Thoughts on non-virgin heroines?

Thoughts on non-virgin heroines?

Attached: 321709000487.jpg (704x1000, 256K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/c21358
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As long as it's not their only trait, I'm ok with them

Attached: 1525919202579.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

It's OK if they were raped

I like the short hair co-worker better

I hate them solely because of my own crippling insecurities of being KHV

Attached: 1483720270857.jpg (458x413, 112K)

I don’t mind girls not being virgins if they’re only experience comes from having sex while in a long-term, committed relationship beforehand.

Only the first volume is partly translated so we don't really know if the MC has raised new flags in the next volumes.
Kouhai best girl

slags

used goods belong in the trash

Wouldn't touch a roastie with a 10 foot pole unless I was beating her to death with

Attached: 1554142543983.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

I love them.

Attached: Haruhi_Suzumiya_4.jpg (800x445, 48K)

This

>used goods

Attached: 1550292745905.jpg (1024x768, 43K)

Women enjoy being raped, you double cuck.

Disgusting

Should I take the bullet and just accept that I will take chlamydia on fucking used goods?

Eh, doesn't matter that much in itself. It's how everything is handled. If you never pretended the character is a virgin in the first place, it's fine. That's the problem, when the purpose of characters being non-virgins or having past relationships is drama.

Attached: 8c90dc99ef43cae4b4b2e453e2987115.png (1024x729, 644K)

>literally a whore
Yikes.

Case closed in the first post, when the girl is this amazing it doesn't matter she fucked 1000000 guys.

they shouldnt exist

But that's even worse.

>non-virgin
Yeah yeah, but are they well-written?

Sounds like how cucks start their fall down user.

Attached: 1434294980676.jpg (440x428, 44K)

>non-virgin

Attached: [Chihiro-Sprocket]_Minami-ke_Okaeri_-_12_[h264][93A58E65].mkv 00_04_13.544.png (1024x576, 461K)

The JK ia still better than the OL cunt, yet the MC is still obsessing over her. God the MC is such a cuck.

Might as well turn her into slut.

fuck off roastie

>non-virgin
>heroine

Attached: 1553949073193.png (1920x734, 1.32M)

As long as she didn't do for recreation or prostituting herself. She's fine.

I mean it depends. If she had sex with men she didn't really care for or know that long then she's a whore. If she had sex with someone she was commited to, that means she has loved someone else. Which one is really worse?

It can still work out, I won't pretend the lack of virginity is less than ideal though and If I like the character it will be in spite of her lack of virginity.

There's non virgins and then there are straight up prostitutes. OP pic is the latter.

no

Attached: virginity-comic.png (578x1123, 119K)

non-virgin females, i hate em
What did she do?

Attached: Weird.png (112x112, 33K)

But the girlfriend at least has been washed since.

Had sex with men for food and housing

Stone her

Attached: SataniaLaugh2.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Inshallah, brother

>not wanting to pimp her out for 500 yen a turn to fat, greasy, bald old men
>not wanting to sell the video and give a free copy to her parents
>not abandoning her when she's 6 months preggers and addicted to drugs
ITT: fags with no business sense.

They can be qt

Attached: 1555045556218.jpg (856x1200, 90K)

Something's bugging me about this picture.

As long they didn't shown their faces, they're pure

Attached: 1555908479586.png (715x1000, 277K)

Attached: 1542038743370.png (897x906, 903K)

We just had this fucking thread the other day.

SHUT UP

There are plenty of "impure" hotties who are well liked, admired, lusted after, waifu'd etc. What rabid purityfags actually get into autistic fits over are girls presented as virginal maidens when they aren't actually pure.

Attached: __julianne_stingray_va_11_hall_a_drawn_by_suwaiya__1d55f88139304781785ff70b98ca6d64.png (480x1200, 281K)

>slut JK
I'm fine with it, how much?

Attached: 1542312434524.jpg (950x1275, 698K)

Who is she? Her hair looks so silky and her thighs look so healthy... besides, sluts are hot if they are JK or younger. I would not date an older roastie though.

Is it because she's too cute?

Attached: 1555866841529.jpg (547x800, 153K)

That's called a boner.
It'll go away if you rub it for a bit.

Unironically what a fucking disgusting whore.
>business sense
>selling her for 500 yen
No, I think you just have a cuck fetish.

>he doesn't sell his whores for 500 yen

Attached: laughingbitch.gif (400x471, 289K)

>hating money so much that you choose to make 500 yen instead of 5,000-50,000
Whatever you say, you NTR connoisseur.

Imagine having an infinite catalogue of literally perfect girls and settling for 3DPD used goods trash by your own volition

shes the best girl in that series

Don't really care. People have sex.

Yeah, I'm not going to ask just how bad are the other girls if she's the best.

Sakura is cut from the cloth of the "hooker with a heart of gold" archetype. She is absolutely qt wife material that is only "dirty" due to unfortunate circumstances.

Attached: Matou.Sakura.full.1989958.jpg (500x655, 218K)

It's okay if they admit their mistake and actually won't make it again(spoiler: this doesn't happen).

What a horribly disfigured face. It's like the whole thing is slanted.

Just the eyes.

Attached: smug 674.jpg (820x722, 194K)

I feel like the nose position is off too. It's like if the top half was shifted to one side.

pump and dump

It was a "slanty-eyed nips" joke, user.

Marry and impregnate.

Attached: __matou_sakura_and_parvati_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_by_haoni__1c80bf14d5880a5f022f773b (778x1100, 867K)

It's fine.

Attached: NTpkHot.png (720x480, 439K)

Oh the image threw me off. Fuck it I'm going to sleep.

My favorite Eva regardless and a little because, she's a freak.
Hopefully the joke is only an idiot thinks used items like those have never had semen on them.

Attached: misato.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

which series?

It depends on the context. e.g. a girl who was raped can still be moe but a girl who gave it away to the next best guy might not represent what a lot of people seek in anime or manga.

I shaved and bought a high school girl home. there's a manga adaption too.
basically boss- rejects him then gets jealous of any other girl showing the mc affection.
tragic JK who had to sleep with people just for a roof over her head
kohai who likes mc ( that's her character)
a friend from the past
those are the guys choices. and the JK is the nicest of them all

Want my used onahole? I washed it.

This one was shit though.

>I Shaved. Then I Brought a High School Girl Home.
These fucking titles, man.

There are some pretty big differences between a vagina and an onahole, you know.

Yes, the onahole can be properly disinfected, making it actually the better option to buy used.

Vaginas are self-cleaning, you dingus. I bet you think if you eat something it will forever stain your mouth too.
Be a purityfag if you want, I don't care. But don't say retarded things.

>Vaginas are self-cleaning
This is what women actually believe.

Attached: 1552598513469.gif (389x279, 2.27M)

Can you stop snorting memes just for one day, user? Please.

depends how old they are
under 20 should be virgin
over 25 should be non-virgin

>he doesn't fuck her
dropped immediately

No Hymen No Diamond

I fucking love salaryman x high school girl romance. good stuff.

only if the salaryman is bald and fat

This. If they happen to have had a prior relationship, whatever. If it's the main trait of their character, fuck that shit.

I dislike Narumi for different reasons though.

Not really, at least not for me. My problem with women who have fucked a bunch of guys is that I'm a naive romantic so interacting with a hedonistic woman would bring nothing but suffering.

I really love non-virgin heroines if they are the lonely and depressed type, they go with a lot of men out of depression and lonliness, get tricked to have sex and get thrown away. When she meets the MC, she realizes he isn't trash like the other men, the MC heals her and she falls in love with him.

These type of stories somehow warm my heart.

That's how it seems to be for most people, judging by the usual posts. It's more about feeling misled or tricked than about anything else. Some shy girl turning out to be a slut will trigger a massive amount of assrage, whereas someone like

Attached: 045.png (1280x720, 655K)

Hit enter too early.
Whereas with someone like her most Anons won't care because the story never pretended she's innocent to begin with.

The OL MILF is such a piece of shit. And the MC is a spineless pussy too. I hope the JK will rape him or something, what a shitshow of a series.

Are you going to make this thread every day?

Attached: 1440062173139.jpg (992x720, 105K)

A real case of first post best post.
It's fine when it's not either the main plot point or the whole draw of a series. That is why all the new series that tries too hard to be "loldifferent" by making the heroine experienced fails, as I would be reading Hentai if I wanted the major plot point being the heroine having sex.

I'm still annoyed they cheaped out on her hair.

This is why Umibe no Onnanoko rubbed me the wrong way, the characters were too similar to 3DPD roasties.

pretty much always boils down to this. if the character is well written and happens to have [thing] as their personality trait, it's fine. if [thing] is their only real trait, they fucking suck. and especially in the case of a character with its only trait being sexual promiscuity they only exist to create drama anyway so it's silly to expect anything but drama about them.

I don't care.

More like somethings worming you amirite

cunny is cunny

It depends on the character.
If It's a gentle femdom slut I only want to be her toy. In that case she HAS to have been with a lot of men, otherwise it's not hot. I am but a mere tool, not something that deserves to be her first.

I can't help but have a soft spot for them, but I do like virgins more

Attached: 1528336718592.jpg (478x483, 40K)

This.

does being immortal restore your hymen too?

But i don't see virginity as something character should have because some faggot will start screaming about it.

Post more of this slut. Is it worth reading?

So what about main male characters that aren't virgins?

Attached: [bonkai77].Outlaw.Star.Episode.01.Outlaw.World.1080p.Dual.Audio.Bluray [1F6720E0].mkv_snapshot_11.05 (1440x1080, 144K)

vndb.org/c21358
example of well-written roastie

Attached: 22252.jpg (256x362, 54K)

Based.

Who fucking cares man

have sex

have a ketchup

He fucks one chick in the first episode, and then spends the rest of the show being pussy-whipped.

Do you know where you are

Attached: 1548778506647.jpg (600x599, 34K)

We need more. Purityfaggotry gets extremely stale after a year or two of watching anime.

Then go back to watching western garbage

Non-virgin heroines have a lot of potential if they are executed well and don't pull any NTR drama shit

This is my favorite heroine type in visual novels. They're rare but when it shows up, whoo man is it cute

>if you don't like one demented extreme, watch the opposite demented extreme
Tell-tale sign of an unstable individual.

Sure, because imposing your own shitty standards on Japanese media is peak stability

Japan is just as tired of it as every other sane person is, you know. Both creators, and non-purityfags, who also have their own derogatory term (処女厨) for the mentally unstable minority known as purityfags.

Sure thing, a couple of westaboos, gaijin hunters and unironic hirano defenders are the supreme authority on what anime should be and what kind of values it should represent

They are sometimes good.

Attached: 1544575626286.gif (600x540, 2.34M)

Whats the source? I can't read gook runes

Who is the supreme authority?

>couple
And this is what they call 現実逃避. You're considered an insane minority there as well as here, son.

Purityfags are sociopaths who are incapable of love or empathy.

>sociopaths who are incapable of love or empathy.
just like women

>40% of all Japanese man under 30 are virgins
Based on that statistic alone it's safe to say the majority of people who watch anime in Japan are virgins themselves

MC should stop being a fag and fuck her.

I'm not ;_;