Why does he cry so much?

Why does he cry so much?

Attached: 1535037091186.png (1280x720, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mahjong.guide/a-beginners-guide-to-riichi-mahjong/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuz he hates it.

KUWASHI

Zawa

He's seething because his anime isn't as interesting as Kakegurui.

He's constantly about to die or be mutilated.

THE STAKES!
WHERE ARE THEY?

Attached: Tobaku Datenroku Kaiji_ Kazuyahen - Tobaku Datenroku Kaiji_ Kazuyahen - 41 - 17.jpg (2212x1585, 1017K)

why do you post this thread so many times? also kakegurui is better

Pooped his pants

Attached: 1555425777012.jpg (1279x721, 156K)

Because he is a bitch, just like the people who justify his crybaby behavior

Attached: 9c00196bf3f7621cb1fb64f81d877238.gif (245x245, 991K)

I'm watching season 1 and holy hell is this different from what I expected.
Lurking these threads I thought it was going to be about a crybaby neet who plays poker or something against the mafia with some fleshy anymation.
Fuck is this intense and bingeworthy. Kaiji is a baller.

Akagi is even better

Watch Kakegurui instead

Don’t listen to these fags, Kaiji is actually the best one.

>being a jonglet

Attached: ten09-068-1-1.jpg (334x413, 121K)

He suffers a lot

Attached: images.jpg (286x176, 7K)

Akagi is objectively superior

Attached: kaijiawesome.png (741x592, 62K)

Different user. I'm slowly getting into Akagi and appreciating it, but I'm kind of hating mahjong because of how much I have to study and memorize stuff to understand it

ZAWA ! ZAWA ! ZAWA ! ZAWA ! ZAWA ! ZAWA ! ZAWA ! ZAWA ! ZAWA !

wait. is this not a guy from getter robo? everytime i see this character I think "wow, i didnt realize Yea Forums liked a mech anime character so much." reading thread I find out hes not from getter robo. huh. I googled getter robo to see if they at least look similar. Nope. Not really. Am I retarded?

based

>opponents Kaiji faces
>actually smart and use strategy, as result the gambles and progression are actually interesting

>Washizu
>LMAO MUH LUCK HUE HUE HUE
>being a prequel we already knew Akagi kicked his shit in, so there was no tension
>ending still managed to be anticlimactic by having Washizu survive

The only good thing about Akagi is Washizu's hallucinations. I don't care about FKMT's pretentious "this is what a REAL gamble(r) is" bullshit.

Just read mahjong.guide/a-beginners-guide-to-riichi-mahjong/ and don't bother too much about anything else. When they say the winning hands names, you can check them on this picture, but no need to go out of your way to memorize them.

It's not about the Chinese dominoes but more about the metaphors they can make for death and stuff. The best Akagi arc is just a bunch of guys talking for 3 volumes straight without gambling at all.

Attached: YakuSheet.jpg (3000x2400, 1.39M)

To think Washizu doesn't use strategy, you'd have to be both a brainlet and not know shit about mahjong. Actually, Washizu gets topped because he uses strategy and takes the most logical paths which Akagi expects him to. There are tons of occurrences of that, whether it's about calculating maximum hand values to stop Akagi's plans, analyzing discards, or keep defensive tiles in case running is a good option.

Certainly a lot more than Tonegawa "LMAO MUH WATCH HUE HUE" or Ichijou "LMAO MUH BLOCK HUE HUE".

>"this is what a REAL gamble(r) is"
You're missing the point. It's about more than gambles, it's life and existence.

Attached: 1547164589017.jpg (792x7248, 2.18M)

>being a prequel we already knew Akagi kicked his shit in, so there was no tension
But Akagi didn't even win

Fukumoto has to be the most overrated mangaka of all time. The main draw of his manga is supposed to be smart strategies but the plans are always so unrealistic therefore they feel cheap. When you need plot convenience to sell how smart your characters are, it feels forced.

>it's life and existence
Fukumoto's life lessons are just common sense any adult with a brain knows already. I've only read Kaiji, Akagi and Kurosawa so far but all his stories are really forced melodrama. If the solutions to the problems are a bit more realistic, they would feel more satisfying.

>Fukumoto has to be the most overrated mangaka of all time.
That's a weird way of spelling Miura/Murata

*takes 50 episodes to put a pachinko ball in a hole*

>The main draw of his manga is supposed to be smart strategies
Not really. That's more of a Liar Game selling point. The strategies are smart, but what's interesting is how they're designed and what they show about the characters and their thoughts.

>Fukumoto's life lessons are just common sense any adult with a brain knows already
Nope. t. adult who spoke with other adults who didn't know shit. Well, to an extent, every piece of media contains stuff that most adults would know about, but between knowing something and having processed it, there's a big difference.
Especially if we're talking about the kind of lessons shown in Ten. Those are actually life-changing stuff, which is far more than I could say about most other pieces of media.

based

To an extent, but to be fair nobody cares about getter robot

Go to a STEM meme medfaggotry exam and you will see the same faces, I almost shat my pants myself.

Brainlet

Imagine your show dies a few weeks after it stops airing and no one talks about it so you go to a much much older show thread to shitpost.
Imagine being this sad

Attached: 1549768529705.jpg (280x268, 29K)

This

that's what losers do

Attached: 1506796708978.png (1280x720, 735K)

lmao

You guys *do* reread the Akagi vs Washizu arc regularly, right?

Attached: 1504003717226.jpg (691x1059, 314K)

I read it like three times. So much kino

Attached: 1534317851771.png (824x1200, 866K)

Don't mind me just shilling my Kaiji Smash stage

Attached: FB_IMG_1555984438642.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Should have been longer

Fuck you.

>Fukumoto's life lessons are just common sense any adult with a brain knows already
Maybe in Kaiji that's true. But it definitely isn't when it comes to Akagi and Ten, since it's about Akagi's personal philosophy.

Attached: 0AD3.jpg (1944x4138, 669K)

Also gonna post my Kurosawa stage too. You can actually fight within his giant chin

Attached: FB_IMG_1556066383162.jpg (1280x720, 114K)

Kurosawa anime when?