4 new WSJ Manga

#24 (13/05) : Samurai 8 by Masashi Kishimoto & Akira Ookubo
#25 (20/05) : Futari no Taisei by Kentarô FUKUDA
#26 (27/05) : Beast CHILDREN Kento TERASAKA
#27 (03/06) : Tokyo Nin Squad de Yûki TANAKA & Kento MATSUURA

Attached: new.jpg (2880x3560, 3.95M)

all axed within a few months. hopefully the end year round will be better.

Based

Attached: 1530213074924.jpg (234x215, 8K)

I don't think HxH is returning this year.

I normally don't quickly judge things to be a fujobait, but the one at the top is definitely one.

That has a girl. The other ones look like fujobait to me.

Boichi? where?

That's unrelated to the new manga.

>#27 (03/06) : Tokyo Nin Squad de Yûki TANAKA & Kento MATSUURA
the name read Tokyo Shinobi Squad

those both look like dudes

Iv googled "Tokyo shinobi Squad de Yûki TANAKA & Kento MATSUURA" and I just can't find any thing on it where is the pv??

top looks gayer than two homos snowballing in a warm sunset light
left is already complete shit because of the faggy crying
bottom right looks like not Naruto shinobi/ninja MC #465893
Also this is from Samurai 8, literally page 2. Art is garbage and Kishi can't write.
All 4 will get axed for sure.

Attached: 03.png (931x1300, 115K)

>#25 (20/05) : Futari no Taisei by Kentarô FUKUDA
Co-op Shogi?

damn, already copying Togashi i see.

I see Kishi got Kubo to do the backgrounds so he could have time to finish all those infodumps.

That's sweat not tears you retard

Na, Shueisha will push it hard, at least for a few volumes.
They just have to write "FROM THE AUTHOR OF NARUTO" to sell, it will work for a few volumes until nips/amerilards stop buying when they open their eyes.
Anime might even happen early

Pierrot is going to dump BC for this in a heartbeat.

I think Shueisha understand the foreign market, normalfags get hype when the anime has either good animation or gore.
They did well for BHA and Kimetsu no Yaiba, they gave the adaptation to beloved studios to do a 1 or 2 cour at a time instead of one continuous anime with sequel if it's well received.
They might give the Samurai 8 to either Madhouse or Mappa, both of these studios are loved by normalfags because it's their mature studios for mature viewer like themselves

ACTIVATE
PREDATOR

Look archives previous thread had oneshot(?) dumped.

>Sci-fi setting.
>Cannot heal allergies.

You're forgetting how popular long anime are in the foreign market.

>this MC is different from you usual protagonist
>he's literally me #2694

Attached: 1526501934998.png (335x335, 175K)

The rugby one's probably going to survive the first round of the axe, if we take the world cup into account. Sumo will probably be over by the end of it, so it mught keep going on as the Haikyuu!! tag-along spokon.

Is it still popular though? I can't tell since I don't frequent CR/Funimation forums but on Nyaa, only One Piece is doing good, the rest of long anime (Boruto/BC) are doing less than a seasonal isekai.
Sure people loved when they watched on TV as a kid, but do they have the same patience now? long anime are most of the time filled with bad fillers, you know that it won't end soon so better drop it.
I assume OnePiecetards are continuing because they invested too much of their time in it and that now they trapped to see the end.

A reminder they care about the Japanese audience more.

You are right but I was trying to understand why would Shueisha change their animation politic from low cost long run anime to short well budgeted one.
That one of the reasons might be the foreign markets, there was an article where foreigners counted for ~20% of anime distribution.
Or/and that the headquarters might want his own Shingeki no Kyojin (a short anime compared to others) which was gigantic.

it will be terrible

They look like axebait

there's only 1 other literally me protag in WSJ right now so he wasnt wrong

When is Togashi coming back already?

Why do you care? He'll die before it finishes anyway.

Soon TM

Is this the Hero Killer or Clover crasher?

which series are you referring to