5toubun no Hanayome Ch 83

5Toubun no Hanayome 83 by 5toubun Sc/a/ns

Attached: 1554441217456.png (2044x1150, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

s5.mangadex.org/data/b6b99bc81a085b70bb540625ad18dfdf/x16.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toei_Kyoto_Studio_Park
strawpoll.me/17871874
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=497621
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=497598
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=497892
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p001 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 582K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p002 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 516K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p003 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 588K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p004 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 669K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p005 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 724K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p006 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 705K)

so another scanlator war begins

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p007 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 707K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p008 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 851K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p009 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 721K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p010 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 658K)

>She told me that I was necessary
Is this implyin that she knew Fuutarou before they met here?

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p011 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 596K)

You guys are the fucking best. I don't care if you're slower than dropout, just please don't drop it.

Attached: 1553475300779.png (997x738, 1.06M)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p012 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 683K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p013 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 569K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p014 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 534K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p015 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 566K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p016 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 527K)

Time to reread chapter 34
s5.mangadex.org/data/b6b99bc81a085b70bb540625ad18dfdf/x16.png

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p017 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 668K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p018 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 417K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p019 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 512K)

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p020 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1600, 509K)

Credits.

Attached: 5Toubun no Hanayome - c083 (NA) - p020x1 [web] [5toubun scans].png (1115x1289, 686K)

Is this single act of contrition enough to redeem Ichika?

nevermind not much of a war, this is the one.

No, she's still a snake.

Yes. It makes it right.

Thanks for dumping and thanks Yea Forums team 2.0 for the better scans.

NICE! As long as you will put out your usual quality translation I don't mind waiting a little bit more.

Attached: 1556044796472.png (663x800, 633K)

Thanks for the dump

How literal is the TL for on the panel where Fuu asked if she remembers the charm?
it reads as if he did a trick question to catch her which would rule Ichika out as lolinakano

He's trying to trap her and probe her to see if she is the Rena that fucked his shit up.

>Snek grabbed the winning course, but she let Miku have her place instead because the guilt was killing her.
This pretty much kills Miku's chances though. There is no way she win get a positive answer to her confession if she got the winning spot just like that.

>it reads as if he did a trick question to catch her which would rule Ichika out as lolinakano

Yep that's what Negi's going for

Word-for-word, it's pretty spot on. Definitely reads like a trick question.

Attached: 1534545401418.jpg (1135x1618, 523K)

Eh, some parts are a little weird here too. Like, aggressive seems to be a weird choice.

The real translation is here.

cool, 1 out, 3 more to go

Well, it's not like Ichika's going to slutshame Itsuki
Or is she?

Not really imho.

Thanks Yea Forumsnons for the work.

Attached: ninothanks.png (540x544, 205K)

Should be bold or daring, I agree. But it's just a matter of word choice, the translation itself isn't wrong.

How will Chadtarou deal will Miku's confession, will he let her do it at her own pace or will he just straight up tell her he already suspected she felt that way and not to worry about how it went down

Maybe, but she's clearly is out of the bowl, even if she actually is lolikano. Fuuts doesn't give a fuck.

>shark teeth
Nino needs to see a dentist.

ESL here. "I'm going to be throwing it out" sounds so weird. Why don't just write "I'm going to throw it out"?

does not digging your own grave any deeper counts as redemption these days?

it's all Negi's fault, she's starting to become a caricature like itsuki

Attached: oni.png (1054x477, 141K)

Itsuki talks like a dork.

It's a matter of speaking styles. "I'm going to throw it out." gets to the point and is less wordy but Itsuki is one the saying it

>jobbed at her own rigged game
She lost at the rigged game she suggested, she didn't redeem anything.

Thanks, keep up the good work!

>jobbed
fuck off shounenfag

Itsuki is a sexual predator on the prowl.

Attached: Predator.png (400x385, 170K)

It should be charms (plural) though. Lolikano bought multiple.

Kita

Attached: 1548698941376.png (841x721, 657K)

Is this her actually being nice, or is it her secretly joining Fuut's group and this stomachache being an excuse to follow him? How can I ever trust onee-san again?

Attached: 1539818694144.png (365x225, 125K)

Snek doesn't know that.

Ichika a best
Nino a shit

Attached: 1549334741636.jpg (1448x2048, 217K)

What's that font supposed to represent? dorkiness?

People keep saying this but I can't see how Ichika's comment about stomach ache makes sense if that's the case. Was it just a general comment about how her stomach hurts? Does she just intend to use it as an excuse to simply skip the last day of the school trip altogether? I somehow doubt it. She said herself that this would be the big chance for all of them, will she really just give up that chance?

>those cute girls
Why does Negi waste those designs onto irrelevant characters?

Attached: wasted characters.jpg (681x651, 129K)

If everyone just chose randomly, then the fact that no two girls are in the same course is a little convenient. What is the odd for that?
If they decided by drawing straws, then how could snake manipulate the result as she wished?

You forgot one.

Attached: cutie.png (149x625, 117K)

Please don't speed read.

I can't wait 2 weeks Negi.

Attached: ninoshark2.png (533x481, 170K)

Yes, probably. At least this once. She probably thinks Miku needs the opportunity the most since she seems like she about to kill herself.

She didn't, Miku drew/picked E by sheer luck.
Ichika wanted to sabotage Miku by going to E but had a last minute change of heart. That is how I read it, Miku doesn't want to face Fuutarou so there is no way she would consent to a swap with Ichika

Thank you!

That's why F said charm, to test her.

Did you read this page retard?

It's a trick question so I don't imagine it has to be accurate. The thing is, the usage of お守り here can mean both singular or plural. But from what I know, you'd usually also specify the number if it's more than one (e.g. 二つのお守り).

>t. half-Jap

>Miku drew/picked E by sheer luck
Fag, she literally had her name on the paper. She had (unfarily) won, she just gave Miku her dirty win.

it was a trick question, she failed so Fuu knew she was lying again

Thanks!!!

Attached: 1554468754200.png (611x846, 1.04M)

Sidetail-chan should win the Fuutaroubowl!

Attached: wasted characters.jpg (681x651, 138K)

This

You guys are the fucking best! Please keep up the good work. This read much better than dropout's and I didn't feel as confused about certain things.

each quint has their own exclusive font they used from time to time
Itsuki also speak in a particular way that's rather formal

Usually it's used whenever someone is panicking

Thanks, nice work.
Though since you guys changed the group name, going from ch82 to 83 on dex defaults to dropout's release since there is no next release by Yea Forumsnonymous specifically.

the punchline might be "here"
although he was walking with rena in that road years ago, that doesn't mean that they bought it that day on that place.

The things I would do to Yotsuba.

What did Negi mean by this?

Attached: deviant smile.png (2173x1600, 1.36M)

they each needed to submit a form to choose the course they would go the next day, for her to swap with Miku she would need to convince her to do it or steal her form and change it, even if she did that, Miku would have to know about the change to go to the meeting place for route E

Idiots. They pointed the option they wanted, and they literally had like one second to pick their choices. And we see Ichika with the E course on paper later on. It's obvious that she picked the correct course but gave it to Miku for some reason.

how about "i will just throw it out"

I'm not an expert in translations but you guys have better credit pic for sure

She proably just convinced her to go for it. We will probably get some small flashback about it next chapter.

they're still at kiyomizudera so "here" is technically accurate as it was at that temple just not in that specific part of it

Pathetic Ichika is peak Ichika.

Attached: 1556065650303.png (768x459, 564K)

It must mean that she made a trade with Miku literally telling her she knows that Fuutaro is in group E and that Miku agreed with that. Miku would not have wanted this if she wasn't lying about wanting lower odds due to not wanting to talk to Fuutaro.

>gave it to Miku
Takebayashi called Ichika name. She changed it to D. There is no swap going on.

Who's that girl on the right supposed to be? They made it seem like she was in the same group as the other quints. It couldn't be Yotsuba though, she doesn't have the ribbons.

Attached: 73584361_p5.jpg (1357x1920, 586K)

Doesn't work in this context, unfortunately. Using 'going' expresses intent more appropriately.

That's not to mention that the topic of Course D (Tour of Locations Related to Oda Nobunaga) fits more into Miku's interests than the E Course (Kyoto Studio Park) that would be fitting for an aspiring actress.

What? She just called her because she saw her, not because she knew she was coming.

I'm not an Ichikafag but I'm a little annoyed that Negi has gone this far to murder her character. She's extremely unlikable now as a character.

She's getting desperate.
Dying to save one of the other quints?

hmm. how about "i am just going to throw it out"? still missing something?

There's nothing wrong with shark teeth. Look at Rance

That Sasuga dude is super invested in his miku theory (an opinion) that he spergs out and cannot accept anyone having a different opinion or thinking he's wrong

The autism is real

Who went into the washroom?

Someone make a Punished Fuutarou edit please
Thanks for the dump btw

Attached: Devours.png (463x342, 145K)

>Kyoto Studio Park
it's a theme park set in the Edo period so it would also fit Miku
she might want to take a pic in a period costume, Fuu likely choose that place for a similar reason

Attached: TOEI KYOTO STUDIO PARK MAP ENGLISH.jpg (1260x828, 403K)

Not really. The 'just' is unnecessary but it's not wrong.

All the more reason Itsuki is lolikano! How will hopefags ever recover?

So yots just went in stripped then opened the door?

I think Miku initially chose D (history) and Ichika convinced her to switch because Miku doesn't want to meet Fuutarou and Ichika said something to the point of "if you go to history route, Fuutarou can easily guess where you go and you'd meet him. Switch with me".

Ichika deserves the Fuutarou out of all the quints. Prove me wrong you dinguses

Best part trom the whole chapter.

Who? the one that made the longass Miku pdf? Wasn't that arthur?

That girl is holding a D card and doing a rollcall.
It meant she signed up for D course, Ichika changed it from E to D and we have no idea if Ichika did a backroom deal to Miku. Highly unlikely for it to happen since
1. Miku doesn't want to face Fuutaro
2. They aren't on speaking terms

Hopefags are dumber than their favorite quint.

Calling it now, Miku took the opportunity to tell Fuutarou to forgive Ichika.

No idea who arthur is, but he's puffing up all high and mighty about his theory being infallible

alright. i'll drop it

Next one to get murdered is Miku. She's also acting retarded just like Ichika did before her crash.

You reached new level of speedreading, you're one of the selected few that also speedlooks at the panels!

Attached: 1531329698317.png (593x569, 342K)

What did miku apologize for? I tried reading back a few chapters and couldn’t figure it out

Isn't the bald man in the background holding the D sign?

The Nobunaga trip is a much better fit for Miku and Kyoto Studio Park is a much better fit for Ichika. Fuuts either picked what he felt like going to or he wanted to finish Ichika off.

She pretty much accepted defeat.

It just seems to make the most sense for Ichika (at least more than Course D) because:
> Toei Kyoto Studio Park (東映太秦映画村 Tōei Uzumasa Eigamura) is a theme park and film set modeled after the Edo period located in Kyoto, Japan that opened its doors in 1975. It is situated in Toei Company's Kyoto Studio where movies have been produced.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toei_Kyoto_Studio_Park

literally who? And why the fuck should we care?

"I'm going to be throwing it out" is already good enough. It flows better than you think it does.

But Miku literally apologized to Ichika. She doesn't harbor ill will against anyone right now.

Ichika is literally the best character in the manga

Attached: 1555306579342.png (321x720, 404K)

>Ichika changed it from E to D
Except that every quint had chosen a different course, so Miku couldn't have chosen D as well, you retard. She obviously traded it with Miku.

t. Ichika

Hell no she isn't redeemed. She merely stopped snaking around in the grass for two seconds, nothing more.

I'm glad Negi didn't give Yotsuba relevance six chapters in a row. She has gotten too much attention from him lately.

>5toubun Sc/a/ns
I don't understand why you need to change the group name, why not just use Yea Forumsnonymous?

Her feelings for him are pretty genuine, we can all give her that. But she hasn't really tried to convey her feelings in a good way. No wonder Fuuts has never thought about her as a possible love interest.

This assumes that Fuutarou wants to talk to Miku though. I bet Miku is collaborating with Ichika to meet with Fuutarou and tell him to forgive Ichika because Miku feels bad about being so indecisive and causing her family to eat itself from the inside out. Ichika changes to E because she's going to go sabotage Miku's attempt at sabotaging herself. Miku kept in the bowl (Negi can't afford to btfo her with her overwhelming popularity), explains how Miku had the balls to approach Fuuts about literally anything, and also starts Ichika on her redemption arc.

every day is a party...

Regardless of incoming redemption or not, I can't really see Ichika winning from this position.

Which is more likely
>snek trying to sabotage miku
>snek traded it with miku

This, what if those faggot from dropout and monka start using the Yea Forumsnonymous name just to stir up more drama?

Where is the mind break tag? I need to see a quint get absolutely demolished for multiple pages.

>Negi can't afford to btfo her with her overwhelming popularity
You underestimate the madman

That's Miku being Miku. She also said sorry to Nino after Nino talked to her in 82.

Stop giving them ideas.

She obviously felt guilty because of her. She helped her. It's obvious.

>Two big Nino reaction panels
>Two small panels for Itsuki and Yotsuba

Yeah, sure

Attached: v16.png (1056x262, 51K)

Doing good things feels good, that's why she's smiling.

why the fuck is Miku so popular anyhow? Is it just because she's the first girl to catch feelings for Fuu?

Tf you talking about. Futs comes in on the quints having an awkward miku situation. Yotsuba runs into the bathroom. Maybe 4 lines are said and she just slides the door open naked and steamy. then futs leaves...

First boss syndrome?

I can. Notice how Ichika got the sisters to settle this rut by drawing lots. There'll be much more wars in the times to come after this arc (much to Fuuts's dismay) and thus opportunities for her to indirectly appeal to him by being the most levelheaded of the 5.

Just like before this arc, always. But all bets are off from now on since her feelings are transparent now and no reason to sneak around now.

Attached: shoo_shoo.jpg (1235x695, 654K)

looks more like villainous smile to me

She's just ridiculing herself. I am not even an Ichikafag by the way. I do think she destroyed all her chances with Fuutaoru.

No, it's just what I assume Ichika had told her. Miku not wantinf to meet Fuutarou is a fact. Miku is "trapped" by Ichika to go E course to meet him.

Here's your (you). No one can be this dumb

>She has gotten too much attention from him lately.
???????
The last chapter where she was relevant was chapter 72. All other chapters were just her supporting Fuutarou and even before chapter 72, her last focus chapter was 56.

If there's anyone who has gotten too much attention it's fucking Nino.

She helped by not sabotaging her. There is nothing to suggest a trade happen, all 5 of them are in the same room and Miku is just sitting down at the corner of the bed. No way she can do a trade without alerting the other sisters.
I can't believe you guys didn't see through snek scheme.

Imagine being a Miku Fan and having to be all like "damn, Miku, you fuckin' interesting with your lack of personality and horrific backwards characterisation. I would totally have marry you, both Fuu and the real me." Like seriously imagine having to be a Miku Fan and sit in your chair enjoying the series Miku flails her shyness in front of you, the slobbering incel bait concealing lack of depth and 2 dimensional non character, and just sit there, chapter after chapter, hour after hour, while Negi reneged on any forward progress he gave her. Not only having to tolerate her love slave and moe attitude as Sasuga tells you she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, Miku is obviously the bride!! but also while one of her sisters yet again pities her and carries her to yet another victory.

Very cute, thighs I want to be wrapped around me when I die, shit talks you in the beginning but is very sweet at heart, tries her best

Attached: 73263061.jpg (1141x2048, 352K)

Why are there so many retards in these threads? Is it just bait?

Attached: 1551028486246.jpg (640x821, 147K)

Ah shit its miku saying bathroom, and yots being a hero. Kys cunty i got it

>tries her best
she isn't trying, like, at all.

Guess they want to give the TS guy some respect. He worked with the user group for so long they probably feel that it's wrong to keep releasing under the same name without him. Even if he got booted from the group.

Miku used to be a better waifu before she got hit with the nerfbat repeatedly around the midterms arc so that she wouldn't just confess to Fuuts again so that the other quints could see some play.

Here's your (You)

Fuck off retard.

She just needs to show him the rest of them are as awful or even more than herself.

Partied so hard their brains fell out.

I just want to add to this that it's almost guaranteed that Miku is lolikano so that itsuki can contribute to carrying Miku to victory with all the rest of them.

>Fuutarou runs away: the arc
>abandonment issues sets in
>soft netori appears in the form of Takebayashi
imagine being the quints

user, I...

Okay fag, lemme get this straight for you. You see this scene. Right here . This scene was before they pick up a DIFFERENT course each. And then you see here , yes, right fucking there, she has a fucking E Course right next to her name. What does it mean? That's right faggot, she chose E. You see right there in that same page? She's reminiscing the scene that had happened just a moments ago, the first I quoted. So it's a fact that:
>She chose E
>She was thinking of Miku AFTER picking E
>Only she could have chosen E
So I hope that clarifies your doubts. The only way Miku is in E is if they traded it.

>Guess they want to give the TS guy some respect.
literally no one owns the group Yea Forumsnonymous, it shouldn't affect anyone or any other group. If you're going to change it to some dumb name like 5toubun sc/a/ns, you might as well just remove Yea Forums in it since you're most likely doing it for mangadex now instead of Yea Forums.

I can hear the mikufags screeching in autistic delight

Just because you don't think she's doing things the best way doesn't mean she isn't trying.
She wanted to confess after she proved she was the smartest, but that failed. She wanted to prove she could make good food like he said he liked, but her repeated failures hurt her already fragile self esteem. Despite that, she's still going at it.

Attached: D1Lwau0VsAAQios.jpg (1536x2048, 461K)

Meant it with love for

Negi has somehow convinced me NTR is the best fate for Fuutarou. What went wrong with the quints?

takeda's arms looking short there

This picture from Negi's twitter is foreshadowing Fuuts being tired of dealing with the worst harem ever. Run, Fuuts, run! You're too decent of an MC to be surrounded by girls this bad.

Attached: D4QCJnVUUAAjVOt.jpg (783x1200, 136K)

Absolutely pathetic

that light effect looks similar to this one.

Attached: makeupeffect.png (1426x404, 226K)

I'd like that before he settles for a quint. Fuuts rejects them all, goes out with another girl for a while. Quints get over him. Then he notices he loved that one quint all along. Confesses to her. Rest of the quints stay butthurt forever. The end.

I like her cause she was a kuudere who knew could talk back like she did with Nino back then. I also like pantyhose and her design. I never really cared about her headphones to be honest but I wish she'd bring out her hair more. She also did come out as endearing in the beginning with how she came to accept Fuutaro while everyone else didn't at first except for Yotsuba. I don't enjoy how she is right now and hope that it changes but I still love her.

Attached: D4f1RuLUwAAxv-p.jpeg.jpg (346x275, 19K)

Thanks, guys. I stick with you guys. Good job.

And what Artur said now? Is he still saying that Miku's the most developed character of this manga and that she's the main girl?

If this is her best then her best is pathetic.

They probably did it to set themselves apart from the Discord posters who were posting their links there claiming to be the Yea Forumsnon group.

Is it bad i self insert as the quint as he NTRs me with another woman?

you know she can delete what she wrote on the form and change it to D, right?
so she choose D, when writing the form she remembered what she overheard and wrote E anyways then she felt guilty and changed it to D

I hope next chapter has a conversation with Miku explaining to Fuuts why she didn't choose D, Ichika traded her pretending that Fuutarou was going to choose D and Miku didn't want to see him.

>to set themselves apart from the Discord posters
They can do that with the credit page. Like I said, no one owns Yea Forumsnonymous.

I liked Miku when she had the semblance of a backbone. Negi then No way fag'd her and she became a spoiled brat that can't do ANYTHING by herself. Ichika even had to help her to get with Fuuts in the E course. How can anyone like her win anything in life?

>3 chapters left
I doubt Negi could cram any despair in that short space.

Imagine the rage fit Arthur would go thru if he saw this picture.

Attached: 1555939293859.png (900x521, 575K)

Not at all user. I like vicariously experience extreme despair as I imagine Miku getting BTFO'd. I like to imagine her contemplating killing herself after her inferiority complex eats her alive, thinking about how she has no place among her sisters, thinking about how nobody could ever love a wet blanket like her. That's the good stuff, Yea Forumsnon.

This. I thought Yotsuba was supposed to be the quint with no backbone?

It's a non problem honestly. There are a lot of group that are 100% Yea Forums but release under a different name, like the d/a/nchiguys etc...

No fucking idiot, it doesn't make sense. She couldn't even have thought of changing her option because the other quints would have known it.

If they didn't change their name, couldn't monka still post as "Yea Forumsnonymous" and screw with the actual Yea Forumsnonymous release?

Yotsuba loves my dick so much

Yea Forumsnon she did so much stuff, and that's why Negi nerfed the shit out of her after midterms. You can't keep making cash$ if you have a smart-alec kuudere who is willing and able to confess as your most popular harem member in a harem where it's not supposed to be obvious who wins. So he raped her with the nerfbat and that's why she is the way she is now.

That's just typical doormatfag speak
>she tries her best
>she works so hard
>she deserves ____
etc.

done

will I ever get a yotsuwife?

Isn't /ak/ and HnG majority Yea Forums? legit question

>Not at all user. I like vicariously experience extreme despair as I imagine Miku getting BTFO'd. I like to imagine her contemplating killing herself after her inferiority complex eats her alive, thinking about how she has no place among her sisters, thinking about how nobody could ever love a wet blanket like her. That's the good stuff, Yea Forumsnon.
Based and despairpilled

Attached: 558188671837405185.gif (128x128, 59K)

Fuu did change Miku for the better, but its not because he did anything, it was her own motivation and own conviction that caused it and that will be the ultimate lesson that Fuu has indirectly taught Miku. She can do whatever her sisters can do just as good or possibly even better.

Attached: Next chapter.png (510x677, 360K)

>If they didn't change their name, couldn't monka still post as "Yea Forumsnonymous" and screw with the actual Yea Forumsnonymous release?
And he didn't do it.

>Yea Forumsnon she did so much stuff
Kek, you're one of those that think the marionette is moving by itself. She had her sisters do everything for them.

Attached: 1555951665849.png (429x136, 98K)

Shark or potato?

Attached: DyQNg8qUwAAYC62-orig.jpg (1920x1080, 139K)

I'm a fucking brainlet, why did Miku apologize to Ichika?

Attached: yotsu6.png (191x173, 59K)

Both

yfw Ichika actually disguised as Miku again

Be patient Fuutarou!

She's apologizing for existing

Artur is a huge faggot, he also helped to stir up this drama. He always come back even though no one buy his shit.

Cause shes a pussy

Ichika's going full meta. She knows she can improve her chances by getting the audience back on her side.

Unironically true

Hence why I hope she does move on from Fuutaro to improve on herself instead.

Attached: 1555834299276.jpg (772x1080, 130K)

Sharktato
Isn't there already a movie by that name?

But now Fuuts sees Ichika as a liar and can't trust her. And Ichika only acts level headed, she's actually an insecure yandere when it comes to love. Hard to see her winning eventhough she's best girl.

some user said apologising is a Japanese thing to make peace. I believe him

Because Miku is a doormat.

Now that the Yea Forums release is here answer the question. I am thinking that people believe in Ichika now.

strawpoll.me/17871874

Assuming youre a guy, yea wierd

It's really showing that Negi didn't have the whole plot outlined when he started, he made Miku advanced to fast early on so he had to nerf her to give the other quints room to develop and give them decent chances at the bowl, but then he couldn't just unfreeze miku's development without giving an explanation as to why she didn't just asked Fuu out again so he made her confidence issues worse than at the start and now needs to make her recover in a way that doesn't feel too forced, the recent fast pacing is just him noticing he was taking too long on fixing her

He could. Anybody could. Creating a group is insurance against hijacks or confusion.

it seems next chapter will have some extra pages but Negi will probably use the to show what the other quints are doing

Seriously, how can anyone find this shit charming at all? Only people with no dignity I guess.

Thanks for the hard work!

Attached: C5DC14E1-B7AF-4F5F-BF52-59854375A58E.jpg (1301x2048, 569K)

>She couldn't even have thought of changing her option because the other quints would have known it.
they already think of her as a snake, might as well go all in

Why don't other quints get such powerful parallels, heavy symbology and narrative impact like Nino does? It's not fucking fair.

All this situation is telling me to believe some faggot named Artur who made an autistic essay, by contrast, Ninofags just need to believe in the fucking author himself. I'm tired of relying on headcanons to defend my quint's chances.

Isnt mikus kryptonite her perceived relationship with her sisters. Shes always been a weakling with autistic ambitions

But Miku gets extra pages for her date. That's better than parallels.

japs being japs

She's liked by white knights.

This hurts.

Miku is 5toubun's Rem. She became too popular, too fast despite not being the intented main girl of the author. The author, who had no intention of chaning the main girl, had no option other than nerfing the side chick hard.

NEVER
DOUBTED
NEVER
PRESSED X

>only acts
She legit has the qualities of a group leader inside the sister circle. It's only a blinded by love state that made her desperate because 4 sisters are now in competition and she can't control none of it.
Moving forward even if she's a snake if she cools her head it'll make for very interesting developments

Nice try, Ninofag.

I can see that. I would also like to know more about her backstory and why she's the way she is. Every other sister had some things that made them the way they are. Negi never really explained about her other than liking generals and all. Negi seems to just push her onto this guy and nothing more which is a shame.

Attached: D2rT2pcUcAAN3h_.png (247x165, 40K)

Oof

>I'm s-s-sorry Ichika-sama...p-please forgive me

>But Miku gets extra pages for her rejection
ftfy

You'd have to be braindead to believe Miku is going to get rejected.

It makes sense though.
>put E to try to sabotage Miku
>flashback panels with all her sisters
>iii-ii guess i should stop being a snek
>put back to D
>can't wait to see to Miku runaway from fuu, heh
Miku is a coward, there is no way she would willingly trade spot with Ichika to meet with fuutarou.

She and yotsuba have no backstory at all, the rest had simething linked to their mother.

Damn. The BTFO is real.

This, be glad that Miku isn't in a coma mikufags

Because she's the weakest link

Attached: quints.png (1028x675, 1.09M)

I mean, it won't be a cute date at all if it's what you want. It's a forced event. It's not fate or luck. She's almost looks suicidal and Fuutarou is tired of the quints' shit. Didn't you read the chapter? She might not get rejected if she doesn't confess, but don't expect it to be a date, at best a counseling session.

So Fuu is asuming Rena = Lolikano and that the quint doesn't have her charm on her right?

I asked 2 of my friends who are Mikufags and their reasons are:
We hate tsunderes, and we hate Onee-sans.
So that essentially eliminates Nino, Itsuki and Ichika for them.
All that is left is Yotsuba and Miku and Yotsuba has had like none of the development Miku has had so they ended up picking Miku. They also go on and on about "look how cute and shy she is" and "aww that's adorable that she is having trouble with her feelings."
I bring up how Negi has literally regressed her character, but then they just say "she was always like that" despite her having more of a character in the earlier chapters.
Effectively they like her because she is a moeblob.

she was getting better until she came up with the idea of having to get the best grade before confessing which fucked her up bad
it could still end up being used later, if she turns out to be lolinakano then failing to get the best grade might have brought her flashbacks to her failing to set the example which is why she went full doormat afterward

To be honest, the only thing Negi can do to make this manga really unique is revealing who's going to be the bride after this arc. After that, he'll start to develop their relationship and struggles. He might lose readers, but he'll be based as fuck.

They are going to spend quality time together and get closer leading to deeper feelings.

What the fuck thats too cute

Why was fatty eliminated?
She isn't a tsundere.

It's illegal to be this savage
Fucking merciless, man

Why would he shoot himself in the foot when Volume 9 is selling like hotcakes? he and his editor are probably thinking how to streatch this out now that they saw the sales post-anime

it reads more as a trick question as Fuu mentions a singular charm they bought instead of 5

Jesus, Yotsuba is so hot

Attached: 1555272681323.gif (240x182, 253K)

Which was the bigger bump in sales? Nino confession or the anime?

>be glad that Miku isn't in a coma
Yet

Are you one of the Mikufags who said Fuutarou purposely choose a group to be with Miku? Kek.

I guess the only thing we know about Yotsuba was the fact that she feels guilty because she was the one who brought their sisters down in going to another school if that counts. We know next to nothing about Miku

For them, she is considered tsundere because of how she pushed Fuutarou away in the beginning and is having trouble being honest with herself. They consider a tsundere.

It's retarded, even for her. How would she sabotage Miku? Why would she sabotage Miku in the first place? It doesn't make sense.

They consider her a tsundere.*

>she pushed Fuutarou away in the beginning
but he was the one that told her to fuck off when she asked him to teach her on the first chapter

Too bad for you, Nino isn't Emilia.

That has nothing to do with what I'm saying, Ninofag. You know what I'm saying is true which is why you're trying to pivot to something irrelevant.

I asked 2 of my friends who are Ninofags and their reasons are:
We hate doormats, and we hate Onee-sans.
So that essentially eliminates Miku, Yotsuba and Ichika for them.
All that is left is Itsuki and Nino and Itsuki has had like none of the development Nino has had so they ended up picking Nino. They also go on and on about "look how cute and aggressive she is" and "aww that's adorable that she is overconfident with her feelings."
I bring up how Negi has literally regressed her character, but then they just say "she was always like that" despite her having more of a character in the earlier chapters.
Effectively they like her because she is a generic tsundere.

I think Nino was the point when 900k ish total sales went up to 1.5m
Before anime was 2m, then post-anime 4m
it's 4.5m ish now

Attached: sc56.jpg (1200x960, 208K)

the latter

>Nino
>generic
Pick one

>Effectively they like her because she is a moeblob
You just described 99% of Mikufags

>Why would she sabotage Miku in the first place? It doesn't make sense.
LEL
Just read the past 10chapters
>use miku getup to confess
>use miku getup to block the bread confession
>use miku getup to confess about lolikano
You tell me.

I think that when he said he wanted to end this soon and that he doesn't know how to keep the story interesting is because he will reveal the bride way before than anyone expect. Come on, revealing the bride in the last two chapters would be cheap as fuck.

And fucking Mikufags think Miku will win. Fucking KEK.

Attached: 1556057141766.jpg (1946x1360, 1.8M)

So Ichika got outed as a liar AND she's confirmed not to be lolikano.
Is she even still in the bowl?

Why not 100%? Is there even another reason?

Are you kidding? Nino's cute, but she's basic as fuck. There's zero complexity to her and she's the most "what you see is what you get" Quint there is.

Do you believe in Artur, user?

I mean, why would she do it? What would she gain from being there? It doesn't make sense.

>she's confirmed not to be lolikano.
That actually didn't happen.

people that like japanese warlords

Attached: 1555125347408.jpg (1447x1447, 1.79M)

>nino
>generic tsundere.

Attached: I SAID I LOVE YOU.png (1500x2204, 1.66M)

>how she pushed Fuutarou away
Itsuki did nothing wrong.
Fuutarou was a dick to her by insulting her weight and declined to tutor her when she asked. It's only after Papa moneybucks started shoving wads of cash down his oesophagus that Fuu was receptive to the idea.

the only characters that are not generic are snake and Fuu

Ichika = Confirmed shit
Miku = Confirmed shit

WHY ARE THEY SO SHIT AND WHY CAN'T FATTY GET HER ASS IN GEAR?

Attached: bvo22lzawvt21.jpg (1494x3541, 364K)

She is actually Canadian somehow.

Holy shit Negi has absolutely no idea what to do with Ichika now.

Attached: 1555261846550.jpg (846x1200, 176K)

Nino is generic as fuck. Don't let your rose tinted glasses cloud your mind.

She'll quit school to further her acting career and please old men for roles.

She was never in the bowl.

at the hospital she pretty much said she just stayed at school for Fuuts so she'll probably drop out, maybe she'll also tell him the truth about lolinakano as an apology

Seeing Miku apologize to her abuser was like reading one of those chad/virgin memes.

Thank yoo very much.
This translation feels much better and matches with my understanding of Nipponese.
A prime example that faster doesn't mean better.

Attached: 1555623692061.jpg (1076x1429, 89K)

If you raped Miku, do you think she'd apologize to you after you were done?

I don't like Yotsuba, there's something about that always cheerful personality that doesn't sit right with me.

This bowl is not a out which one is the right girl, but which one is the one left.

I thought I'm the only one.
I want to puch her so bad.

She'd probably thank you

You might not be understanding her character. Underneath Nino's strong character, there is a delicate and melancholic girl who is afraid of losing the little she has. That's why she constantly tried to oppose change in her immediate surroundings. Despite being delicate, she also had the duality of being a very prideful person, and her pride wouldn't let her stay put and accepts things as they are, so she put the strong front and attacked before being attacked. That's basically the gist of her character. There actually is a lot to say about her. She just tries to be a no-bullshit person, so she's very blunt and direct when dealing with stuff around her.

Attached: K1.png (1115x1600, 842K)

That is cause her cheerful personality is facade, she is the minorin of 5toubun

Yotsuba x rope OTP

He could also do the opposite. He can reveal one of the losers with a "flashforward" to the wedding scene. Like for instance if Ichika fucks up her chances beyond saving in this arc and then we get a flashforward showing her to not being the bride beyond a shadow of a doubt. That'd mean the race would be about the other four girls from that point onward, and it can give the losing character a new dimension in the story other than just the potential love interest.

>already Tursday
>usually already excited till late Sunday
>GW so no chapter
This is gonna be a painful time

Attached: D3GtP-vXcAM4B7V.jpeg.jpg (2048x1152, 134K)

Minorin didn't have feelings for Ryuuji but Yotsuba does have feelings for Fuutarou.

And he could progressively reveal more losers as the ending draws closer, until there's only two girls left, ending the manga on some sort of 1v1 arc.

Anyone with half a brain can see right through Nino, user. I don't hate her, but she's not that deep.

*Thursday

Misery loves company user

Attached: cheeky nino.png (908x840, 464K)

>Entire thread is Ninofags gloating over Mikufags liking Miku
See you all in two weeks.

who the fuck is artur and why the fuck are you fags talking about him
this is an anonymous imageboard

Whoa!!1! A "delicate" girl who pretends to be tough. That's never been done before. Revolutionary character by Negi.
He deserves the Nobel Peace prize.

Well, thanks for ignoring what I said and not addressing any point of it. Why did I bother anyway?

Calm down guys. The same thing over and over again is boring.

Come on, let it go.

Can someone redpill me on dropout scans?

Attached: Rinnichika.png (676x879, 724K)

user, I understand she's your waifu but please don't act as if Nino is some deep or insightful character.
She was a tsundere girl who hated the MC but later fell for him. Nothing groundbreaking or extraordinary about that.

See you user. Time to hibernate.

YOTSUBA WILL WIN

No one said that she's revolutionary fag, but at least she has a character unlike certain moeblob.

See you tomorrow.

Attached: jiYgJg0.jpg (120x117, 3K)

Sorry for the retarded question but what's the font used for this manga?

You honestly get used to it when you enjoy characters that other anons don't like in different series. It's a common thing.

Attached: 1551091495837.png (671x603, 168K)

When you break it down in that way no dere can ever be anything original because at their core they will always be what that archetype is.
Pretty sure that's a sign that your analysis is flawed.

I LIKE ALL THE QUINTS

Attached: 12312312.jpg (387x575, 82K)

Thanks!
Futs can have Nino and/or Ichika, but can I have Yotsuba?

FUCK Nino

Imagine being so pathetic and small of a human being to take offence from another person's happiness.

Only if you generalize everything. Nino is indeed of the tsundere archetype, but what matters is the execution of the idea, and hers was really, really great.

in all her holes!

Wouldn't you hate that even in the most serious situations someone is acting like nothing is happening? I wouldn't be able to tell if they're fucking with me or they're actually retarded.

Man of culture.

Nincels act as if she's the first girl to act this way.

>that pic
I'm still mad for how ookami shonen ended.

>lolikano
>fuu-kun has move on
>even author explicitly said that he want to avoid 1st girl troupe
how delusional (you) can be?

You have seen the light.

You would have a point if Yotsuba was actually like that but she isn't. Have you purposely glossed over the numerous times she has had serious conversations with Fuutarou and her sisters? She is clearly able the rein in her energy when the situation calls for it.

I wanna tongue punch Yotsubas fart box.

That's when you don't consider that the character is actually dieing inside.

Attached: 1551250415990.jpg (635x567, 245K)

Let them COPE.

Miku and Ichikafags, knowing that their quints are laughable and pitiful and how the author mistreated them, changed their tactics and are now trying to diminish another character of the series.

Attached: 1554606698752.png (1378x498, 339K)

What's she thinking about?

Nino a cute

Attached: 1555998806274.jpg (1199x761, 315K)

I'm glad the snake is dead.

>tfw my goddess is watching these fags try to slander her and failing.

If all the quints have the same face, why is Nino so much more beautiful than the rest?

So you agree that Nino is a generic tsundere?
People act as if she's so aggressive, but that fact is that she's so afraid that Fuutarou is going to reject her that she doesn't even want his answer. What sort of shitty confession is that? lmao

but bets girl won the tranny bowl

Attached: 1531089343031.png (630x891, 97K)

RAPE Nino

Sharper features

Dropout discord was talking about how Yea Forums was being autistic and laughing regarding juliet.

So Nino confirmed the loser cause Nino is the bride, amirite?

Attached: Scaley Onee-san.jpg (754x754, 336K)

Hmm. Who do I drug next?

timeline matters

Because you're dumber than them.

I'm beginning to wonder if it was Ichika disguised as Nino who drugged Fuutarou.

irrational bias

Screw those hacks.

>botan
>best
lol. No.
Botan a piece of shit. Aoi should've won

Not him but you lack reading comprehension, user. Why are you so insecure about Nino? If you want to blame someone for the state of your waifu in the story, blame Negi.

All I feel is despair.

Attached: Yots.png (125x125, 6K)

Shittiest taste
I bet you're a Ninofag

It's sure slandering you and her defenders though.

>Not him but you lack reading comprehension, user.
Normal for antininofags

Botan is great

>generic tsundere
I said that she could be generalized as tsundere, based on her character traits, not that she was a generic one, far from it.
>but that fact is that she's so afraid that Fuutarou is going to reject her
Even if she were afraid, that doesn't stop her from acting, even if she actually gets rejected. Her actions weren't a "I don't want an answer", but a "Answer me when you get to know how much I love you".

They can laugh but deep down they know their scanlation was(and is still) abysmal. But muh e-peen and merch

What would be the moral of the story for each quint end?

Attached: BN-CY350_abeexc_P_20140526085112.jpg (749x499, 85K)

"Don't judge the book by the cover" applies to every quint.

nice copypasta

Cope harder Nincel

Attached: 1556099010213.webm (554x720, 493K)

This thread reeks of speedreaders/watchers.

The people in these threads make me sad.
Ichika is trying her best to redeem herself, and move on, trying to mend her ties with Miku and become the onee-san we all loved (until Nagi murdered her character) and you all still shit on her. When she's fighting for her love with Fuuta, for once after sacrificing for her sisters, is despicable, but when people like a generic tsundere does it it's okay.
And the redemption arc just began.
She only wanted to be happy after sacrificing so much and nobody in these threads understood her.
She is literally carrying with her two petite shoulders this manga right now and you fags show no appreciation whatsoever. She's the biggest reason for Miku's development, as well as Miku makes her develop as a character even more. Without her, this manga wouldn't be this interesting and exciting.

Nothing she does makes the haters happy.
Ichika deserves happiness.
When she wins, after it's revealed she is really lolikano or when she redeems himself, I'll be laughing at you haters.

Attached: 1530111660978.jpg (763x1472, 301K)

Meanwhile, Nincels are so "delicate" they can't even handle a tiny bit of criticism against Nino.
Nincels can't handle the bants

Attached: 1550657967339.png (674x902, 259K)

Good night, my lovelies. Kisses.

Attached: sleep tight nino.jpg (4974x4202, 1.38M)

He's a discordfaggot who made pic related. I bet he said in his discord that Nino is generic as fuck and that's why itt there are some faggots from there who came here with that narrative.

Attached: OBCx7q2.png (2104x2174, 1.9M)

>Ichika is trying her best to redeem herself
Doesn't look that way for me. This face of hers when Miku apologies screams "I don't feel a single damn thing"

Attached: 4515236.png (1066x1086, 400K)

Sleep tight Nino.

Guy that does deep one piece analysis and predicted a lot of things did one for 5toubun and have Miku as the winner.

Sleep tight Nino my love!

They can last a few seconds. You guys just bite the bait more than anyone else.

Sleep tight my princess

Attached: 1553379454777.png (800x800, 2.44M)

FUCKING SNEEEEEEEEEEK

That's the face of her conscience eating her up.

I revel in it.

Attached: 1549525747987.png (1144x1600, 1.97M)

>She is literally carrying with her two petite shoulders this manga right now
I have to agree with that

Are you implying that he's reading a harem manga as if he was reading OP?

Dropout is the worst Discord can offer. They would whore their own mothers for leddit updoots.

She's dead.

Miku is 4D chessing her, she knows how to make snake drop out of the bowl

Ichika is my wife

>anyone who makes fun of muh waifu is a discord tranny
Nincels seething over nothing is hilarious.

My wife Yotsuba is so cute

Attached: idiot.png (281x301, 70K)

Fuck off michlan.

is that a Yotsuba despair or an Ichika despair in the second-to-last panel??

Yotsuba is winning

I can feel it in my bones

You truly are the great ally of Ichikabros
Ichicute

Attached: 1531556535661.jpg (1876x2048, 3.61M)

i agree

Attached: not428.png (491x437, 109K)

She's hopeless.

It's very similar to the expression Fuuts did 2 before. Way closer to the disgust than empathy if you ask me

Attached: Z20.png (1115x703, 343K)

>redeem herself
>suggested a rigged game
Snekfag apologists are hilarious.
If miku didn't guilt trip her with her sorry she would triple down with her plan.

the cutest!

Attached: x4.png (800x1292, 409K)

Thanks for the dump

Attached: C96395D5-3F81-40D8-9A13-4A85DB6F2E10.jpg (574x574, 60K)

>Jesus fucking Christ, Miku, this is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen

>Itsuki, first girl wins always, Negi is a hack
>Yotsuba, karma is justice
>Miku, perseverance is the key
>Nino, perseverance is the key
>Ichika, karma sucks

What is she really saying?

Attached: Snekky.png (604x835, 326K)

Since Ichika's out of the bowl, how long before she starts banging black guys?

>can't wait for Miku to get rejected

I miss Negi's old art style

Attached: D2ce5t_VAAAsG8R.jpeg.jpg (1193x1200, 757K)

Her schedule is full with old producers and directors. No time for niggers.

Adorable Yotsuba calling Ichika out.

If we know anything about Ichika it's that she'll ditch work to get what she wants and you know she loves those foreign actors (with BBCs)

I know you are copy pastaing me, but I literally know people like this in real life. This is their logic and I swear I can't make this shit up. They are good people but they are dumb in their tastes.

That's more of a Nino-ism

Very different.

She wouldn't.
I bet she will use her acting skill again, this time to help Miku.

You wish. I think it'll go where Ichika will do all she can to win Fuutarou's heart, yet set things right with what she did with Miku, fess up to Fuutarou about lolikano, in the end supporting Fuuta's wishes, and at the end of the day Fuutarou chooses Ichika out of all the quints.

Anyways, I firmly believe it was Ichika who kissed Fuutarou in that one scene, and that's when she realized she could use her acting skills to her advantage against Fuuta. Well, it doesn't matter as she's gonna redeem herself after her "mistakes".
I also believe there is some truth to Ichika being lolikano, but I don't have the evidence to back it up yet.

Attached: 1524973664473.png (364x360, 245K)

What does Yotsuba smell like

Piss

Strawberries.

Nino likes handsome actors. Ichika's the one who like them foreign.

>foreign actors

Minty?

Nino likes handsome black actors*

Do you think Ichika would ever do AV?

BWC

Sweat obviously

Dog farts and stale cabbage

Yes, but only with foreign black actors

Despair

Thank god, this page was bothering the hell out of me in the other versions. Now it makes sense.

>handsome black
No such thing, therefore she doesn't like blacks.

>Sc/a/ns
based

Nino disagrees

There's only 3 chapters left of this shit? Holy fuck it's not going to drag on for another 5 years?

Attached: 1474469914931.jpg (405x368, 36K)

5year old panties

>handsome black actors
nice oxymoron

[citation needed]

As a black Ninobro these comments are really making me sad...why bros...

>I firmly believe it was Ichika who kissed Fuutarou in that one scene
Why?

Will she give me a pair

I'm a black Yotsubabro

>Fuutarou seemed to be losing against Lolikano despite being really good at card game
>Yotsuba won the card game to decide the group's leader
We got this in the bag, Yotsubros

I'm a brown Nino & Itsuki Bro.

Don't do this to me, motherfucker

Ichikafags and Mikufags hate blacks, sorry man. We Ninobros and Yotsubros love all.

It's suddenly getting dark in here

Attached: Uguu.jpg (942x942, 451K)

pic related happened after Fuu leaved

Attached: x2.png (1298x332, 204K)

Obviously she has the skill to act, she's a cheerful girl, she was in disguise, she was talking about "kissing" in one of her acting jobs prior.

Ichika is a strong independent woman. Maybe these Ninofags want Nino de depend on a strong black man? I have no idea.

Attached: 1542439600018.png (343x513, 396K)

In this Yotsubabride volume. Not that Negi can"t have the arc spill over to next volume like 7 Goodbyes

I love how snekfags are desperately clinging on to hope even though it's obvious she's out of the bowl.

_____ humor.

Attached: yotsuCTF.png (402x402, 83K)

I think Ichika won the previous game.

>no fanart of Yotsuba with her tits covered by a hand towel.

Attached: Wrong Timeline.jpg (1356x837, 286K)

Despair humor? How does that work?

>insert that one pic of 5 quints standing around Fuuts sitting cross legged on a couch

Based and hopepilled
All hints point to yotsuba as lolikano

sleep tight nino

I want art of bandana Fuutaro. He looked hot

Attached: No+the+most+important+part+are+the+heartshaped+pupils+_646828d7a8d424591b4480cf537f2376.jpg (312x281, 33K)

I'll take it.

Maybe out of the bowl in your dreams, faggot.
As long as I and other people who admire Ichika believe, that's what matters.
It's still a toss up.

Attached: 1526648676034.jpg (1234x400, 258K)

Cope harder

when do were get the twist that there were never any quints all along and ichika has multiple personality disorder?

Tell me about Ichika. Why does she wear the wig?

Attached: 1550811799114.png (1116x1600, 1.91M)

>Ichika wrote her name in the form for course E
>Even though Miku chose that course
>Ichika goes to course D instead
>Fuu-kun checks Miku's form with Ichika's name on it
>Ichika probably thought that Fuu-kun will shit on Miku for being Ichika (in cosplay) again which will destroy their relationship
>Fuu-kun knows it's the real Miku this time so he doesn't shit on her
>Ichika's plan failed

Meanwhile
>Yotsuba failed her test in their old school
>They transferred to Fuu-kun's school because of it
>Yotuba didn't participate in the sister war
>the other four sabotage each other, while she stays safe at the top
>"accidentally" shows Fuu-kun her naked body to subtly stay in the league

Ichika should learn from the true mastermind.

So... Nino is shark now?

Attached: 58373449_293041848278007_7680565220867047424_n.jpg (960x778, 133K)

we now have a piggy, a shark and a snake

>GraspingStraw.Jpeg

Shark Nino is way too powerful. Negi do something!

Remember everyone only started playing seriously so they could have more chances to get closer to Fuutarou. Yet Yotsuba still won somehow

Ninofags are the HXH posters of these threads

>Yotsuba still won somehow
Did she?

Attached: where is it negi.png (540x687, 292K)

thats a cute miku

yes, she's been working on it since the start

Attached: 9.png (1014x340, 130K)

>even when she wins, she doesn't
Fucking hell, Negi

don't worry friendo, nino welcomes all

Attached: nino.jpg (1240x1754, 711K)

Just a reminder that all the hate is coming from slack-jawed nino fags. Yotsuba/Miku/Nino bros get along but the fans of worst girl are very obnoxious

Snake = Ichika
Shark = Nino
Pig = Itsuki
Yotsuba = ?
Miku = ?

Yotsuba rabbit
Miku sloth

Based Yotsuba lost on purpose so her sisters could have fun and only decided to win the important game for her keikaku. Everything's ready for her glorious comeback

Sloth hm.... Can we find a better animal? I don't think it suits her

Told ya, Negi is NinoFag

Attached: evil yotsuba.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Didn't realize any of you could read

doormath

Nice, didn't really notice that at a first glance.

Miku need to tie up her hair more often, she looks beautiful when she doesn't cover her face

Attached: 312523721.png (1010x791, 530K)

For me , i believe it was Ichika because, during that bell kiss scene, there was the flashforward of the wedding with mentions that Fuutoro noticed his bride was behaving very differently from that point onwards.
Between all the sisters, i think Ichikas behavior, twisted and opputinistic as it is, is the most different among the sisters from that point.

Attached: x16.png (1070x1600, 676K)

hopefully the staff at the costume shop will tie her hair next chapter

Good point.
Ichika winning is such an underrated possibility, but let the haters seethe when she wins.
Don't say we didn't warn them.

Attached: 1529316621567.png (718x720, 528K)

Attached: 1528309364094.png (905x495, 618K)

How would you feel after all this, at the end of their date miku says to Fuutarou "Wait for me, I'm not ready yet".

>there was the flashforward of the wedding with mentions that Fuutoro noticed his bride was behaving very differently from that point onwards.
???
Also, from Fuutarou's point of view, Ichika wasn't that different back then.

the speech bubble's not coming from her.

KILL HER FRONT BANG ALREADY. COME ON. DO IT BEFORE THE MANGA IS OVER. I'M OKAY WITH HER LOSS IF IT MEANS GETTING RID OF THAT GODDAMN FRONT BANG.

Which quint is going yandere first now that we know Ichika isn't like that?

Attached: not today.png (1115x802, 414K)

Every arc is Nino arc
Stay strong yotsubros.

>Itsuki went to the only activity related to food.
based

Attached: 1555813707972.gif (561x345, 175K)

>for once after sacrificing for her sisters,
for once after sacrificing her sisters*
FTFY

kek

A little late to the party but thanks for the chapter.

Do you think Fuutarou chose a course expecting to run into a specific quint?

Seconded.
I don't even know why it worked so well, but it did. Does his usual hairstyle detract that much from him?

be patient, it's coming

Attached: 1551343790393.jpg (1500x1124, 573K)

>came up rigged game
>sent miku to fuutarou when she doesnt want to meet him
>cockblock the other 3sisters
>people think she repented
Hahahahaha

he just wanted to have fun on one day of the trip at least

Probably chose expecting to run in no quint at all.

Heavy focus on her and her feelings early in the series. Liked her a lot as well, but now I have other favorites.

No. Fuut doesn;t even know and care about the quints and their choose.
Course E looks more fun that other course and fuutarou just want to have fun.

Look at this motherfucker.
He's so happy to be just walking around chilling with his bros.
Fuuts and Maeda are pulling their delinquent faces, but Takeda is just glad and planning where to go to have fun with his pals.

Attached: happy takeda.png (554x429, 124K)

How will the quints and lolikano ruin his last day?

Attached: too young for this shit.png (753x695, 185K)

never
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=497621
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=497598
melonbooks.co.jp/detail/detail.php?product_id=497892

My life for scanned quint doujins.
Speaking of, is the translation of that non-h one still dead in the water?

Fuu just wanted to have a fun trip, Yotsuba just wanted a fun trip. Yotsuba will win by being the only non schemer. She's the only one I can imagine doing that kiss from scrambled eggs arc.

She will continue to be the winner of my heart

Attached: embodiment_of_depression.png (1066x1298, 2.98M)

After the recent split? Definitely.

>She's the only one I can imagine doing that kiss from scrambled eggs arc.
Yotsuba would never mouth rape Fuutarou. She didn't even sexually harass him in that arc.

otaku pandering moeblob waifubait
that's all she is

If all the quints are the same, why is Ichika so much sexier than the rest?

It's actually sad how people are now super paranoid and post these dumb theories because she was edgy in that short arc. It's like everything else she did before didn't matter.

That's what she wants you to think.

I don't know anyone who would mouthrape him and run away except ichika and itsuki

I was unaware it was being done by the same guys who do the manga.
Sad, since the user who got it did so just to scan it. Maybe eventually he'll release the raws.

What's even Yotsuba's reason for wanting to be alone with Fuutarou right now?
Isn't she currently supposting Miku?

she will win no matter the cost

Attached: itsuki-hungers.jpg (580x710, 69K)

nice one user

The translator wasn't even a member of the toubun team. He really should finish it soon though.

Can anyone explain why we have two releases now? Some drama happened again?

Perfect

Attached: 1554892892856.png (708x676, 504K)

check the last thread
also yes

PARTY NEVER STOPS

>growing tension behind the scenes caused a rift
>last week’s translation process broke the camel’s back
>TL staff kicked main typesetter
>main typesetter paired with dropout to help translate the manga

Thanks for the release!

This is news to me.

Which one?

>She overheard Fuutarou saying D not E
>She and Miku both picked D
>She got Miku to go to E
>Fuutarou didn't want to deal with Miku after seeing how she reacted in the room so e changed to E

We're here for harem comedrama, user. Not a fucking psychological horror.

Are you sure about that?

Attached: 1554711138219.jpg (628x728, 215K)

Who is the Yotsuba of Bokuben?

>Michlan makes another good point
>All these Ninofags replying butthurt

>moka bring in tranny friend into the team
>tranny complained the TL were too literal and wanted to go with it's own interpretation of what the author was trying to say
>most of the team went no way fag on tranny
>monka sided with tranny and released ch82 with the suggested changes
>team splits
>moka and tranny go with dropout and rush a shit TL to snipe Yea Forums team
>TL is so shit even ESLs are calling them out on it
>Yea Forums team keeps it's pace and release quality TL

Right, thanks.

This is the worst game of telephone I've seen.

I still don't understand.
So the previous TL is Moka that is now works with dropsout and replaced by Real-Yotsubafags.
Other than that nothing chaged right?
Also if Dropsout want to released their own version or snipe or whatever they doing right now, why it's become such a big deal?
In the end this is just like Yea Forums vs LHT, and LHT stopped doing that because everyone just keep reading Yea Forums version.

And why is WTN user stopped?

Monka was a typesetter. The translators are still there, even the newer recruit.

But how did she know which one fuuta choose?

Gookanon said that he's too busy to continue, without gook translations WTN user has no purpose either.

This is a stupid question, but what the odds that our OC credit pages will be sniped by dropout?

>Other than that nothing chaged right?
yes
>Also if Dropsout want to released their own version or snipe or whatever they doing right now, why it's become such a big deal?
people like drama, dropout team has been involved in a couple controversies and their TL was particularly bad this time
>In the end this is just like Yea Forums vs LHT, and LHT stopped doing that because everyone just keep reading Yea Forums version.
yes and it will hopefully end the same way
>And why is WTN user stopped?
WTN was just taking KRanon TL and pasting in on the gook raws, now that KRanon can't keep going due to personal issues WTN has to stop until a new KRanon steps in

>dropout release sounds better overall but dropped some details that might or might not be important later on
>5toubun sc/a/ns release sounds dumb at times but all the details are there
Wow! TWO (2) teams with ZERO (0) good release

>dropout release sounds better overall but dropped some details that might or might not be important later on
>dropout release sounds better
>sounds better
I'm an ESL an even i can tell it was garbage

Attached: 1556141993474.jpg (464x543, 99K)

And i missed their last works.
Gook-user and WTN-user, i hope you guys see this i just want to say thanks for your works.

Why are you replying to the retard still trying to do damage control?

Fatty is irrelevant to Snek.

Miku actually looks scarier than Ichika in this

why did >dropout decide to work on this mango?

see

oh ok, I thought it was like kaguya's case

SLEEP TIGHT NINO

Kino. Ichika a best.

Ichika a snek*

Last for Ichika a shit. No amount of redemption will save her.

Last for Ichika a best now and forever

Attached: D45v3ppUwAAg9D--orig.jpg (1043x1000, 121K)

Last for Nino, I love her so much.

Attached: 1555935112239.jpg (1129x1853, 223K)

yes

Attached: D45wy2WUYAAe3FT-orig.jpg (893x1000, 141K)

Attached: D45xIkxUYAAERik-orig.jpg (893x1000, 146K)

Happy belated birthday to Fuutarou and happy Reiwa soon

Attached: 1554347395822.jpg (1228x869, 107K)

Attached: D45xPS4UYAAb5pU-orig.jpg (1043x1000, 166K)

Attached: D45x_27UIAA6uvU-orig.jpg (1043x1000, 143K)

Be honest, I can say Nino has the best design among the quints. Especially when she had long hair.

Attached: 1555950187425.png (654x950, 595K)

Attached: D48kvlQUwAA4BAg-orig.jpg (2048x1836, 262K)

Yoshinobu sounds like a good name for miku's son.

I asked 2 strangers who are Itsukifags and their reasons are: We hate losing, and we hate Tsundere. So that essentially eliminates Miku, Yotsuba, and Nino for them. All that's left is Ichika and Itsuki and Ichika has had like none of the main girl moments Itsuki has so they ended up picking Itsuki. They also go on and on about "look how cute and hungry she is" and "aww that's adorable that she's going to win without actually trying." I bring up how Negi has literally regressed her character, but they just say "she was always like that" despite her having more of a character in the earlier chapters. Effectively they like her because she's the main girl and will win.

Attached: D41M1eGU4AAjFZZ-orig.jpg (2000x1216, 262K)

Attached: D405sRrVUAEnzwk-orig.jpg (447x689, 46K)

I'm a Ninofag but Nino was my initially my fourth in character design, and is currently my second.

Attached: 74360561_p0.jpg (2893x4093, 1.86M)

>KRanon can't keep going due to personal issues
I believe it was more like pic related.

Attached: 20190425_165655.png (1426x1780, 3.3M)

Attached: D46_1I2VUAEAcZ6-orig.jpg (2400x3200, 563K)

Last for Yotsuba, may we always have hope.

Attached: double_depresso.jpg (1054x1200, 148K)

Attached: D47tD5jUcAAnQzQ-orig.jpg (595x842, 101K)

Attached: D45fjmHUwAEbMgV-orig.jpg (849x1200, 130K)

Attached: D41G7HOUcAITitp-orig.jpg (1191x1587, 277K)

That's why people call her doormat. LOL
And this is why NinoFag is increasing

Attached: 74350181_p0.png (800x566, 263K)

Animal please

I can't believe a conversation I had in real life with people I know has basically become a copy pasta...

Attached: 1528304974884.jpg (725x1024, 111K)

Attached: come in.jpg (1447x1524, 229K)

Good job user

Attached: 1533084900846.jpg (800x1230, 165K)

Attached: 72878642_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 1.98M)

Attached: 73781297_p0.jpg (1000x1442, 839K)

Say goodbye to the thread, Itsuki

Attached: 1555385259781.png (275x280, 57K)

Attached: 74309806_p1.png (1750x1900, 649K)

Attached: 74309806_p0.png (1750x1900, 714K)

Nino's exam chapter got extra pages too

Attached: 73500490_p0.jpg (1200x1000, 514K)

Attached: 73452683_p0.jpg (3507x2480, 1.84M)

You are a faggot forcing a retarded narrative.

Attached: D4caQYYUIAA8hY6.jpg:orig.jpg (2048x1536, 326K)

>replying to two hour old bait

Attached: D2Bno8lUcAA1V1f.jpg (1000x1778, 243K)

reminder your fav quint is ________________cute___________________

Attached: D4PnN_oUIAE57xV.jpg (955x1829, 148K)

Attached: 73932870_p0.jpg (1075x1518, 437K)

Attached: D10xVkIUwAAN34U.jpg (2500x2820, 443K)

Thanks.

Attached: 1528034456319.jpg (688x959, 646K)

Attached: D1-z5NcU4AASm3M.jpg (1128x2048, 215K)

Let's hope Miku finally gets to shine again.

Attached: 1555375885224.jpg (850x1202, 166K)

I-I love Ichika?

Attached: D1UQbwNU8AAxmkR.jpg (1080x1920, 197K)

Thanks user. Your fave is cute too.

Attached: nino18.png (215x236, 44K)

Attached: 74270408_p0.jpg (1669x2500, 1.47M)

Thanks. My wife Yotsuba appreciates it

Attached: 1555263673080.png (537x759, 347K)

Attached: 74005591_p0.png (2100x3508, 1.43M)

Attached: D42HeCXU4AAGOqP-orig.jpg (827x1169, 129K)

Sleep tight my princess

Attached: 1531545600887.jpg (1918x1875, 293K)

Attached: D46lVLEU8AE2EMV-orig.jpg (1447x2028, 318K)

If this isn't an invitation to cordially fuck her in the ass, I don't know what is.

Attached: 74300480_p0.jpg (490x500, 254K)

Attached: D3Lh-qVUUAIFcFD.jpg (2466x1700, 255K)

>people trying so hard to end the thread with a loser
How cute.

Attached: 1540394014830.jpg (1447x1711, 1.1M)

Attached: D1thbt5U0AEcncX.jpg (1272x1036, 142K)

Attached: 74334266_p0.png (1673x2342, 1.14M)

Attached: 74004551_p0.jpg (1928x1200, 2.47M)

Attached: 1531261557922.jpg (1280x720, 413K)

Attached: D1TqkS7VYAApPyR.jpg (723x1170, 67K)

Attached: 74163362_p0.jpg (3840x2160, 2.63M)

Attached: 73189337_p2.jpg (1268x2200, 1.34M)

How will he throw a wrench in the quint games this time?

Attached: DzN33fvUwAEsU1f.jpg orig.jpg (1517x1010, 200K)