Hige Soshite JKS

Agrees to go on a date with co-worker.
Goes along to a trendy french restaurant and zoo.

I hope she paid half for tickets and dinner otherwise it's rape.

Attached: I SHAVED AND INVITED JKS HOME.jpg (1115x1600, 642K)

If you have a boyfriend you don't go to a date in a fancy restaurant with another man. She's a whore playing with him.

Is this another manga to troll /r9k/ with?

Seems okay

Or she doesn't have one and that's her polite way of saying she's not interested (anymore?).

That's anything but polite though.
>I don't want to lose Karma so I better let him waste time and money to show me a good time
>THEN I'm going to politely tell him no
Unless she figured this out on the date itself and even then there are better ways to do it.

Attached: 1533652843003.jpg (1115x1600, 1.01M)

Remember to never listen to that particular advice.

Attached: GROW IT BACK IT WAS BETTER.png (1115x1600, 865K)

Source ?

Awshit someone smack her with a stick

Attached: 1537678108395.png (1115x1600, 1.26M)

Maybe the manga will explain her weird behaviour in the future, for better or worse

I've just took another look at the first page.
Didn't he invite her to his place after first date?
It's understandable if she would refuse, even if it's such a roundabout way.

Attached: 1550724834809.gif (192x224, 51K)

Fucking women. I think that she wants him to chase after her, but when she thinks that he found someone else she get jealous.

Vol. 2 confirms this is the reason. MC is supergay for accepting that.

Well he did invite her home just after the first date. Kind of an ass move if you ask me, there's no polite way for a girl to decline it and not hurt male feelings.
So they're kinda even in their asshattery.

Lying about having a bf is the worst way imaginable to accomplish that

Some take it as challenge, that's why picrelated exist and popular.

Attached: 1543745137903.png (148x34, 2K)

I wouldn't call taking in some slut off the street and giving her free housing, food, makeup, and a phone /r9k/. In real life this broad would have ransacked his house while he was at work and fucked off.

What she's doing makes no sense. So now she's interested because he supposedly found someone.

>Set in workplace
>characters act like middle school

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x681, 66K)

That's how women act in real life. Especially women who are single into their 30s. That's why they're still single.

What if you just feed her eggs?

>makes no sense
She's an attractive woman with seniority over people, what do you expect? Those type of women are the absolute worse power tripping cunts in existence.

I'd feed her my eggnog.

He should have dumped the whore milf and fucked the JK. ez

He found someone so he has value now. I remember some pick up artist that said he'd wear a fake wedding ring when hunting for pussy to make himself seem a higher-status man.

I've heard this from coworkers that women approach them more frequently ever since that got married.

He should have gone for the flat kouhai for extra revenge.

Attached: b9a.png (1149x697, 337K)

The problem with her is that she is faking her incompetence just so that he can give her attention.

Niggers women would even get interested and pick brand other people had put in their basket before them in a supermarket, I saw that not once or twice personally.
Something like
>since other person chose it - it can't be total shit

God I wish that was me

Yeah, I wish I'd get rejected by a hot woman, instead as soon as I show my face they all flock to me and I end up balls deep in some big titty chick. It's exhausting.

>balls deep
So 2 inches?

My guess is you've never worked for a living? Don't underestimate how immature adults can be if they think they can get away with it.

Attached: oh-my-sweet-summer-child.jpg (1280x720, 273K)

Horrifying

user, that's real life, get over with.

Nice.

We live in a world where the most powerful man throws temper tantrums on Twitter.

Is this a manga or a hentai? I can’t seem to find it on google.

And the JK is using her "despair" and her body to get men's attention and free lodging.

I wish it was hentai user.

So it’s manga? I can’t find it.

Really? I can find it.
Hope you find it soon, user.

Adults are just children without bigger adults to smack them into shape.

I can’t find it on many manga websites.

the dude did pull a dick move and wasn't subtle in his intentions, I feel no sympathy for him. on the other hand women who bust this move are trash and all they're good for is a Pump and Dump. he dodged a bullet. guess now we know why she's a single office lady at her age. also
>cuckshit
into the trash it goes.

It would've been great if an evil smirk came on her face here.

Attached: 1_18.jpg (1115x1600, 363K)

>pay your dinner for free

lmao

>Gets jealous even though she turned him down
I swear full dive VR waifus can't come soon enough.

Attached: 30.jpg (1115x1600, 459K)

>What she's doing makes no sense. So now she's interested because he supposedly found someone.
Wow, this manga probably has the most realistic depiction of actual women that I've ever seen.

I learned that the annoying way last week.