Alright bear with me here. Im looking for an animated movie I had when I was too young to have it...

Alright bear with me here. Im looking for an animated movie I had when I was too young to have it. I don't recall full on nudity, but the women were very ahem pronounced, although perhaps not overly sexualized. It was a gritty, vulgar war drama with fuck this and shit that every ten seconds, with bleak themes and a good amount of blood. I cannot remember anything specific, except that the ending was this cliffhanger with a woman I don't think we see much of in the first parts of the film giving new orders in a spaceship. For some god forsaken reason, Banner of the Stars rings a bell, sounds so familiar, but it certainly doesn't fit the description fully.

Attached: cotsb4.png (350x236, 113K)

I'm 90% sure it's Boku no Pico.

how about 'crest of the stars'?

Well played. Anyway to anybody who might decide not to be a troll, most of the futuristic anime always have the same damn uniform and these ground troops were dressed very modern, plz help. Also jesus dude im glad I didn't see that shit when I was younger.

also what about vandread? or Martian Successor Nadesico? or maybe Irresponsible Captain Tylor?

All of these have voluptuous women on spaceships giving orders.

crest of the stars just looks like a sequel to me man. The of the stars series doesn't seem to be what I remember but it sounds familiar af

Gall Force?

Was it about actual soldiers or some kids that happened to be aboard a military ship at the wrong time?

there's also Outlaw Star, or maybe (longshot) Lost Universe?

Or if you're still young anyway and we're talking more recent, what about uhh. Infinite Ruvious? Stellvia of the universe?

There's very ve

what do you actually remember. were they shooting at people? Were they shooting at plants? Were they shooting at robots?

martian successor isn't it either, too uniform. Im telling you this was a dark fuckin movie. I wish I had more than ''swear words, boobs, war''
Captain Tylor looks good anyway so this search isn't completely pointless

2nd

oh it was a movie? i missed that. cant help you mcuh then

They were shooting at people, seemed to be a rebellion type situation. I remember one scene from a hangar or something where everybody was dying and then the place just exploded. This was all probably 14 years ago. one of the main female characters seemed to be a leader she had like reddish brown spikey hair

Was it really a movie? Because that significantly narrows down the search, there's a total of 63 movies tagged with "space travel" in the database

Iria?

Attached: ge9bHqN[1].png (714x675, 628K)

>all these people unironically giving answers
All of you should be banned. Just because you get to flex your knowledge of obscure 90s anime doesn't make this any different than any other thread.

Attached: 1556048134907.png (280x280, 116K)

it wasn't iria no
It seemed to be a series of movies, but I was 6 or 7 so all the details are just rotting somewhere in my brain. It was about feature length and had one of those endings that seems like they know where its going next

Im inclined to agree with you but I think we are getting somewhere

Right but OP could ask on the board made for requests, or scan through the MAL archives of the 80s and 90s. It only takes an hour or so to do. If he has time to post on Yea Forums he could just as easily look himself. No excuse to do it here.

honestly I just do it to trigger faggots like you