One punch man

Based JC BTFO-ing doubters.
Apologize NOW

Attached: 1556045083609.png (1969x1969, 3.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uGBv4_0E_I
sakugabooru.com/post/show/52546
sakugabooru.com/post/show/52649
twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1120851361225007105
onepunchman-anime.net/story/#/season2/16
anibin.blogspot.com/2015/09/20151012-201579-exodus-hvfull-k-return.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The ghosting bothers me a bit but fuck me this episode was kino

Attached: 1556043785669 (1).webm (852x480, 2.73M)

JCStaff is so far 3/3, and it wasn't even as if every Madhouse episode was 10/10 in animation quality.

Shut the fuck up you fucking faggots

Cope

Here come the buttmad lardhouse worshipers

I garauntee that it isn't opm fags spouting this. I think it's the same guy who sperged about MOB IS BETTER over and over. He latches onto something else, the posting style is the same.

Pretty KINO

Honestly I don't like madhouse but JC staff have really fucked this show for the most part. The action is so jittery and has so many weird head-ache inducing frames, and the fucking filter is so unnecessary. Wish Bones could've animated it.

Attached: kakyoin thought to himself.png (1280x800, 845K)

This is either a general or spam at this point.

Episode 3 is the best animated episode of any TV anime in the last 30 years. That was a high budget movie quality.

Garou: JC
Mumen Rider: Our hopes and dreams

Attached: mumen rider fucking dies.webm (960x540, 600K)

>Posts jojo

SUIRYU IN GOD QUALITY SOON

Attached: opm.jpg (225x350, 28K)

Based JC. It's as if Murata's drawings came to life.

This episode had a lot of good cuts, but the directing is really bland compared to season one.
They keep re-using samey shots, like in the alley way fight.
And the pacing is way to quick It feels like they're rushing.

The ghosting is atrocious, it annoys me to no end. They actually did well aside from that but holy shit those sections look fucking terrible.

This moment is going to be glorious. AOTY.

Attached: 1494525941473.jpg (800x1150, 239K)

JUST

No, it's fucking worse idiot. Stop accepting this mediocre shit.

The animation is mediocre as fuck but honestly I'm just so glad that the best arc of OPM is getting animated, so I'll take what I can get.

Garou killed millions to save 1 ugly kid
Was it worth it?

>30 sec of 7/10 sakuga
>shit tier directing
>shit tier sound effects
>shit tier spacing

yeah no.

Yeah sure, if that's what he really wanted.

So that style is called "ghosting"? Yeah, it really annoyed the shit out of me in Radiant.

Downboated.

I haven't watched it yet but le JC Staff are bad at le animation :OOO

Back when Murata didn't have anyone drawing backgrounds.

>literally the only good scene in 3 episodes
fuck off

what are you implying? JoJo has been animated pretty well for the most parts apart from some retarded quality parts every now and then, meanwhile OPM season 2 just looks like shit.

Attached: kira yoshikage first bomb.gif (540x303, 2.85M)

>ghosting
What's that? I feel like all these faggots other than that one guy in the other thread don't know what it is and just regurgitating the same shit lmao

You see those frames that look like a lot of junk is going on? It's those, where they take a frame(s), make it slightly transparent, then lay it on top of another one to make it look like action is happening. It just ends up being noise often times though, because there's no visual coheisveness between the frames they ghost together.

What is the motivation for defending low effort trash?

Go to 0:15 in that webm, I don't know how it's called but is disgusting, if you know the name tell me, meanwhile I'll call it ghosting.

Ah I see, thanks.

Attached: unknown-3~01.png (1488x870, 842K)

The pacing was better in this episode at least. Still kind of trash, but definitely better than the first two episodes.

THOSE FUCKING PUNCHES I SWEAR TO GOD THIS IS PEAK KINO

top looks like shit when you compare them side by side

Apologize for what? Mediocracy?

Saitama said Garou fights in a way to not kill heroes. Am I speedreading something? I don't recall any of his victims being dead.

>talking about the compromise that is opm2 compared to madhouse opm
>Using clips of a compromise show that doesn't have a single cut over the OVAs.

sweet irony

Attached: JOJOKNIFE.gif (500x336, 1.97M)

this was a massive improvement over the first two episodes
i like this

Can't wait.

God, this looked like SHIT.
I haven't watched E3, it better look better you fuckers.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.31_[2019.04.23_16.09.06].jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Now it looks blurred

Disabling the heroes during monster invasion endangers a lot of civilians.

The directing has been great.

ok i laughted at this one

Attached: 32.jpg (1920x1080, 216K)

i dont know what it s but whenever Mumen Rider does one of his speeches my eyes get all watery

Why use CGI for a banana?

Apologize for what?
The pacing is absolutely destroying this series. Fuck JC staff

Attached: 1531600439685.png (298x235, 50K)

Its a composited stock png

why is he such a fucking jobber against saitama

Somebody ought to make a JC Staff vs KyoAni comparison pic just to spite how bad that CG looks.

No, those 10 seconds of actual good animation were kino. The rest was as bad as the previous 2 episodes.

The peak of JC staff

I give artists shit for randomly deciding to leave characters in the white void all the time but that honestly seems like a good use of it to me

>Meanwhile at Madhouse

Forgot to post

Attached: 1554917481842.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

>best arc
MA raid isnt until season 3

Its Saitama plus he's not strong yet.

how can the scene direction be this fucking atrocious? it's like i'm watching it at 2x speed. everything just happens way too quickly

i really like this garou kid

Many people have no problem at all. Not everyone has the same capacities.

Stop bumping this shit thread shit eaters.

I liked the music in the fight vs tanktop.

Especially - the transitions to mellowed version of the fighting track after mumen-rider protects Garou & right back to heavy after. Can't wait for ost.

youtube.com/watch?v=1uGBv4_0E_I

I hate how little of Saitama there is but that’s the writers fault

wait was the episode actually good? i droped it after the second episode, but did they finally got their shit togheter for the third one?

Attached: 1554358276493.jpg (444x444, 45K)

It was definitely better than the first two. I'm still not convinced this season will be good.

Disclaimer I'm not a one of those HHUR JC SO GUD shitposters but this episode was unironically good. It still had that shitty ghosting occasionally but the Garou vs TTM master bretty gud. The music during the fight was on point, especially when Garou finally uses his flowing water style.

Yeah, this could be interpreted as an artistic decision to highlight his plea.

Huh? Is Madhouse and friends coming back to animate him?!

I feel bad for anyone retarded enough to watch this instead of reading it.

Attached: 028_029.png (1600x1150, 747K)

I didn't get why people praised the art so much until Garou started showing up, I dunno why but like literally every single time Murata goes all out on drawing him.

did the 20 chapter of child emp vs bird end already?

it still looks good and covers a lot more than the OVA, as well as expanding on the plot by adding extra scenes.

Attached: reiner headache.png (425x395, 157K)

>I dont get why people praised the art so much until Garou started showing up.

Jeez, i wonder.

Attached: Holy crap.jpg (2132x1600, 1.15M)

Same, that's a pretty random generic mishmash of stuff that blurs together into nothing.

>I didn't get why people praised the art so much until Garou started showing up
Because it is good.

Attached: ok.jpg (860x1236, 290K)

It's good yes, but it's not good enough to merit mention in every discussion.

G H O S T I N G
H
O
S
T
I
N
G

shounenshit

>but it's not good enough to merit mention in every discussion.
The current arc is no different because people have short attention spans. People were gushing about how cool the CE fight was (in addition to complaining about how long it took) and then they moved on. Nobody talks about the Orochi v Garou fight outside of referencing endurance or Orochi's feats.

Manga art isn't something people appreciate the way I think you're trying to frame it. It's very much so a stream of conscious thing on a forum already dominated by the same mentality. Talking about the now instead of the past most of the time.

It would be like someone years ago saying "I didn't get why people praised the art so much until Deep Sea King showed up". Just another milestone in a long running series.

How is tank top S class? he actually seems weaker than pri pri, because at least he tank attacks and have some supernatural air

I laughed a bunch of time in this one and the Garo thing picked up pretty well this episode. The Meeting of Garo and Saitama at the end was also a great way to close the episode

a solid 8/10 for me.

>3/3 vs 10/10
>100% vs 100%
Okey

PPP was weaker than DSK arc Genos, TTM was compered to Garou fight Genos, who had like half a dozen upgrade since then

Honestly wasn't a bad episode but why are the sound effects so FUCKING LOUD

i just started to like it

Attached: x6.png (800x1138, 978K)

At least they fixed Genos arms

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-23.png (1280x720, 845K)

He's strong but he just fought a guy who had an op fighting style and is quite resilient. Not to mention said fighting style not only uses another power against then but he hit his vitals and weak spots.

I love the voice actor for Garo, It's the same guy who does the masked dude in Black Clover right?

Top tier.

he also voiced gridman last year

why is saitama a conehead

I don't mind Saitama looking retarded when they draw him with his dopey face. But when he looks like Pinky and the Brain when he gets a serious face it gets hard to look at.

Attached: >Cherry picking and not using good examples faggot .jpg (250x166, 12K)

>Garou's whole philosophy is the underdog is always ganged up on by a self-righteous society whether or not they've done anything wrong
>Mumen Rider steps in when Garou is about to be killed, asserting that he's still a human being and deserves to be treated as such
>Garou beats the shit out of him for fun

Attached: 1549846155326.png (640x480, 298K)

uffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

garou is le joker

>JoJo has been animated pretty well for the most parts apart from some retarded quality parts every now and then
>Jojo
>has animation

Attached: laugh gang.gif (320x240, 152K)

Yea I wish he would've at least had some sort of reaction. The whole "I am le epic evil" schtick gets worn out so fast.

Part 5 has had great animation, the latest episode is better animated than anything in this OPM season so far

Whoa, so that is the power of J.C. Staff.

Attached: m.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

Garou is literally, LITERALLY the leopard from Kung Fu Panda. Saitama is going to skeedoodle him into oblivion.

Attached: 1555784356971.jpg (199x253, 10K)

Part 5 easily David Production's best job so far adapting a Jojo part, but it doesn't change the fact that the rest of the parts so far might as well have been powerpoint presentations

>Garou's whole philosophy is the underdog is always ganged up on by a self-righteous society whether or not they've done anything wrong
Except it's not. He couldn't be clearer: he's rooting for the monster, he wants to be the monster. Arguably there's a deeper meaning to it, depending on how right Saitama is, but at the very least that's what he keeps telling himself. If they're a hero and willing to fight he'll fight them, he doesn't care if they're weaker than him or someone that nobody expects to win.

>wants to be a monster
>says he's gonna murder everyone
>doesn't murder them

Sorry for being a noob here but what exactly is ghosting?

Part 3 had some good animation too when it wanted to

Attached: 5874765.webm (1920x1080, 1.21M)

Garou.. so hot. I want to kiss his pecs

that's the point

Attached: 62544765.webm (1920x1080, 1.74M)

Its almost like thats a point on which Garou gets called out on by other monsters.

this episode was absolutely fantastic, fucking APOLOGIZE

Bang and his brother are single and have 0 kids

Attached: AbeSad.jpg (1200x1799, 939K)

Midorikawa is great. Off the top of my head, he was also Zed in BBB, and Kyousuke in Little Busters

Doesn't matter if it's the point or not, it's stupid and he needs to reflect on his stupidity.

Attached: 6745365.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Garou's fighting style is designed to fight human close-combat fighters. He's like a mini-Bang at this point in the story. That's why Garou has a much harder time against Genos.

>tfw I didn't actualy notice that
Ghosting was a mistake

the first episode with good animation

They're really using all their budget on those Garou shots huh?

So this is ghosting.. looks atrocious.

can someone do a cropped webm of Fubuki eating those cookies

Banana for scale

Nah
>animation decent at best, equal to studios that aren't particularly good but not bad either, just like your average anime
>use of amateur animation tricks
>overall sound design bad
>directing was awful, the worst thing about the episode, pacing was terrible in the first half
It's definitely watchable but again, as much as the average anime is watchable, far from fantastic.

>When you try to make an anime with just keyframes.

Yo, geekdom says it's good, so it must be good!!
I'm too retarded to have my own opinion on a mediocre adaptation

who?

D...digital was a mistake huh.

Attached: 1555594843364.gif (500x281, 621K)

>sarcastic post implying that people enjoying this episode are drones who can't form their own opinions
How ironic seeing how this post can't comprehend people actually enjoying it and therfire having their own opinions. If they don't agree with you then they have no opinion

he knows it's stupid, saitama calls him out on his bullshit

I want to ______ Garou

>the production methods we used 15 years ago are no longer available to us. Animators capable of hand-drawing the frames of such scenes have become scarce, so the practices and tools used back then are practically lost to us. While those groups of “super creators” and their traditional arts are nearly extinct, technologies for producing high-quality CG video are advancing constantly

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>>Garou's whole philosophy is the underdog is always ganged up on by a self-righteous society whether or not they've done anything wrong

I mean... no, his whole philosophy is "lol monsters are cool, fuck heroes."

JCstaff made it look like Garou bitchslapped TTV instead of punching the hell out of him.

Garou is just on a rampage to get revenge on "his bullies"
All he really needed was an apology from Tacchan

>I didn't get why people praised the art
Hmmm

Attached: zxH2ikP.gif (399x287, 709K)

No. I think he actually meant Q U A L I T Y

50* just ended

>That indented face.

They´re already getting ready for Beavis.

Attached: 1549996664875.png (592x473, 123K)

Egghead Saitama and Smallhead Genos.

Attached: 364509.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

Yeah, he also voices Tien in DBS and Best Jeanist in Hero Academia.

Attached: 98123709.webm (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Attached: 487746.webm (1920x1080, 2.53M)

What are these girls?

Attached: qtgorls.png (1366x768, 970K)

Decent animation but the art looks like shit. It's soulless.

I hope you realize how stupid it is to show what douga on fast cuts look like.

Random hoes trying to gold dig the rich HA exec

>One scene with proper pacing
Holy shit, is it so hard?

Putas Harry, putas.

By your definition of "fast cuts" the whole fight of Saitama vs Genos/Boros is comprised of "fast cuts", and look how those turned out

It alright

Just read the newest manga update
Is Gyoro Gyoro still going to be Psykos, or is that getting scrapped for Orochi?

> that Garou orgasm face as he's knocked out by Saitama
Ok, that was kinda hot. NO HOMO tho.

WEW, now this is what I'm talking about lads.

>Is Gyoro Gyoro still going to be Psykos,
yes
>or is that getting scrapped for Orochi?
no

Attached: 08.png (800x1138, 219K)

Garou is honestly fucking hot, no homo

Likely so as Gyoro mentions Fubuki in the chapter
>getting scrapped for Orochi
If you mean that she'd turn out to be Orochi instead, that's highly unlikely and I don't see what would hint towards that being the case

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.14_[2019.04.23_21.34.03].jpg (1920x1080, 800K)

It's lewd as fuck

Attached: GAROUGASM.gif (300x171, 1.46M)

i like how fubuki is still there just chilling after what happened earlier

"People hated the smear frames in the naruto vs pain fight. That means they hate smears. Period. So when you animate. Keep the smears to a minimum."

give a coke to

I meant Orochi becoming the main threat and Psykos blocking Tatsu's ESP so the other Dragons can defeat her not happening

caress

soon

Attached: 476876498.png (1920x1080, 3.18M)

Thats the panel where he blocks Garous attack, no?

>that animation
Nice desu ne.

Attached: 1556050073111.jpg (1920x1080, 765K)

>ywn have genos creeping on you

Attached: genoscreep.png (1121x825, 610K)

Why does this season look so bad?
Why didn't Madhouse make S2?
Why is this new season so fucking ugly?
If you actually like how this looks you are a fucking dumbass

Why are you so concerned about it?

Man am I like the only one who doesn't like Garou? I could care less about his actual personality. It's like with Fubuki. All I see is a body and aesthetics. Her character itself is boring and I could care less about it.

Someone post murata eye shield water bottle poster

N U T T I N G

Attached: ngh.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

when will JC apologist realize the only thing that carries this show is that OPM is inherently kino and any other studio could do better than JC.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NIGGER?
WHY THE FUCK SHOULDNT I BE CONCERNED ABOUT IT?
THE MANGA LOOKED SO FUCKING BEAUTIFUL IN COMPARISON TO THIS SHIT
ITS LIKE SEEING FUCKING BERSERK BEING ANIMATED BY A BUNCH OF FUCKING LAZY GOOKS
ITS NOT OKAY
ITS FUCKING TRASH
FUCK YOU

>The banana represents his dick
This is peak Yea Forums

>JC apologist
They don't exist. Being contrarian is the absolute easiest form of shitposting.

>any other studio could do better than JC
>toei
>pierrot

Attached: luffylaugh.jpg (640x481, 48K)

I'm glad to see someone actually spelling it out.
Directing and sound designs are the most notable things to me, cheap animation can be worked around with good direction and sound, or compounded on.

Attached: 1480268278908.gif (160x160, 178K)

anyone else finds it funny she's just there for no reason munching on cookies in the background

Attached: fub.png (780x1245, 1.22M)

Is ghosting what it's called when the screen gets blurry as fuck during the fast punches? Cause that looks like absolute ass and I wish they'd stop doing it.

I just hope they make this part glorious

Attached: k1dJjqO.png (800x1150, 556K)

Does anybody remember what chapter it was where King was training with the sword with Kamikaze?

what chapter of the manga is this episode? I want to read it.

Look at this shit. Look at it and defend this.

Attached: Quality.png (1920x1080, 2.38M)

they gotta max out the hopelessness and covey it really well for it to have impact. Not sure if JC has directors capable enough

Attached: f9y99Jk.png (800x1150, 940K)

You know, if you pretend the animators are taking inspiration from One's art, the off model shit isn't too bad. Though the whoever did the chop scene at the end needs to be the guy for Suriyu vs the monsters though. I almost forgot what good pacing felt like in an anime was.

avoid the fans of

46-51

HELLO?!?!?

I wish they followed the manga more closely, this page was hilarious when it cuts right to the fist right next to Garou's face

Attached: 0047-009.jpg (1066x1600, 267K)

I assuming you mean Atomic Samurai? That's a web comic only chapter right now since it takes place after the MA arc.

>me sucking Garou dry off camera

Attached: 1515357123217.gif (359x393, 149K)

Attached: 754623.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

So I'm watching the first episode right now and
Why is every time an action scene happens everything becomes blurry?

Attached: 120623.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

Why does Saitama come off more and more as a sociopath?

gimme the chopp

this was the most jarring part of the episode

smol mouf

i don't get these
what should there be instead? got any example?

I normally wouldn't mind this sort of thing, I care more about the pacing of the fight, but this part really stood out to me as being bad. Especially when Toei of all companies did a better version of the kind of encounter with Luffy vs Katakuri.

He stole a man's vidya

Attached: 85748754.png (1719x1233, 2.11M)

Same reason things like chromatic aberration or motion blur is used to hell in vidya, to hide the things that look bad. Looks like shit but if not for that it would look like some youtuber's "animation" when they tell stories about themselves

He's mastered the art of not giving a fuck.

They fucked up this scene (uploaded pic) in the TTM fight pretty badly.

Also, no one has posted WEBM's of the alley fight with the two A class heroes because it looked like absolute DOGSHIT. Ghosting fucking mess of watchdog man's shit. Not even JCucks probably think that fight looked good.

Overall the episode was 6/10 at best. The comedy is what saved it really.

Attached: x19.png (860x1236, 1.07M)

Attached: 7365.png (860x1236, 1.06M)

Garou and Tareo were fucking adorable

Do we know who's voicing Tareo?

Attached: Garou and Tareo.jpg (1280x1440, 603K)

So it's really going to be this bad from now on huh?
Thats honestly kind of sad, should I even keep watching?

WHERE WAS TANK TOP GIRL?

To hide the fact there is only 1 or 2 unique frames per scene. They add a bunch of camera panning, zoom and shaking to disguise it.

See:There are like 4 different "light bounces" frames (and those are ridiculously easy to make) and a single still frame of garou. They added a lot of frame ghosting to give illusion of movement.

I doubt they're gonna do any better thant this level so just gotta accept this is gonna be our season 2, with some episodes probably worse

answer me instead of samefagging

Waiting on the Tanktop gym mat naked so the boys could have their way with her to celebrate their victory
She was very disappointed

She doesnt really hang out with those weirdos

Watch it as if you'd watch some random action anime by some studio you haven't heard of, with no expectations. Might as well

yea the alley fight was trash, especially when spring mustachio got in it. couldnt even really consider it a fight

She thinks they are weird. She seems to have only joined because she wants Tank Top Master to bone her.

ahhh I don't want to be gay bros

She doesn't hang out with the rest fo those faggots because she thinks they're a bunch of retards. She's only there for TTM.

Attached: Tanktop_Girl.jpg (262x470, 100K)

>sweat is going up his face

Attached: 1411348831462.jpg (347x498, 87K)

You say that, but the chop scene at the end was done well. Inconsistency seems to be the only consistent part of this season so far. I think it's a bad thing when you can clearly tell they got a better animator for certain scenes over others. I just hope they at least keep using him for the important scenes like Garou and Saitama meeting for the first time.

sorry user, you are already gay

this, the banana, and op scene actually made me laugh out loud. this scene was executed perfectly -- cold-cut the dialogue and punch the guy. perfect. the banana was so out-of-place copy&pasted and overall ridiculous when it was rocking that i couldn't help but laugh at the idea someone thought that was a good idea. and lastly i laughed at op's scene because it was genuinely well-done and hyped me up.

also, the scene with garou and the kid on the bench was just awesome. honestly felt like a slice of life anime for a second. i think it was so good because that's probably more within jc's comfort zone than fight scenes. the voice actors are damn good too.

It was way better than the 1 and 2, pacing is still kinda fast, but overall the sound direction, animation and even VA seems to have improved quite significantly.
It might not be S1 tier, but it's enjoyable enough.

Attached: 1526402295287a.gif (190x220, 180K)

The sweat is fleeing from saitama, which somehow makes sense for me.

At the very least Garou's theme is pretty neat. Can't wait for the OST.

I tried fixing it with interlacing.

Attached: Interlaced.webm (1920x1080, 1.65M)

Aren't these done to prevent seizures though? That one nurutu episode had ghosting in it but the original genga posted by the animators didn't have any ghosting and was smooth animation.

It actually makes the limited number of key frames more apparent.

Yusuke Murata is among the very best in the industry. Speed, efficiency, and quality. You should go read Eyeshield 21.

How long until Garou gets a figure? How lewd will it be?

>that lack of reading comprehension

seething

keep dodging
samefag some more go ahead

DEFEAT

>no one posted this yet
This was my favorite part, Garou being so excited to fight an S-class was great, his seiyuu is great.

Attached: Garou vs Tank Top Master.webm (720x480, 1.83M)

He really fucking does

Attached: garou_vs_royal_ripper__free_wallpaper__by_patchyfish_dcboe0n-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 231K)

Out of context, this picture is accidentally funny.

>ghosting
Boku no Hero Academia uses this dumb technique too. It's honestly annoying to watch.

Why was Genos spying on Saitama in the bathroom in the first place??

>You should go read Eyeshield 21.
Murata's art is nice as always but Inagaki's writing leaves a lot to be desired.

Her orbiters got BTFO so hard that she had to find new people to hang out with.

just like in the manga, top qt

Attached: munchmunch.png (84x228, 22K)

brainlet

I hope they don't fuck up Suiryu's fight's too badly, they were really good.

Attached: 70 10.png (800x1150, 1.06M)

FAT
tits

>Also, no one has posted WEBM's of the alley fight with the two A class heroes because it looked like absolute DOGSHIT
You probably know this already, but its like 10 posts above you

So animation seems to be safe, but hows the soundtrack compared to the first season?

>That opening
Holy shit, I think I now understand how JoJo fags were when they saw Chase after how amazing Crazy Noisy Bizzare Town was
This is sad

I am a jcstaff hater but.........
Well ill admit this one chapter looked great. Not the level of the first seasson but great. I really liked Spring Mustacho (this is a cool character somehow).

Attached: charanko.png (1280x683, 608K)

Garou already has a figure confirmed
Also a cute nendo

Attached: 1549763626226.webm (720x1280, 1.27M)

how far is the anime going to go?

If he keeps this level of quality and speed up for another decade, I'll consider him in the same league as Miura.

Nah, actually. Probably not even then.

Apparently this one wasn't done by Aoki. So there is one other competent animator working on season 2.

save it friend, it's all yours.

I was really excited for his bout against the nazi dude, but now I feel like ive already seen the fight, its just going to be a bunch of blurry shit, right?

i like when bad guys get redemption

Attached: reqeq.png (347x422, 133K)

Miura takes years for a single chapter lmfao, and his art's gotten worse too

>i'm gonna force saitama to join me
>nvm i'll just chill in his home and eat his food and stop caring about everything else

Not enough abs. No back-shot either.

Most likely Saitama defeating Elder Centipede

Deen Studio was the other choice if JCStaff declined.

It's most likely going to go beyond Murata's manga. It going to be funny to see how they manage to keep a decent level of quality without using Murata's art as reference like they're been doing so far. JC Staff is incompetent so I expect nothing at all

Seems good enough so far. What I assume is Garou's theme is great.

Yeah, but unlike Murata, Miura IS the author of his work.

She has not much else to do, Mountain Ape and Lashes are probably still unconscious and she wants to be part of the inner circle of this B class + 3 S Class group.

Have rough unprotected sex with

gotta eat something to keep them like that
bunny teeth for some reason

Attached: munchbuki.webm (1280x720, 337K)

CALM DOWN FUBUKI, YOU ARE OUT OF CONTROL
CALM YER PUSSY, SAITAMA AINT GONNA POUND IT

>It's most likely going to go beyond Murata's manga.
What? Beyond what's of the adapted of the MA arc with only 12 eps? No.

Shame that Saitama and Tamatsuki's hand holding fight won't get animated. I guess we can pray for a season 3 done by Madhouse.

>the original genga posted by the animators didn't have any ghosting
No shit, you don't draw ghosting.

Suiryu arc is eating most of the QUALITY desu.

Very good to hear, they need to carry the season.

>bunny teeth for some reason
The reason is the incredibly inconsistent art decisions from JCStaff.

Also, good loop.

Anyone else feel real bad when Mumen rider was getting pummeled?

Attached: naruto.jpg (500x375, 31K)

>most likely going to go beyond Murata's manga
It's possible, but another idea to entertain is that ONE & Murata are coordinating together, so it is entirely possible that, since the following for OPM only seems to be growing for the comics, the show itself could take something of a hiatus while author and illustrator work in tandem to finish the story.

That assumes the story has a definitive ending, of course.

After the Game of Thrones divergence, where the show went on without the author and the source material, I can't imagine anyone in any part of the industry wants to follow those footsteps. You can actually see the decline in quality as soon as season 4 ends & 5 begins.

Faggot, what I'm saying is the ghosting was added to a fully fluid animation. It didn't "improve" the animation or create some illusion of animation. It was added to really good animation to make it look worse. Some of the shit was animated on 1s even, I think.

So they mentioned a tournament, I'm an anime pleb and I haven't read the manga nor the webseries, please tell me season 2 won't be wasted on a cliched trope like a fucking fighting tournament arc.

The build up to this is fantastic. I was actually thinking during this episode that Garo could potentially counter Saitama's strength and one-punch him back, but this happens. I love it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 03 [1080p].webm (1920x1080, 2.24M)

>season 3
In season 4

Attached: d61.jpg (600x340, 109K)

that's ghosting? I thought they made that to reduce brightness and reduce epilepsy risks or something. The more you know I guess.

Absolutely impossible. Also, normalfags still eat up GoT like the shit garglers they are even after the show has been impossible to stomach.

sakugabooru.com/post/show/52546
sakugabooru.com/post/show/52649

According to Animator-san, Tank Top Tackle was done by something else.

twitter.com/jumpaoki/status/1120851361225007105

GOT is as great as the Avengers franchise though.

Gotta say, despite the director's lack of animating skills, the paneling is top

This smashing rock fist is way better than Madhouse's

It's only going to 2 eps. Lot of fights are offscreen, And only Saitama and Suiryu's fight is significant. What's happening outside the Tournament is more important anyway.

>animation
>paneling

Attached: 1541472143702.gif (540x304, 1.2M)

So literally 2 good people carrying season 2
That's because they're literally animating Murata's panels

Can someone explain to me the OST?
Did they really just reuse like reuse the tracks from S1?

I still don't know why JC stuff cut the most important line from TTM dialogue.

Attached: x21.png (860x1236, 601K)

>he doesn't know
yeah you will see why people called Murata's adaptation fillershit

At least we got some cute shots

Attached: munch.webm (800x720, 30K)

He allways gets rekt, youll get used to it.

And what did I just say, retard?

First of all, its called scene composition or shot composition when its animated, not paneling

Second, its just following muratas manga as a storyboard 1:1

I don't remember it being used in season 1. Was it during the fight against the alien?

In every single one of these threads I see the same posts about Madhouse being credited with animating S1 the way it was. That simply isn't true -- the director of S1, Shingo Netsuke, brought in a lot of talent from outside the studio. Some of the best animators in the industry, actually.

Madhouse was the producer, but the animation was done by people otherwise unaffiliated with the studio for several iconic scenes & fights in S1. Season 1 was essentially an industry-sized passion-project, which is why you are not going to see its like for some time. Everyone working on it had/has other work to do too. Other projects they would like to work on and finish. Some of those people have extremely busy schedules too. Life as an animator is mostly suffering.

You guys have some unrealistic expectations if you think money and/or scheduling is the sole answer for any "lacking" quality. People have other shit they want to do too, including those who work on things you enjoy.

Be grateful that you have one of the greatest mangakas, ever, working on the manga, and a masterful storyteller at the helm.

Yes, against the one who could reform around his orbs.

n-nice...

Attached: 1500087897854.jpg (600x600, 401K)

i want to protect that munch

I haven't seen so many tanktops since I played xenoblade chronicles x.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.51_[2019.04.23_21.11.21].jpg (1920x1080, 207K)

JC staff is literally fucking retarded.

>You guys have some unrealistic expectations if you think money and/or scheduling is the sole answer for any "lacking" quality. People have other shit they want to do too, including those who work on things you enjoy.
I will just say that i much rather no season 2 at all, than a poorly done one.
At least there was a possibility of getting everyone back together for a good season 2, even if in 2025.
Now it is set in stone we will NEVER get a well animated serious sidehops, spring mustache and golden ball fight, genos vs sonic, and so on, because the suits will never allow a remake of season 2.

Even in one drawing Tatsu looks cute there.

So? Writing and drawing are different things. ONE is the scriptwriter and Murata is essentially the director. Don't try to compare apples to oranges, Murata as an artist is more than comparable to Miura.

Episode 4 preview:
ヒーロー協会重役のゼイミートがガロウに襲われた。警戒令が出される中、幹部ナリンキとその息子ワガンマの護衛を任されたS級ヒーロー・金属バットは、急襲してきたムカデ後輩とヒトトリグサを瞬殺。しかし、災害レベル竜に指定された凶悪怪人ムカデ長老が登場。さらにはガロウもその場に現れ戦況は急転する。そんな中、サイタマはチャランコが出場するはずだった武闘大会『スーパーファイト』に、カツラをかぶり変装して出場していた…。
onepunchman-anime.net/story/#/season2/16

MB vs Elder confirmed, and seems that we might get MB vs Garou as well, also Saitama enters the Superfight tournament.

>MB vs Elder confirmed, and seems that we might get MB vs Garou as well, also Saitama enters the Superfight tournament.
Gotta Go Fast

Attached: hM70F1S.gif (314x307, 1.25M)

JC Staff is ending episodes in the weirdest places!

The secret to Saitama's strength is... Potassium?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.50_[2019.04.23_21.23.56].jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

ohnononono... suiryubros

This primarily has to do with mecha rather than hand-drawn animation as a whole, but it's more Tomoki Kyoda being a bitter hack than anything else.

I can see Metal Bat trashing Senior and the rest of the Demons in about 5 mins, there is no need to drag it for half an episode a battle vs fodders.

But they did, frame for frame. Look again my dude

Attached: 1555529489978.gif (500x360, 970K)

Yeah, but there is also going to be:
>Multiple fodder monsters + rhino vs the A class fighting for the kid
>Garou finding them
>Garou vs Metal bat
>Random attacks by the MA (i cant remember which ones happen, but there is more than the elder centipede)
>Metal bat sisters introduction and end of fight
>Saitama in the tournament
>Maybe the whole introduction of all fighters and the long narration by the big chin manlet

Do you even have eyes? That looks phenomenal.

Attached: 1552344941591.png (92x154, 33K)

Dancing arm holes too dont forget. They are even less consistent than the Hawaiian shirt from the first ep of the season

Its significantly worse. They couldn't stick to a shading technique to save their lives

So why are the lines so soft and spotty? Is this an upscale? Even the 720p looks like that though (which also begs the questions, does CR downscale their sources to 720p, making

Attached: 1434912356730.png (449x442, 139K)

People are now defending J.C.Staff?
What timeline am I living right now?

Attached: 1536910388120.jpg (408x439, 50K)

Flying Witch was good

Attached: Severe_Ache.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

that's just the style
it's the only thing bothering me desu
it was worse in ep1 though so something changed

Haven't you noticed? You can defend anything that is really bad for those easy (you)s and ebin shitposting feels

the ghosting will be removed in the blurays

It's pretty obvious which ones are the shitposters
>APOLOGIZE
>THIS LOOKED AMAZING
>JC IS KING
the episode was unironically bretty gud except for the ghosting every now and then. Still not season 1 quality but a big improvement from the first two episodes.

The OVA's animation is absolutely amazing but damn is it fucking bland and also looks really ugly.

If they are going to fit the MB vs Garou fight next week, I can see the flashback with Garou and Sourface being removed.

KINO

This is a lot better desu, I can live with shit animation. Its hard to live with Vaseline seizures on screen

Attached: 1555533944411.gif (500x500, 1.2M)

>that's just the style
Doubt. Pic related was animated in SD and upscaled to HD. Same soft lines and fuzzy detail. Look at the CG elements like the metal pipe thingy in and notice that it's not even close to an HD texture.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Occultic;Nine - 11 [720p]_00:21:50.726.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

jc's bad reps are overexaggerated
they're a mediocre/"hit-or-miss" studio not a absolutely garbage one

This part was great, I cant even complain.

Attached: 1551547384260.jpg (200x181, 15K)

Toei > JC

we're in the cancerverse. you thought you were living in the main timeline? think again.

no it really is just how they were drawn. look at ep1 again for better (or worse) example

He's actually pretty cute

they hit us with that trash shit for the first two episodes and then whatever isn't bottom of the barrel looks great.

Okay, I'm ready to apologise, even if only for this scene. I just love Garou too much and his voice is so perfect.

>Half of one of two fights in the episode look barely above average
K-KINO!!! Shut the fuck up retard.

the ghosting will be removed in the blurays
they do this for broadcast animation because they don't want another porygon incident

It looks like a lot is drawn in SD and upscaled to match HD backgrounds.

that's not what upscaling would do to those lines

Mumen Rider is for bullying!

the episode was really fucking well animated.
everyone saying the opossite is a contrarian faggot

I'm hype for Snek

Not him but no, Murata isn't comparable as an artist to Miura. Miura is an artist in the truest sense of the word. Murata is an illustrator who has decent source material to work with.

It's only funny because she's cute

doubledubs of truth are right you know

When they actually put some effort what are people supposed to do? Pretend it's doomed? I really loathe Toei, but I won't shit on their well animated Precure sequences. J.C. is really hit or miss, but they are handling this surprisingly well. It's not Bones, but I appreciate the effort. Tanktop vs Garou makes me hopeful for Metal Bat and his fight against the Class A heroes. And that's sure more than I expected once this studio switch up was announced.

This is the most bullshit definition switching I've ever seen

Isn't ghosting because Porygon gave all those kids seizures?

If you think the alley fight was well animated then you have incredibly low standards.

where is this myth even spreading from? what the fuck

I know they showed the punch, but the fact that they show the wind up lacks the surprise we get turning the page with a huge fist in his face. Just a me thing I suppose.

Why did they immediately drop the camera to his feet? Seems like a weird move.

>they hit us with that trash shit for the first two episodes
I have a feeling Elder centipede is going to take the cake as king of trash

It's a low effort background that ended up being digitally compressed a lot. Upscaling is distinctly different.

I ENJOYED IT

(is clear jc staff speedrunned the first 2 to get to this part)

Attached: siiiiiiip.png (365x366, 89K)

Damn
I was waiting to see the impact between TTM and Garou and they copped out at the last second

Oh yeah, then why do SD screenshots upscaled to 1080p have similar fuzzyness? If they're planning to upscale from the get-go, they're also going to filter, just like how BD upscales aren't just SD > HD but also filtered to try to hide it.

S1 was animated in 720p, according to anibin.blogspot.com/2015/09/20151012-201579-exodus-hvfull-k-return.html
Are you going to try and claim J.C. Staff is animating at that when it looks like shit in comparison to S1? Some elements like the CG backgrounds are clearly HD, but most is SD like the character models. It's a bastardized SD-animated mess.

This is the kind of shit that used to be considered a problem with the TV capture hardware or a bad signal.

IIRC the same shit happened with BNHA and I think Jojo a couple of times and those were fixed in the BDs so I'm assuming that's what it is

>tfw enjoying Wanpan despite not usually watching animu
>really enjoyed the most recent episode
>go to Yea Forums to see what people think about it
>thread is just endless bickering

Welp. Time to leave, I guess.

>be a tertiary faggot
>have shit taste
>hope others have a circlejerk with me and my shit taste instead of actual thoughtful discussion
See you next week anyway fag.

>have shit taste

Nah. I usually watch actual Japanese films, my mongoloid friend.

not that user, but you're full of shit dude. I cannot conceive of considering Murata anywhere near the level of Miura.
like said:
>If he keeps this level of quality and speed up for another decade, I'll consider him in the same league as Miura

Attached: 1488730584695.png (416x436, 31K)

I remember reading about that in some magazine or walkthrough guide of pokemon jesus christ a long time ago. Fucking Pokemon man.

I used to think tertiary memes were bullshit but now I know they're real. holy fuck these people have literally never had taste in their lives to be able to enjoy this crap

well, it really is just drawn like that, with thin and almost dotted lines at times.. upscaling doesn't work like that to cause this

>3 times of "not that user"
It's okay dude, you can have an opinion without pretending to have multiple personalities for validation.

>defeated by a no name hero going shopping for wigs
So this is what everyone is hyped about? You guys are fucking trash for hyping this up

there's like two guys samefagging about what is shit here, far from "endless bickering"

>Tfw when never be as tall as Tank Top Master
>Arms will never be as big

Attached: Sad Machio.png (584x202, 44K)

Please leave like you said you would.

It's unfortunately very real.

just wait for the next two times

Don't make me vomit every week opmchadbros....

Have you read the webcomic? In terms of character design, it's hard to tell who's who.

small mouth syndrome

Next week its going to be very active, MB vs Garou fan bickering, a new chapter release and maybe a new webcomic release as well.

Toei made Mononoke and Kyousougiga and Pierrot made Yona of the Dawn not too long ago plus they have tons of impressive cuts on bleach and naruto (its just inconsistent).
the problem with both of these studios was never a lack of talent, its almost certainly poor management and scheduling issues. faggot

Did the dine and dash part happen in the comic? I only remember this part where Saitama beats Garou while looking for a wig.

>le toughguy HUMAN MONSTER man
>doesn't kill people anyway despite saying he will
Embarrassing.

I can't deny there were some decent looking animation cuts this episode, but goddamn the director really is stumbling through composing scenes and making them flow into each other, it feels so awkward. That's the main thing that's killing me about this adaptation, visually it's no season one but it's still not awful, it's the lack of sense of space when directing scenes and the extremely fast pacing that's ruining it. They had to do a Centipede finale, there was no other decent stopping point, but they aren't trimming the fat where necessary to not have eps be a mess.

I think after ep 4-5 the pacing should stabilize, by that point we'll be in the invasion/tournament shit so i think there will be more freedom to cut and trim stuff down.

Attached: 1504685805202.jpg (277x308, 45K)

Yeah, he even mentioned it after their fight. Though I don't blame you for not remembering the webcomic touching it.

JC Staff fucking sucks ass.

>Top Genos x Bottom Saitama

Is there a better pairing?

Attached: 1494529414764.jpg (1883x1413, 219K)

I agree direction and pacing is the biggest flaw of this season. This episode was better than the past two thought there were small snippets where pacing fast. Direction is an overall thing that needs a lot of fixing as he's not doing a good job with it.

Attached: 1555482057364.png (814x998, 1003K)

Man that OVA was just such a flex.

> Centipede finale, there was no other decent stopping point
Chapter 77 would work much better as a season finale

back rub

Attached: nice.jpg (604x307, 34K)

No, the sound design is still fucked. They had this ass guitar riff playing over the fight. It especially should have been muted during the "just kidding, I'm going to murder you all" exchange with Tank Top Master.

Even if this was animated flawlessly, which it isn't, audio is too important.

can one of the WEBM bros do a cropped webm of Fubuki eating those cookies

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-04-24-14h45m19s429.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

and both shots too, in order pls

she cute

im going to bed if u want something better learn to do it yourself it aint hard

Attached: monch.webm (404x720, 80K)

How strong would TTM be if he trained under Bang?

how can someone get quints yet be so wrong at the same time?

that shoulder pads is disgusting.

Is next week Metal Bat vs garou?

>being a 20+ year old man and caring about an animation studio that animates shows mean't for 13-18 year olds in japan
OH NO NO NO

the things i do for anons

Attached: monch 2.webm (332x720, 75K)

Don't lie. You made these earlier and were waiting for a reason to post them.

Attached: 1448835184808.jpg (335x371, 24K)

funny how she goes from
>i'm gonna recruit and make my class b faction strong
to
>nah i'll just hang around here with these s class heroes and eat some fucking snacks

i really didnt

Attached: OP88MsI.png (1374x850, 189K)

these scenes only look good at 2x speed

imagine losing to a furry lol Garou is a shitter

Attached: watchdog.png (928x651, 595K)

You win this time.

Attached: 1415405701859.png (159x355, 31K)

seems like you need more BASED CHAD POSTING

Attached: 1548257849587.png (472x441, 139K)

i only installed the mpv webm script so i could make webms of the yuri scenes from juuden-chan , then i realized i could make anons happy by making webms of what THEY wanted

Garou is fucking boring, he does almost nothing actually significant, all he does is fucking job and get hurt and whine.

>Jojo
>animated well at all
Vento Aureo aside, David Production's work on Jojo has been sub-par in the respect of animation. With the constant QUALITY, reliance on still-frames and outsourcing, as well as their poor handling of iconic Araki panels, the animation has certainly been less than stellar.

Attached: ross.png (865x1194, 666K)

It's pretty hard not to notice when they put so much focus on it.

Attached: banana.webm (1280x720, 175K)

Based yuri-poster.

It looks fine to me.

I still ree at how ugly Genos looks when he is on screan because I loved how cool he was last season but otherwise I'm still laughing when I should and feeling the anime move so I think I am ok with season 2

Attached: I mean look how cool he was in S1 :[.gif (540x304, 2.95M)

by god was it worth it

>I have no quirks, hobbies, or any other passions that make me unique
>I'm a worthless faggot who only wage slaves and perform the socially acceptable hobbies

based doubles

>there are people who unironically like garou.

>I have no...hobbies
>perform the... hobbies
So, which is it?

Attached: 1551335449218.png (336x376, 32K)

bet you think dbs looks good you fucking subhuman

this appears for 1 frame in the intro, maybe JC staff isn't that bad...

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.45_[2019.04.23_20.54.51].png (1280x720, 870K)

acting retarded its fun. or so it seems

as a stupid anime only WHAT that like makes the banana thing so different mood wise shit

thank you nonny, thats perfect

It's called blending, you bunch of occultposters.

>jctards are calling this quality animation
i can do that in powerpoint, sasuga retards

glad you like it
as you can probably tell, i failed at going to bed

The manga and webcomic touch upon this. You might want to read further

good, it feel nice to enjoy things don't you agree
I liked it too

Attached: siiiiiip at you :3.jpg (720x480, 63K)

anyone got a mega with viz chapters?

>Implying it isn't already
You know damn well they're covering the lack of details with higher playback speed and shadows

You don't have a hobby nigger. You just perform socially acceptable hobbies. How ironic by trying to point out someone's sentencing you out yourself

I think she realized she was outclassed, and who would refuse snack time with a bunch of cool guys

Watchdog Man should've killed this shitter

I do that all the time, thank you for cute Fubuki reaction webms tho

The thing is, this is the quality everyone hoped jc to go with from the get-go, not 3 episodes in. This only stands out because the first 2 were atrociously bad in comparison. If they were 4/10 and 5/10 respectively, this one's a 6.5/10, second half with golden ball really dragged down the overall quality.

TACCHAN LIVES IN GAROUS HEAD
RENT
FREE

man Yea Forums is full with a bunch of whiny bitches, the ep was amazing.

Haven't watched an ep of anything this good in a long fucking time.

nu madhouse would have done it just as bad and maybe sightly better, but dont even dream about getting something like s1 ever again, all that talent and passion is lost forever.

That is literally the entire point

Attached: opmface.jpg (304x418, 20K)

Of course there are lots of people who love Garou. He’s great.

Now with this episode he’s all over YouTube and normalfags too. As intended.

not to be that guy, but you really should watch mob

More like 2/10, 2.5/10 and 4.5/10 so far

low standards or shill

I thought the same thing

Bait harder.

2/10 is berserk 2016 tier, it's not that bad. It just suffered a lot from incompetent directing.

a walking plot device made to show off the strength of the side characters.

>myth
It really happened, you fucktard. Pokemon went on a four month hiatus and the episode wasn't broadcast in other countries because of that.

However, the "ghosting" most of the scenes of this episode have to create the illusion of action is different from the dark filter they add to scenes with flashing lights to prevent seizures.

Animation won't save season 2. Barely any Saitama. Fuck this season and fuck the manga for sidelining him for so long.

Garou saved anime and completely slayed the normalfags / anime onlies with this ep. This episode has a much more positive reception than the other two.

How long until murata's work catches up with the original?

Different user here, you're just high standard. Low standard is DBS

Based Garou
Our lord and savior

Attached: G.jpg (941x505, 27K)

At this pace never, if one keeps updating the webcomic.

Doubt removed.

he isn't supposed to catch up
at this point I think one is trying to test ideas with the webcomic to develop them in the manga, because sometimes he doesn't know where to go
Remember the original chapter with Saitama trying to pass as Charanko with the sour face guy? He didn't know how to avoid Saitama getting caught, so Murata made a new version where Sourface just doesn't notice he isn't Charanko

If anything this makes me doubt the next few episodes more, they will be action packed and jc clearly can't handle action scenes longer than a minute.

This is an edit, right?

Episode was great. People sure are trying hard to find excuses to hate it, why can't they be honest and just enjoy things. Studio and animatorfags have really become cancerous these days.

suck

Attached: 09.png (800x1138, 360K)

My jaw dropped at least three times during the Garou vs Tank-Top Master fight, and it's rare that I ever physically react to anything like that. Like a total fuckin' basedboy, mouth agape as I quickly adjust my posture so I can sit up just a bit more. I fucking loved this episode. Of course the ghosting/overlapping frames are pretty bad but other than that I loved the whole thing.
Also if you didn't like the banana moments fuck you, making the banana so wonky looking made it funnier to me.

*Basedboy
Holy shit I'm tired.

Attached: mumen rider.gif (432x240, 773K)

>You don't have a hobby, you just perform hobbies
Is doing a hobby not having a hobby? If you are entertaining yourself with a hobby is that not having a hobby? I don't understand this "logic"

Attached: 1551777606780.jpg (750x750, 81K)

I like season 2 so far the only thing that has me reeeeing is my robot friend looking kinda shitty

it's autocorrect, user

The characters are really fun and the pacing was nice in this ep. It got me pumped up like nothing else has in ages.

Attached: chop.webm (640x360, 623K)

I apologize for doubting you... even if you butchered Index III.
But you're still not up to par with the first season, and you're rushing through content the same way you did with Index... or... all of your content.

never because he'll just invent more filler if he ever gets close.

Yes. Then it was just a bunch of lines.

>Episode is actually decent
>Younkonigger and Ajay are completely silent
Like pottery, how are they supposed to get clicks on YouTube now?

Attached: 89q0M3c.jpg (398x462, 85K)

Garou’s music theme is superb

kek, _no

>MR tanks a TTM punch that was intended to kill

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Punch Man S2 - 03 [1080p].webm (1920x1080, 2.36M)

so why did the sweat move UP his face?

Fuck off I was enjoying the episode not remembering how S1 looked

My hobby is Hema. Also why are you getting mad on someone else's behalf?

Attached: 1440259415591.png (416x840, 54K)

because his body absorbed his entire punch onto himself not saitama

I mean TTM could've saw him coming at the last second and slowed down his punch.

Demonstrates fear so great his body doesn't know what to do.

saitamas hand moved in hihg speed

he's also a yiffer

Attached: 1450984671493.jpg (798x548, 432K)

>Also why are you getting mad on someone else's behalf?
I mean I'm
and you just assumed I was
Just thought I would point out how stupidly you tried to call him out.

probably a mistake, but you ever get the instant "oh fuck" moment that makes you sweat and stomach rise?
maybe that's what they were trying to go for?

It's like a fuck you, we got this show now and we're gonna do this to it and there's nothing you can do about it.

she looks pretty hot here, but her sister is better

it adds to the humor though

has Genos always been this much of a douchebag. He's really beginning to piss me off

Am I supposed to feel something? Like it's animation made to watch it at this pace? Calm the autism

>4 3 2 1 KILLSHOT

Is it time to apologize to JC Staff? It's been 3 episodes now and the quality is still great. Maybe the haters will finally have something to say in episode 4.

It's a mini-arc comparable to the Deep Sea King conflict. And lucky you, it's gonna be two sweet episodes instead of like, a year of manga releases.

We need ID's on this shitty site. Only last for the thread so it's not like it's a tripfag thing and we can identify samefags easily. Quality goes up without losing anything

Apologize for what? For bashing those shitty first two episodes?

>using a webm script
Lmao its not hard to do it with command lines either

what the absolute fuck

i'll never truly hate them because prison school was fucking great

what a typical loss to the D sounds like

No.