How can Japan realistically keep the animator job from being replaced by the CGshit job?

How can Japan realistically keep the animator job from being replaced by the CGshit job?

Attached: 1543375261872.gif (500x281, 2.64M)

pay the animators

pretty much this. a janitor is gets more than an animator

An animator has a negative salary?

>digital animation bad
>frame by frame good

Attached: 657896532311.jpg (326x294, 18K)

Yes, brainlet, CGI mostly looks like trash.

what if CG could deep fake a better version...

Attached: 33.jpg (500x895, 117K)

Name one time CGI looked good other than Land of the Lustrous

Based

CG is good tho

Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse
Just because japs can't figure out 3D animation yet doesn't mean it's bad.

Is this a meme?

both land of redditors and niggerman in the robberyverse look like shit, cgi defenders deserve the rope

Congrats, your company is now bust because you paid animators and none of your rivals did, and the otaku whales bought basically the same amount of your product and theirs because they are tasteless mindless drones.

I normally hate Disney and Pixar CGI shit, but Spiderverse looked better than any anime of the last 5 years, handdrawn or not.
Unfortunately the story was the usual formulaic quip-infested Marvel shit, but eh.

LoL looked like shit

This is why the anime formats suck in comparison to manga and light novel, since the value of story to value of production tanks to the absolute lowest

Based

>Spiderverse looked better than any anime of the last 5 years
>handdrawn or not
t. absolute shit taste

I meant Japan

>what is final fantasy
Why must every single tripfag be retarded?
Get filtered and fuck off.

Which one?

If it was technologically possible, the producers would replace everyone with machines because those don't have to be paid.

not really, working part time jobs gets you almost the same salary though.

>Spiderverse looked better than any anime of the last 5 years
Kimi no na wa, Violet Evergarden, Kill la Kill, Kobayashi-san no Maid Dragon, Hisomaso and the gatari movies just off the top of my head.

They can't. Anime is a dying industry. Get used to it.

All shit compared to Spiderverse. The last good looking anime was Kaguya Hime, but that was 2013.

Attached: 1487107336912.png (968x916, 172K)

Not only are you objectively wrong but you also have the shittiest taste in this entire board, feel free to fuckoff to Yea Forums or Yea Forums, you will feel at home there.

This coming from someone who mentioned Kizuredditgatari as good looking movies. Fuck off with your bait.

Attached: aw0wFnB.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

I didn't mention shit, all I did was state that your post was bait because spiderverse is not a better film than some of the anime productions listed ITT.

Yeah, Kaguya Hime. That's it.

Nah.

Ya.

Cg Japanese animation, is usually better when it's purposed for a videogame.

>This coming from someone who mentioned Kizuredditgatari as good looking movies
Yes and that stands true, back to Yea Forumsmblr disgusting coprophagiafag.

Just finished the last episode. What a good anime, thanks for recommending it to me, Yea Forums.

Look at again and explain how it looks better than Spiderverse, or how it is acceptable in any way to anyone who hasn't had his easthetic sense desensitized by all the trash the incompetence of the anime industry forces its stockolm syndromed audience to consume.

In English, please

>this cherrypicked screenshot proves everything
post webms
>animation is solely about aesthetic
>ignoring all other points
>all the trash the incompetence of the anime industry forces its stockolm syndromed audience to consume
once again proving the point that not only are you not welcome here but you don't belong here in the first place, again go back to Yea Forumsmblr or Yea Forumseddit with the rest of shiteaters.

Have Oscar

Attached: f120d591319e6209cdcf03d497f7f330.jpg (564x564, 43K)

learn to speak english, esl.

black rock shooter.the cgi went along perfectly.too bad the story was shit.