In your opinion, what are the most tired/stale types of characters in your opinions...

In your opinion, what are the most tired/stale types of characters in your opinions? The types of characters whom when introduced and characterized you can only roll your eyes and cringe?

Attached: dropped.png (637x357, 370K)

>I hate traps

Join the club.

Tsunderes

big tits megane

You.

Beat me to it.
Yandere antics also get really old really quick

Tsunderes, Traps, Strict Council President who is secretly a pervert, and my least favorite Gyarus they make me feel like I have to throw up when I see one, and any show with a gyaru gets dropped by me.

>only like 5 meme traps
>stale
You mean not used enough, right?

Smug looking characters that aren't actually smug.

Sluts that were just pretending to be sluts all along and are actually pure.
Cartoonishly over the top rapist villains in any serious story

one is enough if it means this one meme trap gets forced onto everything constantly. Fuck this trend and fuck those that bought into it

Hideri did kill the dynamic of the show. He barely interacted with Maika and the girls and completely took over the spotlight.

the moment traps became a non-ironic character archetype is the moment anime died

Loli with twintails and annoying shrieky voice
Shitty ass rival who's constantly angry and obsessed with the MC, has no goal other than getting stronger
Orbiters of said shitty rival whose main purpose is to be fujobait
'Literally me' MCs who are some bland Jap teen with dark short hair and dark eyes and no major or unique personality traits
Shy timid side girl whose dialog is mostly gasps and whines of discomfort when other people interact with her
Pervert who gets nosebleeds all the time (Only if the rest of his personality is nonexistent/discarded)

You're talking about Elizabeth, I suppose

Attached: Ahegoeyes.png (1920x1080, 3.3M)

I was specifically thinking about Lily from Zombieland (inb4 >loli shitposting) but she probably fits the bill.

When was the last time we got a true unashamed slut?

To stay on topic, genderbender. Extra shit points if its Isekai.

Attached: Panty.png (550x640, 223K)

>Shy timid side girl whose dialog is mostly gasps and whines of discomfort when other people interact with her
You're right, they should be main girl instead.

Most female characters in shonen. They literally serve no purpose other than to be fanservice and marry their male counterparts in the epilogue.

I don't know how to describe them but basically characters like pic-related.
They're always the worst character in every show that I've ever watch.

Attached: crazy bitch.jpg (640x440, 22K)

The image name describes it well enough.

Honestly ANY archetypal character that isn't a parody at this point is turn off for me. You can still have characters who fit an archetype that are nuanced, but I'd rather not be able to deduce a charcter's entire personality, motivations, and probable behavioral patterns at a first glance.

Male protagonists

But user, think of all the tables that would go un-fucked.

t. mentally ill tranny