Why allow kids to learn knowledge they can use for their escape?

Why allow kids to learn knowledge they can use for their escape?
Why not only select books that teach medieval level science?
Why teach kids about technology like bugs when they don't even have to deal with them on the farm?
Why let kids learn about geography?
Why not teach kids that the lump in their ear is a natural part of human anatomy?

Attached: promisedneverland.jpg (360x360, 53K)

This is now a NAT thread

NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT NAT

Attached: natposting.jpg (779x1200, 305K)

Because some of those things are snuck in by humans who want to help the kids escape?

Isabella could go to that library all these years and she never seen a problem with it?

>ayylmao eat brains
>the more developed the better brain taste
Life must be hard when you are this stupid.

I mean, it have worked for 1000 years, why change what isn't broken, now the real question here is, if the people in charge of all this shit was aware of the Minerva dude, why did they let the kids read his books??? Like, ok, so somehow nobody noticed the codes and shit, WHY WOULD YOU LET THE KIDS READ A BOOK MADE BY A TERRORIST.

Just make the kids do logic puzzles all day, no need to give them appropriate knowledge.

I'm right now at chapter 78 and i'm kinda pissed off these kids are basically immortal, i'm not asking for le edgy manga, but come the fuck on, nobody fucking dies in this manga except at flashbacks.

Garbage writing, the author only decided to make Minerva a terrorist later and forgot.

To be fair is the only flaw I can find to the series, but yeah, is fucking dumb.

forgetful desu lmao

Why are they so cute?

Attached: 1554433606842.png (828x490, 158K)

>keep reading
>kids actually "dying"
>"oh, maybe I was wrong, maybe most of the kids will die during this fight"
>everyone just got hurted a bit
>the ones that got lethal attacks also survived because lol
You guys should have told me to stop reading at chapter 60, I still liked this manga at chapter 60, this Lewis guy is just repeating lines from Gantz for crying out loud.

>Because some of those things are snuck in by humans who want to help the kids escape?

this show is so fucking terrible it even has a soiboy that doesnt want to kill the things eating hiumans because there are a few that dont.... Even though naturally they eat humans. Sounds like some murican/uk logic to me

Is this anime good?

Just teach kids that their purpose in life is to sacrifice their body to gods. Problem solved.

nah

Anime-only-kun, rest assured. Everything will be explained in due time.
>teach kids that the lump in their ear is a natural part of human anatomy
Might have been a good idea, though.

>Why not teach kids that the lump in their ear is a natural part of human anatomy?
Maybe the anime explained this differently, but didn't they discover the lump is different because some of them remembered the surgery where it was added, and literally saw the scar on the baby? How would explain that?

Hard to say since it feels like just a prologue. Unless you plan on reading the manga, which isn't even finished yet, I'd wait until it's done and see what people think then. This early part is interesting, but it definitely has the potential to become an embarrassing trainwreck. Had I know beforehand how little would be explained and how little progress in the story there would be, I wouldn't have watched it.

Probably makes their brain tastier desu