They use gyo to see hisoka's nen in a fucking video

>they use gyo to see hisoka's nen in a fucking video
hxhtards will defend this

Attached: cbb55a6382682bf71e91f685c6473c5a1487736090_full.jpg (640x960, 275K)

>they use gyo to see hisoka's nen in a fucking video
This is a problem how?

Hack author
Shit series

>I just got to heavons arena how come nen no make sense?

Attached: jobunaga.png (900x900, 300K)

I have no idea why Togashi decided to make Nen visible in video at that point since it was pretty unnecessary, but it is pretty consistent. Some 70 episodes later it is a plotpoint that they see it in tv.

Someone made a thread to shit on HxH 10 minutes before you. Look before you post faggot

Its the same guy u dumb dumb

O

because of the implications
>for some reason cameras record nen
>anyone could manipulate recordings to make nen visible and find out about it's existence
>you can literally attach a screen to one of your ways and use a live camera that shows nen and never have to use gyo again

I'm bitching about this specific problem, I don't care if you're bothered by people complaining about your dumb series

me neither, but I'm glad he didn't drop the idea after establishing it.

explain how cameras recording nen makes sense without reaching or outing yourself as a dumbfuck who doesn't understand how cameras work.

Name one scientific reason this wouldn't work

the entire nature of the recording, for one.

Reminder

Attached: A686EAB0-ED4C-4962-A834-652B8B800BBC.png (262x241, 94K)

Elaborate

>anyone could manipulate recordings to make nen visible and find out about it's existence
Clearly not considering they have to use Gyo in order to see it.

>REEE let me flood a board to nit pick about a series I don’t like
Unironically kill yourself

you would have to use nen to make a nen camera that can show nen to regular people but what's the fucking point when any normal camera does the same thing if the person has nen

That's hardly a problem compared to the fact that they showed nen battles on national television when nen is supposed to be some super special secret.

MY

RUBBER

BODY

Attached: 1539694837728.png (787x1000, 192K)

Wing literally says that the person who recorded the fight was a nen user and it involved his ability.

Once again speedreader-kun makes a fool of himself.

let's say nen is like heat. a regular camera can't record it, and even if you had infrared vision you would still not be able to see it.
now okay, maybe for some reason hxh cameras actually record nen, like some real cameras do with infrared. unless the video is tuned to show those waves, you still would not be able to see it even if you could see infrared, because the screen is not actually emitting those waves as shown in the video.
the only way to explain how that could work was if everything was build around not only recording, but emitting those waves through your fucking tube tv just so you could see it with gyo.

that means the video picked it up and you should be able to enhance it via digital means.

just hide the thread if pointing out retarded shit in your favorite series makes you so mad

Wing said before showing the video that it was recorded by his friend using nen, which is why nen is visible in the recording. it was part of the dude's nen ability.

You're the only retard here.

>the person who recorded the fight was a nen user and used his ability
source? sounds like headcanon to me.

Not him but that's a thing only in the 99 anime and it's not canon as it doesn't happen in the manga.

>another HxH thread where everyone ignores the Youpi vs Morel fight problem

Attached: 1552385561089.jpg (1280x720, 472K)

That only means that 99 once again is the superior version, 2011 and manga are crap.

>99animeonlys
kill yourselves

>in your favorite series
Not even in my top 10. Faggots just deserve to die, thus I implore you to kill yourself

It's surely a nice touch that shows the attention to details they put into their work, since that's a clear blunder from Togashi

>faggots just deserve to die
I agree, specially weak bitches who seethe over someone pointing out a flaw in a random vietnamese puppet show.

>that means the video picked it up and you should be able to enhance it via digital means.
No, that means that the camera picked it up and you would be able to see it by using Gyo.

Your perceived “flaw” has already been debunked in this thread. You’re just a fat whining Neet who wants to lessen the quality of this board with your idiocy

I think that Togashi guessed that if Ghosts show up in photographies in urban legends/"paranormal research", then Nen should show up since it is meant to be your "spirit energy" and didn't really put more thought into it.

Fucking say it

Based

here comes the huntard copypasta/based/cringe shit storm....they need to stay relevant somehow i guess

I been saying it for years but everyone just ignore my comment and i'm not in the mood right now, maybe in a couple of weeks.

Pussy

Worst part is that he guy Hisoka was fighting mastered nen but still couldn't see Hisoka's rubber and felt for the tricks, like he couldn't use gyo

>chrollo gets btfo before we get to see his powers besides nen fish
>the evilest group in the world gets sentimental about their leader
based phinks and feitan for dissenting against the hugfest
I haven't gotten far, don't spoil me

In the best version they explained a nen user vidotaped the whole thing. (But they also censored it. And somehow it made more sense).

You are the pussy.

>Don't spoil me
>On Yea Forums
Honestly you deserve it

Only thing I can think of is how could Morel make a fake punch feel like a true one even tho we were told that an enemy would immediately recognize the clones upon making contact

>chrollo gets btfo before we get to see his powers besides nen fish
His power is to snatch other people's power. That is explained with the Indoor Fish.
>the evilest group in the world gets sentimental about their leader
They don't see themselves as evil, they just give two shits about people who are not them. Pretty much the reason we sleep confy every night when children die of starvation every day.

OP ants are born with high fashion wardrobes already dressed on to them. Who gives a shit? Just enjoy it for its bizarre silliness and take something with a grain of salt for once.

Also why does it feel like the majority of the posts in this thread are teenage shitstains? You all have embarrassed all of the people in their late 20s away, I feel like I'm alone.

this is literally explained.
kastro was exerting himself to absurd degrees from using his nen in all the wrong ways. him not being able to think properly and use gyo isn’t exactly surprising.

>Pretty much the reason we sleep comfy every night when children die of starvation every day.

Difference is we are not the ones inciting violence and death onto them. The phantom troupe steals and kills people, I doubt you do that directly yourself as well.
Brainlet faggot

I thought the same thing as well when watching. This is leagues beyond more bullshit than any of the "asspulls" that are brought up in cesspool HxH hate threads.
A standard camera is just a device that captures light of a spectrum of frequencies using a detector. What you see on the television is what the camera is recording, which is optical light. Yet, there are some cameras are used to pick up other frequencies of light in everyday life, like astronomical and military IR imaging.

>so if light that a normal human can't be seen can be detected on a camera, doesn't that explain everything?
It's like saying if someone had the super power to detect infrared heat signatures and used it on a television, they could see the heat signature of the people. That's not possible at all. Realistically they're just going to see the heat of the television screen as a big rectangular smudge. The television is outputting what the camera's sensor detected. It is literally "communicating" the information that it is sensitive to (optical light) from one place to another (television) in a visual form.

>what if the camera is sensitive to Nen?
Even if the camera is technically recording something else (X-rays, infrared, gamma, Nen, etc), the television will only show what the camera detects. If the camera was made to detect Nen, it wouldn't be hidden from the screen for the viewer. It would be shown visually for everyone to see. Nen wouldn't just be shown on the television in some "hidden frequency" that only Gyo could see, that would just be absurd.

>Wing literally says that the person who recorded the fight was a nen user and it involved his ability.
Not in the manga.

>I think that Togashi guessed that if Ghosts show up in photographies in urban legends/"paranormal research", then Nen should show up
Only viable explanation here. It's mostly just a reference to spirit photography, and obviously dwindles into the supernatural.

Attached: halk.png (259x259, 50K)

How can any of you like all these shit character designs. Literal discount Shōnen. I tired watching and read the manga and it was shit, intelligent my stinky asshole. Art is good for the most part though.

Except nen can already be made visible. Did you even watch the show? In that same fight hisoka hides his wounds with nen to make it look like he wasn't injured anymore. Normies saw that. Gyo helps you see subtle nen, things like the aura itself or anything the nen user intentionally tries to hide like bungi gum.
>you can literally attach a screen to one of your ways and use a live camera that shows nen and never have to use gyo again
Subtle nen can only be revealed by nen. If say a conjurer were to have a camera that shows people nen that would be possible, but to what end? That person has wasted their talent on cameras now, in an age where technology is dramatically further than it is in our world. Good luck convincing people it isn't special effects. They could take a support role in a group to make them not need to use gyo, but if someone knows something is up and uses gyo it's already on for the rest of the fight. And any experienced fighter will be using it from the start. It barely touches your total nen pool, it just requires practice to hold it, like keeping your jaw relaxed in a fight.

In conclusion, it would be a huge fucking waste of time, and nothing useful would come from it, but yeah it's possible so what's your issue with it exactly?

>Only viable explanation here. It's mostly just a reference to spirit photography, and obviously dwindles into the supernatural.

the story has had characters with clearly supernatural abilities all over the place, yet you make it sound like this came out of nowhere. god damn you're a fucking idiot.

No fucking shit. Yes, the sources of the powers are supernatural, but there's always been a sense of logical consistency and a good attempt at trying to make them feel somewhat tangible. I'm just saying that this is clearly not an example of something being physically possible, and that Togashi gave up on logical reasoning to make a reference to a clearly superstitious concept. You obviously can't fucking read.

Attached: 1549978357179.png (730x897, 319K)

yeah but we only got to see Indoor Fish and the fortune telling thing
I know he has way better shit, he's a scary dude.

What? God's Accomplice not hiding Morel's blood trail the way it hid Meleoron's scent from Welfin?

a children's "my first japanese cartoon" has inconsistencieS?

Attached: 1556161330134.png (40x40, 3K)

HxH started in 1998 tho

>Video can record nen
>Brainlet can’t understand a simple concept

>seriously expecting someone here to argue back and defend hxh
accept it already, there are no hxh fans anymore here, falseflagging killed all of them. the only hxh posters remaining are falseflaggers and retarded Yea Forums kids who got memed

For beginners != Bad

It's a fantasy world, dude

>nen is introduced as a well kept secret in order to justify the obvious retcon of it's introduction
>in the widely broadcast heaven's arena, everyone openly talks about it on camera no problem

Attached: 1532615224195.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

it's not stupid at all you can see auras irl on tv too when you can see them.

>nen is introduced as a well kept secret
Headcanon