody
7/10
>Amazon Lily
5/10
>Impel Down
7/10
>Marineford
8/10
>Fishman Island
4/10
>Punk Hazard
3/10
>Dressrosa
5/10
>Zou
6/10
>Whole Cake Island
6/10
>Wano
3-4/10 so far

Don't know if it's nostalgia but it is what it is

i would say it's part nostalgia, and part the loss of focus and the introduction of way too many characters post-TS

I feel like the influx of extra characters also takes time away from developing the personality and relationships of already established ones, which is a shame because the interactions between the SHs and the other recurring characters are some of the most enjoyable things in the series, for example like Zoro meeting Luffy again in Wano, or meeting Brook again this chapter. These moments are much rarer post-TS than they were in the earlier arcs, in my opinion

They then went to bed. They reached the state of Udon, not the prison.

>East Blue general
8,5/10
>Alabasta + Drum
9/10
>Sky Island
7,5/10
>Water 7
9/10
>Ennies Lobby
8,5/10
>Thriller Bark
7/10
>Sabaody
8/10
>Amazon Lilly
7/10
>Impel Down
9/10
>Marineford
8,5/10
>FI
7/10
>Punk Hazard
5/10
>Dressrosa
5,5/10
>Zou
8/10
>WCI
6,5/10
>Wano Act 1
7/10

I feel like I'm the only one on this site who likes Yasu. His big dumb face and proportions remind me of some shit I'd see out of Ganbare Goemon. I have a feeling his anime voice will be teh funnee too

eh, it's still ok.
although i do feel like it's too rushed and the chapters are left with no room to breathe. i'm not sure it was always this way but the exposition just feels cheap nowadays, and that's also why i don't care much about this yasu guy or the others in this arc.
i'd rather have slower chapters with more character driven dialogue. fuck the "nothing is happening" fags.

but again, it's still decent enough. the most recent high point for me was probably certain moments in zou.

there is a lot of people that like yasu

>i would say it's part nostalgia
don't think so. I have recently re-read One Piece and I had to cry again in Drum Island(One of the best arcs). Because the characters were actually good and you cared about them. Not like in Wano. I can't describe it well, also becasue of the language barrier but I feel like the characters in Wano seem so...fake.
the only one who is embarassing himself is you

>multiple 10/10s

Learn how to rate things properly you huge faggot

I absolutely agree with everything you've stated. It's pretty telling that pre ts Oda took the time to develop Vivi through multiple arcs which was really enjoyable and satisfying while Rebecca ended up being a much inferior version.

Also, while the zoro and luffy moment was nice, it's hard not to feel like their characters have been flanderized and it makes everything feel shallow by comparison.

vivi is like kinemon not Rebecca

yep, that's a 10

Attached: 1539696525362.png (787x1000, 192K)

I agree, however there have been occasional glimpses of what could be. Brook at WCI is a good example.

Maybe the mangaka realized he’ll never make something comparably decent ever again and is just used One Piss to drag out as long as possible since it’s popularity will keep it profitable as long as needed

>impel down 10
It's one of the worst arcs in the series.

>The whole appeal of the Blackbeard Pirates and Revolutionary Army is the mysteriousness of their abilities

No you fucking idiot. The appeal is they are stronger and we see them fight like at marineford.

Stop sucking Oda's dick you fucking faggot.

>fightfags

>One piece is well written

Are you implying anyone likes One Piece for anything other than the fights? The story hasn't been good in like 15 years.

>Romance Dawn
6/10 (I don't really like Kuro or Kreig beyond some things like Luffy punching through the spike shield)
>Arlong Park
8/10 (One Piece truly finds it's heart and themes of friendship in this arc)
>Lougetown/Whiskey Peak/Little Garden
9/10 (Little Garden is a very underrated arc, I felt a lot like Usopp in this arc, it was fascinating and frightening to not fully understand the giants)
>Drum Island
8/10 (In terms of plot and action, it's rather boring. However, Chopper's story completely saves it. The heart found in Hiriluk's last words are part of my philosophy on life)
>Alabasta
9/10 (very good Lawrence of Arabia style arc, suspenseful, engaging, everyone has something to do)
>Jaya/Sky Island
8/10 (another philosophy heavy arc full of adventure and romance, Cricket, Blackbeard, and the flashbacks make this arc. Enel is a great villain, his cronies are forgetable though)
>Long Ring/Foxy
7/10 (fun little brevity before a very drama-heavy arc)
> Water 7/Enies Lobby
10/10 (suspense, drama, very fun settings and locales, everyone has stuff to do and characters get good development, crew feels important, Franky and Robin's flashbacks are great)
>Thriller Bark
8/10 (fun little arc, Brook is a welcome addition with a bone chilling backstory, the team fight against Oars is fun)
>Sabaody
8/10 (suspenseful, lore-centric, introduces poochie (law) )
>Amazon Lily
6/10 (It's fun, but short and really basic)
>Impel Down
10/10 (talk about an engaging arc, the premise is great, you get to have a different, fun cast, though we're familiar with all of them, "final" villain isn't even conventionally defeated)
>Marineford
8/10 (epic in scale, hard to read due to clutter.)

Post timeskip next post.

eric

>Post timeskip next post.

No one cares fag

thriller bark didnt last one million years

based

They should release 40 page chapters every week and a half but Oda wouldnt be able to do it, SAD!

>Yea Forums crossboarder

I'd rather have actual opinions instead of hackposting

>your typical Yea Forums cancers
i hate this place so damn much
i wish redit would purge this place

I like all of them for different reasons, only Marineford and Dressrosa dragged a little, and Fishman Island and Dressrosa had some things I had to mindbleach away to remember them fondly.
Since I love stupid adventuring and comedy way more than lore or battles, I always rate in between chapters and arc beginnings around 9/10 but start to get a little bored halfway through. Please teach me how to become a fightfag

THIS

reverie was good though.

One Piece is dying. The nips don't like it anymore.

Attached: 1556200648181.jpg (640x296, 50K)

Japan isn't relevant in 2019.

cont.

>Return to Sabaody
6/10 (not drawn very well, the characters still look awkward going back on it. Fun gags)
>Fishman Island
7/10 (Underrated, the Otohime and Tiger Flashbacks are great, fights aren't and the mooks are jokes, but I do like how Hordy represents systemic racism)
>Punk Hazard
7/10 (goofy and fun scenario, lot of questions and plot that don't really go anywhere, might change depending on the future of OP)
>Dressrosa
6/10 (Drags too fucking long, cool fights, Rebecca sucks, but Fujitora is pretty based. The Birdcage is the biggest asspull in OP)
>Zou
9/10 (Very unique and fun premise, short and sweet and filled with tons of lore and long needed interactions in-between strawhats again)
>Whole Cake Island
8/10 (It definitely is dragged out a bit, but it's a lot of fun, unique abilities, fun designs, fun villain/backstory, Luffy vs Katakuri is legitimately probably the best fight in the series so far)
Reverie
9/10 (only qualm is that it's far too short and I don't really like the steampunk look of some of the Revolution Army Commanders. Betty and whoever that cat was named.)
>Wano
6-8/10 (Just an estimate, I know this one's gonna be long just like Dressrosa. The villains are fun but definitely stupid, worried that Luffy's gonna pull a big asspul and beat Worf the fuck out of Big Mom and/or Kaidou, his strength progression feels too stupid fast oddly enough.)

OP is my favorite Shonen Mango, surprised I didn't give it more 10s.

what crawled up your cunt and died?

Attached: 1553965690755.png (213x216, 127K)

How did brook reach zoro again? I thought he was with nami.
I feel like i missed something here.

>don't like it
>rank 3 while nothing is even happening that's hype
???

>the interactions between the SHs and the other recurring characters are some of the most enjoyable things in the series
100% this. That's the reason I prefer snail pacing if it allowes for the mcs to spend time interacting that isn't limited to two or three cramped panels.

Attached: 1485815480300.png (953x3073, 2.16M)

When are we getting OP22, 21 is shit

Probably start of Wano, so somewhere in July.

Kinemon told him to stay at the cementery for the time being, as it's fitting for him and it's not far from the capital

Editors fucked the chart up, Brook stayed in Ringo while the rest of the team went to Flower Capital, then he attempted to rejoin them, but they disappeared by then.

>expecting Toei to put the effort into a new opening already
>while in the middle of finishing up this year's movie to boot
at best they'll replace the WCI imagery with Wano stuff, like they started doing for Reverie, but the song and existing non-manga content will stay.

I'M YASUIE
YASUIE THE HEDGEHOG

Glad I dropped this shit during Dressrosa. Too many literally whos eating up panels with backstories and flashbacks nobody gives a fuck about. 50 chapters later, nothing happens. Go to new island, meet some more literally whos. Rinse and repeat. Oda lost his touch ages ago.

Very unlikely, Wano is too hype, and OP21 is too WCI themed. Also, OP19 started around the time movie was released. And most importantly, it's the 20th anniversary, if we're got 15th anniversary themed opening (where the fuck did the time went?), we're getting the one for 20th one too.

Fullmetal Alchemist.

It's probably a little bit autistic to point out, but this proves Oda didn't work on the chart and kills the biggest carrotfag thing in a year or so.
>inb4 rent-free

I don't think Wano is great or anything but it sure as fuck beats Dressrossa, FI or WCI so far. It's surprising to me how many people seem to have chosen Wano to complain about things that are endemic of post-TS One Piece even though Wano is among the lesser offenders.

>Wano is too hype
you're going off-script. the japs don't care about wano or one piece is the new talking point

Dragon Ball had two major time skips before Z even happened.

So Zou is what you want then.

Sumimasen desu.

It's always the same every single arc ever since the massive influx of new people following the manga after the timeskip.

I recommend you """new""" people to wait for the arc to finish, then read it in one go.

why do OPtards get so autistically fanny-flustered when someone criticizes their manga for little girls?
I swear, you monkeys are the absolute joke of Yea Forums. I don't see a reason not to ban discussions about One Piece

Well, I like Wano, but if someone complains about things taking too long or slow build up... compare where did all of these arcs were 33 chapters in. Wano is going much slower and will take much longer.

ZORO HAS AIDS NOW

Attached: having sex with a whore.png (477x428, 117K)

Attached: ahem.png (926x592, 148K)

more like gonorrhea

Wait, Zoro gets laid and we get anarchist smiling Jesus in the same chapter? Best timeline ever.

Did Zoro use his 3-dick technique to slay that thot?

Everything is planned out now. Go to FI, go to Wano, go to mingoland, go to elbaf do this do that, all according to plan. There are no surprises anymore. The only good part was the trip to the surface from FI.

If there's one thing that OP is not is directionless. Repetitive sure, but Oda is not purposefully dragging out his stories. People just give in on his long form storytelling simply for things that haven't been resolved yet in the grand scheme of things.

Don't worry bro they'll pop up at the Emerald City and meet Robin's father somehow

Punk Hazard was nicely balanced.

after wano it'll be up to the crew for where they want to go, not Law. Too bad we're nearing the end, though, so we'll only get one more "adventure" which culminates in the last road glyph """somehow""" then straight to raftel.

no he was virgin, he was crying and didnt know what to do. dont worry hes a man now

>You're supposed to care about what kind of reaction his death would cause to the general population of Wano
but that's the thing user. Nobody fucking cares about Wano. I wanted to see Zoro shine I don't want to deal with 55 other characters I don't like and some backwards ass country.

This

Attached: comfy.jpg (1066x1600, 360K)

He let himself get slayed in his sleep, that idiot. Never let your guard down like that.

Attached: 1553217337768.jpg (350x413, 47K)

Attached: 4ursins.jpg (926x592, 171K)

You think if she gets pregnant she'll end up down a flight of stairs dead?

the absolute STATE of zorofags

>criticizes
you are slinging shit like an ape because you want to be contrarian, get better at criticizing fiction you massive faggot

cringe and openpilled

They immigrate to western countries but bring their education culture with them. Soon they will turn the US into the same crap system they left. Fucking incompatible.

>AHHHHHHHHHH MAKE IT STOP I JUST WANT TO SEE ZORO BE EDGY AND COOL
>STOP THE WORLDBUILDING STOP THE NEW CHARACTERS STOP THE PLOT OF WANO I JUST WANT SWORDFIGHTS I WANT THEM NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW

the problem is that the world building is shit, yasu was completly mishandled

>Understand that Oda has consistently delivered with OP up to the Marineford arc. That's like 15 years of fanbase building
I'm mad because I trusted him. One Piece was my favorite and now I hate it because it used to be my favorite but isn't living up to the quality of yore yet I still want to know the mysteries I got invested in.

Attached: 144525346252.jpg (480x480, 92K)

Right to left Baka

And it should be even slower to properly show all of the content Oda wants to cram in. This is one of the biggest issues with post-TS One Piece, and something that started with the war. He wants to use the same amount of paneltime but with double the content (sometimes even literally, like how he mentioned Green Bit and Dressrossa were to be 2 separate arcs but he ended up cramming them together because he didn't want to take too long), so we get strange plotting that skips relevant scenes, drops convenient paths at the feet of our characters much more blatantly than is warranted, and makes the arcs feel schizophrenic which in turn hurts the climaxes because they feel like they weren't properly built up. All of the post-TS arcs have this problem, but at least Wano went for a different structure where they spend some time in it before the "main conflict" begins so we can see more of the country, get eased into the setting and watch the characters interact in a context outside the big battle. Of course there's a myriad other problems, most of them shared by all other post-TS arcs as well, but Wano at least feels like it's trying.

the worldbuilding, characters and plot are lame

Oda hits the pipe too much since his daughter probably got a boyfriend
Hence why the TS sucks

All the first Wano people are annoying as fuck.

You hit the nail on it's head. Focus is what is needed.

Attached: 1458364252.png (347x552, 356K)

why the fuck do you read one piece then you absolute mongoloid

Not that guy but what a strange question. People read it expecting it to be good because it was good in the past and got them invested. One Piece not being good now doesn't mean the people complaining never liked it

And it was good, I wonder why

one piece IS good now, though
there's so much shit going on and a ton of major players are involved and there's currently a struggle for the soul of wano
tonoyasu represents that soul of goodness and orochi wants to cut it right out and that's why this whole moment is important

You are just describing the theory, which isn't borne out when looking at the actual manga pages. Nobody is saying that One Piece pulled a Naruto and betrayed its own themes, or something like that; it's just that the actual content is badly put together thus resulting in a dulling effect that makes the narrative feel like a slog no matter what it wants to convey.

I can recall the names of Shirahoshi, Hody, Decker, Gasman, Monica, Spanish girl, reiju, carrot, Zou, perro sperro, brulle, best guy katakuri, big mom, kaido and that's it.

everyone reads wanpiss for the fights, you tard

This is why i gave up on the manga and watch the anime. I know its pacing is botched and it's QUALITY ridden, but it looks better than Oda's panels and the voices help the characters feel more alive, where I can just get immersed and chill. The manga was draining so i stopped during Dresssrosa and catching up on the anime was a blast. I';d recommend it if you want to enjoy OP again, watch the anime ONLY when an arc is finished and marathon it.
Sadly weekly chapters and Yea Forums culture makes it hard to do so.

Different guy here.

This line of thinking always felt strange to me since One Piece blatantly still has at least 7 years left before it ends. If it was 1 or 2 I would understand sticking with it even if you fell out of love, but this is an obviously long amount of time.

who will kaido bully next

Attached: 1556216639262.png (920x392, 163K)

It doesn't really matter since you're basically spending 5 minutes per week, and not even every week, reading a chapter and then probably forgetting about it if you have stopped feeling invested in it. It becomes routine if you've been reading the manga for over then years. I mean, I even dropped it without realizing around the middle of Dressrossa, and then picked it up again when I saw the chapter with the elephant and got curious (and hopeful that the arc after Dressrossa would be better).

Brook is too similar to Sanji.
Franky was great during W7 but he's the least fan fav strawhat so Oda sidelines him for Law now. Sad but true.
Fujos won

>tryharding

>Brook is too similar to Sanji.
Not really

>Romance Dawn
8/10
>Buggy's Arc
7/10
>Shirop Village
7.5/10
>Baratie (why the fuck did you leave them out?)
9/10
>Arlong Park
8.5/10
>Rogue Town
7.5/10
>Whisky Peak
8/10
>Little Garden
6/10
>Drum Island
5/10
>Alabasta
10/10
>Mock Town
9/10
>Skypiea
9/10
>Long Ring Long Island
7/10
>Water 7/Ennies Lobby
10/10
>Thriller Bark
8/10
>Sabaody
6/10
>Amazon Lily
7/10
>Impel Down
10/10
>Marineford
10/10
>Fishman Island
4/10
>Punk Hazard
6/10
>Dressrosa
6/10
>Zou
7.5/10
>Whole Cake Island
5/10
>Wano
7.5/10 so far

Maybe if the arcs were shorter and we experienced more places it would feel fresh.

Except the cast felt alive during Skypiea, had good interactions, interesting fights, and a cool place to adventure

Katakuri since he is disgusted by that faggy pelican eel.

I still enjoy One Piece but Dressrosa literally killed my fanboyism for the series. Too fucking many shitty side characters nobody care about. 90% of the arc happening the same day in the same location. Holy shit what a fucking chore to read it.

>Water 7/Ennies Lobby
>disliked it/liked it
Shit taste, it was GOAT

but katakuri is his son

I've been saying for a while that Oda should go for the Togashi method and release 2 volumes a year, tops, with long breaks in-between. That would probably both help his health and clear his mind so that he can make better chapters and have a cleaner plot.

>>Romance Dawn
Liked it
>>Arlong Park
>10/10
>>Drum Island
>10/10
>>Alabasta
>9/10
>>Sky Island
>9/10
>>Long Ring Long Island
>8/10
>>Water 7/Ennies Lobby
>100000000/10
>>Thriller Bark
>9/10
>>Sabaody
>8/10
>>Amazon Lily
>7/10
>>Impel Down
>10/10
>>Marineford
>9/10
>>Fishman Island
>3/10 bored me nearly to death except for Zori
>>Punk Hazard
>8/10
>>Dressrosa
>5/10
>>Zou
>2/10
>>Whole Cake Island
>2/10
>>Wano
>2/10 so far

Attached: 1450235204.png (411x412, 331K)

Precisely why he is disgusted by that failure and didn't keep contact.

That suggestion never made sense to me since everything Post-Chimera Ants has been trash.

Based, fuck nu-OP

>Zou 2/10
>Lower than Amazon Lily
You can't be serious.

That's just cause of what Togashi decided to do with it, not because it wasn't a good idea.

Fucking this

Act 1 was great. Act 2 has been really slow.

>implying
Wake me up when One Piece will have a fight this layered. Also, the SW arc probably got you filtered, pleb.

Attached: 1546999000130.jpg (1568x1145, 476K)

>O MY RUBBER NEN

>no argument
>starts spouting out meme phrases
classic wan piss fag

I think I will. Thanks for the tip.

instantly defensive and assblasted, lmao

That's actually the one post-ants moment that I like.

>Election arc is the worst arc in the series and Alluka is the worst thing in the whole manga.
>Boat arc has had the same lack of focus and hodgepodge of new one-off characters problem that Wano has.

It's sad really, because they're half right. One Piece was GOD tier for over a decade. And fuck off I even have fond memories of Thriller Bark, I liked it as a spooky comfy arc to watch at night. Of course Water 7 and CP9 were peak shonen. Alabasta, Skypie, those were good too, and Shabaody & Marineford upped the scales to never seen heights before I mean the whole band got brutally separated and trashed with a massive war that ended in a timeskip.

People are half-right claiming One Piece has no flaws because it was that way for 500 episodes. I got over the denial stage and yes, the timeskip is pretty shitty even in the manga except for an hype moment here and there, but it's 7/10. It's normal to think it's still perfect since it was always that way, people got hooked into the brand I guess.

I like women who shave sue me

>got baited by the "o my rubber nen" meme
proof that you never read hxh, kid

I think this may actually be good advice here. The story itself isn't the problem.

do we know for sure if Oda is alive? Like, public apperances?

You know Greg from the OP podcast? He talks with Oda regularly so he must be alive.

>Of course Water 7 and CP9 were peak shonen
Read more manga, pleb.

It would be MASSIVE news if any artist of Oda's calibre died. In this case, no news is good news.

>talks with Oda
Really? In Japanese, or do they both need interpreters?

for something to be news it must be for public consumption
what I am implying is ghost writers

He lives in Japan and works for Shueisha

Wait I stopped reading this shit dozens of chapters ago. Did Oda seriously replace the mochi loli who knew Ace? She was cute and a nice character.
Wait what the fuck did Kaido really kill her? I remember she got hit by him and Luffy got really angry

Attached: fagg.jpg (480x360, 24K)

holy fuck user just stop coming to the threads if you don't keep up with reading.

OP20 was kino

Femkata-draw fag here, I just discovered a tier list website.
Here is my antagonist ranking (if you're wondering why Amande is on this list and the more moral marines, I didn't choose who was on this list).

tiermaker.com/create/one-piece-villains-13178

Attached: my-image.png (1020x434, 697K)

Attached: ?.png (153x307, 92K)

Get raped by a pack of niggers you ugly landwhale.

>I like.
Nobody gives a shit what YOU like.
OP is dropping sales for every volume because its getting very bad and the readership is dropping it.
HxH has steady sales, meaning that the core fandom is liking the current volumes.

>Still no good porn of Toko
I don't even know why I'm bothering anymore.

Oh nevermind you're not the obnoxious Katajufo.

I do wonder what you look like, a male model perhaps?

I mean this is not the One Piece thread, it's a thread complaining that OP is turning to shit. And considering that I got bored with this arc and now my favorite loli got replaced...

*fujo typing is hard.

Jufo?

toko >>> tama
dont @ me

Again, that's not possible. Remember how public the deaths of many other famous mangakas have been; if Oda truly kicked the bucket, the Japanese media would seize on it straight away.

why would I read that shit?

Why waste time on wan piss when you can read something well written instead?

shonen jump probably has some spook on his case
it's the worlds best selling comic excluding two that have ran since before WW2, i'm not saying it happened but if he ever were to die i'm sure they could pull some giant scheme to keep the legitimacy of the comic intact in the publics eyes

Because it's a good series? God you autistic niggers refusing to read a series because of people on the internet using it to shitpost.
Berserk and Jojofags are also annoying but i still read and like those series.

Even from the government? Even from his family and family in law? Even from investigative fans, who'll almost certainly try to discern why Oda has suddenly disappeared from the public eye? That is a LOT of assumptions you're making here, and you know what Occam's Razor does with those.

>God you autistic niggers refusing to read a series because of people on the internet using it to shitpost
I refuse to read it because i couldnt even get through the A+ rated anime, it was fucking boring and the world is shit and unappealing,
character designs arent much better except the trap guy, gon is an utterly shit protagonist

Guess you have shit taste.

>epic
Cringe

Yet you watch the One Piece anime?

I lost faith in the author when he made Bartolomeo pirates going from East Blue to New World without any of them having any sort of navigational or shipwrighting skills. Way to shit on the straw hats struggles just for le epic gag you hack

Attached: fuckinglol.jpg (728x1090, 176K)

You grew up

This. People underestimate how much this point killed this shit manga for me.

You never noticed that nobody else has ever had the same troubles and Log problems that the Strawhats have?

>but was extremely meaningless

Attached: 1545275300427.jpg (600x399, 56K)

Yeah I guess you're right, navigation and shipwrighting skills is unecessary. The dangers of the sea only happen to straw hats! I wonder why Luffy and Zoro were even lost before meeting their navigator???

Attached: CrewFuckedbyABigWaveWithoutNavigatorAndCaptain.png (879x2376, 725K)

No dude you just have to watch the clouds

Attached: lost.png (214x299, 118K)

>when he made Bartolomeo pirates going from East Blue to New World without any of them having any sort of navigational or shipwrighting skills.
???

Oda is truly a genius. He built up this amazing story to get millions upon millions of dollars and now he is slowly putting less effort into the manga but he has so many fans that he will continue to make money even if he decides to dip his dick in ink and slap in on the page.

This chapter made me cry. Poor Toko.

oda has given us no reason to care about toko or any of the other wano characters. i wouldn't give a damn if they were all beheaded next chapter

I hope all those characters he introduced in the beginning will be beheaded. Then it will be worth it.

He died for your sins

I wouldn't go that far, though I do agree with what you are saying
Out of the whole country (with the exception of Kaido and his crew) the only character I really care about is Yasu because he has plot relevance and is a nice fellow
But the obviously dead no guys really she is Komurasaki, the two dimensional Toko, the ugly Shinobu, and pretty much everyone else I just don't have a reason to care.
Maybe it will get turned around but probably not. I am a huge fan of One Piece, so I have already seen the "has to smile all the time girl" trope too many times now to be interested by it

SNK

You mean Yasuie D. Hedgehog

>doubting granny
cringe and bluepilled

I just found this screenshot, wich episode is it from? I stopped watching the anime lots of years ago, but here Nami looks like her old self instead of the abomination we have since the timeskip. I wanna know if it's just for a few seconds or the whole episode.
I really miss old Nami.

Attached: Screenshot_20190426-032808.jpg (2160x1080, 630K)

>Whole Cake Island
>5/10

>Arlong Park
>10/10
>Drum Island
>10/10
>Whole Cake Island
>2/10
This board is full of retards

Luffy vs Katakuri
youtube.com/watch?v=RYayTA8ieHY

Luffy vs Katakuri alone bumps Whole Cake to at least a 7/10.

> Punk Hazard
> 8/10

Attached: jooooooooooo.png (445x387, 119K)

I disagree the themes of Family, Love, and Flaws were what elevated the arc to a 9/10. The charlotte family was compelling and likeable to reinforcing these important themes.

This video does a better job at it explaining it drive.google.com/file/d/1cgnCIjLKn2zYWGFbRqmnMVacKn_SMgDb/view.

HxH is overrated it's was only good during Yorknew and CA the rest of the arcs are boring

learn more about storytelling, pleb

>immediately capture Luffy
>trivially repel Big Mom pirates from territory
>discover the plot to beat them and capture almost everyone involved
>about to execute witching hour boy
Are the beast pirates the most competent crew in OP?

That's considered a good fight? It was just Luffy getting hit a bunch and then seducing Katakuri into letting himself get hit too except Katakuri isn't nearly as tanky.

If you like the current one piece then thats totally fine, everyone has theyre own taste. As for me the spark that made me love piece is gone, ever since the timeskip my love for the show has decreased. Its been a fun ride lads.

You completely missed the point

God I am so done with this shit manga, I don't know why I kept reading it so long. Every chapter just gets more pathetic and disappointing.

>muh timeskip

i've been reading the manga from the start for a few weeks now and can say it's mostly shit. i just finished the alabasta/crocodile arc and am probably going to drop it because the only characterization is in the introductions of the crews. after that, there seems to be no meaningful experiences to give them further context and exposition so i assume they all remain exactly the same one dimensional wacky crew mates throughout the series as they are when they first appear.

i really don't get the hype. luffy is an insufferable gary stu, the only appeal seems to be the world building i guess because the characters are not interesting in the least