For the 5 anons that follow this manga. Who is the best girl?

For the 5 anons that follow this manga. Who is the best girl?

Attached: wedding rings.png (960x688, 1.06M)

Either dragon or fake dwarf.

Attached: 015.jpg (1114x1600, 492K)

The bro prince.

the brown cat

Cute elf.

I haven't read this in a while, did he finally stick it in or is he still making up dumb excuses?

Let me guess. He's a spineless beta jap MC and doesn't fuck any of them right?

This is why you go with slave harem.

>did he finally stick it in
You know the answer to that. If he ever did stick it in, you would have heard by now.

Spineless is too kind to describe this MC. Slave Harem's is the proper example of a good MC.

Attached: 1534403701554.jpg (751x1080, 390K)

He is pretty badass when it comes to fighting and saving the other world. It's just he is totally spineless when fucking his 5 wives.

Wasn't his decision not to fuck right all along because of plot reasons?

Saving the world will probably end up requiring him to fuck all of his wives, and then he will fail to save the world.

There's always a new excuse whenever the previous one is no longer relevant.

Pretty much. The joke is always he needs to do something to fight or try to save the world. So every time he wants to fuck he gets interrupted. When he was about to fuck Hime, the dwarf showed up to teleport them back as he was about to stick it in.

Who is ripping it now?

The only good thing about this shit is that it looks like a harem end is actually going to happen.

Too bad everyone's getting blueballed before we reach that point.

I dont have to read it to know this.

Betch, please.

As much as I'd like a harem ending it's more than obvious that it's aiming for a Hime end

I'd rather have an everybody dies end.

cat

I'm predicting that he will die in the end.

Wasn't it stated that the previous ring king went mad because he was sex crazy so his wives buried him?

So he is the generic protagonist 99% of the harem isekais have.
Shocking.

Why are you still reading when there's a better version of it here

Attached: 20234v6.250.jpg (250x354, 107K)