Fuck, Marry, Kill

Detective Conan edition

Attached: 1495565001567.jpg (1920x1080, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pb3nFQoX_NE
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2TJcAzAhE
youtube.com/watch?v=zW7BNdr9luM
youtube.com/watch?v=ARDinZB-bpg
youtube.com/watch?v=cEuFEi1288c
youtube.com/watch?v=ahrcf6sdg9c
youtube.com/watch?v=NvvLVX7hjpc
youtube.com/watch?v=S4AZWbZfnlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=paqAAL6JLyo
youtube.com/watch?v=YnTJS0h6UYg
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKoTa0ekU
youtube.com/watch?v=26h0Bqt1Qjw
youtube.com/watch?v=xmtiX4MHbI0
youtube.com/watch?v=vjoILhDRG5E
youtube.com/watch?v=sVb0NEgfzOA
detectiveconan-en.bushiroad.com/
caseclosed-en.bushiroad.com/
detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Detective_Conan_Secret_Archives:_Shonen_Sunday_Graphic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MKF

Fuck Conan, marry Masumi, kill Suzuki

Fuck my life
Marry none
Kill myself

Anyone who doesn't kill Conan is just asking to go straight to jail.

I have an inability to ever play this game because of my wussy feelings on choosing a kill. Ran is clearly for marriage.

Kill, marry, fuck

Is this the new Conan thread?

Attached: canonically had sex.png (476x355, 240K)

I wouldn't kill anyone because Sleeping Kogoro would catch me

I'm surprised we went about a week without a thread. In a good way though. For awhile it was a new thread after a long one about a day later.

There was a short one around the start of the week about the new movies being dubbed in America but yea, a break was needed before these threads started to suffer serious fatigue. I'd hate to see Conan threads suffer.

kill conan so the series can finally put to rest.

Marry Sonoko, Fuck Ran, Kill the dyke, throw Conan out the window

god i fucking hate looking at that retarded manlets face i know nothing about this anime but he just irrationally pisses me off anytime i see him

Ran is best girl. But I want Conan to be the one to fuck and marry her.

Attached: 1543103923316.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Anyone know where to find the rest of the movie teasers that air post-credits in theaters? So far these are what I've found. I assume they show up on the blurays or something since a lot aren't camrips.
youtube.com/watch?v=pb3nFQoX_NE
youtube.com/watch?v=Sh2TJcAzAhE 13
youtube.com/watch?v=zW7BNdr9luM 16
youtube.com/watch?v=ARDinZB-bpg
youtube.com/watch?v=cEuFEi1288c
youtube.com/watch?v=ahrcf6sdg9c at the end
youtube.com/watch?v=NvvLVX7hjpc
youtube.com/watch?v=S4AZWbZfnlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=paqAAL6JLyo
youtube.com/watch?v=YnTJS0h6UYg
youtube.com/watch?v=cRuKoTa0ekU

I just think they're neat.

You can also try searching with Japanese keywords, and on Niconico.

>tfw have never seen a single Conan movie
Are they that good? There's like a dozen of them right, and every time Japan seems to go crazy and flock to the theaters

I like the manga but don't like the show and how the character designs got sharper and sharper over the years

Oh yea I haven't tried those yet, good advice.

They're pretty great. Aoyama keeps an eye on their production and I believe helps develop the film itself in some stages. Might as well give them a watch if you don't have any canon material to catch up on. A common complaint I've seen here is that they get too heavy on the action later but for the most part I can get past that. They're like these annual events that are worth it in my opinion. If the more crazier action elements stay confined to the movies I think they're not that bad.

The first 6 movies are great and you should give them a try if you like the series. There are a few good ones after that but they start getting further and further away from the spirit of the manga. They're basically just fan service and aren't to be taken seriously.

Anyone that apparently speaks Japanese and have seen the movie in theaters know why Kid is reacting like this in this picture? What did Conan say? I've seen a few anons who have said they've seen it.

I saw a short cold open clip on youtube where Conan is begging Ai for an antidote so he can go to Singapore, but she keeps telling him no. It really pisses me off they did this and he never even is Shinichi in the entire film so I've heard. I was really hoping we'd see Shinichi and Ran after their dating began. That just makes it more annoying it's fully kid. Also that Ran apparently knows he's Kid the entire time but still does all this blushing and lovey stuff for no reason which seems fucked up.

Attached: 23.jpg (595x310, 79K)

I haven't seen the movie, but the reactions on Japanese Twitter don't fill me with hope.
>It really pisses me off they did this and he never even is Shinichi in the entire film so I've heard.
Pisses me off too. From the spoilers I've read online it sounds like Conan was in anguish watching what seemed to be Ran cucking him with another guy. I feel sorry for him. He already has to suffer with being emasculated and having everything he's proud of taken away by being turned into Conan, and his relationship with Ran is one of the last things he has left to make him feel like a man. So it just seems cruel.
>I was really hoping we'd see Shinichi and Ran after their dating began
I think they're going to keep developments like that manga-only and not "waste" it on a movie that's not really canonical anyway. It's just another reason not to take the later movies seriously.
>Also that Ran apparently knows he's Kid the entire time but still does all this blushing and lovey stuff for no reason which seems fucked up.
I feel like this was out of character for her and a misjudgment on the screenwriters' part, because as a result I've seen a lot of comments on the Japanese internet bashing Ran for acting that way knowing it wasn't really Shin'ichi, saying she's a cheater and a slut. Ran already has to suffer in the fandom from jealous fujos and Haibarafags, so doing something like this to dent her popularity further doesn't make sense.

Have you seen anything about whether or not this movie brings back the seemingly movie-only canon that Kid knows Conan is Shinichi? I think the only time he was ever Shinichi and it was done in a way where he knew Conan was the real one was Last Wizard. I feel like with such a heavy Conan and Kid plot we'd know because there'd be more chances for banter about him being Shinichi and Conan not.

I can only hope Movie 25 is a big real Shinichi-involving movie, maybe even have Sherry be herself again even if for a brief time. At least 24 seems to be ramping up with a japanese olympics plot.

Attached: conan (4).png (261x273, 137K)

MKF

It's one of the best thing to happen in the series.

Fuck Masumi, Marry Conan, Kill Sonoko

Remember when M10's trailer dropped the formula of having the trailer feature the movie theme and song for some generic action film tune?
youtube.com/watch?v=26h0Bqt1Qjw

Even so 55 seconds onwards does sound pretty good. I'm not sure if that music was actually in the film but it does deviate from the main theme and song thing the trailers do. It was weird.

Attached: cute.jpg (511x384, 34K)

I haven't seen this specifically addressed in the spoilers I've read, but everyone seems to assume Kid is one of the few people who already know. I don't think his actions in this movie make sense without him knowing who he really is.

Only the first 5 are.

What did you dislike about Phantom of Baker Street?

I don't care what anyone says Phantom of Baker Street is fantastic.

Probably the trapped in a game die for real setup.

Is it the glasses? Lots of obnoxious shitty characters give Conan a bad name because he also has them and most of his images his him in what can easily be misunderstood as a cocky obnoxious nerd like you see in old saturday morning cartoons. The "actually according to my calculations" type. There's enough overlap since he is smart that people might even see him this way watching the series. He doesn't actually need the glasses beyond gadget related help.

Whenever I introduce the series to someone I wonder if they see Conan and get that vision.

Attached: search result conan.jpg (857x933, 46K)

But he really is obnoxiously cocky and a nerd, just not in the stereotypical Sheldon type of way that American viewers might think of.

>edition
fuck off

He didn't mean it in the general way.

I meant the stereotypical way. He's smart, and certainly a Sherlock nerd, but from the glasses alone I really hate how everyone gets the Sheldon vibe here because it's so commonly written that way with characters that have glasses. It fucking sucks. I wouldn't call him obnoxiously cocky unless it's done in a way that's usually called out by other characters. Nerd is at least specific to one thing. He isn't a huge mathematics guy and has even been shown to sleep during class.

With the way I meant some might see him as the type to point out to a teacher that they need 40 more pop quizzes and the class hates him.

youtube.com/watch?v=xmtiX4MHbI0
>kogoro

Sera is for marrying only bc she a tomboy. Conan is for killing bc he a faggot. Fuck anyone besides that, I guess

If for some reason you're including guys then that means you'd have sex with Takagi.

I would have sex with Takagi

Great, just what i came here to post

>has even been shown to sleep during class
I think that's because school is way too easy for him. I have no doubt he gets top grades without much effort.
But he really is arrogant. I think everyone sees him as that in universe even when he's trying to restrain himself in his Conan persona, because he can't help get carried away and show off his knowledge whenever there's an opportunity. And just look at the smug way he smiles in , a typical look for him. I bet a lot of people have a kneejerk defensive reaction to the image of a smug glasses-wearing little kid who probably thinks he's better than them. Not everyone finds that cute.

Attached: 1538823418463.jpg (2037x3056, 1.73M)

I assume America sees him in the same way they see that one very short lived Fox cartoon about a shitty kid with glasses that everyone hated, even the writers didn't like it.

Attached: 1524208197242.png (407x529, 95K)

I don't know that cartoon but I can imagine. Americans hate nerdy kids except as objects of mockery.
Another issue with Conan's design is the fact that his most famous costume is a suit with a bowtie, which he even wears as a teenager. That just amplifies his nerdy uncool image in the eyes of potential US viewers. I guess Japanese people have less of a stigma around these things.

Attached: 1554843274064.jpg (640x480, 58K)

At least Conan is cute, perky, and charming. Stereotypes put glasses wearing nerds with a nasally voice and only perky right before everyone gives him a glare to speak in English.

>At least Conan is cute, perky, and charming.
Yeah. For all of his eye-rolling sarcasm, I like how Shinichi is fundamentally a positive, cheerful person at heart. In contrast to Ran who tries to show a genki face to the world but has a more melancholy side that she keeps hidden.
People who won't look past appearances will never know, but that's their loss.

Attached: 1545855044697.jpg (955x718, 192K)

>that's their loss.
It's been their loss ever since it bombed here. Too bad that most of them never looked into subs and got to enjoy a cute boy. Especially the ones that fell victim to the stigma.

Attached: Detective-Conan-detective-conan-9670792-640-480.jpg (640x480, 32K)

lol

Attached: shinichi~.png (937x537, 791K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vjoILhDRG5E
It's not that bad but it's still not my favorite type of song.

Fuck Kid
Kill Konan
Marry Amuro

>all these wrong answers
You don't kill Conan

I wanna adopt her.

Attached: 7fi5e.png (725x551, 398K)

What is the point of videos like these? Over the years I've seen hundreds.
youtube.com/watch?v=sVb0NEgfzOA

Please let this come out over here
also fuck Sonoko

Attached: D35-aFYUYAIJjlB.jpg (748x1030, 240K)

"over here"?

America.

Oh, I agree. I've been thinking about it since TMS made that vague post. Movie 22 is likely to come first since there's apparently a dub in process for it. I hope one or both get a limited theatrical screening so I can have a chance to see Conan in a theater.

I'm wary of new casting decisions.

Attached: face pack.png (960x720, 1.06M)

I think it's funny how they put more effort into the girls than the boys in this.

Attached: board.jpg (355x500, 113K)

You can play as Ai, Bourbon, and Vermouth in Race to the Truth.

Remember to sign up in the name of justice.
detectiveconan-en.bushiroad.com/
caseclosed-en.bushiroad.com/

Attached: rttt.png (1299x811, 1.09M)

...and Gin and Vodka and Akai and Sera and Phantom Thief and Shinichi and Kogoro and Heiji
pretty much anyone, even Agasa

Attached: gin.png (1412x800, 1.05M)

He looks like a fucking girl.

The game would be 10x cooler if it wasn't chibi. Since they're releasing it (eventually) in America though I'm going to try it.

Attached: heiji.png (1455x850, 1.25M)

I would like a Temple Run conan game but I'd feel bad to get a game over.

Attached: moviemark.png (272x254, 44K)

Maybe one day, Arthur.

Attached: arthur hirai.webm (480x270, 955K)

no better resolution?

I downloaded it from Instagram and made it a webm. I don't have it but it's from part 2 of the recent Kid vs Makoto rerun. I can make a larger version later on.

poor guy

Attached: why does he have to suffer.jpg (355x588, 54K)

to user who asked about haibara archive interview source, it was from one of these:
detectiveconanworld.com/wiki/Detective_Conan_Secret_Archives:_Shonen_Sunday_Graphic
Haibara's book released in 2019 January but I don't know why wiki hasn't got the cover yet.

Marry all 3.

>The franchise it's know in japan for it's boys and haibara
>the Yea Forums threds are nothing but waifufags
It's kinda weird

It's a good thing we don't have a lot of fujos.

no wonder their population has plateaued

Attached: sugay.png (800x450, 101K)