Crisis Intent Lain Contro

So I just this Serial Experiments Lain for the first the first time and I to Lain anis rale? I MEAN you look enidote she have no her dod’t. And the the fuck going on with the how a fincture the filcere a the fincetey how a paurache the way that She can fe can sthe way the Lain can have the have a sincture the ovacition how many blame How mace A blime the sablimaCEN of the finicture. How couD anyboed Jasitfy this to themselves An Oce acoutiucm when se Serial Serial When Serial Killer Lain KILLEd the Lord Saviour, son of God the FATHER, Christian From The Neb, a red and Green stripped Sweeter the flower the sweeter the frout the fuck she kill the Black Men for the infucen enphysitions? How a picite a piulet the fucking abeb to the focicin a porogous teripy all the Togoscingka abacke a tri abacke tara yer facit what the Ficiture Poit a Apierition the Scyt Crawed she End metarnor for metanor the Real Crawed dinictal satirage in IRL (In REAL LIFE)?

Attached: 1445733080910.jpg (1008x720, 55K)

are there any more shoows like lain that maKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR TRIPPING BALLS?

based schizo lain poster

Oh god he's back

Attached: 1549885270732.jpg (466x579, 65K)

Duh.

Attached: yes and.jpg (134x207, 10K)

Holy shit shut the fuck up with this ayy lmao autistic lain shit. You've been doing this for like 3 fucking weeks get a fucking life you fucking autist.

newfag you have been posting this for like 3 days

based.

Attached: 1448182785393.png (298x300, 229K)

Baranxha is not a vuptarala and antifa day is rape only in lain pussy for mamamima sjw of trump underwarrior of bulpato dkow dkkex

You don't seem to understand.

Phew wonteth understandomain

I HAVE SEEN THIS EXACT SAME THREAD MULTIPLE TIMES WITH THE SAME REPLIES BEFORE WHAT IS THIS MEME

Eztra lain is eztrando extemporaneous in mind of retractor. Ipso facto, you cande underth stande

Am I having a brain hemorrhage? Guys...?

he's just a schizo user who posts word salad about lain, he's been posting for quite a while

Attached: 8866f603a02c26d8999d51a2cfdc2e33992468ba1dac6b314ecda367c1aab811.jpg (1008x720, 69K)

Sp j I rest deid this Quatigenal Post for the ford time an I hama ace finecu: Cauce te wanakatei eruqe wala se hatu wembem Timpe t a were 18 03/03 -- I m a senesced pare te sa septei de di na karape te, qemo hauce te waka anisekerari Sele Eempe tauce koja qane. Teme a didctul:

Attached: autistic.png (1008x720, 421K)

Reading this made me remember how I felt while watching lain. It was fucking dumb and hilariously pretentious. It tried to be obscure and arcane and intellectual in worst way possible, like this OP. Even more hilarious are those retards who think this anime is deep and intellectual.

and I don't seem to understand

Holy shit I have never hovered over this before.

buddy, i think the problem is on your end

Spooky.

So anisxheeral

Lain is God and Lain is real and Lain is watching and Lain is like Ben Drowned before Ben Drowned and yes I am a young American millennial why do you ask?

Attached: 404.gif (703x800, 25K)

>3 fucking weeks

Laid is good though and does have something to say. Not the best ever, but good.

Attached: 1538657982833.jpg (392x309, 141K)

>filename isn't autistic.jpg
imposter

I cant believe I didnt notice this