One Punch Man

Any A-Class heroes here? I want to kick your ass!

Attached: garou.png (866x630, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17863649/
twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1120637218614235136
mangadex.org/chapter/55495/12)
youtu.be/PENT_hnyO-o?t=90
youtube.com/watch?v=HnTEF695Z1E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_control_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronaut_propulsion_unit
vaughn.live/cd1313
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Garou stop fighting A class just to get cheaper coke.

Attached: 1553739463745.jpg (711x767, 610K)

KEK

Attached: f2h9f9hfh1.jpg (1200x862, 487K)

Where the FUCK is the new episode?

12ish hours

>A-class
What's wrong? too scared to challange S-class?

Garou is not even scared of King. He's actually very excited at the prospect of fighting S classes.

Today, TTM gets fucked up the ass.

Attached: Garou trashes TTM.jpg (1066x1600, 418K)

Attached: 1553534994319.png (1030x863, 946K)

>TTM has 9 in stamina and 8 in endurance according to the databook
>out cold in two shots
Boy, Garou clapped him so fucking hard and it's all over the news

Attached: stfu ttm.jpg (441x508, 161K)

Watchdog Man slapped his shit, though, somehow.

What is his deal, anyway?

Could garou at his peak beat bang?

>TTM has 9 in stamina and 8 in endurance according to the databook

Attached: 1555797370222.png (800x500, 219K)

No need, JC Staff already kicked everyone in the balls.

he won because Garou only fought humanoid bipedal animals before, and watchdog man is super protective of his territory like an actual dog

You forgot to put season 2 on Garou's face or some gay shit like that.

Don't know, we haven't seen him hit his peak yet.
not even in the webcomic

Can I get some season 2 Manga comparison screens

What the fuck are you talking about?

I mean sure maybe he can still grow, but we have seen him reach a super high level of power that most certainly can beat Bang easily.

It's like you somehow forgot that Garou soloed half the entire S class hero roster

What fights should be get in episode 3?

Reminder that Garou could have reached Saitama's level if he wasn't a retard, he was close to breaking his limiter.

The deal is "databooks are absolutely NEVER accurate"

2deep4u user

Retard, no one can reach Saitama's level no matter what. Saitama is a walking deus ex machina that freaking dunks on faggots who conquer their universe and time.

Garou can be his strong nakama now.

Where can I even watch season 2? CR doesn't have it for some reason.

nyaa

Attached: 6f67f6751205dc90cce048116eaa2e1988967f4e9741c7f0268ab505de0c1def.jpg (842x768, 189K)

Unconventional fighting style.
Garou kicks everybody's ass because he could counter their fighting style. TTM is way stronger but basically it's an average guy vs a MMA champion in terms of martial prowess.

When is the next manga chapter?

user, Garou is a physical freak as well. He doesn’t just btfo his opponents by countering them with the same skill, he’s always adapting and growing in multiple ways: physically and expanding his fighting skills. His retreat from WDM fell under the time when Garou was still being somewhat cautious instead of pushing himself hardcore, now he just stands under a rain of fireballs and trucks on, wielding several fighting styles.

Presumably next week. Murata tries to update biweekly.

Awakened Garou more than likely could if he's considered the same level of Boros especially with how he uses more than one martial arts and even created his own that I doubt Bang could handle.

To be fair the rankings of their speed and endurance are by the association so take it as you will.

Garou at his peak? You mean the dude who was tanking Normal Punches like they were nothing, and forced Saitama to actually be serious for a second?
There is nothing Bang can even hope to do against that garou

Stay out of Q city if you know what's good for you.

Attached: 1534215157-1.jpg (467x408, 62K)

different user here. I don't think Saitama was trying to kill Garou though since he saw that Garou held back on him.

He wasn't tying to kill him but it was still a feat to take normal punches. Even Saitama was impressed.

Sonic took normal punches.

The power of Saitama's punch is not determined by killing intent, his resources are basically unlimited and he always holds back. Even a mildly annoyed Saitama punching Rover left a ridiculous impact. Garou himself tanks extremely large scale attacks from him, ONE legit took several pages to illustrate the first punch in the webcomic and Garou took it like it's nothing.

Space Jin drew him again.

Attached: FFA40F91-C4FD-46BD-A535-06C3E1C58E76.jpg (838x1200, 183K)

Not really. Sonic landed on his fist he has never taken a normal punch from Saitama. Garou took a normal punch and Saitama stated he that he was surprised he could keep going and lasting so long. To be he was disappointed in the end.

Sonic should just get his genitals cut off so he cant land on peoples fists

Attached: 1555879960931.jpg (680x850, 65K)

>ONE legit took several pages to illustrate the first punch in the webcomic and Garou took it like it's nothing.
And just by looking at the arc in the manga, the manga version of their fight is going to be bonkers

What would happen if Saitama got the Kars treatment? What if Boros has knocked him out of orbit and he hadn't hit the moon?

The only thing he can't crush.

He can throw clothes and stuff in the opposite direction to propel himself.

One joked he would just serious fart his way back.

That's not how physics works...

It literally is.

except it is: law of conservation of inertia

Jump off a building standing on a chair user, at the last second jump off the chair and come back to tell us that it just works.

Yes that wouldn't work because you are a faggot human but if something like A ROCKET which propels STUFF in the OPPOSITE direction to PROPEL itself then it would work, you know kind of like those things called ROCKETS.

how does anyone take the plot in this seriously?

That is literally how it works. You sacrifice energy in the form of mass to go in the opposite direction. That is why a cannon shot on earth won't change the earth's direction. Because mass never leaves Earth but earth is technically changing course in orbit by a meagre amount everytime we launch something into space. Although, throwing a shirt probably wouldn't be enough to change directions
We don't

In the vacuum of space doesn't allow a huge change in trajectory, ROCKETS need to use the gravitational pull of planets and such to make large changes in trajectory. Fuckin' goofs.

Retard anyone can reach Saitama's level if they broke their limiter.

Retard, they can't break their limiter no matter what. Only Saitama is special like that, it's by design.

Also the limiter itself is stated to be a cap placed on you by God to prevent you from growing too strong, beyond your natural potential. You still need to train if you remove it.

pretty sure ONE made a joke about that, he'd use Serious Fart.

no they can't, people can break their limiter but they cant approach Saitama

Attached: x13 (2).jpg (600x848, 108K)

Because you can't launch enough fuel into space to make large changes easily, not because laws of motion don't work in space.

Watchdog Man is the actual strongest man in the series

Literally the next page, he is saying that because Garou fucked up, not because of anything else.

Attached: x14.jpg (600x848, 115K)

Saitama doesn't know shit about the limiter and what's required to break it you retard. He's talking about hobbies, that's all he knows.

Broken limiter is Saitama's privilege and curse. Garou is alive and well, can train however he wants now, but Saitama is protected from anyone reaching his retardedly overpowered level by fucking plot.

No, Garou jobbed to Saitama that lost against Bang canonically.

Space is filled with atoms to push against.

Is this a shitpost or are you unironically retarded?

Bang jobbed to dragons. Garou at his peak is above dragon, decimates the strongest monster in MA and utterly toys with S classes. Peak Garou plain destroys Bang.

Nah, Blast will be like Saitama. They pull the King joke twice.

Him and everyone else. Getting to Saitama's level is entirely based in the purity of your goal, but the way the series is written it doesn't make sense for complex characters to do that.

Garou

I've noticed, that as time passes, the other characters get more development, complexity, and humanization, while Saitama just gets treated as a deus ex machina more and more often. Anyone else notice this or am I wrong?

>Garou

Saitama lost in a match against Bang where speed was involved.

Bang jobbed to a fucking rock. Peak Garou effortlessly destroys GIANT rocks and tanks absurd amounts of damage that would snap Bang’s arthritis ridden back in half. There’s not even a contest, peak Garou is way above.

that was a game

>Bang jobbed to a fucking rock
side effects of abandonment.

Highlighting the contrast is the whole point. He's meant to be the least interesting character because he has very little to do out of his own interest.
Partially because he needs a greater challenge, but also because he got himself stuck in a rut where he is not interested in change of lifestyle even though it could be what would help him.

>game/match involving speed
thanks for proving my point

is your brain broken? Saitama is canonically faster than anyone, it was a game and Bang was probably cheating

Cute shitpost retard. It’s the side effects of Bang being old and senile. Peak Garou is many leagues above.

Garou even before reaching his peak uses abandonment with no side effects whatsoever. Get fucked shitposter. Kek.

Saitama is too simple minded to win against Bang, even when he has the physical advantage. It's a test of wisdom, not reflex.
It's much more likely that Bang has enough experience to read Saitama's choices.

>Bang was cheating
>can't counter argument
kek

>Garou>>>>>>>∞>>>>>>>>> Garou >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bang.

Attached: 1419125737291.jpg (234x230, 15K)

Can Garou beat her ass?

Attached: 20190423_154422.jpg (1080x679, 229K)

>implying Garou can use decently any WSRSF techniques
kek, Garoufags are pathetic.

that's probably the best page in the entire arc. Pure savagery

>game involves speed, reaction time and reflexes
>TeSt Of WiSdOm
kek, pathetic.

I know, I was quoting someone who thinks that Bang is above Saitama

he probably was, its the most likely explanation
you're baiting

Any girl monsters to fug?

Can't wait to see WDM BTFO Garou

Garou at his peak has vastly more broken techniques than WSRS and uses them easily. He uses abandonment with no side effects at all. Bang jobbed to a rock so hard he needed fucking Fubuki to lift that shit for him. He's got absolutely nothing on peak Garou, the end.

Why do you still shitpost, nigger? Do you enjoy looking like a retard all the time? No one will pay you for this.

Attached: 1510886191832.jpg (198x461, 53K)

He’s obsessed, user. Mentally ill.
Don’t reply to him. He cries and seethes like a bitch when no one gives him (You)s.

Mosquito Girl, Do-S
they're both dead however

>can't think of anything else
>can't accept Bang is superior to Garou and won against Saitama
>ChEaTiNg
kek

I miss when it was just some gag manga

>implying Garou can use decently any WSRSF techniques
>on the top of it, can't read
kek

>don't have any argument
>better start insulting
pathetic

these threads are fucking cancer get a grip you fucking faggots

Attached: thank you fugo.png (495x490, 422K)

Mosquito Girl survived and got prosthetics, prove Murata wrong

Attached: Ce7aWy1VAAA6LDV.jpg orig.jpg (4356x5868, 1.82M)

I think this user means the last "human Garou" we saw. The one that was fighting Darkshine and eventually made Darky give up.

I have the same question. Darky did say Bang's martial arts were better and then BTFO'd Garou by tackling them so hard he couldn't deflect it while implying Bang could... then Garou got up and started a flurry of hits that didn't quite beat Darkshine (though he was drawing some blood).
Could this Garou beat Bang? It'd be one hell of a fight, that's for sure. At that point he was strong enough to not let Darkshine counter except for one last bazooka that Garou then grabbed with one hand.. so I wonder how well would Bang do at that point.

Saitama is literally a god, because thats the joke
are you lacking mental faculties?

this

Monsters generally lack the capacity to rehabilitate themselves. Not technically impossible, but OPM hasn't taken that route.

man bang is already an old man past his peak. if he is hoping to beat current bang at his own peak then he is already not better than bang.

Attached: 74133562_p0.jpg (1407x2000, 1.23M)

Zombie man is more ripped than that.

The best ship since she can lash out at him without worries. Well... the 2nd best ship. First being Saitama for the exact same reasons BUT he can also slap her back.

You're right, I saw him crying a couple of threads back. The clown posts the most asinine bait. Not worth engaging.

Another good advice is to keep talking about how powerful or sexy Garou is. That's what always makes this hysterical autist mad and start shitposting.

Attached: 1452218262918.png (680x439, 289K)

No
Best ship is Mumen Rider x Tatsumaki. She can actually be happy and beloved by the best boy.

I always forget how cute Mosquito girl is. I'm used to the more mature one from the anime

Attached: ojousama laugh.jpg (1024x576, 51K)

Obviously. Garou at his peak trolls S classes like no one’s business. Even if Bang were at his 30 years old prime, this 18-year-old-btw Garou is a freaking demigod.

one took some lessons from murata's art, huh?

Since you're a newfag, I'll tell you. Twist.moe to stream or Nyaa.si if you want to DL

???

saitama's head in the screaming panel looks much more solid than his usual art

>Garou fags so cognitively dissonant that any negative thing about Garou is filtered out by their brain that can't accept reality.

Best ship is Tats x WDM

Attached: bankenman.png (316x441, 128K)

But doesn't King defeat saitama at fighting video games which also require speed, reaction time and reflexes? I doubt anyone would say King is stronger than Saitama. Anyone in the know that is.

It's obviously bait that doesn't care if Saitama is being stupid about things
In theory, he could read King's inputs and develop perfect counters, but he is impatient and unskilled at tests of mental fortitude.

>tfw mentally healthy Suiryufag who can't understand the mental gymnastics Garoufags do
it's ok if your character isn't the strongest, and it's ok to like villains with personal flaws. I like Garou but I'm no autist

Attached: 1488044812049.png (527x622, 236K)

Attached: gooddoggo.png (774x486, 572K)

>muh powerlevels
kys

I wonder what Saitamas iq is? He does seem like one of the more stupid characters on the series.

Attached: 74133562_p1.jpg (1407x2000, 1.06M)

Yep, the shitposter is tragically triggered by Garou.
He actually baits even if you don't mention him, that's just how obsessed this faggot is.
Poor Bang and any other character he drags down with his incessant shitposting, while Garou just eludes him.

Attached: hehe.jpg (872x489, 252K)

This shot looks absolutely based.

Pre-transformation I would assume he's average, or slightly below that.
After his transformation he took a serious hit to effective EQ and scraped by the hero exam that was meant to be the easiest thing ever. It's hard to say whether or not that's due to his personality, since even in real life there are many smart people who fail because they don't give it their all. I could see him becoming smarter if he needed to be.

Saitama's touch was probably legit the only human contact Tatsumaki has had in forever. She probably fingered herself with the memories and he's kinda strong so it's not too shameful.

Tats x me is the only valid ship

Attached: fucboi.png (1270x1287, 445K)

I think it's probable that his written exam was questions about hero protocol that he obviously failed because he just wrote something like
>I'd just run really fast and stop it

Imagine losing to this shitter lol

Mosquito girl isn't a real monster. She's just like Armored Gorilla who had no trouble rehabilitating, as both are just the creations of Genus', not monsters.

>your shitty Bait Of The Day about Bang being stronger than Saitama or peak Garou
>reality
Pick one and only one, shitposter

Attached: 1381675192529.jpg (596x628, 46K)

The modified animals of the House of Evolution are not truly mysterious beings. Asura Rhino aside, they have perfect control over their minds and bodies.
Armored Gorilla is complete civilized too, remember?

Attached: 033.png (800x1150, 234K)

Reminder Tats > Fubuki
strawpoll.me/17863649/

Attached: 6CE4816E-6A1D-413E-9F82-74CA9EE7D106.jpg (1180x1280, 146K)

>Gorilla on gorilla violence

They are by genus' own explanation

Attached: thirteen percent.jpg (960x938, 77K)

if you pressed the buttons on the controller with all your strength they might break but you won't crush the controller into dust

what if you had to use 1/1000000th of the pressure or you break it? how hard would it be to play a game or walk around? He's literally strong enough to jettison himself into space

Bang just outsmarted him by guessing his weakness

That full moon and Garou's glowing eyes are very atmospheric

Attached: 1555009374357.jpg (457x458, 192K)

You'd have to count Zombieman as a monster too in that case. They're different enough that equating them is kinda missing the point.

Armored Gorilla is an outlier because he was cowardly from the start. I guess it's possible that she changed, but there was no impetus for that besides being swatted.
As a side note, can't she regrow he limbs anyway?

Armored Gorilla is unironically a good boy who didn't do nothing, just trying to get his life together.

She can, but only after drinking blood. And if she reformed her personality she wouldn't do that, I guess?
And getting humbled by Saitama is reason for numerous characters to change their ways.

Videogames have a maximum input frequency which you can't surpass no matter your speed.

I mean who says he isn't? Same as sweetmask.

>Garou fags ignoring reality as usual
kek

Attached: 74213531_p5.jpg (1043x2000, 360K)

I WANT HER TO SUCC ME TO DEATH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY CANT I HAVE A MOSQUITO GF THE

Attached: E8CA2D60-5032-4EAF-99CD-466C40C5715B.png (220x123, 51K)

Monsters have a lot of spare blood, and even if that wouldn't work there are still wild animals.
I just don't consider it at all likely to think that a psychotic villain would change after being hit once and never seen again.
Even if you input frame-perfect plays, Saitama could counter at a frame-perfect level just by looking at your controller and dodging.

Will they animate pic related this episode? Garou stomping tanktops might be like one third of the ep.

Attached: 1554581288271.jpg (860x1554, 768K)

Has Garou ever had a girlfriend?

The pace is quite fast so it's likely they'll cover those chapters in this episode.

Why are ONE's works such pure kino?

no, he's too damaged because bang molested him as a child

I want to continue OPM but the new season is just fucking unbearable. Where do I pick up in the manga?

I want Garou to kiss me on the cheek desu
Even his fist will do

around chapter 35-40 or so

Google

> Armored Gorilla is an outlier

Nice retarded headcanon, retard.

Genus litterally explain they’re different from the classic monsters which are bloodthirsty. They’re called monsters from humanity.s point of view, that’s it.

>the window in Garou's turtleneck
>the fucking nipple
M U H
U
H

thats because the webcomic art isnt like the art he usually draws, the saitama there is still lower quality than when one is drawing seriously. the only thing you can say there is that he looks more like serious saitama drawn by murata.

Garou isn't stronger than Boris at his peak. Boros had world ending moves.

>her

>boris

Attached: 1534114330506.jpg (600x600, 35K)

I hope they reach this part in today's ep. Midorikawa is going to make thousands of pairs of panties drop the instant he voices Garou's 'Chu~~'

Attached: 1477792538025.png (599x848, 150K)

Boros had ONE world ending move and it knocks himself out to do it.

>Midorikawa is going to make thousands of pairs of panties drop the instant he voices Garou's 'Chu~~'
I’ve been waiting to hear this line for years
Finally it’s time

this is headcanon
ONE said he didn't know who would win

Peak Boros was burning up his own life force, so I think Garou has the edge.

when is it the episode airing exactly?

In about 6 hours.

Attached: D4gX-NUX4AAHlmv.jpg (1359x2048, 398K)

Learn to read.

Attached: x14.jpg (600x849, 162K)

Garou is a retard. Orochi is way more terrifying than him

Attached: orochi.jpg (1600x1138, 372K)

Sorry to burst your hopes but it won't be. I'll be next week in episode 4 because it's still 5 chapters away. Episode 1 covered 3 chapters and episode 2 covered 4.

Garou was just grandstanding. Orochi is far beyond him.

Thanks. :)

Also checked.

Orochi is a dead useless jobber. Say bye to his vegetable ass.

Garou is so brilliantly based he will haunt you forever.

You think Garou's rather quick fight and Saitama's hospital dialogue + Garou's meeting with Tareo will take half an episode each?

Though there's no rush at this point, I suppose they can do it and it'd be a healthy pace.

Well actually even if you don't take into account that every episode should have a non-abrupt starting and ending point, or the size of some chapters but just their amount, they can't really put strictly 4 chapters max in every episode.

would you

Attached: 1555970288300.png (276x402, 140K)

You ARE buying it user, right?

Attached: LACM-14855.jpg (500x494, 138K)

Today is the day for Episode 3.

twitter.com/opm_anime/status/1120637218614235136

Attached: TTM.jpg (1200x675, 61K)

Garou got clapped by an irrelevant jobber like Orochi.
How will garoufags ever recover?

in a heartbeat

Attached: 8433F893-3343-4915-83C6-AE34B5AEC1DE.jpg (2193x993, 437K)

could garou come back from spess?

Orochi gets clapped like the irrelevant vegetable shitter he is and dies while Garou grows stronger than him in a matter of an hour and lives on perfectly.

Orochi shitters will never recover, and that’s great. Lel.

Probably not.

Why his fists are so big?

Except that ONE explicitly said that Garou's limiter was beginning to break during his fight with Superalloy Darkshine. What fucked him up is that after beating SaDs he thouhgt that all the pain he was suffering was because he was just a dying human and not because he was breaking its limiter and decided to rest. If he had decided to keep pushing a little more he would have been like Saitama

No, but he has the defensive advantage in that he could come back from most attacks stronger while Boros would be losing potential.

Even if his limiter broke completely he wouldn't instantly "be like Saitama". Saitama's limited broke two years ago and he still kept up his training daily. He only became overpowered about a year before the story began, leaving him with a year of activity with a broken limiter and intense battles where he was strong, but not overpowered.

Thats the trick with Garou, he isn´t pure power but attacks weak spots and all to take down his opponent, endurance is nice and all until you face a guy that knows how to go around it.

Then King is stronger than Saitama since he can moves his fingers faster. That's retarded way of thinking, winning at a game involving speed doesn't make you stronge than your opponent (otherwise Flash would be stronger than Garou)

The return of the coke.

Attached: Cola Hunter.png (800x450, 300K)

That's like, your fanfic. Saitama still slept and rested like any other person, that didn't stop him from removing his limiter.

Garou was in the process of breaking his limiter but none of the characters aside from Saitama can actually break it or reach his level no matter what they do. It's not an option. Saitama is by design unreachable.

is this a parody of Stain?

It can happen if
1. they break their limiter
2. they start training vigorously
3. Saitama stops training until they catch up in power

Nice try.

Attached: 1542375577706.png (705x494, 296K)

No Garou came first in the webcomic.

>but none of the characters aside from Saitama can actually break it
Bullshit, there is nothing unique about Saitama. That would invalidate the entire point about limiters to begin with.

It can't happen because plot. Saitama's special circumstances and his unique OPness are plot. There won't be two Saitamas, that's it.

Garou predates him by a few years

Slav superstar confirmed stronger than Garou.

That's not "can't happen", that's "won't happen", faggot.

Stain was mentally retarded.

who isn't in bnha?

Once you break your limiter you can't improve any more by definition. All he could improve are things unrelated to his body like combat experience, martial arts and movement techniques but all those are literally useless since his power is so great he can win effortlessly every time (and that's why someone close to break his limiter and a genius in the 3 fields above can't make a complete newbie that broke his limiter go serious)

Attached: 59.png (800x1138, 561K)

That’s the total opposite. Breaking its limiter means you can get infinitely stronger.

The marketing team

>Once you break your limiter you can't improve any more by definition
That is precisely opposite of what is true.
Once you break your limiter you can improve without limit. Unlike everyone else, who eventually hit a cap (even if their cap is really, really high, like Superalloy Darkshine). Without a limiter you just keep climbing.
With his constant daily muscle training, Saitama improved beyond everyone to insane degrees.
>All he could improve are things unrelated to his body like combat experience, martial arts and movement techniques but all those are literally useless
That's only after training his muscles so far. There was a period of time when he had broken his limiter yet still had to work to defeat monsters. It was only when he kept at it and all his hair fell out that it became too easy.

>there is nothing unique about Saitama.
Except for the fact that Saitama is a fucking deus ex machina who broke their universe's '''''God's''''' rules and became absolutely unholy powerful in just 3 years of doing some training and fighting that's still vague.

Same difference.

Garou didn't break his limiter.

There seems to be a general misconception of what "breaking a limiter means". It's nothing related to the quantity of physical exercise you do, is all related to the effort you put and the pain you experience
Saitama was so avarage that the routine he was following was enough to make him quit after some days but he kept training despite all the pain he was feeling and his obstination was what made him break his body limiter
Garou is a genius and far more gifted than Saitama so the amount of training he needs to feel the same pain Saitama felt is way bigger (in this case all the Hero Hunt and the continous fights against opponents stronger than him) but still something attainable. His real problem was that he "lowered the hurdle right before the goal" and decided to rest in the middle of his "training" (read this, it's clearly Garou reacting to his limiter breaking and deciding to stop mangadex.org/chapter/55495/12)

Togashi added scribbles to his pleonasms? Awesome

She’s pretty cute

This is obvious samefagging

Attached: 4334725575831.jpg (538x482, 49K)

>she

Garou didn't stop though. What are you even talking about? He ignored the pain, got up and moved on to fight again in virtually no time. Even Saitama did not train or fight 24/7. He went out doing other business and rested.

No one but Saitama is allowed to break their limiter and/or get as strong as him no matter what they do. It's literally just a plot necessity. Don't read into it.

Saitama trained intensely for way longer than Garou has been, here.

Gender is different from sex.

Have you read the link? Due to the pain he stopped thinking he was dying commenting how he was only human

Reminder that we already know how Psykos will look

Attached: hnnnng.png (800x1138, 267K)

Only if you think like a gay person.

Didn't like how they revealed her so soon in the manga.

But will we see how human orochi looked?

He did stop, the proof being that he didn't kill anyone, he went "soft" on them, even on saitama.

I forgot about that page.
It's not so much a reveal as it is foreshadowing.

>Don't read into it.
What kind of reasoning is this? It's not that nobody is allowed to surpass Saitama with no reason, Garou was so far the closest person in the entire story to breaking their Limiter like Saitama but the crucial difference has always been determination and drive. While Garou isn't lacking in either, what he lacks compared to Saitama is an unconflicted goal. Saitama worked his ass off with the singular goal of becoming the strongest hero, he pursued that passion relentlessly. Garou "wanted" to be the ultimate monster but that goal was in conflict with his true desires to be a hero.

That's why Garou could only undergoe what I think is a pseudo-monsterization. Like Genus said, becoming a monster pushes your limiter forward and that's what Garou does after his awakening, pushes his limits beyond what he had achieved prior to that and started altering his body on a more obvious level.

But there is a reason he wasn't able to break it and it's more than just "nobody can beat saitama lol". It's like Saitama said, Garou wasn't serious at the end of the day.

Garou has been training for fuck knows how long. Saitama only trained for 3 years doing the same routine despite feeling stronger with time and fought an unknown number of threats. It doesn't matter, he's the chosen one.

I'll ask again, what the fuck are you talking about? Garou said he didn't want to die and he did not, he trudged through. He didn't "stop". He still didn't break the limiter.

What are you smoking? Garou killed monsters. Saitama also kept his humanity and he doesn't kill humans, only monsters. Where did you get the degenerate idea that you need to kill humans to break the limiter in some sort of dark baptism? That would make you a monster instead. You can't break the limiter because it's exclusive to Saitama. The plot commands that, that's all there is to it.

>It's not so much a reveal as it is foreshadowing.
Even so. Unless they've forgotten nobody will be surprised at what is about to happen, it was a neat moment in the webcomic. Still have Black Sperm's reaction to look forward to though.

Too strong, too fast and too unpredictable.

Attached: 1556012888948.jpg (872x489, 190K)

But Stain was a special kind of mentally retarded. Bordering on delusional. Like he wasn't manga mentally ill, he was real life mentally ill.

Knuckleduster hit that man too hard.

Motherfucker slapped away like 500 bullets. Garou is a beast when it comes to physical stats.

> Garou has been training for fuck knows how long

Not near death. That’ the point dumbass. Every big fighters have been training way longer than Saitama obviously.

The reason is plot. Garou can train and pat children whom he saved on the head all day long now.

The broken limiter is still a Saitama-only feature. Don't fool yourself, no one can break it and become as strong as Saitama, no matter what they do or think, no matter what they desire, no matter what point in the story we're talking about. Saitama is written to be untouchable.

Except Garou's martial arts training was stated to be suicidal.

Who cares it’ll be a still frame fest anyway

This exactly.
No matter how close a character can get to breaking this so called limiter there will always be some sort of BUT that makes them DIFFERENT from Saitama's special case.
Who gives a damn about limiters anyway? Look what happened to Saitama, he's bald and suffering. It's honestly better for characters to explore their own unique talents than follow that path.

Yes, that's the point
Garou. "I feel extreme pain and I feel like I'm dying. I should stop here and catch my breath, in the end I'm only human"
Saitama. "I didn't stop even if my arms were making strange noises, my legs refused to move and I was spitting blood"

>create an even stronger monster to lead MA for Murata's version
>there's FUCKING NEGATIVE hype because everyone knows he's getting onepunched and forgotten, and everyone's waiting for Garou
What the fuck was ONE thinking?

>Saitama is written to be untouchable.
You're illiterate, of course Saitama cannot be surpassed but it's not for no reason. Now if Garou gets over his emo phase and actually finds something to focus on maybe he can do something with himself but the entire point of why he didn't previously break his limiter despite the story outright saying he was breaking it is a strong plot point.

Just saying "lol don't question it Saitama OP because PLOT" is the brainlet way of looking at a story.

I want to see Orochi fight.

Why are you literally making up dialogue for Garou, o fanfiction writer? Garou never spoke of any rest there. Garou never stopped.
Garou: "I thought I already surpassed the human limit because I'm still not dead. Did I want to die like this?"
Garou: gets up and goes forward
He surpassed death again, idiot.

Saitama cannot be surpassed because plot, dude. There is no other reason, there is no scenario where that's possible as long as Saitama's character exists. Characters will never be allowed to fulfill some sort of unknown requirements list to recreate what Saitama did. At any point. Even the idealistic Garou, even now after his character development. Blast, Genus with his basement, no one can do it. Saitama has exclusive rights to being a limiter breaker because he is the story's protagonist and deus ex machina. The end.

>FUCKING NEGATIVE HYPE.

Given we had Garou vs Orochi and these threads been hype as fuck i will have to call bullshit there.

Attached: 1527193026064.png (800x1138, 480K)

King has a superpower that makes every one he meets a bit of an idiot (except Saitama obviously).

It wasn’t. He was totally fine until he started his hero hunt. The fight with Gatling’s team was where he really started pushing himself more than he should.

Orochi is a mere foil to Garou. Orochi is just a device to give some extra action to Garou and Saitama, and maybe keep Tatsumaki busy.

Also daily reminder ONE insisted that Orochi's first recruit, manga original Gouketsu were killed quickly and offpanel.

I hope Murata doesn't hold back with this scene.

Attached: 13-2.jpg (598x477, 34K)

Stories have much, MUCH more to offer than the element of surprise.

Boros would dumpster stomp Bang, Boros and Monster Garou are equal, thereby Monster Garou would dumpster stomp bang.

>Saitama cannot be surpassed because plot, dude
And like I said, the brainlet method of story analysis is to not look at the reasoning of "why" even when the story makes it a plot point to juxtapose a character directly with Saitama's path and growth. There is not just no reason Saitama will remain unsurpassed and this is a story so everything is just plot if you want to be pedantic. You're so fucking retarded you didn't even notice I agreed with you that nobody is going to surpass Saitama. No wonder you can't understand primary school levels of analysis.

Why can't we just have comfy OPM threads anymore? Now it's just Garouposting and power level faggotry.

Attached: 61.jpg (256x442, 48K)

Gouketsu had a full volume where he was one of the major focus. He was supposed to be the overwhelmingly strong monster that ended up meeting Saitama (like, you know, a fucktons of monsters in the series). Screentime wise he was one of the bigger monsterss so far.

His martial arts training was stated to be suicidal, user. You are making shit up about stuff you never saw, I am quoting the narrator right here, who also highlighted Garou's dojo and hero hunting.

Attached: Garou training.jpg (149x226, 38K)

It's been this way for years.

More importantly, Gouketsu played his narrative part to the end and didn't need to be brought back. He was Suiryu's villain, not Saitama's.

>murata does a double spread of Beavis

2 hours

There was always power level faggotry in these threads. All that really happened is that garouposting has overtaken fubukiposting.

Attached: 1555938399719.png (832x1600, 947K)

Episode 3 will somehow manage to be worse than episodes 1 and 2.

If Kubota did the cover then he should be blamed for making Saitama look like an alien.

Attached: OPMBDCOVER.png (600x811, 216K)

Garou fights Darkshine and Darkshine fought Bang. So I believe he could.

What do you call the halfway point between a normal human and a conehead?

Its going to get worse once the episode comes out. Also RIP Mumen Rider relevance.

You're a brainlet because you can't see that shit is all artificial. There's always a but. Characters aren't going to start breaking their limiters even when Saitama "showed them the light". They're not allowed to because plot. No matter what they do. Saitama's path is Saitama's only.

>fubukiposting
Possibly at an all time low.

Reminder that every Esper gets BTFO´d.

Attached: Espers are very capable.jpg (1368x1077, 474K)

If you jump hard enough it would absolutely work.

what did she mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_23.png (1060x902, 1.03M)

>You're a brainlet because you can't see that shit is all artificial.
Stories by their very nature are artificial retard or did you think this was an historical record? Nobody likewise said that anyone was going to break their limit, not even post-MA Garou. OPM isn't even a deep or complex story but you're content to just dismiss what was a major conflict as just "plot" which is fucking hilarious.

lucky she wast at 100%

Attached: 0055.5-009.jpg (895x283, 96K)

The thing ONE hasnt told you is that midgets will never be at their peak performance.

Fubuki is an unstable retard about to cry.

Are you retard? Comparing a video game to real life? If so a professional sport player should beat any of the video game chaps but that doesn't happen. Video games is mainly strategy no matter what game you are playing because the device you control can't take more input than a specified amount in a given time.

Can't wait for the most romantic chapter yet to be drawn by Murata.

Attached: 4-1.jpg (600x848, 135K)

>Garoufags can't do a simple edit on their favourite character photo
kek, as expected.

>being this butthurt over the truth
kek

There's a world of difference between talking about scenarios that are actually plausible in the narrative and discussing what a character "could've done" or "can do" to break the limiter or become as strong as Saitama when there's no such possibility in the first place and Saitama is the only unbeatable, physically overpowered meme as an essential part of his character. That's what makes it artificial.

btw why does garou get to show off his muscle and biceps on covers more then saitama?

Attached: 0064-001.jpg (888x1596, 378K)

Because Garou is one of the fan service characters. Saitama isn’t because his theme is to look generic and unimpressive normally.

because Saitama doesn't need to show his strength
We already know he'd beat anyone's ass

Midorikawa (Garou), Furukawa (Saitama) and Ishikawa (Genos) are having a talkshow on nico right now. It's very wholesome. They're talking about how cool Garou is.

Attached: 111.jpg (739x412, 211K)

What a bunch of faggots. I could beat them all up.

I'm watching as well. Furukawa is such a huge fanboy of Midorikawa and his roles. He kakkois all the time when they're together.

Funny how the right panel the anime did it much better.

i think boros is more powerful than any garou we saw but the gap is not that big, unlike with Saitama he wouldn't have spiraled into an unfairness monologue due to the sheer magnitude of difference since they would be roughly on the same dimension of power, so he would, as he always has, evolve to be greater than Boros.

But can he evolve to survive the vacuum of space when Boros decides to use his trump card and class the surface of the planet?

> why didn’t the manga have an animation jiggle

Hey now, Mumen Rider will appear in the latter half of S2 if JC Staff doesn't cut out the brief scene of the hospital being under attack.

i dont think it would come to that before garou evolves, at which point he might overwhelm boros before he has a chance to use it. It's a good trump card though I agree it could go either way depending

which chapter is that again

Are you streaming this via a muddy puddle?

i just want to see his 8packs. like a cover of him taking off his shirt cause it a hot day.

seen his muscle has nothing to do with his strength

Attached: 13.jpg (1066x1600, 239K)

Why does everyone gay for Garou?

We will once anime ends and all crossposting faggots return back to their shitholes.

Because Garou is chou kakkoii. The VAs repeated it like 10 times in the show today.

The atmosphere would still be intact, it would just be 10,000 degree's Fahrenheit and mixed with lots of rock vapor.

youtu.be/PENT_hnyO-o?t=90

How long till episode?

Yeah right that worked so well between S1 and S2.

Then the fillerfags will crawl back to whine about Murata

OP2 > OP1

These threads became shit once the anime dropped and reddards came.

Ricardo is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=HnTEF695Z1E

I just want the OST so I can listen to Garou's theme.

i would like to know too

uhm AKSHUALLY rockets (and other things, like spacesuits on space walks) have little thrusters in key locations to help rotate and move around in space
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reaction_control_system
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astronaut_propulsion_unit

This is the most intimidating image of Saitama ever. Also the most intimidating image in the manga.

Yes, I like second song more but visual for the first.

The real opm music only starts when Saitama crushes the juice box. Everything before is generic

That Juicebox crush is the best animated part of the OP.

Fuck off shiteater.

>i dont think it would come to that before garou evolves, at which point he might overwhelm boros before he has a chance to use it.
The fact that ONE has never stated who would win could just as easily state that Garou's evolution and CQC advantage aren't the end-all of this equation. It's not like we truly have a metric to gauge how much of a boost Meteroic Burst gives to Boros but it was enough to launch a sandbagging Saitama into space. We know that Garou'd martial arts are still succeptible to being out-powered so at least Boros has that potentially going for him.

Otherwise you make it a game between whether Boros gets tired of fighting and goes Nuclear, or if Garou manages to evolve beyond the alien overlord and deplete the guys energy reserves halting his healing.

Juice box the best.

I hate the visuals of the first op because 90% of it is meaningless bullshit that never happens in the show, manga or webcomic.

>waiting for Garou?
Who? I'm waiting for more Tatsumaki, Golden Sperm and Saitama bitchslapping that guy in the end. Also, when is my Saitama vs Tatsu?

HEROOOOOO!

>tfw manga will not be animated

Attached: x6.gif (600x848, 963K)

>Wanting spoilers in your OPs
You should be ashamed

The opening part is better. An opening that his just hype from start to finish is boring as shit.

He min-maxed STR, AGI, & CON. WIS, INT, & LCK suffer as a result.

ONE posted a new drawing.

Attached: D42VLsOUYAEITeA.jpg (1447x2048, 556K)

Streaming site?

How can Murata ever get one this level?

What does this shit have to do with the episode? Usually he posts image that have something to do with the episode's content.

Fucking Saitama and Garou

Attached: D033Q-hU4AEii5d.jpg (1448x2048, 452K)

What happened to my boy's arm? What did Murata do to that beautifully sculpted hero-slaying arm?

>wants spoilers for his OP
>wants reused animation

Newfag.

The generic buttrock chorus is the worst part, the first 30 seconds are fine.

Attached: D42SSV_U8Acb2kr.jpg (640x360, 26K)

>meaningless
But that's wrong.

>fresh OP with cool fights and kicking music
>meaningless bullshit
That was the most fun I've had in an opening in years because there are no spoilers, just cool scenes. Now we got exactly what you wanted and it's boring shit.

Will they fix the pacing?

Attached: 1555444187560.png (375x397, 163K)

The pacing is fine, pissfag

When's the episode

Doubt it.

He's a big guy.

About to meet with ground-chan in 30 mins.

>Spoilers
You faggots, nobody cares about muh spoiler when your read the manga and/or the webcomic, which you should be. Besides you can at least show characters that are relevant. The OP crams all the S classes, Genos and Mumen jobber in the last

Samll head infects from Murata

The new opening looks like a shitty 4Kids production slideshow.

>mumen jobber
Isn't someone supposed to be like strong before they are titled as a jobber?

There's a pretty big difference between DS and Bang's sparring and DS and Garou's serious, all out fight. I think Peak Human Garou vs Bang would be a close match but Garou would probably come out on top. AG vs Bang though is AG no contest.

It needs to go faster.

He looks bigger than in the manga.

Attached: 0046-009.png.jpg (1066x1600, 299K)

OKAMA WAY
also yes, of coarse. what kind of insecure person wouldn't?
for better punchies
probably

By adding fillershit.

If you consider "cutting out half the story of an arc which renders it narratively incomprehensible" a fix, then sure look forward to it.

They only cut the Garou backstory, wont be surprised if its added when Garou meets Tareo.

I was referring to the tournament.

Thats going to be 2 episodes as Murata mentioned last year, not a big deal imo.

where the streams at

Attached: boi doppio.jpg (684x684, 73K)

They didn't cut any of Garou's backstory, speedwatcher.
Garou stated his motivations in episode 2.

So much unironic soul.

vaughn.live/cd1313

Episode in 10 min

gee thanks

Attached: orochi.png (205x201, 71K)

>wanting an opening that's just still images of people that will show up, instead of kickass fights
It's like you love eating garbage. I've noticed that the openings that do their own thing get to be much cooler than the ones that want to show you the story

They cut the childhood flashback from when he was beating on all the criminals in the HA HQ. That's what they're talking about.

What are you on about, it's in 1 hour and 5 minutes.

>go to link
>see fat old man in sailor uniform
>close tab

>vaughn.live/cd1313
>see a overweight jap guy wearing a schoolgirl outfit
>game show
>freddie mercury singing just having a good time in the background
japs are fucking weird, man

are you retarded or what? the flashback is way later. the only thing they cut was the visual of Garou watching TV but it doesn't even matter when he still states that he admires monsters.

Just watch it on YouTube fgts.
Literally type "one punch man season 2 episode 3 live"

so what's the deal with the webcomic? why was there a 2 year break? did it resume? just caught up recently and was surprised to find that there weren't many new chapters.

ONE allegedly was flirting with a man from his staff and that man sued him

>shitty quality
>shitty audio
yeah no

Spring Mustache will appear today.

Attached: mustache.jpg (640x360, 22K)

That's literally what I was talking about.

hell yeah dude, can't wait to see that retarded looking cg glossy metal sword in action

What was that rad ad with biting girls?

And it started, here we go

so this episode will end on Garou getting btfo'd by Saitama?

>episode starts with still images and camera panning

Attached: 1556037407924.png (311x321, 190K)

CGI tomboy thrust.

Check it again, it's normal

Either that or Spring Mustache being btfo.

Hey at least Bang's mouth was moving.

so they didn't cut anything after all you moron

Small head Genos.

holy fuck that animation on Bang's mouth

>All this normalfaggotry

Attached: 1399707748824.png (228x239, 25K)

yay Charanko filler.

How do Genos’ arms keep on finding ways to look fucking hideous
This is an accomplishment honestly

the people in the chat have literally 5 iq holy shit

What the actual fuck is this pacing. It's like a PV for next episode.

when someone says no there are no subs in chat I immediately assume their third world.

bang just said onii-chan what the fuck, i didnt think i'd ever hear that

What the hell, parts of this episode are animated.

Animation isn't half bad but the sound of those attacks is ass

Whoa holy shit that WSRSF barrage actually looked fucking sick, probably the one jump aoki scene we're getting this episode

HOLY SHIT THAT LOOKED AMAZING

Yeah and much better than Season 1 WSRSF.

The pacing feels like the episode was directed by Speed-o-sound Sonic

Looks pretty damn good this time

holy shit this is the best animated episode of any TV anime I've ever seen

I'm thinking every episode has been measured to the individual frame to fit all of the content into 12 episodes.

Why is everything so fucking close up.

JC KINO IS BACK BOIIIS

>240p
No thanks I'll wait for the HD upload see you boys in a bit

tank top master looks like shit, but at least Garou is cool

KINO

>BBRRDDDDRRRMMMMMM

Garou is a monster and thus deserves nothing but death. We just saw that he can do.

Attached: amaimask.jpg (225x350, 28K)

They literally did. They cut that childhood flashback of him watching TV and taking about villains or whatever.

Attached: 1280600218473.jpg (478x504, 36K)

I AM SPEED.

Garou's combo looked ok, but all of TTM's attacks looked bad.

EPISODE IS LITERALLY KINO
JC HATS BTFO

how is the Jojo sound director so shit.

Old bulb head is back.

attentionwhore mumen got rekt
BASED GAROU

Is Mumen Rider's hair the wrong color?

So you are retarded. Garou stated he admires monsters which is basically the same as that flashback you were talking about.

HOLY SHIT THAT BANANA
AHAHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1554982235216.png (154x156, 45K)

>so fucking close up.
Less to draw so less work. Duuuuh

Attached: t43uxsqytht21.png (2611x1428, 2.87M)

Mumen Rider scene was brutal as hell, probably at the level of Doppio vs Risotto.

GAROU AND TAREO ARE SO CUTE
TAREO'S VOICE IS PERFECT TOO

TTM is off model and QUALITY even in the still shots.

I know right? He's amazing in jojo but sucks ass in everything else

JC Staff just dropped the best animated episode of all time.

JC Staff: APOLOGIZE

Why did they have TTM spend so long running just for the tackle? It should have been a 1-2 punch kind of feel but he ran for like 5 seconds.
>How do Genos’ arms keep on finding ways to look fucking hideous
It's amazing at this point how they can't do this right even in a scene with little movement or need for animation.

Attached: Tank Top Tackle.png (1720x1236, 2.24M)

i want saitama to offer me his banana

CUNTA

>They had to king crimson Saitama eating a fucking banana
Yeah no, it's watchable but still below average.

Could you please stop trying so hard?

JC Staff did it, bros. They fucking did it.

Is that a Mob reference?

How many bananas did Saitama bring?

JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

What bothers me more was the initial punch that pushed garou back. In the manga it's almost like an explosion, we don't know what happened until TTM steps in with his fist up.

the SFX are better than season 1. Season 2's SFX sound and feels more powerful.

Those are the worst blush streaks on Golden Ball's face I've ever seen in a tv anime.

REUSING THE ONLY DECENT ANIMATION IN THE SAME FUCKING EPISODE

>I'm deaf and blind.

Is the episode out ? Anyone has a link to share ?

that sword god its so ugly why do they do this

>сука

Yeah, I feel that too. They really undersold both the strikes that Garou took, but also the redirect that took down TTM. At least the impact of the latter because the wall crack did a good job.

I'm not really expecting a lot from JC staff but it feels like some small details are getting overlooked when it comes to the action.

Attached: x12.png (860x1236, 998K)

NO MIDDLE FINGER!!!!!!!!!

Faster the pacing must go FASTER.

Why are you trying to turn this into an argument? They literally cut out the scene, even if he said something that is equivalent to that scene they still cut it, what's your deal?

>best animation this episode is from the s1 flashback
Kek this is supposed to be good? The pacing is also way too fucking fast, half the dialogue happens off screen and then suddenly shit happens.

What the fuck was that lol.

rushed garbage

RIP Garou

All close ups AGAIN.

and this shit ED song.

WE MUST GO FASTER!!!!!

KEK what a final a scene. Also ED sounds gay as shit.

>the CHU
>Garou's face when he passes out
FUCKING LEWD
This makes up for the censored middle finger

Garou's shocked expression when Saitama tanked the hit looked great. But not much else looked decent.

too many closeups not enough full-body panels that COULD HAVE BEEN FUCKING TRACED

Based baldy

Attached: 17883437348.png (914x516, 288K)

Are they trying to finish the MA arc before ONE/Murata?

Attached: 1483540082352.png (320x528, 352K)

Actually not bad episode, a bit rushed, but that's it

This could've been a passable episode if it had been 5-8 minutes longer and every impact didn't sound like a broken subwoofer.

this was the best episode of season 2 thus far

Everything happens so fast nothing has any impact or anything. Fuck this director.

Attached: constanza saitama.png (500x375, 371K)

Watchdog man is based on the japanese legend Komainu which protects high level shrines. It's similar to Cerberuses in Western Lore. As long as he's in his territory he's super strong.

Another 10/10 episode.

>JC Staff doesn't have anything done after Episode 2

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

NOW POST WEBMS

10/10 episode

Fucking finally someone will do it. Based J.C. Staff.

>JC Staff delivers again
>m-muh its too fast for me!
Kill yourself ADHD faggots.

Best part of the episode by far was the ttm vs Garou. They did WSR better than s1 did. Also Garou just Whammu'd the tank top gang. Paving was a little better than last episode.

Are you calling this shit "something"?

So next week we get Metal Bat and Elder.

It's just source material is too slow, J. C. Staff's forced to rush.

Yonkounibba must be seething

go do me better moefaggot

This episode is the best by far

>I don't know what ADHD is.
It's what season's Director has.

It's good adaptation, cope.

>durrrr uhhh space doesn't allow huge changes in trajectory...yeah that sounds smartical
There is quite literally no limit on the amount of acceleration matter can experience given the right amount of energy supplied. In saitamas case he can supply unlimited energy to an object. He could throw his clothing away from him at 99.999999%C and propel his ass back to earth

People really want 3 more seasons until Saitama vs Garou? Because that's what you'd get if they didn't rush.

Kek was the gridman commercial right afterwards also narrated by Garou's VA? It came outta nowhere I thought it's some shitty anime original contents

I now actually believe the Tournament arc is going to be just 2 eps.

Garou's va is based
Tareo's va is based

Attached: heya.png (363x620, 204K)

I completely hate this 12 episode system, anime has.

Doubt it but hell find something to complain about. I will say animation kind of goes down as the episode went on but not too much.

>Tripfag opinions

I thought it was King's videogame kek

Today episdoe is 100 pages, less pages than epaect.

That was garbage. The animation was mediocre and sometimes just shit, the pacing is horribly fast, the direction is bland, the jokes fell flat, and even the voice acting is crap because of this rushed pacing. I somehow managed to be bored despite all the stuff happening in this episode, which shows how bad it was. I decided to give it a chance after episode 1 but now I'm dropping it.

>not 12 minutes

oh fuck off

Legit? Seems few

I remember everyone bitching that the pacing was slow in the manga.

Animation is this episode's least problem, it's the lack of good sound directing and the horribly fast pace that's really scary.

prepare to recite your death haiku

Attached: NS.jpg (1440x750, 356K)

>They fully made use of Garous yellow eyes with the glow effect.

Genuinely glad about that.

you're really begging for a 404 right about now

>water flow technique

Murata said it last year, u guys thought he was lying?

Well, there were like 10 frames of competent animation, which is more than episodes 1 and 2 combined, so by the end of the season we will probably get a single good episode.

Good, see ya next week when the manga returns.

Hikaru Midorikawa also voiced Gridman in the anime that came out last year, that's probably why.

I want to fuck garou

Yeah, they fixed it.

not that user, but thank you.

No one cares.

>tripfag
go back

I counted 119 but that includes cover pages and the volume index pages, so it's more like 105. My prediction for episode 4 is chapters 52 to 58, because I already counted that S2 has to be roughly 125 pages per episode.

>one ADHD man

We fast

Are you retarded?

Attached: One Punch Man S2.png (155x202, 46K)

I don't get it. They have muratas awesome art as a reference. Why aren't they just tracing muratas manga pannels?

>OPM secondaries are brainlets who like HxH turtle pacing and narrator who have to explain everything to them to understand a well paced episode.

cutting corners for time

Wouldn't tracing be much easier and faster than drawing new shitty art

tracing is literally the best for cutting corners

You are a sad little man.

It would've been a good thing if he was right about he 2020 release. It would've probably looked better.

mumen jobber

Attached: mumen.png (1920x1080, 1.41M)

Wrong. People must think she became a monster.

Dont forget that Genos has jobbed more.

Only if they can't read. Tatsumaki already pointed out Gyoro is a meat puppet last chapter.