Maybe completly submitting to someone is truly the key to happiness

Maybe completly submitting to someone is truly the key to happiness

Attached: 1554826679192.jpg (1920x1080, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1049256/39c288d29e/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Maybe

Attached: qwaser-1012.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Beats retail anyways.

Why do you think women are generally more happy than men?

KURUMI BTFO

Attached: 1555734036829.png (975x1400, 1.5M)

Attached: think.jpg (1280x720, 145K)

>i left nico alone for five minutes with nozomi and came back to this

Attached: suspect-takes-poison-in-court.png (703x460, 274K)

Did asuka found her rape dungeon?

Yes

Attached: 1555734101968.png (975x1400, 1.7M)

Up until your master stops acting like your fantasy dom and reveals themselves to be an individual with demands that won't always satiate your masochism.

But that's where the real fun begins, user.

Attached: 1523325851406.gif (540x432, 405K)

go home darkness

Attached: towel.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

Halfway through organizing 6 years' worth of your mistresses' pay stubs for her upcoming audit, you might think differently.

Some people are into that, you know. There's a whole subset of people into service.

Granted, it's a much smaller subset than the more common "choke me, daddy" variety.

>Maybe completly submitting to someone is truly the key to happiness
This is how religion works.

Kurumi is just BTFOing herself. Asuka will no doubt forgive her.

Some might not like to submit at the beginning but give it time and they'll love it.

Attached: t5.jpg (950x1363, 564K)

if you are a woman, yes

Attached: taiga atheism.png (506x538, 216K)

God is supposed to be an all-knowing entity who is a sustainer of the human race and others as well as one who punishes them for their misdeeds without anyone able to stop Him or question His actions.
Submitting to God sounds like a good idea to me.
Rebelling against such a being is illogical.

Attached: 1537867949684.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

Except there are a lot of gods that allegedly do that, and all of them say you're going to hell if you believe in the wrong god. If you were the true god, would you be angrier if your people didn't know you existed or if they sucked the dick of a false god?

If god is all-knowing and all-powerful as well as one who punishes the human race for their misdeeds, then why does evil exist?

Attached: confused anime frodo.jpg (350x472, 27K)

Cause they're more social and communal and maintain a support network better than men.

His plot for more people to believe in him

>character is such a sub that they roll over into being a dom
we need more of this

Attached: 1521427607535.jpg (473x587, 57K)

subs all have parent issues, they want a mommy/daddy authority figure

Wow aren't you just a philosopher

Depends on the point of view.

Any new translations?

fuck off muslim shill I will never surrender

>see a picture of a submissive anime girl
>immediately think about muslims
Unironically seek help.

t.

Attached: 1540327357091.png (281x531, 183K)

>If our enemies kill us, we win!

what the fuck

fuck that man god is jelly of mankind he can suck a million dicks

remember when the muslims kidnapped 10000 10 year old christian boys
remember when the catholic church sent an army of children to them as tax and called it a crusade

The British forces developed a tactic where they laid down suppressive artillery fire in lines advancing in front of their soldiers. It was very effective but the infantry advance had to be precisely timed and not too fast or you risked getting shredded by your own artillery.

So you advanced at a brisk walking pace while everything in front of you repeatedly exploded until you got to the enemy trenches. Big improvement over just running across while under enemy fire.

It's kind of jarring Kurumi turned this girl into her Violence Jack pegleg dog but the story turns around and gives her a little arc about her and her mother and the squad being family now

>submissive anime girl
She isn't really submissive, just utterly broken after too much torture

You blew it

ah shit this thread already got fucked harder than a one armed girl in a War Nurse torture session

Yes please

Attached: SAO quinella submit to.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

I need source

Isn't that nice?

>god punishes Evil
>why does evil exist?

>Having every aspect of your life accounted for and taken care of by someone else is freeing
Damn who would have thought

shut up, roastie

It just shows she isn't completely broken, she doesn't actually think she is a dog (which is already shown in that scene). She just submits to whatever Kurumi wants.

It depends entirely on whom you submit to.

>Maybe
lel
It's the true path to genuine happiness.

Attached: __arthur_pendragon_artoria_pendragon_and_artoria_pendragon_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_pvc_par (700x947, 648K)

New chapter comes out in a few hours.

Attached: 0166.png (884x1257, 637K)

Only to an all powerful being. But humans? No. Humans are fallible creatures. The key tp happiness is to do whatever you want, whenever you want. Submitting is just making someone else choose.

We aren't gonna get it until May though

>people actually believe this

wan wan

Isee. Thanks user

Attached: 1552074664502.jpg (1920x1080, 441K)

Was this in a manga?

That seems like a horrible place to display Square Enix name

>Freedom from choice
We can't run forever, user.

Attached: 1534710475049.png (1356x762, 1.2M)

Says who?

Attached: nigerundayo.png (204x210, 36K)

Someday, user. Someday..

Attached: 1542327057143.jpg (600x985, 64K)

Ecstas Online

Some trash that is not even updating.

what's even the point of subs, it's like having a dessert without flavor if they consent

Attached: 1537871443173.png (1278x747, 673K)

Some people don't like rape

That's pretty narrow-minded.

Dunno, it makes me feel bad post-fap, which ruins the point

No it really isn't.

This, even if my dick gets carried away with some doujin in the moment, the instant it's over I immediately regret it.

Pretty much all but the most broken want to be rape/want to rape. Both require you be fucked up in the head, either due to a personality disorder, trauma, or some other shit.

Rapeplay is a thing people do, but that's much more controlled and carries a lot of stigma, even within many kink communities. Shut up with your stupid strawman, kiddo.

there's literally nothing wrong with non-concensual consensual non-consent buttsex

>Pretty much all but the most broken want to be rape/want to rape. Both require you be fucked up in the head, either due to a personality disorder, trauma, or some other shit.
You're right, that's more than just a touch narrow-minded. That's outright bigoted of you.

Sauce me please, all image searches failed.

exhentai.org/g/1049256/39c288d29e/

...even the SJWs would say that's stupid.

You're literally just pretending to be retarded, go back to your containment board and stop LARPing. It's cringey and ruins Yea Forumss board atmosphere. Yea Forums is for anime, not stupid LARPs.

Attached: STOP.png (890x665, 133K)

Thanks boss.

Attached: 1553362303640.png (989x665, 513K)

It's a good artist, enjoy. You'll probably recognize the tard one, though.

good, now suck my dick and be grateful for that

Go read Boethius.

But women in general are usually less happy then their male counter parts.

>But women in general are usually less happy then their male counter parts.
I am pretty sure they just complain more.

That's because they aren't dating me

It's pretty decent thought, and won't take too long for a new update, there's one more raw chapter and the next one probably comes out this week.

Modern women? Fuck no. Maybe when they're young but their happiness sharply declines when they age

Which is retarded, would be much more interesting if she didn’t.

Kurumi being mental or Asuka forgiving her? The first one is pretty funny, the second one is unavoidable really.

She's only going to forgive her because Kurumi is gonna leave out the part where she enjoyed it.