Hibike euphonium chikai no finale

>Opening week 響けユーフォニアム 90 Million Yen
>Opening in 77館 cinema across japan
>One of the lowest kyoani movie opening week

Attached: Sound%21_Euphonium_The_Movie_Finale_Oath.jpg (1204x1704, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=6339566&postcount=265
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_triangle
youtube.com/watch?v=4k3HZLVkP28
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RIP kyoani

isn't this like the second movie
why are they forcing themselves to milk this shit, no one cares about it

god, why can't she blow me bros?

Attached: 1551919740730.jpg (848x1200, 112K)

It's the long-awaited continuation.

It's on par with the sequel Free movies, isn't it?

Good, hope KyoAni keeps JUSTing themselves and I hope they learn their lesson of adapting garbage LNs and milking them to death.

Attached: 1554182789293.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

Why not? The novel is still going on which means more material to adapt.

Also, this is the fourth one if you count two recap(s) and the fifth film is almost guarantee at this point, just wait for an announcement at the end of this year.

S3 when? Are they only going to do movies from now on? How much material do the novels have left?

Why would anyone give a shit about this movie? I thought Kyoani got the message that its fans only care about gay stuff

RIP

Only movie I guess. the new volume just released. (Kumiko is now in her third year). The series might truly end in next 2-3 volumes.

>pander like crazy to yurifags for 2 seasons
>suddenly betray them with hetshit
>flops
WHO WOULD HAD THOUGHT?

It would have sold well if Kyoani didn't pussy out on the yuri.

This is s3. I don't know if s4 will be a movie, too.

this. you fucking open up a movie with kumiko and that self-insert dull character' confession you're gonna turn off movie goers.

I care.

No you don't.

But I do.

Kumiko isn’t a self insert.

But i want to insert into kumiko, if you catch my drift

her vagina must be loose and gooey now after shuichi fuck her like a dirty whore

she's a used good now, i have no guilt for sexualizing her now

i'm obviously talking about that shoe-horned male character that likes to shove dicks inside his mouth.

Kumiko is very kumicute

I never watched Hibike. I personally find yuribait offensive: either give me actual homosexual relationships between girls or don't bother.

>delusional brainlet
Your momma is a used good now if you can catch my drift

Why are ESLs always the worst posters on this board?

I liked it, finally steering towards the novels now. this wont be the last either. it felt way too open.

>This is what happens when you open the movie with shoecuck

a spic redditor has shitty grammar, imagine my shock.

Yikers.

Based

Attached: Used Good.png (497x480, 362K)

Hopefully they'll stop milking this and move on to other anime now.

>I have a small white penis.
Fixed.

This. I'm ready to get out of KyoAni's Hibike/Free! purgatory.

Attached: 1432329097949.jpg (540x936, 154K)

Virgin detected

>veg movie next year

>kumicute
More like usedmiko, am i rite?

Better or worse than the Chuunibyou movie?
Either way they should stop milking their franchises to the extent they've been doing.

This cripple asshole is stealing Kumiko's thunder.

Attached: 1527886801176.png (372x388, 265K)

I haven't waited for it

You're a fag.

What the fuck is this movie and why should I care?
I stopped giving a fuck about this series halfway through the second season. Maybe the fact that there were more people like me explains the point the OP is making.

Attached: 1412230583092.jpg (203x265, 17K)

>Betray
Yuribait always means that they're never going to do actual yuri.
There was no betrayal my boy.

Well, I suppose the japanese realized what most of us already knew: substance without content.

Attached: 136554477696.jpg (631x659, 78K)

it's kyoani. If something is their own ip then they'd milk it to death no matter what

yeah right. majority of euphonium fans are /u/ fags. anime second season and ln spoilers pissed them off so bad that they dropped it like a rock and never looked back.

he's talking about the bland shoe guy

>betrays yurisisters with forced hetshit
>flops
Nice, fuck'em.

I blame hetshit.

The city of Kyoto Animation. It only goes downhill from here.

S1 was much more gay and it sold more.

Do you mean content without substance?

>no one cares about it
>implying

My mistake, you're right user!

Kumiko actually broke up with Shoe to focus her mind on the band activity in this movie.

This is what happens when you yuribait to no end and suddenly bring a het relatioship.

Yes... After 90% of the movie was lost with their bullshit, non-developments and retarded drama.

>series dies because of het
Can't make this shit up.

Do you know what would happen if I suddenly decided to stop existing? A business big enough that it could be listed on the TSE goes belly up. Disappears. It ceases to exist, without me.
No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in KyoAni, user. I am the KyoAni. A guy opens a thread and gets shitposted, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who shitposts.

Attached: 1534696759532.jpg (3507x4960, 1.42M)

Kumiko is now too old to enter her lesbian phase, just get over it. She's also not the first fluff who has a love interest that has minimal screentime, watch Hanasaku Iroha.

*kills your franchise*

Attached: this kills the yurifag.png (1272x1980, 1.08M)

Attached: 1519172465196.jpg (325x293, 55K)

>Hetshit
>Not gonna flop
Peak delusion

Now shove the flop down your throat

Look at Kumiko's dead face. Just like this series.

I'm a sucker for romance but there's no passion whatsoever between these two. It's one of the most insipid relationships I've seen.

Just like in real life, woah.

Woah, it's almost as if real life wouldn't make for a good story, which is why fiction exists

Woah, it's as if waifus weren't real either so you weren't gonna have Kumiko for you anyway, let her be happy with her childhood friend cock.

Which is why they break up shortly after.

needed more /u/

so this is where it's at in the delusional stage with you /u/fags. it flopped because of the het? not because it was a series that was being milked unmercifully and people got tired of it? I think you fags are getting dumber even for /u/.

>make hetshit
>movie fucking flops
>"b-b-but it was realistic"
The absolute state of shoecucks ahahahha

They went from lovers to fuck buddies? That's an improvement.

>n-n-no, you're the delusional one, it totally didn't flop because of hetshit despite Liz being vastly more successful
Oh god, I'm almost feeling bad for shoecucks now

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

They didn't even hold hands, let alone kiss or fuck. Kumiko was just "yeah, I don't think this is working anymore, bye, but maybe if you keep yourself pure for a couple of years I'll consider dating you again" and then returns the hairpin.

>implying I'm a dirty shipper
fuck you buddy I don't try to shit up every thread I touch

>making up this headcanon even though we have the novel spoilers for months show
Just cope my man.

Did it actually do worse than Liz?

Huh? It's the exact same in the novel and in the movies. Here is the movie summary if you want to know what else happens.
forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=6339566&postcount=265
Shuu1 couldn't even get a kiss.

It's Kyoani, they are the problem. Everything they've made over the last 5 years has flopped.

Yes, by a considerable margin.

Attached: 1532328093245.png (936x1241, 151K)

Huh, you'd expect the mainline movie to do better than the spin-off

My guess is that at least Liz tried to be more than a 2-hour long TV episode.

Who thought it was a good idea to force hetcrap in a yuri pandering anime?

"Dating you again"? Oh for goodness' sake dump his ass properly.

Literally everyone asked for Kumiko - Reina pairing (check the millions of fanart) and yet Kyoani can't deliver. They deserve this movie to flop.

The relationship between Nozomi and Miroze was boring from the start so Yamada did what any director worth their salt would do when faced with a boring concept. She played around with the execution. That's how she turned Liz into a pretty decent movie.

Chikai no Finale also deals with a pretty boring concept. Kumiko dealing with the new first years. Problem is no one cares about these new characters and their issues. On top of that, Chikai no Finale didn't have a Yamada to turn it into gold.

Not true. Nobody likes yurishit.

I've been saying for years that Ishihara was overrated but did people listen? Oh no, of course not.
The other 3 big guys better do something about it before the studio goes into the red for the first time.

Attached: 1488020918179.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

Did anyone really take Ishihara seriously after Chuunibyou and Phantom World? Anyway, Ishidate is still worse. When will Takemoto get to direct something again?

All the forums in the internet says otherwise.

4ch/a/n(nel) is a HetPurity forum.

People should know by now that Kyoani always goes for het even if they do a shit ton of yuri pandering, the viewers that were expecting yuri or no het have no one else to blame but themselves.

Okay but does reina get the Taki dick?

>People should know by now that Kyoani always goes for het

They need to get with the times especially with Yuri on Ice kicking their asses hard back in Fall 2016

I beg your pardon?

His enshutsu, ekonte and kantoku are among the strongest in the studio, not to mention his genga are only second to Kigami's in there. He was just unlucky to start his kantoku work with a setting and cast so meh like kyoukai no kanata.

Attached: 石立太一.jpg (1920x1620, 1.75M)

Yesshoes gets takid

>me=everyone
Hahahahaha how many doujin your shoecuck got ? Zero.

Lmao what a underaged faggot

Your shoecuck killed the franchise you dense cock loving mongrel

>let's turn it into hetshit
>oh no it flopped
Lmao

Nah retard no one likes yucki shit except aids and filthy fujo
The novel and anime pandered too much that everyone knows it's Yuri then do this shit as expected everyone will now shit on you
Fuck kyoani Fuck ayano

Where are my fellow 4channeler shoedick suckers?

Ha! So much for the so-called "definitive yuri show".
Why people watches baitshit instead of actual yuri anime, is something I will never understand.

/u/fags now riding the flop wave since their ship turned out to be straight? you shipping dumbasses deserve the gulags for ruining threads.

All Hibike stuff has Yamaha money behind it - doubt it matters much

Stay mad

>Het
I was going to watch this. Now I won't.

No one asked.

I answered anyway. Take it or leave it.

Based Nips shitting on Kyoanus

Not the same user but there's actually a couple ones, female artists also are fans of Eupho and self insert as Kumiko .

Attached: 5936191413.png (537x759, 233K)

I WANNA MARRY KUMICUTE!

Attached: 1544479424481.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

this show is fucking boring no wonder, kids and family are watching doraemon

Which is why it was editors meddling and not 'authentic'.

maybe if season 2 wasn't shit
>let's waste half of the season on literally who characters that nobody gives a shit about instead of actual music
and then they throw you the reina confession at the last second

Chuunibyou was alright, S1 at least. S2 felt like milking(still enoyable somewhat), with the final movie getting that spark back from S1, so overall it is pretty innofensive at the very worst.

>t. seething /u/rchin

I love season 2 - lots of great kumiko development, and Mizore's arc, while my least favorite, gave us Liz

>let's waste half of the season on literally who characters that nobody gives a shit about instead of actual music
That perfectly describes Chikai no Finale too. 80% of the movie is focused on new characters. Maybe that's the reason it's not doing well. Most people just don't care about new characters.

>One of the lowest kyoani movie opening week
For fuck's sake at least post the other data.

What other data baka.

Chuunibyou S2 and the movie are both great if you skip all the scenes that don't have Shinka and Dekomori in them.

Attached: 1552612460619.webm (1920x1036, 1013K)

>Shuu
>Self insert
What

Generally when comparing things you want to show both sides of the equation.

So post the data for other kyoani movies baka.

Why are yurishitters always delusional retards who always watch the bait but never the actual yurishit?

chuu2 was boring from start to finish

Attached: 1471924542922.png (211x173, 75K)

>all this hetfag salt

>WOW LOOK AT HOW MUCH LOWER THIS IS
>I don't know you haven't shown anything to compare it to
>WELL THAT'S YOUR JOB!

I'm not the OP baka.

you can stop with all the multi-posting het hate /u/fag. it's all the same shit you posting just worded differently.

Was the source far enough when S1 started for people to already know?

>/u/fags used to defend Hibike because muh Kumiko x Reina
>sudddenly they turn against it because "muh hetshit"

Attached: 1453295253402.jpg (1280x720, 414K)

>plot-driven SOL has over two year gap between last episode and a movie
>flops
Big fucking shock. I swear on all that is holy, the entertainment industry is run by complete buffoons who don't understand their own products.
You can't expect people to remain invested in a plot-driven SOL. Why? The plot isn't epic enough to keep you engaged for a long period of time, and the SOL elements are dependent on the plot, so you can't pick up where you left off. In other words, it's one of the worst genres to sell with big gaps between production.
If Kyoani were smart, they would have had this movie out a year after the last episode. Instead, they spent all their time Violet Everclusterfuck.

Attached: 1550888130037.png (550x520, 304K)

>blaming the time instead of the retarded drama and shoehorned characters
Watch more anime newfag.

>hetniggers were just SEAmonkey tripfags
Imagine my shock

This entire thread is yurifags falseflagging as hetfags and baiting hetfags falseflagging as yurifags.

bottom tier bait

Why aren't you watching more anime?

He is right. Most people stopped caring about Hibike during the first half of S2.

usually people change their tactics when confronted with failure. points for tenacity.

Can I use those points to make you watch more anime?

It is literally Shoe's fault.

Why would they got het or yuri? Just keep baiting both. That way (like in the series) you don't alienate either. Besides, the music club drama was the most interesting aspect of the show anyway.

>Besides, the music club drama was the most interesting aspect of the show anyway.
Clearly not, seeing the reception for the newest movie.

The het was barely a thing on both seasons, it was always a retard chasing a girl that had no interest in him.
And then all of the sudden they start a relationship on the final movie that goes nowhere all the while literal who characters are introduced to bring more pointless highschool drama.

>the more sequels you make the less popular they are
wow no shit

So was this a recap or what?

>seeing the reception for the newest movie.
That was due to forced het, user.

>author says it's not yuri
>kyoani says it's not yuri
>yuirifags bitterly argue tooth and nail that it MUST be yuri in spite of the above factors
>when definitive proof is shoved in their face they go "whatever I always hated this show anyways I hope it fails!"
The grapes in this thread are so sour it's making me pucker just reading it

I love seeing yurifags get btfo'd too but honestly baiting yuri is just bad business.

Honestly I love this series, probably more than most on Yea Forums because I also loved S2 which many people don't. Having said that I can think of multiple reasons for it not doing well.

1.) Unflattering previews. It literally looked like a standard TV episode, nothing special at all. Probably the most visually bland of any recent Kyoani movie.
2.) Introducing a bunch of new characters taking time away from characters people already like.
3.) Shuichi. Now, I am not saying this is a problem for me, but I DO think it is prefectly reasonable to entirely ignore the movie because of it.

Kyoani just went too far with the yuribait this time. They spend the entire TV series for the most part ignoring Shuichi and focusing on Kumiko and Reina or Kumiko and Asuka. The series is ridiculously gay, pratically bursting at the seem with yuri undertones and even blatant lesbianism but then they suddenly bring Shuichi and his relationship with Kumiko to focus.

People who like yuri are pretty intense so they all feel betrayed. It makes sense.

Guys, I've been a Kyoani supporter since they released the masterful Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Hyouka is one of my favorites of all time, I love K-On! more than anything, After Story is my favorite anime of all time. But this is just... too much. I can't anymore. Everything they're making nowadays is flopping so hard. Even moderate successes like Koe no Katachi have been completely lackluster. Maid Dragon, Violet, Liz and Tsurune have all been major disappointments. Now even Hibike is flopping. It's time to say goodbye, I think I'm gonna become a TriggerChad.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!
Back to fujoshit then, kyoanus!
Oh wait...

Attached: 1530321214685.jpg (1136x640, 57K)

>falseflagging

fuck off homosexuals, I want a kanade gf and nothing can stop me.

Attached: D4jtgv4UEAAcHMK.jpg (1998x1080, 175K)

Based and redpilled.

Pfft he is just another Free copy pasta charactor.

I honestly wonder if they were right or wrong to go the yuribait angle (and downgrading Shoe) in the first place. I mean the novels had some yuri undertones but it was clear there that the end game was meant to be Kumiko x Shoe instead of Kumiko x Reina. If they didn't do this movie and instead just let it end with the anime then perhaps it could have had more sense. Or they could have made Shoe more relevant from the start so that this film wouldn't be so jarring.

Wasn't Liz a flop too?

>mfw VEG absorbed all of the production value
I'm so glad I bought VEGcoin when it was cheap.

Attached: 1494348637815.png (800x736, 432K)

>¥330,000,000
It did rather mediocre for an anime film, but apparently the disc sales were alright.

Just to clarify, I am not a yurifag and I actually live in Japan and saw the movie. It was fine.

I am just saying, they yuribaited too hard and now they are facing the consequences.

>Veg flops
>It's ok, we have the chink and netflix money!
>Tsurune flops
>It's ok, we have the kyoani shop money!
>Hibike flops
>It's ok, we have the Yamaha money!

What will it be next?

the autism

Why peoplem even care?
They said blatantly that all the yuribaiting in anime before was an adolescence act, nothing serious, a phase at best.
Novel author too said that all the sexual and almost romantic dynamic between Reina and Kumiko wasn't of romantic nature but just autism of Reina and Kumiko acting horny.
But to be honest KyoAni should be blamed for this, they cut all Shuichi important scenes from novels and instead of that they put more emphasis on Kumiko x Reina scenes making them the biggest focus which fucking looked so gay, and then laugh from fans who thought it was gay. And then suddenly bring Shuichi back for the movie when no one from anime fanbase even wanted that, not mentioning novel author who was forced by anime selling success to continue her work which she initially even didn't want to do.
And now again Kumiko is free to gay it up with someone, cause in the end she will return to Shuichi anyway as the real deal.
It's bullshit writing.

In what dimension did Violet flop?

Attached: 147.jpg (1316x874, 635K)

Don't forget the shitshow that was Chuunibyou.

I hate when studios go the baiting route and worse reveal nothing at the end at the end of the series(leaving it open ended)all so they can jew up your shekels even more.

>>kyoani says it's not yuri
Only Yamada said that.

Kanade who?

this, I filled with immense disappointment. Kumiko doesn't deserve this.

Never believe her lies.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pink_triangle

Attached: 1544119311150.png (853x1920, 2.22M)

It's all this guy's fault.

Attached: Ishithara.jpg (1920x1080, 1.1M)

mendokusai ichinen sei

he does look like a fuck up

where do we go from here?

How is /u/ (the board) taking it?

What happens to Ribbons?

It is honestly so disappointing this all had to happen this way.

I feel conflicted because I genuinely love this series. I don't think it is absolute top tier, classic Kyoani but out of their recent anime it is my favourite. But they really messed up with it no matter how I look at it.

who cares?

They should just start adapting some good light novels.

>good
>light novels
Not to say there aren't any, but you could count them with one hand.

shut the fuck up

I was looking at some of the shots posted on twitter and this REALLY doesn't look like it had a movie budget.

It would seem KyoAni either knew this was gonna do badly because of Shuuichi or decided to put everybody they could possibly spare on the Violet movie.

>author who was forced by anime selling success to continue her work which she initially even didn't want to do.
And Takeda also joined to do queerbait in the 5, 6, 7 and 8 novels.

Novel 5 closed year 1 for when S2 ended and the last story was gay as fuck. So a half ending with Reina was still possible.
And later novel 6, 7 and 8 they have more than questionable content to be merely a friendship and alot homoerotic and gay content in general. And these were published when Liz and bluebird was screening in teathers.
Now this movie is going through the movies when the last two novels of the franchise are released. So again in the first one we will have yuri baiting again and in the last one an ending with Shuuichi that was how the thing ended in volume 4 of short stories for sure, which is the why in this movie Shuuichi too suddenly pops up.

Really... the masterpiece in queerbaiting.

I don't know but they have been spamming and announcing the movie in all the media like never before.

>an ending with Shuuichi
This anime got so popular because of the yuribait and the animation. The story is plain as fuck.
I wouldn't care if they advertised it as het right from the begging, but the bait is so strong. They sneakily used the yuribait to get more sales, then went like "lol they are such good friends who love guys" to sell to the hetfags too.

Attached: 8dd.png (680x218, 616K)

>let's cut the budget of the sequel movie for a genuinely amazing series, that was a big domestic success and put everyone to work on the movie for a series that only online shitposters from western forums care about
Magisterial move by Kyoani. Truly geniuses of our time.

Only kyoani het shit done right

Attached: large (1).jpg (500x500, 61K)

>KyoAni either knew this was gonna do badly because of Shuuichi or decided to put everybody they could possibly spare on the Violet movie.
I think both but the first more. There's no way they don't know people will get pissed about Shuuichi. He wasn't even a good character in general and there wasn't even a development between him and Kumiko.
Also there was such a hype for season 1 and before waiting for season 2, and it died down so quick after Reina drooling over Takii to a point it got cringe. After that, discussions went suddenly silent. But of course this is from what I've seen online, so it might be different for the japanese audience.

>knew this was gonna do badly because of Shuuichi
What kind of bullshit excuse is this user? No one but the retarded western fanbase would not watch the movie because of a male character

Stop play dumb, this is not because he is a male character.

You defend something that can still be salvaged. After S2 it was obviously begone for good

It's not a domestic success anymore now is it?
I've checked the social media numbers and they do not lie. As far as popularity and potential profitability goes VE is in a class of its own inside Kyoani.

Kyoani needs to step up their game instead of releasing shitty sequels and movies

seething kyoanus

Liz was a masterpiece so of course people are going to ignore anything that isn't at least as good.

>ignore
yep, that's exactly what happened with liz

Who is managing their shit? I swear to God, women were a mistake.

Poor Yamada. She set the bar so high that it made Ishihara look like a retard.

Dumb robot.

>totally looks like mother x daughter
Muh fucking pussy

These are also my words, with the difference that I leave the ship after K-On!

Kyoani can still redeem themselves and make Kumiko x Reina canon if they want to make money.

/u/fags are just bandwagoners. They jumped to Asuka x Kumiko in S2.

You'll never be a woman.

You guys just don't understand. 10 years ago, KyoAni was the pinnacle of trolling. They're just trying to regain their title.

Attached: 1256549020342.jpg (503x454, 48K)

Stay mad, ESLnigger

T.delusional faggot

Cope

Not with this attitude

Based.

>Yet another kyoani flop
Holy shit my sides, hibikeks BTFO, kyoanus lickers btfo, delusional /u/fags also BTFO, it's fucking Christmas

It's April. Christmas is not for another 8 months.

Violet pls.

Attached: 1495455371940.png (500x500, 177K)

Wonder how the Tsurune movie will do

She didn't even say anything anti-yuri about Liz, just Eupho and Tamaket.

There is going to be a movie of that crap?

Why did you bump the fucking thread?

Yes, directed by Yamada.

I didn't know Tsurune existed.

>forgetting a masterpiece

Attached: 1553549047941.jpg (2400x1688, 3.01M)

What the hell is Yamada up to anyway?
We know what the other 3 big names are doing but what about her?

Pretty pictures! Me likes!

The Tsurune movie, duh.

Attached: DzWTDnoU8AA0Lea.jpg (800x1075, 140K)

This is good news.

Fuck off already.

I cant believe het killed Hibike! Euphonium.

Even though yuri made it popular. What a joke.

Kumiko more like Cunnilinko

I want Kumiko to dump Shuuichi in high school and embrace her lesbian desires in college, having wild sex with other girls to get it all out of her system. Then I want her to settle into a boring and unfulfilling marriage with Shuuichi as an adult and have many fluffy haired Kumibabies.

>Sneakily

Wasn't Reina lusting for the glasses teacher's cock from day one?

>yada yada yada Kumibabies
now I want to see it

This chad pounds Kumiko every single night and there's nothing you can't do about it.

Attached: 51232316_119872792419920_6698763489835258045_n.jpg (900x506, 72K)

Oh yes anything that brings us closer to another Kirara by them PLEASE

I can watch and masturbate in the corner at least.

>wanted to watch this
>heard it was gay shit
>decided not to
>turns out it was hetero shit disguised as gay shit with drama mixed up
>everyone is fucking mad now
I just wanted to watch some SoL and hear some trumpets and euphoniums

We know, Kumiko.

Those triangles are for fire crews to know which window opens

>Check /u/ out of curiosity
>No Hibke Euphonium thread at all

Mmmmm

>wasn't of romantic nature but just autism of Reina and Kumiko acting horny.
What the fuck does this even mean?

>novel author who was forced by anime selling success to continue her work which she initially even didn't want to do.
This is absolute bullshit - Ayano has said that she loved the anime adaption, and that it inspired her to write more novels.

That's not Tamako Market: Love story.

And what an author would have to say, that she hates anime which was basically big gay thing and doesn't like money it brought?
We ever had an author saying anime was bad for them?

>We ever had an author saying anime was bad for them?
How fucking new are you? In the cases where it's terrible - lots
You have no fucking proof to your claims other than /u/-butthurt conspiracies. Fuck off.

I bet they regret backing out on the yuri ending now. Serves them right, I wont watch this trash.

Attached: f2e67f04b6a0ab30870011bd17190409.gif (500x281, 1.7M)

It's just bad writing. Why put so much effort into developing two whole seasons of an anime, fill it with yuri undertones and bait your audience, then 180 at the last second and pull this shit.

KUMICUTE!!! youtube.com/watch?v=4k3HZLVkP28

my nigga shuichi gonna get laid right?

>Fuck off.
So why you didn't fuck off yourself and instead had to reply with an idiotic post like that?

Am I correct in asserting that only trannies and closeted trannies like yuri?

this

Because the post had bullshit information. I guess reading comprehension is not to be expected from someone with room temperature IQ.

He couldn't even get a kiss. Kumiko and Reina are gonna go off to music college to be tokubetsu and Shoe is going to go to salaryman training.

well I will always have the Light Novels. Kumiko is a treasure you fags don't deserve.

hyakupaasento correct

pretty much set, gonna see quite of bot of yuribait before they do tho.

I wish anime was real, I'd love to meet the two of them on a date, whack each of them on the head with a sturdy shovel, put them in my trunk and drive back home to take them to my basement. Then I'd make reina watch as I remove all the skin from kumiko's face, gouge her eyes and throw her head into a bag of salt. Afterwards I'd take Reina to a wheat field, where I had dug out a shallow ditch earlier. I'd make her suck my dick at gunpoint, pistolwhip her several times, then I'd amputate her arms and legs, tape her mouth so she can't scream for help and leave her in the earlier mentioned ditch. I'd also piss on her face just for good measure