It starts getting good after episode 60!

>It starts getting good after episode 60!

Attached: ohgodwhy.png (646x595, 280K)

>being so casual you can't get to episode 60 within 3 days.
what happened to Yea Forums..... Teens are just too lazy or what?

Well no shit old man. The dumb teens need to get their Facebook fix, fap to their Instagram whores and tweet to their homies on discord and shi.

>tfw gintama

Attached: gintoki-smug.jpg (480x480, 37K)

>dude just watch this piece of entertainment that's not entertaining for 30 hours.

sad!

dumb frogposter

Nigger i marathon the first 5min of 10 shows this week. Get on my level

CHEK

Dude we were all kids and we know what this is.
>Those instructional charts on what episode of Bleach to skip.
>Naruto is great except for the filler!
This isn't about good shows. It's about 500+ episode shounen. No ones telling you to skip parts of Monster and LOGH even though they seem impossibly long.

You sound like a 13 pretending to be 30.

>dude just watch this shitty show for 3 days straight with no pauses

>it never even get good after that
I fucking hate Gintamafags.

Sket Dance thread?

Gintama is damn good. It doesn't take 20 episodes or however to actually get it going, though.

Attached: d8d.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

>Autistic meme for autistic people who due to the autism lack the social intelligence to avoid looking autistic

>dude it'll be worth it once you get to chimera ant

phantom troupe was better tbqh

dumb frogposter

Just realize you probably watch 60 episodes of anime before you find something you truly like and love. Actually, that's probably being nice.

60 episodes isnt even a lot, though. Its just this board is filled with casual crossboarders that started watching anime in like 2016

>serious replies in a frogposter thread

hidamari sketch gets good by episode 1

Attached: Hidamari.Sketch.X.Hoshimittsu.-.10..mkv_snapshot_21.10_[2019.03.07_22.46.51].png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

retard alert and you even bring up monster which just shows how bad your taste is 60 epi is nothing kiddo

based