Berserk

So gang, in the end do you think he'll choose a new life with Casca or revenge on Griffith?

Attached: 105955046-352-k139405.jpg (352x550, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/housepartyreclv/a-tigers-blood-goo-paradiso-original-mix
youtube.com/watch?v=bXYiFFM7WH4
youtube.com/watch?v=WbTd4o4ZH-M
youtube.com/watch?v=2y2NBCVdyJ4
youtu.be/Z4rixpVFtXE
youtu.be/70GD2SBCq64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He won't have a choice. He's about to find out nowhere is safe as long as the Godhand are loose in the world. Femto will prove as much now that everywhere is within his reach, starting with those pesky magic users. Which is why it's a dreaded Griffith chapter.

You still dont get it
He won't choose anything, it has already been decided that he will choose revenge not because out of want but out of necessity when inevitably Casca ( or any people from his crew ) gets killed/raped again

nothing because miura will die soon

Why? You gonna kill him?

Attached: Puckskeptical.png (708x408, 93K)

Why chase after Guts though? Femto has no reason to see him as a serious threat.

I don't know, wouldn't that squander Gut's last meeting with Godo where he comes to understand that his desire for vengeance will only leave him a husk?

It's not that Femto would go after Guts, but the world that's overrun by evil creatures and apostles is completely uninhabitable for Guts and Casca longer term, and magic users won't be much of help to them if they have been slain in war of attrition by God Hand and their goonies who do not accept any question about their supremacy in this new world.

Guts is going to grow old at some point, while apostles and God Hand members are not. You think Guts is going to be so short-sighted he'll sit down and wait for old age to creep up on him and Casca so the apostles can come for easy pickings?

It would but can you imagine Guts not going batshit if Casca got killed? Femto/Griffith has no desire to kill Guts, he does want him to suffer as much as possible though, and he never saw Casca as anything more than tool to his ambitions, making Guts suffer is ambition of sorts and if he still has the willpower to fight against apostles and ultimately him even after the Eclipse/Rape of Casca then he might do another step to exert his authority over Guts by killing Casca which would make Guts inevitably go Berserk.

if you still havent figured it out Berserk is tragedy so other members of his dying off by the end of manga wouldn't suprise me in the slightest and if that happens its hard to imagine Guts staying calm

*other members of his crew dying off
fuck

He'll definitely jump ship to fight Griffith as soon as he's sure Casca is safe.

>Why chase after Guts though? Femto has no reason to see him as a serious threat.
He wouldn't be doing it to get at Guts. He's outright said Guts is beneath his notice.
>the world that's overrun by evil creatures and apostles, Guts wants to save the world, Guts wants help to fight the Godhand, etc. etc.
No, that's not exactly it either. Guts' current plans or lack thereof are a sidenote to this. And I don't remember Guts going into detail regarding any of this.

It's simply this: Femto has made one thing absolutely clear - magic users are a threat. This has absolutely nothing to do with what Guts does or doesn't want to do. The place he's at is about to be attacked because Femto wants to get rid of powerful magicians like Flora and that is the largest concentration of them in the world.

Can the Koreans hurry up and leak it already

Attached: F7F440024E8B4F50AF2F7ABEE5DD1C12.jpg (468x468, 53K)

I should have known it was plot exposition skeleton that spelled it out. Wasted time because for some reason I thought Zodd said it at the Manse of the Spirit Tree.

Attached: Berserk 28 - 022.jpg (3000x4284, 1.58M)

That also sums up why damn near every single magician on Skellig is about to fuckin' die, except for maybe Morda. Not counting Schierke and Farnese of course.

I'm on chapter 191

Attached: GriffithNecklace.png (655x464, 216K)

>wouldn't that squander Gut's last meeting with Godo where he comes to understand that his desire for vengeance will only leave him a husk?
Yes, and Guts will learn that he needs to stop Femto before his ambition consumes everything rather than for vengeance.

Why do white people make this face?

Attached: 1488566742161.png (388x488, 110K)

It's usually when some dumb shit's going down.

Attached: Berserk_v04_p170.png (179x422, 38K)

Were you pleased with griffith's voice in the 1997 dub?

Attached: cebe953d79a1b739c597dfaa923e09049675bca7_hq.jpg (684x520, 46K)

soundcloud.com/housepartyreclv/a-tigers-blood-goo-paradiso-original-mix

This one

I don't remember. I'd already read the manga so I couldn't stay interested in the anime for that long.

Yes.
Guts' was better though
>alright, who wants to suck me off?

It's definitely worth a watch user. The dub had great voice acting too

beautiful singer

youtube.com/watch?v=bXYiFFM7WH4

Attached: compare9703.jpg (596x477, 146K)

Puck is very cute

Attached: MyHome.png (717x531, 257K)

I wanna put my dick on Pucks right eye

A true siren among us

Attached: Mouthful.jpg (557x517, 137K)

bump

Attached: 1551094273918.png (715x576, 208K)

Best apostle just wanted to have fun.

when is the new chapter coming out bros, i heard its in april

tommorow i belive

Attached: 1551047061102.png (1024x673, 92K)

Both

Attached: 58374104_2319207318118437_3118563379824820224_n.jpg (599x599, 23K)

everything will be alright, right guys?

Ohhh, I get it now
Griffith was just A GIRL WHO CAN'T SAY NO, CAN'T SEEM TO SAY IT AT ALLLL all along

checked and based
I have a hunch it'll be a rickert chapter

Attached: 1551045909828.png (469x676, 435K)

The sub is far superior.

Her eyes look like those of a hawk's. Ominous.

yikes
Miura's art has definitely seen better days

Based on this explosion, where would you say berserk takes place?

Attached: Manga_E305_Blast_of_the_Astral_World.png (1673x1200, 365K)

26th I think and it'll be just a first part of single chapter
second part should come out in may sometime by end of golden week

Welp, at least we'll know what we're getting into, even if it isn't much

spoiler when ?

Europe

More specific please

germany

Nah mate, It's east of it. South of the mid part of Sweden.

NO
Schierke is CUTE
and MADE FOR GUTS

Attached: Cute.jpg (225x350, 59K)

Schierke is forever friendzoned

After that dream sequence Schierke is almost ready to settle for her silver medal (and only as practice before Isma)

Attached: 1555556350947.jpg (517x492, 101K)

They're too busy reading and re-reading it over and over again slowly as to savor the chapter before the next hiatus.

>post YFW the chapter ends with "until next time!"

Attached: 1556070588706.jpg (381x275, 10K)

Too early for that.

>implying

>post your face when miura blueballs you with another casca reunion chapter instead of griffith killing monsters

Attached: guts crying.gif (400x299, 1.52M)

Can't think of a time it came off hiatus to release one chapter before going back on hiatus. Gonna be at least two. I'm guessing four this time.

I want to see griffith kill more whobeasts

Schierke has more chances than Farnese anyway

If Casca totally rejects Guts (I know, won't happen) do you think Farnese would have a chance with him or would he ramain single?

Attached: 1551361181804.png (764x1058, 297K)

Casca is 100% going to die next chapter, and guess who's replacing her
Neither, Schierke is the only valid answer.

Attached: Best Girl.jpg (614x768, 100K)

fuuuuck..
miura man, why you gotta make me feel this way.

Attached: x14.png (2246x1600, 1.93M)

is this a fan drawing?

Guts would go full beast of darkness and GRIFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH his way to falconia

zero chance, Miura has already said that for Farnese Guts it is like a new religion, as Casca worshiped Griffith as a saint.

No.

Attached: 1556057182187.jpg (560x577, 35K)

I think he'll chose against revenge at the last moment, kind of like a Luke Skywalker moment.

Big yikes from me desu

Guts looks the worst in Miura's recent art.

If Casca dies, I believe that their son is saved, so maybe he will be his father, a parallel with him and Gambino
pottery

new chpter is out tommorow right? How long till we have koreans export it here?

Attached: going berserk.png (1175x1320, 514K)

*chapter

Who cares? the story hasn't been focusing on the characters that actually matter anyway.

Attached: Miura selfinsering as Puck.jpg (588x535, 151K)

Midland

Where would it be tough? I'm guessing either Poland or Belarus

Denmark maybe

farther east than Denmark, besides from what we've seen of Midlands' lands it's nothing like Denmark

casca will wish for everything to be how it was before she lost her memory when everyone was friends
itll be something gay like that
>girlinpicgavemebj

Attached: 12360067_10208423257202962_3905385661773813687_n.jpg (540x960, 70K)

bump

Attached: 1554847911041.jpg (680x1000, 158K)

>Berserk is already back on hiatus
Miura pls

My love for you.... is like a truck....
berserkeeeerrrr

Forced meme

do you wanna making fuck
berserkerrrrr

Was Guts gay for Griffith?

every fucking thread
no, but Griffith was gay for Guts

griffith is straight

Attached: Chapter_38.jpg (733x1100, 392K)

did you guys like the musou game?

Videogames are for manchildren

Attached: 1446086100740.png (218x244, 55K)

Griffith is powersexual with a slight leaning towards gutssexuality.

Attached: Griffith's behelit activates.jpg (1090x1600, 439K)

so are shonen

>says so while posting in a cartoon board

He only did this to try and forget about Guts
He failed

It was good fanservice, playing berserker armor Guts felt overpowering
Prety mediocre as a game though

Looks like somewhere in Poland

is the ps2 game worth the hassle of playing it?

It's pretty alright

It' great, much better than the Musou shit.
I recommend playing the Dreamcast one first tho, the PS2 one is a sequel to it.

Look at how much he's struggling to just kiss her, just so that he can forget about Guts

>No chapter scheduled for May 24th in Young Animal #11.

Miura go to hell !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If there is a useless chapter on Griffith go fuck yourself

He'll choose a new life with Casca but then Griffith will invade Elf Island and kill a ton of Loli witches, which will cause Guts to go GRIFFIIISSSSU! again.

This shit is obvious.

the next is the last chapter, Griffith becomes King, Guts stops revenge and stays with Casca .... the END

bump

Attached: 1554838149207.jpg (400x300, 22K)

>Young Animal's May issue lists NO Berserk chapter
Enjoy your Griffith filler tomorrow and then another year of Hiatus(tm).

>another chapter of Griffith being based
>bad
turboshit taste detected

Attached: peter griffith behelit.png (451x317, 51K)

Then, they all play idolmaster.

>do you think Farnese would have a chance with him
Guts doesn't give two shits about Farnese
In Guts' eyes: Casca>Schierke>Isidro=Puck>>>>>>Serpico>Farnese

Sounded like a sociopathic prettyboy so pretty well

Midland is lower Denmark/Upper Germany, going on the names alone.

Could just be its english name

is the new series worth buying on blu ray?

lol no

lmao yes

Based and truthpilled

Miura literally said a few things about the future of berserk and that a Guts Griffith battle is coming close. Either apostles attack the elf island or Guts gets teleported to Midland

They make that face when a sand person or jungle gentlemen are sperging out in public. Maybe a taco too

Doesn't Miura at least feel kinda obligated to actually work like normal manga artists do?
Don't the Japanese have pride?
What does he even do for the years when he isn't working on Berserk?

Casca isn't going to want a peaceful life. She's going to run off to try and kill griffith and guts will follow her.

He made another manga i belive

Doesn't matter

schierke is a fucking kid. She doesn't deserve guts' dick. only retards think otherwise

>im going to complain loudly on the korean basket weaving forum because a mangaka whose work im going to steal isn't consistent
He's worked on this thing since he was a young man and now he's an old man you entitled shitstain.

That resembles pictures of the Earth taken from space, so based on that I’d guess the Earth.

Attached: funny.jpg (311x300, 12K)

Ehh Friday/Saturdayish

him and casca will live a happy life along with the pool of souls in the abyss

Attached: Abyss.jpg (454x1100, 478K)

Post schierke butt

I WANT TO RAPE HER

Attached: SCHIERKEBUTT.png (526x339, 161K)

Hngggg

Disgusting

Attached: 1555377497109.png (600x568, 218K)

>implying she isnt the bestgirl of the series
HENTAI SPIN OFF WHEN

Attached: bestgirl4.png (159x145, 33K)

Dude literally collapsed from overwork, I think he works at a rate above and beyond what normal manga artists do.

Estonia? Voi Eesdi barga ensin ryssät ja sitten abosdolid :-DDDDD

Attached: muumi.jpg (236x236, 11K)

The one about loli piss? I can live without.

Sorry, me no hablo finno-urgic

Attached: 1554326988563.jpg (184x193, 11K)

>weeee gimme more meme material for my reddit/discord memepages weee Miura give babby meme material

Attached: kagura smash.png (1086x1002, 1.08M)

why does the "remastered" dvd set of the 97 anime look like shit?

Too manly for griffisu

shouldn't we have gotten leaks yet next chapter is supposed to be out by the 26th right?

can Muira get around the time skip problem? I really wouldn't like it if that's the way they advance current guts gang. I can understand him doing it to the rest of the wolrd but please don't cheat on character and relationship development for the main cast

You lot have it all wrong. Casca will get cucked. The series will end with Gattsu and GRIFFISU running away together. Mark my words

Attached: 0esqewska3q21.png (500x410, 116K)

i hate you

Passive aggressiveness.
No lips to convey emotion, so it's the "I'm going to borrow my dad's gun and shoot up this class" face before they actually do it.
Griffith would actually do that.

so its noodles until it gets wet

leaks when?

Attached: 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 (790x514, 103K)

He will leave most of the autism squad behind and go on a journey with Puck.

Griffith will rebel, because of his homolust for Guts.
Guts will become king of Falconia.
He will kill "God", die and become the immortal demon slayer like Skull knight.

>Screencap this

Attached: b7c3a8a1f7e72a80df41db873bfd1c66c01b6a445823e1615d22bfcb210fc742.png (638x694, 336K)

So is Miura working on something else during hiatus or are those actually devoted to working on Berserk or at least taking a break so he can do that later?

nah
caska will lead the free humans and witches against falconia and guts will die to kill griffith

is the light novel actually any good?

hes playing IDOLMASTER

He will be forced to fight Griffith, either because Casca can't be fully healed till he dies, because his autistic ambition will put the whole world in danger, because he will try to kill them for some reason or all of the above.

i'm wondering how Miura will buff up Guts to be able to even do that, last time I checked he got his ass beat by zodd and couldn't defeat dragon grunbeld

Memes aside, I would be fine with that if it means he is resting so he doesn't get burned trying to finish the story.
What would really bother me would be if he were working on other shit, since it would mean he is choosing to focus on that instead of the story that everyone wants him to finish.
Like how that fat fuck G.R.R. Martin hasn't delivered a new ASoIaF book in more than a decade and yet he keeps shitting out books for other series or complementary shit no ones really gives a fuck about.

Elf king powerup?

the only time he did that was with the loli piss manga where the berserk hiatus was 2 years long

other than that he never skiped a year

He is in a magical island filled with supernatural beings and powerful wizards, I'm sure they'll give him a bunch of bullshit tools and power-ups.
Plus, Schierke already mentioned that the Dragon Slayer is turning into some sort of Apostle-killing magical artifact.

Guts won't die, he has a Behelit.

Attached: 02d357d489fd43b04a3f17567a1bcd5ae413c39092903667f779cf85c7a56d93.jpg (699x1023, 246K)

only the owner of the behelit can use it and its not guts

How do you know that?

i've read the manga?

I doubt the Godhand want another Ganashika situation. Guts exists outside of Causality. Using a Behelit would result in an apostle that wasn't under their control since he already exists outside of their control.

It belongs to the now dead snake baron, it has never been confirmed tht they can de used multiple times or by different people. Especially someone with the sacrifice symbol on them

And when was it established that Guts isn't the owner of the Behelit, considering it has stuck with him ever since he got it?

behelits only scream to people that are not their owners, like griffith behelit screaming at guts
and the one before the golden age screaming at the daughter

guts behelit screamed at him

Not him, but i think it said while they were in the witch's house that Guts isn't the owner

he never foight Zodd while in the berserker armor and he was actually doing fine against grunbeld, their fight just got interrupted.

my love for your quads is like a truck

Attached: truck-kun.webm (960x540, 554K)

>he never foight Zodd while in the berserker armor
true
> he was actually doing fine against grunbeld, their fight just got interrupted.
Didn't he get his ass kicked when he transformed into a dragon?
BEsides, Griffith is immensly more powerfull than any apostle, not even SK could do anything to him

There is also no indication that they can't be used multiple times or by different people. If anything, the fact that they don't just vanish or fuse with their owner once he becomes an Apostle should be indication that they aren't a one-time-use thing.
Fuck, didn't the Baron used his twice?
I don't remember that. Do you remember when it was mentioned so I can go check it? As far as I remember, there was no given reason for the Behelits screamings other than expressing some sort of discomfort.
No, Flora said that Guts might or might not be the owner and that she wished he wasn't.
I think she said something like "you are either its owner or it will leave you sooner or later".

What's the point of Griffith's kingdom? What is his end game?

Ruling the entire world as its God-Emperor.

so...where the fuck are the dwarves?

The Godhand has no say in the matter.
They might kill Guts before his possible Behelit awakens, but the Behelit chooses its master and not the Godhand

>behelits only scream to people that are not their owners
Unless they awaken, because it screamed and started bleeding out of its pores when Griffith awakened (if i remember correctly).
They also seem to awaken when a chosen person is on the verge of death, which is what Guts is on a daily basis. He literally walks that line. So, i'm not sure where you got your info from.

Attached: Guttsette.jpg (960x885, 217K)

Who's ready for 8 new pages minus cover, minus credits and minus chapter overview.

And 2 of those will be a double spread.

Griffith doesn't seem too excited about it if that's the case.

First off, the Behelit carried by Guts belonged to slug count, and it was used at least twice, by Count. So most of what you've said already is false. Also, from The commentary of God Hand we can infer only that a sacrifice cannot sacrificed again. Now the question whether or not any Behelit only has one user and one user only, is up to discussion but...

Second, two very powerful magic users have already commented on the question whether Guts is the owner or not. The question of branded person being the user would have been raised at that point if it were an issue.

And then there's the fact that Miura keeps reminding us about the fact that Guts is carrying a Behelit around. Google "Chekhov's gun" for more about what this means.

He needs to keep his autism in check in front of the retards in his court and becoming a God Hand probably made him even less likely to have an emotional outburst.

I'm sure Griffith will one-up the rest of the God Hand and kill them/absorb them or something like that, solely because devoting even a mini-arc to have each of them killed would take so many fucking chapters that this manga wouldn't end till 2340.

>one other page is just a full body Guts portrait, not even smiling or anything, just a sweat bead on a serious face
>two pages for wordless Casca meltdown consisting of flashbacks
>final page of unspeaking Griffith face for the Hawk trifecta pottery
Rest of the chapter is whoever the fuck cares, Miura should just start releasing sketches from here on out

Attached: 1553355206376.png (954x1019, 165K)

How is Guts supposed to beat Griffy without ass pull power ups? Is he going to use Griffith's repressed homolust against him?

Attached: c9b.png (600x703, 243K)

>Great artwork
>Hawk translation

He is gonna start drinking schierkes magic piss which will multiply his strength

Attached: 7.jpg (1311x1857, 630K)

Powered-up Berserk Armor + Anti-apostle sword + magical rape child + something something "being branded makes him immune to most of Griffith's powers" + a shitton of magical haxx bullshit

What if he just works out more?

then he can duel wield 2 dragonslayers

Godo's dead tough, and if someone made a second one it wouldn't have that apostle killing enchant

Recent interview with Miura said that he's preparing to take the story to the final battle so it's safe to say the fight is inevitable and soon

Attached: 1554047862712.gif (247x338, 2.34M)

First time through? How are you liking it so far?
It's not as long as other manga from its period because of the hiatuses but it's probably the best manga of all time already

Attached: berserk donovan eclipse.jpg (720x830, 89K)

He meant the final battle between himself and the deadly japanese cold.

Not that guy and pretty sure he was joking but Godot trained Rickert and Rickert is hanging out with a sorcerer, and the Skull Knight is still wandering around waiting to drop knowledge when needed. Some form of Dragonslayer 2.0 is not really out of the question.

What does everyone think of the newer Berserk art (from Elf Island onwards)?
He said in an interview that he's intentionally making his art more simplistic so that it's easy to read and you don't end up with massive panels that are hard to follow, like some of the demon-on-demon fights from the Shiva chapters. Harder outlines on characters make it easier to follow in a lot of the more intense scenes, like the fights in the Dream, while still keeping a lot of the detail and shading inside of the thick outlines. It has grown on me

Attached: 0349-009.jpg (2133x1509, 1.2M)

Guts said he prefers what his hand is used to when presented with the magical earth axe thing and chose to use his classic Dragonslayer so I bet he'll decline an upgrade even if he's offered one

Miura's past his prime for sure, it's comparable to the very first few chapters

I know a lot of you hate the concept, but the idea of a good director handling berserk story live action would be a fucking dream. Imagine 80's verhoeven doing this shit.

kek
it's not even worth seeing a full episode.

It's much better than the BSA art, but it does remind me of Golden Age art, in a good way. Golden Age characters were very expressive - they had bigger eyes and mouths. We almost started to go hyper-realistic in the mid-to-late FOTME arc, but it looks more like Golden Age nowadays. I like it. It's the best of both worlds

Attached: WgQcxNV.jpg (1597x1006, 417K)

Miura has stated that the manga won't have a sad ending though. Also, at this point Femto likely doesn't give a single shit about Guts, the moment at the hill of swords was the last time his heart moved and he came there precisely to check whether he still cared even a little bit. Guts is just an ant as far as he is concerned now and his suffering is just a byproduct of things that happened in the past, Femto is not actively causing it with the purpose of hurting him anymore. He is going after the magic trees to solidify his own power and that's what will bring him to Elfhelm, not Guts.

My hopes for a future chapter

>Guts and company come back to mainland
>but they stayed on the island too long and years have passed,
>something really fucked up happened but looks like there's almost no trace
>Falconia is long since dilapidated and deserted. >They get into a fight with a bunch of armored and clothed mystery niggas.
>Fight stops short of a stand still. Guy fighting guts bulk and lanky as fuck.
>Takes off helmet. It's Rickert and crew.
>Reunion time feels
>Guts and senpai ask Rickert where is everyone
>Rickert: You don't know?
>To be continued hiatus

Either that or the godhead or select goddhand appears in Elfhelm or the new Band of the Hawk swarms the island like they did when Guts put the armor on the first time. Maybe I have my hopes too high or giving Miura too much credit.

Since there was an interview just recently with Miura.
Has ever commented why or how Berserk got such absolute dog shit adaptations with the movies and most recent """anime""".
How does someone who overworks himself into the hospital because he autistically draws ridiculous pages just agree to yeah sure cgi fuck my shit up?

He's said that he wants to see his stuff animated, so it's very likely he just agrees to cheap adaptations just because he gets pleasure out of seeing his world in motion. He said he loves the 2016 adaptation, so who knows.

What irks me his commitment to detail and realism is at odds with his more cartoony looking characters, which make them look like dolls, at least to me.

Only those shitty studios and or projects were interested in doing it. That's the harsh truth. He's way too humble to criticize anything though. Haven't you read the interview? He didnt mind to see Berserk bastardized as an old school samurai movie. Even the interviewer was like "why the fuck are you suggesting that".

>26th I think and it'll be just a first part of single chapter
>second part should come out in may sometime by end of golden week
Source?

He didn't get his ass kicked when he transformed; he purposefully dodged a lot of dragon Grunbeld's shit because he was regaining his self-awareness and focused on saving Casca
Then Grunbeld gets scared off by Flora's ghost if I remember correctly
Guts has never really fought Grunbeld's Apostle form head-on, but it has been a while since I read

I don't think a lot of studios were rushing to adapt Berserk given the movie trilogy barely broke even, so i can't even imagine how Miura had to compromise when seeking out a studio and crew cheap enough to take it on. He might be too nice and modest for his own good.

I'd honestly kill to see a Star Wars-level production of Berserk's 4th Arc with all the budget that entails. Make each movie 3 hours long and you can probably fit the whole arc into a trilogy. Give it tons of practical effects for the Apostles.
I don't have a problem with it. It really started to change around the 330's, and that art is much less "busy" while still looking great (this is from 331)
The Dream sequence fight with Dog Guts is also great looking

Attached: 0331-009.jpg (1132x1600, 578K)

Attached: berserk guts casca donovan threeway.jpg (607x607, 133K)

Another thing to note is that we've already seen a branded apostle.

>Now the question whether or not any Behelit only has one user and one user only, is up to discussion but...
Slann doesn't seem to think so. Also Flora explains how Behelits work and she says nothing about them only being meant for one person ever, only that a Behelit chooses who its meant for and is fated to be in that person's reach at the moment when said host is at their most desperate.

And we've seen the one Guts is hauling semi activate after the Count's death on at least two occasions that I can think of. Maybe three. So it still "works"

Obviously my next question would be why no one in around 20 years was interested in Berserk?
Doesn't the name carry at least some weight in Japan?

Slan told Guts that he could use the Behelit; I don't see why a sacrifice wouldn't be able to, since Apostles are damned to enter the Void on death anyway, just like sacrifices. It'd lead to a lot of discord with the other Apostles, though.
I don't think Guts will use it. The person in the party who has the highest chance of using it is probably Farnese. She might freak out now that Guts has his love interest back, since she can't have him now, and she practically worships him as a god (as Serpico said only a few chapters ago). That said, she has grown a lot as a character, so I couldn't see her doing it.

We will see.

When did we see another branded apostle?

Farnese already has a cute boat-owning boyfriend and he's working really hard at being dashing and prying her away from her college crush on the married cyclops. And it's not like Farnie's not used to rejection. Third times the charm

Egg.

I think it still does, but hate to admit or think it might not be as strong as it used be but again that's just me. I think it's a pretty prominent legacy part of manga and anime certainly dark fantasy but it just feels like not many willing to invest or take a chance on adapting it again.

>world became inhabited by a ton of magical beings
>cardinal kings now manifest
>godhand lore
>ioe lore
>guts and gang exploring new world lore
>silat village arc
>more griffith wank
no this story is nowhere close to ending but if he forces an ending this will rile up the entire fanbase

Berserk is very taboo and has always sold better internationally than in Japan, if I recall correctly. It's because it's more European-themed and not very... well, Japanese.
The only person I can think of who has expressed interest in adapting it is the guy who made the Castlevania show on Netflix. He's working on Season 3 for that, and apparently a Devil May Cry adaptation. He said his dream project would be Berserk. Castlevania is doing really well at Netflix, so he might have the power to get the rights if he keeps bringing it up / getting Netflix money.
I haven't watched it but Castlevania is apparently great so I'm sure he could do Berserk justice. He's also a major fan who talks about the importance of 2D animation and how much he loves Berserk's art, so I doubt he'd mess it up

Is there a chance sonia's gonna lose it and kill princess charlotte?

That leads to interesting possibilites, such as the Crimson behilit being the same behilit each God Hand member uses. After all even if the behilits are used they don't vanish, they still exist.

Nah, probably not. There's a chance Sonia will lose it and Irvine will kill Princess Charlotte.

I honestly doubt we're gonna get a large amount of lore on the God Hand. Void and Skull Knight might get some explanation.
I think the full extent of the new world exploration was the Sea God arc. That whole arc's point was showing that the world had changed, and also to showcase how strong Guts had become / the gang's teamwork.
Silat village needs to happen, though.
I'd say we can wrap the story up in 50-100 chapters if he really wanted to.

I want Sonia to be raped to death

I really hope he doesn't either. Honestly think there's fucking mountains upon mountains of more story to tell in the Berserk universe and with endless speculation and reading between the lines alone I'd say Miura has yet to even reach the 2/3rds point of the store.

Why would Irvine do that? His goal is to see Griffith become King, isn't it? The only Apostle who has had some discourse with the God Hand, excluding Ganishka, is Zodd, who refused to participate in the Eclipse. Yet, even he says that he would destroy Guts if he opposes the God Hand when they team up at Vritannis

I wouldn't be surprised if Miura tied in the backstory of each God Hand member with the Gaiseric prequel we will inevitably get.

I could see a Gaiseric mini-arc, sorta like Lost Children or Spring Flowers, but not a true prequel spin-off

that's a little harsh

I hate Sonia with a passion. Condescending cunt as fuck she is. But for some odd reason I take solace in that she's gonna get her come uppence one day. She's gonna get mindraped via her cognitions when or if the next sacrifice happens and it's gonna madman's knowledge her fucking smarmy bitch brain into a bugged eye coma. Used to want her to get an apostle train ran over her, but the idea of her getting mindfucked would so ironic and poetic and comfy it actually warms and makes my heart feel fuzzy.

Sonia is pretty condescending, but I don't think she's really evil. She's just obeying Griffith because she views him as the savior of the world.

She pissed me off when she straight-up disobeyed Irvine, though. Irvine told her to get off and take shelter, and she says NOPPEEEEE and he's like "Okay". Like, really nigga? You can obliterate this chick if you want to; why are you gonna take that? Also, who does she think she is talking to Irvine like that? That's probably the only thing Sonia ever did that pissed me off

From what I often see, most of the supposed fanbase doesn't give a shit beyond what happens with Guts and Griffith and to a lesser extent Casca and just wants the story over nownownownownowNOW. They actively resent worldbuilding and other characters and probably don't even remember small details like most of the setting and side characters and concepts recently introduced. Just Guts. Griffith. Ending.

I'd be pretty bummed if there weren't at least one more arc after this current one wraps. I think Fantasia is really cool.

That's what I meant sorry, probably a couple of pages for each one, I at least hope we get a glimpse of who they were, and what their motivation was, as well as what each God Hand member is meant to embody.

>Why would Irvine do that?
Because he keeps getting paired with Sonia at every opportunity, starting with their heart to heart in the woods where I vaguely recall she was already wanting Charlotte murdered. Irvine is almost as much Sonia's sidekick as Mule is.

I don't ever remember Sonia mentioning wanting Charlotte dead but it has been a year since I read

In other news, Mule is my nigga, probably one of the most underrated Berserk characters. I'd like to see him become a good guy, but we will see

Czech Republic, near Olomouc

Attached: 1556098821837.png (1300x932, 1.33M)

Yeah you got a point there. She's just ray of sunshine of ridiculously overbearing navette. If she were around during 90s Berserk or in another life she would've gotten Wyald'd or apostled, but I feel like Miura will just write her as either accepting be a sacrifice or losing her mind but probably give her a chance to wake up and see all she knew was a lie and get herself all straightened out and joining guts & rickert and friends.

based, but since when is germany so close to norway? Sweden stopped existing too

I don't think she straight up said it, just implied it. The reason she wandered off and found Irvine's secluded spot in the first place was Charlotte angst. Lemme just find the chapter, probably around Vritannis or just before maybe. Can never remember where that one in particular falls.

the more you go toward north, the more the map is distorted, it was very difficult to juxtapose every country

I know what you're talking about; it's when he's playing a lute by a bonfire and he remarks about being a hunter

i think it's just the angle, Miura might've underestimated the size of Baltic and Sweden

It's not the real world; it's just similar.
Berserk isn't set on Earth. It's fictional but Earth-like

Yeah that's the one. I might not have time to find the chapter now though. Nope nevermind it was roughly where I thought. Start of Vritannis, after the first fight with Bonebeard. She's extremely pissed off about Charlotte and wound up hanging out with Irvine. They've been attached in the story ever since.

Just manly and sociopathic enough.

Dreamy as hell. youtube.com/watch?v=WbTd4o4ZH-M

but the fact is that it was said that the count could not sacrifice Guts for 2 reasons
1 he was already sacrificed
2 he didn't represent anything important for the count
Guts can only sacrifice Casca (the opposite is also true), so he could not make any sacrifices, so activation would be useless, so there could be no destiny, so Bechi cannot be activated ... easy

Griffith will invade Puck's homeland with his Band of the Hawk, before that he is met with advisors who states he needs a queen and heir soon if he wants to further continue his kingdom's existence. Griffith mentions Charlotte would be more than enough but stuff happens with her and she is out of the picture, realizing the destruction that is taking place while the Hawks ravage the island Casca offers Griffith to be his queen if he leaves Puck's home alone; Griffith accepts the terms and conditions and he and Casca leave the island together. Months later Guts is wondering doing his usual stuff of killing apostles and has become a boogeyman figure in their eyes and whispers, very few humans remain as everyone slowly subjugates to Griffith and becomes an apostle instead. Guts is all alone again and the Black Swordsman once more just like in the beginning, while resting and regaining his strength he is ambushed by a bunch of soldiers who work for Griffith. Guts is taking into questioning and meets with Griffith again but refuses to bend to him. Guts is then executed. The last scene is Guts seeing the crowd and realizing these people are the new inheritors of the Earth, his last vision is that of Griffith & Casca together watching from a nearby balcony before everything fades to black.

Attached: fdvdsfvre.png (675x597, 472K)

Guts does have important people besides Casca now. But I also don't think the behelit he's carrying is meant for him.

One possible outcome where he dies and the world is made whole again. Another where he refuses and is willing let the world be consumed in flame, ash, and cinder and is the last one standing. Born a struggler, live a struggler, die a struggler.

youtube.com/watch?v=2y2NBCVdyJ4

>do you think he'll choose a new life with Casca
And condemn their souls to eternal suffering when they die? They're still branded.

Dub was alright, but only for the outtakes.

That's fucking retarded, never write anything again.

because if Casca discovers that her son body is used by Griffith and his soul is imprisoned , she remains calm

I thought Farnie moved past wanting Guts to spilt her in half with his dragonslayer and has accepted her boat owing arranged husbando who is a pretty cool dude.

What user here said ->

And I'm the one who wrote this:

Attached: Berserk-v26-p067.png (1268x1800, 750K)

Roderick's honestly pretty sweet so far, and wealthy, and not cursed. Kind of an upgrade.

Attached: Berserk_v33_p011.jpg (2968x4275, 1.81M)

He looks so much like a douche

It's that Cyrano de Bergerac nose. Besides that he kind of reminds me of those old sailing adventure movies. Sinbad, Mutiny on the Bounty, that sort of thing.

Attached: Berserk_v33_p050.jpg (2968x4275, 1.86M)

that only means Guts can't be sacrificed, not that he can't use the behelit and sacrifice someone

I love that there are bandages on this metal arm. I know it is to protect from sea rust, but I like to imagine Schierke refused to stop adding bandage until Guts was fully covered.

Attached: 392549681f5f1deabb608454417931180f3a5128_hq.jpg (370x460, 54K)

Slan words Vs Ubik words
never trust an ignorant bitch

The most important thing for him is Casca, does he sacrifice the group and not Casca? it would be easy for him

It should be noted that Guts' two main candidates for sacrifice are off the menu, Casca is already branded, and I doubt that the God Hand would sacrifice one of their own to create an apostle, it would be like exchanging a Ferrari for a tricycle.

I swear if this is a fucking griffith chapter...

People who think Guts is going to sacrifice anyone are braindead morons who have completely missed the entire point of the story.

>He looks so much like a douche
>Hating on Broderick
Look, you can piss on Magnifico as much as you want but leave Roderick out of this.

It's fucking called Berserk not Retirement Plan

How do their statements conflict with one another?

I feel like if Griffith would if he could get the God Hand out of the picture. He doesn't want to be part of the hand. He want's to be god himself over everything.

youtu.be/Z4rixpVFtXE

we don't know the full extent of his abilities
hell he doesn't even need an army anymore he can just govern a realm in the astral world just like the other GH
>muh dumb castle
>muh dream
he'll soon tire of it and guts will probably have to wipe that mess

>he'll soon tire of it and guts will probably have to wipe that mess
Yup, but he was never satisfied with it to begin with. Griffith/Femto is endlessly ambitious, and he'll certainly seek dominion over the other Godhand, and whatever power they serve, as well as anything beyond that.

Now whether that means he'll cackle like a cartoon villain while he torments his new subjects is another thing entirely. Some think of Griffith only as a big mean jerk that likes to kick adorable puppies for fun, but that's never really been his M.O. For now we don't know why screwing over everyone in Falconia would be to his benefit, be it for further power or even just catharsis. We just assume he'll pull another Tower of Conviction/Rebirth because he has to be as evil as possible.

Attached: Memories of the way we were.jpg (1041x1857, 1.02M)

based

He surprised me a lot, like a Odysseus crafty dependable and lots of common sense with a false mask of vanity.

He is like the perfect amalgam of historical European navigator princes from Portuguese, Dutch, English and Spanish etc.

Farny could not have better. Has better than she deserves unless she turns into a badass pyromancer and fights harder.

>I don't remember Guts going into detail regarding any of this.
He actually made it clear he feels the opposite: He wants to let go of his obsession with Griffith and just live with Casca, if at all possible. Something is going to have to make him want to go after Griffith again because right now he's not that interested.

I liked the Millenium Falcon arc artstyle the most, but Miura can do whatever the fuck he wants i guess, as long as he's passionate about it he'll make it look good. Worst that could happen is if he simplifies the shading.

Attached: E923F088-5C98-4618-B278-A22D14A0BBFC.jpg (1125x1660, 375K)

>Guts, you're being recorded
>it was all a prank bro

>as well as anything beyond that
That leaves me thinking if Miura is ever going to use the Idea of Evil again or make something entirely new for it. What do you think?

Attached: idea of evil.jpg (1276x933, 519K)

He's gonna get really really angry and grow a second set of arms and another Dragonslayer

Berserk is just a shity DS fanfiction

Balkan, it's also consistent with arabic invaders.

I can't recall anything that suggests to me that he's dropped the IoE or that he might replace it with something. In terms of Godlike entities the only ones we're currently aware of are the Five Godhand, the Four Kings, and the (vaguely hinted at) IoE whose first appearance at the Eclipse was cut out.

Has anything else been suggested since then that I'm forgetting? Something else that could fill the role the Idea of Evil does as the will behind the five angels of desire? Because even Flora hinted at something like that deep, deeeep down in the abyss.

Attached: What is 'Something'.png (2538x1800, 350K)

He's used to swinging a huge sword, if it were a magical upgrade to his weapon he wouldn't decline since he's already used to it and it would only make it stronger(especially if it's to kill griffith).

I don't think he'd just trade it in either. The only way I could see Rickert making him a replacement with help from Daiba and perhaps Skull Knight's blade of resonance tossed in for good measure is if something FINALLY outright destroys the Dragonslayer.

The sword was very worse for wear when Guts last got it reforged by Godot, and it's taken some serious hits since then, from Mozgus and Grunbeld and possibly others. Dragonslayer is sturdy and soaked in evil spirit power juice but it ain't necessarily unbreakable. All that said, I don't see that happening. Miura will let Guts keep his iconic sword to the end of the series I think.

Frankly I still kind of miss the armor Slann ruined. Jerk.

>Grunbeld or Zodd finally end up breaking the Dragonslayer
>YFW the Berserker Armor lets go of Guts and fuses with the broken Dragonslayer
>Guts is now free to tap into the armor's power without it tearing him apart

Attached: 1555769391226.jpg (512x359, 43K)

lets be real hes just gonna get very angry and hit his enemy harder and then win like hes been doing so far

Schierke is the manifest of the godhand. She is the true evil behind all. Even Void fears her.

fuck i wanna be there
just drop me there

i wanna brainwash a girl to dress up and act exactly like schierke while i fuck her ass

Attached: judgement nut.png (138x194, 50K)

based zun

>that little chuckle at Puck and Guts
Flora was CUTE and too pure for this world.

I miss her and Theresia

Attached: JillSleeping.png (1103x1028, 534K)

Being a lorefag is suffering.

Attached: berserk-caveroots.jpg (800x440, 292K)

>The Dragonslayer becomes Demon Sword Guts

Attached: 1519766253596.gif (200x189, 799K)

I'm so glad Miura loves lolis. Erica will never look older than 11. God tier taste.

It really is.

Attached: Hurrr Guts will just get mad and wins lol.jpg (1025x355, 219K)

Whilst having your soul ripped apart in ways not understood by thought? Well, have it your way.

I hate people like you who don't pay attention.

The whole point for the past many years has been that he decided to give up on revenge.

This page is canon, it's the specification of what it is that got cut, but it's clearly there and tied to the God Hand reincarnations.

Attached: Canon vol 13 page.jpg (2133x1543, 403K)

would you like to dress as schierke for me?

Adi Shankar can be a bit of a weird fuck but the man is a great producer who tries damn hard on passion projects to make everything as good as can be. Dredd was phenomenal, and his gushing about Miura's artwork shows that he cares here, and that's what matters the most for him.

Also, he's young. Dude has time on his side. He very well could be the one to finally adapt Berserk well.

>Why chase after Guts though? Femto has no reason to see him as a serious threat.
He tried to kill Rickert dude

Black Swordswoman Casca arc

i wouldnt mind casca getting a magical power up and tapping into her own autistic rage

>watching dubs

sad that this is unironically the best arc going on right now

I just want one panel where casca gets jealous of bthe harem

The whole situation with the Idea of Evil just fascinates me. I can't think of many other examples of a single writer within their work just straight up going "Ignore that chapter, looking back on it I don't like it and it doesn't fit with the rest of the story" and striking a chapter from the book like that after serialization is nuts.

Retcons from other writers in more shared universe settings makes sense, but in an internal cohesive narrative like Berserk? It takes guts for Miura to do that, pun unintended.

Attached: 410,757,864,530 DELAYED MANGAS.jpg (410x550, 27K)

>Didn't he get his ass kicked when he transformed into a dragon?
not at all, he actually cracked Grunbeld's face which is made of indestructible diamonds or something

the black swordsman arc isn't canon

>Why chase after Guts though? Femto has no reason
For the same reasons he raped casca in front of him. Because he is an evil, overpowered, shameless pile of plot armored garbage, who one way or another will have his comeuppance. Yes Im buttmad.

Attached: 7a8371d712c951e654da9aeab6065d8f1538109930_large.jpg (200x200, 23K)

>are my kind. they ...
fag

>Chekov's gun
the true kino move by Miura would be to subvert that trope by making the "gun" a red herring

if he was committed to realism he would draw male nipples

>He very well could be the one to finally adapt Berserk well.
I've lost any hope that that's possible. I hate them all. And isn't this Adi guy the one who loaded down the Castlevania series with heavy handed political shit that contradicted some basic aspects of the original storyline? A Berserk adaptation needs to first be as true as possible to the source material and not shy away from or skip shit, much less change it to make some woke statement.

Nothing other than Donovan is canon.

Attached: 7acfae3e635d122073fd7ed67fe1cc37c90612fe_hq.jpg (699x1023, 123K)

>He tried to kill Rickert dude
If Femto wanted Rickert dead, Rickert would be dead. LOCUS wanted to kill Rickert because he was butthurt that he rejected and openly defied his God, in God's city. So he sent their assassination specialist to punish the infidel, and even Rakshas didn't appear to take it super serious. Locus is just really, really uptight and into the whole redeemed outcast apostle narrative.

Femto himself was very passive about the whole thing. He watched Rickert fly away after shooting Rakshas as if he were watching a butterfly.

he’ll go beserk

>Dredd was phenomenal
Oh, he's behind the 2012 movie? That was pretty good. Though it was a lot less fantastical than the comics but I was pretty pleased with it.

You mean like when he had Schierke openly suggest moonboy was the Elfenking, only for her to be completely wrong?

But honestly dedicating all the attention he has to the fact that Guts has been carrying that behelit since meeting Vargas, only to do absolutely nothing significant with it, would be disappointing and anticlimactic. The meaning of kino is vague but I'm pretty sure that ain't it.

>And isn't this Adi guy the one who loaded down the Castlevania series with heavy handed political shit that contradicted some basic aspects of the original storyline?

No. The person who did that is this guy, Warren Ellis. The person who actually wrote the series. He's been a comic writer for a long time, and is known for being a bit of an edgy fuck with his attitudes toward organized religion in general and Christianity in specific.

He's also not really a woke-type, just an edgy British self-proclaimed wizard. Comics have a handful of those. And Castlevania was absolutely written by him, for better and worse.

Attached: Warren Ellis.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>Comics have a handful of those
What the fuck is wrong with comic makers? the few i've heard about wich are apparently the most respected ones are always larping as wizards. Aparently they even have wizard feuds lol.

Reminds me of that time I argued with user that the opening scene isn't really out of character because Guts will do anything to guarantee an apostle kill. Put children in danger, get touched - whatever has the best chance of working. And then had that same argument like three more times in as many threads.

Attached: 1554443839535.png (186x292, 24K)

I think that was Miura showing us Griffith isn't omnipotent.
I mean he needed Zodd to get on top of whatshisface

It's a bunch of chuuni fanfic writers. What did you expect?

>Schierke openly suggest moonboy was the Elfenking, only for her to be completely wrong?
But she still thinks it is.

Attached: x7 (1).png (844x1200, 455K)

Oh that makes sense. I don't even care that he made Isaac black; Isaac's design sucked anyway. And the rest was wanking mystical gypsy hippies rather than allowing the church to have any nuance.

So I guess his ability to adapt it faithfully depends entirely on who he gets to help him adapt it. Which to be fair should require a lot less filling in the blanks than the shoestring plot of Castlevania. Good fucking luck with Lost Children though.
>Zap muthafucka!

Is Puck responsible in any way for keeping Guts band together? Maybe he softened him up?

Griffith just didn't want to kill Rickert there. For two reasons:
1. He wants to keep a magnanimous and overall an humanly relatable facade.
2. He's fascinated with people who defy him such as Guts and Rickert since they are so scarce and they resonate with some of his core beliefs.
And no, Femto and Griffith aren't completely different characters. Femto is just a version of Griffith who is convinced that his evil self is his true self and with more metaphysical power and knowledge, they are the same character otherwise.

Attached: 0008-003.jpg (1082x1600, 407K)

How would he have killed Rickert? He'd need Zodd to get to him. He can't fly as Griffith.

>no chapter in May
What the actual fuck?

How come Guts didnt' fuck that witch the moment she appeared? it was the first non underage non complicating pussy he has had access to in a long time. You know it wouldn't be rape either since she would definitely some of that Clank.

Attached: file.png (203x314, 40K)

He wouldn't have as that would have been out of character, but he technically could have had him arrested right on the spot without him having to go on Femto mode in front of his human pets.

Yes. Puck getting past his wall and making him willing to accept people again is a huge deal in Black Swordsman and Conviction. It's easy to forget the bug isn't just a health potion but also a natural empath. He did more than anyone when Guts was at his lowest point to stop him from going all the way over the deep end. Nowadays though Guts is fine, he's made lotsa friends so Puck can relax and goof off as much as he wants. Which is almost always.

As far as keeping the group together? Casca actually was the main reason for that. Now? I don't know. Farnese is supposed to go with Roderick, and Serpico goes where Farnese goes. Schierke sees Guts as her destiny and isn't gonna leave him no matter what, until all her questions are answered. Isidro wants to learn combat from Guts and surpass him, but he has an affinity for sailing too so who knows. And we don't know what's really going on with Casca yet.

He's been saving up to powerwash casca's vagina years after the fact

The transition to digital made it really shitty

why contain it?

He will become a castle, literally.

Is nofap the secret of Guts' strenght?

Attached: gt4fc.png (900x647, 623K)

Become the spiral king and defend humanity from the moon apostles.

that's what happens when you do excercise whenever you want to bust a nut
nonstop training

There's a 95% chance Griffith is doing the same human instrumentality project ripoff that every "deep manga villain" does these days.

Nuff' said!

Attached: rv4v.png (740x793, 739K)

Because Guts is uninterested in sex unless it's Casca.

The page 1 fuck at the very start is so ridiculously out of character I have to imagine Miura just thought it was cool and hadn't come up with the detail that he was a rape survivor yet.

page 1 was literally rocck bottom for black swordsman-kun

I didn't mean to suggest Griffith and Femto are in any way separate. The avatar Griffith is, as Slann puts it, Femto's preferred form. He's still Griffith in that he possesses Griffith's memories and personality, but his emotions and empathy are even deader than most apostles we've met (who often have at least one person they kinda care about)

Rickert describes it well in the early bits of his mini arc heading to Falconia. Current Griffith is more Griffith-ish than he's ever been, but also completely different in some ways. That is Femto/Griffith.

Even given that, it's out of character. He's consistent otherwise (edgy but tsundere, secretly horribly weak emotionally, doesn't get close to people), but there he is fucking away at an apostle despite showing no sexual interest in anything that was Casca in literally the entire rest of the manga.

Like sure, max Black Swordsman is a reasoning, but a flimsy one.

It completely fits his character because it shows what he's willing to do for revenge. I'm certain Miura didn't intend for anyone other than the apostle to enjoy it.

See? There it is again.

Why doesn't Guts just get send a letter to Griffith asking him to stop being a cunt and lift the curse? he seems like a pretty reasonable and calm lad nowadays, it's worth a shot.

Attached: friends.png (541x525, 293K)

Naw. He never attempts or does anything similarly "underhanded", and has always preferred just fighting out with whoever or whatever it is to the death. What would fit his character would be if he just fought and killed her.

However, to really show you "what the series is like", instead it starts with the hero fucking a demon and blowing its head off with an arm canon. Which... is actually not really all that indicative of what you'll find throughout the series anyway.

In before "that apostle was weak because I said so and Guts could have killed it tied up and blindfolded and didn't need to pretend to be seduced to get close enough to blow its head clean off without having to risk himself in a fight blah blah" to which I'll again say, nah!

>that was not* Casca

Why will you say nah when there hasn't been a single apostle he hasn't triumphed over in combat one on one otherwise.

You think the succubus apostle was more powerful than the Count, for instance? More powerful than "literally a fighter jet" Rosine?

Maybe Guts would get rock hard from Corkus' bullying since he was the only person that actually had disdain for him and it awakened those childhood psycho-sexual issues he grew up with and him getting to fuck what killed his secret secret husbando was some kind of fucked up sexual misplacement and the closest he would ever get to have sex with Corkus.

Attached: file.png (300x400, 282K)

>"literally a fighter jet" Rosine?
She was taking the attack helicopter meme a bit too far desu.

Four seconds off.

>He never attempts or does anything similarly "underhanded"
Like taking Theresia hostage, or using that kid as bait, or using Jill to bait Rosine and damn near killing her, or letting Rosine skewer his arm to get close enough to shoot her with the cannon.
>Those were all after honorabru battle had been joined
Irrelevant. Willing to do anything. If he'd thought he could trick any apostle from the start and kill them right away he would. But most of them wanna fight him right away. This was an exception.

I say nah because Guts never had to find out how strong that apostle was in a straight fight. Which for Guts is perfect, it lets him move on to the next one faster. Maybe it was weak, maybe not. Point is Guts killed it without having to know that info.

My point is that it's such an exception as to be notably inconsistent. Hell if you're admitting it's an exception you're essentially agreeing with me: it isn't normal.

And while you're right that he does things to make apostles hesitate, he's also a noted "not into sex" guy. So not into sex is he that into adulthood he still has nightmares of buttrape, and doesn't like being touched. And the reason I bring that up is that that, along with all his other hangups and traits, IS still there while he's in full on black swordsman mode. In fact the point of the introduction isn't that he's completely too far gone, it's that he wants to think he is, but he never will be and is instead still sad and depressed.

>He never attempts or does anything similarly "underhanded"
Guts doesn't care about fairness or sport, he's a mercenary. He will abuse any weakness to abuse the apostles to make them as vulnerable as possible.
>Which... is actually not really all that indicative of what you'll find throughout the series anyway.
The scene is there to shock you and fuck with your expectations, although if you are a bit smart you can tell what's up from the moment he says ''It's you who is trapped''.
Kek.

My point is it is an exception for apostles, NOT Guts. But you're not saying the apostle was out of character.

Guts used Theresia to critically hit the count.

Lemme ask you this: Why aren't you mad that Guts didn't freak out when Farnese straddled him naked and started talking dirty and molesting his sword?

But it is for Guts. Honestly it'd be one thing if there was even one other example of him even getting hard, but there isn't.

>The scene is there to shock you and fuck with your expectations
I know, that's why I said
>I have to imagine Miura just thought it was cool and hadn't come up with the detail that he was a rape survivor yet

You mean the "more evidence that Guts is uninterested in sex" thing? I don't know why you're using "freak out" either. Honestly Berserk is old and Miura started it when he was young. Not being consistent on character detail from the start isn't unbelievable and I don't even really knock it that much.

Guts is on Skeling which feeds off the Spirit Tree or something. Griffith is on a path to remove any threat that could usurp him and be the one true leader of the ultimate kingdom.

Guts knows Griffith will not be satisfied with Falconia and will just keep eliminating shit until he's the only powerful ruler left.

I'm hoping for a time skip and preparations for an all-out war. Guts could team up with the Bakiraka

I'm curious: Have you ever had this discussion before on Yea Forums? Anyway point being it makes sense because it made the apostle let its guard down and it's in character for Guts to place himself in harms way to get the best shot at killing something.

And you say Guts hates sex, isn't interested, etc. but he wasn't doing it to enjoy sex, he was doing it to kill something he hates even more than his sexual trauma. And you know another thing Guts hated during Black Swordsman? Himself! So this idea that he wouldn't degrade himself and pretend to be seduced for a sure kill is ridiculous.
>getting hard
Maybe Guts was pushing rope? Maybe he had a murder boner. Either way, the apostle don't care, it was trying to eat him and Guts doesn't care if his dick is hard, just that his arm cannon ejaculates death at point blank range.

>I'm curious: Have you ever had this discussion before on Yea Forums?
No.

>Anyway point being it makes sense because it made the apostle let its guard down and it's in character for Guts to place himself in harms way to get the best shot at killing something.
I acknowledged that and said it was flimsy reasoning given he never does anything similar and has a massive distaste for anything sexual. He also has a massive dislike for reopening old mental wounds.

>but he wasn't doing it to enjoy sex
Your pee pee no get hard without pleasure. This guy went limp just because Casca, who he actually likes, was close to his body and reminded him of rape trauma. After that, he seems to mostly get over the trauma part, but he still never has any lust unless it's for Casca, who he loves.

And while you can get hard even if you don't want to, it's really not the easiest thing. Given his
-dislike of sex, period
-dislike of apostles
and
-dislike of being touched
that's a lot going against his dick. Gut's is very willful, but nowhere else has he willed himself to, against all evidence to the contrary, sport a stiffy he didn't want.

Femto isn't Griffith btw.

The scene being designed to fuck with your expectations just reinforces the impact of the reveal that Guts was a rape survivor all along. Also, there are hints about that during all the BS arc and even the prototype since he saves someone else from rape.
>he wasn't doing it to enjoy sex, he was doing it to kill
That's basically the bottom line to all this issue. But maybe that user was just attracted to the apostle and is projecting.
Even if Guts was having pleasure i doubt he cared about it other than using it as a tool to decieve the apostle.

griffith will probably eventually try to defeat the godhand and guts will join him

>No.
Okay, thanks. It's just that I have.
>he never does anything similar
He does. If you mean sex specifically, what other apostle has attempted to fuck him? The closest thing is Rosine coming onto him, and he actually DID let her get in close and think she won before blowing her up with the cannon.
>Your pee pee no get hard without pleasure.
Like I said that doesn't matter here. You're focusing on the sex. Guts was focusing on the point blank headshot. Even the apostle was more focused on murder than how good the sex was. So basically it comes down to: If you were to assume Guts was just mashing his flaccid dick between her legs while she pretended to be into it in order to eat him, and he pretended to be into it in order to murder her, would you be more convinced of the utility of the ruse?

Because I can't contradict that angle from this, can you?

Attached: Berserk_v1_p005.jpg (1078x1600, 669K)

Are you not male? Do you not understand how the dick works? Getting up is a simple matter of a pleasurable thought, and losing wood is a simple matter of an unwanted thought. It's far less physical just to get an erection, and far more mental. And he had to have one, since he is fucking the apostle. He didn't simply entice her, somehow although touching grosses him out, flashes him back to when his ass got plowed through, etc, he just ignored that and sported a hardon although again, throughout the first arc, we still see that Guts's emotional state and level of trauma is really not that different. He still has all the same hangups.

It doesn't really fuck with my expectations it just feels out of character, ESPECIALLY as you see numerous times that he has no interest in sex or physical contact. And since you really only have this one, inconsistent scene that contradicts with everything else we know about the character, with the only leg to stand on being something that doesn't make sense (willfully arousing himself in a state where he should really have no means of getting aroused), it just screams of "why even bother arguing this, you have nothing"

Honestly I don't give a shit. If it was intentional it's bad writing, if it was unintentional it was shortsightedness on Miura's part. In either case I don't knock it because Berserk is old and I can't blame a man running a serialization for being inconsistent.

>He does
No, he doesn't.
>If you mean sex specifically
what the hell else would I mean

>If you were to assume Guts was just mashing his flaccid dick between her legs while she pretended to be into it in order to eat him, and he pretended to be into it in order to murder her, would you be more convinced of the utility of the ruse?
It would actually make more sense, but as far as we know he's in there, which means he's hard.

>what other apostle has attempted to fuck him?
Oh shit, I forgot about Slann. That was more like rape though wasn't it? Guts saw a Godhand and just went into a completely blind rage, he didn't fall into her grasp on purpose. Nevertheless, he did cannon her while half naked, so still kind of similar. At least visually.
Stop obsessing over the relative hardness of his dick. It's coincidental in this, my God.

Attached: Did Skull Knight just make a joke.png (1266x1800, 737K)

Attached: 6417e5a965699b1cfaf297bb3085d10a42c3d910919c53b0d278e8465d4f3fd1.jpg (372x476, 69K)

>Stop obsessing over the relative hardness of his dick.
You realize that that matters a lot when this is a guy who hisses like a cat if you brush a hand on his shoulder, right?

My ultimate point is this: it's an unneeded scene seeing as everything else we see in Berserk gets across well what person he is, what mental state he's in, and so on. The intro feels like it's selling the series, it feels like a really typical hardcore metal fuck yeah opener and it works, really, for a lot of people. Thing is, it doesn't really fit in the grand scheme of things. It's not enough to be condemning, but I'm going to criticize what criticizable.

You can have boners in the most visceral and unconscious way and still think you don't want sex for more self-aware psychological reasons, he can be attracted by the apostle's human form but disgusted by it at the same time for different reasons. I don't understand how the first scene implies in any way that Guts is not disgusted by the idea of fucking an apostle (or anyone for that matter).
He's just sacrificing himself because that very specific situation demands it. He's not out of character, he's inhibiting his disgust also because the other user said about hating himself.

>No, he doesn't.
Yes he fucking does! He tries to trick apostles in order to get close enough for a kill all the time, doing underhanded shit like taking hostages and using people as bait. Guts is far from an honorable fighter. The point is he'll do ANYTHING to kill an apostle. He hates apostles more than he hates sex! More than he hates himself! They are the top of his shit list and there's no opportunity he won't take to destroy them, especially in Black Swordsman.

>but as far as we know he's in there
Eh, it's not like there's a shot that shows his erect cock lodged inside her warm, tight vagina. We just see her saying "yes yessss" like a practiced prostitute before she monsters out. I really don't think either of them was in it for the sexual pleasure. So you can assume whatever you want there since it's not important.

The problem is that this nigga can't get up and hasn't in any other situation unless true love was involved, which is a very defining point as that ties into his childhood development.
>Yes he fucking does!
When does he sexually do anything else in the series not with Casca. user, stop.

>He hates apostles more than he hates sex!
Yeah, but trauma isn't like choosing whether you suck up to your boss or tell him to fuck off.

>The problem is that this nigga can't get up and hasn't in any other situation unless true love was involved
Depends on what's going on emotionally, in the apostle situation it was probably much more easy to disconnect emotionally than when he had his first time with Casca.

You know after posting this I remembered he read the book on Kama Sutra after Griffith offered it to him and seemed pretty interested.

However at the same time, he was the type to put on a facade for Griffith and anyone else if it meant he could pretend he had no past weakness. He wore a facade with Casca all the way up until they had sex, and then nearly choked her to death from being literally triggered.

Maybe. I've said, it has a justification, I just don't think it's a good one.

The series wouldn't be any worse without those first 3 or so pages.

Attached: Heres+a+picture+of+griffith+getting+raped+by+donovan+enjoy+_220e49065a63e103cc4b4024fa42ec46.jpg (960x724, 300K)

>My ultimate point is this:
Followed in essence by "I don't like it." Okay. I'm just saying it's not out of character. It's really really not when you consider where his head was at that time and how much he hates apostles.

You're willfully misconstruing what I meant by that and continuing to obsess over whether or not the sex was good, or if Guts wanted it, or if his dick was hard, which is all silly. I won't stop calling you silly for that even if you ask, because you are.

He can easily choose to pretend to be into sex in order to kill someone he hates more than sex. People hold sex in such high regard I guess it's impossible for them to imagine anything could EVER take priority over feelings regarding it. In this case they did, simple as that. And no, I don't care if his dick was hard or not before you go on about that again.

Why do you suppose it is a liftable curse? Especially why would Griffith, of all people, have the power to lift it, even if it was?

Griffith offered them up as sacrifice to demons/apostles/evil. As in "payment in order to attain his dream". Everything up till now suggests that there is not a single way in whole Berserk universe to undo the brand of sacrifice, maybe short of destroying God Hand altogether and maybe even IoE too.

How the hell it would be conceivable that Griffith, the one who made the sacrifice in first place, would be able and allowed to lift the curse? And what it would mean? The only thing I could imagine it meaning would be Griffith being stripped of his status as God Hand and given his humanity back ... in the state he left it, i.e. at best the wrecked husk it was after year of dungeon torture. And even that would be lucky scenario for him, instead of just being sent directly to vortex since he "shouldn't" even have a corporeal body any more.

>Okay. I'm just saying it's not out of character. It's really really not when you consider where his head was at that time and
No, it really is if that's what you're considering. As I said his mental state isn't really that different.
>to obsess over whether or not the sex was good
what
>if his dick was hard, which is all silly
Let's pretend being a PTSD victim of rape is silly, lol

Next up: Asuna gets hold of a Behelit?

Isma is best girl. Fight me faggots

Isn't it a bit weird that the godhand transformation started happening the moment he said "yes" you'd think they would wait until everybody was sacrificed.

Is Femto somehow incomplete becuause he is missing 2 pieces?

>Let's pretend being a PTSD victim of rape is silly, lol
Is that what this is about for you? Self inserting is fine until you use it as an excuse to distort a character's established motivation. Guts' primary motivation isn't being nursing his intimacy issues, it's revenge. For which he will put aside pride, and everything else.

Guts puts himself in harms way a lot, physically and emotionally, in order to fight, in order to get revenge. It's a recurring theme. No one else has ever tried to seduce him and let their guard down, but he's done other stuff he hates to get a good shot. Sex is NOT an exception there, it just isn't something that specifically came up often because most apostles aren't discount succubi.

>Guts' primary motivation isn't nursing his intimacy issues, it's revenge.
In that arc it was, but he's moved on from it now.

I know. But he does still put himself in harms way a lot when he fights. It's kind of his main thing.

>Self inserting is fine until you use it as an excuse to distort a character's established motivation
What?
>Guts' primary motivation isn't being nursing his intimacy issues, it's revenge. For which he will put aside pride, and everything else
Guts is human and is driven by his human personality in everything, the kind of person who says he'd kill a child if it meant he could kill an apostle, only to nearly kill HIMSELF for that child. His fucking RAPE is an integral part of his character which extends to everything from his lack of closeness to the Band of the Hawk to how hesitant he is to give literally anyone or thing a modicum of trust.

And Guts is a fighter, not a fucker, and you can say up and down it's not an exception, but with no actual evidence aside from one small seen at the literal start of the manga, you'll have to forgive me if I find the suggestion preposterous.

And he has in fact not fully moved on from anything. He carries burdens endlessy. He basically went from completely rejecting sex to being unmoved by anything sexual, which doesn't exactly suggest to me he's better, especially when he's still like eUueeGH when other people touch him.

You can pretend it makes sense that his hate would override his emotions all you want, except we know that it doesn't and see that it doesn't. He still has his weaknesses despite wanting to not have them. Ignoring that is just showing some kind of ridiculous dullheadedness.

Red= Ireland
Orange= England
Black = Norway
Blue = Sain and Portugal
Brown = Greece

>Red= Ireland
>Orange= England
>Black = Norway
>Blue = Sain and Portugal
>Brown = Greece

Forgot Pic

Attached: pori.png (1673x1200, 668K)

I will fuck you in the ass until you turn straight.

Attached: chen vibrating.gif (205x190, 57K)

>Red= Ireland
>Orange= England
Kek.

I dont understand the joke

Isma a cute.
It isn't an exception. It was a strategy that worked. You're interpretation of the character's priorities are odd. You think his rape trauma is more important to him than his hatred of apostles, and perhaps everything else. I won't agree with that ever, but I won't keep arguing the point.

Attached: Berserk_v35_p144.jpg (2830x4200, 1.52M)

>You're interpretation
Oops. Your. Guess I'm starting to get sloppy.

The tl;dr is that protestant potato gypsies' colour of choice is orange. They can be really autistic about it.

WTF guys, we can have erections without having emotional attachments. Try noFap for as long as Guts did and see if you wont hump an apostle.
You guys are either women or virgins.
Oh and the apostle had tits.....

Attached: 3874d62c39addd76c931fd6530f9f0e52bdfe5901765f4d6fbfe8bba7b06d964.jpg (579x685, 194K)

i got into berserk for the blood and rape but ended up getting a loli fetish

Oh, I see. Thanks, senpai.

>Try noFap for as long as Guts did and see if you wont hump an apostle.
Do I need to get bumchurned by a giganigger first?

>the apostle had tits
But Guts was created by Miura, who is openly lolicon! Checkmate, atheists!

Attached: Loli defense force by Miura.jpg (1077x623, 178K)

Evil has prevailed once again.

Justice has prevailed once again!

>in any other situation unless true love was involved
BS, no instance was shown in which Guts had erectile dysfunction.
The guy had no time for sex, because he was either chasing Casca or killing demons.
And why would the guy have problems with using sex as a tool to murder demons?
You even admitted that he doesn't have this emotional attachment or fantasy about what sex should be like, unlike these permavirgins here who think that it should be with someone special. You played yourself homie

Why? The government does that to you on a daily basis already

Love always triumphs.

Your other options are: Old fat noble. Trolls(multiple). Wyald.

I don't think he's gonna agree.

Attached: So edgyyy.png (1214x1800, 527K)

>Your other options are: Old fat noble. Trolls(multiple). Wyald.
Old fat noble-sama isn't even in the same ballpark as the others. He might even pay me.

Well, no? The "transaction" happened in full when the brand was put on BotH members. Whatever the fuck happened after that is of no consequence. Had the apostles bandied together and had a group epiphany about ethics and decided to leave them alone would have been just fine too, as far as sacrificing was concerned.

The only iffy thing was how Femto was given a chance to play with the "toys" he had already given up. Maybe apostles just wanted to entertain him on that one.

Crackers gonna crack.

Yeah, but he'll fall in love. Could you really risk breaking his pure heart?

Attached: Berserk_v08_p041.png (1222x1800, 416K)

Who knows, I could very well fall for such a gentle, sensitive creature. We all need a little love in our lives, throwing it away or trampling it down is such an unbecoming thing to do.

The tears in his eyes are so genuine. He probably swore off other boys cold turkey after that. Freed them all like the little slave children in Temple of Doom. He'd found his one true husbando.

>He'd found his one true husbando.
Who then promptly killed him.
Should've known that 3DPD is bad for you.

the most compelling tragic romance

Look at that smug smirk on Griffith's face. That's the real lesson of Berserk: Never trust good boypussy.

Attached: Berserk_v08_p043.png (1063x687, 257K)

When will they reveal that Skull Knight has been dicked down too? how about Zodd?

by the end of berserk in 2040 everyone will have been retroactively dicked
even the IoE
even the reader

im gonna make it my mission to fulfill this prophecy and dick down every berserk reader i come across

I'm willing to make the sacrifice if it means i'd get to see the ending.

Attached: es.png (800x1181, 360K)

It's the nip way.

Attached: through dick unity.png (678x472, 17K)

>even the reader
Finally, the perfect excuse for the state of my sex life!
>even the IoE
Those weird aorta nub things it has are pretty sexy. Plus, God of desire? Who are we kidding with that.

Attached: 006.png (568x568, 109K)

>Guts
>has never done anything underhanded
Unbelievably retarded!
His entire life has been underhanded! Survival is about being underhanded and using whatever tricks you have up your sleeve... like pretending to be too weak to fight in order to have a giant snake lift you up to it's face so that you can blow it's head off with a cannon, for example, or using little girls as BAIT for monsters...
How is that not underhanded?
Did you even read the manga?
Maybe you just watched the anime or something, because Guts has always been very prone to underhanded tricks, ESPECIALLY post-eclipse lol

this post reeks of reddit

Every single one of y'all is a fool. Guts killed her during sex because she killed Corkus during sex. It's an act of ironic revenge.

But what if every apostle had tried to have sex with Guts before transforming? Would he have agreed to fuck the Count in the ass and then blow his head off when he started transforming into a slug monster? What if Guts ended every fight that way? IMAGINE

Attached: NO KISSING ON THE LIPS.png (1203x1800, 611K)

He didn't see that though, did he? I thought he was too busy up on the plateau to see how each of the Hawks died.

Attached: Berserk_v13_p050-051.png (2498x1800, 1.4M)

Skull Knight was telling him how it all happened when he galloped them to Rickert, it was pure banter.

Attached: file.png (890x585, 826K)

Guts was so edgy after the eclipse, that when he finally made himself stop being edgy, that part of his personality seceded from the rest of him, and became its own entity of pure edge that lives inside of his soul.

Attached: Berserk_v3_p048.png (1222x1800, 435K)

to be fair the shit head was pretty stuck up so seeing him get humiliated like that was really satisfying

Attached: Puckisverynice.jpg (104x140, 8K)

Attached: Berserk_v15_p037.png (506x286, 55K)

It makes that scene where he sheds a tear that much more effective though.

Very true. The look of emotional anguish was poignant. You could see all this misery was tearing him up inside.

truly moving

where the fuck are the leaks

There we have it. Support the shit outta that man. Next Berserk anime/movie could be it. BUY THE BLURAYS N SHIT

If he doesn't kill Griffith and marry the loli mage I'm gonna freak.

Attached: 156654566465.png (500x500, 260K)

Simbly ebik. God bless Europe

Attached: 11427255_816860885076810_5772860233796490569_o.jpg (1600x989, 214K)

CUTE

Are Guts and Casca not still branded?

If this dream had gone on Monkidro wouldn't have stopped at just the honey pot.

Miura's comment for 358
anyone translate?

Attached: zsgNPYa.jpg (1141x249, 141K)

the pleasure of being cummed inside

"Get fucked, I just wanna play Idolmaster."

The initial reason for taking her to Elfhelm, before Guts learned magical psychotherapy was an option, was because it was a place where the brand doesn't attract evil spirits. Like Godot's weird cave.

Also their brands have been sealed by etched talismans for a while now. It's not perfect, but they don't get attacked by ghosts as much. Now it's just random battles with Kushan familiars and Lovecraft parodies.

"Looking for a new artist, i'll be the ideas guy"

U mean turks

Who cares fag no one asked

They are still going to vortex when they die, even if it happens from old age.

So i can play idol master ....smart Miura very smart

"Hello my name is Miura Kentarou and i drew this"

>You're waifu a shit

Brit comic wizards can give most nip chuuni writers a run for their money. Grant Morrison is also infamous for being completely off the wall. Honestly it's what gives a lot of british comics their charm and why they're usually some of the better writers in the western world.

All that said, Ellis would have a hard on if he read the Tower of Conviction arc.

So basically like a better written Spawn? i.e: reasonably popular in its heyday and praised for its art, but has since fizzled out in terms of pop culture consciousness?

WTF that is my home

Attached: wut.png (626x223, 124K)

I thought they were Hindus with all that Kshatriya of Durga Pishacha Asura stuff

looks like the guy griffith whored himself to

Attached: gennon thonk.jpg (300x300, 34K)

Maybe Danann can help with that too. They have time to figure that out and a whole island full of wizards, and Flora sure didn't get sucked into no vortex (and the brand even reacted to her)

Well I say they have time and wizards but Griffith is about to fix both of those things

You know what? That could be an improvement at this point.

I don't hink they ever got that far mate
look north, the baltic got btfo, so it's probably a bit more north so my home :)

Attached: 1548731926003.png (604x521, 347K)

ITS COMING OUT TOMORROW WHERE ARE THE FUCKING LEAKS

If miura handed the drawing of Berserk to someone, who would you be the happiest with?

Attached: 1548737154452 (1).jpg (750x745, 106K)

Mozgus would really charge his magic wand huh? But the problem is it wasn't just the Holy See that was evil. The cultists rebelling against it were also vile depraved murder cannibals, and while the Holy See's reaction was fucked up, the church had a legit grievance with a serial killer going around murdering priests.

I get the feeling "all sides are fucked up" isn't the message he'd prefer. And then, you bring in the peaceful knowledgeable witches, but Miura fucks it up by making the local church man see reason and not be a bad guy after all, and the witch is guilty of intolerance too and makes mistakes.

Netflix Castlevania didn't appear to be that big on equivocation.

Murata

>I don't hink they ever got that far mate
What do you mean?

I'd be okay with Murata only because I know he churns out pages like a fucking fiend sometimes.

Junji ito out of pure curiosity of how it would turn out. I imagine he could make some really neat horror armors, but everything would become cheesy.

Attached: b48c6d81e65e4f48871fecef73b8be66.jpg (1958x3537, 709K)

Hindus never got into Europe my man, there's a lot in between India and Europe

I really like Ito too, but outside of monster designs being scarier many characters would suffer from the same face, wich is fine in a short story with a handfull of characters, but Berserk, not so much.

Oh, I see. I just meant the Kushan in the manga. I thought they were supposed to be Hindus and someone else said they were something else I thought

According to the redditfags info thread, the Korean site that used to leak them got shut down.

Wait, really? That fucking blows. How many more days will we have to wait without them?

Attached: 1548716954334.jpg (278x200, 25K)

Young Animal digital is available the 25th, shouldn't be long before somebody buys it and leaks the contents.

>mfw it's already the 15th here
How long 'till that's the case in Nipland?

Attached: 1549047361148.png (508x537, 237K)

True, honestly I'm really bad with remembering creators names, his sticks with me though, maybe the artist for Vagabond.

*25th

It's 7 PM of the 25th over there, should have released a lot earlier, guess nobody bothered to leak it.

So today

Q Hayashida

Griffith is what he needs to be to reach his goal.

dumping preview pages

Attached: 1511571204856284.jpg (638x900, 93K)

Attached: c983be1204856294.jpg (638x900, 113K)

This looks more CGI than before
What the fuck Miura?

Attached: 9a3c831204856304.jpg (638x900, 114K)

Attached: feee271204856324.jpg (638x900, 106K)

So what's going on?

"I've just noticed that Berserk serialization started on the first year of the Heisei Era."

thanks user. but... disappointed by the drawing style

is this another griffith chaper?

Attached: 1554860363639.jpg (201x220, 16K)

You say this as if was a surprise?

So this chapter is gonna focus on Griffith and his board of retards?
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH CASCA AND GUTS GODDAMIT

Man, sometimes I wish I never started reading this fucking series, along with vagabond

Attached: 1467142388484.png (1160x548, 210K)

To what end do we do the things we do, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1540618098617.jpg (786x638, 84K)

just develop Stockholm syndrome like me and convince yourself you like stories without endings.

Attached: 1428126643452.png (250x250, 81K)

Based

Attached: hawk.png (299x441, 313K)

>a fucking dinner scene with griffith and the apostles

Attached: 200% BERSERK 2.png (500x531, 200K)

>I waited 8+ months for this
>again
>and again
>and again

Attached: 1469635697325.jpg (558x976, 154K)

griffith's ultimate act of villainry is turning the story into one without a conclusion. he exists forever in the pages of berserk as an undefeated villain. he will even outlive his own creator.

H-heh maybe only the first chapter is about griffith and Miura will have the rest take place on elfhelm r-right?

Attached: worriedjak.png (645x773, 24K)

back to hiatus time now boys
youtu.be/70GD2SBCq64

New thread:

I am Cum