Hajime no Ippo 1260

readms.net/r/hajime_no_ippo/1260/5834/1

THE KINO IS REACHING CRITICAL LEVELS

Attached: 13-14.png (1800x1300, 936K)

good chapter for once, but I hope this fight ends quickly

Attached: tauoBi2.png (753x185, 84K)

And then Mashiba loses from his confusion of having people that like him.

Fuck bros, this is prime mashiba chapter right here.

What's going on in this now? Woli killed all interest I had in this series and last I heard Ippo had retired.

Ippo is a 2nd now but mostly just useless fuck who watches other peoples fights

We live in a society

FLICKER JABBERS RISE UP

Based mashima giving some life to this manga

Is he still trying to go to prison for slapping a bitch.

This. Hopefully in a few chapters.

I can’t see Mashiba losing this one. It’s clearly his last hurdle before going to the world.

Or will George set up Iga to win so that Aoki has something to work towards

This fucking "Aoki or Kimura will beat Iga" meme is the worst.

It’s also a possibility. If Iga wins I can see George showing what happens to a boxer who fights recklessly (based on his last interview).

On the other hand maybe he wants to wrap up things with some characters (Vorg’s story is basically done). Mashiba would need 2-3 fights and Sendo 1 or 2 (he’ll probably win versus Gonzalez and then get wrecked by Martinez)

but it was set up!

Attached: XFNDeOg.png (511x433, 239K)

>Morikawa never forgets plotlines!

Remember when Itagakai had it out for Ippo

At the very least he's still aware of the rivalry

Attached: PSfXpjr.png (491x434, 218K)

Maybe Takamura convinced Mashiba to kick Iga’s ass.

That was a theory, it seems a bit convoluted though.

If Mashiba wins and breaks Iga to some extent, Aoki winning the rematch would be possible since Iga is still the japanese champ. If Iga wins here Aoki shouldnt be able to fight him anymore, I doubt he is even ranked in opbf

Also, Iga and Maron are clearly rushing things here as was stated in the chapter. Takamura might have realized earlier that Iga doesnt have much time as a boxer and tries to win as much as possible in a short time, after all Takamura doing the same has been foreshadowed

Iga winning would show that Morikawa is based and has balls. The common trope of HnI is that the bad guys lose and Iga and Maron are shown as the typical loud mouthed bad guys while Mashiba is supposed to be the good guy. Iga winning would actually be different in this easily predictable series.

Also FLICKER JABS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY AND NEVER HAVE

What pisses me off about those two is that they're obviously supposed to be a dark mirror of Kamogawa and Ippo, yet if you think about it there's no actual difference between the two duos. Kamogawa is the same kind of uncaring, emotionally manipulative cunt who doesn't give a shit about Ippo's health and sends him out to get his brain beaten in until he somehow learns to PUNCH HARDER KID. Ippo is the same kind of obedient lapdog who doesn't think for himself and literally just depends on his masters input.

It makes me so fucking mad how the manga will forever go on to pretend that Kamogawa is based and did nothing wrong.

Attached: kamogawa8.png (1225x446, 115K)

I thought my life was a tragedy...

This shit is still going?

Attached: 1519709857778.png (556x448, 289K)

That's decent logic, I dig it.

Yeah, the only difference is maron will probably drop the dude as soon as he loses or gets injured

At this pace it wont end before the author dies

That's the fucking thing, George keeps on coming THIS CLOSE to Ippo realizing that maybe just following his coaches shitty advice and only boxing for him won't get him very far, and then he always does a 180 with Ippo only respecting the coach more.
Like with Taihei and Ippo's massive tantrum, his snapping point was Taihei disrespecting the coaches gloves, that should've been a very clear point of retrospection on how much of a pedestal Ippo puts the coach on, and how perhaps that sort of devotion is unhealthy in the long run. Never mentioned though, all that's hinted at is that Ippo has the potential to go berserk, with zero focus on why that is and why he is such a shitty boxer due to it.

No.

I wish, 50 chapters of Ippo just begging the police to arrest him despite no witnesses and all his friends calling him a retard.