One Piece

>I can’t wait till he get to Wano!
>it’s going to be dark and filled with bloody sword fights
>it’s the arc that the crew is finally going to get serious and understand the threat of the new world

Mfw Wano is the comfiest arc to date

Attached: 0A08B60A-2A9D-4B85-A596-F25EFCACE4F9.jpg (380x640, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mossballpets.com/pages/a-love-story
youtu.be/VKMw2it8dQY
success.com/5-smart-ways-to-increase-your-iq-because-its-not-set-in-genetic-stone/
youtube.com/watch?v=kEm2nRMJzrU
youtube.com/watch?v=RgyoSorU5sA
youtu.be/u9N-ratTif0
youtube.com/watch?v=RYpY4D_CDmI
youtube.com/watch?v=gXE50vwEHUw
youtube.com/watch?v=jW7HyNmNQOk
bakadata.com/spoiler/japan-reacts-one-piece-940/
youtube.com/watch?v=XaUiijGP6Bs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Oda

So who's Kizaru's new voice? Nobody on Arlong Park has said anything

*blocks ur path*

Attached: 1554219833625.jpg (1100x809, 75K)

*pats head*

Same as Kaku and Byakuya

These are the Kurozumi brothers, say something nice about them.

Attached: 5AE15B9E-5A9D-4B31-9218-CD0BD0CC75FB.jpg (823x372, 111K)

Nice. Thank you. RIP Ishizuka

Only theory in these threads that I like, good job.

I'm surprised by how close he managed to get to mimicking him. Obviously it's never going to be the exact same as Ishizuka but you can definitely tell he tried to replicate it to the best of his abilities. Looking forward to if he can keep that up in upcoming appearances.

Zoro and Sanji fags arguing like little bitches while I’m here with the actual two best straw hats

Attached: 48D92948-85D5-40A0-9D89-15A02F727188.jpg (1304x2012, 387K)

they adapted three pages this week

the anime feels like a parody at this point

>Urogue still hasn't done anything so he (and by proxy the whole sky people plot thread) might show up there
What if the world tree on Elbaf is one of the gateways those in the know use to travel to and from sky islands?

Attached: elbaf.png (636x492, 203K)

Why do you guys think that Oda is choosing to go in a more comedic route with Act 2? Is he just getting it all out of his system before going full battle mode in act 3?

I know people don’t care too much for comedy but I don’t know, I’ve been finding these chapters pretty hilarious

Attached: A669FA19-9D47-47A7-9ABA-087C0ED3F3C2.jpg (305x165, 8K)

Reminder that King is stronger than Big Jobs entire crew.

Attached: 10-191.png (1821x1300, 734K)

What if the world tree on elbaf is the “western pass” that Gan Fall talked about?

>sucker punched in the middle of the air
>stonger
Yeah let’s see King actually take them on, then we’ll talk

stopped reading when luffy was thrown into jail because he tried to fight kaidou, does it get better after that?
also please someone tell me which chapter is it, I wan't to avoid spoilers at all costs

>Reverie was 6 chapters
>Anime will probably make it like 15 episodes.

I can't even at this point

Act 2 so far has pretty much just been character interactions, set up for the upcoming battle, and comedy (which I think is pretty funny but comedy is subjective). So if that’s not your thing I would just wait a few months

I don’t mind Revire being stretched, I just wish it was with in canon filler of character interactions rather than flashbacks

hahahahaha get a load of this big momfag everyone

Attached: 1464834602827.jpg (640x480, 39K)

List of girls Zoro has shown interest in:
>Kuina
>Rika
>Wicca, before he found out she was 27
>Tama
>Toko

Is there anyone who can stop this lolicon bastard?

Attached: roronoa pedo.png (112x333, 34K)

Was King stronger than Kata in the bedroom?

Attached: Spread.jpg (849x695, 233K)

That would be nice.
But knowing our luck, we're going to get like half an episode of flashback for every returning character. Even Charloss and Mjosgard.

How long will Wano arc be? Longer than presumably?

I unironically think Big Mom is a better character than Kaido. Even if you don’t like it, she has actual character, strengths, weaknesses, goals, motivations. I think having a childish mind in the body of an unstoppable force of nature is interesting.

I don’t hate Kaido, but what is he besides big strong drunk man. Really nothing else. I hope this changes as the arc goes on.

Considering how Oda has been wanting to do this arc since his youth, probably Dressrosa long, maybe even longer.

I always figured he was talking about Reverse Mountain. It's west of Skypiea and high enough that someone could accidentally sail onto a sky island if one ever drifted by the mountain's peak.

Kaidou literally has a personality though. He's a suicidal alcoholic who wants to destroy the world.

How would you trigger all of the straw hats?

Fuck it man, I’m a Big Mom fag and proud. Was here screaming wedding cake for 30 chapters good, eh not really, but for me it doesn’t take away from what she does have. She has the purest goal in the entire world but has such a twisted way of actually seeing the world. She has the power of a god and what does she do with it? Dance with with cartoon muffins. So refreshing from the typical grrrr I’m big strong and evil (Kaido)

And you know what, I’m fine with her getting amnesia. Yes it’s a lazy plot devise, but she fucking deserves a second chance at life before those scumbags warped her mind.

tell them their dreams aint shit

Forgot the picture

Attached: BFCCBB7E-0A5E-403A-98E8-21D257FF5A5D.jpg (844x744, 203K)

I don't see how it could be shorter than Dressrosa. We have the whole crew here and a million new characters and plotlines still being introduced. So probably like 120+ chapters

Zorojuro

Attached: Ronin-san.png (198x346, 19K)

>luffy
>take away his food

>Zoro
>steal his swords and booze

>Nami
>scam her

>Uusop
>make fun of his captain’s dreams

>Sanji
>send him to an island of transvestites

>Chopper
>call him a raccoon dog (chopper and actually Tanuki meeting on Wano when)

>Robin
>Kill everyone she has ever known

>Franky
>tell him he’s not super

>Brook
>she him men’s underwear

>Jinbe
>forget to add him to a list of all the Straw Hats

act three is full PLOT
in a traditional kabuki play act 3 has dramatic or tragic moments while act 2 or 4 has a battle. Looking at act 2 so far i have to say that act 4 will be fight central

WEEEEEEHAHAHA

Attached: WEEEEEEHAHAHA.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Luffy: burn his hat and/or kill a crew member
Zoro: kill Chopper
Nami: ???
Usopp: ???
Sanji: rape Nami and/or Robin
Chopper: ???
Robin: permanently destroy the poneglyphs
Franky: burn the Sunny down
Brook: shave his afro off

Attached: 1503193806335.png (383x333, 196K)

Is Tashigi kuina?

Can anyone identify which characters the animals represent, or are they just random?

Attached: 2D8848AC-CA79-4EDD-A3C6-98F5CEE95A20.png (918x1300, 406K)

YAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1422388513641.jpg (650x500, 54K)

Act 2 is still dedicated to set-up of all the rebels and fleshing out Wano as a whole. We were also told we're going to get Oden's flashback this year, so expect that at the end of Act 2 or at the beginning of Act 3.

2020 is going to be the year where all the action takes place, and most likely when the majority of hype moments are going to occur. Plus that year we're going to be getting Chapter 1000, so expect a ton of crazy shit to go down after this Act is done.

Hiyori is more beautiful than Hancock and Shirahoshi combined!

Attached: 1553982515159.png (633x744, 155K)

Where's the Vivi fag that posts about how she's gonna join the crew? Post that draw fag pic of Viv again, I wasn't able to download it last time.

act 1 was like 15 chapters
so far act two has been around twenty chapters
Lets say that acts 2-4 are like 30-40 chapters each and act 5 is 8-10 chapters
That's like 113 chapters at least and 145 chapters at most
Though this is mostly bullshit my guess is that wano is longer than dressrosa

Chinese Zodiac, and a Pandaman for good measure

Luffy: Brutalize the Straw Hats, treat your own comrades like trash, attack the straw hat, ruin the mystery of One Piece, or talk shit about meat.
Zoro: Tell him that Kuina killed herself, show him Sanji's new wanted poster, or make fun of his sense of direction.
Nami: Treat children like shit, burn her trees, or go "SHAHAHAHAHA" near her.
Usopp: Call him dead weight or bring up his mom and Yasopp.
Sanji: Throw away food, hit a girl (not guaranteed, depends on situation), or say Zoro is stronger.
Chopper: Call him a monster and treat him like he isn't a person, or bring up his bounty poster.
Robin: Destroy ruins, burn books, or say/insinuate that Ohara deserved the buster call.
Franky: Brutalize the Franky Family, steal his trunks, be a Cipher Pol agent, or bring up the 94 million bounty poster. Not taking responsibility for your own creations would probably piss him off too.
Brook: Attack his afro or say something like "That whale at the Twin Capes sure was tasty!"

Why did zoro want to become the best before meeting kuina? That implies that someone inspired him to become a swordsman before koshiro which implies a deeper backstory

Attached: 0123-003.jpg (1066x516, 226K)

Thanks this seems accurate. The dragon reminded me of Momo but Zodiac makes more sense.

So when is Linlin getting her memories back? I have a feeling its coming sooner rather than later, having her on the Strawhats side for too long will give them too much of a safety net. I'm betting it'll happen before the assault on Onigashima

*Unzips pants

You know, I see where Oda is going with the Big Mom Pirates and the Beast Pirates.

At first I was wondering why Oda made these two two groups that are feared thought out the world into such overconfident fools. Then I remembered what Law said on Punk Hazard when he cut the SAD. These guys have been living pretty on their territory for literal decades, completely unaposed, cut off from the rest of the world, living off the fact that the rest of the world is afraid of the “legendary Yonko” to ever mess with them. Suddenly this “worst generation” shows up and unlike the pirates of the last twenty years they don’t fear the Yonko, there goals and aspersions out do the fear they have. However these crews don’t fully understand this yet and treat them like any other shumcks thinking at the end of the day, they are the kings and will always be the kings. This is truly a story of the new, more ambitious generation taking on the old, comfortable with living in the shadows of their captains, eating cake and soba all day generation. This is truly a coming of age story not just for Luffy but for the entire pirate era.

I’m high as balls right now

It’s gonna happen

Attached: 6746656D-E60C-4282-A4D4-B2728D8E0D71.jpg (554x554, 52K)

but the yonko have fucked the worst generation guys for like two years now. Bege got fucking enslaved and kid became kaido's personal cumdump

So what voice would you want the most for Based Rahaha?

Attached: ryokugyu.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

Finally someone who can read joins the thread.
Koshiro didn’t use “Santoryu,” but he let Zoro as if he knew it was quite special. Normal a traditional Japanese sensei would not let you use someone else’s style, or a modification of someone else’s style, as a five year old. Nor would you be wrecking adults.
Something made Zoro an ORPHAN that we didn’t see, that made him do all this. Maybe he knew a two sword style user that lost, decided he could have won if he used three, and Zoro set off. WHAT happened is headcanon, but something happened to Zoro’s parents and then he wanted to become strong.

I imagine that the hunger pain she's gonna get in Udon Prison is gonna factory reset her memories.

Bege is the one who kidnapped Sanji ad then made a secret meeting with the strawhats though.

She's going to help with the prison breakout at the very least. But by the time the war happens, she'll reset back to her old self and that's where shit will hit the fan.

We know almost nothing about Kaido. Its too early to pass judgment on his character.

i think its not a random, its represent some char, but i dont know all of it, like beppu for panda, law for tiger (tora), there is dragon too (kaidou). rest of it i dont recognized or my knowledge not that great

>I want my Statue as me holding up Kuina’s sword.
Soul in sword allowing Kuina to fulfill her promise to become the strongest side by side with Zoro confirmed.

We still haven't gotten kaido's backstory
Big meme before her backstory was "grrr I'm retarded and hungry!", but when we actually got all of here actions and dreams contextualized for us it was great. Kaido is in his wedding cake phase, it's really way too early to judge him as a character.

Dog and Cat Neko and Inurashi.
Warthog = warthog creature on Wano
Dragon = Momonosuke
It’s gotta be a pseudo zodiac with a double entendre to the various strawhat allies in Wano.

Yeah because they haven’t came into their own yet. At this point they are still just technically rookies, but look how fast Luffy and the other straw hats improve. And with their ambition to grow stronger constantly rising and the Yonko’s crew’s platued, it’s only a matter of time

I’m sure once we get more on Kaido he’ll be a great character, no doubt. I’m saying for right now most of the fanbase thinks Kaido is better when as of now I love Big Mom so much more

Big Mom is more well developed. Kaido right now is Mr Mood Swings and enjoys his drinky poos for courage too much. All of his major development will occur during the Fire Festival, especially when he and Big Mom interact.

Kaido's wedding cake phase is way more fun than big mom though

Franky is literally worthless

Franky is the man, you take that back.

The least super post I've ever seen

Attached: chadky.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

It’s been far too long since Franky busted out a SUUUUUUUPPPPERRRRR

t. pauliefag

>frankytards and brooktards
>"w-were in the minority so were cooler and more based!! yay!!"

That's because 85% of this episode was a fucking clip show of Impel Down and early Marineford. Next episode is the same.

Next 2 episodes will adapt the rest of 905, so don't expect a lot of progress until 884.

is that a good thing?

I'm a Pedoburgfag, actually

Attached: iceberger.png (898x1400, 290K)

Franky is a neglected Straw Hat, even more neglected than Brook at this point. Such a shame because he was one of my favorites and was epic pre-timeskip. I can't believe I'm saying this, but Franky was a better character BEFORE he joined the Straw Hats. He was fucking badass. Now he's a joke.

Christ

Were cooler and more based because we like cooler and more based characters. Get it right.

Don’t worry my nig, I’m sure we’ll get some precious edge by the end of Wano

I still love him, he’s my 3rd favorite SH, but I have to admit Water 7 Franky was the best

At least you can be sure the sunny will get an upgrade because he picked up some new skills from wano carpentry

Brook stole all the spotlight during WCI, and he's on track to do it again in Wano.

Attached: 1555271499115.jpg (750x509, 125K)

The preview showed Shirahoshi and Greenbull so it looks like they will adapt the rest of the chapter properly next week

Oda loves Franky, he just has been too focused on other things for the past few years. I know I’m my robot, cola fueled heart he’ll do my boy justice.

Franky got a little action in Wano. He suplexed someone. I was actually very happy to see this.

Franky had plenty of kino moments after the timeskip. Just because it isn't the thing you want doesn't mean it isn't good.

What are the good One Piece movies besides 5,6,7,10,12,13? I've seen those.

Attached: 1554358504811.png (480x284, 117K)

No love for strong world? And please don’t be a fucking power level fag and say
>DURRRR how could luffy beat one of Rodgers rivals
Because it’s a fucking movie idiots

He had a fight with Senor Pink and two fights as Franky Shogun, but that is too far few and between. He is just a walking robot stereotype now.

Next episode is dealing with Marineford Part 2 and end of the war. The next episode after that will be Fishman Island recap. Normally I'd say the rest of 905 will be adapted next week, but after this episode's recap took so much time, I am not sure. 882 might get the brunt of 905 but I don't think it will adapt the entire thing, not when 905's ending pertains more to Shirahoshi and a recap on her than anything else.

The hell? Strong world was one of the one's I listed. Movie 10. You got any recommendations or no?

Franky's fight with Senor Pink is literally centered around how much of a hardboiled chad he is. Hardly any aspect of him being a robot come up during the fight aside from the very beginning and when Senor brings up how his back isn't part of his cyborg body. You're glossing over details for the sake of holding steadfast to your opinion of the character.

I didn't like how they made Kizaru react at Akainu burning Luffy's poster. It seemed so out of character because Kizaru never gives a fuck about anything.

I'm guessing you meant 4 instead 5

If I'm remembering correctly he was questioning Kuma's motives when he arrived on Sabaody and poofed the Straw Hats away. He's very laissez faire but not opposed to remarking about things if he finds them peculiar.

I meant the Cursed Holy Sword, which is the 5th One Piece movie to come out.

I'm surprised then, because you listed all the real good ones except 4, which is definitely one of the best, and say 5, which is easily the worst.

This is why I listed the ones I had seen, to see if I was missing any good ones.

Attached: 1548320911450.jpg (1652x927, 126K)

How embarrassing

6 is the only good one

I promise you one day this smile will be lost, and on that day so will yours.

Attached: 6E258760-D2C1-4398-A2D4-A4764E8A3009.png (359x572, 148K)

I can just go ahead and tell you that not only is 6 not one of the good ones, it's edgy bullshit and among the worst ones of them all, besides its obviously high budget animation.

4 is great, 1-3 are fine for what they are but they feel more like higher budget TV specials. 5 is the only film I just didn't enjoy, even though I go into these films as a One Piece fan not expecting much.

One day, that smile won't be forced.

Only way I can accept that is if it's out of relief that Wano is liberated. Otherwise I'm going to be 1000% mad.

I hope Oda won't turn Toko into Koala. I want her to just be retarded

Attached: op toko6.png (232x217, 22K)

That depends, do you like arcs you can sleep through?

Outside of a few good moments, does Franky get the proper respect he deserves? It's an exception to the norrm post-timeskip. Franky is 4 out of 5 times a joke character or does absolutely nothing to advance the plot.

She already cries while keeping that dopey grin on her face, so it's not like Koala who smiles out of absolute fear only.

Attached: tokotears.png (211x380, 41K)

*assimilates*

Attached: uuuo.gif (480x270, 222K)

>the last op
Holy fuck, Sanjifags are really on their last legs aren't they

Attached: Raw.png (217x242, 78K)

In queens defence, he doesn’t know that fucking force of nature is about to destroy his face. If he keeps luffy fighting for a couple of days eventually, even with sleep, he’s gonna be gonna be two hungry to fight or just tire out and is in his country with infinte mooks. Luffy is going to trip up to mother fucking ferret man and die. Ferret man, the man who killed the future king

>tfw Toko is literally Orochi's niece

Franky has always had inherently comedic moments so I'm not sure what else I can say to really advance the conversation. It's really not that different now.

Attached: i-img600x450-15557694635qojcm10434.jpg (600x450, 562K)

>so it's not like Koala who smiles out of absolute fear only.
Fuck, that flashback was really good

Attached: one-piece-2424329.jpg (800x1154, 217K)

Attached: i-img1200x900-1544838251xpfgyt1268364.jpg (1200x900, 179K)

Attached: i-img1200x900-15448382516v9lpy626135.jpg (1200x900, 197K)

These are actually really awesome. Fuck man I want to see the whole series like this.

Attached: i-img1160x1200-1555458385uthwhr461352.jpg (1160x1200, 818K)

So Caribou is literally a strawhat now right? He even looks like one of Odas original concepts for the crew.

>and he's on track to do it again in Wano.
what?

Attached: brook1.png (213x309, 44K)

she has green hair. GREEN HAIR

They're literally shaking.

Attached: Sanjifags.png (692x600, 64K)

>Pen name

What's that? I've seem the Noda Skywalker thing in some issues, but I don't know what's that.

>the kingdom of nosebleedfags

Attached: Sanjifags.png (508x148, 7K)

Attached: LZN.jpg (717x1473, 601K)

Attached: USC.jpg (736x1513, 581K)

Cute

>Some believe it may have had to do with the mythical beings the two lived with amongst the dark misunderstood woods. The green balls flourished and ever since then, Marimo Moss Balls have been given as symbolic gifts to partners who wish to spend the rest of their days together. With love, luck, and prosperity Senato and Manibes enchanting tale of cross love will endure through time and tales morphed.

>The star crossed love story of Minabe and Senato has come to symbolize Japanese Marimo moss balls as a token of everlasting love. The endurance of the moss balls, that can live for hundreds of years, is a poetic representation of a love that can endure the weathers of time and tribulations.

mossballpets.com/pages/a-love-story

Attached: 1555532288554.jpg (1200x1050, 228K)

Zoro grabbing the finest ass in One Piece

Sanjicucks will never be able to recover

Attached: RFB.jpg (701x1666, 643K)

These 3 (and ONLY these 3) SHs have CoC. Laugh at all the other hakilets.

Attached: og trio.jpg (1122x1278, 328K)

When someone makes a request they use a pen name instead of a real name to protect their identity.
Nods Skywalker though I have suspicions about. I love Romeo is a grill.

Happiness Punch is slightly underpowered compared to actual CoC

Nami sure has a lot of abilities for a peasant orphan, almost like she wasn’t a peasant or normal at all to begin with.

Not if there is a TV broadcast, then it is potentially stronger.

>Lawfujo
Kek

Yes, and?

Attached: 1555173250318.png (358x351, 99K)

>c-c-comfy

V69: 3,147,224
V70: 3,039,487
DROP
>V.85: 2,400,524
>V.84: 2,393,553
>V.83: 2,435,076
DROP
>V.92: 1,776,868

Wan Piss keeps losing fans for each volume and all the fans hate the current arc.

Attached: 1537275534663.jpg (125x85, 5K)

she was originally shown to have purple hair so the thought process behind the green was prolly more like "eh fuck purple let's do green this time" with oda, Zoro isn't into her at all

*boops ur nose*

Hunter, thank you for your legitimate concern for the survival of the One Piece manga. Please note that in the volumes building up to the Marineford war, the same phenomenon as you describe occurred. Then guess what happened when the war started?

Didn't Chopper train on an island with some tanuki during the timeskip?
Pic not related

Attached: Pato_Infobox.png (406x413, 287K)

Tonoyasu is really working for Orochi, right? How did he decipher the message if he didn't know about the crescent tattoo?

COME ABOARD AND BRING ALONG ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS

So far Wano is boring af besides Luffy in prison.

>ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS

Attached: 1510812522187.gif (585x430, 769K)

My nigga

Green's too left field a choice. He had to have thought about why to go for that change.

I just want my pre-timeskip Franky back

>I just want pre-timeskip back

same desu

Attached: what is paneling.png (1752x1300, 2.17M)

Oh god I specifically remember being confused as all fuck by that page. Even know I still don't know whats supposed to be gotten across. Like why is everyone laughing, then one shocked Sanji frame, then back to laughing, then everyone is in despair.

Soon.

Attached: next nakama.png (851x426, 252K)

It's Kinemon telling the story. It's just different reactions at different points in the story.

>not understanding that big panel divide on the right that separates the panels to the right of it from the ones to the left of it

Attached: 1549332211416.png (444x374, 91K)

Just a reminder that there was a literal second by second countdown for Luffy's haki recovering.

This actually happened in the manga.

I want to fuck Caesar

Cant believe the anime man. After you see Aces bounty you may as well skip the whole episode.

Was Oda thinking he'd be a smart and clever fuck when he drew this page?

Yes we've known that for awhile, same with Gear 2nd, he has a time limit until he's not tired anymore or his brain starts kicking back into gear. He can only mentally and physically take so much. It's the same as us, you can give anything an arbitrary time limit based on things.

Hajrudin will join the crew after Dressrosa!
Straw Hats need a giant!

No but he thought his readers were. Unfortunately he was wrong.

I remember Oda old paneling used to be decent now every page I see is a clusterfuck.

Attached: 1552255945705.png (314x317, 17K)

He's technically part of the crew

Reminder that Nami has the best feet.

Attached: [EnA] One Piece - ColorWalk 1 - 036-037.jpg (1600x1186, 416K)

apparently some /toy/out/fag has been shitting up the BNHA threads with Bionicle lore
>one piece is complex because zoro was intimidating in chapter 2, so therefore Haki was foreshadowed and therefore OP is a masterpiece.
Don't forget that time when he made two characters that showed up arcs apart related. It takes a lot of intelligence to do that, AND to write a pirate story without the faintest idea of the workings behind terrestrial navigation, celestial navigation, currents, weather patterns, ship stability, shipbuilding, or any piracy facts in general aside from meme names. A Bermuda Rigged Sloop would be the best ship for Luffy to use, do to its speed and small crew size. Even without cannons and the necessary crewmembers to fire cannons, it would still take a crew of at least thirty for all the necessary rolls. Where's the ship marshall? Boatswain? Designated ship Liar? I myself am only in my third year of maritime studies, without a single class on piracy, but even I know that he has no experience with any type of sailing whatsoever.
>>It's fiction!
>I don't care! Bionicle makes an effort to be realistic, so why can't One Piece at the very least have a stable technology level?
how do bionicleposters keep getting away with it?

Attached: based.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Best girl

Attached: Chocolat_Anime_Infobox.png (562x717, 449K)

>BNHA

Attached: 1446066141657.png (472x441, 139K)

Bionicle is the greatest masterpiece anyone has created, it's understandable nothing would be able to live up to it

At least his panels have art

Yasu is based and Toko is based. What a wonderful family.

at least theres new content

1000 Episodes soon.

True.
Who cares we'll have 1000 chapters soonish.

any good nami feet porn around? Its mostly all boobs and too much cum

Oda's Paneling post-TS is atrocious, its what truly drags down One Piece along with the repetitive formula, there is no flow and it feels stinted as if everything was happening at the same time instead of a natural flow from one panel to the next.

Attached: Paneling.jpg (3891x1247, 936K)

I like OP more than HxH but I agree that Yoshihiro is a better panelist

Attached: 1467201990583.png (199x276, 38K)

Attached: 0017.png (877x1300, 201K)

The dynamic minimalism is almost cubist.

Woah... such amazing flow in the art. How can other artists even compete?

>but what is he besides big strong drunk man. Really nothing else
This.

I was expecting so much more from Kaido.
Legitimately thought that he'd be some cold blooded killer who was roughly around Roger's height and didn't fuck around.
No silly suicide gag, no quirks at all, not a drunkard, just someone who genuinely strikes fear in the hearts of every character.
Basically someone who would inflict on the Straw Hats what Bartholomew Kuma did x10, except this time they're not coming back or they're not leaving the encounter in one piece.

I don't care for gratuitous edginess, but sometimes I feel like Oda completely skimps out on any potential seriousness that he could be bringing to the table.

Attached: Kaido_Silhouette.png (131x159, 17K)

They can't. Most mangaka cannibalize their ideas from previous manga in a masturbatory ouroboros of recycled cliches, but Togashi seeks out his ideas from the wider world, drawing on literary traditions, cinema and video games alike.

>I expected Kaido to be unlike any of Oda's other characters and more like my edgy teenage fanfic
Dude, grow up.

>I was expecting so much more from Kaido
>Thought he he was going to be boring and generic

Thats an example of great paneling. We're led into Rihan's perspective by the headshot of him assessing Maor, and then closes us deep into his thoughts. It perfectly captures the way he retreats into his mind and because are trapped alone in the page with Rihan it builds characterization and atmosphere.

Attached: 1495807058857.png (280x250, 44K)

Based and Boapilled

Did you not read the last sentence?

Not to mention that Oda established Kaido's precedence years ago.
I wouldn't have just pulled this idea of him out of my ass.

His "silly" quirks are boring and generic when everyone else in the goddamn story is the exact same way.

Attached: Jack might be Kaidou.png (384x359, 108K)

What really makes Togashi stand out is his willingness to release chapters at a pace that he's comfortable with, that will produce the absolute most quality of storytelling.

I am beside myself with glee during every hiatus, because, unlike a child, I can appreciate delayed gratification, and the fruits born from such.

Attached: bliss.png (260x259, 125K)

Hiatus posters still anus itchy that they have absolutely nothing to post about?

>everyone else in the goddamn story is the exact same way.
Who's another depressed bipolar alcoholic in one piece?

I read your post, you're upset because Kaido isn't like your edgy teenage fanfic, get over it. This is One Piece, not Akame ga Kill.

>"silly" quirks
See almost every character that Oda has written in the past half decade.

Eat shit.

>I don't care for gratuitous edginess
And
>Oda established Kaido's precedence years ago
Nice to know that you can read, but I think it's about time you start learning reading comprehension.

>Doffy gets introduced
>bar none the best character in the series
>actual multilayered motivations, backstories and plot lines
>interessting fruit and use of it
>exceptional design

>yonkous get introduced
>cardboard cut out bad guys who wanna smash
>pink hair and horns
>lame ass fucking fruits, oh no a chink dragon how original
>no genuine motivation bar smash smash, usually attached to a gimmick like Muh FeeFees were hurt by gaints or I am emo I just wadda die

Fucking hell. Thos series went downhill so hard. I didn't expect these hack characters to match Doflamingo but I didn't expect them to be this much worse, either.

>Eat shit
See what I mean? You're just an edgy little kid. Go home, grow up. Come back when you're over 18.

>Kaido's precedence
I'm sorry, what do you mean by this? You mean the time it was said Moria of all people fought equally with him?

Oda, where is my friend Brook?

Like Zoro.

When Oda takes his story and characters seriously, he does it damn well.
Unfortunately I feel as though the editors are holding him back and diluting everything he's worked for or had planned, if I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Fuck, Marry, and do whatever you want with the other two

Attached: D4qcp20UcAAtdCN.jpg (1200x693, 151K)

Cold blooded killer is even more generic, just go watch SAO or SNK if that's what you want

"Doffy" sure is a weird way to spell Katakuri

Even if this character will probably have like 50 years.. one young and cool voice..

user...strong world is movie 10...

Kaido's precedence was already established as a cold blooded killer, making him to the post time-skip what Rob Lucci was to the first half of the series (the best villain in the series btw)

4 is one of the best, but 5 isn't bad at all.

Can he not be a cold blooded killer while also having silly quirks to his character?

5 is the one where Zoro betrays the crew because of some dude who was invented for the movie. It sucks.

If you're not going to discuss something, then leave.
Trolling for responses with low quality replies like yours is against the rules.

I feel like I don't need to explain it due to the fact that you're so adamant that "You're wrong, I'm right!"
If you've been reading this for the past decade and beyond like I have, then you should know by now where I'm coming from.
I'm not saying that Oda is a shitty writer, just saying that Kaido wasn't what I expected after years of subtle hints, context, and background were given to us in regards to who/what Kaido is.

Sadly, it's just a case of expectation becoming too great over the years.
Perhaps no matter what I would have been disappointed.

I don't like those series though.

No because Kaido's precedence was already established ten years prior, can't you read?

OPBROS?? WE GOOD?? I THOUGHT ONIGASHIMA (THE DARK AND BLOODY PART) WAS SUPPOSED TO START IMMEDIATELY??

fuck violet
marry rebecca
headpat baby 5
kill dellinger

One Piece Character that I want to have as a friend

1.Luffy (saves Robin, Ace)
2.Law (wants to rescue his crew)
3.Doflamingo (laughing Pica)
4.Ace (he would hunt my murder)
5. Gold Roger

Then post this "precedence" you keep harping on about

>tfw nobody enjoys Wano
Hunterchads were right but we cant let them know

Attached: 1536152632004.jpg (166x200, 12K)

Filler arc soon?

Attached: marine rabbit.jpg (480x360, 40K)

>I feel like I don't need to explain it due to the fact that you're so adamant that "You're wrong, I'm right!"
I asked you ONE FUCKING QUESTION. I didn't say you're wrong (though you are because I know what precedence means and I have no fucking clue why you used it here) and instead of answering that question you start attacking me as if I was someone else.
For your consideration:

precedence
/ˈprɛsɪd(ə)ns,prɪˈsiːd(ə)ns/
noun
the condition of being considered more important than someone or something else; priority in importance, order, or rank.
"his desire for power soon took precedence over any other consideration"

I wish I didn't have to choose between marrying and fucking Viola

I don't need to, newfag. If you'd been reading OP for as long as I had you'd know the answer already, but you obviously haven't so there's no point talking to you.

We're doomed, OPbros. Every page of Wano will just focus on Hyougoro, and Kaido's just gonna say "You're free to go, sillybillies."

I hope Kid kills Apoo.
We need more dead in the new world

youtu.be/VKMw2it8dQY when?

Attached: 910-10.jpg (1758x1300, 1.22M)

I know! 15 chapters ago is too long for someone to have died.

Apapapapa, do you have any idea how strong we are?

Attached: Apoo.png (1278x1422, 1.4M)

Wtf I agree with you now

Samefriend.

Look at that uninspired and lacking in flow paneling, how can people read this garbage?

You got me.

This. If Togashi had drawn this panel, he'd at least have included some kind of reference to classic Japanese artwork.

>lack of flow
>water

Fucking hell...
Well I'm embarrassed.
Don't even know why or how I typed that, but I guess it could be because it's so late.

I meant "presence," as in Oda established who Kaido was to the point where he had an imposing presence before even being seen.
An idea basically, one that led to my high expectations.

Certainly one of the weirder posts in the thread.

lmao

So in other words you made up your own fanfiction and when Oda didn't make it a reality you got upset.
Grow up, kid.

I thought Kaido would be more serious though the result of the one event he was involved with pre-timeskip makes sense with his revealed personality if my theory about what happened is more or less true

I can easily see Shanks and his expertise in sake convincing a temperamental drunk like Kaido to have left during their encounter traveling to Marineford

it was a very hard choice for me to make, but we all have to make choices even if we don't like em...

Exactly, Oda's so bad at flow that he can't even draw water with it

>still no reasoning

Paulie should have joined them instead.

See >I was EXPECTING so much more from Kaido.

You broken record, you sure got me by "exposing" me when I already made it perfectly clear in my very first post.
>Kid, kid, kid
You ought to look into species reassignment surgery, since you obviously like imitating parrots.

Attached: huh.jpg (766x605, 64K)

There's no point in explaining it to you, OPfags are known to be dicksuckers who won't accept any criticism of wan piss

Attached: 4ba.jpg (600x594, 35K)

So why didn't Kinemon answer the den den mushi again

I find it funny that the anime has fallen so low, that people are literally beggin for filler now. Anything is better than consecutive recap episodes, for fucks sake.

Attached: rekt.jpg (204x594, 31K)

>still dodging
>resorting to ad hominem

>tfw hxh has transcended shitposting in recent years so you can't even talk about it when you want to in it's own threads

So you're mad at Oda for not writing something he has never written? Why are you even reading One Piece? Tokyo Ghoul is more your speed, kid.
>imitating parrots
I'm going to keep calling you a kid because
1. You're obviously too immature to be reading a children's manga
and
2. It upsets you.

Attached: Go fly a kite, kid.jpg (375x398, 87K)

>something he has never written
I'm inclined to believe that you've barely read One Piece at all.

Is the HxH shitposting getting worse recently?

>tfw dellinger never got to fly his kite before being arrested

Attached: 73730073.jpg (500x3084, 749K)

Yeah, just look at all the super serious villains with no quirks Oda has made. Their precedence was established decades ago.

Attached: Nyaban bros.png (500x529, 225K)

>Reading something and having thoughts or criticisms = bad
>Reading something and eating it up no matter how bad it is = good

It's not going to get any better until they get new content.

Whatever you say, old man.

It's the time when we're most vulnerable, so they'd be fools to not take the offensive while they still can. They know they need to hurry because Big Mom's kickstarting the arc in less than 5 chapters. The Shonen Jump break will buy them some time.

>reading something you enjoy = sensible
>reading something you don't enjoy and then whining about it even though you know your complaints will never be heard by the creator = dumb

>discussing something = bad

Where's the discussion? All you're saying is that Oda's a hack for not writing the way your 14-year-old brain wants him to write.

>sharing thoughts = bad

So, never? Togashi is a talentless hack who can only shit out a few chapters a year and not even put drawings in some of the panels

It's not discussing, it's shitflinging. Misrepresenting things does neither side any favors.

>being retarded = good

That's what happens when you're on permanent hiatus, and you're only reminded how shit it is when it isn't on hiatus.

This is true, sharing your thoughts is bad. Your thoughts are bad and you should feel bad.

Mihawk is stronger than Shanks.

In swordsmanship.

Well, duh

Stop fighting.

Attached: rj289uy4804u98.gif (500x270, 490K)

Retard, what's next, thinking there's precedence to Kaido being a cold blooded killer?

It's fine, I started watching HxH because of these shitposters and it's actually pretty good

Friendly reminder: if you're criticising a mangaka you are cancer who hates the series they are discussing! True fans do not find flaw in what they like. If you find flaw, therefore don't like it and aren't a fan, so you should leave.

Don't enter a thread like this if you can't tell who created it and why from the first post. They set the agenda.

fuhihihi, come on anons. let's just get all along and settle our differences in front of a cup of sake or something

Attached: kahico.png (416x371, 84K)

No! Shanksfags need to understand Mihawk's superiority.

>if you're criticising a mangaka
>criticising
If only was that

ESL-san, you're allowed to criticize, but saying "this page with good flow has bad flow, actually!" then running away and never explaining makes you look like you drool on your shirt constantly. Explain things, have salient reasoning, and your criticism will have weight behind it and be considered.

Hey Kaido pull my finger!

Attached: Pull my finger.jpg (720x427, 54K)

You're retarded, you need to recognize when the author messes up because no series is perfect and you want the author to improve. This is why us Hunterchads are the best, we're the only ones that recognize this

This. Fucking fanboys can't handle the fact that Kaido's precedence was set decades in advance. I bet these people don't even feel the pain of Sabo and Issho's victory.

Yeah, you guys are the first to criticize your manga and not act like it's a work of gospel, lmfao

>I bet these people don't even feel the pain of Sabo and Issho's victory.
what the hell

Exactly, glad we can agree on something for once

Wano more like Wa no thank you elbaf when

Attached: fac243301a49200c2dc3bedb8534ba10.gif (491x300, 603K)

>not posting Vivi

Missed opportunity

We don't agree in the slightest. I was being sarcastic.

Jack is savage
Queen is shit

Attached: 8cc73b98236e21700322b77089a74799b2932c77_hq.jpg (705x750, 287K)

and you're not funky

>how this arc will end

Ah, so you're a retard like every other pissfag, sorry for thinking otherwise

I need to get this off of my chest!

I wanted Coby to eat the Mera Mera no Mi!

please... don't remind me that wano will get brutal... i want to shitpost forever...

This, Oda is a shitty writer who couldn't even figure out that Coby's precedence was established decades ago.

I need to get this off of my chest!

I want Koby to eat my ass!

Attached: kobecca.png (472x516, 261K)

>ESL
You realise that your preferred type of English isn't actual English, right?

I'm a retard because I call a spade a spade? The most retarded people on the planet are those who waste time. Posting in a thread for a series you don't like, just to try to convert people to your series using underhanded tactics, is a giant waste of time.

top wut

>Not wanting Coby to follow in Garp's footsteps and be a macho maniac with no need for a devil fruit

Shit taste detected

I don't need to try and convert anyone, if they have a 150+IQ they'd naturally gravitate towards HxH themselves

>3 billion berries
What did they mean by this?

Attached: one-piece-6885889.jpg (800x1154, 211K)

Do you think the Tontattas watched while Rebecca tied Koby to the bed?

If you don't need to try, but are trying despite that, you're still wasting time. Room temperature IQlets gravitate towards your series just as much.

Garp was an asspull and you'd know if you'd been reading OP for as long as I have.

The Tontatta's helped since Koby's too strong for Rebecca to subdue herself

To be fair I own 35 volumes of HxH and my IQ is probably just two digits.

>Room temperature IQlets gravitate towards your series just as much.
No they gravitate towards series with bad paneling and flow with bad writing like One Piece

Why didnt Shanks have the devil fruit somewhere more safe? Fucking asspulls Oda is a hack

I can't believe I fell for the fucking shilling after the last episode of WCI. They said the anime is now good but this is the same atrocious shit as before

Only Snakeman vs Katakuri is worth watching

Denying it doesn't make it untrue. Your series attracts edgefags in droves.

We said a few episodes were done well, not that Toei had lost the rights to One Piece

Nani? He had a cover story beforehand.

That's because edgefags are the smartest type of fags and can understand the genius of HxH more than anybody else

I just realized that Leo's Devil Fruit would allow hi to tie Koby down with no feasible way for him to remove himself

Koby is canonically going to get raped, confirmed

You only know that because you read it, but if you had been shitposting for years like I have you'd know Garp was an asspull. What's even the point of talking to you when you're so completely stuck in your mindset?

Lorefags are generally the smartest, edgefags just care about body counts and characters having le epic sinister smile.

What the fuck is this thread?

Attached: 1472325090732.jpg (480x360, 16K)

I think you're joking or being ironic so I'll let you be, otherwise this post makes no sense.

"The Cry of the Huntards"

Well you see Illumi, the shounebabbies can't comprehend how bad their paneling is.

Lorefags are the most retarded group of people, they're brainlets who wish they were smart so they focus only on lore and nothing else.

This is the hour when sleep-deprived delusional NEETs and ESLs thrive, it's to be expected

Deconstructing the Shonen trope of releasing a chapter at least once a month

Subverting expectations by publishing only ten chapters a year in a weekly magazine...

I disagree with you, but there's really no point in continuing because we're just going to keep going in circles saying the opposing statement is false, and the statement you present is true. Good luck on your conversions.

Subverting expectations by being bad

Based

Trips confirm.

sulong and snakeman were the only decent episodes of wci in my opinion, everything else was mediocre

Attached: slng2.gif (540x304, 2.59M)

>Say I'm not trying to convert anyone
>Still think I am
Thanks for admitting you're a retard

You're a kid.

At least we can all agree BNHA is shit

>Being dumber than a kid

t. a kid

>Oda is the king of foreshadowi-

Attached: Heart foreshadowing.jpg (2146x1040, 331K)

At what age does one grow out of One Piece and start reading HxH? Is there a sweetspot I should be targetting?

t. dumber than a kid

"Coby, I started working out to match how much you train! I think I did too many squats though..."

Attached: 2652406 - Gingerkon Kyros One_Piece Rebecca.jpg (1700x2203, 1.58M)

It's not about age it's about IQ

Makes no sense since IQ changes with age. Many 6 year olds have incredibly inflated IQs due to the age adjustment. Just because the test says IQ of 170, doesn't mean they suddenly speak 3 languages and have knowledge of the voc of a 20 year old. Dumb fuck. I thought you people were supposed to be smart?!

Will Hyogoro be able to return to his old shape or form with Okama cooking or something? Or hell maybe Law can surgically repair some of his old age symptoms.

Attached: 935 (13).png (920x1300, 431K)

Basically you grow out of OP once you learn of alternate writing styles, like learning of post-punk in music and indulging in that for a while as you ignore better-crafted albums, then once you realize it's about the overall experience and not about how avant garde your thing is, you go back to OP. True IQchads appreciate both series though.

This.

success.com/5-smart-ways-to-increase-your-iq-because-its-not-set-in-genetic-stone/

Godspeed, anons.

Attached: 1466546433342.png (1018x541, 457K)

Coping IQlet detected

A good early morning and Happy Easter Sunday to all of you.

Attached: Carrot .jpg (624x734, 300K)

>similiar eyes
>similar lips
>similar nose
>similar hair
>similiar cheeks
yep I'm really starting to believe this theory. Orochi was a former citizen of ebisu town that sold out his country to kaido

>takes Facebook pattern recognition test
>dis my IQ b, innit??
If you actually took and actual IQ test you'd be scoring double digits and you know it. Probably a score of 60 on visual-spatial intelligence.

I already couldn't last 5 minutes with you, what the hell do I do now?

Attached: a19194e0522019580db9db26c22c7029.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

LuNa strong!

Attached: luffy nami.gif (540x300, 28K)

Name your IQ test and your approximate percentiles on each subtest if you want any chance of being taken seriously by Hunterchads. Or are you too low IQ to understand graphs, why do't you go back to reading your wacky cake island manga and leave the real discussions to us ~130 IQ chads?

Attached: 1555644738015.jpg (320x271, 65K)

>Coby after she's done with him

Attached: squib.jpg (625x415, 66K)

>reading other manga than One Piece
wtf, I'm not a pathetic web

Attached: 1448145074_d7lh07i.png (751x584, 401K)

Okay, guys. I stopped reading years ago when the crew got sent flying in random directions and Hancock got introduced. It seemed like it would take forever for cool shit to start happening again. I would like to get caught up with things before we hit chapter 1,000.

1. Is One Piece good again? and
2. Around when are y'all expecting chapter 1,000 to drop, 2020?

Attached: 4BE8B01E-8CBA-41FD-A086-DE7FDD963ED8.jpg (865x1200, 538K)

Not that user, but there's no reason to do this for reading a manga. Manga don't have IQ barriers, neither do novels. People will all have different comprehension levels of whatever they read. Beyond that, it's just dickwaving from a flawed test to fellate your ego.

>1. Is One Piece good again?
yeah
>2. Around when are y'all expecting chapter 1,000 to drop, 2020?
pretty much

Don't start back up until you see that we're in Act 3 of Wano. Act 2 has been slooow buildup, with comfy crew interactions, but slooow. Once we're near Act 3 the drama of the arc will start. But yeah you've missed a lot, yes it's worth catching up.

If they're not speedreading we should be in act 3 or 4 by the time they catch up

Manga do not have any IQ barriers insofar as a requirement for base consumption, however, whether one can properly understand, and therefore, properly consume a manga, or novel, is certainly behind an IQ barrier.

Although, I suppose understanding such is behind an IQ barrier as well.

Attached: 30751.jpg (225x350, 22K)

Why does Hiyori wear the mask?

Attached: 909 (8).png (1817x1300, 978K)

I did say IQ affected comprehension.

>1. Is One Piece good again?
Depend, why did you drop exactly?

Any good One Piece AMVs?

Thank you, OPbros

Attached: B765FD91-E2F6-4732-A960-0962BC42CCBC.jpg (1000x709, 255K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kEm2nRMJzrU
make this fight looks good

>2. Around when are y'all expecting chapter 1,000 to drop, 2020?
There are about 39 chapters each year, we're currently at chapter 940, so chapter 1000 should drop October/November 2020.
Also
>I stopped reading years ago when the crew got sent flying in random directions and Hancock got introduced
At the end of the day, Impel Down/Marineford turned out to be not everyone's cup of tea (still much more people like it than hate), but did you seriously drop the manga just as it was entering the arc it was building up to for the last 400 chapters? You also dropped it after one of the few arcs pretty much unanimously well received by fans (Sabaody), so your taste is probably weird enough from any recommendations for OPfags to be meaningless for you. What did you even considered to be "cool shit" before that point?

She's crying when playing the song or some shit.

*for any recommendations from OPfags

>chapter 1000 in 2020
Eeeh. Gonna be close. I think it looks more like chapter 1000 will be in early 2021. We get about 35 to 40 chapters a year, and are currently in 940. We're a third of the way through 2019, so... yeah, gonna be close.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgyoSorU5sA

Attached: 30 years old Boomer.png (1920x1873, 1.89M)

Komurasaki is still fishy, i'm 75% sure she's hiding something with kyoushiro. I bet she's angry at her family for abandoning her, and then trying to make kyoushiro the new shigun as a third faction.

Okay conspiracyfag.

youtu.be/u9N-ratTif0
kino

>t. trusts the old lady and Yasu

>We get about 35 to 40 chapters a year
It's much more constant than that, it's been 39-40 for the last five years, 40 only when there was more Jump issues than usual (more mondays in a year I guess). In other words, 9 extra breaks each year. It's quite likely that he's contractually entitled to as much. This year it looks like we may end up with 38 if he continues consistent "4 chapters, break, 4 chapters" pacing , but so far it was never that consistent.

By the way, by year I mean the period that starts late November each year, when Jump releases issue #1

Does Share the Urouge count?

I like the idea of Franky joining instead of Paulie because it subverted our expectations. Paulie was the obvious one, and Franky wasn't. Also, Franky had a good backstory. Problem is, Oda doesn't really view Franky in the same light these days. He used to be this badass roughneck who only had cybernetic parts because most of his body was crushed. Now he's a giant walking robot.

Not him, but we literally only had of half her life in her story. Kyoushiro and creation of Komurasaki persona didn't appear yet. Some twist is likely, i. e. either Kyou is good or she is bad.

Never even finished watching it, due to how shit it is, but I still am somewhat nostalgic.

It's not so stretching though, especially the way oda narrates one piece nowadays. But in the end komurasaki will join momonosuke while realizing kyoushiro is not like what she think or something like that.

I enjoy Franky, although post-timeskip he feels more like a walking meme who gets nice moments than an actual main character

youtube.com/watch?v=RYpY4D_CDmI

So, Komurasaki survived Kyoshiro's slash because Kyoshiro knows the technique to "not cut", right?

We usually end up getting 39 chapters a year (not counting the way Jump numbers its issues). By the time 2019 is over, we'll be in the late 960s. Add another 39 on top of that, and we'll reach Chapter 1000 by the end of 2020. It'll be near the end of the year but that's definitely when we'll reach it, provided nothing horrible happens to Oda or anything else in Japan.

This, though Dressrosa Franky was good (the robot jokes were there, but they didn't overtake his persona).

Reminder that O-Toko will break down and bawl her eyes out at one point during this arc.

While this page seems redundant, the timing of it matters, because people have been theorizing BM will be an ally, so this throws any "can skip defeating a Yonkou" theories out the window.

Attached: 13 (2).png (926x1300, 270K)

Or just shallowly cut her

Will it be when Mommy and Daddy have a fight?

>reading One Piece
>thinking the princess is bad ever

Literally last arc had a princess who betrayed the crew, set them up to die and laughed about it and she ended up like all the rest

How many times do you need to be beat over the head with this

The fuck? Luffy in prison is the most boring plot line of wano. It's literally a training arc. It's only worth reading for Queen fucking around.

We knew Luffy was wanted to take all of them down since Punk Hazard, still if they fall by other means, he won't be able to do it.

Big Mom already go defeated by King

>reading comprehension
You're proving my point

No, that is a bad situation, the people of her village are taught to laugh off bad situations. Things getting worse will not influence her behaviour. O-Toko will cry, however, once there is hope and things start to become better.

We all know Komurasaki will be good at the end of the day, we're just expecting one more twist along the way.

Hence me mentioning the redundancy.

Attached: 1554080831981.png (232x328, 42K)

So it doesn't change anything, all the arguments against "Luffy will take down all the Yonko" are still in play.

Memes aside, her memory plot still has to be finished, then we need to see a No Hunger Pangs full health Big Mom vs Luffy.

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit
There you go

Attached: vivistrut.png (2066x2520, 879K)

Not quite. You'll find many people were saying BM would be an ally without having to be defeated recently.

O-Toko already cried when her soba was knocked down and when Hiyori was in danger. I get what you mean though, she'll probably feel like she can finally express her emotions naturally once everything in Wano is resolved.

So something like realizing she doesn't have to keep the facade since things can get good for real?

Yes, user. But that post was also making its case about that page being meaningful in a certain context.

:D

I'M GONNA TAKE OFF HER SOCKS

Straw hats who got the most """ flanderized""" (exaggerating a trait of a character to the point it consumes them) after the timeskip
>Sanji
>Chopper
>Franky

had absolutely not problems following that page and didnt even realize there was a problem. maybe you just need to read more manga?

I can't wait for them to animate the bit where Zoro wakes up with Hiyori and Toko is dancing around while they talk

>chopper
>franky
Examples?

Yep, something like that. It seems like a pretty obvious setup by Oda to have a group of people that laugh to cope with the bad things happening to them, when the story is about resolving those bad things. Her crying would be the indicator that bad times are over and she can act like a normal child again.

>they used the fucking oden flashback tease too, which intentionally skipped panels
loool
anons, I'm counting on you to btfo these chumps when we get the actual Oden flashback.

Why do you want them to skip the impregnation part?

Chopper literally became a mascot
Franky is a walking robot meme

I mean the first time he wakes up

Most of the problems people had with this page come from Sanji's reaction I think. It makes sense once you realize he never heard that Oden was on Roger's and WB's ships, but by the time the timing is lost and at the start the jumping between happy/excited and shocked/angry faces seems random.

If I pull that off, will you die?

>after the timeskip
Reminder that Chopper already looked cutesy before the TS and no amount of boogeyman will change that fact

Ah ok, so not until she pays more dudes to injure him so she can "take care of him" and steal his strong samurai seed while he's asleep.

nope, Big Mom is done for

If she was, Oda wouldn't include panels of Chopper freaking out.

No one is pretending he wasn't. "Flanderization" refers to overdoing a certain trait up until not much more remains in the character. And it's not hard to see how much Chopper moved into the cutesy direction, as an example he starts wearing a helmet on top on his hat that makes his head look much bigger (not to mention it actually is bigger compared to the body than before the TS).

>o-op fans n-never criticize their s-series!!
DELETE THIS POST

It will be emotionally painful.

what is this logic, chopper is always freaking out
we already have big mom as an arc villain, she's either dying this arc or losing her memories permanently

I'm still shocked Nami/Brook/Chopper/Pedro trusted Luffy enough to let him cook in the kitchen. Even if Nami was demanding a fee, anyone else would have did a better job Luffy

Attached: Cookfy.png (213x358, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gXE50vwEHUw
youtube.com/watch?v=jW7HyNmNQOk

Neither of those are happening. Chopper's not gag freaking out (which is common), he's legit freaking out. Losing her memories would do nothing, she has to learn what happened to Carmel for her character arc to complete.

user, in the most recent chapter Luffy clearly stated he would take down all the Yonko.

bakadata.com/spoiler/japan-reacts-one-piece-940/

He has to be lying, there's no fucking way.

lol even Japan is disappointed on how weak law crew is.

>he's legit freaking out, of course, he's near a yonko, who wouldn't be freaked out? even Luffy was scared
what do you think would happen if Linlin learn what happened to Mother Carmel
>HAHAHAHA MAMAMAMAMA oh so i eat them that's bad anyway let's go kill mugiwara
how he can take down Yonko that already got taken down by King?

>Sanji’s strength is still unclear. But it wouldn’t harm if he’s on the calamity level. I mean he’s the number three of the future pirate king.
Deep inside we we're the same you and I

The Straw Hats were taken out by the whirlpool.

Attached: mysides.gif (200x137, 243K)

As I thought, their general reading comprehension level is way higher than ours.

but most of those opinions are retarded as fuck

What is this 2ch crap, the chapter isn't even out in japan.

>The biggest problem is that Kaidou hasn’t appeared lately. He defeated Luffy with one blow, and then we saw him panic when Big Mom came. Orochi is boring as hell as well. And Momo and Kinemon are just perverted Samurai.
>Queen is the worst at the moment. He let it slide when Kid escaped. And now his subordinates are getting beat up and he lets it slide again

Based nips

I think Monkey God Monkey Reverse Haki Gear is more your speed mate

Attached: 1548678766805.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

It actually scares the shit out of me that Queen isn't even slightly worried.

Which plot elements of the Reverie and Wano will intersect? I've seen a theory that Bonney will come to Wano and make the children (Momonosuke, Tama) older and the elderly (Shinobu, Hyougoro) younger so they can fight in their prime.

>b-but nips have good taste! Unlike the gaijins who only like edgy stuff!
Where are you now, fucking weebos?

Where'd you hear that? That's my theory. Even Mr Morj didn't seem to catch onto that.

He's just the typical retarded arrogant villain. You think now that Luffy got a 1.5b bounty and was named the fitfht emperor they would be wary of him.

nips are the biggest edgelords of this planet, just look at popular shounens where mc unleashed some kind of dark demonic energy

>Which plot elements of the Reverie and Wano will intersect?
I'm suspecting none until the epilogue.

Kaido isn't going to be back until the failed plan to assassinate him on Onigashima. Queen fucking around is based.

It was Morj

Ryokugyu heading over.

>After Shinobu said something like that, he really has no reason to help them out anymore. Shouldn’t he just leave?

How fucking japs can speedread their own manga, Law have to defeat Kaido because he make him his enemy on Punk Hazard, if he were to leave Kaido would hunt him down later

Huh. So Oda's actually been giving them a pretty big middlefinger. And despite that is still the top-selling manga. Damn.

Based

>True fans do not find flaw in what they like. If you find flaw, therefore don't like it and aren't a fan, so you should leave.
Yep. This sentence came straight from the isles

Has nobody noticed that for ages now Oda keeps drawing Sanji to Luffy's right. Almost as if he's his right hand man?

Shinobu was right, Law was in the wrong for having such a shit crew

>has to
It's not like kaido himself will chase him down when he leaves the island, Law barely registers as a blink on kaido's radar anyways. Kaido just straight up ignored him after he dabed on luffy. If law left kaido wouldn't give a shit

because Sanji is a true vice captain

That boy wants to eat Nami's candy

Still, Law wants to establish himself in the New World.

No.

Attached: 929 (0).jpg (1770x1300, 2.97M)

Will sandai kitetsu die so Zoro can take up nidai?

Attached: 921 (1).jpg (901x1300, 1.5M)

huh ? The 1st and the 2nd on the left, the 3rd and the 4th on the right. The rest in the back, that's it.

>Law barely registers as a blink on kaido's radar anyways
yeah I'm sure that Kaido would just forgive him for destroying his precious smile business

Attached: you.png (356x582, 164K)

That's a cover page with an abnormal perspective

In shots and situations where they're lined up, it's zoro appearing on his left (our right for the brainlet audience) and sanji to his immediate right.

The crew hasn't even been together in years without cover pages so what are you even talking about?

What ? Luffy is usually between Nami and Zoro in lined up group shot.

Attached: 113.jpg (1568x1145, 1.49M)

Nami is the one in charge of writing the ship's logbook despite having already others taks to fill, she's the closest to a vice-captain.

Attached: noland.png (727x618, 578K)

So we getting early chapter this week?

Sanji is so cute here.

Oh look, it's right hand man Zoro according to that user.

Attached: 598-1.jpg (1650x1173, 1.2M)

enjoy it before golden week will dominate us again

Attached: c86addfd4a48456e9af6fd02d1c91d64d9e39a56.png (400x750, 214K)

Really what we need to be praying for is that this chapter's when Big Mom crashes the prison, which is what it seems like. We're getting a SJ Jump break, chapter, then regular break, which is going to be fucking brutal.

ZETTO!

Attached: posterfilmz.jpg (1536x2072, 2.12M)

Who is the tiger?

Attached: 526-1.jpg (1650x1200, 924K)

In fact it is random, the order doesn't matter much.

Attached: ONE-PIECE-Z-OP-The-Wanted-Silk-Wall-Poster-78x32-60x24-30x12-inch-Big-All-Cast[1].jpg (800x327, 131K)

The last volume ended with BM amnesia, I predict her breaking into the prison will end the next. Volume 93 ends either on the next chapter or the one after. But the last volume was already abnormally short, and this one would have even less actual chapter pages if it was to end in one chapter, so I predict it happens in 942.

Are you calling that right hand user a liar?

Attached: 775-1.jpg (1478x1079, 855K)

>Sanjispics getting btfo again

What do you mean ? There are occasionally covers where Zoro and Sanji are standing close to Luffy and Nami sitting near him, but it is usually random.

Attached: 139.jpg (1918x1400, 3.26M)

Nami's confirmed vice-captain!

This cover is 2swag4me.

Out of context, Nami looks like the captain's bitch in this spead

Let's be real, that's not an accident. Doffy, Blackbeard etc are drawn with bitches at their side just like that.

Anyone got that pic of Usopp struggling to ride that bike because there is seemingly nothing connecting the front and back

Yeah but Doffy and BB bang them while Luffy is an asexual manchild so this looks kind of comical

she kinda is

Attached: index[1].png (1642x1199, 3.64M)

One is happy, lives in poverty and in service to others. The other is heavily responsible for the coup de tat that sold his country to world infamous pirates and had only lived to enrich his own lifestyle. Even if they are brothers, I don't see them ever cooperating because of the divide in personalities but the connection is present.

Attached: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHb3HBFdwBRZotIG3Y3VCR0dEPO4StmDlPdaq46vP244wA4Zeb.jpg (270x187, 8K)

Is this the most gangsta Luffy has ever looked?

Attached: OG.jpg (676x586, 292K)

>but Franky was a better character BEFORE he joined the Straw Hats. He was fucking badass. Now he's a joke.
He has his moments. From recent memory, I like both times when he asked Luffy to jump ship from Law's plan and go straight for Doflamingo and the conclusion of his fight with Senior Pink. But you're right that he's underutilized outside of this. He's suppose to be one of the mature members in their family because his criminal background and age shows it in the past but nowadays he's put in a goofy robo light that overshadows this.

BASED QUEEN MAKING AN EARLY APPEARANCE

>someone could accidentally sail onto a sky island if one ever drifted by the mountain's peak.
That's like someone getting on top of the screen for Super Mario's secret levels.

>The song contains lyrics such as "from the time of birth, women are actresses" which reflect on the song's theme of women remaining strong when living with their varied facial expressions. The song relates foxes, which disguises themselves for deception in Japanese mythology, to women, who disguise themselves with makeup. According to Nakamoto, foxes are similar to women as they can keep their true feeling hidden, even through hard times, leaving a cool impression. The last chorus contains the phrase "underestimate [maidens] at your own peril" (なめたらいかんぜよ nametara ikan ze yo, literally "if you underestimate, it would be regrettable"), which is also famously said by Masako Natsume's character in the 1982 yakuza film "Onimasa"; whether or not this was intentional has never been confirmed.

Attached: [megitsune intensifies].jpg (1130x638, 510K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XaUiijGP6Bs

I normally don't like kids but that smile has to be protected

>brothers
They're the same person, just different personalities.

Attached: 1555288845549.jpg (850x1133, 187K)

>the cutesy shit with hyori is in fact just an act
based

So Caesar's card confirm that escape from wci but how or where his current location is unknow.

Yep,Oda plan something for him in the future.

Attached: mAeubrM.jpg (491x629, 95K)

Reminder that everytime hiyori is trying to scam men she defaults to the same innocent nice girl act. She did this with boingo, she did this with orochi, and she's doing this with zoro

Komurasaki had a special speech pattern, using the unusual "akichi" pronoun. On the other hand Hiyori talks normally, too bad it's lost in the translation.

But the old lady said that Bongo etc were scammers and we have no reason to doubt her.

Carrotfags BTFO

Fishfags BTFO

Attached: 1555492838041.png (1440x1060, 1.44M)

To be fair, all his SH news has come from Morgans, and his story made no mention of Carrot's presence OR the fact that Jinbe had joined the SH.

>but you look like a bad... not a bad person!

Oda himself has been doing those summary panels as well. I personally don't like them, but for newer readers and watchers, it might be good to give people some context

To be unfair, Jinbe's never joining and will die.

Of all the things that are similar on them to connect, you pick the hairstyle anyone can copy.

Are you shitposting on purpose?

What is your point ? Zoro has a scary look with scars all over the place.

Jesus you guys really do need me in these threads. I was baiting here. The old lady said everything she said was a lie. Nami's only being optimistic about her telling the truth.

Ketchup logia

Fucking Caribou keeps showing up everywhere.

harm literally any of the crew. probably nami. cheap shot her with a gun or something.
that's literally all it takes to piss them off to unbelievably levels, guess it goes to show how strong their companionship is by now.
alternatively i'd try and burn their flag.

What are you talking about.

Attached: 102152.jpg (894x788, 199K)

jaminis changed the line

Attached: 04c.png (933x1300, 377K)

>Retards still think Hyori is bad
Imagine still being unable to understand Oda's princess formula

Well I'll be damned.

What about this?

Attached: bnha.png (1600x1188, 579K)

yes she's bad just like pudding used to be bad.

It's been long since jaiminis were so utterly BTFO'd by niggastream (this + Usopp's compliment), it's usually them who have more reliable and natural sounding translations (the other thing they also have over Viz). Though they do have enough decency to fix their mistakes.

You were explained what the idea is multiple times in this thread alone. Stop being an idiot.

kaido is okay, but I really wish his crew was anything more than fodder with incredibly retarded animal DFs. Wasn't the whole point that he could give zoans to everyone so they would be super strong on average? It feels like every single fodder character could be deleted from the manga and nothing would be any different, they're just there to be beat up like the romans in asterix & obelix.