Non non biyori

Is living in the sticks really that comfy?

Attached: Non_Non_Biyori_Cover.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uORe6t1tWpM&t=89s
files.catbox.moe/ynp19k.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Move to the countryside

Attached: 11030193.jpg (1200x675, 169K)

Only if you have friends. Eventually I got bored of exploring the wilderness and became recluse like the rest of you.

depends on your definition of comfy.

usually
>work is mostly manual labor stuff
>the internet is shit
>store options shit
>small amounts of things to do
>have to travel to the city for a lot of things that you may need

people are usually friendlier though, and i am sure im missing other decent points that make it alright.

Fuck the queen

Not comfy IRL for a guy who comes from urban places(like me), no. Basically this . It's fucking boring after just 1 day. Fiction stories like these have it better though obviously.

Less crime, but when it does happen you have to wait 20 to 30 mins for cops to come around or if you need to call an ambulance.

Yeah, I lived up with my uncle for a hunting season one time and its way up in the sticks. We basically knew every police officer in town. And the amount of people that drive drunk was pretty crazy.

It's been years but this still never gets old.

Attached: 1487389596711.png (1311x1503, 442K)

youtube.com/watch?v=uORe6t1tWpM&t=89s

countryside definitely looks a lot cleaner in anime. So many farmers love having just random junk fuckin everywhere its incredible.

I know those last posts about the girl are probably fake but the smallest off chance of it being real makes me incredibly mad.

>blind date story.

I hope that's fake, fuck this nigger.

It's been 2 years since this aired and till this day I still think about Yoshino every now and then

Attached: yoshino_sip.gif (480x260, 321K)

This was believable until the girl part

no, rural people in real life are degenerate retards who enjoy drugs and domestic violence

I think most of it is probably true but the girl story was probably there to rile anons up.

This is how the real NNB town looks like
Not exactly as green or clean as they portrayed in anime

Attached: Untitled.png (1353x623, 1.68M)

There's nothing to do, so all they do is fuck.

>girl standing at the back

Attached: 4211.jpg (109x125, 2K)

looks pretty fucking clean to me

Yes, my fetish is fucking in the woods.

This. Girls like dagashiya IRL would be an opioid addict because how depressing her life is.

Sit back and let me tell you a story Yea Forums
> 2009
> age 22
> moved to Japan and living in Saitama, Koshigaya
> Japanese consider Koshigaya rural
> as an Australian it felt like a built up city
> it's no where near NNB levels though
> decide one day I'm going to cycle to Hokkaido during summer break (I was a teacher)
> bought a bicycle, compass and packed my bags
> taped compass to my handle bars and just kept cycling north
> I cycled about 10 hours a day
> stopped at convenience stores when I was hungry
> slept on the side of the road, in abandoned buildings, under bridges when I was tired
> met lots of people along the way from all walks of life
> had a few disasters here and there (flat tires, got hit by cars a few times)
> most of all got to see the country and how people live in rural Japan

There is a reason they call it the slow life. Lots of farming, repairing machinery, daily labour, dealing with animals, cleaning and so on. If you come from the city it takes some getting used to, and it's not really my thing, but some people love it.

In the end, it's only as comfy as you make it for yourself. Don't expect many young people though, in my travels I have seen massive depopulation in rural areas, with many schools closing down or becoming inactive.

Attached: 1556070792534.jpg (958x1536, 319K)

I imagine everything is comfy if you have cute anime friends who you can fuck around with.

At times. You'll miss out on a lot of amenities and things you may find entertaining (live music, fashion), however. And the Japanese countryside really does lack young people.
files.catbox.moe/ynp19k.webm

Not if you have horrible neighbours.

Absolutely, though there's the 'inaka,' and there's the 'fucking inaka.' Some places are so rural they are nearly devoid of any life outside packs of stray cats and a handful of elderly farmers. The best parts of rural Japan thrive around smaller-but-prosperous cities that modernized around their agricultural communities.

>Did a farm study in Nagano Pref. for a year
>worked on an orchard harvesting apples and peaches
>Lived with lively Japanese family -- Mom, kids, grandparents and aunt. Neighbors are all friends and help each other out.
>Nice house but not extravagant, family has run the orchard for nearly 100 years
>Lots of tours come through for picking seasons, meet tons of people from all around Japan
>7-11 down the street, city with necessities, tons of good restaurants and shops a short train ride away
>can look up and see the Milky Way clearly at night
>surrounded by mountains, plenty of hiking, rafting, snowboarding, hot springs
>winter months pretty much a vacation, got to travel around Japan.
>City revolves around apple industry, summer apple festival is a blast -- entire populace gets together to celebrate, dance in the streets and get hammered.

I'd go back and be a Japanese apple farmer in a heartbeat. It wasn't terribly exciting work, but still fulfilling.

Attached: Iida.jpg (3357x2407, 3.69M)

Was this WWOOF?

I just need more Komari.

Attached: Non_Non_Biyori_-_OP_00.27.jpg (1920x1080, 707K)

Komari is the best thing to ever come out of anime ever

Attached: c6e9631754b910ed47cac21e9d13853c1381562269_full.jpg (640x360, 59K)

Basically this l-lol

Attached: 1445676521393.gif (303x307, 1.24M)

Until friends leave for jobs in the city

Attached: animereaction.booru.org 726 1girl head_down koshigaya_komari l_l non_non_biyori transparent_backgrou (510x690, 402K)

Does everyone hate suburbs? I have lived in suburbs my whole life and find it very comfy

Attached: cry.gif (400x400, 784K)

Does the anime confirmed that living in the city made Hotarun gay? It truly is something in the water that turns them.

Depends on what the transportation situation is like. If it takes more than half an hour to get to decent shopping or work, that shit gets old fast.

>got hit by cars a few times
>not just pushing those puny kei cars away with your gaijin strength
pathetic

Give it 15 more years and living in the sticks will be paradise. As soon as the sticks have good internet, you can simply live there and work remote. It's gonna be so good.

I hate it, too far from stuff. Closest bus stop is a 15 minute walk, the closest fast food or pizza place is a 30 minute walk.

but cars 「(°ヘ°)

Would be great for NEETS like us or for those who work at home. Can get anything delivered by mail now anyways.

I once walked from Oslo to Trondheim in Norway and the contrast was extreme. Out on the land people were much more relaxed, social and welcoming, while in the city everyone is just suspicious and want nothing to do with anyone

He's lucky it wasn't truck-kun

Man, that nature sure is gorgeous

Is it true that Dovrefjell is basically Skyrim?

Yeah, kinda

Attached: CIMG1505.jpg (2765x2074, 1.4M)

Same, night is actually quiet and the day starts as soon as the Sun goes up. I also got immune to insanely long commute times over time.

no license

IMO, I think it's ABE propaganda to decrease population density in urban areas.
Living in the sticks is nothing like anime depict it.
Generally speaking people there are less educated, wild animals, super insects, and many things you take for granted is absent, for example there's no "Pepsi" there's "PeePSY"
Also as health care provider, injury due to bestiality is horrifyingly common.

This. Don't ever come here. Cities are where you want to be.

Attached: 1550593376978.jpg (310x277, 20K)

Can't be that boring, after all no matter where I am all I do is sit alone in my room

I love it. I live in a very small town with a population under 1000 and I don't ever plan on leaving.

I would unironically watch a show like this, though.

>massive depopulation in rural areas, with many schools closing down or becoming inactive.
Abe need push the procreate propaganda.

Attached: Abe.jpg (650x365, 36K)

It's funny until you live there.
I got sting by scorpions I stopped counting.
There are dogs that think they're wolves when they see a cat.
Basic services are poor.
On the plus side I learned the female cows have horns too also carpentry.

>Non non Biyori
11 years old girl is breedable
Jus Abe push the procreate to rural arreas?

Attached: 11+years+old.png (476x750, 380K)

West Virginia?

I'd live there if there was decent internet. It would be the ideal hikkiNEET life.

No, middle east, Iraq.

I mean, that's how city-life always is right?
The higher the population density, the more suspicios we are of one another.

hotaru is real, i saw several of those matured-too-early girls in school.

That depends on how much work and stuff(requiring features from urban places) you do on a day-to-day basis I guess. I got quite a bit. But either way, there's nothing to do. Anecdotally, your days might go something like
---........--.....----....---......................-...--..---
Where "-" is doing something and "." Is doing nothing throughout the day. And you'd probably be waiting for someone in that time or something. After all, everything's so slow.

>matured-too-early girls