Nanatsu no Taizai

Chapter 308: Ban finally loses his virginity.

Attached: pstf20U.jpg (580x616, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=949486
mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/volume-cover-and-official-art-thread.2994077/page-48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: uAMLl7i.jpg (580x708, 242K)

Call me when it's Meliodas, the 3000 year old virgin

Full Korean scans are also out:
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=949486

Attached: zwqK4tM.jpg (580x892, 286K)

All the sins are probably fucking now. Except Escanor who would have to settle for Gowther or the pig.

Nope, only Ban is man enough

Dropped

This got to be one of the shittiest high profile mangas I have ever read.

It's like the zero creativity juuni fantasies of a teenager.

Imagine the smell

nah fairy tail is way worse. actually quite impressive to be shittier than this series

Finally

Attached: [Chyuu] Nanatsu no Taizai - Imashime no Fukkatsu - 12 [720p][08B70CF9].mkv_snapshot_22.00_[2018.10.0 (1280x720, 97K)

>Adult fucks a loli
2 Nukes wasn't enough for Japan. Aah, you pedos screaming "she is petite", hell is too good for you.

Attached: 457373e996732234.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>zero creativity
Wot

you can complain about the plot movement all you want but the world setting was great

She's not a loli, she's literally a fairy. And she can shapeshift, so it's fine.

fuck off retard

>FT hate npc
kys fag

You haven’t read Black Clover?

>BC hate npc
kys fag

>Single most powerful human.
>Kept up and beat the crap out of Demon King Meliodas.
>Got his waifu.
>Got laid.

Lets be honest here, the only true winner in the end is Ban, having jobbed enough to deserve it all.

Meliodas did the darkness muscle shota better

>Escanor is now chased by a fucking pig.

Damn, those that shine the brightest really burn out the quickest.

Attached: Escanor beating all the Brothers.jpg (1016x682, 515K)

This series is lucky that SnS exists or else I'd call it the biggest latest dumpster fire

listen to your own advice fag

Reminder that this all happened because one guy's power was too strong so Gowther had him defect to the other side just to balance it.

And Arthur is still impaled by excalibur.

Meh, FT was more consistent than NNT.

And also had a way better cast.

Well, he needs to make Lancelot for sequel

Good

Duh nothing can beat Erza

Pigs don't have horns

>Draw an underage girl
>Call it a fairy
>Not underage anymore
Hmmm

>yfw you'll never shed tears onto Ban's pecks

In other news, I always liked how NnT handled its romantic aspects. No bullshit love triangles milked for all they're worth and it always felt like a naturally developing part of the characters, not some ambiguous goal that gets handled like an afterthought in the last chapter or some tacked on movie because the mangaka couldn't be arsed handle it satisfactorily in the manga.

Isn't Ban far older than her now thanks to him being in purgatory for god knows how long? Funny how she started as the older one of the relationship.

Nice to see that Elaine is indeed back in her grown-up form now.

Attached: Elaine.png (258x300, 103K)

This shit is worse tha fucking Fairy Tail

i hate the art for this series so much

And Lancelot needs to cuck Arthur too.

bad taste

Attached: 03.jpg (871x1250, 233K)

And this is how the abomination named Lancelot came into existence

Seems like a nice epilogue chapter. Not quite agreeing with the zomg worst series ever hyperbole posts. Looking back, the one thing I think was handled poorly was Mel finding the cure for their respective curses as an offhand comment. I wished Suzuki had given that discovery more weight, especially since it weighs down the impression of the ending. Other than that, the series handled itself well with a great main cast, plenty of hype moments and I loved some of the long term foreshadowing. There were some inconsistencies and poor choices, but overall nothing that dragged the series down as a whole. I guess some readers feel blueballed, because they hyped themselves into expecting a goddess arc and then things winded down and ended beforehand? I think I'm ok with how things are, as I'm half expecting Suzuki to go for an Arthur sequel which will be plenty of opportunity to revisit the goddess faction.

Attached: the7DeadySins_01_100.jpg (1313x2025, 497K)

and here I thought nakaba was exempt from the japanese curse of terrible endings after a good ride. my complaint about the ending is that it felt so stale with ban being to tango with DK the angels and it seems, most of the 7ds taking a sideline to the match and then meliodas getting an ability ive never seen but was "foreshadowed" and then to top it all off the "oh yeah I know how to break the spell now" is tantamount to sasuke saying sorry at the end

>meliodas getting an ability ive never seen

Which one?

All those years of jobbing was worth it for Ban. He got cunny.

The art is decent, the designs are vomit inducing.

Can’t say I ever liked Elaine

that ball spheres.
oh and also it never answered the question what did elaine do to make mel betray the demon clan?

By the way, the newest volume added extra pages to Mael vs. Zeldris.

Page 1:
SFX: Wobble…

SFW: Fwoom

Page 2:
What's wrong, Mael!?
Is this all you've got!!?

He's being kept at bay!!
Certainly… he doesn't fall far behind captain hand-to-hand-wise.

? …he's concentrating the sun power that's swirling inside his body in one point?

Attached: 6dNFm0w.jpg (980x551, 446K)

Page 3:
"Helios Fair"

Page 4:
No…
He blocked it!!

SFX: Smile…

Attached: iuYRLxl.jpg (980x551, 433K)

Page 5:
Gahah!!!

This...
power...

…I'm sad.

Attached: OsOr8sK.jpg (980x1742, 986K)

Human´s helbram had the best design.

anymore? where did you get this?

I don't see why you'd put foreshadowing mockingly in quotes for that. He got the idea back in in chapter 134 from King. Good enough for me. All I thought was "finally the other shoe dropped" when it happened against DK.

Attached: 141g.png (900x1300, 168K)

Whoops, quote was meant for .

That's it. The initial chapter was likely rushed out slightly incomplete so these were the missing pages.
Got it from here mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/volume-cover-and-official-art-thread.2994077/page-48

He’s getting a spin off manga.

>he fucked the kid
based japan

>Has the "Demon King".
>Still gets hurt by Magic.
I can't believe Nakaba added more pages just to make Zeldoris an even bigger jobber than he already was.

It's called being a hack.

Nah it was great until the commandments.

Does he atleast get his vampire wife back?

It was a physical attack dude.

It was already stated that "Demon King" cannot negate Mael's attacks. He used light beams and buzzsaws on Zeldris with no issues.

Attached: 298.jpg (1066x1600, 325K)

good riddance

So far, no. He's gotten zero focus since he fought daddy DK.

What a trainwreck of a final arc. Did this get axed or something? This feels like an axed ending.

>Did the Original Demon just... die?
>You know, it was really unclear.

Attached: greatest sun.jpg (1066x1600, 440K)

>Did this get axed or something?
It's the best selling manga in the magazine

The nosedive in quality in this series makes the nosedive in Bleach seem reasonable.

I can't believe that I just said this.

I get this
But the issue with child fucking is that the child isn't mature enough mentally to consent

It's not so much that you shouldn't and can't be attracted to short, flat people--Because short, flat people over the age of 18 are very common in asia--but its a moral issue

This person literally looks like a child, which is weird
But is it wrong because she's not old enough to consent? It's fantasy, so eh

Then that makes this all the more baffling.

It really is something ot behold isn't it? Kind like Shogukegi no Soma and Attack on Titan, such promising starts then one arc and it's boring bland shit. Menwhile Black Clover still has fans, even My Hero Academia fucking sucks after how strong it started.

Makes you wonder if the series weren't planned out or if editor-kun took things down a path from which the authors couldn't recover?

I feel like they might have just wanted to wrap up NNT, though. I think nakaba said a long time ago that he was at the halfway point or that he just wanted a couple more arcs or something.

>Attack on Titan
It's still alive and kicking, and far from rushed.

>AoT
>boring bland shit
anti-rumblingfag butthurt he's a brainlet

Attached: 47114825_267909817180772_5842608362190088250_n.jpg (745x745, 131K)

It's not just rushing it's an overall dip in quality. AOT is basically like the walking dead, people are just waiting for it to finally end, it was the same with Claymore

I think Suu wants to do his Arthur series.

He isn't comfortable doing long drawn out battles and the fights for this entire arc have been mostly terrible, all fights being won by coming up with new, single use abilities.

You need to go back to your shipperfaggot containment thread

>Menwhile Black Clover still has fans
Barely anyone because the series is trash

>shy invisible pixie childhood friend survived the series

Admittedly it was 1 of a few dozen plot elements set up then abandoned but still a nice surprise.

SnK became shit like 3-4 chapters in.
Boku no stakes was never good.
Black Clover should've never existed since mangaka already had a disastrous Jump title.

Two different powers, retard. The Ruler deflects shit, God just siphons the DK's strength to Zel.

Speak for yourself. I believe it's a interesting direction he took after the timeskip instead of a second humanity colony that's on the verge of extinction or aliens. It could've been way worst and for what we have now, people are still looking forward to each chapter.

How many chapters left?

Unless there's a big troll coming, probably 2-3

>AOT is basically like the walking dead, people are just waiting for it to finally end
If that was the case it wouldn't the current second best selling manga by volume.
There's still a lot of interest in that shit. Shokugeki lost 50% of its buying fanbase over the course of the years. Snk is still strong.

no announcement yet
currently we're 6/9 chapters in for the next volume. if it doesn't end within 3 chapters, then another volume would give another set of 9 chapters.

I agree. Apart from the obvious rushed final battle, I don't think there's anything particularly egregious about these epilogue chapters. Like this chapter calls back to a fuck load of events that happened in part 1. In any case, it's certainly nowhere near as bad as Bleach's epilogue (not yet, anyway).

The current Villain vs Villain shit in BnH is pretty good

Attached: 1534749030715.jpg (941x1080, 106K)

Very sweet, but Gowther fucking Nadja can't really be topped.

Attached: 1543609724076.png (905x1300, 330K)

Will Nakaba succumb to his /ss/ fetish and make Arthur and Merlin a thing or will he throw Escanor a bone?

Attached: x1.png (901x1300, 126K)

I feel like she'll be a main character in the Arthur sequel, or at least make more than the occasional appearance. Escanor still has Rosa, but now that NnT's ending before we get his gaiden, who knows where that plotline will go.

he earned it

>Nakaba succumb to his /ss/ fetish and make Arthur and Merlin a thing
Not unless he wants to retcon his own words on their relationship. As for Escanor I doubt he'll get any. Merlin doesn't really seem the type to give a shit about romance either.

Is the DK even dead? Mel sort of implied that he could just return to his own body.

Warms my heart

Attached: 177.jpg (745x919, 311K)

God Merlin was such a shitty character. Don't remind me of her.

He was a virgin? An asshole like him was actually a virgin???!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: giphy.gif (436x245, 1.89M)

Fairies are weird their adults still look like human children.

she lived a hard life

Attached: 4363482.jpg (800x572, 203K)

i think is rushed and i hate seeing this new villains being introduced just to job to hori favorite villain team, like even if they are suppous to be a big thing, i can only see them as yakuza 2.0, i know they arent surviving this arc

they allredy stated that all of their power is focused in destrolling the league of villains, they are going to be destroyed by the big bodyguard of AfO and now i cant take them serious

I cant tell whos the bigger sick fuck Ban for being into Elaine or Elaine who is centuries old being attracted to Ban. Oh right Elizabeth is attracted to a literal shorter version of her fucking older brother.

this thing right here

Attached: 1390158889003.jpg (800x971, 79K)

>Oh right Elizabeth is attracted to a literal shorter version of her fucking older brother.
what

>Mael didn't return Sunshine as promised
>No more chad Escanor
Well, nothing left to see.

Are you talking about Mael? They're not siblings.

King I can understand but Diane his penis its smaller than your hair follicle.
All goddesses are related because they come from one parent the Supreme Deity.

>I cant tell whos the bigger sick fuck Ban for being into Elaine or Elaine who is centuries old being attracted to Ban
Ban is literally millennia old

>All goddesses are related
That's clearly not true

>taking a group piss

So Arthur is just dead then?

He's getting his own series

Where did you see that? He hasn't appeared anywhere since he was discovered and presumably impaled in Camelot right?

Nakaba has said in an interview that he always wanted to make an Arthur manga

Nakaba's mentioned it literally since around the time Arthur first appeared in the manga. Most recently he joked in an interview that he'd only do the sequel if his editor's let him do it.

I'm betting he'll go into a thousand year sleep or something and he'll awaken as the only magical being left.

He’s said he always wanted to do a King Arthur series. This was just supposed to be prologue to that.

Kings wings look like shit compared to Gloxinia’s

There’s no proof they aren’t. Mael was said to have as much potential as Mel, and Mel is the son of the DK. Would only make sense if Mael was the son of the SD.

Inb4 this removes his immortality and gets killed immediately.

dont have to IMAGINE anymore then

Attached: [Chyuu] Nanatsu no Taizai - Imashime no Fukkatsu - 12 [720p][08B70CF9]-0009.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

>mentions BC
>schizos come out of the woodwork
every
time

Attached: [Chyuu] Nanatsu no Taizai - Imashime no Fukkatsu - 12 [720p][08B70CF9]-0003.jpg (1280x720, 185K)

He hasn't been immortal for a while.

Then that settles it, he is gonna die.

>t. speedreader

>he'd only do the sequel if his editor's let him do it.
I can't see how he wouldn't since NNT sells well.

fuck you user, 2 nuke's too much for japan.

Series has a couple chapters left at most, it doesnt matter anymore

damn, his cock must be 1/2 of her body.

didn't he nullify Dolor's similar inborn power though?

>Ban
>Dying from anything other than old age
Did you somehow miss the last 20 chapters?

>Mael was equal to Mel in skill and talent
>Somehow gets btfo by king
>Doesn’t get the other 3 graces to equal DK Mel

>Implying he didn’t bang every single Liz reincarnation

The average japanese woman is 5'2. Just think about how many of them are under 5

I assume he's talking about grown up/DK Meliodas just looks like Mael