Watch a 2hr long movie, spend another 1hour processing it

Damn dudes... This hit hard. Still can't get over this. Gonna buy my first manga ever, the complete series of this. Im not really well versed in this weeb stuff, but this might just won me over.

Attached: 9GHOlikofBgnm7OS2VpUQ8TqZU2.jpg (683x1024, 106K)

>kyoANOs are casuals
telegraphed

>let's force this deaf person into music class. What do you mean real schools have additional curriculum activities for students in need?
This trash is bollywood level. I suggest you check out the imdb chart for Indian movies. Right up your alley.

never seen so much contrived drama for someone bullied in elementary school before.

I still can't tell if this movie was intentionally tone-deaf or not. Movie is all KyoAni rom-com fluffiness, on the other hand the MC is a selfish jerk who can't over his guilt and almost causes deaf girl to an-hero, and a lot of the side characters have unresolved psychological issues by the end and are kind of shitty people still. It's like somebody told KyoAni to take Welcome to the NHK and make it moe.

Fuck the bully girl. They shouldn't have let her in the group.

the manga clear cut reveals forcing her into the regular curriculum was all her mother's fault

That's not any less retarded.

I went to a Catholic School where there were blind, deaf, and other challenged people. One girl had no arms even! And they all went to the same classes as we. (The deaf girl was a pro mouth reader, and had the same amplifying device)

Fuck off to Yea Forums or Yea Forums vermin.

Oh, and the armless girl was writing with her foot, and once in class the substitute teacher said "Don't you know it's rude to put your foot on the table?"

Attached: 1554848450689.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Nah, fuck you retard

Fuck off, newfag.

Stop samefagging you absolute mongoloid

I really don't care about your shitty stories that were passed down to you by your grandad. It's not the 1800s.

Stupid bait. Here, a (You)

le katawa shoujou face

I want to fuck the bully girl

Based

Attached: 1554764338369.jpg (1131x1600, 217K)

niggerfaggot

>gets massacred by Kimi no Na wa
Yeah, that's gonna be a no from me.

It's an ok movie, but why are you treating it like it's a Kubrick movie or something, it's not deep.

Poor man's Colorful.

Attached: Colorful.jpg (666x1000, 205K)

manga fleshes out a lot of aspects, I really appreciated that.

Attached: Chex_Products-HoneyNut.png (460x460, 55K)

Only true ending, only real post.

Manga is way better

Post Ueno lewds

based

Attached: koe-no-katachi-naoka-ueno-wallpaper-1920x1200-1225_6.jpg (1920x1200, 180K)

The manga was alright, but whats so special about the movie?

Yes it was nice, good visuals and well executed figurative scenery.
Soundtrack was pretty average.

Thing is a lot of people got hit by the thematic, but it seemed weird to me because it hits closer to what I felt and got over with what I was 17yo...
It seems like its more of victim shaming propaganda(unlike the manga that took part against bullies) and teenage drama than something that should impact grown ass men.

Or is Yea Forums actually crowded with teenage zoomers and I didn't know?

Kyoani cultists who never read the manga

Still I found it super weird how so many anons felt emotionnaly concerned with the movie.
It's somewhat alarming in my opinion because it would actually demonstrate our modern social crysis and vaste increasing number of "incels"....

There is no way a fully matured adult find this movie touching.
I'm more repulsed about how the movie literally contradicts the manga to reflect on Japanese mentality, whilst Oima made a case against it in the manga.
Also it skips key scenes about developing characters, Ueno was changed so it fits this agenda.

I wonder if Oima liked the movie.