Is the manga worth reading if I liked the anime? Or does it become bad once it’s past where the anime left off?

Is the manga worth reading if I liked the anime? Or does it become bad once it’s past where the anime left off?

Attached: 47341B0C-7006-4FC2-8222-299345BD8746.jpg (640x960, 171K)

The Watamote manga is definitely better.

>Or does it become bad once it’s past where the anime left off?
Pretty much this

t.yurifaggot

Its pretty good but be warned. It does change gear at a point and Tomoko stop being a total sperg and makes some new pals. Some people disliked that change.

It’s the same quality for a while. After the school trip arc is where the series goes down hill.

Don't listen to any anons that call the manga yuri. It isn't, they're just shitposters and /u/ fags although there is a lesbian in the cast she's a gag character designed to suffer. The series gets really good once Komi is introduced and again over the trip arc but it does dip a bit in third year which is where the story is now. One character in particular gets a lot of focus in third year and she's a boring popular girl that's just there for pointless yuribait.
Second year>First year>Third year

Attached: watamote_c074_010.png (870x1236, 206K)

>pointless yuribait
NuWatamote in a nutshell

Watamote doesn't even get good until after where the anime left off.

Seething.

Attached: gorgeousasuka.jpg (850x1734, 295K)

This, Watamote would be 1000x better if Asuka just remained that background character that gave Tomoko a bad make-up job instead of the yuribait character she morphed into. Focus on better minor characters like Minami, Futaki and Mako.

Attached: 145495894859489.png (870x1236, 214K)

Attached: 1552263284705.jpg (702x912, 226K)

Manga is superior. Anime ends with the implication that Tomoko is getting better. Manga confirms this. She does gain friends, she does get better.

Asuka fags are the worst. Why can't you fags like a good character like Tomoko, Nemo or Yuri

Attached: 1555725592137.jpg (800x397, 39K)

But that's bullshit. She's supposed to be relatable to me and MY life hasn't gotten any better.

She still is a sperg, she just has friends that are accepting of her now.

yes

Attached: 1554031669563.jpg (799x402, 78K)

Tomoko is for Ucchi only.

Attached: ucchi2.jpg (421x697, 60K)

Attached: 773lvzb8zkk21.jpg (960x697, 633K)

>screw the unique premise let's turn Tomoko into a popular normalfaggot

I said that she wasn't a TOTAL sperg anymore. Tomoko came from a long way. She did mature a little. Don't check the pic if you don't want to be spooked.

Attached: 3dmoko.jpg (1024x1366, 102K)

Fucking retards. You were suppose to relate to the Tomoko that wanted to improve. The fact she did and you didn't makes you all the more pathetic.

Attached: watamote_c115-1_008.png (870x1236, 587K)

Literally the whole premise was about her trying to turn into a popular normalfag though? Either she successfully turns into one or the series just spins it’s wheels until it gets cancelled.

>muh relatable character
Nice strawman faggot, I talked about the betrayal of the original premise which made this manga stood out and how unreasonable is Tomoko over exaggerated "improvement".

>Literally the whole premise was about her trying to turn into a popular normalfag though
Are you retreaded?! The premise was she socially awkward who keep fuck up badly.

>the author could end the manga well or become a sellout
Gee, I wonder what they chose...

>unique premise
>it's the standard unpopular neet story but it's a gender-bent version
Real original. What some of you idiots forget (or don't know because you're newfags) is that after the drop in volumes sales once the anime ended and before Tomoko started interacting with Komi and the Kyoto group the series was all but certainly going to get canned like all of Nico's other manga.

samefag

Attached: 1549616676802.png (478x441, 63K)

>it's the standard unpopular neet story but it's a gender-bent version
>neet
Tomoko goes to school, moron.

>author could stick to write good manga or keep selling more and more volumes

>tripfag

The same “unique premise” as Hitoribocchi and Komi-san.

That wasn't the original premise you (presumably) lonely, fat, virgin loser. Re-read chapter 1, Tomoko's goal going into high school was to become popular and hence not be a mojo. The series takes off from there without her mostly unsuccessful attempts to reaching that goal. The series wasn't about you self-inserting as Tomoko. And what kind of faggot would self-insert as a female protagonist anyway. Fag.

Those are with cute girls who never ended up in an awful situation like poor Tomoko.

>author could stick to write good manga or keep selling more and more volumes
They did both you faggot. Did you even read the Nemo Special Chapter? It's great and is easily the peak of Watamote. The manga is superior, end of discussion. Also I like that you think you can judge the quality of the series despite the fact you only watched the anime or dropped the series when you grew bored of it.

Attached: watamote_c144-1_009.png (869x1236, 139K)

>>it's the standard unpopular neet story
Standard unpopular otaku story involves literally me becoming the center of a social circle through forced, dumb circumstance. That's why most anime is considered vapid wish fulfiment. Sound familiar? Because
>a gender-bent version
Is precisely what the new watamote is.

>character goals
>premise
t.Illiterate user

>That wasn't the original premise you (presumably) lonely, fat, virgin loser.
Keep projecting strawman faggot, keep arguing about something I never mentioned to begin with.

El ayuwoki...

you're right but kill yourself phoneposter normalfag

>Or does it become bad once it’s past where the anime left off?
It becomes a regular slice of life story in the same vein as K-On and Lucky Star.

>They did both
Kek

I read the manga, suddenly out of nowhere Tomoko become popular and it make no sense at all.

>It's great and is easily the peak of Watamote
t. shit taste.

>suddenly out of nowhere Tomoko become popular and it make no sense at all
You don't read the manga. That's all I have to said.

As if an illiterate, dyslexic dumb fuck suck as yourself would know anything about reading.

>illiterate, dyslexic
?

That's all I have to said. You is of the fucking stupid? Maybe a little of watching less cartoons and wank to the manga and more go to school you should of doing?

>Tomoko become friends with the girls from the field trip which for the most part barely tolerated her
>More friends suddenly added out of nowhere
e.g. If you think that reasonable development you either dumbfuck or complete autismu.

user, it's been a long day I haven't slept much. You wrote "suck as yourself" but I didn't think I should call you out as a moron. It was just a careless mistake same as mine, probably something as simple as hitting submit before noticing the mistake.

He's like those people who diss Hokuto no Ken without having read the darn thing. Just ignore him, he'll shitpost somewhere else.

Keep ignoring this faggots

And these are by different user

This took place across whole volumes of content. It by no means happened overnight. You obviously weren't reading the chapters one by one as they came out like actual Watamote fans. But I do think Nico is focusing on too many irrelevant characters. I'd like to see more of Yoshida because she's been getting sidelined too much

Attached: YoshidaBunny.webm (567x600, 1.37M)

>This took place across whole volumes of content
>dumb plot keep getting stretched
Yeah I read through that horrible boring shit, every small encounter Tomoko gets with someone turned into a friendship. what a fucking joke.

Tomoko is your daughter, whom would you prefer see her dating between these fine young ladies?

Attached: disgustingdisgusting01.jpg (640x452, 53K)

That other user made valid points even if he made some grammatical mistakes. You are, without question, a miserable cunt so it's no surprise that you self-insert as lonely riajuu characters because you're a loser and a fucking nobody that thinks insulting people on Yea Forums somehow makes you less of a failure. kys cunt

Again, not that dumb faggot, but that user did nothing but one anecdotal point and hurr derr you didn't read the manga because you disagree with me.

He didn't make a single valid point, only a shitty stock "durr u din reed" response you get thrown at you by rabid fans any time you criticise something. Meanwhile I made an hinest response and got 0 replies. What's left but to insult his retatded ESL-tier posts? Besides calling you out for your intellectual dishonesty obviously, you fucking faggot.

You're both just as retarded as each other. But only you're the one that's acting like a bitter cunt each time you respond. Some of us like the direction the manga is going. You don't have to be a cantankerous prick about it.

Obvious b8 thread, but the manga is pretty good. Most of the complaints I've seen is that Tomoko actually managed to get friends (which is kinda dumb to complain about since it has always been her objective).

>187381554
>hinest
You're having an argument with an ESL and either you can't spell or you're a phonefag which makes you equally retarded and your opinion equally redundant.

And yes, it was on deliberate. You don't deserve replies

As was the spelting mistake. Everything was did on purpose becuase. You're an attention who're and its fun messing with you.

Are you seriously having a cry because someone is voicing a negative opinion about something you mindlessly love? You do realise there are sites better suited for circlejerking, right?
>some of us like the direction
and some of us don't. Who are you to dictate which opinion should be voiced?

You're legitimately tetarded and underaged. There's a difference between a typo and straight up broken, ESL grammar, which your posts have been full of since the very beginning. I don't give a shit about your (you) meme. I've been on this board long before such extensions were even a thing. You on the other hand come off as a post-2010 kid whose brain chemistry has been completely fucked by the instant gratification of social media points.

Cry more fag. Some of us weren't bullied for being the fat loser no one wanted to be within 10ft of. Manga is better, anime was poorly made and is a newfag magnet.

She still unpopular, her new friends are the "loser squad" of the school

She's a fucking normie nowadays in the manga.

I'm actually laughing that we have a new resident social outcast user in these threads again. Set a trip, loser, so we can laugh at you more.

Not all of them.

Attached: 1552267845605.png (1800x1500, 1.4M)

The opposite. It becomes good after the anime.

why did it never get a season 2 bros

Whether she achieved her goal or betrayed the original premise, it became fucking boring.

I'm pretty sure there are some good chapters between where the anime ended and it going to shit.

It becomes better after the Kyoto trip where it becomes more than Tomoko being a fucking irredeemable loser for the past 70 chapters. She ends up slowly growing as a person, which pisses the Yea Forumsermin off since their spaghetti-chan died and never came back. You can tell who they are since they constantly post screencaps of Tomoko from at least 5 years ago, pre-Kyoto trip.

Attached: 69548849_p1.jpg (1753x2036, 2.1M)

All of them, cheating on a different girl everyday.

Attached: magicalgirlspecopsasuka.jpg (266x314, 46K)

Even after 8 years it still gets better as time goes on. Nico did good.

Attached: 67424958_p0.jpg (1200x1715, 856K)

Because it was Yea Forums fault it wasn't popular!

You're a great parent.

The manga is good but I never watched the anime. To be honest, I have more than 7 years that I don't watch anime at all.

tomoko is now a chad

Attached: 1555574080648.jpg (992x1400, 355K)

>suddenly out of nowhere
t. speedreader

Despite what you might have seen on Yea Forums and Yea Forums, the anime didn't do that well. No sales = No season 2

Depends if you liked the anime, because
>oh shes awkward and socially anxious like me
If you only liked the anime because of that and don't want to see her improve then no you won't like the manga. In the manga she grows as a person and bit by bit she makes some friends. She'll never be "popular" , but she will have close friends which is what she needs

no

Attached: __katou_asuka_and_kuroki_tomoko_watashi_ga_motenai_no_wa_dou_kangaetemo_omaera_ga_warui_drawn_by_ich (850x478, 108K)

Attached: 1554903096050.png (850x800, 264K)

Pick your Asuka

Attached: D4n5mFsUYAAnQqy.jpg (1216x1100, 201K)

I only just noticed the linnaeus male symbol between her legs.

What did they mean by it?

>muh unique premise with original gags

Attached: x11.jpg (1824x1329, 658K)