Boku no Hero Academia

New chapter is out, along with a new speedreaders controversy.
I'll be taking false sub requests throughout the thread if you're interested. The scene has to be in the anime/movie/OVA though, otherwsie I obviously have nothing to work with. Also, if you're seeing this on Page 1 etc and have any webms you want subbing from a different series, I'll be happy to do them for you if you tell me what you want doing.

Links to Jaiminis or niggerstream English subs aren't out yet, but should be over the course of the thread.

Attached: quirkbusters.webm (650x364, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/226/page/1
youtu.be/3FhVvNGsJV8
nhentai.net/g/240296/
youtube.com/watch?v=cRaRNHM_6ww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>as I post the OP the Jaiminisbox ones come out
Well here's the link: jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/226/page/1

Based webmfag.

O

Attached: 1556176843243.png (341x973, 309K)

BEFORE YE POST, READ THIS IMAGE

Attached: WakeyWakeyShitposters.png (958x1508, 1.19M)

MY

BLOOD

RUBBER

QUIRK

Attached: 07 (2) (2).jpg (860x921, 343K)

Desperate cope

Attached: 1525702704025.png (1080x1080, 639K)

so close

Attached: 14-15 (2).jpg (965x1300, 507K)

Attached: 02 (2).jpg (870x644, 251K)

bitch took a bendy straw to a guys neck.

>speedreader can't into thinkking nor comprehension
>this is everybody elses fault
Once again, everyone else having to shoulder the retards of society.

This manga is better when it focuses on the bad guys.

What a load of shit.

>thinkking

Attached: 1553805393446.png (262x239, 88K)

Anyone else has the feeling that the LoV doesn't even feel powerful at all?
What i mean is i never once got the feeling "oh shit, now it's gonna get ugly" like in other battle shonen when the villains start fighting.
Shiggy for example just magically can move faster than the eye can see for no reason except otherwise his quirk would be a joke. It feels so forced.
Same with Toga here. Why can she beat dozens of quirk users alone, when her quirk isn't even suited for combat?

This is as bad as the people that constantly defend Bleach by saying how everything was explained in novels.

O

I feel the same way, ironically both the Yakuza and these guys felt more intimidating, but the Yakuza arc ended up being pointless, and these guys are clearly jobbers just meant to lose to the LoV to show how cool they are.

Except for the fact that this was actually in the volume release

What is your argument again coper?

Hori is clearly doing a slow burn for a lot of the LoV, but I'm not sure how you can look at Shiggy, Compress, and Dabi and say they are not powerful. Shiggy looking like a bitch for most of the manga so far was the point.

Honestly it's Toga and Twice that have the most prove.

Huh, so Hori really did mean to reference that religious statue. Just how far does his westaboo obsession go?

I think what's even worse is that Shiggy has one of these 1 month fights against Giganig.
It doesn't fit him at all, not even 1%.

Compress has never won a fight, Dabi has never fought, Shiggy hasn't done anything.

Religious symbolism is literally everywhere in Japanese media, they just think it's cool.

Watch as Spinner has the most bullshit quirk yet.

>Compress has never won a fight
Snatch, CRC. Besides, the point is that he's powerful, not how much he's won. He has an instant kill quirk with many more applications

Attached: monomarage.png (672x758, 185K)

Both Shiggy and Compress have "I touch you, I win" quirks. Dabi has fire powers, like we haven't seen that shit on showcased all over the place in this manga already. The issue is Hori doesn't wanna have them go all out.

true, bnha feels like a toothless version of naruto

Attached: Pain_destruction_of_Konoha.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

I think the main problem is that the villains have too many instant-kill quirks. From a narrative perspective, it becomes difficult to create a good shonen fight when one guy can just one shot everything.

>Both Shiggy and Compress have "I touch you, I win" quirks
Very unfortunate that they've been given quirks which ensure that they will never work against a main character.

I hope spinner turns into a fuckin kaiju or somethin that scales with his injuries like pain packer

I think this was my favourite chapter since 160, Hori really upped the violence this arc

>he watched nardo
>he consumed nardo

what the actual fuck is that webm even? who the fuck made that?

Show don't tell

God I wish that were me.

Attached: 1523135975330.png (280x393, 147K)

To be fair, it's a bit unfair to compare anything in BNHA to the Pain arc, that was the peak of Naruto.

Wow you're saying the MC of this children's story will win in the end? Please don't spoil it for me.

What was the condition of Monoma's quirk? I think it was just touching. She has to take their blood and drink it. Plus he can store multiple quirks. And Horikoshi might as well asspull his quirk into evolution to use multiple quirks at once.

If this is Toga drinking her crush's blood through a straw, what will she be like if I took a pint of Deku's blood, a pint of Ochako's blood, run them through the blender and offer it to her in a beer jug?

why did theh hurt my beautiful toga

Stop pretending to be retarded. See:

Shiggy just killed people two chapters ago and Compress trapped Snatch and had him burn alive.

>Show
You mean like when Compress one-shot the CRC members? Or when he trapped Snatch inside a marble to burn alive? Or how about when he compressed a boulder and used it to flip a police car? How about when he tunnelled through the ground by compressing it piece-by-piece? Or perhaps you meant when he compressed himself to dodge a fireblast?

MHA is literally naruto but worse you fucking idiot

They literally just copy scenes or ideas but execute them worse, like Stain being a really shit zabuza, without any of the depth, proper build up or character growth.

Or Deku having to punch bakugo cause he shit himself in front of all might, being a bitch version of naruto having to snap sasuke out of it in front of orochimaru. The MHA lacked any sense of urgency or intensity because they weren't in any actual danger, there where no real stakes.

But the scene in naruto had all of that and some, there's an actual possibility of death in their context, the scene calls back to when naruto was frozen in fear and saved by sasuke, and there where layers of build up to the scene with the mental torture that put sasuke in that position, and so on.

I could go on and on but you get the point, MHA is like Kids bop version of Naruto, and black clover is unironcally better.

Attached: 1530580942210.png (466x285, 95K)

Reminds me of that episode where Homer had to eat his pet lobster
youtu.be/3FhVvNGsJV8

I realised this during the Yakuza arc but Toga & Twice really take the LoV to a whole other dimension of what they can do.

this is what i meant. Akatsuki felt like such a thread, but the LoV? Especially after we've seen that super Nomu fucking up Firedad.
the scale is already too high for a guy who has a "i touch you, you die" power. just like said, we as the reader already know that he will never use him on any character. Also it doesn't seem to work on Gigas, meaning you can somehow be cancelling out quirks with power?

Compress is lowkey the best LoV member.

>>he watched nardo
>>he consumed nardo

Attached: shiggydiggy.png (500x375, 446K)

This guy gets it, by this point the characters in all those other manga had gone though some serious shit. The only ones that have really gone through some shit in BnHa have been Deku(and that's more as a by product of his quirk) and All Might when he fought All for One, which happened to be one of the best fights. On that subject, Deku's best fight was against muscle man, which was a fight that had stakes and felt like real danger.

Why would Shiggy use his quirk on Giga? He wants to control him not kill him

>Horikoshi might as well asspull his quirk into evolution to use multiple quirks at once.
He will 100% do that with Toga. She will at somepoint drink multiple vials at once and transform into some abomination with melted faces, because Hori loves body horror

Based.

newfag cringe

Attached: 1555990897709.jpg (800x800, 91K)

All those people with quircks and no one had anything to break the fall

>Also it doesn't seem to work on Gigas
Why the fuck would he try? At best he loses an arm, at worst he fucking dies. Great new bodyguard there.

>MHA is literally naruto but worse
nope. nothing in MHA is anywhere near as bad as sasuke and everything related to him

Not an argument.

Attached: 1473775545630.jpg (272x423, 115K)

>Good chapter is released
>Get to watch shitposters hastily try to put together some sort of an argument against chapter again
Best part of release day

Attached: 1554434685556.png (1692x1955, 1.14M)

>he doesn't know
Take a wild guess

>>>not watching fucking nardo makes one a newfag

Attached: lol.gif (186x140, 1.92M)

The best part is when they have to bring in other series to try and disregard it all. Fucking cope faggots.

Based.

Attached: sasuke no fucks given.jpg (738x558, 132K)

its weird thinking about people in this era having seen naruto and still watch and argue about cartoons, youd think theyd have grown up by now.

Attached: 1450035804381.gif (500x281, 321K)

Incredibly based.

God Sauske is just like me. Intelligent, Nihilistic, and with a wicked sense of humor.

>page from the volume
>This is as bad
shut up nigger

what else can he do? no seriously, is he punching him hard? does he use guns? why do you think Hori made the entire fight off-panel, because it doesn't make any sense that these kids fight him for a month straight without barely any food and sleep.
why isn't that magician guy just turning him into a ball? that would show Gigas he's completely outclassed, so he would admit to follow the league.
The writing is just complete garbage.

>Two non canon sources make this not an asspull

It's the Juzofag(Danes) all over again. Holy shit the anti 1A cope is delicious.

>Introduce character
>Then 100+ chapters after introduction
>Give her an extra ability and post it in some extra shit
>Pretend this was good execution

Attached: 1551852595831.png (600x598, 334K)

You should do one with the scene of compress talking to the kids from the tree and then running from them. Maybe have it be some sort of argument over fetishes

It's outside of the story, so yes, it is.

It's only natural, user. Right now, we are /BHA/ is the hub for all shonen. Other fanbases will inevitably flock to our threads.

>they're so desparate to bash on BnHA that they're fucking defending nardo

Attached: aerodynamical_cow.png (1894x935, 488K)

Nice chapter, but I hope hori doesn't just throw away the concept of the QLA after this arc they could be interesting vigilantes and antiheroes

>Non canon source
user it literally comes from volume 19 of the manga

I never thought i'd side with HiatusXHiatus fags, but this is just terrible.

Attached: 1307749748854.jpg (394x544, 112K)

based

naruto is far better than this trash

Being a fan of that series the whole way through does unrepairable damage to your brain.

Don't worry, they'll hang out with the Yakuza.

>nuh-uh you're the one coping
Says the retard defending this garbage and desperately trying to spin narrative

>implying she wasn't using Camie's quirk when she faught against Deku
Pssh... nothin personnel

>volume extras
>literally alongside the canon; and should be read in tandem with the series
>>non canon

>Character doesn't explicitly show their full capabilities/only use said capabilities when appropriate to purposefully spread misinformation to bolster their chances
>This is bad writing
Looks like you've got yourself in a bit of a rut huntard.

Attached: info.png (279x140, 31K)

Pure Love wins again. Thanks confirmed the most powerful girl confirmed.

All haters 100% BTFO.

Attached: 1554616189220.jpg (941x1200, 279K)

O MY EMOTIONAL DISTRESS

Attached: Gon.png (894x1300, 165K)

This.

Attached: 1539694837728.png (786x999, 304K)

>>Toga's psychotic personality
>>Ochako's form
Hori stop, my penis can only be so erect

I'm not spinning anything like you Naruto and Hunterfags are. Just reading what's in the chapter.

Cope harder villiancuck

Boku no Soicademia

Manga is not canon.

trash is trash dumass

Attached: BCboys.png (806x603, 30K)

No user, the series is not canon. None of this is real.

Deku wants nothing to do with hero you schizo fuck.

momo is definitely more powerful, if only she had some common sense
but toga's from the streets and she has a macabre quirk so she's hardcore

People said she would be way over powered if she could also copy quirks. Fuck shes amazing.

Attached: when that hunterchad post is also a based post.jpg (1280x1280, 117K)

>Toga really was a Mary Sue

OH NO NO NO NO

First, it was HxH, then Naruto, and finally, One Piece. BnHA is truly the Hub for all shonen. Now all we need to do is wait for the BCfags to come pouring in.

answer my question. what did Shiggy do the past month to Gigas?

Hori just btfo:
>Idiots who kept arguing having a quirk gives you super human reflexes and durability even if it has absolutely nothing to do with those
>Idiots who kept arguing a quirkless person could be a hero, they’d just end up as splats on the ground
>Idiots who thought someone with a copying quirk that uses someone’s DNA for some reason couldn’t copy quirks
>Idiots who thought Toga wasn’t a perfectly normal girl
How can one man be so based?

These threads are sadder than Dragon Ball threads. It's just fucking shitposting.

>Bakugou wants to be a hero
>Bakugou turns down the VA easily without even having to think about it because the offer is so retarded and contradictory to what he wants to do
>hmm... should I keep going to my most prestigious school and live among the elites while working towards my goal or do I join this run down circus of freaks and become the opposite of what my goal is to be. Decisions... Decisions...
>MHAtards pretend this is character development
The set up for Sasuke's retrieval arc was far superior to the retarded shit Hori came up with to do his own retrieval arc

Attached: copy jutsu.jpg (1285x1512, 398K)

Yeah, not like Nen restrictions/vows are a thing, or something.

>Idiots who kept arguing having a quirk gives you super human reflexes and durability even if it has absolutely nothing to do with those

I thought it just gave you the potential to have those right? Bakugo is durable without a durability quirk, Mirio and Stain are fast without speed quirks, etc

cope harder

nothing will ever beat DBS or OP or AoT in terms of cancer.
there is not a single normal sentence in those threads.

It's almost like shit series beget shit threads.

First thing I thought of. Monoma's not even part of this arc and he's still getting shat on, will the suffering ever end?

>Boku no Stakes fags refuse to answer a simple question regarding the writing
hmmmmm

Canon.

Attached: 21.jpg (1150x1703, 430K)

Well said user

Based

Attached: 1444284169506.jpg (350x263, 17K)

Fought him by using his fists and commanding his subordinates like a real fucking man. Not that you'd know about that though user.

>Fought him by using his fists
so he has 3 quirks now? death touch + super speed + super strenght?

right, which is why all you shonentards should get permabanned

you know, everything else aside I think Toga has the coolest design

like, her fighting outfit

If it isn't in the main story then it doesn't count. If Hori planned for Toga to copy quirks too then he should've done it from the start, or have her find ways to train towards unlocking it like Tsuyu did with her camouflage or Kirishima with Unbreakable, so long as she didn't pull it out her ass but it's too late for that.

Attached: this ain't it.jpg (1024x483, 73K)

Are people still reading that shit?

Attached: 1552147502871.png (606x328, 274K)

Shiggy is supposed to grow as a villain just as Deku is supposed to grow as a hero. Shiggy is by design not as threatening as Akatsuki because unlike Akatsuki he's supposed to GROW. Use your fucking brain.

>super speed
>super strength
Literally where is this. Super stamina sure, but they are still fighting in shifts against Giga.

Based BChad joining the party.

Attached: feels good.png (1280x844, 575K)

Can’t really compare any villains to the presence and power the Akatsuki had.

Naruto without the flashbacks would have been a near perfect manga

I already disproved your argument in an old thread.

The fact that you're using this exact same post again just proves your opinion is officially worthless. Goodbye.

>everything should be known about the enemy from the get go
This is why you people don't write.

Man you hear about people watching wrestling knowing it's fake with the simple fact that its entertainment, same with movies their not all oscar bait but enjoyable entertainment, but man enjoying an manga/anime is a problem for people huh?

Too bad we're 226 chapters in and he hasn't grown at all.

Hey, you called it

They literally can't. The LoV goes against the shonen bad guy trend too hard. Hori's mistake was trying to do something new.

Joeseph Joestar gained a whole new ability out of no where late in life

HxH had ability asspulls everywhere

Your point?

Works out because deku hasn’t grown either.

try to follow along huntard
>quirks are genetic (e.g. blood)
>there exist many quirks that function similarly to each other, to greater or lesser effect
>latent abilities of quirks may only be accessible through training or other form of duress
>Toga consumes blood to transform into the person the blood came from
>only other copy quirk in the series belongs to Monoma, who only needs a passing touch to copy abilities
>only other blood consumption related quirk belongs to Stain, which magically works remotely
>when engineered, the genetic material of Eri could be injected into quirk users to disable their quirks forever
so given all of the functions and knowledge of quirks already known, how is it an asspull when a character that can transform into other people through consumption of blood can use said person's quirk when applied correctly?

>Toga demonstrates an ability that is really just a logical extension of her Quirk
>Also Quirk Evolution is a thing
>Asspull
Man, you fuckers just need something to freak out about each chapter, don't you?

Don't let it get to you. It was a good chapter, and they just can't put up with us having fun

>hxhchads destroying the thread
Good, this shitshow needs to end already.
If you're series is so shit it can't go a single arc without a blatant asspull it needs to go.

Attached: I_smell_your_fear.jpg (600x525, 44K)

>I want you to be my successor Eri
>Eat this!
what part of him does he make her eat to get ofa?

Attached: 984.png (885x752, 381K)

I don't agree, Deku even has fought a couple of villains on his own, including some that really destroyed his ass, like Muscleman and Overhaul. Even the retarded "oh right i can kick!" development is more than that Shiggy has gotten.

No you didn't. Mhatards are bottom rung and have the most worthless opinions of all, full of poor logic.
What have you written?

Sorry champ, there's only one chad shitposter around these parts

Attached: 1556167025159.png (500x721, 31K)

BASED

Attached: 1553787774845.png (400x400, 172K)

Based hunterchad

>>hxhchads destroying the thread
>thread is still up and kicking like always
this is already getting sad lol

>Tfw I’ve been right about everything related to quirks so far
Feels good to not be a brainlet

No hint at all that her quirk was more than just shape shift

It's over.

Attached: 949.jpg (700x988, 131K)

I don't know man, Shiggy has grown plenty since his introduction. From his willingness to rely on others, to his more thought out plans. No he hasn't had any amazing fights, but fights =/= character growth. The best example is his interactions with the Yakuza. Not only were Toga and Twice able to infiltrate the organisation and cause it's downfall without heroes even knowing they were there, he was able to seize the work of Overhaul after the Yakuza was demolished

>Other cases of shitty writing justify this particular case of literal shit-tier writing

Sasuga user, great logic.

>picking a person who’s only one generation younger than you to inherit OfA.
What, do you think he’ll only be a pro hero for like 5 years?

>What have you written
Really bad college literary thesis' honestly.

>destroying the thread
I think you're mistaken user, all I see are Onepiecefags, HxHfags, Narutofags, and BCfags joining in the discussion. As expected of /BnHA/, it attracts people from all walks of life.

I thought about shitting up the hxh thread but the only thread up is already shitting on it themselves.

Yeah this opens up room for stupid growth and asspull powerups for both the villains and the heroes

Foreshadowing is subtly hinting towards something so that it makes sense in hindsight, not revealing everything and spoiling the plot. You remind me of that portion of the DB fanbase who justify asspulls because "they want to be surprised". Good foreshadowing doesn't take away from the surprise factor.

Attached: nero.jpg (630x630, 24K)

You make too much sense
>All this convoluted nonsense
C O P E

>its not an asspull
>its not an asspull
>I repeat, its not an asspull
why? one faggot was wrong in the spoiler thread who gives a shit?

Literally how? And before you say 'quirk evolution', how about you read the part of the chapter that explicitly says 'NO HER QUIRK DID NOT EVOLVE'

This chapter was just a confirmation that the only thing Toga wants to do with Deku and her other "crushes" is drinking their blood through a straw.

Attached: 1533304908398.png (915x1300, 734K)

See i'm not sure i agree with that either, i do agree that fights do not equal character growth, but the yakuza arc felt like him just succeeding because of chance and luck. Even if we take that as growth, it's still growth at a glacial pace, which i would argue is the biggest problem with the manga at the moment.

feels good being the hub for shonen series on Yea Forums
we truly are the leaders of this generation

post the rest of the enligh one pleaseee

I WANT TO FUK THAT BIRD

I wrote retarded shit about pynchon in AP lit too but at least I don't pretend they're good

>things you come to understand by reading the words
>convoluted nonsense
huntards really out here tonight with this proving me right shit

anyone think everyone exploding into blood fountains due to hittin g the ground was weird ? Everyone else seems to have super durability in MHA, like Ochaco was repeatedly hit with explosions that tore apart rock and sent her flying

I still don't get Togas motives and personalty besides her being a crazy bitch.

Attached: 2.jpg (383x543, 31K)

That's why editor's not dead, probably just incapacitated.

because they have plot armor

Hori is a hack(or his editor is), it happened differently because the one doing it was a villain and doing it to villains. If next chapter they turn out to be alive then Hori is less of a hack.

Attached: x10.png (202x332, 27K)

it was quite literally explained in the chapter, in depth
are herotards this dumb?

Why is everything unexpected a chapter ago called an asspull by these threads? What even is a plot twist for you? Was something like, for example, Shiggy turning out to be Nana's grandchild an asspull too?
I swear to god, next time they will call Dabi being Touya an asspull

>ctrl+f hub for shonen
>3 matches
Kek

Attached: 1548333538555.png (600x700, 38K)

>Crazy kid who wants to suck blood because her quirk is blood related
>parents and family tell her to not suck blood
>this only makes her want to suck even more blood
>because of muh society, she hides her blood sucking tendencies and tries to live a normal life
>she eventually snaps and sips blood out of her classmate's straw likes its a fucking caprisun
yeah, basically, she's just a crazy bitch.

>how is it an asspull when a character that can transform into other people through consumption of blood can use said person's quirk when applied correctly?
But that isn't what her fucking quirk did before retard.
You're literally just saying that anyone can have any power because someone else has that power to so it's not an ass pull.

>Dabi has never fought
No, Dabi is a jobber.

She connects with people through their blood. I imagine based on this chapter she does not just get appearance and quirk but memories and such, but that be a lot.

Explain it then mr smart man.

OK someone help a brainlet out here. So did Toga's quirk actually evolve during that fight or not? Milkies is surprised and wonders out load if her quirk evolved and then right after Toga responds "that's not it" so I thought she was saying that milkies was wrong and her quirk didn't really evolve. However, the next thing she says after that is about living a normal life so maybe she's actually responding to something she said before that. So what really happened?

Attached: 1540944143415.png (923x1300, 420K)

>wtf why can people conveniently get new spells when they demand it in cuck clover???!!
>this is fine in BnHA though, keep seething
Yike

You're a guest in these threads. Sit down and be humble.

Please read the post in full before replying to me again

how did she survive this?

Attached: bomb.png (575x673, 216K)

She just never used all of its capabilities before?

How about you read the part where someone in a giant criminal organization, and is an important piece to it (and seems to be extremely well educated since they’re high up in the compu+ a famous novelist) said it was a thing that can and does happen?
>Brainlets are going to argue that quirk evolution isn’t a thing now
Don’t you people ever get tired of being wrong?

Why? It's literally linked in the the first reply of this thread.

You already got it

And what was her quirk before? Did we ever get an in-depth explanation of it prior to this chapter? It was kept purposely vague on purpose. Even before, we already had anons theorizing that she might be able to replicate quirks.

I'm not smart, you're just a retard.
I don't spoonfeed retards

So did that game end up being shameless shovelware? I never see anyone talk about it

Toga's saying it didn't evolve because she as scared of dying, but for a different reason

She could probably do it all the time but needs to specically know how to activate it.

Bakugo has the power to time travel.

It's not an asspull because it's never been said that he DOESNT have the power to time travel, and he just never felt like using it before.

glad you can make it to the hub little guy

Chitose's explosions aren't very strong

some quirks affect biology and psychology, we have seen that being a thing since forever, Toga has this vampire+doopelganger quirk, she grew up being called weird, monster and that everything she felt because of her quirk was wrong, she finally broke at some point, no one loved her so she twisted what love was

she falls in love easily and wants to spend time with people she loves. she fell in with the villains because she fell in love with Mr Hands, and doesn't feel guilty about hurting people because of how much she's been hurt by others growing up so just thinks its normal

>gets it via making explosions so powerful they can tear space and time

Why you so mad tho?

Put me in the screencap when this gets used to support the claim

Her quirk didn’t evolve, she says right on the page that she has been “watching to see how Ochako-chan’s quirk works” which presumably means that she can use someone else’s quirk but she has to know how to activate it, all the people we’ve seen her turn into have less obvious activation; Camie requires exhaling smoke/mist somehow, Rock Lock needs to turn his hand 180 while touching a surface, and Deku needs to will OfA to activate.

Quirks are literally called personality in Japanese. A quirk decides your personality.

Toga used Ochako's quirk better than her

>new chapter
>1 chapter
>he still speedreads
lad
lad
LAD.......

Attached: Boku no Hero Academia - No. 226 - 14~2.png (923x539, 329K)

What a bunch of jobbers how ya gonna let somone who just had their insides exploded lay a hand on you. That's like 30 people.

Toga was born with a power that involved sucking blood. Obviously she felt a natural affinity for blood because she was born that way. She wanted to suck the blood of the things and people she admired/loved so she could feel closer to them. However, people obviously thought this was super creepy so she hid her true self for a long time and started acting weirdly around people. Eventually she couldn't take burying her desires anymore so she snaps and just starts killing people

Telling toga not to suck blood is like telling a vampire or the chupacabra not to suck blood. They can't stop because it's literally what they were born for.

Less restraint + ninja speed are a great combo.

what's not to get?
>Toga's quirk naturally attracts her to blood
>blood becomes a facet of her emotions
>love cannot be obtained without bloodshed
>this is normal for Toga
>this is not normal for literally everyone else
>Toga suppresses herself
>Toga snaps
>Toga decides to live her normal
ironically, you posted another character that lives life based on their own normal instead of changing for the sake of society and you somehow didn't get it

toga was in control the whole time
LoV fucks everyone else up, no matter how strong they are

Ochako takes less damage when floating from kinetic force. Like, compare punching a balloon thats floating to punching a balloon sitting on the ground. the balloon thats floating is way harder to pop with your fist but the balloon on the ground gets pushed into the ground which pushes back with equal force, greatly increasing the stress on the balloon

On this note, quirks are biological in nature. Toga's quirk allows her to quite literally transform into that person. If it can copy a person's eye color, hair color, etc. Why wouldn't it also copy a person's quirk, when quirks have been proven to be linked to biology? Even the rules established by the manga support Toga's quirk. I don't know why you shitposters are seething over this.

In addition to controlling fire and ice, Todoroki can also control lightning, water, earth, and wind. It's not an asspull, because if you look very closely at the manga you can see it's never been specifically said that he CAN'T also control lightning, water, earth, and wind. We've seen other characters with quirks that can do those things so it makes sense why Todorokis quirk would have the latent ability to do all of those other things, and people have been theorizing he could do all of those things for a while.

MHA being the big brother thread as always. The smaller weaker brothers naturally seek company of the strong. But that's okay, because we love our little brothers because they're family and are only acting out for our attention.

>Le quirks give you enhanced physical ability even if your quirk has nothing to do with that
No. Quit speed reading.

its another generic 3d arena fighter
just kike the nardo, dragon ball, and jump force games
they all are the same game with a different coat

literal B L A S T F R O M T H E P A S T
>hub
desperate meme

Okay how did Endeavor survive being pulled through a freaking skyscraper?

Reaching far beyond than even what rubber joker can do.

based

Seething.

Heat lightning is a real thing, air currents are caused by hot and cold air, and he could control earth by melting it and then cooling it down again.

Todoroki will become the Avatar.

well people obviously just like to speed read and ignore this.
user you tried

Welcome. Warm yourself up little guy it must be cold out there with no good thread of your own.

it's an explosion point blank in someone's face. It doesn't need to be very strong.

By being /fit/

To add to this
There's also the thing about HOW to use quirks, she may transform into people, that doesn't mean she has the skill, knowledge or knows fully the conditions, pros and cons of each quirk, she probably had to practice or at least stalk Ochako to figure out how to use her quirk without fucking up

Also we don't know how long Toga has been a criminal, so she probably didn't even knew she could do this until she went crazy and actually started to use and practice her own quirk

> just magically can move faster than the eye can see
This.
He looks like a malnourished fuccboi.
Also, Shiggys quirk is a downgraded version of Overhaul.
This manga is a mess.

(You)

Why didn't Toga use Perfect Plan: God's Alibi like she did during the license exam?

todoroki could unironically generate storms through the application of warm and cold fronts
keep seething though

Fuck user no need to be angry cause other anons called you retarded

sure well give you some (you)s
you look like you havent had one in a while

Yes thank you for your contribution but not necessary. Please enjoy your stay.

Why doesnt Toga just outright turn into All Might? We never saw her not take his blood

>freezes AfOs quirk, after all AfO is a dna based power obviously it can be frozen so it stops working

rubber nen is the tortanic of Yea Forums and now everybody whoops and shrieks over anything even vaguely similar because they want the excitement of another shitposting festival
which in turn emerged from people that genuinely think criticizing something is the same as critiquing it so believe the more flaws you find in something the more they grasp the true measurement of its quality and the more 'right' they are in any discussion about it. these also tend to be the sorts of people that see themselves s more logical than most and take pride in it, not grasping that they're actually low EQ retards.

tl;dr they go out of their way to find things to seethe over because that makes them feel good

Attached: BuddhaSaitan13[2].jpg (1360x760, 89K)

I think it is really silly that literally thousands of trained adult quirk users have not rushed down and killed Toga, a teenage girl with a few months of training, by now, her getting a quirk upgrade should be completely negligible

Because all might doesn't have OFA anymore. She'd just turn into a quirkless old man

What if she managed to obtain blood from before he gave away the quirk? It's not impossible.

I called them bad. Shit man at least don't speed read my comment.

Gotta give props to everyone who said Hori would do this.

I didn't think he was THIS much of a hack, but I was clearly wrong. I should've at least known better after the seven quirks bullshit.

Too many people, not enough cover, she doesn't literally turn invisible using it

Why didn't Toga just eat the eagles and fly to the tower?

This is most shonen, the kids always beat the adults. Because growing old is gay.

Why didn't Toga just use her quirks other latent ability to summon asteroids from a parallel dimension to kill all the other people?

I mean it's never been said that she DOESN'T have the power to summon asteroids from a parallel dimension before so it's perfectly reasonable that her quirk has always had the ability to do that and we just haven't seen it yet.

Oh man, can you imagine other manga or books written by hori? It would be a disaster.

Should be somewhat strong else why would she carry an armor gauntlet to perform it and protect herself

Because Hawks would fuck her up without the rst of the LOV causing a distraction

You actually believe that Yea Forums tranny read anything he talks about?

It was too good to be true, Hori finally dropped the ball. Let's hope the rest of the fights don't end like that.

they point out multiple times throughout the series that the kids are already more powerful than most adult heroes, but it is still a little ridiculous since these people are supposedly "battle trained"
maybe they were just distracted by killer queen floating away

in most shonene there is a justification though, like the kids having stands or nen or demons or something

the ultimate artichoke?

>All these brainlets seriously unable to predict such a common route for Toga now resorting to shitposting to try and undermine Hori's writing
Typical, stay rent-free

They do though.

Attached: 1528233564374.jpg (827x1200, 90K)

He's pointing out that punching gigas wouldn't do fucking anything, moron.

Toga dabbed on all the faggot haters.
Based.

Attached: PSX_20190425_050228.jpg (1080x1920, 374K)

> another chapter with a asspull
Good lord this series is falling and falling and falling. I doubt Hori even gives a shit about fights anymore. This is becoming Fairy Tail dangerously fast.

Attached: tumblr_inline_otsdgizG6C1uq0e5y_1280.png (792x576, 476K)

Can someone give me one good reason why the league couldn't just endlessly clone giga with twice's quirk and destroy all of hero society in a week?

that's because the spammer is a Yea Forums tranny that can't shitpost on Yea Forums anymore so he's getting his "revenge on Yea Forums" by shitting up Yea Forums instead.

They don't have enough measuring tape and they have no funds to buy more.

Pro heroes are jobbers.

Hori really did completely fuck up the power scale of this story. It's an absolute mess. Nonstop asspulls to give characters new powers is the only way old characters will manage to stay relevant as the story goes forward, but for every time you solve 1 problem with an asspull, you create 2 new problems down the line. It can only keep getting worse.

Twice doesn't have complete control over the clones he makes, Clone Giga would just keep trying to kill Shigaraki

because you can't fucking read.

Yeah we're only 200 chapters in and it's already a train wreck.

Obviously I mean after Giga inevitably joins them. After they have giga under control it should be checkmate and hero society is automatically fucked.

Obviously you never read a single chapter of that manga and it shows.

How many Togahaters immitating milkies today?

Attached: 1522788903928.png (224x244, 15K)

>can't actually refute anything said
you're the speereader, retard.

None because they aren't real.

I thought it was a given the crazy vampire girl was always able to mimic quirks, she was using the quirk from that other girl during the hero examination test, no?

When are we going to get Endeavor and family again? Fuck LoV.

you don't "refute" nonsense. You don't read that manga. All your hypothesis is born in fanfics and interpretation of porn pictures.

I think Twices' quirk can only copy human level durability and a portion of their "power source" like Dabi's flames.

Otherwise they would have just used a shitload of those muscle guys during the forest arc.

Explain how Endeavor is still alive after getting blown through buildings.

So she's like the euphemism of LGBT people? Damn, that's deep.

Nanofiber costume?

The buildings were made of foam. Keep in mind, if never said anywhere that the buildings weren't made of foam and people have theorized they were made of foam for a while.

Why would you assume that he would show off his full capabilities?

Asspull

>Get giga under control
>Copy him in a secret location
>Send the copy out to destroy shit
>Repeat and do this indefinitely until Japan is smoldering ruin
>???
>Profit

Literally how is that nonsense.

Todo is the avatar confirmed.

Hey can you explain to me how Tom cruise can get hit by a car in mission impossible but keep running?

It's good for what it is. Online is still surpisingly active; the game's well balanced for the most part and it's complex enough to sink a few hours into.

Attached: plain mister.png (414x744, 556K)

Lo and behold in just one chapter Hori ruins my expectations for the arc. Ignoring the
>toga can use people's quirks guys!
Introducing 150 k jobbers all conveniently in one location and killing off a cool looking antagonist only after a few chapters of her introducing her

Fuck Hori and fuck anyone who defends this shit

there are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that think this face is attractive

Attached: true face.png (445x566, 115K)

Twice clones have absolutely abysmal durability

The biggest mistery here is why you expected this to be any different from the yakuza arc

Stuntman, duh.

the thing is, since she doesn't seem able to change into animals, it's higly possible nobody knew she could transform and just assumed she had a "minor teeth and eyes mutation" at best, with the taste for blood to be a creepy behaviour problem. Her first human victim is probably the first time she discovered the transfo thing.

Kek based OP

What if he were using his full capabilities?

Doesn't matter if your glass cannon has 1 HP if you can just immediately copy it once it breaks.

They aren't all in the city, user.

her breath probably smells terrible

just hold a gun before you get copied.

His Clones are far less durable than the original. Rappa clone got destroyed in a few seconds

Yes i got the same feeling, but i actually like that the villians are the underdog.

Top 3 super-powered school mangas:

1. Sakigake! Otokojuku!!
2. Medaka Box
3. Negima!

You know this to be true

That might change if he uses his full capabilities

Gigas is clearly extremely fast as well since he still hasn't been harmed fighting the lov even though shiggy and compress have abilities that bypass defense, meaning gigas must be dodging everything they do.

Does Horikoshi hate Monoma or something?

Attached: 08E81D47-0FC0-49F4-8A45-3434EA9E5F29.png (576x540, 698K)

4. World Trigger

90000000000000000000001. Boku no Boredom Asspulldemia

Haven't been to these threads for a while, but I'm here to say based Toga deserves her asspull powerup
She was already the most competent female character in the series thus far, Hori is just hedging his bets and making her better at using Ochunko's quirk than she is

Attached: TogaX3.png (157x210, 37K)

Did you even read the chapters they were fighting him? He didn't even attempt to dodge their attacks. Shiggy straight up says he's stupidly vulnerable the second he gets airborne. Plus he makes no attempt to dodge Dabi's attack and just eats it

For now, just wait until he upgrades his quirk lmao

I think the problem with powers in this series is that there's a huge range of different powers the characters have but they all try to do the same things with them. The only form of conflict Hori seems to know is head-to-head physical brawls. Even though many characters have powers that would be best suited for stealth or surveillance or support or laying traps everyone in this series tries to be a Frontline fighter. So you have to introduce asspulls to characters with non-combat powers so they can be in big dumb shounen fights too.

It helps when you don't have any problem with killing people.

So why wasn't he hurt at all by shiggy or compresses quirks

I like it.

Based Bioniclechad

Attached: Bionicle.jpg (770x330, 110K)

Have you forgotten about Shouji, Jirou, Nemoto, Shinsou, Koda, Juzo, Toga, Mandalay, Ragdoll etc

Basically this.

Attached: 8de.png (262x224, 248K)

The amount of SEETHING in this post is hilarious.

Attached: what ya think girls, he mad.jpg (2560x1440, 1.43M)

A mosquito bite doesn't hurt an elephant that much.

>OP explains in slow and tedious detail how this was not in any way pulled from out of literally nowhere a.k.a Horkoshi's ass unlike *ahem*rubber nen*ahem*Alluka healing Gon*ahem*
>CTRL+F asspull=25 matches

Attached: just dont get it.png (1600x900, 1.29M)

No one wailing on about 'asspulls' actually reads the manga or cares about whether it is or isn't explained. They're here to shitpost about whatever they can

And she has a "I touch you, you most likely die" quirk right now.

This is literally worse than rubber nen times by 1000

You sound gay.

Worse than that: Hori himself explain it in the chapter
- Did you just fucking evolve your quirk in the middle of a battle?
- No, I just spend some time and learned how to use this quirk.

nah

Only Alluka and Sasuke's Great Snake Escape are worse than Rubber Nen.

The power to completely disintegrate any solid object by touching it is not a mosquito bite. 1 touch from shiggy can kill anything.
And compress is able to trap entire people in his balls. Creating a wound on gigas the size of a person would also not to be a mosquito bite.

Anyone who can maneuver mid-air is pretty much safe from being milkied.

>jaiminisbox.com/reader/read/my-hero-academia/en/0/226/page/1
So.. is Toga a real vampire after all? Would that help explain her stupid strenght and speed? I'm fairly sure she is.

I mean she has fucking vampire fangs, meaning her body is mutated and not a normal human. And if she has fangs, who's not to say she's also got a stronger body as part of her mutation?

So a stuntman took Endeavors place.

>Directed by Zack Snyder

Merely a minor annoyance compared to the might of gigachad

>No previous actions contradict it
>Logical addition to her quirk, especially considering Ochaco has one of the simplest quirks in canon
>Explained in volume 19
>Explained in the CHAPTER
wttfff assspull? ?

Attached: 1555307141519.png (674x605, 44K)

Surface-level-explosion-bros... I thought we were supposed to win...

Attached: InsideCHADS.png (871x286, 151K)

>just realized she can use other people's quirks
>never tried it, not even a single second before that
>instantly masterfully use it to beat a dozen of quirk users in an instant
fucking GREAT writing

Along with fact once toga runs out of urarakas blood she won't be able to transform into her anymore.

The stupidest thing about all this was that we just had a couple of chapters where the League were training, if we had gotten any hint there that their quirks were improving no one would've said shit.

Yes, asspull.

nah

>Even though many characters have powers that would be best suited for stealth or surveillance or support or laying traps
We've seen them do that several times.

Why did the art significantly improve once Deku stopped being the main character?

Based

Correct me if I'm wrong but she only 'released' the gravity quirk while they were floating, she didn't actually make them heavier? Because it bugs the fuck out of me how dropping suddenly turns all the people into bloody mess after everyone have been thrown around like it's nothing throughout the manga

That's why I said most likely.

Nothing really supports it aside from the lack of contradictory evidence

fucking this. we had a 1 month timeskip and not a single hint, not one line like "my quirk feels stronger", not even a flashback in this chapter showing Toga realizing her quirk changes, but instead a pointness meme flashback "O my shitty childhood" and then not only does her quirk evolve, we also got this

Fucking SEETH at your kid tier writing

Toga's gonna use OfA to assfuck Deku at lightspeed

>Your insides should be all torn up by now
>"SHUUUT UPPPP"
>Gets bomb-punched in the face
>Still alive
We One Piece now?

Attached: InsideCHADS2.png (920x914, 714K)

It is. You can't just say that it's logical and that makes it true. And honestly trying to claim it's not an ass pull because it was never said it couldn't work that way is just so stupid I don't even know how you manage to remember to breathe. By that logic anyone can gain any power at any time and you would argue it wasn't an asspull.

Hori can't write more news at 11

It's not an asspull anyway when you consider quirk singularity

Better to have good kid-tier writing than trying to sound adult and be completely incompetent at that.

it's called evolved gravity, huntards. look it up

Toga unlocked Ochaco's power-up: increase in gravity

see It's literally been in your face for over 4 volumes

I remind you that in the first chapters Midoriya survived much stronger explosions

but the writing isn't good, see explain that, if you can

> gets truth power used on her
> never gets compelled to say the truth about her power
Just accept it, its a asspull.

Hori can only have quirk evolution go from 0% to 100% and can't do anything in between. The guy writing illegals knows how to do proper quirk advancement.

Attached: illegals acceleration.jpg (1600x1200, 918K)

We dont know what height they achieved before release. They could have at least been 6 stories up.

Only cuckolds enjoy this manga

>toga is poor man's rogue

>instantly masterfully use it
Why are you making it sound like her quirk is complicated? It's touch=float. Only reason why it worked is because Chitose didn't expect it and Toga's speed blitz we've seen since the Prositional License arc.

Am I brainlet or does this imply Toga knew Deku, and saw him beat up, even before she saw him in the forest

Attached: aa.png (713x873, 568K)

What isn't good about it?

Its a lookalike

Normally when they introduce a quirk they always add a "however it doesn't work on living things" or "Can only be used for a few minutes". Togas when revealed gave us the bare minimum information

> be looked down on in a world with filthy ugly and shit looking mutants
Hori really struggles with even the most basic things doesnt he?

Quirks that require you to have increased durability give you increased durability. Just look at someone like Bakugo. You need durability to handle the kick of explosions that size. Not everyone has it

She probably just projects hard.

I would unironically enjoy a redemption arc through her love for Deku

Pretty damn based.

Attached: 1535204477663.png (1045x588, 537K)

we don't really know who that girl is since she has a mask on, could be Ochako

> one is a build-in concept of the powersystem
> other is just a asspull
I feel sadness for the brainlets who cant understand something as simple as this.

>Toga can use Ochako's quirk better than Ochako can with zero training
Lmao, get absolutely fucked you fat cunt

Attached: 1542935903304.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Its toga. The mask is symbolism.

>after everyone have been thrown around like it's nothing throughout the manga
Who are we talking about again?

>symbolism
>clearly cracking
yeah okay

Ochako just wasnt using her quirk with her full capabilities, you'll see

Did you speedread the following chapter?

Her "mask" of who she was pretending to be was breaking, revealing how she truly is.

This!!
Are we Bleach now or what? shiggy is supposed to be a NEET, its like hori doesnt even understand how his villian is supposed to be like.

But she's done this exact thing before

How did she use it better?

ASSPULL. This is where I just call ASSPULL. What the fuck did she suddenly become Garou? Superman? Ochako's impregnated ADN carried One For All traces or something?

It's literally Hori saying
>Eh I guess she can't lose, SPEEDLINES

Attached: no.png (932x636, 427K)

Why would she use her full capabilities in a controlled environment with no immediate threats to her life?
Apply yourself

Post yfw you read Toga use Ochako's quirk

Attached: PGzX9ru.gif (400x170, 1.97M)

Quick question:
When compared to the start of the manga, is Hori drawing tits bigger, smaller or still the same?

I knew better after O MY WISHING ENERGY became reality. This series isnt above FT, it never was and never will be.

Well everything about vigilantes is better than the main series at this point.

Ochako can't use her full capabilities because that would kill people. Which I'm sure you might not be aware is a big no-no for hero work

Name one time Ochako has done anything anywhere near as good with her quirk
Best Ochako's done is touch rubble and drop it on Bakugo, and it failed. Toga, like five seconds into knowing she had the quirk, lifted an entire squad of people with quirks and gadgets into the air and killed them; the reporter cunt who got lifted didn't even realize she was flying until she was high in the air. Ochako hasn't shown that speed of lifting, either.

She made herself lighter dumbass

Ochako has never used her quirk to increase weight because she is constantly using it on herself to weigh less than 500 pounds.

> undermine
He is perfectly doing it on his own, no need for anyone to shitpost, just stating facts is enough.

Bigger

Attached: 1556058949757.png (1166x553, 355K)

Biggest example of this:
>All for one has million bajillion quirks
>Fights All Might who's only power is to punch really, really hard
>Uses his billion quirks to make a big arm to try to outpunch all might like a retard

That was the final nail in the coffin that proved Hori was a hack.

Attached: 1530161760506.gif (320x180, 2.47M)

Vigilantes is all about that character, plenty of time to level up. Toga's barely had any time to evolve and she hasn't had a need to until now since she dumpstered everyone she came across

I'd also say seeing your bossmommy start flying up into the air would be a little distracting

This. Fuck Herofag

Attached: 1551040601702.jpg (5200x6000, 3.01M)

Which begs the question why does Ochaco never do that? Is she mentally handicapped, or is Toga just a prodigy who's perfect at using quirks the very first time she uses them?

Did you forget her being fast already?

>I don't understand symbolism or AfO's character
It's ok user, maybe one day you'll be able to understand a japanese childrens book

It's been stated over and over, Ochako wasnt using her full capabilities, Toga did

...I wanted to make a sassy comment but you nailed it.
>Has any quirk
>Fights the strongest punchy in the world
>Turns it into a punch game
OF FUCKING COURSE HE'S GONNA LOSE. We can say that maybe it's AFO's ego? He wants to be the very best and defeat All Might at his own thing?
We know he had planned his Quirk combination for a very long time already, so AFO probably wanted to make his headcanon come true. He most likely fantasized for years about reflecting OFA to kill AM.

>Implying he wouldn't want to beat the person he hated most at their own game

People actually defend this shit

Attached: 1506105026517.png (751x584, 401K)

World Trigger has as much to do with school as Bleach did, the kids just are at the highschool age, nothing more. the story is about the organization and the other side.

Way to out yourself as never having read the manga

>BCfags have to shitpost here because no one cares about their garbage manga
Lmao enjoy your ratings you obsessed tards

Being fast is one thing, pulling a Recipro Boost is just laughable I mean what the fuck is Iida good for when this girl teleports like that?

Apparently people want uraraka to kill people despite trying to be a hero

So the latter then

testo

No, she didn't, she's inserting UA kids she's seen into her memories, because her obsession, or "love," as she puts it overrides all that.

Oh this chapter was some shit

>Toga versus hot chick
>hot chick wastes endless amounts of time giving us exposition on Toga's twisted backstory no one gave a fuck about
>is winning but continues to bullshit around
>Toga has just a tiny bit of Uraraka blood still left for some reason
>despite never hinting at using other quirks before, she can now use the transformed quirks
>"nah man, you had to buy them volumes to read some extra bullshit to get this"
>"don't u rike seven quirks"

Attached: WWWHHHYYYYYY.png (733x877, 390K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 6FD0F341-EFE5-4A4A-A218-79A38D1E300F.jpg (905x1280, 287K)

>making yourself lighter to move faster
>this kills people
imagine being such a speedreader you can't even keep up with a 4channel discussion

Did you not watch or read the Preliminary Hero License arc and see her displaying this exact or greater level of agility there?

>Toga got part of One For All from Deku's blood
>Fused with her blood quirk to become a bastardized version of All For One that copies quirks permanently instead of stealing them

Attached: toga.jpg (1920x1080, 349K)

We welcome our wayward brothers here. Thier own manga threads are underprivileged, us more fortunate ones are happy to let them bask in our glory

>if its symbolic its automatically good and makes sense
>AfO wanted to lose on purpose

>T. Assmad herotard can't accept his beloved hori is a hack

Attached: 1532452376575.jpg (228x221, 11K)

>Name one time Ochako has done anything anywhere near as good with her quirk
All Toga did was make people float and then drop them from a fatal height. If Ochako wanted to kill people she could do the same. The only difference is their physical abilities which has nothing to do with the quirk in itself.

Attached: 1555151404839.png (1920x1080, 2.21M)

Very nice. Good.

>Uraraka never made herself lighter
Literally during first day at UA speed reading faggot

Is Deku look-alike the boy getting his blood sucked in the first page? All versions of scanlation had his head area obscured

>That was the final nail in the coffin
Obviously not.

I hate those pictures that are too small when you zoom out and too big you can't see shit when you zoom in.

if I was All for One I'd quickly order Toga killed as soon as I learned she has that ability.

Welcome to the hub brother. Pull up a chair and enjoy this (you). You seem quite malnourished. You poor thing

>T-toga was trained by the government!
>S-secret martial arts training
Apparently not, she just ran a lot from heroes and the police all to avoid being caught. All to avoid being caught. All to avoid being caught.

>pulling a Recipro Boost
you're exaggerating

She made herself weightless, not lighter. Ochako can't even control the gravity, it's all or nothing and always has been. If Toga used the quirk on herself there she would've floated like everyone else. Good job speedreading retard

this manga is so bad

Fuck me that was a good chapter. I don't think Toga's gonna be alright though, her crawling into that alley all fucked up felt like a massive deathflag

>waha this manga is bad
>line up to see avengers

Toga was never actually a schoolgirl

Attached: Shang.jpg (640x360, 43K)

>Hori
>killing a character
rofl

To be fair, Ochako lifted a ton of robots in the exam with her quirk, which are probably way heavier then a bunch of people.

I think he's talking about the 100m sprint

She lifted a bunch of robots in the entrance exams. If those robots aren't made of paper. they're probably heabier than a bunch of humans.

That would be actually good writing so it won't happen. After a flashback and seeing her true power beating one of the mini bosses with a squad, and knowing there isn't any more depth to her (she just wants blood)... while receiving numerous fatal wounds.. I say this is a good dying point for Toga.
Her character really could end her and be remembered as decent with an epic death smiling in that alley all mangled up once Shigaraki finds her.

How soon should I expect Twice's copies to be able to use the quirk of the original?

How soon should I expect Shigaraki to be able to shoot rot waves from his hands to make up for how much a non-issue he is?

Should I also expect Spinner to have an OP super quirk as well?

Attached: __jirou_kyouka_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_nanao_skb48_n__c667fb75c96e9fadf3c81d299ac7cce2.jpg (768x1024, 111K)

>How soon should I expect Twice's copies to be able to use the quirk of the original?
the state of shitposters

This is just embarrassing speedreader-kun.

Out of all the quirks we've seen. Which would be the most disgusting to realistically see? My money is on "meatball"

Twice will learn to clone himself again, this time as a hivemind.

>How soon should I expect Twice's copies to be able to use the quirk of the original?
He did that the very first time we saw his quirk.
You're just proving to everyone you're a speed reader.

you know what I meant

Attached: 32945k.jpg (212x237, 16K)

Saitou-kun is so lucky.

It was very clearly stated that Shigaraki needs to touch all 5 fingers to an object to corrode it.

Yes we know you enjoy eating shit Carter

>you know what I meant
REEEEEEE STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Absolute brainlet tier.

>Shigaraki "touches air" with all 5 fingers to corrode it
>Normally you don't notice since it's full of air
>Fights Destro in a small room with all doors closed
>Destro notices too late he's lacking oxygen and dies
BOKU NO NAMAE EMPORIO DESU

I don't. Any clone Twice makes can use the quirk of the orinal, including his own clones. That was the whole setup behind his backstory: the only difference between a clone and the original is their durability.

Actually would be cool

Already shown to not be effective when he was fighting Snatch.

I like how typically Japanese toga parents are in the end. the same sort of people that let a psycho son torture and rape a girl in his room for weeks because they don't want "any trouble"

This thread
>I hate this series but I'm gonna keep posting how much i dislike it keeping it alive instead of letting it die

is this portugal now?

It's called hate following

I basically live for negative emotions so yeah

Because copying someone's quirk makes sense as a "higher level" ability of her current ability. It's something that makes sense in its next stage of evolution. Summoning asteroids doesn't have anything to do with copying DNA.

Stay out of my thread and I stay out of yours faggot

Just applied some bungee gum

Attached: O-MY.png (614x305, 216K)

All three of those people in the image are Toga.

Also Todoroki can freeze time.

Attached: Mahapadma.png (1957x1400, 1.1M)

the real broken part of her quirk is that this confirm transforming heals her as long as the transformation lasts. all she needs now is an easy victim to drink a cup of blood and she's fresh for a few more murders.

Rubber nen makes more sense.

>
Ignore falseflaggers; you can check the archives to see the pic in your thread hasn't been posted here in months is at all. You're just playing ot their fiddle by doing as they want you to.

kek you know that's not true. You come to these threads whether we show up in yours or not either way.

QLA Arc=TORtanic 2.0

My pussy is dripping wet at the thought the shitpost comics about Bakugou might become real with the Quirk Evolution

Attached: BakugouPowerup.png (790x381, 76K)

That's sad man are you alright?

can somebody explain to me the origin of the "OH MY" joke?

>when you can't even hide you are a Yea Forums tranny anymore

Bakugo vs Toga
Who wins

Remember that everything shitposters say is always wrong.
If you want to make a prediction just look at what they are saying and know it wont happen.

Attached: sip.png (361x276, 47K)

Ochako vs (Toga)Ochako when?

In Hunter x Hunter, there is a shotacon magician/clown who is arguably one of the strongest characters in the series and fairly important to the overall plot. His ability is called Bungee Gum, and it is the power to make his Nen (spirit energy) have the properties of both rubber and gum, that is, sticky and stretchy. He says this fairly often. Now, it's worth understanding that the whole "rubber and gum" thing was a long running joke in HxH threads for years, because it's funny and, again, the Clown says it like a catch phrase. The joke was ALWAYS that you can't beat rubber and gum, it can do anything, because it's rubber and gum, can't beat that, nope.

Now, in one of the most recent chapters (and by recent I mean, it happened three years ago but there's only been 30 chapters since then) where the clown was in a death match with someone he's been trying to kill since the 90's, he fucking loses! He gets stomped and styled on so bad he dies. But guess what? Rubber and fucking gum, he uses this ability to knead his heart and lungs post mortem and bring himself back to life. And he does so by evoking a contract with his Nen (which is an established mechanic of Nen in the series), and his evocation was translated as so: "O' my rubber Nen"

This single handedly took a long running joke to an extreme no one thought possible, I mean talk about meme magic, and completely subverted all expectations for how Hisoka's character arc would develop, as well as other more extreme consequences to the plot like killing off 2 members of the main group of antagonists. The meme has been a little forced in recent times but it's worth understanding just how far back this shit goes, and just pivotal this single phrase will be in the plot of HxH.

Attached: 1462812214457.png (996x435, 174K)

Are both using their full capabilities?

George Takei from Star Trek

I don't know

Deku thought he had no quirks, but thanks to these years of desire, he developed one, he is not aware of it. You heard it here first!

Based HunterChad

Attached: 1499123101992.jpg (448x252, 45K)

Bakugou, according to the OneShot
nhentai.net/g/240296/

Attached: BakuGOD.png (626x636, 452K)

>character: does anything
>Yea Forums: O MY RUBBER NEN

Attached: 1555959491768.jpg (1235x695, 129K)

HunterXHunter abject asspull, arose during the first coming of the HxHfalseflaggers, similar in magnitude to the Yea Forums sings HxH to the second coming of HxHfalseflaggers
In short, the clown man resurrects himself from the dead, post mortem, by using the power of gum and rubber on his own heart. The phrase he says is 'O MY RUBBER NEN!' referring to his superpower (nen). There was no foreshadowing, no indication this could theoretically happen and fundamentally makes no sense since the man is fucking dead when he revives *himself* manually.

Now they're trying to deflect it onto other series, as if shitposting a phrase incessantly is going to change the writing quailty of their mango by diluting it's meaning.

Attached: machinations.gif (300x240, 494K)

>Yea Forums
it's Yea Forums actually. A console warrior lost on his board and is retaliating on Yea Forums because he can't get attention anymore anywhere else.

Imagine Investing this much time into a work of fiction that requires you to read only to be unable to read

When you use the power of bubblegum to revive yourself

Togafag is literally the crossboarder though retard.

You just made me realized the word "Warrior" comes from "War". Holy shit.

Attached: FB_IMG_1834993119384_292968283.jpg (820x895, 262K)

No.

It's the same Yea Forums tard. He plays all sides because all he wants his shitting in every threads he sees.

Twice needs exact details to make a clone that can use quirks. No complaints.

Toga needs to know exactly how to activate a quirk to use them instead of magically being a master of any person she imitates. Fucking asspull!.

So, if she is that high ranked in a ARMY, how does Milkies not do a Bakugo and avoid being floated by flying with her explosions?

I kind of like Toga's first hairstyle. Combine that with her usual slanted eyes, and it's even better.

"Perverse and dominant": Yep, that's our girl!!

years of being a sonyggers told him that the best way to win arguments online, is to fight yourself.

Imagine being that one guy that tried to push the "Toga didn't actually kill anyone" meme for years.

Attached: 1530701665806.png (649x960, 371K)

who did she kill in the flashback?

>no foreshadow
It was previously mentioned that post-mortem nen is strong and a real possibility. Remember when the spiders were discussing they should kill Kurapika to restore Chrollo? But they immediately shut down the idea because a grudge-filled post-death nen would be too difficult to exorcise. The rubber revival was too convenient but that kind of nen usage was discussed way before it was revealed to truly exist

He will keep going. Makes no sense either redemption Toga has always sounded stupid and awful, and now with her living a normal life what exactly is she being redeemed.

I like that her main regret isn't she's going to die, but (implied) that her article won't be published.

A reporters biggest tragedy, dying with their best story.

Attached: eaa08f7a489ee1bfa3071c1de8b49ef971328073_502900_937_1300.png (282x322, 85K)

Because her explosions are much weaker.
This. But salty people are salty.

I hadn't considered the idea that drinking blood might be orgasmic to Toga. It DOES explain a few things.

But she could still have tried to soften the landing by counter exploding herself or something.

As far as animals go, she was killing birds since she was a little girl. Her criminal streak has been described as a chain of "blood-loss MURDER incidents" (this was also mentioned in previous chapters, but that never stopped mental gymnastics). And she efffectively killed a bunch of liberation army soldiers in the end. This isn't even mentioning the KKK and other liberation army members she killed in 225.

Attached: 1534554736966.png (921x1287, 396K)

I could swear i have seen that lower panel traced as a HxH cover before.

Attached: Smugdeavor.png (241x202, 51K)

Cut the retarded amounts of "filler" from just the manga let alone the anime

is hori referencing pieta here or what

THREAD HIT BUMP LIMIT
BOST BIG TITS

>dead link
every time

Attached: 1549246687283.jpg (760x1144, 200K)

Well, yes. It's extremely common to do so in capeshit, so him doing it isn't a surprise.

I don't think she can produce explosions from herself, she has to touch something other than herself

best post itt

Attached: 1542687993242.png (1750x1100, 825K)

I have argued for the durability part, based on the fact that we see quirk users in this series routinely take damage that should be crippling or fatal and keep going. Toga, just now, going "Boom", hit in the face with an iron fist repeatedly, and knocked around, for instance. But falling from way up high and going 'splat': You'd have to be near invulnerable to walk THAT off.

Attached: 1527057733719.png (1280x720, 1.39M)

She had her clothes. But she could have been in confusion.

Place your bets on how long before the bait bread gets deleted and people notice the on topic bread.

I found Hori's favorite song that he talked in his interviews, and some clips of its lyrics that inspired BNHA
youtube.com/watch?v=cRaRNHM_6ww

Lyrics:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..mM(y rewind quirk)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO......mmM(y seven quirk)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...mmmM(y quirk evolution)

Attached: toga himiko.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Togashi once had his character survive a battle in a way that's so hard to swallow that it broke reader's suspension of disbelief. The "O My" quote during that scene was initially a meme to show disapproval of contrived convenience for mangakas to resolve a seemingly dire obstacle - it's now become a shitpost used by Yea Forumsnons with careless abandon.

Quirk factor gives superhuman abilities beyond just your quirk that's the only possibility.

GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP
GOOD REACTION BUT YOU COULD BE POSTING BIG TITS INSTEAD

Because it hasn't been revealed. We've had a few panels showing limited fighting, but nothing that indicates the full details of what the LoV vs. Giga has consisted of the past month and a half. We can, however, speculate.

If Shiggy can control his quirk, then he's been giving Giga little 'love' touches; enough to cause a bit of limited Decay, but nothing fatal. Like with Aizawa's elbow. Doing this, he'll have been whittling the big guy down, a few hit points at a time, for 90 days.

If he can't control his power to that degree, then Shig has spent 90 days being mainly a target. Giga goes after him, specifically, and tends to use only broad swipes and general attacks on the others. So Shiggy has been dodging and weaving 45/7, week after week, while the LoV members in rotation kept hammering away at him as they could. It's no wonder it's been slow going, but Shig apparently felt they were winning.

Also, by now, his dodge reflex must be superhuman. I doubt the LA will be able to touch him.

It's all they've got...