How mad did this show make Yea Forums?

How mad did this show make Yea Forums?

Attached: Megalo_Box_poster.jpg (255x352, 49K)

Why would it?

Not at all.

Just made a lot of people disappointed, they didn't have the money to make it truly work

>sportshit
More then half of Yea Forums didn't watch it. How would they be mad at it?

it was alright, slightly above average, why would it make anyone mad?

Not

Yea Forums didn't even watch it because it was boring.

FUCK SPORTS

I was a bit disappointed that the show rejected its sci-fi elements rather than exploring them more deeply. Still a great show.

>boxing
>sport

>the money
The ideas. I wish people stopped blaming money when we saw time after time how cheap mobage adverts can make for great anime as long as the people working on it have good ideas.

These, they wasted the setting by making Joe not utilize the gear. Either the gear does nothing or Joe is a fucking legend and neither makes sense in the setting or as a plot device. It was basically just waiting for references to the original while hoping the plot would go somewhere, and then it ended. Music was good though.

it was meh, what does Gear even do? They don't make you faster nor stronger.

I liked it. The first part of it was great and the soundtrack was the best part of it.

Attached: 1525488378335.png (720x405, 347K)

First few episodes were good, but then it got really really stupid

Did Joe box above his weight class in the original? I assumed it was just a sci-fi version of that trope

One of the best soundtrack of 2018, that's for sure.

Attached: 1534532718479.png (800x450, 436K)

This, and it was just generic unoriginal history everything was easily predictable

Eh I'm not mad at it, thought it was a nice little tribute to Ashita no Joe but that was it.

Kind of fun, good music. Some feels. 7/10 Not bad would recommend.

No. He begins and remains in bantamweight, even after a growth spurt. He fights more obviously skilled opponents throughout, though.

Why would they make the show low resolution intentionally?

Attached: 1541991722775.gif (209x193, 109K)

It's an okay show except for:
>Advanced MechaArm tecnologies loses against pure SOULFUL boxing

Some thematic matches were cool, the vet one or the final one on even ground.