Favorite show of the season? For me it's Kenja no Mago

Favorite show of the season? For me it's Kenja no Mago

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kenja no Mago - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.25_[2019.04.24_19.50.48].jpg (1280x720, 101K)

nice joke user, you made me chuckle

MC kills a student by decapitating him, Nobody reacts to a headless body, not even a flinch, I mean I like it so far, but shit sometimes gets me pissed

Best show of 2019, makes me feel like a badass just watching it

what was the joke

He was a majin dude

The character always enforcing the school rule to not use status while namedropping the royal family is kind of funny

it's meh, watchable

This. The hypocrisy triggers me. Of course he's the MC's friend so all is forgiven.

Re:What now? Buzz off, I'm watching some Kenja no Mago!

Very Nice and Based my good sir.

Attached: 1556129385230.jpg (578x720, 133K)

>thought he was gonna save kurt and they were gonna hit it off because it was just brainwashing
>cuts his head off

Didn't expect that at all.

I hear it gets edgy later on, but for now I’m enjoying it
Silver Link delivered again

Ficking badass episode

But still having a corpse in front of you, would cause you to be disgusted or even scared to see the fucking beheaded body in other hand I liked the fight

shit sorry it was meant for

I think this is the one I've seen where the isekai-ness means the absolute least.
Our Lord and Saviour Shin could have just been a prophecy child or an alien and it wouldn't matter.

That's true for almost every one where the person is actually born in the world

Of course. But the majority of those have the MC call on their past memories at least a little, act a tad wiser or more knowledgeable than they should.
The core of this character is he has no common sense.

I've seen videos of Chinese people giving less fuck about headless people than what those kids did. Stop being so politically correct, you're a part of the problem, you're watching a Japanese program, it's their culture don't push your own ideas into their throat thinking this is what every one want this is how it should be. Americans are cancer.

What the fuck is with this show's animation?

Why does one of the most generic isekai I've had the displeasure of watching have action scenes that look so much better than OPM's S2?

It's just the low budget power fantasy anime of the season, like how to summon a demon lord and akashic record of bastard magic teacher

It seems ok for what it is

Death March 2.0 but still watching

This series is really popular because otakus are morons so they have the budget to do it lmao

cope

They haven't touched on it as much yet, but part of why he can cast ridiculous spells is because he applies concepts from various fields like chemistry, physics and biology and shit that he learned from his past life in order to construct his spells, although eventually he teaches the concepts to the rest of his friends and family so they can do it too. He also doesn't chant or use titles cause he thinks that chuuni shit is dumb. It just seems his memory of his old life is pretty selective; shit like tinkering and magic and shit he's good with but he doesn't recall any social sense.

Well there was that time last episode when he used superior nippon lettering to enchant his robes

yeah but chinks arent people

Amazing Stranger
Isekai Quartet
OP-man

The most shameless isekai I've seen and it's terrible but I love it. My favourite show is probably bocchi or mayonaka no occult koumuin.

too bad the manga is slow as shit. translation wise and release wise

Tanya would have been just a cute girl with magical potential without his (hers?) memories

Quality takes time .

Nothing more than polishing a turd.