Seikai no Monshou

>twitter.com/jnovelclub/status/1119707093479690240
Long live the Abh. Our favorite space elfs are getting an official translation

Attached: 7142.jpg (2560x3565, 1.51M)

Well then. Maybe there is hope for the future. These guys known for quality?

Attached: THE LAND IS CLOAKED IN DEEPEST BLUE.png (1280x1440, 1.35M)

Haha! Time to Betray Humanity!

Attached: 1534667572111 Crest of the Stars - Betray humanity.jpg (683x529, 165K)

Depends on who's doing it, ask quarkboy if he shows up
>FTW being used in 2010
dark times indeed

Nice, I hope they translate the whole series and not jsut the first three novels(which I already have as books). And then there is the problem with the author not finishing the series itself.....

I watched this the other day and I love it.

Attached: lafiel8.png (401x506, 246K)

SPACE. ELF. BUTT.

I thought JNC only licensed the latest trashy isekai
Surely their audience won't actually buy this

It is an isekai. Jinto can't ever go back to his home planet.

That's not what isekai means

A quick look at their account shows this announcement got the most retweet/likes. Seems pretty popular even after all these years. Guess they're banking on the old core.

They have been getting some real nice stuff lately like FMP and Orphen.

Man, the LN art they shared is just beautiful. Looking forward to this despite not being much of a LN reader aside from a few Spice and Wolf books. I loved the first season, and despite all the constant conflict that went on throughout it, it was an oddly comfy watching experience. Been slowly watching the second season lately and have been really enjoying it as well. Space elves are the best.

Attached: D4n_laXUYAAHM37.jpg (346x500, 77K)

Seeing this makes me itch for another pure space opera anime. It's honestly sad how space themed series have been pretty much been left in the dust by the industry despite dominating it for such a long time. It's understandable though, as all good things come to an end. I hope there's a resurgence in the near future.

>resurgence
Seeing how badly LOGH was handled, I don't think this will the case for a long time, and tbqh I'm glad for it considering the current state of modern anime. We're stuck relying on Sunrise for now. Gundam Thunderbolt showed it can still be done, but personally I prefer full on spaceship on spaceship action opposed to the usual /m/ shit.

>Gundam Thunderbolt
Nigger you need to stop what you're doing right now and immediately watch Uchuu Senkan Yamato.

I did. I almost dropped it when Yamato was dropped smack dab in the middle of a fucking enemy armada and somehow survived. It was pretty fun overall though.

New anime when?
I need more space elf seibah

I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.

GLORY TO LAFIEL!

Point one. It's elves, not elfs.
Point two. They are humans, not elves.

>These guys known for quality?
It's really mixed. They're known for being heavy on localization. Also for outright going against the common/accepted names for things. For example, in Sorcerous Stabber Orphen, Cleo became Claiohm. Then when people asked them to stay consistent they began fighting with fans.

Another case which they changed eventually was Nyantaro in Smartphone. They initially called him Garfield. They call him Mr. Mittens now.

Reddit loves them however which speaks for itself. Reddit also seems to be who they are targeting with their releases.

>Looking forward to this despite not being much of a LN reader aside from a few Spice and Wolf books.

The Seikai series aren't LNs, they're actual novels. The Crest novel even won the Japanese Hugo equivalent back in 97.

It's too bad the author takes years to release a new volume. The latest one dropped last year but the previous one was in 2013 the one before that was in 2004. We probably won't be seeing the next volume till the mid 2020s.