twitter.com/nekorokku/status/1120645144900849664
twitter.com/AnimeSocMegan/status/1097195654294765568
19.04se.cc/sarazanmai/reomabuarchive/
youtube.com/watch?v=_fBpmUTwbzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any WEBMs of their dance?

Attached: 1527101772424.webm (560x314, 2.64M)

God I fucking hate arm-dancing

Let them move the rest of their bodies

Do you think Toi is going to scream in pleasure when it's his turn to have an on-screen shirikodama sucking? Apparently Enta's cry is going to be more pained.

Yeah I don't understand either. It's supposed to be a song about desire, why focus on the arms and otter poses when they could be moving their hips?

One of them is already dead

>Not finding the limp wrists sensual

nah they’ll most likely win, the trio will die.

Maybe I'm just just dumb but I didn't really detect any hint of pleasure on Kazuki's scream. Enta is probably going to sound really desperate.

kek

I only like one cop.

Attached: 1555882789633.jpg (2548x2191, 2.73M)

The song is an ondo and the dance is supposed to match it.

He will sound bored because nothing compares to his nii-sans's dick.

It would be too obvious, and I think at least one of the three will survive

Kazuki will "die" because MC.

Are they villains or Squealer type of "villain"?

They're villains by being on the apparent villain side which are the otters.

I am kind of okay with this

Everyone will live. The trio will learn to deal with their problems without kappa magic and give up their magic plates to the gaysatsu and everyone will get a happy(ish) ending.

Base on what little we know including novel spoilers, it feels like Reo might not have a choice or have some plans of his own and Mabu isn't himself.

Spoiler that shit, I don't care you know little.

Sorry, Reo needs his emotional support Mabu

Attached: sarazanmai otp.png (512x419, 14K)

I didn't spoilt anything, it just speculation that might turn out wrong.

no, his little brother is going to die horribly in the last episode though. I hope it's gore

Stop coming into threads if you don't want to see any spoilers.

Learn to spoiler tag your shit, brainlet

You're the brainlet for constantly going into places with spoilers.

Mabu is cute

Attached: you.png (468x398, 272K)

I can't wait to see Enta lick Kazuki's recorder.

Anyone else catch this? What do you make of his mom calling him "Kazu-kun"? That's a pretty weird way to address your own kid.

Attached: vlcsnap-00091.png (1280x738, 991K)

Ignore the piss-baby already, he cries in every thread about spoilers.

Actually many posh households do have mothers addressing their sons with "kun" but that's not the reason for that family.

Fuck, Marry, Kill

Attached: 1543158210307.jpg (900x1424, 461K)

why is it weird?

'mom'

>deleted

Attached: 1532252825045.png (166x166, 14K)

Weird it's not even a spoiler.

marry kazuki
kill edge
fuck enta

toi, enta, myself

marry enta
fuck kazuki
kill the kappa

how about you stop posting spoilers without spoiler tags?

>doesn't like Mabu
The shittiest of taste

It's not a spoiler.

Speculation =/= Spoiler

Fuck Toi, Marry Enta, Kill Kazuki

>Base on what little we know including novel spoilers
fuck off

Where's the spoiler?

There's a real spoiler in this thread but I don't see you saying anything about that.

I finally got around to reading the cops' twitter and what the fuck was that ending?

It's well-animated. You have shit taste.

Spooky

Reo will save his love!

Attached: sad banging.png (555x442, 26K)

Why did they make Reo so SEXY?

Attached: D4ysZFrW0AIAfC1.jpg (848x1199, 163K)

The beginning of the end.

why not?

Attached: D4xe9PFWsAEF4RQ.png (362x522, 124K)

>Reo crying while railing zombie Mabu
Kinda hot, ngl

Have you ever seen a nip try to shake their booty? It's like watching a dog try to do calculus.

damn

>Reo desperate to regain connection with Mabu
>Mabu is like whatever
>Reo tries to pour his love into his banging
>Mabu is like whatever
>Reo sobs and comes without a condom
>Mabu is like whatever

Toi will be the one to show pleasure. He's used to taking brother dick.

Attached: D43q5XfUUAABC71.jpg (832x864, 165K)

Is it some kind of hippie thing?

Ok maybe I actually shouldn't watch this

Maybe

>liking Reo
>not liking his beloved waifu

Then you don’t really like him at all!

Attached: 6E0969E7-A53E-4656-ADE9-7294870A1350.jpg (668x988, 216K)

These jokes are very original anons, please don't stop

Watch only if you like and can handle Ikuhara's stuff.

They're going to cut off Mabu's hands.

Attached: hickey.jpg (1399x2048, 251K)

Do you like anal vore and magical boys

Hug, hug, hug.

What? I though he already got his head blown off.

Attached: 1533989642162.jpg (1280x738, 137K)

I can tolerate some homo but I'm getting the impression that the show is only getting started

>doesn't think Toi gets nii-saned every night

It's fine, I promise.

That’s fine, Reo can feed him and take care of him.

Attached: 016C5FB9-CE95-4876-AF0A-27B12861DF6F.jpg (1486x2048, 542K)

Reo will love Mabu even when he loses all his limbs!

can someone link me to the 5ch threads? i’m a brainlet and don’t know how to work around that site

Based.

You shouldn't have a problem if you can read moonrunes.

Redpill me on this show or tell me where I can find novel and such translations because I can't find anything and I wanna spoil myself
Is there a dedicated blog or something?

The spoiler thread's in salon if that's where you're getting tripped up

I see where this guy is coming from but I still hate him and I only barely tolerated yurikuma

A translatorfag posted spoilers summaries.
twitter.com/i/moments/1118881400680341504

I can see the headlines now
>police arrest brown shark, rescue sodomized paraplegic man inside pensacola home after neighbors complain about karaoke

Attached: D4wdwBKUEAAXZsb.jpg (700x900, 142K)

thanks so much!

Why do you think he got bullied?

Attached: 1555993817539.jpg (700x394, 43K)

The team lost because of him

You think Ikuhara's laughing at all the emotional ReoMabu art because everyone's got it completely wrong

Attached: 74347213_p0.jpg (2300x3399, 1.87M)

The other shota sluts were probably bitching about Kazuki ditching the team so they beat his ass after he went full defence force.

Probably this . I can see him fucking up in the next game that takes place without Kazuki on the team.

But what is right?

Not a clue

Nah, he's probably fapping to it.

He refused to suck alpha boy dick.

Why would I? I have zero emotional investment in them and I think the only ones that do are gays and fujos who want to fuck them/watch them fuck.

Does he even see all the fanart?

Attached: D4vmol7U8AEsoi2.jpg (1200x768, 112K)

Exactly.

>Enta refusing to gobble a dick

Too and Kazuki might be in denial still but Enta has been fully aware of his own faggotry since before episode 1.

Attached: 66BCADE0-23FD-4449-8C5F-9928B546A8CD.png (600x569, 370K)

But it's his fault the fanart are the way they are right now.

what if it's some copout bullshit where he's only kazuki-sexual and not a homo

I mean he was talking about hoping it'd hit the trending list on twitter right before the first ep aired, so I'm sure he's looking at shit

If you want to post and discuss fanart you can use /cm/.

They had their own prequel spin-off manga and twitter account, so a lot of people are invested in them.

Ikuhara loves attention so I can believe that.

Which means no Brazilian boyfriend.

God I hope he sees my fanart

Attached: sarazanmai easter2.png (525x464, 18K)

Reo is Florida Man that explains the tan

I can't believe twitter is essential to understand the anime now. I fucking hate it.

It explains the teeth he's not an otter or a shark but an alligator.

Obviously he loves the dick, but he's saving himself for his one true love (Kazuki's) dick. He's not going to suck the team captain and co-caption after practice.

It's a Ikuhara thing or maybe a nip thing, he like smartphones and the SNS thing. He said he didn't used a portable phone until smartphones came out.

Enta would save himself for Kazuki though.

Is it weird that Haruka calls him Kazuchan instead of oniisan/chan?

It's not because SPOILER

I can’t see Ikuhara doing that. It would be against his brand and against how he is as a director, especially coming off of YKA.

Enta deserves the hottest swole Brazilian boyfriend to hue hue hue in his ear.

Do you think Kazuki will become a better person by the end of this show? He looks so generic but he's really a terrible child.

He's adopted. The parents are nice to him, but they only really love Haruka.

>highlights on his lips and eyes
>collar bones exposed
>neck bent in such a way that nape is just asking for it
>looking at viewer
w-what did he mean by this lads?

Attached: D402W3LUIAA5-ns.jpg (1200x670, 232K)

Somehow I doubt it. Have you seen the little faggot?

Some people on 5ch seem to think so. Especially considering how he addresses Enta as Enta-oniichan

Attached: D4rfGOpU0AAJcFQ.jpg (948x1162, 125K)

It means you've just graduated from pedo school

That's how Ikuhara works. Main characters are all shitheads until the very end when they realize "wait, maybe I shouldn't be a shithead anymore" and then inspiring music starts to play.

look I'm just sayin, it's a sexual image
no homo

Attached: D4xWT1mW0AEjY0J.jpg (600x1200, 87K)

Nobody dies in Ikuhara anime, they merely enter another plane of existence.

Who wants to read chapter 3 until I get bored of translating it?

It was a delightfully sunny Sunday morning.
And in the living room of the Jinnai household, Enta’s grandmother was sipping away at her tea like she always did.
That was when Otone, dressed appropriately to go fishing, was cleaning her fishing rod as she called out to her little brother.
“Enta! Breakfast!”
Asakusa Sara TV was playing on the TV like it always did.
She was about to announce the Lucky Selfie item of the day.
“Mornin’…”
Enta stumbled into the room, still in his pajamas. He was stifling yawns because he couldn’t sleep a wink the previous night.
He tottered over to the table and stared down dejectedly at the meal that had been set out for him.
“Ugh, fish again?”
Just as he nimbly picked up the fish fillet with his chopsticks, Otone replied promptly,
“It’s kisu!” [a kind of fish, the entire chapter revolves around this pun, I’m not even going to try]
“Kiss?!”
The fish fell from his chopsticks.
What?! How could his sister have known?!
Paying no mind to how flustered Enta was, Otone continued matter-of-factly,
“I mean, breakfast is salt-cured kisu?”
“Huh? O-Oh, that kind of kisu… I should have known.”
Enta pulled himself together and returned the fish to his plate.
“Was this another present from your boyfriend?”
“You bet it was. He’s a total catch––handsome and he knows his way around a fish! We’re going on another fishing date today too!”
As you can see, Otone was the kind of girl who lived for love. She’d even been one to say herself that she isn’t as energized when she’s not in love.
And she certainly had a point. Otone had a glow about her when she talked about her boyfriend. Enta was plenty accustomed to her gushing about the objects of her affections, but today the particular radiance with which she glowed was especially painful, and he didn’t want to hear a word of it.

Fuck Keppi
Marry the cute weed-water-boarding-bro-con
Kill Hue glasses

What if the real reason he’s suddenly so distant to Enta is because he’s jealous that Haruka doesn’t call him niisan?

Imagine being part of the english dub of this show

Enta's sad gay crush life the episode?

He looks like his dad though.

Enta is not for lewd!

Attached: F1D22B66-BA39-4ED3-A9F0-C81DBEF3042B.jpg (1200x675, 70K)

Yes

>lighter hair color
>lived in Brazil
Is Enta a haffu?

Thank you and do continue

Maybe Enta and Reo can bond

Enta can get over his middle school crush. Reo had his happy domestic life fucked over and has been in the situation for 10yrs if twitter is part of the anime canon.

“Well, I wish you’d decided to date a butcher instead of a fisherman…”
“Rude! That’s a yellow card!”
Enta ignored Otone, and just as he was taking a sip of his his bowl of miso soup, Sara drew that day’s Lucky Selfie Item.
“Mwah, mwah, mwah! It’s a kiss, dish!”
“Bwah?!”
Enta spit out his miso soup.
“A kiss! Maybe that means my boyfriend will kiss me on my date today?! Or maybe I should do it?! Oh my gooood!”’
“Agh, gah…”
Sara called out to Enta as he choked and Otone as she gushed. [not literally]
“I wish you Good Sara-luck again today!”

That's what dying is in real life. Check mate, atheists.

tag your spoilers no matter how miniscule they are or keppi will eat your anus while you’re asleep

>keppi will eat your anus while you’re asleep
Yes please.

It's a shame Vic Mignogna got fired for touching girls. I'd love to see him contractually obligated to do a show about Sodomites.

Everyone in anime looks the same.

This is what peak family performance looks like.

Attached: Capture.png (563x731, 342K)

>Reo isn't gay, Ikuhara told me so

Does the mspaint person post in these threads or are they just on twitter?

>spoiling the whole chapter
Like Enta saving himself for Kazuki's dick, I shall wait till the actual episode.

>implying Enta will ever get the Kazuki D

He should get used to the idea of faceless old men already

enta will get faceless shota jocks

>lucky item is a kiss
Oh boy it's happening

Attached: D4wbTt5UYAAUp3H.jpg (851x1200, 221K)

Excellent outstanding good. Kazuki's whore lips will touch everyone's before the show is done.

At the base of the Azuma Bridge, on the east bank of the Sumida river there was a tunnel beneath a different bridge which had been walled off so it couldn’t be traversed anymore. The area didn’t see a lot of foot traffic since the tunnel was closed, and it was a decent size so Enta found it a perfect spot for independent practice.
His Sunday schedule was relatively fixed: after breakfast he’d come to the spot, pick up trash and start practicing with the ball he brought with him. Normally he could lose himself for hours in just dribbling the ball, but today his motivation was especially lacking.
“…Haa.”
He sighed and looked back at the bricked up tunnel.
The wall had a soccer goal drawn on it in white paint. He walked over to it and traced the lines with his fingers. It had been painted four years ago and the paint was worn and faded.

I’m in love with Kazuki. I can’t remember when it first started, but the feeling’s always in my mind now. I can’t accept that Kazuki’s just quit soccer…

When he was ten years old, Enta stood out a bit at school.
He had lived overseas for quite a while starting when he was quite young because of his parents’ work circumstances. His energetic sister had no issue making friends with anyone, even if she didn’t speak the language. But Enta on the other hand was painfully shy, and upset his parents by crying to go home to Japan.
Several years later, he took the opportunity presented by his sister wanting to return to Japan to get her teaching license to go back to Japan and live in Asakusa with his grandmother. But all that awaited him as a returnee from overseas was a cold welcome. But perhaps the young Enta was just making assumptions and his classmates were merely curious.
But the thought alone was enough to pierce the introverted Enta’s heart.

Enta ;_;

>upset his parents by crying to go home to Japan.
Why are Japanese parents such dicks?

I phrased that kind of badly, it's not like they took it out on him or anything but it was enough that it was like "a problem" for lack of a better word.

Ah.

Yeah but he has the same hair color and skin tone as his dad, which no one else does.

That's because he's his uncle

Honestly I want to get invested in Sarazanmai but just like Penguindrum and Utena it requires a lot of time to analyze from the dialogues to details in the background so I don't know what to do. I wanted to see it because the boys are cute but I think that's not the right reason to start a Ikuhara show. What do? I should just enjoy it and then rewatch it?

Attached: 1555612788665.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

You're free to watch and enjoy a show in your way.

They are Sousuke and Rin

He is Rin.

Attached: 1555791176259.jpg (500x287, 111K)

Fuck off, freetard.

They've been in a number of shows together, not just Free.

Attached: 1550496438284.jpg (1280x1440, 459K)

>thinks Sarazanmai doesn't exist because Ikuhara fapped to Free and YOI

I personally think analyzing is fun but you don’t have to do it to enjoy the show. I’m sure a bunch of don’t.

Just take your time and try to pay attention to as much as you can. It’ll most likely come all together clearly in the end and you’ll be able to understand it if you’re paying attention. Don’t fry your brain trying to discern all the cryptic symbolism, just stay aware of what’s going on. Plus it’s fine for you to watch it for whatever reason, don’t beat yourself up about it

>implying
SB69 is more his kind of anime.

which gaysatsu has the sexier voice?

Attached: D4c33edUUAAXqmk.jpg (900x640, 87K)

I know you're just playing but Ikuhara conceptualise this show years ago and it's 100% him.

After school, he’d always sit agains the school building where he could see the school yard and gaze at his favorite soccer magazines. He could hear his classmates voices as they happily played soccer in the yard.

I want to play too!––But unable to actually voice that simple phrase, all Enta could do was hug his knees to his chest and watch. He had always been alone when he was overseas too, so he’d never had anyone to play soccer with in the first place.
But the person who reached out a hand to him, was Kazuki. And when he told him that he loved soccer, but he’d never played before, Kazuki simply replied with a smile that he was just a beginner himself.
“I just know the two of us will become a Golden Duo!”
The young Kazuki had a blue good luck band around his right leg.
It was the same one Enta’s favorite soccer player always wore.
Enta took Kazuki’s hand, and that’s how their days of practicing together started.
That’s about when they found the spot by the bridge.
The two of them painted a little soccer goal on the former tunnel entrance. And ever since then the spot had become Enta and Kazuki’s secret practice spot.
With the coaching of Otone, who was aiming to become a middle school PE teacher, the two of them eventually became acknowledged by the rest of the team as the “Golden Duo”. The two of them would always strike their signature pose during matches after Enta passed to Kazuki and he made the goal.
Their slogan was, “Just like that!” [It’s “saratto”]
Just like their favorite soccer player did.
But just a few months ago, Kazuki had decided to say goodbye to soccer.
And the blue band had vanished from his right leg.

>Enta took Kazuki’s hand

Attached: 1549989603675.png (505x697, 353K)

what is keppi’s sexuality?

>“saratto” was already their slogan

Anal.

Out of concern for Kazuki’s feelings, Enta decided to just take a wait and see approach when he stopped showing up for soccer club. He figured that in time, Kazuki would come back to soccer.

Kazuki and I have been the Golden Duo since we were little kids. I know him better than anyone in the whole world. I want Kazuki to score a goal with my pass again.

Enta pulled a small box from his pocket. It was the new good luck band he’d bought for Kazuki. But just before he could give it to him, Kazuki formally resigned from the club.

“If Kazuki’s wish gets granted with the Plates of Hope, I’ll give it to him and we can become the Golden Duo again. That’s all I want…”

Suddenly the memory of the kiss from the previous night flashed through his mind.
Ultimately, Kazuki hadn’t woken up and didn’t seem to have noticed.
Enta should have been relieved that he hadn’t been found out, but part of him was disappointed that he wasn’t discovered.
That must’ve been why he felt like shouting at Otone that morning. Seeing his sister being able to pursue the object of her affections so earnestly, without drawing any unwanted attention was just too much for him. Sure, she had failed plenty of times, but even the wounds of failed loves just became fuel in her pursuit of her next one.

I could never do that. Even though Enta felt that way, when he kissed Kazuki he realized that he really did want him to notice. It made him feel miserable.

“…Why did I do something so stupid and kiss him?!”

Mabu, too bad he lost his personality.

Poor little faggot.

Enta is for Buff Brazilian hotties!

Attached: GAY.png (510x449, 19K)

Poor cute boy. Thanks for translations, user.

>got his ass beat
>glasses stayed on his face

“C-Closed…?!”

Today, just as he always did, Kazuki, dressed as Sara, was hard at work looking for the Lucky Selfie item. Kazuki was standing in front of a specialty kisu fish shop, which was rather unusual even for Asakusa, named “Kiisu Fish Market”.
At any rate, the owner of the shop, Kiisu Mont Claire, was unparalleled at preparing kisu, and his shop’s catch phrase, [honestly I give up, it’s a stupid kiss pun], was proudly displayed on a sign outside.
By the way, Mr. Kiisu was extremely good looking and there was a rumor that he would take pictures hugging the ladies who came to the shop as a little bonus and allegedly the girls flocked to the store every day.

“I figured I could cheat the item a bit using a kisu fish since Sara’s an idol and I could argue that kissing photos are not allowed, but… What do I do now?!”
His only real option for the time being was to visit all of the other fish shops in town. Kazuki took off running, not even caring how his short skirt fluttered in the wind. He had to complete the mission for Haruka’s sake.

a magnetic field surrounds enta at all times

>Mr. Kiisu was extremely good looking and there was a rumor that he would take pictures hugging the ladies who came to the shop as a little bonus and allegedly the girls flocked to the store every day.

That explains this.

Attached: 1547233679948.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

>not even caring how his short skirt fluttered in the wind
This fuckin guy

Ah so now we know what Otone’s boyfriend’s face sign said!

I just watched the two episodes out

What the fuck did I just watch

Art

Attached: 1545487357284.webm (600x336, 1.96M)

prepare your anus

We get to see this happen to Enta in two (2) days.

How do we know that will happen?

Haruka and Enta were sitting on a bench on the bank of a pond with an arched bridge over it playing old maid.

“Ummmm… This one!”

Enta shouted when the ace of hearts was stolen from his last two cards.

“Maaan, you got me again!”
“Hooray! I win!”
“You’re seriously way too good, Haruka. Almost makes me think you have lady luck on your side!”
“Ehehe, maybe I have Sara-chan to thank?”
Beep! Haruka’s phone rang.
“Oh, I have a text!”

Enta nimbly shuffled the cards as he asked, “From Kazuki?”
“Not telling!”

Haruka’s phone displayed a message from Sara.
“I’m so sorry to dishappoint, but today’s Lucky Selfie is going to be a little late, dish!”
“It’s okay! Good luck at work!”

Haruka shot off a response before answering Enta.

“I don’t text with Kazu-chan.”
“Oh, well, I guess you can see him face-to-face any time you want at home, huh!”

Of course, Kazuki was texting Haruka… as Sara.
But Enta dodged the topic without mentioning it. But before he knew it, Haruka’s expression had grown gloomy.

“Kazu-chan doesn’t smile like he used to anymore. He quit soccer even though he loved it so much and he threw his lucky band out too…”
“Ah…”

Knowing the circumstances behind that, Enta couldn’t really say anything. The good luck band in his pocket began to feel especially heavy.

“You know, I really loved watching Kazuki play soccer!”
“…Me too. I love it when Kazuki plays soccer.”
“I want Kazuki to play soccer again, but I don’t think it would matter if I said something to him…”

>“Kazu-chan doesn’t smile like he used to anymore. He quit soccer even though he loved it so much and he threw his lucky band out too…”
Kazuki is so dramatic.

As young as Haruka was, he really knew Kazuki well.

Then I’ll just have to do what I can for him! Enta concluded.

“Don’t worry! I’m sure Kazuki will smile again and play soccer again! Just leave it to me!”

Enta stood up and thumped his chest.

“Hehehe, I mean, Kazu-chan and Enta-oniichan are the Golden Duo after all!”

“We sure are!”

Near a houseboat dock on the Sumida River, Otone sighed, having tired of waiting.

“Kiisu sure is late. Normally he calls if he’s late…”

She pulled out her phone and called his number.
Briiiiing…. Briiiiiing…
In the pitch-black interior of Kiisu Fish market, a cell phone lay on the ground, announcing an incoming call for its decidedly absent owner. The screen displayed a picture of Kiisu hugging Otone with the name “Otone Jinnai” before noise covered the screen and left a bright red heart mark on the screen.

>Kazu-chan and Enta-oniichan are the Golden Duo after all!”
Harukappa a filthy shipper.

>mabu's body is blue until reo grabs onto his mechanical heart, and then turns warm and red.

Attached: 4B4091AE-4B5B-4A71-8350-7BAFB7A002B2.jpg (1608x910, 98K)

Reo please, just because you aren't getting laid doesn't mean you should cock block strangers

na,they will die allright, but i think they are a coupleof annoying faggots

Reo's bite must hurt

He's feeling ecstasy after all.

Attached: D40FtxBXkAA8XdA.jpg (1000x700, 61K)

It would be very painful.

There was also a recent show with Ikuhara where he talked about directing the amount of pain/pleasure heard in each boy's voice when they get their shirikodama pulled out.

For Mabu. But I bet he likes it.

anime being saved

If you refer to yesterday then it's Enta's VA that did the talking.

> “Director Ikuhara is very particular about certain things. For example, he got really specific about the scene where the shirikodama are removed––he’d ask for us to add exactly this percent pain, and this percent embarrassment and to sprinkle in just a little pleasure. He even acted out [the moment of having one’s shirikodama removed] for us."

Not him but it was also said in last year's pre-airing event at AGF during the 3 main VA's video message so it was known long ago.

>"Today's mission from Keppi is 'Let's go to Animate Cafe!'
Keppi: Human children, come and enjoy the Animate Cafe. Unless you have a clear reason, you're not allowed to not participate, kero."
twitter.com/nekorokku/status/1120645144900849664

God Enta's life is hard

I'm feeling a strong Toi/Enta endgame

Attached: D41UwrhUEAANqBv (1).png (480x1035, 100K)

After he left Haruka, Enta sat down on the west bank of the Azuma Bridge.

“Kazuki won’t smile in front of Haruka? …No, I have nothing to do with the situation. I shouldn’t stick my nose in…”

He muttered, self-deprecatingly, when––

“You have everything to do with the situation!”
“Huh?”

When he turned around, he saw Kazuki running across the Azuma Bridge. He was wearing his favorite windbreaker from soccer club.

“Kazuki… Why are you here?”

When Kazuki was in front of him, he started to talk with an unusually earnest look on his face.

“Enta, there’s something I have to tell you…”
“Huh…?”

Kazuki’s intense gaze made Enta’s heart skip a beat.
With this atmosphere… was he about to confess…?

“I think I’m going to start playing soccer again.”
“Whaaa?!”

What he said was even more amazing than any confession could have been.

“I’m sorry for making you worry so much, Enta. I know I don’t deserve it, but would you consider becoming the Golden Duo with me again?”

Enta was already overcome with emotion.

“Fuwaaahiii…! Don’t you lose it this time!”

He reverently tied the new good luck band around Kazuki’s right ankle.

“Yeah, that’s a promise. We’ll be the Golden Duo until death do us part!”

Kazukiiii…!”

Enta and Kazuki struck their Golden Duo pose for the first time in ages.

“Saratto!”

Ahh, my wish suddenly became reality…

“What? You’re giving me this good luck band?”
“Huh?”

Kazuki had vanished from his side, and in his place was Otone, wearing the good luck band.

“S-Sis?! Why are you here?!”
“I’m on my way to meet my boyfriend, see ya!”

Otone ran off, leaving Enta dumbfounded.
“Wait! That’s for Kazuki…!”
Enta ran after here when he snapped out of his daze.
But just as he was about to cross Azuma Bridge, Enta saw something even more shocking.

>Toi/Enta endgame
I can dig that.

i like how that person translated those

I'm starting to wonder if Kazuki knows and torments him on purpose.

Attached: D4rB0YtUUAEmnZF.jpg (991x578, 95K)

Jesus christ, Enta

>“Yeah, that’s a promise. We’ll be the Golden Duo until death do us part!”
Awwww
>Enta ran after here when he snapped out of his daze.
Whoops

Kazuki's a sadistic bitch.

Episode 3 is going to be hard to watch.

Attached: 1534713756750.jpg (599x599, 61K)

Sure is. Poor Enta

I feel so sad for him.

>Kazuki appears and tells Enta what he wants to hear
>Enta immediately drops to his knees and ties the anklet on him
He should have nuzzled Kazuki's dick while he was down there too

why would I cry for characters I don't care about?

t.Enta

I ship it more than enta/kazuki for sure

“What the hell are you two doing?!”

Enta ran as fast as he could for his secret practice spot.
Two students from another school were kicking a soccer ball around.

“Huh? If it isn’t plate-boy Jinnai.” [I honestly have no idea what to make of this insult (皿中) other than it has dish/plate in it]
“Hey, how’s it hangin’?”

Enta knew who they were. They were players on the team they had played against last year.

“This is my and Kazuki’s spot! You can’t just use it like that!”
“Huh? What are you talking about?”
“Kazuki? Was he that other forward? I heard he quit the team.”
“Huh? Then what’s the problem with us using this spot?”
“Kazuki will come back soon!”
“You sure about that? I mean, he quit and abandoned you, didn’t he? He betrayed you and you still trust him? Isn’t that just pathetic?”
“Shut up! Sut up!”

Enta knocked over one of the boys no sooner than he had opened his mouth.

“That hurt!”
“What the hell are you doing?!”

The other boy grabbed Enta by the collar and tossed him away.
Enta was quick to start a fight, even though he wasn’t particularly strong, and he stood no chance at all in a two on one conflict.

“Uwaaaaah!”

But Enta charged them nonetheless.

Enta deserves everything

No bully

God, I hope Enta cries a little bit in the next episode. Just a little would be plenty.

Kazuki looks so happy in his photo with Toi.

Is Toi going to save him

>皿中
what's the whole line?

It's just 「あ? 皿中の陣内じゃん」 I'm guessing it's some pun I'm not getting.

Reminder that Keppi is a child molester and gets away with it.

kind of makes it sound like their school's name or something

Oh shit you're right. That is their school. Well I'm an idiot.

>no that's muh spot
Are they fucking 8-year-olds or something?

Probably around 13.

He will stop raping children after he reunites with his waifu.

>missing the point
They act like little kids, everyone stopped giving a shit about things like "muh secret spot" when we got to middle school.

>we

I meant as in everyone in general, you know what I'm talking about I suck at wording things, you don't have to remind me

At the Asakusa Police Station, in that large conference room, a meeting was being held in a solemn atmosphere.
Sign with the words “Asakusa Unnatural Death Incident Investigative HQ” was hanging outside the door.
The chief of police’s voice echoed through the dark room.

“We have identified the corpse that was discovered this morning. Kiisu Mont Claire, age 27. Owner of Kiisu Fish Market. Six months ago, he was arrested on suspicion of driving a woman to suicide in an attempted marriage fraud case, but was released without charges. We are investigating his murder.”

With a shhk shhk sound the chief flipped through the slides projected on the screen.

Several photos of Kiisu getting cozy with various women flashed by.

What aggressively normie-looking couples photos that almost looked fake. The only thing that made a real difference there was how handsome his face was. If that’s all it took to be popular with the ladies, he probably deserved to be arrested even if he wasn’t a con man. Such was the atmosphere in the meeting room.

In the middle of that, two figures abruptly stood up. It was Reo and Mabu.

“That was our catch!”
“Yesterday’s kiss!”

Yes, it happened last night.
Right in the police box they were stationed in.

“What else do you need? I have an early morning fishing date with my honey tomorrow.”

“To those for whom there is no beginning, no end, and no connection…”

Mabu held up a photo of Kiisu partying in a crowd of women.

“We’ll open this door for you…”

Reo abruptly pointed a gun at Kiisu.

“Desire?”
“Or love?”

A large taiko drum appeared above Kiisu.

“Desire extraction!”

The next instant, Kiisu was sucked into the drum and disappeared.

>why is a clingy and emotionally distraught little faggot being petty about he and his crush's "special place" having outsiders
Shit isn't rocket science. "Muh special spot" is such a cliche in anime that complaining about it is just asinine.

Dance time

Attached: 1540223337893.webm (1280x720, 275K)

Human law doesn't apply to kappas

>driving a woman to suicide in an attempted marriage fraud case
Cat>Box>>>>>Kiss

>kids stop being stupid once they hit 13
hokay there

>No Sara themed drink

Attached: D44vHDBX4AUL_aU.jpg (848x1200, 287K)

Toi is for consensual gay incest

Attached: 1555177213111.png (617x898, 488K)

She doesn't have enough characterization yet.

Attached: 1531743785096.png (757x497, 357K)

I could argue she was in the manga but I guess she was just a baby. Still, she's way too cute to be wasted like this.

Attached: htpt_ur on twitter (4).jpg (739x1000, 117K)

I'm going to drink every boy.

I agree but it's been only 2 episode so far, let's evaluate later.

Attached: 1528785440571.jpg (1199x760, 121K)

Sorry guys, I'm gonna crash for the night. I'll probably pick up again tomorrow if there happens to be a thread and if anyone cares. Mostly wanted to get that first section out because the ep might not do some of that internal access on Enta that I thought was rather poignant.

Was she the one that turned Mabu into a zombie?

>no Nyantaro cup

Pass.

We don't know. Novel goes only up to episode 6.

Thanks for everything so far and good night.

Man, Ikuhara originals always have at least one ridiculously top tier female design. He has a good eye for picking character designers.

Go to sleep, Keppi

I didn't care much for the OP at first but it's starting to grow on me. Toi is also growing on me and I'm considering not hating Kazuki.

Attached: aduk1 on twitter.png (616x700, 245K)

I never hated Toi or Enta but I will only stop hating Kazushit after he reforms.

i love toi’s belt. i want to wear it.

Toi was pretty neutral to me, I was ready to get slightly annoyed by the fact that he was going to be by miles the most popular between the 3. But I think he's a good boy now and I'm looking forward to learn more about him and his bro.

I like the op song but fear the visuals will be jarring if the show goes to the alleged "darker places" in the 2nd half.

Attached: a71399784328590f12c9a6c7e6a287d5.png (1084x601, 944K)

Toi is the best character simply because what other anime character can you name that grows weed, orders guns online and holds a trap's hands for an entire day for the purpose of disemboweling a cat?

marry kazuki (kazu-chan for pure loving only)
fuck toi
kill the rapist

I indeed cannot name any other, based emo.

Attached: mizuno_marie on twitter (1).jpg (753x1200, 106K)

I care. Thanks for your kind work, user.

They just keep admitting to murder.

I'm super grateful for your translations, thank you for your time. I hope Enta gets a happy end.

It's not murder if it's righteous and in the name of true love.

It's still murder even if they were a dick, Reo!

The first two guys didn't even deserve to get killed for what they did.

The only appropriate punishment for being a furry is a quick execution, Reo and Mabu did nothing wrong.

I want to know how they keep getting away with it

i hope enta dies painfully and alone while toi wins the kazukibowl

>Reo and Mabu kill a dude for being a harmful deviant
>This is bad
>The boys kill the same dude again for being a harmful deviant
>This is good
What did Ikuhara mean by this?

Attached: episode2.jpg (457x323, 61K)

i want to cum inside aniki

Attached: ABF310FC-F7EF-4DF9-AFB9-C35A6AE6BE3D.png (1334x750, 2.61M)

The cops are bad because they're on the villain's(otter) side.

i want aniki to cum inside me

>catman
>a furry
He just wanted some love.

In a fursuit

It's not like he personally liked it, though.

So Enta eats Monkey Soup?

Attached: Soup macaco.png (270x278, 177K)

>>do not repost my artworks

hah

Obviously there's nothing wrong with killing degenerates if they're proven degenerates. They haven't been reprimanded.

It was still his idea
>how should I get back my gf
>I know I will make a suit out of cat fur
>time to abuse cats
>this plan is great!

If his feelings had been love, he would not have been zombified. He was impure.

The boys never get reprimanded after killing those zombies either.

Attached: 1544411313782.png (1280x720, 651K)

Becuase there's nothing wrong with it as far as the otherworldly powers in charge are concerned.

Thanks for bringing it up, so many of the Nip dances involve way too much arm movement and way too little hip/fully body movement
It just looks so cringy

Based.

It was a stupid idea, yeah.
What's the difference between "love" and "desire"?

How do they determine which love is impure?

They compare it to their own.

That is profoundly beautiful

Thank you for finally responding with the only correct response.

I assume that "love" is a selfless feeling, whereas "desire/lust" is a selfish feeling. Real love is something you make yourself vulnerable for, for the sake of someone else. Desire you seek to fulfill for yourself. Something like that, I guess.

Considering that all love is selfish to some degree, it's pretty hypocritical.

If it is selfish, perhaps it is not "love". Or perhaps it would be a point of interest to determine if love is in fact selfish and thus not different from desire.

The show seems to make out desire to be selfishness at the expense/harm of others.

>Or perhaps it would be a point of interest to determine if love is in fact selfish and thus not different from desire.
Yeah, I hope the show brings that up.

>Considering that all love is selfish to some degree, it's pretty hypocritical.
this is nearly incel level trash lolol user has never been selfless for loved ones

Attached: what is love.jpg (512x368, 39K)

Attached: 1552303671414.jpg (1280x720, 229K)

Friendly reminder to not engage with brainlets.

Is the manga canon or just an alternate universe thing?

It's called a spin-off. No idea if it's connected to the anime or not. The twitter account seems more likely to be.

It would be kinda fucked up if it had nothing to do with the show so I like to think it's complementary to it.

Taking this into account, Kazuki's desire to connect to Haruka seems to be squarely a matter of "desire", rather than "love".
Toi's desire to connect with his brother seems more like love, but he's doing bad things and harming other people to achieve it. Is it love to harm some people for the sake of another? Or is it selfish?

Even if the manga does end up being an "AU", at least the character dynamic between Reo and [not-zombie/artificial]Mabu would likely still apply. "If those two were permitted a happy domestic life, this is what it wold be like". Still, I hope it's part of the canon timeline somehow.

twitter.com/AnimeSocMegan/status/1097195654294765568
If the twitter's canon, then does this imply that the manga is canon?

Go here for the entire account fully translated with notes 19.04se.cc/sarazanmai/reomabuarchive/

Sara doesn't live with them there.

Sweet, thanks. Then again Sara not living with them makes sense because she's obviously not a baby anymore.

The twitter account is set 10yrs ago.

Maybe it will end up being canon in an after story sense?
Like if there was a manga about Ringo and Himawari being friends and living a happy life after the boys sacrifice.
I'm rutting the gay cops are allowed to have a happy ending ;_;

The account could be set before they found Sara.

Read it before saying more.

>there's a Brazilian carnaval with football themed blocks on Asakuza
>youtube.com/watch?v=_fBpmUTwbzQ
I love how Ikuhara cares about the details.

Enta's future husband is waiting for him there.

Enta will marry Tooi

That doesn't contradict what I said.

A bad dance that's well-animated is still a bad dance.

Oh I see, hence the drums. Thank you for the explanation.

I don't, the only time they're sensual for me is when they throw the caps away and when the sensuality of the camera work compensates for the lack of it in the dance.

Well you can't really excel at the choreography when one of the dancers is undead.

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

Koreans manage it well enough, the japanese have no excuses.

i just can't wait for bolsonaro to kill enta

Were Kazuki and Toi still holding hands when Enta and Keppi caught up to them at the amusement park?

>A soulless caricature of the yaoi genre that's supposed to juxtapose the more grounded queer relationship of the main trio
>crying over that shit

One of the things I don't get is why Mabu's heart is manufactured by the other corp if it was implied on their twitter that the police was after them.
Does this mean Reo basically betrayed the force after Mabu died in order to revive him?
Is Reo literally Kamba?

yes

Their twitter feed was not soulless though, everything is a caricature for Iku-chan though.

>yaoi genre
i too ship creek, retarded user.

They were working for ア then. Now they're under the otters something happened in those 10yrs. So maybe Reo is the Kanba of this show.

Well if you want speculation base on novel spoilers, some nips think Reo is an otter and Mabu is a kappa. Reo was homeless and he found and taken in by Mabu. Basing on the way Reo phrased things, he seemed like a foreigner in another land Then shit happened which led to the twitterverse and now the anime.

I had to read that spoilers a couple of times to marginally get it, and here I though I was getting used to Ikuhara's shit.

Regrading them being of "different species" is just fan speculation from the part Reo thinks Mabu is pure while he is dirty. in a flashback.

Reo had to sell himself to old men before being saved by Mabu but now he has to sit back while MAbu sells himself to old men.

It's his fault his pure Mabu has to be repeatedly defiled during maintenance.

Mabu died for you Reo, now he has to take old man otter dick every night. Good fucking job.

Attached: 2gvaai.jpg (554x398, 23K)

Pls no bully.

Attached: 1535262119879.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

YAMERO

I want to fuck this otter.

>Mabu gets this to rail him on demand
why continue to live

>why continue to live
Mabu sure didn't