One Piece

Who is he really? Genuine good guy? How comes he know so much stuff about the alliance?

Attached: Yasu.png (872x393, 383K)

>He is out saint
Sounds like a good quote to have when it turns out he's the traitor.

He's orochi's brother
He knows so much because orochi rambles nonstop about the people that he has to watch out for

Just some guy that remembers the Kozuki clan from 20 years ago, there were many already.

Attached: 920 (12).png (911x1300, 430K)

>sold his daughter to sexual slavery
definitely not good

If he's the last samurai then he knows who komurasaki is and its less selling his daughter and more entrusting his daughter to her.

Better being a prostitue in training than starving

Better to get both mouths filled than neither.

Predict what will happen in the next 10 chapters.

Attached: Wano bingo.png (1247x720, 500K)

Zoro related to Wano

Zoro visits Ryuma's grave to pay respects.
Gyukimaru actually listens to Zoro talk about zombie Ryuma, but doesn't believe him, considers telling him about the sword turning black.

but dont we already know that Kinemon has the Fuku Fuku No Mi, a Paramecia?

He's related to Orochi in some way, I don't know why else Oda would keep his true identity a secret while also having it that none of the Akazaya Nine know who he is.

He's Kozuki Sukiyaki

That would mean Toko is Momo's aunt

>Zoro visits Ryuma's grave to pay respects.
His body is still on Thriller Bark, isn't it?
Why pay respect to an empy caskett

I am 100% convinced he is inspired off the MAIN ANTAGONIST of Princess Mononoke, and that he is formidable just like that character turned out to be.
Pic related is Wano Zoro and his overly friendly friend.

Attached: F9A84610-3ADF-4681-A6AA-963CA2180951.jpg (1280x783, 77K)

His body is fucking ashes.
It's still a memorial of sorts, like the ones in New York.

Ryuuma’s soul is in that sword and it wasn’t “Brooke’s shadow” that gave it to him as a result.

Attached: 7201CC32-4C98-40FF-B486-30884457B566.jpg (360x450, 28K)

Gear 4: Dragonman was pretty much confirmed this chapter with the reveal of Wano's name for Haki.

In one piece, only this character and the tenryubito are titled as saints.

>all strawhats are reunited
I will be angry if this doesn't happen at all. What the fuck.

My bet is on a random ninja loyal to boss Kyoshiro.
I also have a feeling he traveled outside of Wano. He's way too at ease traveling not to be a pirate or a sailor at least.

I still want a form of Gear 4 that's the inverse of Boundman which keeps the size of his arms relatively the same but bulks up his lower half and legs tremendously

>just some guy
>immediately found and orbited Zoro
It’s just like in Princess Momonosuke when Jigo finds the cursed warrior Ashitaka.
He’s not some random dude and you are very retarded if you believe him to be in ernest.

Attached: 87A0CB16-5329-43DC-A0B4-CBB804EFC104.jpg (225x225, 10K)

This will likely happen right before the assault on Onigashima

I expected Kaido to be a Vegapunk tier scientist with a crew full of cyborgs, robots and androids

Attached: Scotch_Manga_Infobox.png (256x337, 107K)

At the very minimum they have met and worked together, otherwise Momonosuke would be fruitless.

Good point, I never thought that far.

I know this is kind of redundant but I'm getting kind of tired of the new characters out of nowhere shtick that this arc has going on. I mean yeah I expect it in every arc but this has been the worst since Marineford.

I thought we were almost done being set up for arc characters but now there's 4 Yakuza bosses we haven't met. I know Oda likes having characters and I now most characters won't see much action beyond their own arc but Wano feels like its turning into Marineford 2.0 with it's own equivalent of Whitey Bay and McGuy and other allies that show up in 1 panel.

Didn't Oda literally say that Wano was going to make Marineford look like nothing?

I'd say the same if his daughter wasn't the same as him.

Marineford sped by quickly because it wasn't a SH arc, the characters while sort of important, weren't meant to be relevant.
Now Oda has all the time to set up each character and their history before the fighting even begins.

He looks like the emperor. I figured he was one of his dragon heads seperated.

Whitey Bay and McGuy will return in glorious fashion in Marineford 2.0.

hes the traitor

Wow, very very based if true.

Can we take a minute to realize that Senior Pink has one of the strongest devil fruits out there? Its the upgraded version of Alvidas fruit. He could have made anything that hit splash like water. He only let Franky hit him as an exchange of manly communication.

Attached: senorpink.png (850x1230, 212K)

Oda says a lot of stuff. Like that he wouldn't ever kill off any major characters.

>Who is he really?
The witching-hour boy

Zorojuro

Attached: Ronin-san.png (198x346, 19K)

Both of them will be traitors

THERE IS NO TRAITOR