Boku no Hero Academia

Next LN volume cover is out. Any speculations for what will happen? Do you read the LNs?
Also as a side note with that Constanza Monoma in the front and centre, post any BnHA constanzas-and it you can't post one, edit/create one. I'll compile them all into one gif at the end of the thread

Attached: LN_Cover.jpg (636x1000, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/硬派
msleilei.tumblr.com/tagged/bnha-art
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there was this stain one but i cant find it
Also we need one with shiggy where he is holding a bat with either it being disintegrated at that moment, him holding his pinky out or a structure made by all his hand, id do it but i dont have my tablet

not really into LNs but have this

Attached: 1536718416335.png (500x375, 124K)

Remember when superheroes were about fighting villains and throwing cars and shit?

Attached: 46636882-young-businessman-with-laptop-sleeping-at-desk-in-office.jpg (1300x867, 88K)

I WANT TO KISS TOGA!

Yeah, what's that got to do with this manga though. You want to cite your issue?

Attached: 063235.jpg (576x560, 105K)

Imagine caring.

It's a manga about superheroes.

And?

...but your claim never happens in this manga. Unless you're referring to the villain in the last chapter; in which you'd still be incorrect because it's a villain.

>heroes

Attached: shiggy laughs after he disarms you.png (707x853, 547K)

Would read it for more of these three.

Attached: 1500951296548.jpg (1035x1283, 371K)

I'm not gonna read this shit but I do hope that it the 3 of them at a stall and its about each's autism towards food.

Well the most recent chapter had both villains fighting and a car about to be thrown

Attached: Capture.png (878x768, 456K)

>2 nobodies and a permajobber
I like being perpetually disappointed too :3

>o my slice of life
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm kind of interested in how Hori will manage to make a desperate fight for survival the most sleep-inducing thing possible.

Attached: 1555948997698.png (576x540, 698K)

>wins vs t4
>gives trouble to the previously unrivaled bakugo
>makes stupid decision but still loses to a quirk that counters him
>loses to a quirk that counters him
>wins with fatgum vs rappa and shield
>loses strategy specifically made to counter him with quirks that counter him
>perma-jobber
Learn what jobbing means you fucking negro.

Attached: and again.png (523x575, 392K)

samefag

Is there any reason to read them?

Fatgum and Amajiki are obvious, but what is Kirishima's autism towards food?

Attached: 1552004394606.jpg (540x704, 81K)

Probably some gains autism. Maybe he is some sort of stake master.
Would be actually interesting to find out that his teeth actually constantly grow so he need to eat hard food to keeps them down.

>wins one arm wrestling contest
>proceeds to fail at everything past that
Yes goy grasp those straws

Attached: 288.gif (415x370, 444K)

>thiat is the love hotel where you and Togata senpai will be spending the night, Eri-chan.

Attached: 1555958843541.jpg (1080x1111, 495K)

can't wait for more pandering

Attached: D3ZCK4cUcAA9m-X.jpg (635x903, 101K)

>i literally wrote it out in-front of him
>he still ignores it
Thats plain bad faith my shitposter-kun.

Attached: 1 fox 2 heroes.png (1178x868, 1.32M)

I know his favorite food is "meat", so anything to get his daily intake of protein if you know what I'm saying

Why are you like this?

three reasons
>because I can
>because no one else will
>because I'm constantly horny and alone

>because I'm constantly horny and alone
me

>falling for the "Kirishima is gay" meme

Attached: Kirishima.png (485x413, 336K)

5 more months till we get the yakuza arc and greenchad becomes everyones favorite
cant wait

Nice. I dont read LN but i recently started liking them, specially bnha they are comfy

Attached: images (6).jpg (400x350, 14K)

>it's not jobbing because he doesn't lose
>literally serves no purpose except to be a punching bag that accomplishes nothing on his own
Literally what's the difference. He's still a loser no matter how you slice it.

Attached: Jobbing_definition.png (1521x163, 24K)

>I seriously hope you A1 losers don't copy this

Who are you two talking about?

>4 threads in catalog
Why?

autistic fandom

shitposters trying to make fans seem autistic
notice how all except this one talk in a negative light

actually nvm there were some alreayd deleted but they made new ones

When will my husbando return...

I often wonder the same thing user, I fucking miss him, it hurts

Attached: D389jsTUUAEO0w5.jpg (911x882, 115K)

Why do these threads attract the most nitpicky assholes who take everything literally?

Attached: batter up.gif (776x428, 43K)

Fuck that loli plot device.
mob psycho 100 Is better

why does it attract braindead retards like you who thinks spewing the same drivel over and over is funny?

Attached: 648ec74b66ac41efe4853112ef5c4bc056fbf1aad94263c8cdb0710dbedd11fd.jpg (768x1024, 134K)

Erichads keep winning

Attached: 1800.jpg (635x1082, 216K)

Attached: 1536718715073.png (600x450, 64K)

Kirishima isn't a jobber because jobbing implies that defeating him is a major accomplishment and would set up the winner to be a strong opponent in the future.
Kirishima is just a loser.

It impossible to be a "jobber" because somebody to "job" they have to have some sort of credit to them and constantly "jobbing" discredits them.

If Kirishima is such a loser, then why does Bakugou consider him to be his equal?

Not sure if that's true.
Vegeta is a good example of a jobber who's still a jobber. He loses to opponents that Goku will later defeat, but he always manages to catch up just enough that beating him is still an accomplishment.

But that's wrong you fucking simp

Jobbing implies that you're playing down to competition because you lost to an opponent you statistically could have beaten

Attached: protein shake.jpg (856x6016, 1.12M)

That's the case in wrestling because wrestling features real people playing characters. Sometimes the guy who would win in real life pretends to lose for the sake of the story.
In anime and manga, it's just the characters, so jobbing is different in different mediums.

And? The point of a "job" is to make somebody look good in the eyes in the audience. If somebody defeat somebody who always loses that nothing impressive and we are not impressed as an audience since we know thats what he is supposed to do. So him winning vs Vegeta doesnt make us go "wow he defeated vegeta?!?", we go "of course he would, guess this is the designated new baddie".

Attached: 1f0ab6ad06023ba605243bb1780d32728af51edf382235193b1ef9373c6302e8.jpg (447x371, 18K)

But you're holding the term to the same standards as evidenced by

Attached: faget.jpg (720x1280, 126K)

Just because it's not successful jobbing doesn't mean it isn't jobbing.

Eri shouldn't be that small.

>that image
illegal

Attached: 1539426391592.jpg (655x527, 96K)

That's not me.
I butted into this conversation midway.

Attached: not me.png (741x222, 35K)

but she is

Attached: nervous peach.png (171x246, 63K)

>Katsuki “I am fond of women no longer” Bakugo

Jesus christ.

Attached: B3C2775D-8E07-40C7-A3E0-FBB39ADB5C92.png (600x600, 147K)

Kirishima is a cuck and I hope he dies for being a disappointing cringe

Attached: ur amazing gaiz.jpg (1026x852, 204K)

Mirio is 181cm
Eri is 110cm
She should reach above his hipbone. Consider eri is some centimeters taller than Mineta.
Hori draws her like a 3-4 years old.

Attached: pj2fl4hjinw01.jpg (500x667, 48K)

More Kiribaku pandering. Yay.

Attached: 67416266_p14_master1200.jpg (1200x739, 453K)

ikr? Anri-san takes such good care of us

Attached: Even the slightest remnants .jpg (1006x1006, 441K)

When is the novel coming?

Why are there like 4 threads up?

shitposters and retards, the same reason as every other time this happens

Autism.

Attached: fc75b7c06521a7be.gif (320x180, 191K)

because generals are technically banned on Yea Forums but not really
so chaining threads is not allowed, but having threads follow on from one another is
hence constant thread splitting

Beginning of May

Hi

hori draws everyone super fucking young lmfao

all those 30 yr old female super heroes that look like their 15

>lmfao
Go back

Why is deku not giving some candy to eri? Wtf

>previously unrivaled Bakugo

Todoroki and Deku speedreader.

Fuck monkeys.

Attached: 80B6B6AF-C4AE-4C5E-BD98-53BDC208E306.jpg (640x480, 69K)

GO BACK TO BRAZILLLL

>this isn't how I wanted to win

Attached: NPCNPC2.png (566x690, 69K)

>Shoutokek is back too
It’s a party.

Rrmembrr when auperheroes were about wrecking cars and punching people and ahit?

Ochaco is the Ramirez of Boku no Hero Academia. Deku always gives her orders but she does like all the work when he does.

Literally in the last two battle royale situations(Provisional License Test, Interclass Exercise), Deku said "Ochako, take out the enemy team while I run around as a distraction."

And she actually did it the madwoman. Point is, Ochako is no jobber, she just had the misfortune of fighting the tournament's champion round 1

Attached: ochaco-uraraka--59.2.jpg (210x240, 18K)

Attached: steel mill.png (718x544, 34K)

>Ochaco is the Ramirez of Boku no Hero Academia.
because she loves Burgertown?

is that piss

>is training to be a Hero to fight the likes of the LoV or even QLA

Attached: just look at her.png (979x979, 1.05M)

>no little scar

Ochako is absolutely not a jobber.
She's probably the 2nd most competent student in class A, right behind Bakugou.

THIS MAN IS TRAINING TOP TIER HEROES BY TEACHING THEM ENTRY LEVEL JUDO AND BASICALLY YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID

Attached: Gunhead_anime.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

based Gunhead. I can't wait until Ochaco takes a second week of his classes and becomes the living avatar of Athena

3-1-1

>kendou in the cover
nice

Attached: 1555614456714.jpg (1579x1007, 150K)

VIZ says that the new chapter is coming on the 26th. This is 2 days early and is usually when we get the unofficial translations.
So this means we might get spoiler later today or tomorrow.

Attached: __tsuchikawa_ryuuko_boku_no_hero_academia_drawn_by_shpo__sample-089ec3fcd2487904839e4ccbb5a3e12d.jpg (850x1077, 116K)

I want Aizawa to help me gain control over my emotions!

Oh god, you know what that means Hori needs to take a 2 week to play spiderman vidya

>everyone looks like n edgey faggot
>meanwhile Bakugou looks like a gay biker
kek

Attached: D4u68v1UcAAMB4V.jpg (679x466, 74K)

Its the jump break event thing.

Wow, what a well informed opinion that absolutely was needed to be posted.

Wow, a literal who artist that nobody cares about and absolutely was needed to be posted and critiqued

The only thing missing is the cockring on the chains.

ok smartass, got something on topic you'd like to share with the class then?

Attached: Mineta as an old man.gif (396x222, 1.33M)

It's not bad art but fuck me that Bakugo is the gayest thing Ive seen in a while, and I just saw art of quarterback Genos and cheerleader Speed-o'-Sound Sonic.

Share that please

Superheroes are escapist fantasies for self-righteous betas
Those loli man hands

I regret my decision right away

Yeah this manga sucks

Cars are really expensive and break a lot easier than they used to.

Attached: RCO016.jpg (1332x2048, 538K)

It looks like there was more effort put into that cover than the current actual manga cover. Is this the reason why volume 23 looks like shit?

I unironically think that Hori is autistic to the point that he has no idea how gay Kirishima comes off. Everything's unintentional and his thought process was basically "Well Bakugou is a pretty unlikable asshole on the outside- who could possibly actually become his friend? I suppose it'd be kinda funny if the dude whose quirk is about enduring abuse and bulldozing through things just kinda did that too personally."

And then the series got popular enough to get spinoff/side media stuff written/drawn by other people and that particular field is apparently saturated with either fujos or people who think he's hinting at something.

>car crashes
>explosion
both hate and love this meme

>how gay Kirishima comes off
Maybe to Americans since you have such an obsession with making everything gay.

Attached: are traps gay.png (720x525, 523K)

Attached: QVC.png (940x2485, 195K)

Attached: 1555944074218.jpg (902x1886, 558K)

fucking bakugo speedking bdsm

I spent two years in a rural Japanese high school over a decade ago and he'd absolutely get cracks made about him being a homo. Dunno if that's the case now. And that's not counting the hair dye because that shit's not allowed anyway.

>
It's just delusional Twitter trannies. Also don't give them (You)s.

>I unironically think that Hori is autistic to the point that he has no idea how gay Kirishima comes off.
Nah, it's just a nip thing. For them the idea of manliness is also heavily intertwined with a strong sense of brotherhood that comes out as being pretty gay from a westernized view. An example of this kinds of misunderstanding is how male nudity among other males is considered normal (like in the hot springs on the Training Camp Arc) while in the west that kind of thing would make most people feel uncomfortable because "ugh, gay"

The hot springs thing is the least gay thing in the manga. They even softshoe it there because everyone is wearing towels which is a no-no in all but the most western tourist pandering onsen. Well except for Bakugou who is rocking out with his cock out but that's something he'd probably do anyway.

I think all the shiposting has been pretty bad lately is because seasonal fags got confused.

>cracks
kek

Attached: kiri.jpg (454x466, 128K)

She must have gotten in on some sort of nepotism

I hope his beatdown by Rappa doesn't get the QUALITY treatment.

>actual fight with Rappa and initial RRU
Pure quality
>flashback to bakugo telling him he can be hard
best animation in the entire arc

calling it now

You are right about that, but Kirishima does fit the Kouha subculture to a T.
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/硬派
They're a bunch of tough and "hard" men who only have sex with other men because men who courted women were generally feminine and flamboyant and they believed sex with women would "soften" them.
Combine that with the fact that he dresses in a gimp outfit and the fact that his favorite things are meat and tough guys, and it's kind of obvious why people think he's gay.

Attached: likes meat and tough guys.jpg (853x1199, 244K)

Based retard telling blatant lies

Is that a real thing? that is hilarious.

>and it's kind of obvious why people think he's gay
Reaching faggots and fujos aren't people

I like Eri and Mirio because they are super cool friends and also kind and I love kind people

This shit is literally the opposite of how it works. What the fuck is wrong with the japs?
Everyone can see the VIZ chapter no need to lie user.

>This shit is literally the opposite of how it works.
No that is how it works.

>Official Japanese issue releases on Friday instead of Monday.
>Liar
Do some research tard

The thing that would've made people where I went be like "what are you a homo or something" is basically the lack of bancho. There's a "manly man" kinda masculinity that's not really considered gay, then there's a brand of it that's basically that's "no homo" gayness where dudes end up sucking eachother off but talk like that's just a thing that dudes do.

Then there's what westerners think is gay which are the swishy fashion-conscious feminine gay dudes which pretty much doesn't exist in Japan outside of boylove doujin/manga and fujo delusions. Those are the kinds of gays fujos shlick to because hyper-masculine gays are a huge turn off to girls in the same way that Japanese dudes don't actually like gyaru. Incidentally this is why all the kids I was in school with seemed socially retarded since every interaction was this weird pre-programmed shit which you can only really kinda see through as a foreigner.

Have you ever seen a real faggot? They are limp-wrist cheese-boys that smell of AIDS.

Attached: 1489807151721.jpg (500x375, 36K)

>Those are the kinds of gays fujos shlick to because hyper-masculine gays are a huge turn off
That is clearly not true. Most fujos stick to Bakugo and Kirishima who are furthest from that.

>This shit is literally the opposite of how it works. What the fuck is wrong with the japs?
They would say that the way we do it is the opposite of how it works.

Just look at the microcosm of Yea Forums
>Yea Forums
straight mainly into the weakest kind of female as in little girls
huge effeminate faggots offended by everything
>/fit/
TURBOgay.
masculine and work out.

If Bakugou and Kirishima had physiques like Endeavor, they wouldn't be nearly as popular among fujos.

>straight mainly into the weakest kind of female as in little girls

Attached: 1555525501598.jpg (901x1000, 216K)

Does this series have any like pic related?

Attached: 20190422_181331.jpg (1202x928, 642K)

Like 80% of the yaoi doujin with them make them twinky/girly as fuck dude

the bara-lovers are on Endeavor

So the people who voted Endeavor and Hawks to the top 10 are not fujos like the people who voted Kirishima and Bakugo to the top 10?

Have you seen the terrible fanart and doujins they spam here? All of them are disgusting effeminate shit that is absolutely nothing like the actual characters. In fact just look at what this roastie posted here

Look even if you have better taste and you are into better stuff I still wager you are fairly effeminate.

This site being infected with faggots furries and trannies doesnt mean anything.

Best teen father and daughter pair.

That Kirishima seems fairly accurate to the manga and especially anime.

What the fuck am I looking at user, it looks like a shitty mobile game

>This shit is literally the opposite of how it works.
To be honest the flamboyant homosexual that the modern world now holds as the standard is the one thats the other way around because popculture has equated homosexual behaviour with how male prostitutes that sold themselves as effeminate acted. In ancient times there are a lot of examples of warrior cultures (including spartans and samurais) that had homosexuality as part of them.

that's a really effeminate thing to say

If you say so, fujo.

Stop talking about gay shit Taking requests of cute waifus

Using this website is an effeminate thing in itself.

>ctrl+f toga
clockwork

Attached: 1536528831957.gif (232x232, 705K)

Daddy and little, you mean.

yes

Attached: Red_Riot_Unbreakable.png (786x922, 891K)

Chitose and Midnight competing in a MILF-off pls.

Attached: 1555468861049.jpg (1107x1200, 251K)

>delusional fujo revisionism

momo drinking tea

how much more can you project

retarded gachashit? Yeah I think there's one

Western faggot culture is a meme made by homosexuals. There is no concrete evidence for it and only have some principles to go off that were all a matter of humiliation. Actual faggot were all bogged.

Of course they are. The Kiribaku fujos are just moving goalposts with their pathetic argumentation skills as usual.

I am just not in denial. A real man wouldn't pick a website where you have to WRITE to share your feelings to spend his free time on.

seconding anything Chitose related really

just fuck already you two

Did it ever occur to you that people might come to these threads because they actually want to talk about the manga, and not treat this like twitter and talk about our feewings while spamming gay shit like you fujotrannies do?

>Did it ever occur to you that people might come to these threads because they actually want to talk about the manga,
Not really. I have been lurking in these threads and the only time anyone ever comes close to talking about the manga is when it comes to pointing out evidence for their ship like you are all a bunch of fat teenage tumblr users.

The OP; ie any character going Costanza.
I'll do one if you do one.

Attached: 1554758306400.jpg (290x324, 23K)

Well there's your problem. Lurk longer and you'll see that we've been infested with actual faggots from tumblr and twitter for a while now. They're still unwanted newfags and they don't even come close to representing the anons of /bnha/.

>tfw horikoshi thinks the people who think mirio is Eri's dad are so retarded he actually laughed in their faces in canon
I love that man

I've been here since before season 2. How much longer do I have to lurk before I can call you gay?

He actually showed a reasonable person make that suggestion.

is that supposed to be a defense?

Attached: 279ce45ab9564cee8df9be1e69ff363756ddd6a823df0b03c967b4349cc80178.png (476x345, 126K)

I want Ochako to go on a overeating depression arc!

He showed it twice with the horned student that knew mirio. Mirio played a joke on him, because it is such a retarded suggestion he can actually make a joke out of it.
Also, reminder that the love interest in age gap gets often mistaken as the dad.

No I just wanna know at what point you will admit it. Because several years is clearly enough time to judge these threads even if you think it doesn't count.

>I've been here since before season 2
T. Oldfag since yesterday

>it came here late 2017/2018
At least another decade you absolute fucking newfag.

I have been on Yea Forums since 2006
I was specifically talking about Hero Academia threads

Does that matter?

>several years is clearly enough time to judge these threads
yet samefagging shitposters copying crossies has nothing to do with it bloating the community population in an effort to skew who really resides here.

Think of the bloodline of your ancestors user, it is better your sons are sired from flesh that is strong rather than flesh that is weak.

Hero Academia is not even a decade old you dumb shit.

Yet you act like this is your second day.
If anything thats even more pathetic IF its true.

>1.5 years
>several
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek, whatever you say newfren. Holy shit.

>I have been on Yea Forums since 2006
You have under one minute to tell me the first board you saw introduced, obvious newfag.

Attached: 1051786862162.gif (220x200, 223K)

And you can't even recognize sarcasm you dumb shit. Lurk moar and maybe you'll be able to next time.

If you've been here since 2006 you'd post eri getting lewded

/t/ I think

You were unwanted then and you are unwanted now. Newfag.

Attached: my favorite reaction image.jpg (500x361, 22K)

>I have been lurking in these threads and the only time anyone ever comes close to talking about the manga is when it comes to pointing out evidence for their ship like you are all a bunch of fat teenage tumblr users.
Same, this is the absolute truth.

How would you know? You came in 2014.

jesus they are all small, im 6'8" which turns out to be 203cm. does allmight's height include hair is that from the top of his head? if the latter then hes 7'2"

What the fuck dra'nakyuek

>/t/
So you are a blatent newfag. /t/ was made in 2003 and returned in 2004; it's one of the legacy boards.
Fuck off and lurk moar.

Attached: 5e53c4567b4da93397dc3b2e006a4439b7d36c3415a5c6284ae45201e7c67096.jpg (494x631, 225K)

Where do you live that over two meters isn't considered tall? Northern Germany or fucking Netherlands?

Got a better response besides "no u", newfaggot?

It was the first board I saw what the fuck do you want from me?
You fucking asked me.

America lmao. Im considered tall, but most people here are at least around 6'.

>lmao
Fuck off

>Its another "My OG credentials" episode.

Attached: 1555602246444.jpg (700x483, 45K)

It always happens
>These threads are shit
>no they aren't you are just new
>I am not
and then you have the mess.

He was a faggot before he was ousted as a newfaggot.

Attached: 1490115775589.gif (360x360, 1000K)

Attached: Milfs.jpg (818x694, 272K)

They're shit because of newfags you deflecting faggot.

>anything Chitose related really

Attached: killerqueen.jpg (800x1000, 139K)

this wouldn't have happened if they just agreed with that user on her claim that this site and these threads are largely populated by effeminate boys and girls(male). just look at all the responses. to simply prove her wrong all they had to do was not respond.

it's that simple.

kek, saved

Attached: 1498078212845.jpg (1777x1754, 399K)

nice

What would your tumblr followers think of you posting here?

Attached: Mah_nigga.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>her
Is that why you are so fucking emotionally triggered? You thought some fujo was calling you all actually gay instead of some user calling you a bunch of fags?

>her
Stop talking about yourself in third person, fujoshit.
You trannies are the newest newfags around.

I asked for a gauge on how old you were. You responded with an impossible answer, indicating you're a liar. Even if you had gotten it wrong it would have been a gauge for your age here, for example the most recent one, /bant/ would put you at coming here between late '16, early '17.
Stop lying about how old you've been a faggot on the internet for. It's not an accopmlishment and just lying about it as if you can assert authourity with it just means you an even greater faggot of a different kind.

Attached: dis_nigga.gif (176x172, 1.96M)

OH YOU DUMB ESL FAGGOT
You meant the first board I remember being CREATED not the first board that introduced me to Yea Forums. Holy shit express yourself bettter
The first actual board was /tg/ but I also remember /con/ do you remember /con/?

>more unusual scelra
noice

Attached: eyes.jpg (1142x1100, 445K)

Attached: I've been waiting for this.png (376x238, 96K)

/tg/ also came with /x/ I think or around the time but I never cared about /x/

The user you're replying to IS the fujo.
Literally no one mentioned its gender and it outed itself as a samefag like a retard.

The fujo is against the gay discussion?

Top shit lad you staying to do the Momo Tea or the Constanza one?

>You have under one minute to tell me the first board you saw introduced, obvious newfag.
>>>>>>>>the first board you saw introduced
>OH EM GEE FUCKING ESL
Stop trying to damage control. Take the L and get on with your fucking life.

Attached: anime_is_a_cancer_to_modern_society.gif (755x601, 203K)

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

Is there a Gigachad edit for Gigantomachia yet?

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1080x1331, 115K)

he was talking about jobihima

Not >the first NEW board you saw introduced
Not >the first board CREATED

also came less than 1 minute after But go ahead and move the goalpost
I wasn't even the one who tried to get any authority with my oldfag claim. You fuckers brought it up as a deflection
Now go cry.

to be fair, she goes to an academy where the best of the bunch is a dude that causes small earthquakes but becames paralyzed upon using it

No newfag, there's the original version of your powerlevel reveal replacement one though. Now kindly fuck off back to

Attached: 1555141947228.png (1200x1314, 1.14M)

Reread its posts, dumbass

>if they just agreed with that user () on her claim that this site and these threads are largely populated by effeminate boys and girls(male)

This retarded fujo is convinced that this entire site is unironically gay because it can't distinguish anons making fun of faggots from the truly mentally ill.

So what it is a normal picture please stop it

But I am And I am not

>being this new
back to Yea Forums with you

imagine if there is some class transfers in the 2nd year and monoma is one of the few that changes classes, what would his reaction be?

Sorry, I'll come clean now. All of posts linked in this post are all me. I was just really triggered.

ibara kneeling at prayer, wearing her hero costume

I know it wasn't

he'd sabotage the A shitters from the inside

It wasn't brought up as a deflection you hypocritical retard. It was brought up because you claimed that unironic tumblr faggotry has always been the norm here based on how long you've been lurking, which was why you were called out as a retarded newfag.

Fuck off back to twitter you worthless piece of shit.

Yes. Since before season 2 that has been the trend. So the more than the last two years at least have been nothing but unironic faggotry.
When was the last time we had a good thread?

>unironically giving a tumblr fujo attention

Oh, so you're just a seething shitposter. I don't even know why I bothered.

>r9k responsible for normalfag
t. fake oldfag

I am just saying more than half our lifespan has been nothing but shit and you claim that 2 years is just a new development. You act like it has only been a few months or weeks.

>187427250
Reminder that this image is almost a year old

Attached: oldfag.png (225x226, 5K)

>t. serieswarfag trying to get rid of our drawfags
You think you're so clever using that as an insult while we're all shitting on trannies, but you can fuck right off.

Attached: hecomin.jpg (800x800, 91K)

average burger mutt is like 5'9"

She's bootleg Gear 4 Luffy
By anime logic unfolding her limbs will add 100x the power to her strikes

At least link to my commission sheet, maybe somebody will give me money

How do guys stand to be around Momo all day without going crazy from lust?

Attached: 3f9fa283d8707249ee5f36e7abd6deb1.png (720x1280, 1.28M)

jejejej anybody you want me to do, in particular? I did say I would.

Attached: 1551309652452.jpg (2160x2160, 719K)

I bet they furiously jack it in the bathrooms between class or slake their lusts upon her body

Attached: 47175221_p1_master1200.jpg (868x1200, 583K)

Seeing how pathetic she is makes her unattractive
Maybe they can smell her barren womb
Or they are all gay

her jobbing aura also affects men's sex drives. That's why everyone in class A is asexual

You're literally praising a fujo tranny.
msleilei.tumblr.com/tagged/bnha-art

Ochako or Toga

>She's bootleg Gear 4 Luffy
At the absolute best she's bootleg Bellamy

good art though

Ochaco holding the I-beam from the bomb capturing game

HOLY FUCK.

BnHAfags confirmed for being unironic tumblr whales.

There absolutely MUST be at least one featuring Tomura before the meme starts dying down

>good art
Wonky as fuck.
Our only guys are shpo and archvernim, pixiv and Twitter wielding artists. Anyone who unironically uses tumblr needs to get the fuck out.

Nah, that drawfag is more of a normiefag that wants to be everywhere than a tumblretard, they are also active of the Plebbit MHA community.

Nut

>unironic tumblr fujo
i don't care how much of a drawfag he is but holy fucking cringe

Disgusting. That thing is also a fervent fujo.
And how the fuck would you know that it posts on plebbit? Holy shit, this thread is filled with faggots.
>normie
Go back.

Attached: ce579b533b6cb8feb968a146fe78206d523443839b86aefa06d6241ac989b687.png (750x750, 227K)

Succ

>it ships bakudekuchako
absolutely disgusting, you've completely lost all respect from me, not even your fem mineta can redeem you in my eyes, absolutely worst shit taste

Attached: disgusting.jpg (1080x1432, 423K)

see? she was right all along.

Embarrassing

Attached: 1528500568856.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Attached: ∕ss∕.png (655x352, 91K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KOTA CALL OFF YOUR CAT

Attached: f4cb73b633a2558ed420ba2f8b132782.jpg (1029x353, 222K)

You're really attention starved.

will she get more focus in the ln?

Attached: yuyu.jpg (787x1200, 134K)

I can't believe I missed an entire thread about why Kirishima is gay, I have a whole itemized list and everything. Where the fuck was I?

Attached: that can't be sanitary.jpg (506x675, 180K)

When she gets her confession rejected by Nejire

Attached: 1555284343889.png (193x244, 8K)

Hey, sometimes volume omakes get posted on plebbit first. That drawfag is literally a moderator in the subreddit. Pretty hard to miss such a thing. Of course he is a normie, he is the very definition of lukewarm, active on 3 fucking sites, and 2 of those sites are absolute opposites.

Go back you disgusting tranny.

You failed us.

Yuyu and Amajiki teaming up to be each other's wingmen would be pretty cool

Attached: IMG_20190420_224359.jpg (1080x1080, 196K)

Holy shit. A fucking moderator? Anons have been sucking off a fucking leddit moderator for months if not years?
How utterly fucking disgusting.

Another one bites the dust

she'll probably call neijire cute a bunch of times and they'll do something pretty gay, but not gay enough that it can't be reasonably justified as just "close friendship"

I definitely did, my apologies

guess that's why it opted out from doing the MILF-off and went with the more tame safe for work option instead.

>Sorry Yuyu, we can’t be together.
>Why? We’ve been close since forever, I know you better than anyone else. What does he have that I don’t?
>All the cocks of the animal kingdom
>Oh. Understandable.

>this is what anons will defend
Seek help

Attached: 0.jpg (540x405, 47K)

Nice try, now fuck off.

how will R63fags ever recover?

Shut the fuck up retard

RIP

Absolutely fucking disgusting.

>He can grow a vagina and a dick while also giving himself tentacles
Do humans count for his quirk?

I told you faggots that R63 was fujoshit
everyone who disagreed with me kill yourselves now

Please tell me that this is a joke regarding Mineta's maid cafe request and not some self-indulgent degeneracy.

We will never get another chance again. I just hope whatever you were doing instead of being in this thread was worth it.

Hmph.

I just realized something. Alongside being able to turn his dick into any animal's, Amajiki can also grow an extra dick for a one man DP. Nejire is a lucky girl

>it is okay to accept a plebbit moderator, it gives me badly drawn shit!
Seek help
Guess.

Attached: disgust0.png (750x1000, 220K)

just make a new thread then. these retards will respond to anything and your thread will get filled up faster before you know it.

NEJIRE CONSTANTLY PUSHING AMAJIKI TO MORE AND MORE DEGENERATE SEXUAL ACTS UNTIL HE’S COMPLETELY OVER HIS SHYNESS AND BECOMES THE DOMINANT ONE

>tfw two of the three major shitposting factions are in the same thread at the same time after running off one yet another one of the drawfags
All we need now are the Hiatusfas to appear and it'll be an all out faction war to see who can post the lowest quality, most tangetial vapid posts.
Everything is on fire!

Attached: 1549942153140.png (266x245, 43K)

>implying they're don't have regular threesomes where yuyuu and neijire sexually bully amajiki
think about it, if Neijire is a fairy Yuyuu is a pixie

>Nejire getting knotted in both holes while Amajiki stutters about if she's sure going on vacation to China was a good idea

W-where can I find more

Attached: 1552374345869.png (254x161, 5K)

places

Attached: oga-san.png (888x1600, 531K)

Was not expecting a punchline, +1

xxx is good

Attached: nn.png (800x800, 343K)

We also need the Bioniclefag

Plz come back.

Attached: 1555268012176m.jpg (1024x758, 91K)

maybe im just around tall people then. the only people I can think of that are not tall around here are mexicans and asians. blacks are either tall or manlets strangely enough

>tfw this drawing will make it lose all its moderation powers on leddit

Why did you bring the worst examples then? This is the lewdest thing xxx/leilei/whatever ever did draw. The fucker draws ahegao but never crosses the line.

Amakiji isn't interested in Nejire, Hori just had him be the one to call Nejire pretty because the arc already had a million different things going on and he didn't want to really introduce another character because he's a lazy fuck

What was the punchline

Attached: c8ae74b7f10863fd619654cfc291a28b.jpg (474x632, 29K)

I mean, I was busy rehearsing with my orchestra if that's an acceptable explanation

Nah, he's more of a lone renegade shitposter; akin to the miriofag, the pissfag or the clownfag. Not belonging to any faction (Yea Forumseddit newfag shitposters, fujos or serieswarfags) per se and different enough to differentiate themselves andbe their own entity.
I only wanted to talk about My Boku no Hero Academical Heroics Academy Academia

Attached: backfire.jpg (540x515, 16K)

Cope

Nejire wanting to go to China so she can make Amajiki eat dog

>Denying reality
>My headcanon is more important than canon
Oof. /u/fags really stretching after that chapter killed their Nejire ship

So if Amajiki eats Nejire's pussy would that make his r63 edits real?

>Did you do it?

Attached: This tea is piping hot.jpg (278x541, 168K)

Reminder amajiki became even less popular than mirio after he revealed a hint of heterosexuality.

Theoretically

You guys are failing to see the bigger picture here. Elfbro is one of the few characters with a quirk that can literally tentacle monster both Neijire and Yuyuu at the same time. They're an OT3.

>forgetting about mirio

Eri has nothing to do with this

Amajiki does

>hori
>not a lazy hack
delusional

I actually did some of the Bionicle shitposting tho, but Bionclefag was the one who started it every thread, i don't have his amazing ability of being able to insert bionicle into everything.

I am the user that kept talking about Krika

Mirio would never cheat on his wife

You know you can express your delusions freely and off-topic blogpost on Twitter and Tumblr all you want, right?
But you retarded fujos just have to attention-whore on a fucking anonymous imageboard where no one else wants to see your fagshit.

Mirio is probably the least sexual or sexy character in boku. That's why he's a lolicon.

Any Monoma x Kendo chads left after the holocaust?

>less sexual

Attached: 1555808142773.png (1280x720, 567K)

a bloo bloo

Please stop it they are not marriage stop lying

Don’t you EVER reply to me again.

Hmph.

>ugly as fuck
>retarded, and unfunny sense of humour
>acts and speaks like an literal child
>refers to his dick as his "willy"
yes, he is incredibly unsexy, it's no wonder he likes to diddle kids

>run out a tumblrfujo
>>retards proceed to go back to their modus operandi of usual vapidity and make lower quality posts than the tumblrfujo ever did
Waifaggotry and shipshit should be banned from series discussion. It literally contributes less than saying if Barbie should go with Ken or Tyrone; when in all likelihood none of it will even matter even by the end of the entire narrative.
I wouldn't even mind the serieshaters if they made or even tried to make coherant arguments and held a conversation longer than 'no u'

Attached: 010003ebf1f7d1ecd775d522ff29c1aad4c263da34a5d2f562190c9037fc4d0b.gif (300x300, 2.38M)

>an literal child
Check your articles there, you literal child.

I looked through their account and the actual fujos we have here are much worse than the shitposters make that tumblr drawfag out to be.
Now we have one less drawfag and the same number of cancerous fujos and falseflagging serieswarfags as before.

MEI PISSING HERSELF AT HER DESK REFUSING TO STOP WORKING
MEI HAVING TO BE FORCED TO BE WASHED
MEI SMELLING SO BAD THAT DEKU HAS TO WASH HER WITH A RAG ON A 5 FOOT STICK
MEI PEEING IN THE SHOWER

Attached: conceptualize the odor.jpg (1200x903, 157K)

Goodnight Herofriends

PIC RELATED IS THE GIRLS REACTIONS TO PISS FETISH

Attached: 1517333743104.jpg (640x2206, 283K)

>that leddit/tumblr fag ran out
>kendofaggot ran out
Honestly? Based.

Cheer up, we have one less cancerous fujo and r64poster.
>their
Fuck off. Call it what it is, an it.

FEMALE DEKU BEING TEASED BY BAKUGO
BAKUGO SNEAKING UP BEHIND FEM DEKU AND FIRING OFF A SMALL EXPLOSION
FEM DEKU BEING SO FRIGHTENED THAT SHE PEES HERSELF
THIS INCIDENT THEN LEAD TO BAKUGO GAINING A PISS FETISH

Attached: 1515101225776.jpg (900x1200, 141K)

NEJIRE BEING AS IMPATIENT AS SHE IS DECIDES TO USE THIS POOR BOY AS A URINAL

Attached: 1521272028461.jpg (550x1000, 53K)

what are they actually reacting to here in the scene?

Do one about eri

PIXIE BOB MARKING THE BOYS AS HER BY PEEING ON THEM

Attached: 1520211840196.jpg (900x1140, 88K)

t. serieswarfags
You're the ones who need to fuck off. Your threads never get any OC so you disrupt our threads and chase off our drawfags because you're seething with envy. I can't imagine how pathetic your lives must be if you get this assmad over not getting your waifus drawn.

MIRIO PHASING HIS PENIS INSIDE ERI'S WOMB AND PEEING INTO IT DIRECTLY

Attached: 1519326415945.png (1809x2121, 923K)

Something in the Sports Festival. Maybe Izuku vs Todoroki?

D'aaw, this was one of the first mirio and eri requests we've got from here. Good times.

MOUNT LADY CAUSING A LANDSLIDE BY PEEING ON A HILL WHILE SHES GIANT

Attached: 1517805455358.jpg (943x1200, 128K)

Why would Mina be happy and excited about it though?

Yes, I am fully seething with envy that the OC I yearn for gets vomitshat into BnHA threads by Dumblr and Leddit.

TOGA INITIALLY BEING GROSSED OUT BY DEKU'S PISS FETISH BECAUSE IT'S NOT CUTE
TOGA THEN COMING TO ACCEPT IT BECAUSE SEEING DEKU PISS HIMSELF OUT OF FEAR AND PHYSICAL TRAUMA TURNS HER ON

Attached: 1519006902690.jpg (237x349, 34K)

>drawfag comes to draw
>it completely backfires
what a weird thread

Attached: 1549859401482.gif (240x176, 1.79M)

FEM TODOROKI PEEING IN THE WOODS
FEM TODOROKI THEN FREEZING IT AND CARRYING IT BACK TO HER HOUSE
FEM TODOROKI THEN USES HER FIRE TO MELT IT IN TO LIQUID FORM
FEM TODOROKI THEN FLUSHING THE PISS

Attached: 1519846271901.jpg (369x775, 43K)

>Yea Forums doesn't like leddit or tumblr
Who would've guessed?

Where does pissposter go for months?

DEKU AND MEI BOTH INDULGING IN THEIR PISS FETISH TOGETHER
MEI MAKING SQUIRT GUNS SO THEY CAN SHOOT THEIR PISS AT EACH OTHER IN THE SHOWER

Attached: 1521209202273.jpg (297x629, 74K)

This may be a new edit, but I expect it to be extremely successful in no time. This really is Outer Hell.

Attached: report.png (400x400, 249K)

PISS POSTER EXERCISING RIGOROUSLY FOR MONTHS AT A TIME
PISS POSTER REFUSING TO QUIT AS TO NOT DISSAPOINT MINA
PISS POSTER FOCUSING ON PISS POSTER'S HEALTH THEN CRASHING AFTER A LOSS OF MOTIVATION
PISS POSTER STILL KEEPING SOME OF THE NEW FOUND LESSONS EVEN AFTER LOSING MOTIVATION AS THEY HAVE BECOME HABIT RATHER THAN A TASK NEEDED TO BE DONE CONCIOUSLY

Attached: 1520016820788.jpg (800x1000, 84K)

TOGA OFFERING DEKU A BLOWJOB
DEKU NEEDING TO PEE
OCHAKO CATCHING THEM IN THE ACT
TOGA PROVING THAT SHES MORE SUITED FOR HIM BY DRINKING HIS PISS THEN CONTINUING WITH THE BLOWJOB

Attached: 1519126676122.jpg (1721x2437, 532K)

Fuck finally found that tranny that beat me to this joke.

Attached: tumblr_p42edwfNmz1runvnao1_500.png (425x290, 53K)

Attached: chrome_2018-02-18_23-16-59.png (98x123, 7K)

Me on the left

MINA GETTING STUCK IN A TRENCH
MINA HAVING TO PISS REALLY BADLY
MINA FINALLY GIVING IN AND PEEING
MINA MELTING A HOLE THROUGH THE GROUND
MINA BEING LIFTED OUT
THE RESCUE WORKERS WONDERING HOW SUCH AN ODD HOLE WAS MADE

Attached: 4697655.jpg (710x1050, 126K)

seconding this

could be worse
art's still good

Spidey made sure to fill up the tank and have the front seat full of dynamite before throwing Jameson's car

nice

Attached: 1532656708931.jpg (500x639, 68K)

HAGAKURE WALKING AROUND IN PUBLIC NAKED AS PER USUAL
HAGAKURE DECIDING THAT SHE'LL PEE IN PUBLIC TODAY
HAGAKURE FINDING A NICE OPEN SPOT WITH PLENTY OF PEOPLE IN A PARK
HAGAKURE SQUATING DOWN
HAGAKURE OPENING THE FLOOD GATES
HAGAKURE GIGGLING TO HERSELF
HAGAKURE GETTING UP
HAGAKURE THEN NOTICING THAT PEOPLE ARE STARING AT HER BACK
HAGAKURE'S ASS BEING COVERED IN DIRT WITH PISS DRIPPING DOWN HER LEGS
HAGAKURE THEN RUNNING AWAY

Attached: 1520238372525.png (1200x1300, 1.24M)

>could be worse
Stop defending fujos from dumblr that come to these threads

Attached: tumblr_inline_oce4yuQdxz1ro26sq_1280.jpg (1000x750, 112K)

Based.

ew.

Is sucking horse cock heroic?

TOGA CAPTURING DEKU
TOGA PLACING HIM ON AN INCLINED PLANE
TOGA WATER BOARDING DEKU WITH HER PISS

Attached: 1520876852527.jpg (833x597, 94K)

>Hey Lois, remember when I joined the Liberation Army

Attached: 1555333861048.png (500x463, 157K)

>keeps their fujo-ness elsewhere
>produces content for the thread
I'm gonna defend that

Mr Hands was a martyr

Separate the art from the artist, autist. You'll find most artists are degenerates in one way or another; even moreso nowadays when they have commissions open.

MOMO BEING BEATEN UP
MOMO PISSING HERSELF FROM THE PAIN

Attached: 1520064931195.png (802x900, 197K)

So are we getting spoilers tonight or not? I was told we might be getting early spoilers because of next week's break

Attached: 1552178947151.webm (800x450, 2.67M)

Best boy coming through.

Attached: 1F54CCBF-DCA9-483F-A678-CCE59144B832.jpg (2048x1152, 343K)

God I wish that was me

Same.

And stop cherrypicking you fucking aspie, I'm almost getting the feeling that you're one of the shitposting fujos who's false-flagging right now because all of the trannies who spam fujo shit here only post Kirishima/Bakugo and Endeavor/Hawks to a lesser extent.

PISS POSTER FEELING TIRED
PISS POSTER SAYS PISS POSTERS' GOODBYES AND GOODNIGHTS
PISS POSTER THEN GOING TO SLEEP

Attached: 1520552570072.png (205x299, 39K)

Attached: eaa08f7a489ee1bfa3071c1de8b49ef971328073_502900_937_1300.png (282x322, 85K)

Have a good night pee

check it out now funk soul brotha

Night pissposter you crazy bastard

I love you

go back to your routine tomorrow

Attached: unworthy.jpg (720x1059, 386K)

Smack my bitch up

Honestly I find pissposter to be rather endearing compared to some of the other shitposters, if only because they make their posts easy to ignore (if necessary) by having a distinctly recognizable typing style and not replying to people. It's also silly (and somewhat creative) so it's fun (sometimes)

>I like /trash/
There's an entire board of their kind of degenerates. They shoud stay in their containment

I don't think Boku no bimbo talks about peeing much

I fucking hate that this made me laugh

Attached: killme.png (629x602, 343K)

Realigned this one from August.
So long as retards and newfags respond to them, low quality bait images and nightmare fuel will continue to farm (You)s.
Fuck newfags, fuck tumblr, fuck leddit.

Attached: mina_ishygddt.png (160x255, 40K)

yes
sleek n tears/gigachad started on /fit/ around 2016/2017 also when newfags from leddit showed up just like how sóyboy/ónions did which lead to the eventual wide word change for the words to basedbóy
also a reminder
>Yea Forums has bane/cia
>Yea Forums has Kornheiser
>/his/ has anne franke
but yes, those memes in particular are pre 2011 so I don't blame Yea Forumsnons for hating memes that newfags and Yea Forumseddit have taken up post 2016

Attached: Gigachad standards.png (1011x664, 628K)

Stop refrigerating ketchup

But user. They're responding to each other. It's a writhing of worms one atop each other; the only way to stop them is to destroy them from the outside- ie get some fucking moderation in.

For me it's moreso the replacement of already working words and memes. It's not feelsguy, it's wojack; not sadfrog, it's pepe; not normalfag, it's normie; it's not beta, it's $oyboy
It's as if there is a complete different newfag language modeled on the previous, akin to American English and Correct English. I get that it's a weird point to make and probably even harder to understand; but pic related examplifies perfectly what I am trying to say. The old cancer has come back; but with a different coat of paint (because they don't want to be associated with the old cancer they basically are) nor the 'new-old'er cancer which simply made template memes out of established favourites on certain boards before spamming them to death (the site as a whole got hit by sadfrog, feelsguy from Yea Forums, cirno from /bant/, spurdo on /int/ etc)

>zyzz
I'm no /fit/izen, but wasn't he an attentionwhore who an heroed alongside some busty beach babes in a jacuzzi?

Attached: oldschool_newaggotry.png (573x619, 124K)

>American English and Correct English.
Making me do a think here

All I'm saying is that It's Hip to Eat Bread

Huh? Zyzz died of a heart attack.
And he was more of a motivational bro than anything else. He coined the "we're all gonna make it brah"

both live on inside the heart

Attached: piano man.jpg (1259x671, 81K)

wholesome

Attached: dorks.jpg (543x767, 148K)

Piana didn't kill himself either dude
Well I mean, not in a suicidal manner

Top kek. One of the best so far. SOMEONE should animate this stuff.

That's cute

Attached: 1548330286524.png (600x600, 77K)

Inspired by someone pointing out that the other paintfag does satire while I just so weed and cuck jokes.
I decided to try my hand at a more intellectual brand of humor.

Attached: satire.png (1639x1008, 60K)

Late submission coming through

Attached: ISHYGDDT.png (499x374, 44K)

Deku should have a label on him saying deku

who's stopping you.

user, unless you didn't see the rest of the thread, the people you're allying with don't take too kindly to tumblrfaggots.
Careful where your faction allegiance lies.

this guy? Does he still make comics?

Attached: horiiii.jpg (1024x6563, 1.48M)

don't do this . anons will have a hard time differentiating between the two of you. please don't. no.

Good point.

Attached: satire full.png (3598x1919, 224K)

Attached: Cum.png (768x768, 68K)

this is the best one so far

Jokes and shitposting aside, are there anons here who actually get triggered by gay pairings? If so, why?

A kneejerk response because evolution favors people who have an aversion to walking petri dishes of venereal diseases.

don't respond to the fujo guys fucking hell

Attached: 1537419500862.jpg (600x821, 43K)

>are there anons here who actually get triggered by gay pairings?
Yes.
>If so, why?
One word, projection.

Yes but only because the guys in the series look too off in terms of their proportions
They seem to sort for the amount of muscle they have and their heads are large

because with how homo some of the male characters act sometimes, anons are afraid they'll actually turn out to be gay and feel threatened

Only thing fujos should be paired with is wood and fire.

Based.

Oof

>Oof
Go back to twitter.

I sure hope you villains don't do this

Cute family

I seriously hope your Gigas don't do this

Attached: oh boy, it's a big one this time.gif (186x186, 2.99M)

>either
I don't think Zyzz did
look up his cause of death

Attached: GigaChad_SleakN'Tears.jpg (1076x1330, 184K)

my contribution

Attached: costanzakoshi.jpg (1080x1274, 518K)

It's not the fact you want the boy to kiss the other boy; it's the fact you're posting it on Yea Forums and not /y/ or /u/ where it fucking belongs.
I'd get pissed just the fucking same if we had overt /n/ discussion here; even moreso if he deluded /n/fags got cocky about it and started to imply that their modus of transportation crack theory was actually canon,posted it more than anything else related to the series, while we get blasted nonstop by any fucking train related BnHA merchandise announcement, continuous /n/ related sources on Social Brainwashing Media on anything to do with BnHA all the while the blatent /n/ shitposting is ignored by the mods.

Keep it where it fucking belongs. And no, shipshit is none the better.

>Being this scared of gay people in 2019

>187432242
>baiting this blatantly
I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt as opposed to you actually having a brain cell count no higher than a single digit number.

When will Shiggy be given the Master End?

Attached: 1555686915315.png (561x524, 105K)

>while we get blasted nonstop by any fucking train related BnHA merchandise announcement, continuous /n/ related sources on Social Brainwashing Media maybe it's the series' fault for having so much "train-related" merchandise and extra shit in the first place. Actually now that I think about it, getting mad at fujos in /bnha/ threads is like getting mad at /n/fags for posting shit about trains in a Rail Wars! thread

fucked up my post

>while we get blasted nonstop by any fucking train related BnHA merchandise announcement, continuous /n/ related sources on Social Brainwashing Media
maybe it's the series' fault for having so much "train-related" merchandise and extra shit in the first place. Actually now that I think about it, getting mad at fujos in /bnha/ threads is like getting mad at /n/fags for posting shit about trains in a Rail Wars! thread

Fuck off retard. People here want to discuss the manga, not look at every single piece of fujobait merch and artwork featuring Bakugou and Kirishima standing next to each other and talk about how 'canon' their relationship is. If you want to do that delusional shit then that's fine, just not fucking here where nobody of worth could give less of a fuck.

Toga got in first. Was tempted to do Spinners sword; but I think the knife was a better fit. Sorry it's a bit late and rushed

Attached: ISHYTOGA.png (2000x1500, 1.85M)

Just a shame she's gonna die next chapter. Only for Twice to have another mental breakdown and continuously make clones of her pretending it's the original and everything is okay.

Thanks user, good job
in my mind i read this as "momo having tea" so she's not really drinking it, sorry user.

Attached: momo.jpg (800x1000, 151K)

Nice, I'm glad you stuck around.

I don't think either of them will die per se; but I sure am looking forward to some more Togabuse. Hopefully the damage is permanent.

smug jobber

Attached: 1535443777567.jpg (800x800, 156K)

>People here want to discuss the manga

Attached: 1551782633899.gif (430x242, 3.99M)

Based. Fuck fujos and fuck faggots

Attached: 1541566674212.png (500x336, 170K)

Believe it or not they actually do, retarded fujo.
You just wouldn't know it because your ilk flooded these threads and you came here thinking fujofaggotry was the norm.

>there are people in this thread right now asking for character edits to be made for them instead of just doing it themselves
Took me under 5 minutes to do this one, what's your excuse?

Attached: shiggydiggy.png (500x375, 446K)

I heard we might be getting the leaks early this week? Anyone know when and why?

VIZ put out that their scans are going to be 2 days earlier than usual, indicating that somebody at the very least is getting their greasy mitts on the spoilers early. There's the possibility that it's just a VIZ thing, but we don't know yet.

Attached: tokoyami_dunno.png (250x251, 70K)

I heard it had to do with Golden Week, which implies it'll probably be the same for next weeks chapter as well

cheater

Attached: 1555945354098.jpg (628x787, 53K)

Very likely. Las time for golden weak Hori had to rush out two chapters or so because for some reason JUMP has their mangaka rush that shit.

So I hope everyone is ready for the big Toga chapters to be My Sketch Academia

Attached: 1555223034860.png (890x1300, 220K)

Holy fucking based.
Fujos and homos btfo again

Attached: 1550174040857.jpg (1079x246, 53K)

Discussing how canon relationships is is discussing the manga.
Now for fujos that discussion should end at
They are not
But there are canon relationships in the manga and it is manga discussion to argue why they are canon.

We havent had "my sketch" since that chapter you posted baiting retard. No reason to thi k it would start now other than (You) baiting for yous

Hori now has to do two weeks at once if I understand JUMPs process correctly.

I make my own edits.
2 have already been reposted itt by other anons and 1 was posted by me, I feel like I've done my part

Idk last year Hori had to start planning his comic con appearance, do movie stuff, move house and he was sick, it's possible that this year there's not going to be that much unfinished art in the golden week chapter

Maybe he will not be as involved with the new movie.
I still expect somewhat rushed chapters but maybe not as extreme as last time.

Work on the teeth, face, and the neck.
That's the best advice I can give you, should be too hard to fix either.

Man the weekly and volume version are like night and day.

Attached: Chapter 182 Volume 20 Version.png (1080x1920, 1.69M)

Well one is fucking finished

Attached: 1555608088118.gif (584x640, 3.54M)

Yeah I expect some short chapters in the future, not immediately, the movie comes out in winter so. I felt like last year what really changed his rhythm was the comic con appearance, I think I read that he was still drawing his chapters while he was there and on the plane, so that probably took away a lot of time

Attached: 1555407031646.jpg (733x1024, 66K)

Nice

IMAGINE

>writes LN
>when the good you got going for yourself is your art

KEK

faggots are one of the most disgusting things to walk the earth

Attached: the gays.png (1506x3976, 443K)

I don't know about you lot, but I definitely would

Attached: 1549147587152.jpg (850x450, 44K)

i would hug her too

>Citing this post

>ywn be warmed both physically and emotionally as femshouji envelops you in a bear hug and tells you that you're a fine hero

Attached: 1521000128201.gif (306x469, 47K)

Gay

I for one don't mind ochako much.

Gay, and they don't want to admit they are gay. It's also why they call women trannies. They want cock so bad.

>Discussing how canon relationships is is discussing the manga.
Its not.

>f I understand JUMPs process correctly.
You don't.

Yes, I’ve collected
>The Chronicles were the first BIONICLE books released. They told the story of the Toa Mata's arrival on the island of Mata Nui and their transformation into the Toa Nuva. The Chronicles sets up the primary conflict of BIONICLE: the Great Spirit Mata Nui has been struck down by the evil Makuta, and it is the destiny of the heroic Toa to reawaken him. Their adventures against the Rahi, Bohrok, Bohrok-Kal, and Rahkshi are concluded with a novelization of the first film. Despite all being published in 2003, the first two told the story of the previous two years, as no books were released in that time. The Chronicles were authored by C.A. Hapka, with the exception of Tales of the Masks, which was written by Greg Farshtey, who also wrote the BIONICLE Comics.
>The Adventures series takes place roughly 1,000 years before the Chronicles, telling the story of the Toa Metru, who would later become the Turaga, supporting characters in the Chronicles. The Adventures took place on Metru Nui and told of the Toa Metru's fights against the Morbuzakh, Vahki, the Rahi Krahka, and other hostile forces, including the Toa Metru's mutation into Toa Hordika. The Adventures contains two movie novelizations and was written by Greg Farshtey.
>The Legends pick up where the Chronicles left off. Featuring several Matoran characters from the Chronicles who transform into Toa, the main element of the Legends is the Mask of Life, which the Toa are seeking to save the life of the Mata Nui. However, the mask is also being sought out by two evil groups for their own unscrupulous ends, the Piraka and the Barraki. The series ends with the revelation that Mata Nui is a physical being, and his 40,000,000-foot-tall body contains the entire universe where most of the series has taken place. In a far-reaching plot to rule the world, Makuta successfully takes over that body when the Toa reawaken him, creating a cliffhanger to be resolved in the next series.

Attached: 27444CBB-568A-4A8F-8522-5A1267FCE355.jpg (500x500, 42K)

Oh shit, early chapter?

Attached: 1555620468355.jpg (1500x846, 222K)

Literally born for gangbangs.

Sounds hot.

Spoilers
トーガレイプを選んだと彼らはそれを楽しんでいます。リーグと解放軍の両方で彼らを見て楽しんでいます

damn..

>toga is a guy
nani the fuck?

user is gay? But I already knew that.

Hello.

Attached: 1554559351853.png (271x313, 56K)

>>トーガレイプ
>>togareipu
Is that word what I think it is?

Wat dat mean? She do the rape or she be the raped.

it's togrape, Mineta was the traitor all along and he had to come out the shadow to save his wife.

Attached: Tetsushiggy.png (500x375, 449K)

Literally the least hot option.

God damnit imagine the terrible, terrible smell these shoes must emit. And I'm not talking about when he takes them off, I'm saying that you can probably smell them while you stand next to Deku while he has them on. He wears them literally 24/7. When he trains, when he is in school, when he does hero stuff and apparently also when he is walking around casually it seems like. That's what death must smell like

Shoes don't smell of you change socks regularly.

Attached: 1555307141519.png (674x605, 44K)

That's total bs, you sweat through your socks, especially if you to excessive training and sports with them. That's why you don't use the same fucking shoes for everything, they'll never have the chance to properly vent that way. Especially if they're old they tend to take on a bad smell much, much faster which also applies to Dekus shoes.

>implying he doesnt have a shitload of pairs of the same shoes
Considering wheres them and only them they have to wear out really fucking fast.

Your stench is only about your bad hygiene, sweaty.

I have had the same shoes for 4 fucking years and they don't stink. Well they smell like dirt but that's just because I was gardening yesterday.

It doesn't fucking matter if you shower or not if you do literally everything in the same shoes you brainlet. It's really no rocket science, I hope you're just playing dumb here

Don't they have huge emotional value for him? That's literally why he tied them to his hero outfit. Doubt he just randomly has 10 pairs of them lying around.

you stink. That's not normal for normal humans. fuck off, caveman.

And you wear those shoes and only those shoes literally every time you need something on your feet? Don't bullshit me, if so you're certainly don't do sports or other physically challenging tasks in them.

This.

>normal humans
>it's totally ok to wear the same shoes 24/7
True caveman spotted, your parents should have aborted your disgusting ass when they still had the chance

Gardening running hiking all sorts of things sort yourself out mate.

>you must change shoes because I DO IT
Not everybody is a walking rotten garbage truck, caveman.

No, you must do it because it's not normal to do sports and gardening with the same shoes you go to social events or to work. It's like I'm talking with some strange third world subhuman, holy shit

Do a Costanza, faggot

I knew other men stunk but damn you take the cake.

That's barely even english kiddo

With your smell you are badly human.

Take care of the shoes mom got you okay?

How soon till we get spoilers?

Half skunk confirmed.

Who the fuck sweats that much? Are you sick or something? What's wrong with you?

At least put in some effort when you're already samefagging, I get second hand embarrassment from this

> Everyone who disagrees with me is the same person.

Kek.

Agreed. I really like this two characters for that same reason. They make a good team.