Character gets offered alcohol

>Character gets offered alcohol
>"But I'm underage."

Attached: VB.jpg (518x553, 67K)

No thank you, I don't drink.

>it's ok it's non alcoholic
>oh well in that case...
>"wow she's acting so drunk even though the drinks were non alcoholic!"

Attached: drunkoffthesoda.jpg (618x342, 106K)

>Ya don't drink grog?
>Fuckin' pooftah!

Attached: images (20).jpg (755x406, 27K)

>he didn't drink alcohol when he was underage
i bet you didn't use drugs as well,Mr.i do illegal things but i don't do drugs.

Attached: Lashermanassaltamuros.jpg (1158x605, 94K)

I've never drank alcohol, done any kind of drugs,or smoked tobacco I am 29 years old. What am I missing Yea Forums?

Drugs are shit, tobacco is shit, alcohol generally tastes like shit but is fun in a social setting

>Character drinks alcohol
>PWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHBUJNGUGGUHJGMBBSMKHHGNB

Attached: ontkywr2HD1vhw4rho1.gif (332x332, 1.44M)

Lung cancer and liver problems.
T.lived with an alcoholic unkle for 15 years.

>you don't drink VB.
>you don't smoke ice.
>twelvies these day, fucking soft cunts.

Alcohol is super fun, there are animes I wouldn't watch without a beer at this point. Don't fall for "all beer tastes bad" meme, drink good beer. With stronger alcohol it's hard to go wrong once you just tried all kinds and see what you like.

What you're missing is all the health problems including missing brain cells from alcohol consumption.

Fun

for drugs, the anticipation as the needle punctures you vain, and the cold rush of euphoria up your neck and into your brain
for tobacco, the quick head rush after your second drag that sent you limbs heavy and you've mind into clear state of nothingness
for alcohol, as slow numbing feeling that everything feel like it truely doesn't matter.

This one makes me actually feel anger.

Nothing really, alcohol is only good with friends, if you're a loner and drink on your own it'll only make your insecurities come out, same with drugs.

Headaches and bad teeth.

Attached: 1390803322294.png (446x533, 260K)

>"she got drunk off the atmosphere"

how about you try it yourself instead expecting to be spoonfed you dumb faggot

Alcohol tastes pretty amazing the more you try to drink it. At first it tastes like bitter shit but soon you'll be enjoying beer with some chips or fried stuff and then try mixing drinks. It won't be long after that when you'll be enjoying liquor on its own. It's a whole new world of flavor, but the effects on each person may vary so be careful with that.

Haven't tried cigs or drugs, but vape is nice if you got the right juice and setup, you could also get the ones without nicotine if you're still having some guilt about it.

>VB
What the fuck. What anime is this? Is it set in Australia or is the image an edit?

What the fuck

>fell for the old wives tale
Fuck you're stupid

Fuck off nigger.
Yes you're so cool for gettting drunk as a 13 yo, fucking epic dude haha
God I hate normalfags so much

Are you retarded?

Who are you replying to? You sound like a try hard btw faggot. Sounds as if you're the normalfag trying to fit in.

you're not missing much

I drink a lot but I've never really enjoyed it. I've tried drugs once, though, and that was kind of fun. Am I missing something?

Ecstacy in a rave setting
Mushrooms in the woods with good friends

None of the hard drugs are worth trying. Meth and heroin will fuck your shit up fast, cocaine is just worthless.

drink wine or spirits

imagine having this reaction just for a little japaness beer pathetic

Not really. Most of the safer drugs are worth trying at least once to see what they're like.

>Character gets raped
>"But I wanted to have sex"

You know that they're not allowed to show underage drinking on TV by law?
I find it hilarious when they workaround this law by making the dumbest excuses.

Alcohol has funny effects on your mind and social behavior. Hangovers are as bad as food poisoning. Tobacco is used by idiot kids because they want to feel like adults, later they're too addicted to stop.

its not fun doing any of these if your alone.

based

same

friends

Nothing interesting for general things.

>alcohol
Peer pressure, nothing useful and lots of negative

>marijuana
makes you a retard, aka "slow", its mainly peer pressure these days. Possible benefit from eating CBD baked cookies for pain reliefs.

>cigs
peer pressure, nothing beneficial

>lsd
Can give you host of new experience. This is probably the most interesting drug out there that might be very useful if your "stuck" in your life and have no idea what to do. But could be dangerous if you go outside.

>generic pain killer drug addiction
Purely a physical dependency and have no useful purpose.

>meth
IDK, never done it myself.

>lsd
>Can give you host of new experience. This is probably the most interesting drug out there that might be very useful if your "stuck" in your life and have no idea what to do. But could be dangerous if you go outside.
It's probably the most Yea Forums relevant one considering how many psychedelic anime there are.

Attached: Flip Flappers - 02 [1080p][F0294D49].mkv_snapshot_11.58_[2018.06.06_20.11.32].jpg (1920x1080, 986K)

How do you even get internet in an amish community

Attached: 1391785539600.png (392x340, 123K)

>alcohol
makes you an absolute social monster, i enjoy social sitatuions ten fold while drunk. can make you a retard and it's easy to drink too much
>weed
very low risk, at worst it makes you paranoid. makes music absolutely fucking amazing
>cigarettes
absolutely retarded, gives you a little buzz and is very addictive and devastating for your body
>pyschs
can have massive benefit, curing health issues, making you a better person etc but carries large (mostly avoidable) risks. do your fucking research and they can be amazing
>amphetamines
lol
>opiates
LOL

>2k19
>unironically actually being socially retarded
I would have killed myself by this point if I were you

>being affected by peer pressure
next you're gonna tell me you've got a gf

LSD is definitely a drug that people should try at least once.

>makes you an absolute social monster, i enjoy social sitatuions ten fold while drunk. can make you a retard and it's easy to drink too much
Because they lower your inhibition and you just don't care. Really useful for socially retarded people like me, because they vaguely know the rules, but are too afraid to play. Also most people will forgive you for being retarded while you're drunk.
But it has a really bad effect on health. It's liver torture. It also levels out quickly. If you get drunk to a certain degree, you can't make it feel better by drinking more. Drinking more will make the hangover worse and destroy your liver more.

How is it with weed and LSD? They're not physically harmful.

everyone gets to try it at least once, it's produced by the brain after all

weed in social situations is very variable, it depends entirely on the mood. being high at a big party or a club is gonna suck but just chilling with some friends is good.
LSD on the other hand is a terrible idea in social situations unless you are an extremely relaxed person. it makes you highly suggestible to literally anything so doing it with a bunch of strangers has a very high chance to cause a bad trip. but there are people who do it at festivals and stuff, so it still depends.

Where do you think you are?

Post underage characters that actually have drank alcohol
also
>almost had sex with chinese hooker but didn't because of his devotion to his waifu

Attached: Sousuke.png (626x498, 598K)

Damaged liver is also old wives tale?

Weed fucks up sleeping quality.

I would be surprised if most of Yea Forums wasn't straight edge

kazuma is underage if I'm not mistaken

nothing much, keep yourself pure user.

Most of Yea Forums probably have too many life problems. It'll either convince them to fix their life (like it did me), or cause absolute traumatic mental breakdowns. The harder part would probably finding people they trust to do it with them.

*gets you drunk and rapes you*

Looking for tasty alcohol is pretty good, I never got any peer pressure since I only ever drink out of pleasure. Even then, I only do it a couple times a month at most, when there’s a good reason to drink like when being with close friends and such

Try once or twice, drugs (alcol and tabacco included) are used by almost every society throughout history, they are a key part of human experience. Not making those part of your life is wise tho

Anime kids are smart actually if they refuse alcohol.

>The harder part would probably finding people they trust to do it with them.
Nothing wrong with solo tripping if you don't go overboard. I'd probably feel too anxious with anyone else around to actually enjoy it.
I assume it's even more unlikely to find ones that want to watch things like Cat Soup and Paprika while on it as well.

Attached: Cat Soup.avi_snapshot_17.48.jpg (640x480, 152K)

Nothing
You are probably a very healthy person
Keep it up

I'll agree that trip-worthy company is hard to come by. You basically need someone who'll not judge you for anything, say, if you start whipping your dick or if you shit your pants. Which most likely won't fucking happen, but that's gotta be the level of trust between the group. I'm rather lucky I have a few childhood friends from different walks of life who are down to experiment, including a chadbro type dude who doesn't fuck with anime and got incredibly hyped watching Redline for the first time. Personally, I dislike tripping alone, as I feel there's just too much I want to share. On a 10-hour+ trip, at best I'll be bored, and at worst I'll go down a dark path, which is a pain to deal with without someone else to shoot the shit with. Best experience I've had in my life is lounging around a sunroom at a cottage at night, with the stars out, with my mates and listening to songs. Everyone contributes a few, and we just had a psychedelic experiment with emotion and sound.

It sounds better then I don't drink because I'm not subhuman filth like you.

>I'm not subhuman filth like you.
>posts on Yea Forums

Attached: 1553047306141.jpg (1280x720, 306K)