Kaguya

waiting for TL

Attached: 5486582763482.png (142x231, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qU3MO9F
twitter.com/ikuhananiro/status/863975534350303232
streamable.com/b2lyl
bilibili.com/video/av50226115
bilibili.com/video/av50226115/?p=2
bilibili.com/video/av50226115/?p=3
twitter.com/anime_kaguya/status/1120955478605844480?s=20
tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156650849403
mega.nz/#F!S8gzAKYa!mkPw2rU9RqyvreksOTdGoA
mangadex.org/title/29338/we-want-to-talk-about-kaguya
mangadex.org/title/28363/kaguya-wants-to-be-confessed-to-official-doujin
youtube.com/watch?v=zbo8q8oplq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1541987763012.png (321x406, 48K)

Got from work now and found out translation was out. Time to catch up before I beat my wife Miko.

Attached: A Dangerous Smile.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

Hopefully when the TL comes out we'll have a better quality thread

Attached: Maki comes instead.jpg (3000x3000, 1012K)

raws tomorrow, right?

>Maki comes instead
>Miko enough
>Miyuki break please
>Aka: better chapter
>thread keeps meme
>incest ramen boxes
>bad lino
>nurse white using black feeling
>BAKA kind cute
>Aka's effort future
>trust arc
>actually confess
>kino man
>Photon Chika
>BELIEVE faggot
>hanging pres
>Yea Forums come
>looks kinda hard
>Full sex Style fag

Someone having doubts about the direction of the series? Give them this handy-dandy bit of encouragement!

Attached: the_polite_phrase_is_'have_faith'.png (288x188, 107K)

Realistically speaking (without trolling), what other characters will lose their virginity?

Isn't a bad typed TL already on mangadex?

Ishigami and Tsubame.

What chapter is that 4koma that has Karen and Ishigami talking to each other while he's sitting down?

everyone but ishitgami

that's the tl .. not the TL

Maki will lose her virginity with ME when we marry in 6 years in Vienna during a romantic trip!

Attached: 1554333807822.jpg (1782x2545, 885K)

Reminder the full Chika ED is out

Prez will be butt raped by Kaguya with a strap on very soon.

no user, that is not the Totally Legit translation

Ishigami
Iino
Prez
Kaguya

You mean that 'what up doc in the house' wasn't legit? damn

In what timeframe? "Ever?" Possibly everyone, except Maki and/or Fujiwara.

Post it.

>Fujiwara
Yeah right, just like her sisters.

>Ishigami
He'll lose it at 24 yrs old after a timeskip where he's been dating for 6 years like a shounen romance protag.

And has 4 kids with Maki

>Possibly everyone,
Hayasaca will continuing serving kaguya and then pres once they're married and will masturbate furiously to them going at it every night while descending into cakehood

will ishigami smash tsubame or maki?

will maki get fat?

>serving kaguya and then pres

Attached: 3p.png (291x395, 102K)

Attached: qwer.jpg (967x567, 183K)

>cakehood

what?

All the flags point toward Maki and anyone who claims otherwise is delusional.

I've been gone for 3 years and this is the state of Yea Forums?

Aka doesn't really seem to care about flags
ie witch

how much stock do you think aka has in reproductive capital? is he subverting our prospectus with forced dividends? Or is it merely a dead cat bounce?

spoonfeeding was once considered haram but I'm sure some faggot will tell him anyway

As much as I love Kaguya, I really do hope Ice Kaguya will be around in some form or another from time to time.

I made like 10 grand off Qualcomm today

what does this mean?

Attached: 20190423_233154.jpg (166x94, 14K)

B.Bros my Otters won't stop sleeping they haven't moved in a week what should I do!?

Attached: 16003111006.jpg (1122x806, 225K)

ywn have a lapful of bakaguya

Attached: 20190423_233737.jpg (720x1141, 271K)

I love her

Attached: 1553965847350.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

How dense is Bakaguya does she emit a strong force of gravity?

Will she eventually collapse into a black hole?

Osaragi will lose it in less than 24 hours

did I miss an update after Prez fucking died?

You missed a whole chapter. Congratulations

fug, imgur links?

imgur.com/a/qU3MO9F

Attached: 74334037_p0.jpg (2560x1440, 1.44M)

someone uploaded a shitscan to dex

thank you user

Attached: 1554935637358.gif (417x566, 60K)

Attached: 6.jpg (1280x1867, 429K)

anyone know where the raws could be found?

In lhscans but they aren't up yet

Just noticed that the chapter is titled "Our Masks (Kaguya part 1)" so, I'm guessing there will be a part about Shirogane. Though, I'm not sure what his mask would be, considering that even though he hasn't been honest about his feelings, you can't really say he's been wearing masks like Kaguya and Hayasaka have.

Live action movies looks really good.

Attached: LA.jpg (578x761, 58K)

I feel like him trying to hide his insecurities, weaknesses and feelings could be Shirogane's mask.
Maybe we will get one of this for each character of the main cast

we Persona 4 now

Or she's refering to herself as a multitude because she's fucking insane

Attached: 1555246103970.jpg (729x485, 87K)

This is sinful

It should be Hayasaka instead

Anyone think she's kinda looks like the mass media club prez?

Attached: x8.png (746x1080, 142K)

Attached: 1555039479966.png (1275x839, 836K)

>motherzoned
She's gonna marry their kid calling it now. Square the triangle.

Prez "mask" is trying to be the perfect model student (to the point where it gets self-destructive). He does the secret training sessions to hide his weaknesses.

god the duwang tier translations makes this so much funnier

However since those skills don't atrophy he's actually a perfect human. He can be perfect at everything simultaneously given time.

But the stereotype is guys marrying clones of their mother.

Also, Chika has tried cockblocking her imouto from the President for no really good reason.

I'm not sure I agree. Shirogane, right now, is simply him trying to be the best he can be. Whilst he does indeed try hard to hide his weaknesses, trying to improve yourself is hardly what you would call a mask.

Fujiwara has a low opinion of pres

I kinda want to know the best looking guys in school based on Iino's comment.

Iino claims Pres is 4th or 5th best looking guy in school.

But does Iino's claim get thrown out the window when President gets a chance to sleep a full 8 hours, making his eyebags completely disappear?

Chika even started blushing when she noticed Pres's eyebags disappeared and girls started flocking to President because his scary eyes had disappeared thanks to a good sleep.

OH LOVE ME

MISTA

She's in extreme denial.

Maybe the Christmas Party might force Chika to confront herself.

After all, Chika's imouto is actually kinda more scarier than Chika with the potential for yandere based on her comments toward Pres's sister.

Attached: 1550101399498.png (800x1200, 359K)

>mfw seeing the live version of this song
Masayuki Suzuki is a goddamn man's man

>I'm not sure I agree. Shirogane, right now, is simply him trying to be the best he can be
You could say the same about Kaguya, but that doesn't change the fact that she believes trying to be nicer is a mask and her real self is being a bitch to everyone. Shirogane can easily believe his true self is being a pathetic failure and not being one is just pretending.

I want to give my six counties to this quarter-Irish lass, if you catch my drift.

where is this from?

>But does Iino's claim get thrown out the window when President gets a chance to sleep a full 8 hours, making his eyebags completely disappear?
How does that go against what Iino says? We know president is already popular with the bags, maybe losing them kicks him from 4th to 1st or 2nd

I LAY A FORMAL CLAIM TO THE WOMAN NAMED MIKO!
SHE IS MINE FOREVERMORE!

Attached: 1550974018810.png (796x682, 413K)

The president's mask is hiding his huge inferiority complex.

The thing is in Kaguya's case it's more believable as we've seen her thoughts, and we know she can be triggered into irrational hate (like how easily she would become jealous of Chika to the point of hating her, even though she's aware that Chika's been a very loyal and devoted friend to her)

Though we know Kaguya has indeed become a better person and that there is a rather noble side to her, there's also a darker aspect to her. On the other hand, Shirogane is a legit noble guy.

now user, Lino is fat enough for all of us to share

Attached: 1529645845822.png (324x319, 84K)

How come Kaguya has a fan club but not Chika?

And the Media Club doesn't rank Chika anywhere at all even though the former President of the school, highly rated Chika as one of the top incoming freshmen to look out for?

Is it because Chika quit piano for some reason, making her lose potential fans?

Isn't it strange how someone like Chika should have more reason to have a fan club than Kaguya?

She mentioned people treated her differently before she joined the stuco, might have something to do with what made the third years pissed at Prez

twitter.com/ikuhananiro/status/863975534350303232

Your face when a hentai artist goes mainstream and she drew a Hayasaka fanart back in 2017

This girl is mine.

Attached: 73406718.jpg (732x1200, 418K)

Depressed prez looks like the first year prez

streamable.com/b2lyl

bilibili.com/video/av50226115

bilibili.com/video/av50226115/?p=2

bilibili.com/video/av50226115/?p=3

Attached: 1554484044830.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Once Prez wakes up from his coma, he ascends to El Observador de Estrellas

Attached: 1555778915329.png (292x417, 155K)

Wasn't Prez already depressed in his first year?

Will quack doctor finally cure Kaguya's disorder?

>a hentai artist goes mainstream
thanks to Hayasaka?

No, just wanted to mention that there is a reason why she stopped producing hentai and coincidentally, I noticed she drew Kaguya fanart before.

Not a doctor but was a CT Scan the correct procedure for heart diagnose?

Wouldn't a MRI plus MRA be better to check for heart issues?

>story by Aka
?????

Attached: 84375982734985729394.png (674x554, 357K)

Aka is like Tolken he was serving in a war and sent mail outlining his stories to his daughter G3.

Depends on the initial diagnosis and urgency of the case, but at that point he was probably just fucking with her.

It's still essentially the same thing though, Shirogane is a nobel nice guy but he hates the part of himself that's too weak to act on what he wants, his mask is the cool perfectionist that's worthy of being Kaguya's equal.

You can't cure stupidity.

do not worry, user
Miyuki-sensei has the cure for Kaguya (between his legs)

Wasn't she the one that demanded to be put in one?

At that point definitely

Attached: Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - c071-080 (v08) [mix] [Various] {a1}.zip-Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - c0 (823x1250, 441K)

Would Fujiwara just roast him if he tried to talk to her legitimately about his problems?

What did Hayasaka do to deserve such a stupid younger sister boss?

Attached: 1298421984171.png (330x273, 78K)

It's still radiation, though, right? I was wondering if an ultrasound of Kaguya's heart would have been good enough to satisfy her demands in this situation.

>Hayasaka dying of embarrasment
I hope Iceguya goes through the same situation

Considering what the Shinomiyas are like, getting Kaguya as her boss is close to a best-case scenario.

She'd probably start out by making fun of him and then backpedal hard.

so when are hayasakas mom and shiroganes dad gonna smash like bunnies?

Attached: 1503056162868.png (787x684, 918K)

If she's in Hayasaka's position, she won't be dying from embarrassment. She'd be overflowing with love juices from the confirmations that he's madly in love.
Put Kei in there to make the mirror image of Hayasaka's situation.

Never
Hayadad is alive and Papagane still hasn't divorced his wife for some fucking reason

It was the author's attempt at translating it themselves for us balance gaijins.

>quack doctor
kek

then, who is Sauron?

>new chapter
>dead thread

Looks like a lot of people dropped this already huh.

This is at least the third thread.

This is the 4th thread since we got spoilers

We all read that shitty translation two days ago. The thread will be active again when JB post the good one.

Why does papagane still have feelings for shiromom?

Single minded mentality, pretty much like his son. If we take Miyuki's relationship with Kaguya as an example, he probably focused too much on how much in love he was with his wife to notice her true personality, and unlike Kaguya, whoever the mom was, probably was a bitch.

Lyrics translation when? Does she only talk about ramen on the second part?

This is getting too stupid
Kaguya has genuine MPD
Not a joke. She needs physchological help

Or a good fuck.

Would that cure it?
I feel like her multiple personalities might argue about who should front during it.

As I remember the manga pretty much verbatim said she has a personality disorder.

I thought he said specifically "It is not real MPD"
despite you know being 100% MPD

Weiner

people mistake her for a bimbo

This chapter calls them multiple personalities yet still tries to say "it isn't as bad as MPD/DID".
Kaguya-chan chapters and the courtroom chapters were funny, but this whole arc with ice Kaguya being in control seems so out of place for the manga as a whole.

Attached: IMG_20190424_141338.png (721x406, 290K)

Its taking the joke to far.
Its like having yandere Kaguya and she actually physically assaults Fujiwara or Ishigami with a knife
It would stop being funny.

Do you know about any anime or manga like Kaguya-sama? Have read it all and now I need more like this.

So One Piece is getting a chapter this week. Are we getting one too?

Thread reminder that Shirogane (AKA Prez) will be conscious long enough to kiss Kaguya before having a second heart attack and dying on Christmas day

Why do you guys want Prez to die? Aka is not a hack btw he won't do it, Kaguya-sama will have a happy ending.

Theres one that aired last season that had a pretty similar concept, but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called

>not a hack
>when he already killed someone before

Attached: Witch.png (430x387, 67K)

But DID cannot be developed. It's most commonly the result of a traumatic experience that is so intense the brain basically goes into "switch user" mode to cope.

Kaguya is just a two faced bitch.

Kaguya runs in Weekly Young Jump, not Weekly Shonen Jump. But yes, we're getting a chapter this week.

Yes, only 2 years worth of President semen can stick them together.
Trought dick, unity.

>Kaguya-sama will have a happy ending.
If he doesn't succumb to his severe dramafaggotry and SUBVERTS YOUR EXPECTATION bonerhood
but let's hope for the best

Attached: ayy.png (127x182, 19K)

>SUBVERTS YOUR EXPECTATION
Aka didn't do it for the school festival arc for example, he can make an interesting manga without having to add plot twists time after time and drama without solution.

Well to be sure we have to wait for the Nip raws seeing as last chapter Chinese raws didn't have the going on break, end tag that the japanese one did.

Are there any raws/spoilers for the 4-koma out yet?

If you're looking for another one just with a similar concept there's a pretty good one called Last Game
If you're talking about one with the same level of detail, comedy and great characters then you're shit out of luck

Spyxfamily just started and it's pretty good.

Might have read it but Tsurezure children is worth a shot as well.

Oroka na Tenshi wa Akuma to Odoru

Its like a shitty version of Kaguya-sama with them being angel and demon

Need more /fa/ Kaguya art in my life

Attached: D42ey6PU0AAO9fb.jpg (643x800, 112K)

are they going to show kaguya and prez having se...?

Just caught up with the available chapters, thanks for the rec user it was a fun read.

4 PAGES
P
A
G
E
S

I never cared about fashion myself, but if dungarees are fashionable nowadays, the world is truly fucked up.

> All of Kaguya's stupidity emanates from her lap
Kino

Looks good, but with so few chapters I think I'd rather read other things before.

I'll look into them, thanks guys.

Wouldn't the doctor comment on Kaguya's relationship with Prez? He does know what Prez looks like, that Kaguya is in love with him and she even visits him at the hospital bed.

Attached: mo-mo.jpg (779x762, 72K)

Why exactly is her uniform a miniskirt? Did she modify it like Hayasaka, because fuck the rules? Not that I'm complaining.

Why the FUCK do I keep liking that stupid Fujiwara

That fucking bear plushie though

Imagine the police guy fucking that ass every night

If he values his life he'll look the other way. Prez is not long for this world anyway.

who's this already ?

>Prez like Kaguya
Oh shit guys I think Prez might win!

Yakuza daughter. Gets in regular fights with police dude.

God I want to be her pussy probation officer

>ywn kill a rival clan's leader to prove your worth to Momo

You know why user. Her massive heart

A cute chaotic cheating genki girl who trash-talk her fiends without mercy with a motherly side is indeed very likable

Attached: 1529423738576.jpg (768x768, 78K)

I love witch

whens this?

Attached: x7.png (888x1300, 460K)

Oh please let the police kid end up with the yakuza girl

i hope the girl dies. i fucking hate the yakuza

i hope the kid dies. i fucking hate the police

Perfect relationship right there.

Imagine the hatesex

I want some kind of Juliet situation for them

please no

Its like a reverse Love is War
Instead of two characters who are in love with each other going to war over it will be two characters who are actively trying to hurt the other ending up in romantic situations and falling love
War is Love.

Aka SUBVERTing YOUR EXPECTATION once again

Attached: heaven.jpg (205x246, 13K)

based

In two weeks....

Attached: El Observador de Estrellas.gif (504x260, 793K)

There are too many couples in this manga that would potentially end in hate sex.

sounds like my parents

>IshiIino
>Police guy x Momo
>Pres and Kaguya(if they have a fight)
Who else?

not ishi and the 3rd year girl?

We are talking about hate sex here.

Lies of the Sheriff Evans is pretty much Kaguya-sama in the wild west. It's worth a read if you're starving for something with a similar concept.

It's Kaguya without the progression or good side characters. Which is still good but just gets old after a while.

With Tsubame, it's more likely to be mild femdom and teasing.

Attached: img_1692.jpg (1088x603, 229K)

Kaguya's father is gonna be the villain for the final arc.
I'd like to see Kaguya and Shirogane combine their wit to dethrone him and take control of the Shinomiya group.

Attached: 53637265656e73686f74 251.jpg (466x349, 62K)

That'd be too unrealistic, I'd rather see Kaguya becoming a poorfag.

Attached: 1540318254358.png (317x359, 97K)

Look at the way she looks at him. She wants it.

Attached: 1530431097045.png (950x516, 234K)

couldn't get into that one

I meant it when I said that one is shitty.
But it does sort of have the same premise as in two characters trying to make the other fall for them.

Does iino actually hate ishigami though? Some points it seems she crushes on him.

Sure, that sounds fun too.

Based
Patrician's choice

Canonically used to hate him.

Yes and yes. Her unrealistically high standards mean she can't fall for a real person without hating him at least a little.

Used too, she found out what happened then? Or suspects?

Speedreader-kun here, which chapter was the the chapter with prez beeing in the water holding the piece of cloth/handchief ?

twitter.com/anime_kaguya/status/1120955478605844480?s=20
NICE

>They will never make a CGDCT anime of them before being separated.

Not "used to", she still does. Though she's having traces of some second thoughts.

Is this a sign?

Attached: D45vBe9U4AAT_k2.jpg (2048x935, 287K)

Cutest BD cover? Y/Y?

Attached: IMG_20190424_231657.jpg (420x594, 68K)

Not shown yet. It's a hint to an upcoming flashback(possibly "Freshman Year, Summer")

Summer will probably cover the general assembly, so perhaps Fall
Or they talk about the ribbon scene this arc and it doesn't get covered in Freshman Year

We don't know
But timeline wise seems like its was just a bit after he became Prez in first year

( here)Good point, I forgot the election's in September and he's already Pres in the flashback. Could be something we'll see tackled this arc. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Is the spin-off on break this week? I haven't seen any previews/raws yet.

>just get to the chapters where ice kaguya is back.

oh dear god not like this. no more.

Attached: 1502393933997.jpg (640x601, 31K)

>Is the spin-off on break this week?
I don't think so
The chapter usually release tomorrow

Best bros.

Attached: D2Qq5IGU0AAinwg.jpg (1652x2048, 266K)

Attached: kaguya otps2.png (712x816, 400K)

We're talking about hatefucking here. Non of these apply(aside from 2).

Has anyone scanlated tsunderella yet?

Fujiwara does have a fanclub. See the Sports Festival where half a dozen guys rush to shove their face into the same box of flour she did.

>Dat fucking yazuka ass tho
Why did Shirogane said that she was ungrateful?

I want a miscarriage arc with tsubasa and kashiwagi as the central characters.

Only if it has a Loss reference

How exactly he got the mob to owe him a favor is something that hasn't been revealed.

yakuza ass is best ass

Attached: 3DFC7BE7-7081-4982-A2D7-96819A586F9A.jpg (312x421, 91K)

It's kinda scary how many powerful heirs respect or even owe something to Pres. I could see it used as a plot point when it's finally time to confront Papamiya.

I love kaguya's ass

tonarinoyj.jp/episode/10834108156650849403
Looks like fun

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-24 [第18話] かぐや様は告らせたい 同人版 - 原作/「かぐや様 (597x460, 339K)

>Kashiwagi scared Maki away from Tsubasa
>Even though she adores Maki the most
Did the faggot author of the doujin even read the main manga?

Attached: Kashiwagi isn't into dead people.jpg (239x251, 18K)

YES

Attached: massage.jpg (330x260, 40K)

Heh

Attached: operation friendship 2.0.jpg (284x238, 31K)

>you tsundere so hard you accidentally kill your love interest

Attached: 1555610830368.jpg (987x657, 124K)

I don't get why online readers that have no method for zooming in exist.

It's literally a staple fanfic AU, canon has no place anymore.

Godiwishthatwereme.jpg

Attached: Hayasaka Massage.jpg (538x767, 151K)

Is there actually any symbolism behind characters being drawn without eyes?

everything is a symbol as my literature professor told me

wouldn't that be a yandere?

For Ishigami, it was symbolic of how he had shut himself off from people and stopped looking at them. That he had "closed his eyes".

If you've ever read Koe No Katachi, it's like the x's on people's faces.

Attached: x5.png (842x1300, 382K)

yeah I guess you're right on that one

Attached: 1507782901474.jpg (480x480, 22K)

I've only watched the movie, but yeah I get it

yeah that they represent a unit and not individuals

He breaks a lot of characters most of the time
So he either doesn't or just don't care

Remember when Kaguya punched F in the tit?

MAKI DIDN'T EVER FUCKING DESERVE THIS!

Shirogane is def on the spectrum in this AU
>forgetting the "is he cheating" chapter

I endorse this.

Attached: 1554290083339.jpg (722x660, 120K)

Prez may
>like Kaguya
but he
>love Ice

Attached: 1486688938676.png (870x1250, 318K)

otters warming up in the bullpen

what a bad jok

This is still the best face Kaguya has made
>pure shame
>pure terror
>trying to smile through it.

Attached: z18.png (828x1250, 450K)

Attached: 1497582571492.png (841x1250, 360K)

I kind of wish Papagane had summarized what happened to Miyuki with "Oh, we just talked. About you." Let him blow a gasket, too.

Juliet whatever the fuck its called is such bad nisekoi tier cuckmanga
>letting a dyke fuck your gf jus cuz lol

Will Papagane try to fuck with her again at their wedding?

Hayasaka's mom is single right? Step-sibling plot for Hayasaka and Shirogane would be ideal.

I love glasses.

Attached: 36373.png (840x836, 73K)

But what if Prez will develop a split personality from the stress?

>Aka's Juliet is better than the original author

>ywn put your face in her butt

you know wouldn't even be mad if they ended up together

She's still married. Kaguya and Hayasaka's fathers are really close apparently.

Attached: Family.png (1412x1110, 674K)

Kaguya is so brittle that their relationship will probably over in a blink of an eye

He is her godfather.

Close enough to be the same person
>MPD in the genes yo

Ponytail guya is absolute perfection

Attached: 7.jpg (399x207, 36K)

Kyon approves

He was right. Of course.

Attached: kaguya_83_15_4.png (801x424, 294K)

It works for Lino though

Attached: Iino watches with great purpose.png (112x250, 29K)

how long until iino and ishigami learn what the other has done for them?

probably never since ishigami x tsubame is 100% confirmed

Attached: 1532575513059.png (627x347, 260K)

Iino is a slut for being barraged with compliments which is something I can't even fathom see coming from Ishigami

That would just make it all the more powerful should he ever do it.

She hates him. She has kinda fallen for him when he gave her those photos and the heart. Ishi doesn't hate her

Aka loves making these subtle jokes with Papagane and Kaguya.

Attached: foretoldrapist.png (775x813, 245K)

Nah
She thinks he's cute. Is kinda the same face that she did when they were going to the haunted classroom

i'd agree but ishigami is such a self-insert that it'd be hard to disappoint readers like that

>Another kindergarden chapter
I wonder if the doujin artist likes Hayasaka or something
Not that i'm complaining

Attached: Blush.png (410x466, 184K)

>that spoiler
Keep dreaming

They will learn what they did for each other in the peak of the arc, a few days before the three months deadline. Or at least Iino willknow about it, either by Prez and Osaragi or by her own means

Now she can tell him, with it even being largely true:
>"I kissed your son so hard he ended up in the hospital."

Iino was obvious from her induction.

She only started to see him as a guy when he "confessed" so it's the truth.

Attached: never saw him that way before.png (792x1200, 360K)

is it i thought she was thinking about it?

Why hasn't papagane shown up to see his son in the hospital? It's not like he's busy at work or anything

ha work... no

but now she does so

I want her ex or some other trope of boy(friend) to show up at the christmas party. need some realism in my fake thots.

what up daddy in the ER!

They'll show up. It's just that I bet it's been only a few minutes since he passed out.
Imouto will show up too since she's a brocon in the bottom

Imagine both Papagane and Doc bullying Kaguya at the same time

He's a freelancer right?
He's very much could be at work

comedy gold

And Hayasaka, too, who needs to show up just to hide her face in her hands some more.

Oops, I forgot this exists.

Attached: 01.jpg (800x1142, 320K)

Attached: 02-03.jpg (1600x1142, 1.38M)

Why is this shirogane so autistic/optimistic

Attached: 04.jpg (800x1142, 280K)

Attached: 05.jpg (800x1142, 310K)

Now I'll be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Attached: 06.jpg (800x1142, 344K)

Attached: 07.jpg (800x1142, 315K)

Attached: 08.jpg (800x1142, 309K)

Attached: 09.jpg (800x1142, 259K)

He's not in love with Kaguya, so he doesn't try too hard to change to be perfect and someone he isn't.

Don't forget Kei
I want to see her reaction too

Attached: 10.jpg (800x1142, 319K)

Attached: 11.jpg (800x1142, 344K)

Attached: 12.jpg (800x1142, 290K)

Attached: 13.jpg (800x1142, 340K)

Attached: 14.jpg (800x1142, 308K)

Attached: 15.jpg (800x1142, 331K)

CUTE

>dyed hair/chill vibe before becoming a normie and punching his v-card
N O N C A N O N

Attached: 16.jpg (800x1142, 328K)

wtf is happening

Attached: 17.jpg (800x1142, 313K)

mega.nz/#F!S8gzAKYa!mkPw2rU9RqyvreksOTdGoA

Attached: 18.jpg (800x1142, 323K)

#MeToo

good pussy

>べつな 女とのラブコメにおいがしますね
"It smells like a love comedy with another woman huh.."

"Dad says its my turn to fuck the Yakuza girl"

Attached: big bear.jpg (466x466, 15K)

CUTE

Hey! I knew a girl from my classroom. She was very cute and a very, very nice girl. Quite innocent too. Now that I think about it, I should have tried to date her

I think a weeb girl in my design class was trying to hit on me but I'm not worth it.

who is playing bestgirl in the live action bros?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - 11 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.32_[2019.04.20_02.20.01].jpg (1920x1080, 967K)

I feel kinda bad for Kaguya but I really like shipping those two.

A tomboy from my uni class was hitting ng on me but I pretended to be dense because she was ugly

>The Kashiwagi date chapter where the positions are reversed and its Kaguya suspicious of Shirogane hanging out with Hayasaka
Chapter 210.
Screencap this.

Getting hit on doesn't register as getting hit on if they're ugly. Its just ugly people being weird.

Aren't those Karen and Erika?
She's two years older.
She shouldn't be there
>So young and already dying his hair

Well, I guess that since it's a non canon official doujin the author can do whatever the fuck he wants. And looks like he's a heavy ShirganeXHayasaka shipper

>Pre-school loli Kaguya clinging to teacher Shirogane
I didn't know I wanted this.

weeb girls are all fucked in the head

Those are his kids.

>She's two years older.
>She shouldn't be there
And neither of the characters should be kids but this is just a doujin.

She's only one year older than most of the cast, and Ishigami, Iino and Osaragi are with them too despite being one year younger. Don't think too hard about it.

>he's a heavy ShirganeXHayasaka shipper
Dunno, it's so one-sided Hayasaka feels like that one older girl in a lolicon show who's doomed to lose.

>that one older girl in a lolicon show who's doomed to lose.
Just one more reason to hate pedos

t. Ginko

>Hayasaka feels like that one older girl in a lolicon show who's doomed to lose.
>Even with all the odds on her favor she would still lose
She really can't catch

Attached: It's not fair.jpg (747x559, 125K)

dont worry ishigami will add her to the harem its all good.

What do you think Ishigami's marry, fuck, kill list is?

Implying he'd wait until then to fuck with her

Tsubame, Tsubame, Ogino

Ishigami is too good a boy to kill anybody
but
Iino - fuck
Mary - the vice captain
kill - see above

>Papagane and Doc teasing the shit out of Kaguya and becoming bros.
What are you waiting for, Aka?

Will Hayasaka win the Prezbowl in this AU?

Loliguya will send her to Venezuela if she does

He doesn't want to kill his main heroine through sheer bullying, most likely.

He already killed the MC and Karen
Aka is clearly a sadistic asshole

alright I am up to speed on the manga. anyone got any doujins or spinoffs I should start reading?

4-koma about the girls from the mass-media club(canon): mangadex.org/title/29338/we-want-to-talk-about-kaguya
Ecchi/AU spin-off by a bloke who made a Pres x Fuji doujin(non-canon; quality is hit or miss): mangadex.org/title/28363/kaguya-wants-to-be-confessed-to-official-doujin

>youtube.com/watch?v=zbo8q8oplq0

Attached: 456345634563563.png (390x564, 276K)

I still can't believe people hated the ED when it first played in the first teaser trailer. Fucking hipsters couldn't take a cute love song.

Don't bother reading the second one. It's fucking rubbish.

>pure terror

Can you blame her? She's scared shitless of her own father, so she doesn't know any better. Father figure = scary

She also doesn't know Papagane is a walking shitpost who is all bark and no bite, so she's better off not trying to wake a sleeping beast.

>shrinking uterus
what?

Attached: 1539592587770.png (203x419, 81K)

based

>"I kissed your son so hard he ended up in the hospital."

Knowing Papagane, he would probably assume she fucked him until Prez collapsed from exhaustion and troll her.

>Papagane and Doc teasing the shit out of Kaguya

I absolutely need this. Kaguya getting bullied into oblivion would at least make up partly for the shitty Iceguya chapters lately.

Attached: Gaijins cheering.jpg (480x360, 28K)

I was disappointed in Fruits Basket's new OP and new ED.

Fruits Basket's new OP sounds like a generic song for a Korean Drama. It doesn't really feel like Jpop at all.

Same goes for the ED. It feels like both of Fruits Baskets new songs are meant for a Korean live action drama and not an anime which is disappointing since Fruits Baskets original OP and ED felt more unique

I don't think it works that way

The school has more interesting people than the student council like other strange and interesting clubs and a rival faction of organizational power like the school clubs leaders gathering.

Why does Aka not expand the world of the manga beyond the student council?

since when did anons decide to upload their translations to mangadex?

Because Kaguya is just practice for IB's remake.

here, take this, user
Kaguya version of that pic

Attached: 95469274592749.png (503x534, 219K)

Isn't that why the Mass Media spin off exist?
Also the manga would become a mess if Aka started introducing a shitton of barely relevent characters

>the shitty Iceguya chapters lately.
Fuck off.

Because more things getting introduced means less focus on the main characters, and no one actually wants that.

>mfw the minute there are 4 chapters with (Ice) in the titles

Attached: 1532631092128.jpg (1280x720, 264K)

But the Mass Media is a lowering ranking club in the social hierarchy of the school if you looked at the power chart that had Sports Clubs at the very top of the period.

And the narrator of the manga did say this school wasn't as nice and peaceful as it looks. Like there are students whose families took over other students' families's companies through a hostile take over, branch family drama in families that are supposedly old big clans, and like police vs yakuza students, etc

It just feels like the student council is too small for such a big school.

Ishigami and Tsubame. Onodera when she joins them
Iino to some random old man
Kaguya to Prez's dad
Fujiwara to herself

But I feel due to this kind of focus, we don't get enough chapters where the cast interacts with random people more, especially Teachers or School Staff.

I know school festival arcs are suppose to be like this but I want to see the President just being in class and seeing how others approach him/

For example, when President kept failing at making Balloon Art, how did 2 random male classmates just so casually came up to Shirogane and then made fun of him, for sucking so much at making Ballon Art?

I thought due to Shirogane's eyes, people were too afraid to even say Hi to him in the morning.

How does the male population view Shirogane in general after he became President because he used to be seen as unpopular since he was a poor scholarship student.

Shouldn't there be some spoiled rich male kid from a big famous family, wondering how he get passed over Shirogane for student council membership?

We seen the Nerds in School that got owned by Ishigami when impressing the most popular girl among the 3rd years but there is a serious lack of Jocks in this story, stereotypically known to cause trouble and rivalries in stories.

I'm basically saying, this manga lacks douchebags despite the narrator saying that rich douchebags do exist in this school.

How did Shirogane conquer all these people that even the female yakuza chick in charge of the astronomy club isn't annoyed with Shirogane being on the roof with her?

>How did Shirogane conquer all these people that even the female yakuza chick in charge of the astronomy club isn't annoyed with Shirogane being on the roof with her?

That's still up in the air, but it must have been something spectacular, given how much it pissed off the third-years.

>Isn't that why the Mass Media spin off exist?
I wish it would actually do that. Outside Karen and Erika, 90% of the content is about characters that we already know well from the main story. The author doesn't want to introduce new characters, and when he uses some minor ones (the club president that was saved by Kaguya in the past, Shirogane's friends) he barely do anything with them. I enjoy the 4-koma, but I feel like it's underwhelming compared to what it could be. By the way, will we ever learn what the sakha club is ? Aka keeps using it even though this name makes no sense.

>how did 2 random male classmates just so casually came up to Shirogane and then made fun of him
Those were his classmates friends which were shown many times, they weren't random.

>By the way, will we ever learn what the sakha club is ?
Probably a fictional sport in Galdan Alrasam. Could very well be that Aka never explains it as a joke

>tfw no yakuza star gazing gf

I think a spinoff featuring Chika's /tg/ club would have been more popular than the Mass Media Club.

> you'll never rail her ass as she watches the stars

This is an athletic club so you're probably right.

Attached: s4.png (298x457, 47K)

If I remember correctly, he mentioned that he still has feelings for her

>the son of a police chief bangs the daughter of yakuza

the ultimate romeo and juliet

That'd be a Nazi banging a jew or a cat banging a dog or a /pol/tard banging a syrian refuge.

Attached: baka.jpg (915x479, 197K)

you will never make Hayasaka's uterus shink making cute sounds
Suffering, I think.

I've got a short position in cambodian girls born in 2007. I'm looking to close position the next few years once prospects get more bearish.

There was supposed to be greentext and the phrasing was supposed to be normal.

>closing a short on bearish prospects
Are you retarded?

Attached: BadPapagane.jpg (3000x3000, 1.56M)

>Prez gets to fuck this piece of ass
How did he do it?

Attached: 1553213302168.jpg (1024x1023, 63K)

>Fuck Kaguya

>Chika's doomed

>Chika goes autistic/optimistic

>stop miko bant man, someone

hayasaka JUST

>Tsubame pretending
>ishigami shown student marrying relationship example
>Prez like Iino
>manga wants funny unique pussy asshole

>Tsubasa/Ishigami maybe

Attached: i-img600x975-1555933841jtlgc4222.jpg (600x975, 85K)

>Grey
And here I thought that she was blonde

Attached: i-img640x854-1555248265bloy61349097.jpg (640x854, 236K)

>become papagane

Attached: 1554778825060.jpg (355x510, 92K)

>no pink
meh

Did you not see the first chapter?

I totally forgot

Attached: U16 (1).png (760x458, 271K)

>he's actually a perfect human
Ozymandias Prez vs Rosharch Ishagami when?

Attached: chest.png (829x1250, 300K)

Fujiwara is a good girl

Why hasn't he got his etymologist merit badge yet?

Prez x Ishigami bromance chapter when??

>m-my chest
>literally no chest to speak off

Attached: sexual assault.jpg (1300x866, 73K)

Easy if you interpret it as "she doesn't want them together." Which was what Aka was implying as well.

this page always gives me a boner.

How can I make her sit on my face?

>This will never be adapted
It sucks

Attached: 161.jpg (313x270, 47K)

Reminder, the cockroach still needs to fulfill it's promise and come back to thank his ribbon savior with it's friends.

Attached: Ribbon savior.jpg (958x638, 269K)

Can't you see the curvature that Prez' hand form and the labeled shadow that is formed by light over a spherical body.

Attached: Miko butt sex.jpg (3000x2250, 1.74M)

It's going to come back to ruin Prez and Kaguya's lovey dovey shit when it finally gets too annoying for Fuji to watch at the StuCo room. Just a few months of seeing it should be enough to finally get to her since she herself can't find love despite being the "Love Master".

>Kaguya wants son
She really wants to start the baseball team early

>President dying

Attached: 1534583893438.png (365x401, 90K)

Thanks doc.

>fucked translation
sasuga wordcloud

I've seen better titty curves from my own flab

>Ishigamipretty
>police pussy
>maki gets used
>Lino also dies
And best of all
>inferiority chapter

>Fuck fucking Yakuza

>Seinen romcom
>0 nudity (so far)
>Unironic fanservice scenes can be counted in one hand
>Only 1 titty grope in 140+ chapters
How does Aka get away with this?

Attached: 1.jpg (737x737, 375K)

>get so little sleep you turn into a fucking woman child

Attached: 1555007893678.gif (350x242, 1.61M)

>wake soon blonde shirogane

That's gem tiers of butt

>kaguya's [on the] spectrum
>doomed kashiwagi
>president ishigami
>Fujiwara owned
>banging Chika's Mass

They've reached Chapter 41 now

Attached: 00075.jpg (850x1200, 199K)

Is this...?

Attached: 00076.jpg (850x1200, 191K)

Attached: 00077.jpg (850x1200, 181K)

Attached: 00078.jpg (850x1200, 278K)

>anime dying
>disappointed ending
>mess like IB's

Attached: Otter_In_Funny_Position_600.jpg (399x600, 34K)

>Pres lit likes thots

They already reached when the council disbanded?

He literally told you it's chapter 41. The one where where Kaguya and Prez are really down about not being able to see each other and visit the school in vain hope of seeing each other.

What the hell with the score delay?

>sister need older man

Attached: Rebel Kei.jpg (1125x662, 424K)

Of course
Ishigami is older

Attached: 1554681850624.jpg (1600x1142, 595K)

you gay, user

These are like the two most boring characters ever.

why are prez's hands so small in this?

Question: The cast's current highschool seems to be a ladder school that starts from preschool and goes all the way to even college.

It seems tuition is free if you have an academic record that guarantees a full ride scholarship.

If so, why did Papa Shirogane not realize this sooner and have Shirogane attend this school in the beginning of his school years rather than after graduating middle school?

Why did it take so late for Papa Shirogane to find out a school that offers free tuition to students academically qualified for it.

This means Shirogane could have met Kaguya and Chika even earlier like back in middle school or even preschool instead of only just highschool.

It just doesn't make sense since the entire Shirogane family love saving money and are money pinchers so why did it take years for Papa Shirogane to realize he could save money by having his son and daughter attend Shuchi'in Academy several years earlier?

That doujin doesn't count

Attached: 46464767467474674.png (615x340, 136K)

Is there a compilation of Kaguya getting cucked by Fujiwara?

They didn't use to be poor.

When will the student council release the rest of Fujiwara's lewd pics?

Attached: Nudes.png (887x1300, 402K)

Also we don't know when Prez got REALLY good. He could have only started getting high grades during middle school.

I'm sad that the misunderstanding didn't last longer. I'd have liked a chapter where she was legitimately resolving herself to be raped//

It's not that they love to save money. It's a behavior product of being short of money after Shirogane's dad lost his factory.
Both Miyuki and Kei were old enough to resent thair mother for leaving them, so I'd guess she ran off in their early years of middle school or late elementary school. Plus, Miyuki in middle school was very far from being the superhuman he currently is. His devotion to Kaguya is a big factor behind his current success.

It's stated that he didn't started with high scores since he entered high school (when he was comparing his results with Iino). At their third general test during first year he was able to surpass Kaguya

When they hack my PC and download my secret collection.

Would Yea Forums attend an academy that lets you attend from preschool all the way to university?

It seems it does have an advantage in a way since science does show that as a person ages, the person's willingness to make friends decreases so you don't lose the social circle you had since preschool.

A downside I think is less chance for expanding your social circle but Shuchi'in Academy has a famous reputation so its not like you lose your chance at making connections.

>It's stated that he didn't started with high scores since he entered high school
Well, 9th in Shuchiin is probably enough to get top grades at whatever school he was attending before
While he got a motivational boost by Kaguya a week after entering, it's probably safe to assume that his grades were already reeeally good by regular school standards when he applied for Shuchiin

Huh. Calling Maki the homewrecker? Rude!
Telling them to do a makeup kiss. Bold move.

It could very well be the mysterious Onee-san type tutor that got him on the right track.

Shirogane's father lost his factory job but I'm wondering why he didn't consider getting a job at Shuchi'in Academy instead.

Even if he could only get a janitor job, Papa Shirogane is already used to exhausting Factory Work.

And school janitors, depending on the school, could make pretty good money.

That way, Papa Shirogane could see and spy on his children during his working hours like in the daytime or after school if he became the school janitor or another school related job

You don't get to work anywhere just because you want. Plus, the reason Shirogane's dad is the bum he is now is that he's still not over his wife.

>assfangs in a back shot
This was the panel where the official doujin artist lost all respect on Yea Forums

> This was the panel where the official doujin artist lost all respect on Yea Forums

Wasn't that like the first chapter?

Is Kaguya chronically insane?
Still best girl tho, so I don't actually mind.

Attached: kaguya triplets.jpg (1080x1568, 499K)

True but there are jobs always in demand because of the icky factor like Janitors or Plumbers you know.

There are certain personalities required for sewage treatment employees and other jobs related to biological waste.

I'm just saying Papa Shirogane wouldn't have to worry about too much competition

Clinical insanity is trying the same thing and expecting different results so yes. Being a bitch hasn't made prez confess for years but this time FOR SURE

Blame Aka for just hiring doujin artists just because he was the first one that showed up on google results.

Aka could have had any doujin artist or pixiv artist he wanted but I guess Aka was lazy and just chose the first Kaguya doujin he encountered.

I think someone translated the doujin artist's comments somewhere but basically when the artist received an email from Aka or his publisher, he thought he was being busted.

Attached: 1549781581482.jpg (1280x1818, 674K)

Yeah, you're right. He's quite weird with his self esteem, since he thinks that he's very handsome and stuff but he also thinks he sucks at everything, even thinking that because he was able to enter the school through a lotery system would mean that he didn't deserved to be there

How popular was the series back when Aka picked the doujin artist anyways?

C-Cute.

Attached: 1553551592642.gif (515x305, 33K)

At least when the poorfags reach about high school aged where academic competition becomes serious and have done brilliantly at shitty normie public schools then the idea is to bring them in for free to artificially boost the private schools academic reputation and make the rich idlers and idiots look good through association.

But there's no need to waste money in raising them from a young age when it's possible they might burn out or start trouble when there's always gonna be a supply of brilliant older students who are ready to go.
>private system leeching the best and brightest off the public system and throwing the troublesome ones back to the public system
say it isn't so

Before the anime aired there was a serious shortage of fanart, not to mention doujins. Wouldn't surprise me if the doujin dude drew the first Kaguya doujin.

MIKO THE CUTEST, THE SMARTEST, AND THE BEST

Attached: 1550588836396.jpg (716x371, 153K)

where the fuck are my TLs

Oh that was ishigami

Attached: y8.png (861x1250, 479K)

No shit Sherlock

not really
the best chapters are the ones without her

What's gonna happen

Attached: x14.png (842x1300, 451K)

It was herself, she's also got multiple personalities

your opinion is trash

How come nobody expects it to be her glasses wearing friend?

I know Ishigami is knowledgeable in flowers but it's not she isn't considered a cute girl.

Boys were already hitting on her in the school festival so could the letter be from another boy.

Female admirers are also not uncommon since the Media Club basically idolize Kaguya.

I think we are overestimating Ishigami who didn't even notice he had confessed to a girl.

He's not the kind of sly planner who just inserts a letter into a girl's desk and walks away.

It could be Chika, herself, for all we know

Chika teaches Shirogane about sex

>How come nobody expects it to be her glasses wearing friend?
chapter title

Everyone hated and laughted at Miko in middle school so she doesn't have fans like Kaguya
Also the fact that the chapter is called "Thus Yu Ishigami closed his eyes part 2" makes it pretty clear

Attached: Ishi.jpg (773x531, 203K)

Attached: a12.png (800x1200, 287K)

>Iino has a sadistic personality with motherly instincts.

Ishigami a flowerchild

Attached: Z4.png (850x1200, 397K)

>How come nobody expects it to be her glasses wearing friend?

Glasses isn't a dyke, she's going to get railed by the biggest school Chad.

Here's the thing, Kaguya was avoided in middle school and earlier because her ice personality was too hard to handle and so flashbacks always shows Kaguya as being alone.

But then the narrator contradicts this by revealing Chika as Kaguya's beloved childhood friend who somehow could handle Ice Kaguya.

It's just that whenever the author does Kaguya childhood flashbacks, he avoids including Chika in those flashbacks for some reason.

So basically the point I am trying to make is that everyone supposedly hated Miko back in middle school but Glasses Chick was already a friend that existed back in middle school.

Could this mean Miko could have an unknown "friend" that put that letter in the desk?

No shit
Maybe her friend knows who left that letter there
What do makes me think is why the chapter title says that, implying that he shut down to everybody else and that letter has something to do too. Maybe he thought that he was rejected? Who knows, hopefully we'll find out one day
user, the chapter's title is "Thus, Yu Ishigami Closed His Eyes, Part 2", yet he barely appears in the chapter, just a subject of hate from Iino. And, the methods in which he wanted to confess to Tsubame-senpai fits perfectly with that letter. Most probably during their arc (which is the next one) will be properly explained.

seconding
I wanted to know too

Attached: 1536584078696.gif (1000x1000, 264K)

Why does Maki say she's a nonvirgin in the spinoff

then who if not the obvious one?
you're reaching m8

Bullshit

Yes it was the school's groundskeeper,

why didn't she take it off? lmao

Kaguya was always a celebrity due being from the Shinomiya bloodline, to the point that even the third years respect her.
Most of her popularity comes from her family basically

>inb4 Aka pulls out his SUBVERTS YOUR EXPECTATION again

Attached: KONOPAPADA.png (292x417, 93K)

Attached: N7.png (844x1200, 36K)

When have my expectations ever been subverted?

Maybe JB aren't that bad after all..

Where? The doujin doesn't count
And if it's the 4koma, she's way more innocent than Kaguya

she cclearly knows its sex

Attached: Y4.png (821x1200, 375K)

user are you dumb? The main story explains she has the same mentality as Kaguya, and thought it meant kissing.

Attached: maki.png (128x121, 19K)

That was a lie

Attached: Maki se....jpg (657x390, 70K)

She's too innocent for this world

Attached: Z10.png (767x419, 190K)

Does Aka actually care about her as a character or only as a tool for suffering?

Maki's suffering is her own doing
Fujiwara on the other hand

Attached: 1528955953080.jpg (523x346, 104K)

The best characters always suffer

He literally is the first dude that draws Kaguya doujin

How will Maki react when she finds out that Ishigami confessed (even if he didn't fully realized about it)?

Attached: D19.png (801x222, 107K)

Shouldn't the whole school know by now?

I thought people were shitposting when they said Tsubame looked like she was about to choke her out but now I see it all of a sudden

Oh damn, you're right. I cannot unsee it now
She's a bit dummy about it

>"getting found out would be crazy bad"
>meant to Kaguya and Prez
>F's a crazy psycho
UNLEASH THE CHAOS

She has soulless eyes there, like when Kaguya does when she's mad

Reminder that "Miko Iino cannot love"
Ishigami and Tsubame will end up together

She is not a dummy
She literally saw Prez and Kaguya relationship before anyone in the StuCo