5toubun no Hanayome

Who's getting more BTFO'd? Mikufags or Sc/a/ns?

Attached: Zero Dignity.png (1107x1107, 928K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17881206
youtu.be/gpqmoBYkQfc
twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1121339969912463361
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uesugi_clan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yotsuba, it’s always 428

Why did they change the group name to 5toubun sc/a/ns? Did monka and the pr guy leave a bad taste on their mouth?

The edited version of 82 was actually better than the original translation though. So basically things improved yet they hated it, then dropout happened, everything burned and now we have shit instead.

If Ichika has reformed then why didn't she tell everyone which course Fuutarou will choose so they all can meet him together?

Attached: 1538544243982.png (183x206, 43K)

Wanted to make it up to miku?

Because she doesn't owe the others shit. She felt bad for ruining Miku's chances so she's making it up to her by giving her a chance to be alone with him.
How can you be so retarded to not understand a fucking harem?

Miku is literally my wife

Attached: D4USfmoU0AAdJ0t.jpeg_0.jpg (1446x2048, 589K)

So this is just 5 whores backstabbing each other now?

I don't think you have a wife.

Enjoy your hand.

Attached: 1553668804369.jpg (679x1016, 153K)

No, only one is backstabbing
Another is doing stuff in secret, but not to anyone else's detriment
Another is attacking head on and openly
Another is just trying to keep above water
And the last is being a good friend

I thought it was interesting how Fuutarou was trying to talk about how much he cherished his memories with Rena. But after a certain point, when it became clear Ichika was only listening and wasn't reciprocating those memories, he shut up over the matter. He became cold and refused to offer any more details on the subject.

I think he was entertaining the possibility Ichika was Rena, and as it became clear she was not he ceased entertaining the notion of Ichika as a romantic partner. Her being Rena was really her last shot with Fuutarou, and that was why he gave her a final try with the leading charm question, on the off chance he was cutting himself of from a romance with the girl he loved for five years by rejecting her.

Once he ascertained Ichika was lying and not related to Rena, he closed off entirely. Guys, I think we're getting or Rena ending basing some upset.

And don't drag Miku in here. I even shipped her the first half of the manga but the character as she is now is pathetic. I'm not sure if Negi character assassinated her or if this indecisive blob of a character was Miku's real nature - but fuck me I hope she doesn't win at this point.

Yeah for sure it looks like he doesn't like Ichika at all after that, or if he does she lost points with him.

I think you misread fuu there
He knew it wasnt miku, and guessed it was likely ichika
Her leading him down the same path made him wonder if she was rena, but I don't think it was because he considers rena a romantic option. He stopped telling the story because he knew it was a setup.
He was mad from the get go because of the lying.

At this point, he doesn't see Rena as romantic specifically because of her showing back up, twice, and pissing him off with her games.
If that rena WAS ichika, he'd probably still be mad about the constant lying.
I'd say this chapter rules ichika out, and next chapter will either elevate or rule out miku
We're in the end game now

is it normal for sisters to come out of the shower naked?

Attached: Untitled.png (671x808, 653K)

Yeah, lolinakano is not in the game until Itsuki tells the truth about Rena

2 more weeks until Miku climax

Attached: 1550626986461.webm (720x720, 1.63M)

>If Ichika has reformed
This happen?

>snek suggested a game where she knows where fuutarou go
>somehow miku ended up in E when she doesn't want to meet fuutarou since she is coward, either by chance or snek scheme
>snek cockblock the other 3sisters out since she rigged the game
>snek suddenly has a tummy ache, fake?
>evil grin

Really makes you think.

Arguably, the stomach ache could be her being anxious about her possibly pissing away her only chance to fix things with fuu.
The more time goes by, the more I think itsuki isn't the flashback rena, but she knows who is, because she's been told the story, so she's trying to evoke fuus true feelings to see if there's something real there.
If that's the case, it makes me think miku or nino is it
Yotsuba didn't seem to remember

>she's making it up to her
You don't know that.

That chest is rude

heh, i wonder if she was wearing a towel around her waist.
probably not since it was covering her chesticles.
maan, what i would give to glimpse her ginger pubes

strawpoll.me/17881206
strawpoll.me/17881206
strawpoll.me/17881206

Attached: 1541658046399.png (1351x880, 1.31M)

>Her leading him down the same path made him wonder if she was rena, but I don't think it was because he considers rena a romantic option. He stopped telling the story because he knew it was a setup.
I meant to imply I think Fuutarou knew it was Ichika since near the beginning. My comment about Miku has to do with her acting like a doormat.

With regards to Rena though, Fuutarou offered that story almost entirely unprompted, and we know how guarded he has been in the past around the subject of Rena. The scene looks to me like Fuutarou is fishing for a response from Ichika, some sliver of evidence that she might be Rena. It's when she doesn't bite that Fuutarou's mood changes, and we see the typical Fuutarou behavior regarding Rena: guarded. He refuses to continue his story or broach the topic again. At least until its the last effort to determine whether Ichika might be Rena. Failing that final test, and moreover lying, is the last straw which knocks her from the race.

>At this point, he doesn't see Rena as romantic specifically because of her showing back up, twice, and pissing him off with her games.
He wants to know who Rena is, no doubt, and is likely very frustrated at her stringing him along when she could just end the charade and reveal herself. You shouldn't mistake that frustration for him 'no longer caring' as Itsuki put it, though. Especially as she left before Fuutarou has the chance to respond to her. If anything I think this game of hers, along with the 5 year obsession, is leaving him captivated by the mystery.

This is the guy who spent nearly his entire spring break tagging along with the quint's grandfather to learn how to figure out the identity of the quint who rebuffed him, after all. Fuutarou is nothing if not determined.

>he'd probably still be mad about the constant lying.
I dont doubt that either, but his allowance for Ichika to prove herself as Rena suggests the matter outweighs her other lies. To his mind at least.

You are overthinking. It's really dumb.

Fuck now I'm hard

Yeah, I wonder if that's part of the reason she gave Miku her spot.

>Thank you for raping me, Ichika-sama. I apologize if I hindered you in any way
Wow

What's wrong with trusting Onee-san? She stop being desperately in love with Fuutarou.

i love these strawberries with no context

Whatever happened to weekly Negi review?

So let me get this straight, the new Yea Forums team is literally everyone who was part of the old team except the TSer?

I'm wondering what the 'aggressive ' outfit that Itsuki has is.

I'm kind of guessing that in the middle of Fuutarou's field trip were going to get a surprise visit from Rena.

Lets look at the fact here

>snek knew that fuutarou will choose E
>snek suggested a fair game(rigger to her favor) where each of them picked a course by chance
>meeku doesn't want to face fuutarou, she is still stuck at the corner of her bed, muh feet hurts, why am i here etcetc
>form showed that snek changed from had her name on E before a change of heart

Now what happened after that panel is still up for debate, most people think that she traded her spot with meeku but do you guys seriously think that a big doormat like meeku actually has the guts to face fuutarou?

My point is that Ichika isn't a snake anymore and is trying to help Miku confront him finally.

Can we all agree to no parties for at least a week? Please?

Attached: 1555467833087.gif (281x301, 205K)

Yes

>Can we all agree to no parties for at least a week? Please?

Attached: 1547141598935.png (254x252, 253K)

Not even Mikufags are defending this doormat behaviour. It's that pathetic.

Chapter just released user. Start complaining on today's third thread, aka the one coming out in 3 hours roughly.

I just read the Yea Forums group and the editing is not as natural as the old translation. Did anything change?

cute kot

So let me gets this straight,
>used to be LHT doing speed scans and releasing as fast as they could just to snipe Yea Forums and get more views so people would support their Patreon
>Yea Forums's TS gets kicked out
>not it's the TS and his new group doing speed scans and releasing as fast as they could just to snipe Yea Forums and get more views so people would buy their merch
The meme about living long enough to become a villain is actually true, who knew

Never bet on Yea Forums

>It's when she doesn't bite that Fuutarou's mood changes
This is what I'm disagreeing with
He seems to have the same mood the whole time, he just switches to shutting ichika down. I read the entire story as fuu explaining it rather flatly.
As for rena, I'm not mistaking anything. You seem to be assuming he considered whichever quint was rena as a romantic option, but that's purely speculative. We have no reason to think that.
I'm not saying he gave up, I'm saying he never started.

ninochads what's the status after this chapter?

Yea Forums sniped LHT, not the other way around

We saw it, she went to buy underwear, and it was commented on how aggressive it was back then, before the field trip

If Ichika truly repented, the game where they chose the course would be 100% fair. It is not.

Fuutarou will give her some bit of advice that will resonate with whatever mental block she has. Again.

Attached: fair.png (2147x1528, 1.39M)

I know, I meant back during the period when both groups were releasing chapters at the same time

She hasn't moved from last chapter
But ichikas dropped to dead last, and miku is at her heels

Her not being able to settle things in Kyoto is a good thing considering this isn't the last arc. If she finally gets some time during this arc, it will be around the end or something because there is still all the Rena/Itsuki stuff to be handled and her stalker.

Still worst quint, I'm afraid.

Probably something like Ichika's lingerie in the first few chapters

I like Miku, Negi has been having her regressed from what she was at the beginning to the helpless mess she is now because drama. This is Shitoge tier of character development.

Attached: miku partied too much.png (300x300, 77K)

It's because Miku literally can't do anything for herself. Even if she moves forward, she ends up falling back to where she was. It makes for a very uninteresting character to read about, and it makes me question how she can be the most popular anymore.

She rigged it but at the final moment decided not to. She felt bad, you can see it.

Was Miku always this beta?

youtu.be/gpqmoBYkQfc

SHARK

Does iIchika owe anything to Nino, Yotsuba or Itsuki? Try using other words instead of snake because that's stupid. If they got fooled, that's their fault.

No. These last 20 chapters have for the most part made her character someone who can't do anything by herself. They made her more beta as the series went on.

>It makes for a very uninteresting character to read about
Readers could at least sympathize with her if Negi would give a reason for why she's such a passive loser in the first place.

Will you guys stop trying to act as if Miku was some kind of straightforward and confident girl? Yes, she was a bit more straightforward before but she has always had low self-esteem issues and is easily the most timid of the quints. Before, Ichika and Nino weren't competing like they do now.

Found it

Attached: 5.png (1115x1600, 526K)

>buying sexy lingerie with a 8 y/o
someone please stop this predator

Shit I totally forgot about that exchange. I thought it was just a throw away line to ease Ichika into the scene, but if it came up twice it'll probably mean something.

>Buys underwear
>Few days later, it doesn't fit anymore

Oh no.

Attached: 1555792051566.png (308x321, 53K)

She bought a bigger measure thinking her breasts were bigger but they weren't

>I read the entire story as fuu explaining it rather flatly.

>Even now, I remember.
>On that day, that whimsical girl... Rena, took me on a journey around here.
>She said that she needed me, so naturally I was excited.
>Before we knew it, the sun had set, and it had gotten dark out.
>We passed the time in a spare room of the inn where Rena was staying.
>Playing cards, I believe.
>The teacher gave us a mouthful back then.
>But it's become a fond memory for me.

>flatly

Really user? The whole memory sounds warm and cozy for Fuutarou.

I never got this trope. Why care about the "maturity" since you are not planning to show it to a man? You just choose the designs you like the most, right? Or is it something men can't understand?

>Playing cards, I believe
Yotsubros, this is another win for us.
It is coming home.

I'm wondering if she's going to test him by being rena, in lingerie, and fuu will reject her, and she'll be crushed and ask why, and his response will be something like "whichever quint you are, you're not rena anymore. I wouldn't be interested in someone who's not themselves."
And that'll make her happy, cause she just wants to know he sees them as they are now.
Or some other sappy shit

>you are not planning to show it to a man?
Yeah, about that...

Isn't being Lolikano a bad thing for her chances at winning the Fuutaroubowl?
I mean at least it'll give her some relevance but I'm not sure if you should be pulling for that.

>you are not planning to show it to a man?
Lingerie is ALWAYS bought with the intention of being seen in it.
Otherwise, they'd just wear what's comfortable
Which is never lingerie.

Why would it be a bad thing?

No.
Party never ends user

Attached: 5214324614.png (100x100, 14K)

The narrative of the story, or at least what I've gotten from it, makes me feel like whoever is Lolikano is not going to win.

Fuubowl is unrelated to lolikano
Fuu has shown, repeatedly, that he cares about the girls now.
Whoever the OG rena is, it won't increase or decrease chances unless fuu already has feelings.
He's trying to figure out how he feels

>Lingerie is ALWAYS bought with the intention of being seen in it.
Oh, really?

I colored a thing for you, Ichikafags

Attached: SNEK.png (604x835, 649K)

I accept that she is the most timid. My problem with her is how she was finally starting to make ground, but then regressed further than from where she started and then stayed there. Even with everyone trying to help or support her, she just sits there. She has stagnated super hard, and a stagnant character in fiction isn't enjoyable to read about.

Lolikano is near the heat of the mystery of this series user. It's literally the thing which drove Fuutarou up to the beginning of the series and arguably past it. How is Yotsuba being Lolikano not the best thing for her chances?

*ninobros

>whoever is Lolikano is not going to win.
This. This is just an important element of Futarou and the girl's development. Futarou himself isn't going to favor LoliKano over the others now that he is good friends with the quints. That makes no sense. He knows their current personalities.

Why would it be bad thing?
If Yotsuba = lolikano is true, she would be pursued by fuutarou instead of the other way around. She would be the only quint being pursued with fuutarou convincing her to prioritize her own happiness.

>everyone trying to help or support her
Snek sabotaged her though. We only had like 15chapters post scrambled and her regression can be pinned to ichika actions.

The direction of the narrative doesn't look good for lolikano, but destiny is one of the biggest themes in the story and themes tend to be a lot harder to shake than plot threads.

Yes, that's the difference between lingerie and underwear/nightgown

Don't forget we also reached peak "Miku did nothing for 80 chapters", "Fuu thinks nothing of Miku", and "Doormat".

Watch how Fuu just gonna say that he also thought that she wouldn't like a guy like him, if they talk about the confession.

Full Nino pirate pic. Sorry for the LQ.

Attached: F4ADB423-DE53-43F1-AD17-F38765C8FDBF.jpg (1194x1693, 699K)

For both questions the answer is the same: we'll have to wait to know.

I asked 2 particle physicists who are Yotsubafags and their reasons are:
We hate winners, and we hate Onee-sans.
So that essentially eliminates Nino, Itsuki and Ichika for them.
All that is left is Miku and Yotsuba and Miku has had like none of the development Yotsuba has had so they ended up picking Yotsuba. They also go on and on about "look how cute and genki she is" and "aww that's adorable that she is having trouble thinking."
I bring up how Negi has literally regressed her character, but then they just say "she was always retarded like that" despite her having more of a character in the earlier chapters.
Effectively they like her because she is a retard.

Attached: yotsubaRetard.jpg (1096x1628, 140K)

Anyone else not trust Ichika's face when she says her stomach hurts? It just doesn't seem genuine. Is she hurt that he is going to with another girl? Does it hurt because it hurts? Is she up to no good?

>and we hate Onee-sans
But she's Itsuki's onee-san

I feel like itsuki has to be the OG for her to have any development with fuu
Right now he's progressed along as friends with all the girls, and 3 of them have progressed past that. Yotsuba is arguably becoming a closer friend than the rest. Itsuki's not any further than when she slapped nino. She kinda needs it

>Guys, I think we're getting or Rena ending basing some upset.
I still think ch33 color page heavily implies we're getting a lolikano end.

>Watch how Fuu just gonna say that he also thought that she wouldn't like a guy like him
He's no sengoku warlord for sure.

Miku underestimated how "fierce" this could become and challenged Ichika several times. She put different conditions and kept challenging Ichika more and more, living in her own world and underestimating what could happen. Then Nino came and now it's a battle between three sisters. Miku is the one who triggered iIchika's actions mostly. How can you say that Miku being ''stagnant'' is Ichika's fault? Miku even made Nino worry with her thoughts about the cake and stuff. But while she was having these pure thoughts, Nino was more pragmatic. "I will make him like my cake". Yeah, so what? This is a freaking race!

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c068 (NA) - p009-010 [web] [anon].png (2852x2048, 2.27M)

True but I'd say another theme is that who you were in the past matters less than who you are now. And I feel like Fuutarou getting feelings for any quint just because they were Lolikano would severely undercut that.
For Yotsuba it's extra problematic because "that'd never happen" would have to completely turn around in the span of him finding out she's Lolikano and that she has feelings for him.

Any amount of subtlety is lost on most anons. Miku's at peak development right now, and while she's still on the bottom of my list and has spent most of the series there, this is the most invested I've ever been in her arc. The writing is way better off for her acknowledging her excuses and not getting her way just because she wants it, and Mikufags should feel like her odds are better now for having a late in the game conflict instead of stringing out the same tired thread for 50 chapters.

He'll pretend he didn't hear it, because nino taught him how important the confession process is to a girl

Why is Nino winning so much? It's not fair Ichikabros!

I read that as "no panties" for a sec.

Yeah, but that only goes for Itsuki, regarding her own feelings.

>the sexy lingerie doesn't fit
>Itsuki doesn't wear it
>forgets to wear undewear entirely because she's a dork
fund it

Attached: x14.png (1031x1037, 834K)

I asked 2 of my friends who are doormats and their reasons are: We have no self respect, and we are beta losers that want an obedient slave. So that essentially eliminates Nino, Itsuki, and Ichika for them. All that is left is Yotsuba and Miku and Yotsuba has had like none of the development Miku has had so they ended up picking Miku. They also go on and on about "look how cute and shy she is" and "aww that's adorable that she is having trouble with her feelings."
I bring up how Negi has literally regressed her character, but then they just say "she was always like that" despite her having more of a character in the earlier chapters.
Effectively they like her because she is a moeblob.

Did someone say past and the future?

Attached: past and future.png (1328x1328, 1.02M)

can someone remind me about the charm from 5yr ago

I can see where you're coming from but it's easy to take the same evidence towards that theme and reframe it in a completely different way, like saying "your past remains with you even if you grow". You'd just have to regard the exact same scenes with different values, like Ichika being able to compromise between her future and the fireworks tradition, or like Miku pointing out that Nino's changes don't make them any less intimate sisters.

In this case it'd just be a matter of Fuutarou falling for loli independently of the fact or even knowledge that she's loli before discovering it. Not that I actually think loli is likely to be the winner, but there's a lot of room for debate.

Nah it's called bad writing.

did miku and ichika both choose E?

Attached: 1521914036836.png (665x574, 266K)

The quint Fuutarou met five years ago bough five of them at a store. Rena tossed Fuutarou her charm and told him to open it when he has acknowledged himself. At the end of sayonara arc the charm fell into a river and floated away.

Lolikano bought 5 of them. Fuutarou took notice of it.
She said she was going to set an example for everyone.
Itsuki said she got hers 5 years go in Kyoto, but can't remember if someone gave it her or if she bought it.
Fuutarou lost the one Rena gave him.
Ichika still has hers.

I think that's all we know.

can someone explain to me how ichika rigged it? How did she make miku get course E if she got it? brainlet here.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - Ch.83 - Sisters’ War - Sixth Battle - 16.png (1115x1600, 540K)

so the gotcha was that they didn't buy it together?

Elaborate.

I think it is because the charm sank in the lake
She is not supposed to have the charm since she give it to fuutarou as Rena. He still think that Rena = lolikano no?

Well it was completely unfair to have everyone just pick a different course and say "it was random chance that one of us get to be in the same group as Fuutarou." when she literally knows what group Fuutarou will be in. We don't know how she convinced Miku to be in group E, we might found out next chapter.

Attached: 1545329156711.jpg (1600x5648, 2.05M)

What kind of shitstorm would it be if it was ichika wearing a wig pretending to be miku AGAIN in the last page?

Attached: 1556145998306.jpg (386x573, 74K)

Fuutarou and Lolikano did buy the charms together.
Then Lolikano shared those between her sisters and herself.
Fuutarou seems to not be aware that there is a possibility of Rena not being Lolikano because he doesn't know what we, the readers, know.

Ichika is a bully. Miku is very bullyable. Simple as that. Miku did a mistake by being honest with Ichika. Literally any other sister would've been a better choice

Why Mikufags are angry againt Ichika?She helps Miku doormat to have her date with Fuutarou and she gives her a moment alone to confess properly..
Now if Miku is running away or she's doing nothing again.
The Mikufags are going to have hard time to justify it because. muh ...poor Miku her sisters are the problem will no longer be valid

Itsuki doesn't like Fuutarou.

Oh god. The partying rate is gonna double and everyone is gonna wonder how much lower can Ichika sink if she did some shit like that.

It is the real Miku unless the preview caption is a lie.

Either of this happened, wait 2weeks to find out
>traded spot with Ichika
>miku picked E by sheer coincidence and Ichika had second thought about going to E and went back to D

They literally had a meeting in which they outright asked her if she liked him, and she couldn't deny it.

Attached: cdc.jpg (604x340, 45K)

She couldn't deny that she wanted to be with him alone. That has to do with him trying to remember what happened 5 years ago.

I said she might end up liking him if they are more open regarding that memory. Not that she likes him.
>Literally any other sister would've been a better choice
Excepted Miku gets along better with Ichika, just like Nino and does with Itsuki. And they were the only ones in love with him back then. Plus she noticed that Ichika wanted to hold back for her sake.

>what is context
The quints were clearly implying being alone with him in a romantic way.

even if she has another plan Ichika gives clearly to her little sister a big opportunity

Itsuki is dense and she didn't mean it like that. It was only being alone with him.

Take your shipping goggles off dude.

Attached: 76543.png (283x429, 207K)

*best

Yes, throw her sister who has never had less confidence at a really pissed off Fuutarou. That is the pinnacle of virtue.

They were, but that doesn't speak for Itsuki. Her motive is being intentionally obfuscated, we haven't been given any internal dialogue at all that actually implies a romantic attraction.
If we're trying to read between the lines, it should be assumed that Negi is writing her with a purpose. If we're actually meant to assume this is all romantic attraction here, it'd have been made more clear.

And I'm saying this as someone 100% convinced that Itsuki will win in the end.

Nino is the lolinakano,the kisser and the bride.
His past,his present and his future

You know Miku planned to be alone with him earlier, right? What you are saying is stupid because you are implying that no matter what happens, Miku will never go forward.

Calm down Nino.

Negi is not a hack, Itsuki is Lolikano, not Nino.
But Nino is the bride for sure.

uh why did negi became a hack?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - Ch.83 - Sisters’ War - Sixth Battle - 10.png (1115x1600, 674K)

>Negi is not a hack,
stopped reading

Nino, you can't marry your sister

>You know Miku planned to be alone with him earlier, right?
That was before snek betrayal.
She literally said I dont know how to face fuutarou and was happy with the low chance of meeting him alone.

twitter.com/5Hanayome_anime/status/1121339969912463361
>5/5 event
Just what do you think they'll announce or do during this event? It's pretty hyped up.

Attached: D4_MwY3VUAAPsOJ.jpg (453x640, 64K)

The original guy stopped doing them to raise platypusi. The new guy does them in gook threads.

Meme SHARK.
Don't worry, the stalker subplot is waiting for Nino. Negi always leaves Nino some bombs.

Attached: 58373449_293041848278007_7680565220867047424_n.jpg (960x778, 133K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
NOPE.

Attached: haha.jpg (651x402, 53K)

That Ninofags should calm the fuck down

Is negi bullying miku because she is the most popular quint and he doesn't want her to win?

Attached: Screenshot_20190425-021424_Tachiyomi.jpg (1238x1024, 678K)

nice

platypusi?

So what? She talked with Nino, hasn't given up and is aware that this is the last opportunity. Either she mans up and does what she wanted to do or she avoids him. The four others already lost that opportunity anyway. All depends on her now.

I am starting to think that Nino could be bi.

it's too bad that Negi uses this Kyoto arc for this long shitty drama with Ichika and miku(3 arc)

Why not a funny and cute arc

I love docking

Attached: best girls.png (422x848, 390K)

If Itsuki falls in love with Fuutarou should I drop the manga? I'm not sure how to cope with such bad writing.

>Miku bullying
Dude, Ichika and Nino made things better for her. The one who is really being bullied is Ichika.

Yup. Realized it way later, so now he destroys her whenever he can, or doesn't give her interactions outside of 2 words with Fuu, or doesn't give him individial chapters that often.

Nino loves her sisters a bit too much

Yes, it forces Mikufags to be on the edge of their seats and pay attention but actually she's just at the part of her development where the character reaches the lowest point and then gathers strenght to rise from the ashes.

try to read slower, everything she does is building up to it

platypuses, my bad

Celebrating their birthday

No it isn't. If she was going to be in love with him she would already.

no better res for the image ?

>the quints are now gay for each other
>series is now decent again
If only.

Even Nino is surprised by how much of a doormat Miku has become. Fuutarou is a bad influence on the quints.

Attached: N9.png (1426x2048, 925K)

If only...

Attached: D2uaJ1hUcAAiBgZ.jpg (1614x2048, 416K)

Just for the record, who do you think is the kisser?

Yotsuba.

you misspelled yotsuba*

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - Vol.9 Ch.72 - The Rumour About the Class Reps - 17.png (2230x1600, 1.35M)

Nino would be on top.

Nino of course

>unless the preview caption is a lie.
It's always written by some dumbo who doesn't know what's happening.

Yotsuba for kisser and loli but not bride

it was made before the chapter

>Don't worry, the stalker subplot is waiting for Nino
I feel like the staker plot will be forgotten and pushed for after the trip, because I'm almost sure the stalker thing is related to Fuutarou.

Attached: 1550868876762.jpg (2036x1287, 527K)

the quint's Dad

either Eatsuki or Snek, 2 and 3 reactions are too calm for being the kisser.

Ichika.

No such thing. It's completely normal.

Attached: 1555636422316.png (1077x1180, 1.12M)

Snek definitely has the highest chance.
Face expressions, her attempt to kiss him at the van, fuutarou zooming in on her lips all fit. Problem was the injured ankle, was it really healed? Adrenaline rush?

Miku is actually the snakiest of the quints. She acts meek and pathetic to galvanize sympathy from her sisters and weaken their morale. She even apologized to Ichika in an attempt to guilt-trip her.

>Fuutarou is a bad influence on the quints.
Nino Has to bite the bullet and take him away from her sisters.
Only marriage will do.

Attached: 74335904_p4.jpg (1594x2013, 1.12M)

I believe Nino is the kisser.

Nino.

Attached: purification.png (604x835, 618K)

You think miku would be okay with a 3 way?

There's something about her that is just so fucking attractive reeeee

>literally none of the quints even care about Fuutarou's actual interests or well being
>they fuck him up multiple times for their own love drama
>this gets so bad it has to be called out by side characters
>Fuut&co try to prove them wrong but they don't, really

Unironic question, why is Fuutarou's harem this shitty? He was happier when he was alone. He may have had genuine fun like once or twice in 80 chapters.

Attached: 1445860219556.png (706x412, 278K)

>Yotsuba kisser
>not the bride
It's pretty much a given at this point that the bride is the kisser.

Didn't the rumour about the stalker talk about him appearing during the trip?
Well, I can see them forgetting about it and Nino hearing the shutter again when they're back home.
Or the this stalker is unrelated to the one the paper talked about.

Attached: 74328898_p0.jpg (1500x955, 1.07M)

Don't worry there is a 50 chapter NTR arc with these 2 girls and the quint have to team up to stop them.

Attached: 1553163751299.png (1061x780, 847K)

Second season.
Non all-ages visual novel.

>literally none of the quints even care about Fuutarou's actual interests or well being
>they fuck him up multiple times for their own love drama
Nino literally said in this chapter that worrying Fuu-kun with quints' drama is the last thing she wants.
Such a good girl.

Attached: 73876893_p0.png (1000x1575, 1.17M)

Saving the best pages for Itsuki.

Attached: 71008798_p0.jpg (900x1200, 1.36M)

miku crack and show her true self when?

Attached: 1554106490713.webm (960x540, 2.6M)

Agreed, fuck these selfish bitches; we need La Hermana to save Fuutarou.

No, there was an actual stalker, but I think that that stalker and the one that was stalking the quints are two different people.

Let's ask Fuutarou

Attached: it'sNino.png (281x376, 50K)

All I know is if Nino hears the camera go off again during the whole course separation thing, that just means there is a stalker and they are explicitly following her. It also means Maeda isn't a photographer hired by Fuutarou to take photos of the quints as a late birthday present since he wouldn't be near her. It feels like such a weird thing to just never talk about during this trip. We also know that Negi said he doesn't like to include unnecessary things.

>miku crack and show her true self
She can't. Not enough old men in the area

Takeda is still the one who cares about Fuutarou the most.

The two instances during Scrambled Eggs refer to the current year of the story but both cut away without actually confirming the connection. I think that if we were actually supposed to confirm this, it wouldn't have been framed vaguely. The topic hasn't been developed since.
I think it's Yotsuba because there's no good reason any of the other girls wouldn't have addressed it either in the open or in their monologues by this point except Itsuki, who we have no reason to believe would have kissed Fuutarou. Yotsuba has her thoughts left hidden even during her focus chapter, and it's almost certain save for lack of hard confirmation that she's loved Fuutarou for awhile now but we also have an idea about her hang ups.

Attached: Miku Awakening.png (1036x1052, 1.36M)

tfw fuuta only marry the quint via arrange marriage so his own sister has a easier life (money).

Attached: 1553836136552.png (753x695, 185K)

Do people think grandma dresses are cute or something?

I don't think the ankle is the main problem. Even if you say the kiss was bad, Ichika had something under her sleeve, which she could have used to get back at Nino after the classroom incident, or during the birthday present fight. Instead Ichika realized that she is wasting her time, and indirectly confessed through Miku, creating more drama. It's one thing to not tell Fuutarou, but given the rivalry and her nature, I don't think she would hide something like this from Nino, after Nino pressured her.

I do

If it was Ichika she would have brought it up in this chapter, because she's desperate for anything that could appeal to him

She still has the highest chance though.
Remember 23 never brought up the kiss even during their heart 2 heart talk last chapter. Nino said she confessed twice and Miku said she blew it when they were playing house.

The kiss won't be brought up at all until we've reached end game

Never mind who wins(Nino of course) but how is Fuut going to convince their dad to let him? We know this cuz the dad was late to their wedding.

Attached: 1554923303761.png (1920x1080, 708K)

No one can best the Fuutlong

It's true they've been taking his presence for granted though, none can really prevent him walking out on them except papakano which would be happy to do so.

This is also why i've been advocating for Takebayashi/Sidetail-chan to NTR him away

Attached: shoo_shoo.jpg (1235x695, 654K)

Their dad might be butthurt but he always lets the quints do what they want.

Nino will help convince him.
She's literally the only quint who stands up to Maruo.

Attached: 74227540_p0.jpg (1401x2048, 252K)

>so Negi still tweet for Nino (3days)and some user think she is not the bride?

Considering how their talk during the wedding, I doubt the kisser/bride ever told them about it.
The only one who looked like she knew about the kiss, talked in such an ambiguous way that it looked like more that a third party told her about it.

Nino defeated the cock 2 chapters ago, though

That's also true. But there is still the reason for Nino that she thinks she is a bad kisser, so she might not want to brag about that kiss, or Miku thinking she is not on the level of the others, and after Fuu just recognized her, he couldn't do it again after the kiss, so she rather keeps quiet about it, because in her mind, Fuu might not think that much about her.

Remember, whoever is going to be the kisser, it can always be asspulled. Conveniently all of won't have monologues about hinting something happened.

Nino

Attached: 979312.jpg (1618x2000, 519K)

Fuck off, subhuman.

You really like making those collages, huh

So i've been away for days and I'm seeing two releases. What happened?

>Fuutarou has a stomach ache as a kid to bow out
>Ichika currently has a stomach ache
Hmmmm

Attached: image0.jpg (749x1265, 286K)

Why though? It’s not sexy, cute or eye catching, it’s so plain and boring. They’re like the blue jeans of dresses

He already told papa he'd take care of Best Girl Nino (the lolikano, the kisser, the bride, the kung fu master) in the motorcycle chapter.

Might as well post one more. I also want to make a collage Nino-Fuutarou saving each other.

Attached: 937048.jpg (1400x1400, 617K)

Scan team drama. Stick to Yea Forums. I don't know Japanese but Dropout is fucking awful at English.

>Blue jeans
>Not sexy
user.

Attached: IMG_20190413_170715.jpg (1336x2048, 303K)

>it's not cute
Your opinion

Rather than 3P, Miku is prime cuck material. So much so that the snake might even be thinking 15 steps ahead and trying to set up Miku with Fuutarou so she can convince her after the fact that there's no way she could ever please him and that she should talk Fuutarou into taking her as a mistress.

I'm sure even the most ardent mikufags can just imagine her, eyes shining with happiness and holding Fuutarou's hand, as he rails one of the other quints from behind.

Yeah, blue jeans are plain and boring, zero effort
True, but it’s a very valid opinion desu

>I'm sure even the most ardent mikufags can just imagine her, eyes shining with happiness and holding Fuutarou's hand, as he rails one of the other quints from behind.
Now it's not the time to have this image in my head.

During the Kyoto arc at least, have any quints been drama whores besides Ichika and Itsuki with her stupid attempts at triggering his memory?

Attached: 1551368946442.jpg (2048x1364, 496K)

hmm

Attached: 1554652896873.png (1060x585, 580K)

>That Miku and Yotsuba
GOD, I LOVE BRAIDS

No but I can imagine nino scowling, tears in her eyes as she's forced to lick up a cream pie

Who would force her?

That is terrifying... and so much more fitting.

>PLEASE FUCK MY HUSBAND

Attached: 1519871592694.jpg (431x289, 124K)

Despairfags are just Hopefags in denial.

Another chapter where Yotsuba continues being a background character.
May as well remove her from the story already, Negi.

Attached: 1527943933641.jpg (417x578, 44K)

Why does Negi hate Yotsuba?

reverse psychology.

Can you imagine current Miku doing this? She would probably run away and apologize profusely to Ichika right after.

Attached: 1516930920238.png (1115x1600, 660K)

Yotsuba has the most appearances and interactions with Fuutarou so far in this arc.

>my sisters are in every way better than me, so they should be the ones to carry your children, dear

Result of Negi's handiwork: No one buying Yotsuba merch as usual.

Attached: D49p70iUcAAbTPx.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

Me

>1,2,3 and 5
>no 4
wtffffff i thought she was second most popular quint

Nino wouldnt wreck your ass in a fight

Nino is 2nd now. Yotsuba is 3rd or 4th.

She was. 10 months ago.
Well, at the time not many expected her to be 2nd either

*Would
Thanks phone

Where did it all go so wrong? She used to be the second most popular after Miku.

That was ancient history. Nino was still hated to hell back then. The tides have changed since.

>Nino is 2nd now
We need a poll for that. It's too early too tell.

>No one buying Yotsuba merch as usual.

Attached: m10.png (304x167, 59K)

How is there Ichika but no Yotsuba? Where's the justice in this world?

>Nino was still hated to hell back then.
There's a difference between being hated and being the least popular.

What happened yotsubros? How the fuck do we even lose to snekfags and fattyfags? We were even #2 at one point

Nice. Serves her right.

I don't know what's worse. Negi dragging things out with Miku, or him having characters bend over backwards for a character that's too passive to have earned it.

Attached: 1312428371099.jpg (350x317, 56K)

Right? I don't get it either.

Which quintuplet is open to race mixing

Also, that's only one item. Yotsubros might be buying other things at the time.

Fanarts and twitter likes are not reliable, but good indicators. Nino has a healthy lead as 2nd above 3rd and down.

What so surprising?
You can tell by nip reaction that 2+3 are the closest to being winner currently because both of them have shitton of chapters about how and why they fall in love with Fuutarou.
Yotsuba is nice and all,but she simply lacks lot of things even when it already near endgame.

Her man's face?

Yotsuba. She is kind and would even given a virgin with social anxiety a chance and a few babies.

the poll animefags says that Nino is 1st

Nah. The trend will be the same regardless of the item. It is anyway not the first time this has happened. It's the same story for every event that they have done so far.

Did the anime kill 428?

To animeonlies, the top 2 is definitely Miku then Ichika.

Can't kill something that never alive

Citation needed. I only saw store polls, and Nino is second in those.

Negi did

I'm a mangaonly and those are my top 2 as well

iirc it was a facebook poll which gets posted a lot on reddit

I don't think the anime did anything other than widening the already big gap between 3 and the rest.

Nino is top meme bait. And the alpha. And the omega. And the bride. Blessed be unto NinoxFuutarou and may their joining at the hip and the ship be eternally fruitful ramen.

Attached: 1552587501385.jpg (1029x1200, 132K)

>I feel like the staker plot will be forgotten and pushed for after the trip
If that's the case, then we're back to
>Nino's confession (60)
>Nothing during chapters 61-70
>Chapter 71
>Nothing during chapters 72-8X (however long the trip is going to be)
>Maybe the stalker stuff

How did she not realize that Ginto-Fuu and regular Fuu were one and the same person?

Attached: baka na no ka?.png (665x505, 574K)

Amen.

drawed by Negi ?

>Middle of the night
>Middle of a forest with no source of light

And red herring

No, it’s her entire arc, unlike all the other girls who take an active approach to getting Fuuts 428 relegates herself to a supporting position. She’s barely done anything to get Fuuts, even their date was brought on because of Fuuts wanting to give her a present

If anything, the anime probably help her a little as the early game was when she had a little more relevance. It wasn't until the middle where Negi got a boner for Ichika-Nino-Miku nonsense that Yotsuba started to fade out and people stopped caring about her.

I want to Miku Miku's Mikus

Attached: 74348988_p0.jpg (753x1191, 664K)

I told you to fuck off, cockroach.

Probably Nino, she likes those Yankee types

They met at other times as well.

>Off model fanart

Attached: 1532794417657.png (433x781, 463K)

Fuutarou is the cutest quint.

Nino most likely. She gives off that trashy white girl vibe.

Attached: 73891235_p0.jpg (2026x2865, 2.71M)

The one who likes movies with foreign actors.

Bullshit excuse,she fucking recognized him as the guy from the pic which would be impossible if she can't see

The only time they met again is in chapter 44 and she recognized it was Fuutarou.
She even said it was mistake for him to meet with her in a well lit place.

Attached: g16.png (1426x2048, 859K)

Nice to know the party has slowed down this thread.

She didn't, dumbass.

Go back to /pol/.

Didn't Yotsuba cared?

Attached: 1540869899024.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Negi pretty much already told us it's Ichika. While this is partial headcanon, listing any other quint is 100% headcanon.

Is there no sleepy quints edit?
Counterpoints pic related during golden week

Attached: 1555326812428.jpg (432x576, 111K)

If you think about it Miku winning makes sense. She's the only one that can imitate any of her sisters perfectly so if Fuutarou wants to fuck a different one during sex Miku can disguise no problem.

Attached: 74342995_p0.jpg (2330x2444, 461K)

Ah, you mean she recognized Kintarou?
Well, that's the excuse Negi gave.

Attached: x1.png (1370x2048, 1020K)

The one that'd drop her panties as the sight of blonde hair. MAYOED

Yotsuba only cares about getting off to playing a messiah.

Attached: D4_hPtKUUAAOh_f.jpg (1000x1779, 187K)

>CHADtarou is never coming back
it hurts bros ;_;

So you're telling me I have a chance?

soon

Attached: kintarou.jpg (386x480, 65K)

Long Nino is long

>Fuutarou reaches maximum boiling point
>NWF's the entire quint and goes away for some time
>comes back full Kintarou+delinquent in an attempt to get the quints to hate him
Y/N?

Attached: 1551978051381.png (680x484, 216K)

What are you talking about?The latest Fuutarou is as chad as he can get

user, tell me what are Futarou's interests besides studying? He has only been invested in studying and the quints. As he said himself he has no "dream" right now. Saying that they don't care about his well being is BS.

Nino only likes gaijin that's why she'll never win. Japan hates whitu piggu.

Attached: 73690966_p0.jpg (749x1162, 99K)

>only likes gaijin
>has only loved Fuutarou
user..?

The most logical option is that Miku picked E before Ichika could (slow ass miku being faster than scheming snake? eh), then Ichika planned to cheat and join E as well before changing her mind and leaving Miku to be alone with Fuutarou.

They also don't provide equivalent feedback for the troubles he's been through for them
Papa's money don't count
The whole reason he's like that is also the quints too, so if any one of them has conscience they should fully undo their mantra that binds him to his studious antisocial nature

Attached: 1553095255866.png (735x897, 707K)

Blondetarou is cringe
This is peak Fuutarou

Attached: 1556033524499.png (351x732, 230K)

Yes, this is basically what I'm thinking. He still cherishes his memories, but he's no longer bound by them. He's living in the present now. That was my lesson from 7 Goodbyes, or at least one of them.

Nino's actually already been doing that.

S-SUGOI

I don't really get why Fuuts started getting so tired of the quint game all of a sudden.

>implying she won't make him wear the wig

One of Nino's attractive traits is her shallowness.

Attached: 73684778_p0.jpg (1447x2039, 1.22M)

PUNISHED SNAKE
PUNISHING SNAKE

They all have the same face user

That's just a nipnong in a wig, doesn't make him gaijin... and still the only person she's ever been in love with. She likes fashionable Japs, not foreigners.

Yes, Monka was lying when he said that several "core members" were reforming a new group. It was only him and the new faggot PR that went to >dropout

>his studious antisocial nature
Getting involved with them this much, becoming the class rep, getting two guy friends. He is clearly more social now. He is doing a lot for them yes, but it's not like he hates it.

Because Maruo told him consider his distance with the quint and to not delve too deep into the quint's privacy

True, but Papakano's words resound much more clearly lately with the situation deteriorating this much for both parties
>you should let him live his life too

>She likes fashionable Japs

So she's into those hypebeast Japs? Fuutarou is nowhere near fashionable.

Attached: 73524581_p0.jpg (700x1000, 289K)

Kintarou is.

>2xRena shit
>2xSnek shit
>scrambled eggs
I can see why he is upset. Imagine getting push down into the lake by a fatso, getting pulled by a fat impostor running around in an old inn and then getting lied to multiple twice by a snek, who wouldnt be angry?

Fuutarou only has a nerd haircut because of his poorfag status to be honest.
He's handsome as fuck and looks pretty good in fashionable clothes, we already saw that.

>drugged twice
>drowned twice
>japanese cold'ed once and may soon repeat

Miku's bullshit during scrambled eggs.
Nino went and kissed him in disguise
Itsuki's bullshit lately

So what can we expect from next week's chapter?

I bet there's gonna be a lot of cute Miku moments with her boyfriend Fuutarou.

Attached: 74280350_p0.jpg (2125x1642, 429K)

They have the same face when Negi wants to hide their identity.
Normally they're distinct and Ichika is frequently portrayed looking like a man.

That wasn't monka but then new Yea Forums scans group who said that

>next week's chapter
user, I...

And that's why she's not "shallow" like you like to imply.
She fell in love with him not for the looks but for the person he is.

Somehow dropout's v2 (v3?) release is even worse. It's just guesswork at this point.

Attached: x6.png (1115x1600, 730K)

These are your new quints replacement, say something nice about them.

Attached: CutiesCh72p18.png (666x596, 425K)

I love Yotsuba?

wheres sidetail

Attached: sidetail_do_it_for_her.png (1400x1000, 1.34M)

The difference in resolution is too great, so it's either downscaling Fuutarou or upscaling Nino

Attached: Dxus8TyUYAACgIh.jpg orig.png (418x398, 131K)

>dropout
What did you expect?

But he doesn't seems to mind that much about what happened at Scramble Eggs as whole.
In fact he was pretty proud of his little achievement,enough to brag about it in front of Ichika.

>but for the person he is

Right, is not like she didn't tell him to fuck off many times before the camping trip.

Attached: 73801804_p0.jpg (1200x1697, 934K)

a week after, but
>cute Miku moments with her boyfriend Fuutarou
are pretty much guaranteed

Attached: x144.png (648x1476, 507K)

>is that a lie too
yikes

Negi makes good side character designs
Even the Sadako-chan, top cute
There better be spinoffs

>Brings up things that happened 30 chapters before she fell for him
You are aware that her changing her opinion of him gradually is a good thing?

FUCK Miku

Soon Fuutarou, soon.

Eww, I don't want to get STD.

Nino, with me.

Calm down, Nino

Yuck.

もう、分かってよフーくん!

Is Yotsuba for marriage?

Probably all of them.

>Based Fuuts destroying a baka quint
God I love him.

Hello there, Mr. Fuentes

>Miku's face when she brings down my enemies

>フーくん
にせもの!

I want Fuu-kun to destroy me

Attached: 73865651_p0.jpg (3000x3000, 1.26M)

>Put your dick though here, tee hee

True, I think that once he'll find what he wants to do, he'll give himself more time. And we'll see how the quints will react to that.

As much as i want Nino to win its quite obvious that ichika will be the one. Shes the most normal out of the 5, wants to be a teacher which goes well with uesugis background as a tutor and harems never go well for the tropey girls (except when theyre clearly the mc like toradora)

なんちゃて!漢字をちゃんとに使え!

FUCK i meanr Itsuki, i always mix up the two names

Nino is the bride, though.

Don't worry senpai, since you want Nino to win... you'll definitely be getting what you want.

Imagine liking a doormat
Imagine thinking she'll win anything

Judging by what’s happened during this arc, this is good for Nino
>she isn’t settling shit
>stalker drama comes after Miku’s talk with Fuu
>she values her sisters as much as her love for Fuu
Nino will win. Don’t worry.

Yes.

Attached: 68.png (1138x1618, 790K)

isn't lolikano technically first girl?
doesn't that mean lolikano should win

Next up Nino

>she values her sisters as much as her love for Fuu
That can easily be spun into Nino bowing out supporting one of them

Her tits are a little too perky

First girl is the one who the MC interacts with first. Chronology doesn't matter.
Either way, Negi said he despises this trope.

If Negi already chose a bride before the oneshot then Miku can't be the bride

's pussy

She won't win because they are similar and I don't think Futarou wants to become a teacher. Itsuki is also called the "main girl" by many.

They're fake.

>Itsuki is also called the "main girl" by many.
Doesn't matter what she's called.
It came from the idea that she's the first girl which we know isn't true.

Remember the panel when she said she'd support Ichika? She will jinx herself just like the RED HERRING long image.

So Miku's big moment is not at the end of the arc, with the stalker and Rena subplot left for after this feels like just a side act.
I can't imagine his Mikubros can be satisfied here

Kintarou looks the part though.

It's not the end of the manga, so it can come later.
She needs to beat her anxiety first
She's been shilled a lot lately, anyway.

Stop lewding her!

Attached: 1556044796472.png (663x800, 633K)

And still fell for him.

Miku already had the spot at the end of scrambled eggs. Fuck mikufriends

Only Nino and Yotsuba have retained their original personalities, the other 3 went through some dubious development in the last 20 chapters.

Will they drastically change too or will he keep them pure?

Most probably. the winner needs the best pages after all.

Needs some sag

I would include this one too.
Maybe also the previous page where she talks about being grateful for raising them, but

Attached: x19 (1).png (1426x2048, 762K)

Imagine if that scene was animated. That boob sway would be outrageous.

Attached: yotsuba just can't get enough.png (663x800, 629K)

banned in china

I can't believe people still have this conversation, Nino's case is a classic fantasy doesn't align with reality situation, which accepted gracefully like a champ.

Don't worry. Nino will heal Yotsuba from her despair

Good, chinks don't deserve her.

Sounds lewd. Nino needs to be stopped from fiddling her sister.

I can dream anons but meta knowledge always beats manga theorie shit. Unless the manga pulls some serious subversive shit Itsuki will win because shes the normal one

Cute coloring.

Itsuki will win because of the telegraph in the first chapter that editor san made him put in.

Nino's pretty much stuck in stone, maybe make her less aggressive but that's not something I want. She's fleshed out already and not much more you can do with a character that's aggressive, competitive and fair with good social skills. Besides turning her into Jesus.
Yotsuba must change, in a less self sacrificing way.

Yotsuba is next.

Attached: x5.png (1020x1540, 1.25M)

Who the fuck care.
The ending of the arc is obviously referring to the Yotsuba = lolikano reveal.

Attached: it is coming home.jpg (1760x1552, 896K)

Yotsuba getting development over Itsuki... user...

>with the stalker and Rena subplot left for after this feels like just a side act.
Nah,just because it wasn't the end doesn't mean it won't be important.
That fucking Yotsuba/Eba subplot in 7 Goodbyes was dragged to the end but it doesn't really affected anything.

Plus Miku and Ichika feud is barely resolved at all because Miku still doesn't know what Ichika even did.

The thing with Itsuki is that she is the most suitable quint to open the manga with. Her stubborn trait is perfect. The only other quint that can open the manga with similar footing is ...Nino.

>Besides turning her into Jesus.
Too late

Attached: Savior.png (524x678, 690K)

The stalker sublplot might not be important but Rena definitely is, much more so to F"s character than Miku getting off her ass.

sassy miku opening... I see that
Bitchslap opening from Nino
Yotsuba opening where she stalks him only to get rejected.. despair begins.
Ichika opening... she thinks he hits on her only to reject him ( reverse of Itsuki opening)

So we can all agree that the worst part of 5toubun is the 70+ chapters of Miku/Ichika drama that goes nowhere?

Attached: 1535989407048.png (425x534, 260K)

yes 1 and 3 actively ruin every page they are on

>That fucking Yotsuba/Eba subplot in 7 Goodbyes was dragged to the end but it doesn't really affected anything
That was more to showcase Nino's change if anything

It went somewhere, Miku didn't expect Ichika to escalate that far after repeated warnings

Nino a SHIT

if Itsuki is lolikano that would be so sad for fuuts, he spent the last 5 years thinking about her, he even change fo her, meanwhile she just forgot about him like nothing

The worst part is the never-ending threads.

thats 5

Maybe he should have led her to a restaurant so she doesn't forget him. His fault really.

>Miku/Ichika
How salty will you be when one of them will win?

She remembers now. Also, Fuutarou is over it. He needed her to get over it. Now he can go for whoever quint he wants.

Yes

Honestly having one of the quints as a proto villain and a snake is refreshing, theyre not all good. However miku being regressed as a character makes her have no chemistry with whats going on around her. Ichikas sub plot is interesting but theres no real conflict since miku is back to being retarded

The thing is that 1/3 get developed in tandem, a lot of time without F's presence.
The other 3 get developed mostly with F present.

>Yotsuba
>development

>1&3: ha ha, wow, I really like Fuutarou, y'know, but, well, after you, dear sister, I insist you take a good shot at it, ha ha, oh, so choose there, you nearly indicated you liked him an--
2: Move aside, faggots. He's mine.
1: No. This is not acceptable. It's not fair. If Nino keeps on being non-autistic in her approach, them I've got no choice but to ruin everything for Miku.
3: Thank you, Ichika, and I'm sorry for getting in the way.

bokuben started before this right? was an estimate for ending given for that too?

>ichika
At this point it would be based, she scored a lot of points with me with what she has recently done. She managed to get a grip and push forward towards her objective.
>miku
Hell no, I'd be pretty salty.

Attached: 1555939293859.png (900x521, 575K)

It's sad but 1 and 3 are being quite retarded the last dozen chapters. Sudden brain damage?

if you mean miku-ichika Drama then yeah,if both separately, then only meeku would fit, Ichika's shenanigans are fun to read

>4: girls girls, please be happy and dont fight, I would support you all
>5: nom nom nom, this hot dog is good nom nom nom

Itsuki's stomach gets developed without F around.

Right now author is doing separate character arcs for the 5 main heroines. We're 3/5 now and after the last 2 are done with we'll probably be in endgame. My guess is 50ish more chapters.

Not at all. Anybody but 5, but let us face it, it's 5...

Proof?

That's because Ichika can only sabotage Miku. Nino sniffed her out too quickly.

I think he's asking if Bokuben is ending(sooner) too.

Yotsuba has a strange Miku fixation, honestly. Like, Ichika's makes sense since her first act disguised as Miku was serendipitous rather than planned out, but I don't get why Yotsuba keeps on pushing the Miku ship.

It's scrambled eggs. It was bad, made no sense, and served literally no purpose.
>muh kisser
Negi can asspull the kisser identity whenever he wants.

Fuutarou recognized
>Miku ch 67
>The kisser (?)Ichika's lips (69) or Nino's lips( 71)
>Ichika ch 83
>the next will be Rena = Itsuki

only Yotsuba and Nino will remain

Nino is the bride, though

Yotsuba has commented Miku's feelings several times, also saw her struggling with the issue, so Yotsuba being Yotsuba decided to help since the Nino and Ichika haven't displayed weakness

Bokupenis February 2017
KusOkari July 2017
Quintessential Quintuplets August 2017

5toubun is the one that is going to end first. Both kusokari and bokupenis are dragging the series longer by just introducing new girls everytime the plots got staled.

>She managed to get a grip and push forward towards her objective.
What objective?Because she literally gained nothings so far.
>confession only make Fuutarou confused
>her present went to Raiha stomach
>all of her Kyoto retarded attempt backfired in every way

When Negi said he will focus on how Fuutarou feeling will take turn for every quint from now on,then his perception for Ichika only changed from reliable eldest sister -> a fucking liar.

>Yotsuba
I what situation will he need to recognize her? She never disguises herself.

Very important question: DOES YOTSUBA HAVE ABS?

>Ichika
No he dint, he literally say that she was the most probable option, not love, just logic.

Attached: 1c0d74a1-d71a-4e78-bdbf-295049c0a99b.png (295x433, 92K)

Disgusting, women should be soft.

hahahahahaha.. Ninofags should be prescribed as antidepressants their that funny.. I can't wait for Nino to get btfo...

Not sporty ones though, theyre perfecr for a good licking

If we go that route then Miku's elimination game followed by a missed 50/50 doesn't count either.

Why is Nino's hubby so shameless?

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D4caQYYUIAA8.jpg (2048x1536, 326K)

wanna lick yotsuba abs

He did have a flashback to him trying to use love vision the day before.
No such thing for Ichika

It's funny because 4 only supports Miku

This drama with Ichika and Miku it's worst than Mikufags

but it does, because he was sure she was ichika, and only when she turns back he use muh love to recognize her, he also told himself "so at that time... when I was able to tell miku..."

Recognize her as Lolikano of course

There's no need to wear anything in their house because they're going to be fucking like rabbits all the time.

Attached: 1555257727752.png (800x800, 419K)

By seeing Nino nude, he's effectively seen five people nude. He bares himself to make up for this imbalance.

Amazonian Yotsuba... perfection..

and Fuutarou

Takes after the wife.

Looks like you have never been with a volleyball player

Attached: 1544920649763.png (363x566, 185K)

Attached: 2wedding.png (1362x205, 128K)

Yes

Has he seen Miku naked?

>So Miku's big moment is not at the end of the arc
yes Negi keeps the best for last
Rena and Nino's stalker

He's seen Nino naked in a wig, so yes.

>Nino, where is the towel?
>Are you an idiot?

What do you guys think your favorite quint is like during sex? I always imagine Nino as starting fierce but gradually becoming more flustered as things escalate

>index finger
Can believe that the answer was there the whole time, We won Ninobros

Nino really reminds me of best fruit.
Anyone else?

Early Miku could have been another Yumeko.

Attached: amane.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

The bracelet too.

Not that guy but I've never met a volleyball player with abs before. At least, not personally.

NEGIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: x16.png (2852x2048, 2.53M)

Nino's leaf points toward the number 68
Chapter 6 and 8 are NinoxFuutarou relationship

Yes. So sick of endless 123 drama but since i had no other manga to read, i kept coming back like an abused spouse. Thank god i found Spy x Family. That is my oasis away from this nonsense.

Easy access

Attached: 1555449654347 (1).png (546x1598, 1.39M)

Itsuki looks so pissed off everyone else stole the winning flag from her

That's the reason Negi's dropping all these obvious hints like the charm, he knows that there a lot of readers like you (which is understandable) that firmly believes in the meta, so he doesn't care about making it obvious because people will doubt him nonetheless.

>2 hands

It's over Nino won

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D4vr12LUcAE5.jpg (1451x2048, 203K)

Fuck off chink

Why did he rotate Nino so you could see her eyes but concealed Miku and Ichika? She's the only one not in a natural straight looking position there

she already got the winning flag though, she held hands with him at the start of the fireworks

Yotsuba never initiates but is always receptive. She's more the giving type than the recieving, and so tends to do most of the work -- occasionally, though, she loves to get taken completely, but may get emotional at the end. Very fond of cuddling.

上杉五月

Damn. It's been staring us in the face this entire time.
Negi is a true rusemaster

>cute genki girl casually throws you on the floor and rides your dick on the dining room while her sisters are in the kitchen
>she whispers encouraging words into your ear every times she impales herself on your dick
>even though she made most of the effort, you're the one that ends up tired
>she says that it's okay and she'll help you train as much as needed
>late during dinner, she smiles at you with the kind face that implies there's more yet to come.
Now all those motivational Yotsubas have a different meaning.

Attached: 1554818812755.png (852x1477, 1.71M)

What's wrong with that page? Seems fine by me. 噓なんだな is like, "another lie" or "That's a lie too" or something like that. Well, literally it's more "a lie" or "that's a lie", but なんだ is something with no real English equivalent, and the idea here is that Fuutarou is saying Ichika is lying, yet again.

Actually, this is a more accurate translation than the sc/a/ns team, which uses the past tense. Fuutarou is saying her statement here is a lie, not that what she said in the past is a lie.

Attached: v6.png (1115x1600, 705K)

Clone Nino and drop her in Souma, maybe she can save it.

She didn't.

I always knew Yotsubafags are the most degenerate

>Why is Nino doing the classic Tsundere posture of looking away and pretending you're not doing anything while being affectionate
Obviously, it's because Negi has been shilling Nino since the start and is a useless hack

And the side note
>I like it though

at the end of the campfire. itsiki held his hand when they started alone, the rest joined after. its just another winning flag for her.

souma was doomed from the beginning
culinary advisor? artist? both have successful careers
author? his first serialization bombed and it's easy to predict he'd drag down anything else

Cutest potato?

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D4QYLK5UIAAN.jpg (2127x1440, 634K)

She was still too tsun back then.

only the axe can save that dead manga.

All Ninos are very cute

Clone Nino five times and have 5Toubun no Hanayome

>the bracelet too

Attached: 2destiny.jpg (519x2048, 150K)

Second best girl!

COPE

why would you ever think we weren't?
Corrupted genki is best

If its as expected ill be disappointed but still prepared for it. If its unexpected ill be pleasantly surprised.

I know what you're talking about and she didn't.

tfw no more potato

Attached: 1556026048081.png (630x600, 488K)

Has a nice ring to it. UEatsugi Eatsuki

OH NONONONONO

Attached: x18.png (1426x2048, 1.05M)

Is it over?

Red herring.
I've brought that up a few months ago and only got ridiculed

Negi sure loves the >_< face
Sharkteeth and rapefaces look like the next evolution

So because she held it first that's a winner flag? That's reaching if I've ever seen it. They all held is hand when it mattered, when the fireworks went off. End of.

fuutarou and raiha aren't fat you faggot

NINOFAGS FOREVER GTFO

>Holds his hands
>We don't know what happens for the next 3 seconds before the bonfire starts.
There's no panel of her holding his hand during the bonfire. Only before

Miku will join the Uesugi clan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uesugi_clan

BASED

As much as I love her 5 Nino's would demolish Fuutarou early in the manga, and would latter suffocate him if he survives up to that point.

Why does Negi use katakana so much while writing his blog posts and similar? Is he illiterate?

I remember someone noticing that, it's a small thing, but it was too soon, Negi haven't stopped dropping hints

qtie

Attached: nino_potato.jpg (400x354, 26K)

They are too poor for that.

I don't like shark teeth Nino

130k followers. A lot of kids and foreigners included.

Think of his audience. Also Nips are becoming kanji illiterate.

Attached: D45v3ppUwAAg9D-.jpg (1043x1000, 121K)

Negibro I LOVE YOU

Attached: Negibro.jpg (499x632, 65K)

>Rance
>Magane
Best characters

No its just one of them

>Has a Takeda crest on her phone
>Wears Takeda's armour
>Will join Uesugi clan
I doubt that

this, Most barely pass kanji 1 ( which i think is about 1200 kanji now? )

>T-That's reaching
Nincels on suicide watch

But I mean, don't children learn hiragana first? And also, it is subjective but I here know hiragana but not katakana. I don't know Nip anyways but I doubt foreigners will know katakana more just because they are foreigners. I guess kanji illiterate part makes sense.

From Negibro to you

Attached: 1555775641187.png (630x293, 40K)

N-Negi?

Attached: D42V9qxVUAAgbER.jpg (640x688, 44K)

Your own "proof" only proves that she held his hand before the bonfire. Learn to take the L

I want Nino to break my nose and feed me my own blood with her toes.

Attached: IMG_20190105_223241.jpg (871x945, 68K)

You say shes got winner flags and she does, but she doesnt have the one that even matters. The kiss. The bride is the kisser or at least has a high chance of being so. There is no sensible or logical reasoning you can give me that would make sense as to why she'd kiss Futs. If it made sense I wouldn't mind because Itsuki is one of the quints I prefer but it wouldn't.

She was injured, though.

haruba is a 2hufag, you don't just get into that series not knowing your runes

Nino.

She is the kisser but is the kisser the bride though?

>samefagging
>wojackshit
Ichikafags, everyone.

True, that's pretty much the only thing preventing her from being the bell kisser, otherwise she has the highest chance. Doubt it after recent events though.

Based Maeda

there is the same pic with Itsuki and Nino

I'm so glad older Nino is adopting a more classic pigtail look. Gapmoe as fuck

Attached: Nino_Nakano_1604.jpg (1100x1350, 818K)

It'd be a hell of a red herring if the kisser wasn't the bride but I'd be pleasantly surprised.
>taking the bait from shitposters
Ninofags, everyone.

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1553211577346.jpg (1494x2048, 295K)

>Quints having sameface
What's the problem?

she is the kisser though. because she wanted to check her feelings... why do you think she brought rena back otherwise?
I didn't post that but yeah its the page I meant. look again as they started she was holding his hand. Its a winner flag if i ever saw one. the rest joined later.

Niño wants to fill a restrain order so you don't get within 500 meters from her.

No. And ots not even remotely close to being this identical

Post them.
Can't recall any quint throughout the entire manga that has an expression that comes close to Ichika's and the bell kisser.

Attached: nino peek.png (308x423, 85K)

sorry but her eye shapes are not the same

The only thing better than twintail Nino is her working hair. Even though twintails shall rule the world, Nino's workplace hair looks stunning on her when she's acting cute.

>look again as they started she was holding his hand.
Look again, she held his hand before the bonfire stared. Did you miss the countdown?
That was the whole point of Negi's bait and switch.

>identifying quints by their faces
Ah user, you will never learn... You need love to identify the quints.

Long ponytail is the pinnacle of Nino.

I really doubt that after falling she could've gotten up that easily.

Attached: notichika.jpg (1409x987, 477K)

Attached: nino_forehead.png (346x329, 102K)

>miku has a light face
>nino has an annoying face
They don't though. None of the quints have the kisser expressions like Ichika.

Attached: 1555120650911.png (1110x1246, 1020K)

Go away Phoenix guildy you're dead

I'm the first one to ridicule comparing appearances but this one is almost 100% identical

It's not about faces but it's about their facial expression which I'd say every quint has their own relatively unique ones. You'll never see any other quint having the smug look or even the gag shark teeth of Nino's.

Yeah no. Not only did she have no romantic feelings then, that we know of, she thinks a teacher student relationship is inappropriate so it would go against her ideals. And unlike Ichika I feel like she wouldn't undermine her sisters and kiss the guy she knows they like, as she knows Miku and Nino like him and the day before she literally just found out Miku loved him. I'm probably talking out my ass and it's probably wrong but fuck it.

What does it taste like?

噓なんだな suggests that he already knows that she's lying and is just confirming it. "That's a lie too" is fine, but dropout phrased it as a question (Is that a lie too?) which totally changes the connotation.
Using present tense here would be more accurate, you are right about that.

>No. And ots not even remotely close to being this identical
wrong
with Itsuki face

Attached: itsukiface.png (505x593, 474K)

That's the cutest Nino pic in the manga

Attached: 2k.jpg (634x393, 41K)

See this It's very unlikely. They're quintuplets, guessing from their expressions is useless.

Soap and cherries

delete this please

Attached: nino_stare_3.png (1353x535, 388K)

It's not. Itsuki's is similar. Ichika's is almost identical

Fuck, I forgot that Nino said her Itsuki appearance may not be as effective. Now I've started doubting... Nino is the best nevertheless but I am not sure if she will win.

God i want her to stare at me like that and call me trash and then proceed to fuck ny brains out

FUCK Nino

She climbed onto the roof with an injured ankle, I doubt running for 30m would matter.

>Nino said her Itsuki appearance may not be as effective.
And said she can't care about appearances anymore just before the kiss.

The kisser eyes look identical to Yotsuba's in ch72 page 18-19

>You'll never see any other quint having the smug look or even the gag shark teeth of Nino's

Fatty has the smug look too, and the shark teeth was introduced like two chapters ago. What are you trying to do is the same dumb thing as guessing the bride by her hand gesture.

At the finale, and, as you can se clear right here the bonfire is still up

Attached: Finale.png (731x143, 15K)

Attached: nino_stare.jpg (574x587, 65K)

>She climbed onto the roof
They came through the window. No climbing required

Literally all the quints, even Miku at some point had smug expressions, identifying the bride or the kisser using their identical faces is fucking stupid.

Oh yes, you are right. Thanks for the hope, Ninobro. Nino will win!

Slut

>even Miku at some point had smug expressions,
RIP

she did tho. Seriously

Why don't other quints get such powerful parallels, heavy symbology and narrative impact like Nino does? It's not fucking fair.

All this situation is telling me to believe some faggot named Artur who made an autistic essay, by contrast, Ninofags just need to believe in the fucking author himself. I'm tired of relying on headcanons, hand gestures and their faces' expressions when they're fucking quintuplets to defend my quint's chances.

Attached: nino_eyesore.jpg (775x1326, 189K)

>Quints have similar faces
STOP. THE. FUCKING. PRESSES.

Jannies deleted my wojack post.

Is this a new pasta?

Holy shit, nailed it

Fuu-kun's dirty, dirty slut

Attached: 73770490_p0.png (1200x1697, 1.33M)

b-based..

I know. That Miku is dead, though

Uncalled for. Here's a Yaga

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_DxsffWcUcAAq.png (893x1263, 837K)

like a week old

Attached: nino_stare_2.png (662x614, 661K)

>hack mangaka can only draw the same faces over and over
STOP. THE. FUCKING. PRESSES.

It seems like a pasta that it's being uptaded according to other fag's behaviours. I see no lies, though.

Grandpa BTFO..?

Hey at least he's not Fukudahda

Post your best lewd Ninos

Attached: 74335904_p3.jpg (2047x1269, 2.05M)

Remember that joke of Ichika always dying first in her movies? Hahaha

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_DybGZOUVsAEu.jpg (702x1000, 116K)

Attached: 1556114726559.png (856x729, 446K)

Only wholesome Nino's here.
Lewd Nino's are for the bedroom.

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_Dwsqt00U8AAL.jpg (762x1024, 107K)

choo choo~

Attached: nino no brakes.jpg (1003x623, 262K)

Damn it user, now I have a boner and there isn't enough Yotsuba fap material.

Too bad she's gonna bake the cake

He truly deserves to win the Fuutbowl

Do not lewd the Ninos

Miku and snekshit will be rejected at the same time so I don't think it means anything.

Negi is so savage to this character. Almost like bullying, did he get rejected by a wouldbe actress in school?

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_Ds_5DdCUcAAR.jpg (900x1200, 208K)

Here its your parallels bro

probably this one

Attached: nino_twitter.com_Reezely_status_1117928175005081601_5.jpg (821x1200, 305K)

That's a unwanted parallel

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_Dte7UDkU8AMN.jpg (1447x2047, 169K)

What a beauty, does pixiv have the all the images of this set?

He's not treating Yotsuba much better, we all know she'll get her soul torn soon since she needs a wakeup call.

Best route, best fuck, best wife, 2nd best bantz
Only if Juicy didn't die of cancer.

dropout are shit and have been for a long time.

no the uncensored one is behind patreon paywall sadly

Attached: nino_twitter.com_Reezely_status_1117928175005081601_2.jpg (821x1200, 346K)

i have the uncensored one

hey guys
hear me out
what if Miku was babysitted and aided by her own competitors for the entirety of the race
and she still lost?
wouldn't that be, like, absolutely pathetic? Just saying haha

Attached: 1555935653384.png (473x529, 197K)

Does Nino shave down there?

>fertility charm bracelet
Nino a bestest

>PLEASE HAVE SEX WITH MY HUSBAND MY KOKORO IS NOT JUNBI YET

This is just foreshadowing of Miku becoming a cripple and Yotsuba having to literally wash and feed her

Upload it somewhere. Pretty please

She's a slut so yes

>that ring

Attached: 1539578572718.jpg (680x581, 83K)

>they say she got Nowayfag'd so hard she lost all motor functions

Attached: IMG_20190423_235338.jpg (1333x1948, 230K)

Meticulous and tidy, probably has a cute little trimmed Hitler moustache

Imagine haha

Attached: Nino191.png (277x480, 86K)

She's going to bake a mountain of cakes for her and Fuu-kun's 16 children

Attached: 74335904_p1.jpg (1400x1878, 1.27M)

Not really, and I played her route while already into Toubun.

based

Attached: nino_pretty_good.jpg (581x756, 86K)

Neat

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_Dwt76g6U8AAx.jpg (772x1000, 129K)

Itsuki likes Fuutarou right?

Every time i think you guys have finally become as retarded as possible, someone comes along to prove me wrong. Bravo.

No.

Yes, as her food__

Why? Isn't saying the moon is pretty confessing?

>Insults
>And hominem
>No counter argument
SA SU GA

Who? Amane or Yumeko?

Because Amane has the same specs, killer body, great cook, motherly, socially aware, aggressive and confident..
The traumas are the only major things different.

it's "Ad Himinem"

no its adolf hotlre

*Ad Hominem

It's spelled Yumiko

Nice.
What about this one?

Attached: 1553609616416.png (960x960, 529K)

Fuck Fuutarou

Wasn't it Yumeno

No

Cringe

Soon

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D0vV0ruVsAAw.jpg (254x842, 36K)

Autocorrect onvoously

>No dripping love juices edit
I'm dissapointed

>admitting to phoneposting

Wow son that's hella gay and improper

Why are we at 680 posts again

should i watch bokuben?

because we are cursed

Attached: 23_twitter.com_hammerDSKD_status_1114193019148722176.png (800x900, 522K)

I need to post Ninos anywhere I am

Attached: 1552681501591.jpg (1015x1200, 572K)

>Miku actually being useful?
this is fake news

WHY DID SHE SAY SHE's SORRY?

Attached: DESPITE ALL MY RAGE I'M STILL JUST A RAT IN CAAAAAAAAAAGGGGEEE.png (542x914, 658K)

Make that 682(+~2)

Attached: pbs_twimg_com_media_D0_kL1tVAAEA.jpg (2893x4092, 1.62M)

Because she's sorry duh

>2
we increased with 6

Attached: nino_twitter.com_hammerDSKD_status_1112156914824024064.jpg (800x800, 77K)

Only the goddess will forgive you.

She's a cuck. Satisfied?

Upload timed out and more posts got added, but that's why I added ~

That's the only forgiveness I need

Attached: IMG_20190402_135204.jpg (4096x3071, 765K)

Miku looks perfect for a Aiue Ouka or Abe Inori hmanga.

Last one for Nino the bride

Last for this arc is the shittest this manga has ever been.

What if Miku really did something to Ichika in the past?

>"That's a lie too" is fine, but dropout phrased it as a question (Is that a lie too?) which totally changes the connotation.
Not really. It's a rhetorical question. Which matches the dismissive tone of 噓なんだな. I mean, who thinks he's ACTUALLY confused here

Last, but first in Fuu-kun's heart

Attached: IMG_20190409_131806.jpg (579x1000, 98K)

Attached: Miku achieved Satori.jpg (2000x2000, 231K)

Ichicute a best

The later, Ouka has heroines with more spunk

Takebayashi will win