Why was the Nagatoro thread deleted?

Why was the Nagatoro thread deleted?

Attached: 1555947187689.png (780x270, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/187384099/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/187403862/#187405319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mods don't know how to do their jobs, which they do for free.

No sleepy.

Attached: Sleep.png (1097x778, 715K)

School bully not so tough since being 404'd.

Attached: 1555954401869.png (432x432, 73K)

>Male: netorare

Attached: boki.jpg (677x586, 83K)

I want to bully Nagatoro!

>404 nagatoro!

Some bastard derailed the thread by posting a "your mom will die in her sleep if you don't post X".

Attached: 1546406499715.jpg (830x854, 79K)

I don't see it desuarchive.org/a/thread/187384099/
Also even if this was the case, why not just delete the post?

>your mom will die in her sleep if you don't post X
, Nagatoro

since we're here I'd like to also ask why are SW threads getting permasaged?

For free

>why not just delete the shitposts?
Remember, these are new jannies we're talking about. Don't expect logic.

Sleepy eill be his second model

Attached: 1555947633141.png (1398x1857, 1.08M)

Type-setting when, Nagatoro!

cursed

>why not just delete the post?
>expecting racional thinking from mods
>expecting mods to do their jobs
user, i...

Disturbing.

>Why was the Nagatoro thread deleted?
Because it went to autosage after 500 posts and was archived?
>desuarchive.org/a/thread/187403862/#187405319

Talking about this one though
desuarchive.org/a/thread/187384099/

Why the fuck do you people use the term "autosage"?

It's called bump limit.

Mods are fags I guess? I dunno. Maybe one of them doesn't like fun or Nagatoro.

Huh. Not even as much shitposting as was in the chapter dump. Hopefully this one isn't offed if could be construed as baiting the mods.
Six of one half a dozen of the other.

Cursed but cute

>most jannies are fat powertripping faggots, more news at 11

No, autosage is when the mods deliberately leave a thread alive but all posts are sage, it's different to just hitting the bump limit.

autosage is different though, it happens when posts don't bump a thread that hasn't reached bump limit
happens on slow boards where threads last 2 weeks and more, or when a powertripping faggoty mod doesn't want to be found out

I’m dumb. Was today suppose to have 2 different chapters or was the whole cat cosplay thing the only one?

Nice try.

So what is next for us, Nagatoro?
Bo really, where does the relationship go from here? It looks like Gamo and Yoshi were in cahoots with getting her to dress up based off the last page.
Are they hard wing-manning?

Attached: 1555948869362.png (960x1378, 320K)

Nekotaro is cute!! I wanna squish her paws!!

Sports Festival Arc next where Senpai helps Nagatoro by cheering her on!

satori a cute

They're obviously gonna end up in costumes too, since she's gonna try to play it off like she was trying to help him. then she's gonna get mad when they look better then her.
the real question is, how long is this "arc" going to be? i think the most we've ever gotten is two chapters on the same day/topic; will this be 4 or maybe even 5? what exactly constitutes a "longer story" to a former hentai artist, and why the fuck do we have to wait 4 weeks for the next one?

Attached: 1553529392909.png (267x300, 84K)

this is why that thread was deleted

Well anons you told the me the chapter would be translated by today so where is it

Attached: (you).jpg (600x600, 58K)

now post eddytoro

It was already translated. Now we wait for the typesetter.

Senpai and Nagatoro will be the sensation of the cultural festival, blushing and flustered dorks ensue, maybe even accidental h*ndholding
The only thing that worries is the lack of tanlines on nagatoro in nekotoro costume, what if Nanashi was playing us like a fiddle and it was all a dream?
My heart couldn't handle it
I hope he's just a bit overworked and forgot
read the thread or check the archive ffs

Arts Club President is definitely a girl that Senpai is okay with being a model for him.

I hope she becomes a character at some point, just so Nagatoro can get jealous and imagine her stripping naked for Senpai to paint.

Well, Paisen has to be the one to ask out Naga. The problem is when Paisen tries to advance, Naga digs in deep making it harder for him too. Paisen must be pretty frustrated. Paisen had her alone in his room playing videogames. She obviously does not mind his company. He should be comfortable with her antics by now.
Yet Naga's lost control of the ball, and it is in Paisen's court.

So no new chapter of our favorite spic while the next chapter will be somewhere in the middle of May?

>Next chapter is a month from now
Whyyyyyyy?

>So what is next for us, Nagatoro?
Let me glance at the ol' checklist:

[X] cellphone contact sharing/call
[X] indirecto kissu / sharing a drink/food scene
[X] beach trip
[X] umbrella sharing during rainstorm
[X] home visit
[X] shelter in the gazebo/park (can be during hot day or rainstorm)
[X] evening festival and fireworks
[X] culture festival
[X] sports competition
[ ] ski trip
[ ] kyoto trip
[ ] ryokan/bathhouse scene
[ ] sickness home visit
[ ] temple visit for new year

Hang yourself

>Nagatoro had to ask several people to make this for her
>several people saw the drawing of her in that outfit
>she was also just walking down the hallway dressed like that

I love it

This page can't be topped by Nanashi, just perfect.

I really want the fake boyfriend/brother to turn up.

So is this really appropriate to draw for a school festival?

Does senpai want the school to see his self portrait of his definitely not girlfriend in cosplay?

Which of the bullies would you subversively attract the attention of before unleashing your inner Chad on?

Half the school already saw Nagatoro walking around in that.

Yoshi > Sleepy > Gamo

Incidentally also the order in which I'd single handedly solve Japan's population crisis.

Oh my god thats amazing

Hey I just realized something. Is the cat ears not a headband type thing? It’s kinda hard to tell and they look exactly like the drawing and not just like 2 pieces of plastic cat ear shapes

This sewing club is impressive

Calling Moot a Newfag
Priceless

Mods just randomly delete threads. Nobody knows why.
Even if they had a good reason (unlikely) nobody will ever know that reason.
This thread will surely deleted though, for being offtopic and complaining about the moderation, both which are against the rules.

"senpai only likes big boobs" misunderstanding

Attached: a35.jpg (1030x1199, 130K)

DELET

it's true

Attached: 695.png (482x1600, 1.19M)

Attached: 1483294003542.jpg (453x695, 88K)

[ ] Nagamom shows up and approves of Senpai a bit too much

>Next chapter on the 21st of May

Attached: 1555057290130.jpg (1200x941, 90K)

onegai nanashi

Implying she isn't thanking the heavens that she found a boy that she didn't scare off

>[ ] Nagamom shows up and approves of Senpai a bit too much

Attached: nagamom.png (642x1362, 621K)

Disgusting. This faggot found a way to derail these threads by posting this garbage. Kys

Needed more tan.

Attached: NAGATORO BUTT.png (574x604, 323K)

>Kys
Kill yourself.

>Kys
Sure I'll kiss my sister

Where?

Nanashi will find a way to drag it out I'm sure. Unless there's plans to finish this up, expect a reset or something. I'd like to see some post dating chapters of these two but I doubt that will happen. Maybe a spin off like Takagi-san?

>Target acquired. Propositioning...

I am uncomfortable.

Never fails to get new reactions.

Is it too much to ask for a romcom where they really do instead of will-they/won't-they'ing until it loses popularity and then not finishing it?

problem is, when this shit becomes popular it's usually the first and only taste of success and good sales the average mangaka will have
if nanashi was somewhat established outside of loli pig rape doujins I would have high hopes, but in his place, I too would like to drag this as long as possible
though maybe if it gets an anime adaptation and if he has some integrity (which he seems to, honestly) he might have a good motivation to wrap it up and then work on the adaptation instead.
But still, I have some hope, at the very least there has been more progress in 36 chapters than most romcoms have in 100.

>But still, I have some hope, at the very least there has been more progress in 36 chapters than most romcoms have in 100.

This is extremely true. The amount of progress shown in their relationship changing is very refreshing, It's one of the main reasons why I so closely follow this while barely caring about the new Oh My Goddess manga.

>Spend a volume before first hand-hold
>About five more volumes before first kiss
>Nothing for about TWENTY FUCKING YEARS
>Suddenly married because of Rainbow Road Time Trial, series over, get out
>Now new series where Belldandy continues to be aloof, perfect sage

Fuck it.

I mean last chapter said there was supposed to be one on the 15th, 774 is breaking his stride, probably gonna have to wait a lot longer desu

Yep, Naga and senpai have kissed, they hang out everyday, eat lunch together, he's seen her naked, they've worked out together, he got to second base, went to her house, and even felt up those tan thighs.

We don't like nuggets here

Honestly, would rather have him take it slow than churn out uninspired trash chapters every week
there are actually really few pure fillers when you think about it, better that it stays this way

And these fillers were mostly in the last chapters imo, so if he needs a month or more to write a solid cute festival arc, by all means I want him to take it

new chapter was great. it's about time we start paying off some of the established plot. instead of these silly episodic chapters we get some actual development.

Attached: DvtcTm2U0AAv40M.jpg (1536x2048, 386K)

SINCE THEY BROUGHT BACK NEKOTORO THE TICKET WILL MAKE A COMEBACK
HYPE

What if the ticket was actually proof that Nanashi has a plan and that this serie won't stall forever?

>day 112: still looking for this doujin

>I mean last chapter said there was supposed to be one on the 15th
Where?

Eh, that would seem massively OOC for Nagatoro at this point. If it does, then sempai would have to take it in a much more severe manner. Like, have him start avoiding her entirely after that until she can't take it anymore, and starts breaking down in front of him.

I think one of my favorite things is how they've established what Nagatoro sees in Senpai and bring it up now and then without being too heavy handed about it.

N

I've seen people bring 15th up before, where did you get that?

>Releases a short chapter right before the release of War of the Spark

Dude needs to grind the new set.

Attached: D0KtaQUVAAAZD1L.jpg (1199x714, 200K)

AGA

When will he finally release a new Honoka book. I'll destroy that fucker when i see him if he doesn't release a new Honoka pig fucking chapter within this decade.

Mods are idiots that just delete threads on a whim. They also deleted an Elf-San and Dororo thread not too long ago for no reason.

WHERE IS THE TYPE-SETTING, NAGATORO!

Last chapter, last page,
>next chapter is on the 15th! There'll be lots of fan service! Kyaa!
-stalker

Hands him condoms in front of Nagatoro, but says they aren't necessary either.

Proof?

Attached: SLUUUUURP.jpg (778x1025, 144K)

I hate Yea Forums but this my childhood. Good job.

Christmas chapter

this is how the Nagatoro game ended.

W-wait, was there a chapter I missed?

mods get the rope too

Look it up yourself, it's on the thread that stalker made, find it in the archives. He made a promise and then broke it. Shit all over our faces and laughed about it, he can't be trusted

i agree

Attached: 1555182012400.png (500x500, 325K)

Because it's shit

Also just ask him yourself, go find him on some other thread, dude likes yaoi and shota

>outrageous ass fangs

cursed image

Attached: 1547623128949.png (100x100, 6K)

> have kissed
> he's seen her naked
pretty sure that did not happen

>he forgot the phone bath chapter
Please no speeding, reader-san

Attached: 16.jpg (869x1248, 152K)

>phone bath chapter
Was that scene canon? It happened in a volume 1 omake and they don't exchange line IDs until chapter 21

It could be something from the future, although I doubt it will ever be referenced to confirm it happened. A new and longer bathing chapter would fix any problems with that.

Where Is the Chapter, Nagatoro?

Next up, Nagatoro asks the sewing club to make her the Succubus Nagatoro costume to punish Senpai.

Why are you such a bunch of faggots? Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy is a classic, you don't have to be a Yea Forumsfaggot to appreciate it. I guess if you're an over 30 you wouldn't care about it but that show is pretty based nonetheless.

Attached: Kornheiser_Why.jpg (288x499, 24K)

They're gonna molest Senpai.

>yfw Sleepy-chan is Nazz

Why would the omake just suddenly not be canon? The artist drew them, and neither were acting out of character.

We need Nagamom in the story already.

Attached: 1552563069713.png (546x985, 250K)

was it rape?

I think the point that guy was trying to make was that since the bathtub scene happened before the two of them exchanged numbers in the main chapters, timeline wise it's questionable

It ain't rape when they both want it.

It's about to be.

Attached: 1534254769919.png (772x283, 88K)

Bravo

A good full NTR

nagotoro is a loli and therefore is not advertiser friendly

The friends getting their own fantasy costumes.

Imagine missing the TL threads.

Attached: 1514822135772.png (795x321, 258K)

>nagotoro is a loli

Attached: 1531950158367.png (432x1378, 433K)

>nagotoro is a loli
I wish.

WHERES THE CHAPTER TRANSLATION
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Use the archive fucking newfag

you forgot:

Holding hands
Touching thighs
lewds things are lewds

where is this pic from?

I bet he regrets not daring her to wear the succubus costume.

Attached: vx014.jpg (869x1248, 255K)

nanashi's twitter

he occasionally posts pictures and updates of stuff he does

nice

Attached: 2zkfJfw.jpg (961x1241, 242K)

Does this mean that Double D is Senpai?

He has Double the D.

shit taste

oh god I can hear it and it won't leave

Attached: 1539285745672.png (258x267, 76K)

>why the fuck do we have to wait4 weeks for the next one?

Because Nanashi is preparing the next volume.

Omakes are canon. Senpai remembered two scenes from previous omakes in chapter 19. As the valentines chapters showed us, omakes aren't in chronological order.

>IT'S GOOFY TIME

>you'll never be loved as much as Nagatoro loves Senpai
It fucking hurts.

This manga got such a 180º turn that now the girl is the one being bullied and cockblocked.

Cant say it isnt fun to see Nagatoro embarrassing herself just to please her loved sempai. But, eh, not what we signed for when the series started

Attached: IagreedtoanalsexandnowImscared.png (355x664, 195K)

Speak for yourself. I love how this is now about Nagatoro constantly defending against NTR.

>why isn't this manga static and has not character developement whatsoever
go read takagi

Attached: disappointment.jpg (508x439, 138K)

>yfw "Don't Mess With Me, Nagatoro" is actually an accurate translation
Based localizers knowing where the wind was blowing.

She is truly desperate, isnt she. At this rate she would have to force sempai to get her pregnant to ensure he takes responsability

Next up is Senpai and Nagatoro being bullied by their classmates for their love.

Not that desperate. Not yet. Not until someone takes Senpai away and she begs and uses her "Do anything' ticket to get him back.

After successfully getting them together, Gamo together with trusty retarded sidekick Yoshi decides she wants Senpai for herself and starts working on breaking them up.

But she forgot about Sleepy.

DON'T SCAM ME, EDDYTORO

Although the previous 2 chapters were fun with Sleepy and the other friends, I hope for some development with Naga and Senpai during this arc.

Attached: nagarage.jpg (353x599, 89K)

guys after reading all the chapters, i think i can safely say that nagatoro likes senpai.

Nah.

>All these people
>Implying next chapter is NOT sempai having to draw Nekotoro

really

Attached: it really makes me think.png (180x198, 40K)

who is bullying who again?

Nanashi is bullying us with extended holidays.

>i think i can safely say that nagatoro likes senpai
Don't we all?

Clever.

That's an interesting theory, to say the least

>that valentine's special where may falls in love with double d and marie gets fucking pissed
this cannot be real

Attached: i can't believe nagatoro is FUCKING dead.png (972x949, 444K)

So uhh. Anyone want me to post THAT image?

Quick exploitable from latest chapter

Attached: nagatoro.png (962x623, 349K)

I like full tan Nagatoro

Attached: 1553258293967.png (720x848, 674K)

X

I would breed that

she's on the swim team, she's shaved clean. Also whoever insisted on putting pubes in there could've at least put some effort into them instead of going over it with MS paints airbrush tool in 5 seconds

certainly not Yoto's best work

Attached: Gyaru Komi.png (882x1602, 546K)

where’s the tattoo?

At least post a vaguely good looking version

Attached: naga_black_pub.png (1800x1100, 1.2M)

Nagatoro should take her bullying to the next level.

Attached: AOIFS_142.jpg (900x1271, 338K)

Oh my sweet lord Jesus

Attached: 1540310200686.png (516x440, 157K)

>full tan
nope, tan lines are justice

Attached: Dy1sx18V4AEkyER.jpg (960x1012, 104K)

I dunno this manga.
But I think maybe this pic is related.

Attached: file.png (604x600, 574K)

hypnotism

It would be pointless if he wasn't the father, to make someone ejaculate inside a girl they don't even love and impregnate her is truly the worst kind of bullying.

Fix that carpet on yoshi, it should be sexy stumble, you only get carpet like that when you have curly hair

>But still, I have some hope, at the very least there has been more progress in 36 chapters than most romcoms have in 100.
t. everyone about every romcom ever

Nah. He's got three bitches pregnant. He hypnotized that one into thinking she was torturing him by fucking him.

Funny how the bonus chapter from the volume basically gave him a bad end. Even after giving birth all they can think about is making more babies because it gives them a sense of euphoria so now he'll probably end up having to pay for all that child support.

vegana

It's not mine

>This manga got such a 180º turn that now the girl is the one being bullied and cockblocked.
how far will this go and for how long?

Happy end with Senpai teasing Nagatoro more.

>expression
what does she mean by this?

Attached: 1555962567061.png (258x430, 80K)

I made a thread about pairing a song to a character and got fucking banned for it

I feel like she waited outside the door forever trying to work up the nerve to show him. This is face is like
>H-here I go!

I got banned for something like that on april fools because of the points it got me.

Gentlemen, Gamo!

Attached: 1546814469616.png (283x406, 178K)

>cat cosplay
>lewd outfits
>nude
>bondage attire
>gimp suit

It's a one way road from here.

Attached: nagatoro_spin80.gif (217x217, 261K)

I love delinquents!

>[ ] ski trip
god I love ski trip arks, always so comfy and a good chance of narrative development too.

ever since the date happened she already got her mind completely broken

makes me think of the set by maron maron where a guy gets time traveled back into his elementary school body and then fucks bitches, he gets a bunch of kids but because time travel he makes shitloads on the stock market so he can handle that many kids easy.

>But, eh, not what we signed for when the series started
>implying

it happened but he didn't actually see anything, steam and shit in the way. the nude edit isn't canon.

I wonder how long it took for her to make that costume

that's what he pretends, but we all know he got an eyeful

Attached: Sans titre (2).png (807x362, 156K)

attack on nagatoro is best shingeki

Attached: Capture.png (861x1288, 819K)

Mind if I edit the current chapter using the translation provided yesterday?

Pretty sure it's fair game as scanlators don't own pirated manga. Have at it user.

The sewing club made it I think?

had that with the donuts

Do you think Senpai is a pervert who would record all voice/video calls with Nagatoro on the off chance something like the bath scene happens again?

Clearly not

quads confirmed

Attached: 1549991017920.jpg (894x894, 293K)

I'll believe you, satan.

Looks like she has a duel disk and is about to take my locator cards

X

god damn it my sides

Attached: 18b.gif (248x189, 1.46M)

>2 takagi mangas
>0 proper romantic developement in both
How did they even fuck if he can't even look at her face properly as an adult.

Yes.
I've done the same thing and from time to time it pays off.

She fucked somebody else and he's raising the child because he lost a game.

I checked, senpai...

Attached: haah[1].png (584x539, 208K)

Nice job dumbass, another nuke inbound.

do you have the ahha version?

Attached: waaw[1].png (582x539, 175K)

Here

Attached: 1553283170080.png (720x848, 746K)

>"It's over senpai."

NO NOT THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1555763684070.jpg (847x572, 50K)

Damn I never thought about that you must be a genius

what i find more suprising is how successful it is and that you have people fighting tooth and nail to defend it from criticism

Thanks.

Attached: G3FPpj1.jpg (217x122, 10K)

why tho

X

To be honest I like the change, I dropped this manga on chapter 1 before coming back to it, beacause I just felt bad for senpai, but when it turned into more of a playfull relationship it became way more enjoyable for me and this recent reversal of roles is entertaining and I think it can serve to deepen their relationship which is shaping up pretty well so far in my opinion.
pic unrelated

Attached: 1555233425394.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

Did you draw that yourself user? It's nice I guess.

i liked it at the start and the relationship and character developement just make it better and better.

that pic looks like a cross between spirited away and lain

No way, I can't draw for shit, It's by Tsukumizu, I love his art so I just post it even if it's unrelated.
Read/watch Girls last tour

Attached: 1548560606965.jpg (2048x1152, 402K)

When will Nagatoro choke Senpai with her bare hands?
>Senpai, you look so cute when you can't breathe

Attached: 008.png (349x414, 110K)

Completely and utterly unrelated but they really don't make them like this anymore.

Attached: __chito_and_yuuri_shoujo_shuumatsu_ryokou_drawn_by_sakaki_imasato__b68312abf08702ae49b53cd9aeaec723. (1200x720, 83K)

you misspelled "bare thighs"

>waha~, come on, senpai, it's not even that hard of a choke
>you're turning all red senpai, gross!

Attached: 33.jpg (1200x858, 87K)

>774's BB doujin never
It hurts

You got yours already, several times! Give me mine! I want Nagatoro to start breathing hard, with Senpai's neck in her hands, realizing how fun it is to hurt him!

Attached: __hachiouji_and_nagatoro_ijiranaide_nagatoro_san_drawn_by_774_nanashi__65f2fa4778305148581c946f5dddf (1173x652, 137K)

It's good that the relationship develops. Senpai being a gutless target for bullying for all eternity would get stale eventually.

Attached: 73886037_p0.png (781x1020, 1.18M)

Why has no one bothered to scan it?

Good questions. You'd think with the increased popularity of 774 these days, at least one person would've scanned it.

Too bad, it looks like some nice femdom and humiliation.

Attached: nanashi bb doujin p1.jpg (707x1000, 263K)

It's too bad Nanashi didn't draw her walking down the hallway embarrassed as fuck. Judging by some of his doujins he's even got a fetish for that sort of thing.

Maybe he will on some bonus panels after the volume is done.

I don't know, it's an amazing reveal page.

I think you meant "Nyagatoro"

>May is a pig
kek

Attached: Screenshot_20190417-220756~2.png (903x532, 424K)

God I wish that were me

X

Do you think you will be able to somehow, take away nagatoro from senpai?

X

Go turn your bath on as hot as it will go and then hold your phone at arms length away from you and tell me if the steam makes it invisible

I need an extra of Nagatoro asking the sewing club for help.

This image irks me because she needs to tuck her right shin in deeper to the pit of her knee to finish the triangle.

Attached: 1553532314441.png (469x590, 243K)