What the fuck does Rinnegan actually do?

What the fuck does Rinnegan actually do?

Attached: Sasuke%27s_Rinnegan.png (2000x1125, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2tkz92eG_E&t=36m44s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It rinne's gans. I don't know how you rinne a gan but it just does.

kishimoto while woring at the two final arcs was so: "I don't give a fuck anymore. I just want to end this and get out of the weekly hell"

gravity magic

your mom

It pulls things out of your ass

Cure herpes

looks good on Pain

They're God eyes. I don't have to explain shit.

Attached: 1536801145773.gif (427x327, 2.11M)

whatever you want

Literally this. They only look good on Yahiko's corpse while every else look retarded with them.

Attached: 1537768231721.jpg (683x720, 212K)

youtube.com/watch?v=v2tkz92eG_E&t=36m44s

see chakra really good

Gacha powers like the mangekyo and some if not all the six paths of pain.

Pretty much everything.

It makes everyone shitpost about you.

Think about. Name one character who has it that isn't shitpost material.

Isn't that the bakugan?

It gives them the Sage of Six Path's Godhax and mastery over chakra. It also has like 50 other confirmed uses that only seem to work with specific users, like Sasuke being able to crack secret codes.

Rinnegan is more specific. Byakugan can see through anything, but Rinnegan is just chakra. You can blind a Rinnegan user with a smokescreen.

Basicly do whatever

>When Introduced
All 5 elements.

>When we met Pain later
Can make the user a gravity centre to push or pull.
Revive the dead.
Eat people's souls.
Make up to 6 radio controlled corpses.
Make you a robot with missiles
Access to unique summons
Absorb charkra

>When we get Nagato's backstory
Oh, they're also linked to the 'Gedo Muso' statue which has the 10 Tails trapped in it and allows you to summon it.
At the cost of your body, you can unleash a swarm of angry soul eaters.

>Later retcon when Madara rocks up
ALL previous established mangekyo sharingan powers - the Rinnegan is now just an purer strain of Sharingan.
That means charkra movement tracking, copying moves, Black flame, Illusion buffs, the giant fucking Chakra mech (cannot remember the name).

>Established right before the last fight
If you have the right blood combo you also get a super snowflake power unique to the individual. Rather underwhelmingly after all the rest, this lets Sasuke swap his current place with something he looks at.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

The most powerful jutsu: consumerism

Attached: download (16).jpg (225x225, 21K)

Bakugan is better than naruto.

Seems kind of complicated.

an asspull to me, "powah and magic so i dont have to explain shit"

It is if you look at all the powers, there isn't any coherency in how these abilities tie together or why they're linked to 'eyes' in particular.

Thankfully, the author is a moron and it only seems to have whatever power was most recently pulled out his ass at the time, so it's not too hard to keep track of.

The anime added extra stuff to the last fight and brought in all the powers at once, which was pretty neat how the did it.

What I remember of the top of my head
>Gravity manipulation
>Soul rip
>Revival and recovery
>Mech form
>Summons
>One unique technique for each user (Limbo, S/T jutsu, dimensional shift)
>Strong Genjutsu
I think I forgot one of the paths.

If you just so happen to have 6 corpses laying around and the ability to reanimate them then they can all share vision

That's a Rinnegan/Sharingan hybrid, not a Rinnegan

Rinnegan has 6 basic powers

>all five
It gives access to ANY jutsu. This should inc elemental KKG like ice, lava, magnet, wood, dust, etc

sounds like a middle school kid thinking up cool powers for their anime OC

Draw 2 cards.

It allows the user to channel wishing energy for additional quirks

Aside from the middle school thing, that's exactly what it is.

Context sensitive

Attached: 1495053203402.gif (305x242, 1.89M)

Allows you to read the Uchiha stone tablet and learn about the god tree and the Juubi.

There is no problem with the uchiha have a connection to the Rinnegan, I mean its obvious that the Rinnegan came much later in the story and was just the result of finding a way to make the sharingan go to another level. Its stupid but narratively it was fine.

Attached: 1548357666556.jpg (1280x2160, 232K)

>Later retcon when Madara rocks up
>ALL previous established mangekyo sharingan powers - the Rinnegan is now just an purer strain of Sharingan.
>That means charkra movement tracking, copying moves, Black flame, Illusion buffs, the giant fucking Chakra mech (cannot remember the name).

Madara/Sasuke/Obito use their Mangekyo powers while having Rinnegan because they still have their Mangekyo

That's not a retcon, that's you being dumb as dogshit

Does it reveal the location of Raftel?

It's based on the six buddhist realms of reincarnation.
>hell: revive the dead
>hungry ghost: absorb jutsu and eat chakra
>animal: summon animals
>human: steal human souls
>demi-god: six arms and three faces (asura), i don't know why it can fire missiles though
>god: god-like powers, shinra tensei, chibaku tensei, etc.

Sasuke's Switcheroo has to be one of the most lowkey broken things I ever witnessed

Why didn't Konan ever use papers with seals or reverse summoning seals to teleport and immobilize her opponents?
Paper bombs are like the most useless weapon in the entire series. At least kunai are used in CQC.

Naruto beating Sasuke at the end was the biggest asspull in the entire manga. Sasuke should have been essentially invincible.

Yeah, he should have. But he's fucking stupid so yeah, even if you're a god you can't do much if you're a brainlet.

>lets Sasuke swap his current place with something he looks at.
That's like the most basic fucking trick ninja have in most of fiction what the fuck?

>Substitution: Outpacing your opponent's sight with enough finesse that they hit something else you make them tunnel vision on (basically what the log trick is even outside of nurutu)
>Straight up switch teleporting

>Sasuke will probably never purposefully wrap himself in chains and then switch with someone even though the Momoshiki fight showed how OP that is.
With bondage gear and the right sealing techniques tacked on, he can basically have an automatic win condition.

>Gravity manipulation
>Soul rip
>Revival and recovery
>Summons
keep these and ditch everything else including the sharingan autism. That would save it.

Naruto won because he flat out just had more strength. KCM2+So6PSM>>>>>>>Just draining some Chakra from the Bijuu

She couldn't remember if she was a ninja or a magical fax machine.

What the fuck does Michigan actually do?

Attached: michigan.jpg (1912x1079, 164K)

Sasuke should have been able to keep draining him and teleporting. Dude had no excuse.

it's even worse when you realise that during the fight that if sasuke was good enough he could use chidori AND absorb naruto's rasengan. that's a stated fact btw, 9 tails says it before the clash. and if sasuke was being big brain what he should have done is cancel his chidori and absorb naruto's rasengan and then using chidori again and winning. also it seems naruto has no counter to universal pull/push and other rinnegan abilities. so id spam op rinnegan shit and win.

Madara could also absorb that lava rasengan thing, except he didn't, because Kishimoto made him grab the idiot ball

I'm glad I'm not the only person that calls it switcheroo-no-jutsu

Amenotejikara is basically a rip-off and weaker version of shambles from OP. Sasuke at least has a cooldown to balance it out, unlike Law.

Attached: 1519956889709.jpg (760x760, 456K)

The balancing its only there because he didn't mastered yet, Nagato could multiple paths at the same time, Sasuke can't, so its just a matter of time and he is going to teleport like Goku

It's possible, but considering how they've nerfed Naruto, I doubt Sasuke will get any stronger in the Boruto manga.

This actually made me laugh.

>Rather underwhelmingly after all the rest, this lets Sasuke swap his current place with something he looks at.
Teleportation is more interesting than all the rest combined.

Why is the byakugan so fucking useless?

god damn it, lol

i give u that one lmao

Shippuden made the series so plot-driven that the lore went to shit.
If something wasn't relevant to Sasuke or fighting Akatsuki, it was straight up forgotten.

Comes with six free jutsu that only the top 5% of ninja wizards can compete against. Basically, a "fuck you, I win" button

what if the series ended with naruto winning the first fight they had where the ninja statues were but died on the way back due to injuries from the fight? sasuke is protag now

>Lol, why is this guy strapped in BDSM in the middle of the battlefield, lmao he cannot move!
>N-NANI!?

more like what doesn't it do?

I was about to say bring Ed mom back but it actually can...

How would you guys redesign the Rinnegan's abilities?
I never liked that the only ability that had jackshit to do with eyes was sharing the vision of the bodies sharing the rinnegan.

What so OP about it? Seems like slightly better version than the flying thunder god technique that minato used.

I would start by redesigning the Sharingan first. No more MacGuffin hax that pops out of absolutely nofuckingwhere just to get out of a corner Kishi wrote himself in. The whole thing needs a clear and defined power structure that is universal to all user granting they put the time in training what they specifically want out of it, making the use of special moves excusable for the individual that actually trained for these specific results.

it's prety good.

Attached: 1555785012407.png (1920x1080, 1.87M)

Yeah, the Sharingan should've been limited to ocular techniques like copying jutsu and hypnotism.
Before the whole Super Special Magenkyo Skills I assumed the Amaterasu was just a really advanced fire jutsu, and there's seriously no reason to make it something more than that. Susanoo is just retarded.

>A Perfect Susanoo can go toe to toe with a fragment of the Ten-tails
who thought this was okay?

Wish more writers planned ahead properly instead of just making shit up on the spot.

Agreed. Things like Amaterasu should simply be the mastered version of, for example, the basic fire jutsu
The ability to compy hand gesture got completely downplayed over the years and so was genjutsu

It's bad writing, you just need something now to fight the big monster you didn't think through first, that's why Naruto was compared to a plane crash but I see it more like a train wreck where problems just keep on piling on top of the other as wagon keep coming in loaded with bullshit at 400mph

Alright, I am going to try to see if I can throw my own head canon at it, because Kishimoto left it a fucking mess.

Firstly, we have to agree with one thing. Sharinnegan is really moreso the sharingan and rin'negan at it's most complete, and proto stage, and Sasuke's use of it is rather a "mangekyo rin'negan" if you will.

Sharingan is the eye of insight and hypnotism. Period.

Mangekyou is the evolution that allows Yin Release Ninjutsu to be cast from the sharingan. User SEEMINGLY has the choice of two separate douryouku and susano'o. Unknown if they can learn any more or if they only have two.

RIN'NEGAN, Is the evolution of the eye when both senju and Uchiha DNA is present and it is exposed to sage energy[Thus why Madara NATURALLY brought his to life after having... sleep apnea. Sage mode is complete stillness/death]

Rinn'egan is essentially:
>Affinity in all chakra natures

>The ability to create new types of jutsu schools and/or genetic abilities, through imagination alone, Via onmyouton [Paths]

>The ability to use empowered base sharingan abilities [Only happens when pupils are WIDE]

There is confusion with if the rin'negan can use mangekyou abilities, only because of Madara downshifting to use mangekyou to hit Raikage with genjutsu... I simply think it can. I think it was just one of those kishimoto moments. Why use mangekyou sharingan to hit danzo's heart when using it lessens your vision? shit like that. Had sasuke naturally gained a rin'negan, I bet he would still be able to use his mangekyou abilities, but it has a supercharging effect, so it might not have been most efficient.

Now, I think that the paths were only named so out of convention, but it's not set to only be six, as we have seen heretical path, limbo path, but we have also seen a bunch of other jutsu from it.

So, I think the paths are really just created specialized abilities, rather than every rin'negan user has them like a button. I doubt kaguya has asura path. But she CAN have it.

Attached: 4f93145745bb361de3958c1b2e7185acf4e2a7ac_hq.gif (500x250, 455K)

Minato had to physically place his charms to make use of the ability, so he was limited by however fast he could throw kunai, the number of charms and kunai he had, and the exact spots they were placed at. The Switcheroo has neither of the latter limitations and can be used even if utterly outclassed in speed and strength. Planet-busting chakra monsters could just outspeed Minato and prevent him from setting the charms in the first place or even knock his kunai out of the air

>an entire subsection of jutsu is subject to mastery of a rare doujutsu or an even rarer nature transformation
What the fuck was Kishi thinking?

>reddit spacing

i see it as having the power of six paths which is a mastered form of kaguya's potential.
like everything it needs chakra to be fully used, so madara with the bijuus got to the same level as granps/kaguya.

its a big mess because it wasnt meant to be an especific powerup, but rather a way for the characters to use new flashy space-time ninja techniques without much thinking. In other words, everything madara could do, six paths granps also could do it.

>What the fuck was Kishi thinking?

Not much, thats all we will ever be sure of.

Yeah and Naruto could've used sage chakra, made Sasuke absorb it and kill him when he turns into a statue. Rinnegan doesn't beat the stupid amount of hax that Naruto has.

It's just called spacing. Helps the reader differentiate talking points. Siva help me...

Is this what being internet cool looks like? take it back.

Attached: 5423534.gif (500x281, 976K)

LiteraIly reddit: the poster. Go back to your shithole if you want to discuss shounigger shit like it matters.

bro...we are talking about cartoons. relax faggit,

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A MOTHERFUCKING GAME!?

Get beaten by smokebombs

What's wrong with that? The Uchiha are Kaguya's direct descendants, and the Mangekyou Sharingan was always capable of controlling Tailed Beasts.

doesn't it actually mean eye of reincarnation? There are the 6 paths of reincarnation from the Buddhism, reincarnation itself and the asspull shinto ability of Sasuke ame no tejikara. Oh and the asspull out of nowhere limbo of madara
or this

>redditors REEEEEing about reddit in an attempt to fit in
When will this stop?

No, that's Dragonoid's eye

kek
this
>187421698
fucking retard

>has a lifetime of experience as a ninja
>his main nature transformation has type advantage over sasuke's then main nature transformation
>has better living summons than sasuke
>still spends the entire fight being cornered by some kid with like 5 years of experience as a ninja
>had to spam the strongest fucking genjutsu in all of the series to keep himself alive because he kept jumping straight into sasuke's attacks
>loses because sasuke puts a basic genjutsu on him that causes him to miscount his sharingan
Was there ever a bigger retard than this guy?

Attached: Danzo_Shimura.png (2000x1464, 1.48M)

they already can btfo tailed beasts with just a fucking red eye lol

kek, Sasuke truly rekt him

At least he managed to get rid of Sasuke in the final suicide attack. Oh wait.

I'd rather it be called anything other than Eye of the Fucking Reincarnation Circle then.
Onmyougan or something like that would be cool.

Is Madara's power to create phantom clones also a Rinnegan power?

Attached: db4243d0947799647171623bdf16a33ab2633c49_hq.gif (480x270, 1.14M)

its implied he was holding back to save chakra and eyes to later fight obito.
still a pretty fucking retarded fight and probably the lowest point in nardo.

He still wasted his trump card fighting fucking Sasuke.

I liked how Kishi nerfed Obito and Madara's use of the Rinnegan because it would make them too OP.

>probably the lowest point in nardo.
Not even close. Worst point is either O MY GIANT SNAKE or O MY CONVENIENT REINCARNATION.

Whatever the situation calls for

this image is so important. anywhere i can get more of tan slutty megumin user?

BTFO by .
Also only indra -ashura incarnates can awaken rinnegan. No one else speedwatcher. Kabuto only formed a hypothesis. He was half right.

Attached: 5_6311957480926609497_1.gif (480x272, 559K)

Stop samefagging your shitty thread, Narutard

Best explanation in the thread

Check filename and IP you fucking neanderthal. Not the same fag. Are you brainwashed by Yea Forums that repeat everything they say

Attached: Atsui_Sucked_into_Benihisago.png (1912x1080, 1.27M)

>Check IP
?

>I don't know much about naruto
>spends 40 mins talking about it