Raildex

Tomorrow is Easter Sunday, post some good Catholic girls!

Attached: To Aru Majutsu no Index II ep 9 pic 1.png (640x360, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume7_Chapter_3#Chapter_3:_A_Transparent_New_Continent.2C_An_Opaque_Villain
youtube.com/watch?v=_CVqF5aWARE
mobile.twitter.com/bigfatduck4/status/1119430096274673664
youtube.com/watch?v=G-ETRADY5H4
youtube.com/watch?v=OpoVrIfm64Y
imgur.com/a/6Fg2kdL
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74294214
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have to wait and see in the coming volumes

the best

Attached: [Tsundere] To Aru Majutsu no Index II - 10v2 [BDRip h264 1280x720 10bit FLAC][23AA2464].mkv_snapshot (1280x720, 182K)

Attached: D4LwcLiWwAAVIPR.jpg (1200x806, 182K)

FUKIYOSE HAS A COCK

Attached: 4LQOekrzNcc.jpg (559x800, 103K)

Attached: sweater.jpg (1200x1400, 157K)

baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=The_Weakness_of_Beatrice_the_Level_Cap_Holy_Swordswoman:Volume7_Chapter_3#Chapter_3:_A_Transparent_New_Continent.2C_An_Opaque_Villain

For fucks sakes, how can you misinterpret it and blatantly ignore the walls of ALL phases being crushed to push your own narrative from an omniscient narrator? Hint: phases means plural and not only the 'happy world.' This franchise has the worst speedreaders when you have fucking Jso6 translating for you. You even have it on your text that everything was ripped to pieces. And she can just create a new phase with ease, like how she did way before she voiced that lamentation to torture Touma and use IB to get what she wanted like what she intended to initially you idiot.

And yes, I'm well aware of my autism.

Spring Fes when?

Attached: 1495843088715.jpg (432x459, 38K)

So is there Christian god just another magic God or is he above them since he is from a higher aeon?

Apparently he’s older than magic gods if the implication for Gabriel being Ofer than them is any indication. Don’t know where he falls on the totem pole yet.

Attached: 1555470184173.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

god I wish that were me

Aleister pls respond

Attached: DsAA2JNVAAEnC7i.jpg (1199x870, 100K)

>“The idea of Russian products being cheap is nothing but propaganda the West shoves into their movies. And by propaganda, I mean bullying done while pouting their lips. Just compare their assault rifles and you’ll see who really has the better tech. Same with tanks and fighters. The West is secretly terrified. All those flashy weapons shows are just a way of hiding it.”
Ease on that pill, Kamachi

Just realized Accel is hella cute!

Attached: accelcute.png (1149x709, 988K)

Kamachi should just stick to writing magical adventures and fanservice. Any time he delves into real world topics or "science" with his middle-school level understanding of physics it gets embarrassing to read.

Attached: m2.jpg (598x720, 90K)

based as fuck

Attached: Misaka10777.jpg (320x560, 64K)

I can't believe Satori wasn't satisfied with killing just Africa and aimed for Touma's record. Looks like our unlucky boy has competition now.

>Good
>Catholic
Sorry, I can't do the impossible.

>tfw won't be able to play new game either because I don't have a phone

Attached: 1548385750383.png (992x558, 847K)

Attached: dissapointed orsola.jpg (1024x573, 62K)

>ALL phases
Explain to me what the point of Othinus fighting Touma to determine if she's going to go back to her own world or move forward and try to recreate it is, if she literally already destroyed it in that attack?

Hahahahahaha, americans seethe so damn easily.

That's a German, user.

>The West = America only
Stay in school.

Android emulators exist boomer-kun

As expected of an Over Enemy, whatever that means.

Attached: zombi_thumb01.png (208x488, 56K)

That's how americans think the world works though?

Because she’s an idiot who can’t understand her true desires, that was THE point she can’t figure on her own.

Who said IB can’t bring back a saved state whether it’s been destroyed or not?

He's not a Destroyer for nothing. Not even being on a completely different universe can stop this mad lad's murder spree.

Russia hasn't been relevant to Americans for years aside from being a boogeyman for political groups that are losing trust.

Not being able to know whether she wants it or not doesn't mean she would toss it away. She was literally still thinking about what she should do with it as she was fighting Touma, and only made the revelation AFTER Touma talked to her while he was dying. She would not have destroyed everything including her home, and if she DID there would have been a lot of fucking focus on the fact she did.
IB is only for removing layers of paint, after that you need to paint new ones yourself, and Othinus' entire dilemma was the fact she doesnt think she can make it perfectly again and just wants to remove layers to go back.

Just got to this scene, goddamn I can't take this show seriously anymore. Very badly written fight between number 1 and 2

Attached: topmemeraildex.jpg (1240x1748, 325K)

isn't she a whore

wtf are you on about it's one of the best scenes

Attached: QUALITY.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

>rushed
>cgshit windmills
Sorry, I can't

We can talk about what her reasonings are, but how are you going to refute textual evidence that she indeed destroyed those phases? Granted Touma did figure out she didn’t destroy his world and created phases on top of it, but the text explicitly talking about how she can destroy phases means not every world has been painted over and instead got destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_CVqF5aWARE

Othinus says it herself that she can peel away paint but not perfectly to level of IB. So she does have destructive abilities over phases. Funny thing is that it was Touma who compares IB to a palette knife from the words of Ollerus and still had doubts to its origins.

Attached: soshite.png (918x473, 405K)

>that kid Touma grabbing Aleister's hand at 3:07
I don't know why but that got me.

>how are you going to refute textual evidence that she indeed destroyed those phases
How are you going to refute the conversation she had with "Mimir"? I'm looking at it right now and it's literally talking about;
>She had no interest in what she could create.
>She had to return to her original world no matter what.
>Returning to her original world had been a means to an end, not an end in and of itself.
>Why had she wanted to return? What had she thought she would achieve with this victory? As she thought, the answer revealed itself.
It might be as points out, that she can't actually really break the worlds she didn't make herself. Or something. But she is still very clearly talking about choosing to pursue her original world, there is no acknowledgement that it's somehow closed off as an option, which it should be if she had actually destroyed every phase that exists. But then she also says;
>She held the reference point of a right hand needed to repair the world. She possessed the
power and knowledge of a Magic God needed to use it effectively.
>However, while they both used the term “original world”, the one in Kamijou Touma’s
mind and the one in Othinus’s mind were slightly different.
So maybe the earlier idea that IB just randomly has the records to every single phase change that has ever happened since the dawn of its creation is actually true? Which seems even weirder, but who really knows.

I still love how that guy actually went through the effort of finding all the lines he used on the MAD at Baka-tsuki and make an english version of his MAD.

no she's a good girl

Attached: 1531079718691.png (996x1600, 653K)

Which one of the villains is the true villain?

Attached: truevillainy.png (767x431, 606K)

It's not drawn particularly well, but I like 2:22 with Fiamma having Touma at his back. It's easy to miss but Fiamma seemed to only really respect himself and Touma as people who would really try to save the world.

Attached: 69414617_p5.png (800x630, 620K)

Touma passing by everyone at the and then leaving the screen with fish eggs on his arm kinda hurt

Shin Kaku Gi Kou manga volume 1 comes out June 30

>all the things he's done and connections he's made
>Aleister trying to gather the stars and passing him by
>Hamazura looking regretful but still continuing on his own path
>Accel desperately reaching out for him
>Othinus trying to stay by his side and comfort him
>but in the end he's still fucking alone with his literal demons
The fuck does Kamachi have against this kid?

20$ says the line here is "You’re quite the hero, aren’t you? Are you that intent on refusing to let Aleister Crowley fall on his own?"

Attached: Untitled.png (1545x1080, 717K)

Fiamma is hotter than Kakine desu

Fiamma is one of the most beautiful guys in the series so it's not too surprising.

Attached: The world really is wide.png (1918x1080, 2.16M)

Does Kakine even count as hot anymore? Maybe beetle but his NT6 look is pretty unwelcoming

He can be hot in a predatory sort of way. Not like girls can't do that too so I assume it would apply to guys.

Attached: 1487866639160.jpg (742x686, 87K)

Yes, since he is Kakine rojo and is aligned with fire he is "hotter" temperature-wise.

Attached: 1538737767330.png (266x1200, 178K)

It would be equivalent of calling Byouri or blownup mugino hot, but you're right that never stopped anyone from being hot.

I don't know, the main thing off about NT6 Kakine is the eyes. That's why I framed it as a predator thing. He's hardly disfigured or anything, it'd be closer to calling Gabe hot (which people have) or calling a monstergirl hot.

Attached: ni_r21.jpg (480x600, 85K)

He's trying to look the part of a monster and it works. He's something straight out of a horror film

I guess the creepy part is that he's made out of DM and has no real organs present there at least. I think Beetle makes the effort of looking humanish around Fremea and her friends. Not entirely sure but I thinm this is supposed to be Beetle next to Mugino

Attached: PossibleGreatShip.jpg (580x860, 65K)

oriana is best sister.

Attached: to_aru_majutsu_no_index_74_3.jpg (800x1286, 220K)

>tits and no ass
Disgusting

Better than Protestant whores. Average day in protestant church:
>Priest: hurrr durrr I'm the priest. Satan is evil and will make you all pure ladies fuck men before marriage. Thou must resist the devil, the devil is strong, very strong
>Random Protestant whore: Hyaaaaa my hips are moving on their own!!! Sasuga the power of the devil! It is too hard to resist!! ITS IMPOSSIBLE!! SORRY JESUS, I HAVE TRIED TO RESIST THE DEVIL BUT I'M UNABLE!! GOMENASAI! YURUSHITE!

Attached: Best+girl+_69049cd62382b5bcc818961b3bba6965.jpg (403x497, 37K)

Misaki a pile of shit

>Anyone in Index
>A good Catholic
>Good period

Attached: Maria, Get the Cross.gif (554x742, 72K)

That's an OT15 illustration.

Mikotocucks still seething even now.

Why can't you be as dedicated to your waifu as this man?
mobile.twitter.com/bigfatduck4/status/1119430096274673664

Attached: D4kDotEUcAEDJ9s.jpg (1536x2048, 721K)

Story of his life, Touma try to save everyone but no ever save his.

>Oriana is Catholic
Fucking what?
Fuck you Kamachi. This whole time I thought she was Anglican. Fuck you up the ass with a 10ft pole you hack. The hottest girl you've ever come up with and you have to turn her into a cultist you talentless you hack

Based and redpilled

Will NT 23 be the climax for NT or do we have a few more books before then?

She is very loosely catholic, just look at her. She's probably in it for the magic, but she doesn't actually believe what it says

Yes mine, stuck un her tight vagina.

Oriana is a catholic nun.

Why do you ask things no one knows the answer to?

I am hoping that Accelerator and Railgun anime will be done better then Index III.

>the church of Peter, as intended by our lord
>a cult
>specially when compared to the Angl*cannid "church"

youtube.com/watch?v=G-ETRADY5H4
KEKINE!

She's probably in it for the dicks

The Sefirot and Qliphoth started from Jewish believes and the Christian God is the same as the Jewish God with the two believes branch into different things with Jesus being the foretold savior for Christian believe and he will return to intact Judgment at the last days . Well the Jews don't believe that Jesus was the savior and are still waiting for there saver to come.

If you go into real life magic, then both Jesus and and Buddha are thought to be part of the Secret Chief or part of the Ascended Master or part of the Great White Brotherhood.

So the Christian God/Jewish God would be a really powerful being in this series

Lmao based

>muh church of ""Peter""
>muh infallible pope
>muh virgin mary
>muh confessions
>mug indulgence
>muh holy relics
Catholic church is the biggest heretical cult in the world

Kakine poster went to Japan for Index III trailer?
that's a pretty bases dedication to be honest

>A small cracking noise could be heard.
>It had come from Kakine’s handsome face in that underground passageway he had complete control over. More accurately, it came from the small crack that had appeared at the corner of his mouth.
>“Don’t…mock me…”
>He groaned.
>He muttered.
>That was all he could manage any longer as authority over the giant system that was Kakine Teitoku began to transfer elsewhere, but “the thing he had been” shook off that restriction and shouted with all of his strength.
>For better or for worse, the strength of his will may have been one of the reasons the #2
had been able to climb so high.
>His handsome mouth split apart and his entire face opened and closed like a cheap toy.

Even Kakine Blanco in NT6 is referred to as handsome.

Kakine in general is referred to as handsome/beautiful several times across NT5, NT6, NT7 and NT8

Random girl : Senpai, can I-I-I love you!!

Kekekine Blanco : Your feelings apply not to my dark matter!

Random : Dude wut? Let's just fuck

I can't imagine a fate worse than being kekine

>fate worse than being kekine
That’s easy.
>being Stiyl.

Attached: Stiyl Magnus the “genius” magician!.gif (512x288, 970K)

>implying
Kakine was beaten by a fucking rock too. Even White Wing Accel was felled by its might.
If anything, it means they're on the same level. Also, THREE Innocentii.

FUCK UIHARU

Attached: 65416946.jpg (627x627, 45K)

>FUCK UIHARU
>t.Kakeine?
>t.Sluten?
>t.Kimi?

Attached: 1542280594807.png (183x211, 36K)

When did Kakine job to a rock?

Accel anime LO is the first time LO looked lewdable to me.

Attached: 1555730362547.jpg (421x1160, 236K)

Forgive me, he jobbed to a piece of concrete, not to a rock. Episode 6, by the way.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-20 at 7.10.16 PM.png (552x624, 280K)

>user... You still haven't converted?

Attached: 41394871310.jpg (495x700, 112K)

>Episode
Jobberine = Chaderine when compared to Stiyl and that’s despite him being a perforated Volleyball at the bottom of the pacific or MH's enjo kosai adventures.
That tells you everything you need to know about Stiyl.

Attached: I wish I was at the devastated rubble of my home sleeping in the bathtub. The branding iron is too c (811x654, 61K)

I like Accelorator! I like Accel guys.

Aren’t you going to ask why?

IT is the proto-indo european dragon serpent that appears in all indo european derived mythologies.

Attached: dragonsnakes.png (1514x634, 53K)

>why

It’s because he gave the worst sister mercy even though she was trying to kill him instead of abusing his power and killing her. He showed mercy and that’s amazing. He deserves credit for it.

More tortured Touma soon.

Attached: 1528792730845.jpg (899x908, 241K)

It just sucks that Touma had to randomly show up in one of his best moments and beat him up for no reason other than to keep the self inserts dick hard so they don’t forget who their favorite character is. It’s the same thing with Mikoto and how Touma had to show up and ruin all her development in sisters by playing Superman.

Attached: MPs fate.png (1200x900, 300K)

He still didn't job to the piece of concrete.

What about Angelene?

Attached: 68ABF33B-E088-4D82-A8AF-4C6E6D86CBCA.gif (339x198, 838K)

She’s a girl. What about Saten?

God I wish that was me

We all do. Literally every single person in this thread does. All of ya.

And Index too!

Attached: DvbxyAeUcAAPV2H.jpg (850x882, 105K)

She’s a girl. What about Awaki?

She's a total babe.

You broke the combo. What about Fukiyose?

I don't care. It had to be said.

Yeah, thought so.

Stop posting, Misaka.

She’s a girl. What about Mikoto?

She’s a lady. What about Saiai?

Attached: 71928880_p2_master1200.jpg (850x1200, 219K)

Aleister Crowley – a true saint with marks and blood of The Savior.
>halo
>wings
>turns a pile of gore into human with a single drop of blood
There is only one explanation.
GOD HAS BRAIN DAMAGE.

Attached: HE HATES IT.jpg (481x344, 39K)

Could Saiai fuck Terra up in a fight with Kongou?

Probably. Saiai is pretty OP and Kongou is if she can be at a distance.

God forgives everyone who strays from the right path and has a hateboner for demons. God figured Crowley wanted to slay and demon and gave her divine power

Protestants are dumb as fuck and have shit taste in architecture and music. Imagine unironcky thinking the gates of hell previivled and a of christianity was wrong until luther.

But wait luther still believed in many catholic traditions so he still got it wrong so all of it was wrong until your specific branch of christianity got it right in the late 19th or whatever.

Attached: E35B6A75-2553-466C-9824-C7CB54FA4025.jpg (1078x1437, 293K)

She’s a demon. What about Kanzaki?

FUUUUUCK 545 IS SO CUUUTE WHERE DO I GET A 545 GF HOLY SHIT user ACCEL IS SO FUCKING LUCKY IM SO FUCKING JEALOUS IT FEELS SO LONELY NOT TO HAVE A BIG TITTIED SQUID WIFE AAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1554864482314.png (719x597, 158K)

Himegami is best girl and I have reasons for my opinion
>beautiful
>yamato nadeshiko
>rocking body
>good sense of humor
>funny in her own rights
>deadpan poker face
>she’s basically like that childhood friend that you never see as love interest......but she’s not
>HAMBAGA
Seriously Himegami is fucking perfect and every girl in the series should be ashamed for not being able to compete. Yeah! I’m talking about that glutton one dimensional nun called Index and zappity zippity that can’t stop sucking cocks 24/7!

Attached: Aisa_Himegami.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Mikoto's failure in NT23 will reawaken her edge

Imagine being a catholic and confessing your sins to some random old fuck in a box as if he somehow has less sin than you do, then trying to cover for said old fuck as he goes to fuck the boipussy of some young alter boy

Genkihime is better.

Just give her the dick already, Jesus Christ.

>protestants and catholics arguing while Notre Dame burns and a hundred more churches France are mysteriously "vandalized"
[LAUGHS IN SHARIA]

Himegami is good but...

Attached: Ducs-IDU8AACsyi.jpg (1198x1014, 123K)

Attached: Aisa_Himegami.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

DUHHHHH YOU CAN BUY YOUR WAY OUT OF HELL DUDE TRUST ME :^)

Holy fucking kek

Attached: 1487428064829.jpg (500x625, 162K)

Actually I'm agnostic, but my mom was protestant and my dad was catholic so I'm able to see the stupidity of both sides and shit on both accordingly

Attached: 1545280413197.jpg (346x518, 56K)

>yamato nadeshiko
That would be Kanzaki

I'm Jewish, so I get to shit on all three sides.

Attached: BD91A141-9C6B-4B37-85B2-DA05B9DFAA10.jpg (500x500, 21K)

Better ally with Muslim first than with Protestant heathens. At least they're based as Adolf said unlike cryptojew Protestants

Attached: maxresdefault (12).jpg (1280x720, 90K)

>gods
>haven
>hell
>believing into chuuni 3k old fan fiction
Atheism is the way.

Attached: 1552438530667.png (373x410, 235K)

*leans back on chair*
*adjust glasses*
I'll have you all know that I'm an atheist, so I get to shit on all sides.
Sciencechad btw.

Attached: 1548105213156.jpg (1434x1782, 313K)

Tip your fedoras in hell.

Oriana's doujins are godly

>literal who character
>gets plenty of doujins
>more relevant characters not getting any
What the heck man

>plenty of doujins
Maybe if we were in 2011-13 still

Why did he let her die?

Attached: D4mdFA5U0AANZAN.jpg (712x1016, 80K)

She's still alive.

Possibly. Execution of Light is strong, but only works on a single pair of targets at a time, and if you're quick enough (and know how it works), anyone with a versatile skillset/ability can 1v1 Terra. It's even easier in a 2v1.

In this case, if Kongou and Saiai time it correctly they can beat Terra (ie, Saiai punching him while Precedence is targeting Kongou's wind).

Why did he let her die?

Attached: 1555349928824.gif (800x450, 1.62M)

Why did he let her live?

Cult of the Supreme Being when?
Indulgences weren’t actually buying your way out of Hell. Catholic doctrine says that you get to Heaven through faith and good deeds, rather than good deeds being an expression of faith and the path to Heaven being through faith alone. An indulgence is a piece of paper that says “your time in Purgatory has been reduced by x amount of time”, which is useless if you’re going to Hell or don’t believe in Purgatory. The abuse came from monetary donations being considered a good deed for which an indulgence would be given. Indulgences are still sometimes given out for stuff like going on certain pilgrimages, or being in St. Peter’s Square when a new Pope is elected.

Best characters are atheists.

Attached: 238fc912ce2669cb456979e99c278747.jpg (1900x700, 1.01M)

The best character is now a Christfag.

Attached: 1495359779360.gif (500x500, 107K)

I don't think getting over his hatred of Christianity immediately makes him a Christfag.

I'm not sure if you missed it, but he got redeemed by the big G, he became a pseudo-saint.

You still aren't going to hear him singing Christianity's praises. He's thelema all the way, regardless of what he has to use.

Who is the most /fa/ of the Level 5s?

What a fucking asspull

Misaki, maybe Accel later on with his winter gear

Mugino.

>NOW
>beast666
>NOW

Attached: 1539626798215.png (341x281, 183K)

>banana suit
>/fa/

Attached: A very Angry Banana.png (1600x900, 947K)

Me

I heard 3rd season was shit compared to the first two.
Just how shit is it? Is it still worth watching at all?
I can't read the LNs since I have a strong aversion to the writing style but I'm fascinated by the setting.

Accel.
Kakeine would be a second best (Sasuga) but he is a Volleyball now.
MisaMisa are stuck in swimsuits.
Mugino is a banana.
Gunha is censored.

Attached: Not Gay.jpg (868x1200, 119K)

And speaking of shit he's unhappy about, I noticed he has a piece of every aeon. He's a magic god candidate, can become a saint, uses magick, and recently crossed the abyss. I guess that's part of why he can do that aeon link thing he did against Coronzon.

Very.
No.
Your problem.

Hey man bananas are cool

Attached: get[1].png (650x366, 318K)

They are just yellow peepees.

You could give it a watch if you can't stomach the LN but be warned, it's pretty shit.

Attached: 384B8C9C-5784-4BFB-9939-DEEAA4E800BF.jpg (1651x953, 268K)

>Was a magic god candidate
Fixed that for you.
Now he is a fuck up just like his favorite boy toy.

Attached: MAGIC SUCKS.jpg (487x468, 42K)

Mugino isnt even the top Banana though

Attached: We made it.png (669x900, 153K)

It's almost impossible to comprehend without reading the LN or someone summarizing cuts

OTP. These two are so cute together!

I still cant believe it

Attached: Casual Vento.png (800x800, 362K)

Did S3 kill Purplefag?

Attached: Weeharu no sweets are allowed after 12. Why. FUCKING TOLD YOU SO.webm (1280x720, 2.09M)

Purple

Attached: 1544199078046.jpg (1810x2048, 379K)

>Pureflat

Attached: Fukou-da.png (724x1957, 1.23M)

>purplefag died after realizing s3 killed the chances of new Kanzaki doujins

At least Parfaito-kun made it out alive

Please understand, they blew their breast budget on garbage CGI wings

If this isn't fixed for the BDs the animators have it coming for them

Theres one on the way already though

>tall and flat
Now that's the real shit, God bless the animators and their autism.

Kanzaki stores her mana in her breasts, when she’s low on energy she becomes flat

Post the nipple edit.

>kakine doesn't want his gf to become fat
That is very sweet of him. I wish I had a Kakine bf.

Attached: 47319847321.jpg (1280x719, 233K)

This, they deserve to be hounded on twitter forever.

Cute!

Attached: 4782134876321.jpg (600x900, 60K)

>I'm a retard that scapegoats the wrong people due to ignorance on how anime works
JC Staff executives, retard.

No.

Attached: 1529706061716.jpg (900x1060, 117K)

Attached: 1544199789581.png (1810x2048, 3.69M)

>wanting to be with a whore who holds hands with old men for money

>is now without a job after NT19

Good

Lies and slander

What the fuck???

They simply gave up desu

Thank you, S3.

REQUESTING UNDERLINE user TO ADD THIS IN HIS EDIT OF INDEX III NOW AND FULFILL MY DREAMS OF NIPPLES IN INDEX.

Just like your mother

They never cared, man, they never cared.

I love Season 3 now

all large breasted girls in this series look pretty trash
It looks all out of proportion

Executives never cared, not the animation team

They look fine in Fuyukawa's art but Haimura can't into tits in the slightest

Stopped reading the novels four years ago to find what they did to poor Kanzaki. Somebody please explain to me, I can't stop laughing.

t. Nishikiori.

>what they did to poor Kanzaki
In the anime or novels?

See

Ofcourse that’s going in silly.

>MH
>Enjo kosai for fun MH
>Better then Weeeharu

Attached: 1552575509807.jpg (251x250, 15K)

I like that.

Thank you.

Is Accelerator's personality that of a giant big tsundere?
>it's not like I'm saving you because I'm a hero or anything
>I'm a big ass villain for you to know
>anyway, just go away you baka!

Attached: 1379699479111.jpg (720x720, 49K)

Leave season 3 to us

Are you just now realizing it? Accelerator is a massive tsundere for Touma that puts Mikoto to shame

Her breast reduction specifically. I don't remember anything related to , mana enhanced body parts.

Attached: ..jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

>all of England after sending Touma in with the main anti-Coronzon squad next volume

Attached: OH NO.jpg (600x900, 74K)

I’m joking around

It's just a joke, user. Index III is just complete shit that even her breasts are inconsistent. But she is reduced to simply being referred to as the "Asian Saint" in the latest novel.

Yes, and now I wish Accel was a girl

Yes, he's turbo-tsundere for every character getting the least bit close to him, Touma and LO being the two first.

Attached: 1546789842333.jpg (610x610, 122K)

>“Um? Well, that would be because you and some other non-British forces were showing up. Three Academy City Level 5s and an A.A.A. were there. Although that puny little Imagine Breaker was killed pretty much instantly, so who knows how useful any of that would’ve been. Peh heh.”
>“………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………Oh?”
>“Okay, I just stepped on a landmine! And not just some anti-personnel or anti-tank one either!! This was clearly a nuclear landmine, so I am seriously sorry for what I said!!!!!!
And he "che"s and clicks his tongue at Touma for the last few volumes.

Attached: 1513413.jpg (1100x1500, 211K)

Ah, I wish...
youtube.com/watch?v=OpoVrIfm64Y

I’m still trying to implement puffy vulva for Fukiyose. I’m take another crack at it after Easter

>still no romantic comedy AU
Memes obviously don't work hence no nipples and no Magical Powered Index spin-off, will some enterprising user here take the plunge and make a successful non-h doujin romantic comedy AU of Raildex?

>when user edits of Index III become the definitive edition of the show
What world have I stepped into?

Next add nipple markings in every scene where Itsuwa is wearing this shirt. Even a simple shadow in the right places will do.

Attached: Toaru Majutsu no Index III E02 21m 20s.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

>I don't want meme in my subs!!!!
>but let's edit nipples in the show!
never change, Yea Forums, never change

Touma MiA as usual and If Othinus is also gone they won’t even bother sending a search team. Not the first time.
>Mina told them that everything is fiiiiine
>Aleister's corpse was found
>Lola's is missing but they will think that Touma accidently her
So there won’t be many problems in that regard either. Some state burials and honors. A manhunt for Shiage or Elizard just forgives him. Stiyl might get some flak for torture porn but that’s pretty much it.
>Unless Touma goes full ground zero
In this case EVEREYONE are about to be fucked not just Bongland.

Attached: 1553478271880.png (600x1200, 658K)

Commie would've unironically been better than what we got

I'll give it my best shot

Attached: 1553037936953.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Based

We wanted meme subs, not reddit subs. Gekota and Kekota

nice deflect

t. Asspained GJMfaggot
Nobody fucking wants "milady"

I never watched the show or read the VN but I'm assuming this woman is evil and so is every Christian in the series?

Christians are usually good guys, there's very few actual bad guys, and most of them are dead

Reread my original post you homschooled assblasted retard or learn to read.

Outside of being a raging turboslut Oriana is a good girl.
Her boss is the big bad and said boss also is a good girl but also a big bad.
It’s complicated.

Attached: 3473445634.gif (450x202, 987K)

Nah, both sides have shades of grey. Lots of assholes and good guys on both sides.

Attached: 1549029417998.png (900x538, 492K)

No one here has read the VN.

js06 did

What exactly do you think Jesus meant by Math 18:18 and John 20:23? Think Christian's until luther were just confessing their sins to some "old guy" for the fun of it for centuries?

You’re getting mad about “not wanting memes in the subs” but adding lewd in. Lewd has always been memed here, and people were ok with meme subs. Nobody wanted fucking reddit shit like GJM, which other than how terrible the CR subs were, would be the only candidate you’d be referring to, hence my assumption. Now quit being a tumblr is and either learn to enjoy lewd or fuck off

>read the VN

Attached: SmogDex.png (500x600, 117K)

This is the Archbishop.
Some of them are absolutely harmless cuties.

Attached: 1553454144514.png (2526x1758, 2.32M)

English kudasai.

No, many characters of the good guys/protagonists side are unapologetically Christian (who do magic, but lolJaoan), many were enemies prior, and one character is pretty much considered the purest girl in the series and is a Christian and in fact convinced a Christianity-hating asshole to finally incorporate Christianity into his way of thinking.

Basically, zealotry is frowned upon in this series.

Nice deflect

Attached: 74294214_p39_master1200.jpg (1844x2400, 687K)

>Pisstube version has no tits
meh.

Attached: C cups Aleister-kun.png (580x600, 141K)

I wonder if you can give Saiai a puffy vulva too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Toaru Majutsu no Index III - 15 [720p].mkv_snapshot_10.46_[2019.04.21_00.12.29].jpg (1280x720, 108K)

I wonder if his new body is just gonna be the OG version in a new outfit

He is stuck with Dumbo for few volumes if not permanently.

This is unacceptable

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 8.54.17 AM.png (686x719, 436K)

>and people were ok with meme subs.
No. That's a lie.

I hope so. Lolaster will be fun but I want Aleister to have fun and fuck shit up in his original body.

Attached: kekota subs.png (565x748, 36K)

Attached: file.png (500x600, 7K)

Attached: 676835.jpg (600x800, 23K)

kek

Nigga I can't draw, maybe I'll get bored this week and write something short

Anons, I firmly believe Fukiyose is the best raildex girl.

Attached: 41532489721.jpg (500x700, 46K)

Memes are working. Memes are just the power of human belief, and we let faggot shitposters corrupt it. This time, we're taking control for good.

>Memes obviously don't work hence no nipples and no Magical Powered Index spin-off, will some enterprising user here take the plunge and make a successful non-h doujin romantic comedy AU of Raildex?
I'm ready whenever Drawanon gives me some storyboards

Attached: 1549806502115.png (1280x720, 598K)

I don't agree, but I love her and she's up there with the best. God, I love big fat raildex titties.

Attached: DqG6-NLVYAAC6UD.jpg (604x687, 115K)

Which Raildex is the most gamer?

But I firmly believe Himegami is the best Raildex girl

Attached: 205515-bigthumbnail.jpg (450x338, 48K)

Attached: 1551895801248.jpg (953x722, 137K)

That filler kid from Railgun.

Why is Mikoto so flat?
I really love her so much but her flatness is a huge turnoff.

Attached: 1538063147611.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Back then mass was given in latin, people had no idea of what the bible said other than what the priests claimed. Both purgatory and hell are punishments made up in the middle ages an everyone believed in those even if not a single book in the bible mentioned them for anything other than demons

Unironically Mikoto
>Got the idea for Railgun from a videogame
>Was top tier in VO, Touma had to cheat to have a chance to beat her
>Collects merch

is there's any change index III audio drama will be subbed? since only the first and second of index I audio drama is subbed

>Touma had to cheat to have a chance to beat her
You do realize she was cheating way harder than he was right?

I forgot my point mid post, but rich people basically got scammed

She hasn't experienced the evolution her mother went through yet.

>yfw multiple anons are working on doujins and editing season 3
>yfw the endgame of meme magick is realizing your true will and making what you want a reality

>Was top tier in VO, Touma had to cheat to have a chance to beat her
I guess Misaka was just HALF-hearted when it comes to winning against him.

Better go training for some exp with Thor

She also visits the arcade all the time and steals coins

Do Thor doujins exist?

imgur.com/a/6Fg2kdL

If you think that he gets a pussy when he transform into Mikoto then you can believe that he has a fuck load

Ruined

BASED

>The VN

The saturation still looks like shit

Artist source user?

Then adjust the saturation and repost?

With enough nitrogen cans, most likely.

Attached: 464B5502-53AD-42F5-AEB3-7F13DC811A6D.jpg (2048x2048, 414K)

Touma and Weeharu

Lessar plays the yakuza games, so she clearly has some taste at least

Saiai alone can beat up Terra, even if she gets shonen syndrome and tells him how her power works, Execution light will target flesh but Offense Armor will protect he, and if Terra changes to Nitrogen then it wont be able to do anything to her

Post it.

Attached: 1531701629981.png (503x531, 257K)

Post what?

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=74294214

Attached: 4a3110b01fc24335e2377c34ae172ed6.jpg (5929x4094, 2.58M)

Attached: 1546818669653.jpg (1366x768, 259K)

What is the purpose of this shot?

For me to fap to it

okay

Attached: 1547207339978.jpg (1080x1331, 222K)

XD

Attached: 1551677968536.jpg (1920x1080, 1.11M)

I don't get it, what is the hate surrounding her? She seems really loyal and she just wants to love her brother.

Attached: 6caabe3e0e3a229ae2f74ba23e61817d.png (1584x565, 60K)

Mikoto will die in Railgun against the Angel Dragon, the Mikoto we see in NT is actually a clone

WQ hate is a meme, they're roleplaying as Kyousuke

I'm going to impregnate this penguin and none of you cant stop me!

Attached: Lessar Victorious.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Not if I breed her first.

Attached: 1555320159551.jpg (722x849, 383K)

Casual reminder that Touma would punch both of them.

Attached: 1552150250393.png (1280x720, 393K)

Kamikoto soon

>The VN

/fate/

Attached: toaru gekota most powerful number one esper.jpg (226x223, 10K)

Yes, there is a VN, what about it?

Attached: 1514932294666.png (244x245, 96K)

I meant LN> Sorry I'm not a weeb, I slay pussy daily

I’m a Shinzafag though

Kyousuke wouldn’t take shit from Touma

A lot of people don't take shit from him anyways, he just sort of throws the fist around willy nilly

>Top right
Tadaima!

REMINDER THAT

ALL MAGIC SIDE THOTS (church sluts included) ARE MADE FOR SCIENCE SIDE CHADS

Attached: aru to end of century emperor hamazura accel touma toaru.jpg (680x960, 119K)

>Fish eggs
Who impregnated Touma?

Ayyywass

>Kamikoto soon
>Thug\egma is going after Kamisato to get out before he divides everything by 0
Kamisato is running for his dear life even when there is no danger. Thanks paranoia.
Mikoto attempts to talk with Touma but can’t even get close; it forces her to find another way to somehow understand what is going on.
Mach 6’s her way to Kamisato and attempts to get info out of him EDGEstyle it causes Harem vs Mikoto round 2.
>Touma enters the stage.
>Oh shit
>Mikoto saves Kamisato and his harem.
>Kamisato now likes Mikoto.
>Harem on suicide watch
>Touma cant into mach speeds but accidently AAA’s wings
>Mikoto x Kamisato are running away from Touma as they attempt to figure out what the fuck is going on for the rest of the volume
>Featuring:
>Accelerator as the Great Memeintendant
>Qliphah Puzzle 545 as his adorable but thirsty Secretary
>Last Order as a daughterzoned wife
>Yupiel as Anna "give me the dick" Sprengel
Here. Have some Kamikoto.

Attached: 1543356989478.png (537x709, 355K)

>mikoto goes for kamisato
Pretty sure she doesnt even know he exists

>Turning your little sister into your daughter
How would Kaname and Quenser react to Kyousuke's degeneracy?

Give me 3 or 4 pages worth of script and I'll hammer out a storyboard in a couple hours.

Attached: probed.jpg (950x720, 392K)

I’m attracted to Saten.

Me

Shut up Mikoto

Attached: 5B8289E3-712D-4A2B-AB71-DF48CC8A2EF9.jpg (793x1024, 125K)

Mikoto a best.

Not-red-pilled and unbased

>Catholic
doesnt the greek church also celebrate that?

Uh, the story follows a day in the life of three boys and the girls that love them. Let's just focus on Touma first. Touma has a reputation for being a delinquent in his elementary and middle school days, but in truth he was just very unlucky and get himself into trouble, after getting stabbed by Jinsaku Hino, a super secret plot twist that makes the story darker and gives Touma a more tragic background, Touma's family moves into a new city (maybe Academy City).He hopes to move on from his former life of misery and pain but his reputation as a delinquent precedes him as he is known the Imagine Breaker because of his mean right hand when he punches people.

In the night before the first day as a transfer student to his school, he sees a certain biribiri from the prestigious neighboring Tokiwadai Middle School being accosted by thugs, but quickly realizes that she can kick all their asses, because of her thick strong legs and thighs. Hilarity ensues as she beats them up and chases Touma in the iron bridge and she tries to kick him but he dodges and just blocks it through years of getting his ass kicked. After embarrassing Misaka with her wearing shorts, Touma runs away and hopes he will never run into any more trouble like in the old days from there on.

The next day, after buying a yakisoba bread, Touma is nearly late for school. As he hurries up he accidentally bumps into a beautiful foreign girl with silver hair about a year or two younger than hair wearing a summer dress. He notices that she has toasts in her mouth but the bump broke the bread and it splats to the ground. This makes her nearly cry as she cries that she is hungry. Feeling pity, he gives him her yakisoba bread which she eats after she accidentally bites him. After she apologizes, a wind suddenly blows and the light summer dress gets blown and her cute panties are shown, making her angry. However, she calms down and says she will not have someone's first impressions of her being someone who bites people. She calls them even and she leaves Touma, though Touma doesn't mention he has already seen her panties right after he bumped into her so he should've been indeed have been punished.

I’m attracted to Saten though.

Kill yourself dumb nigger

He goes to A Certain Highschool right across Tokiwadai Middle School and wonders if the cute girl from before will go there, but remembers that scary girls that go bibiri go there too. After introducing himself to the class who's homeroom teacher is Komoe (naturally), Fukiyose the pseudo-class representative (because Aogami was voted in as a joke and refused to do his job) becomes friendly with him and hopes to help him adjust with the new school. He is quickly roped into trouble by Tsuchimikado and Aogami that he has been staring at the girls practicing tennis in the courtyard. Komoe cries and tells Touma to clean up the classroom after class, much to his dismay. Scene end, Touma's troublesome days had just begun.

So basically just EP1 except Index isn't a bitch

Yes, and Fukiyose being present from the beginning.

Attached: D4mdFA9UEAArQt8.jpg (700x1006, 129K)

Is Misaki a girl?

She's a babe.

Attached: who?.jpg (712x1016, 355K)

Based preggoautist.

Nice.

Why always only preggoanon always preggo the girls and never the women?

Attached: toaru laura_stuart_to_aru_majutsu_no_index.jpg (850x596, 76K)

Turn that frown upside-down, Ayu.

Attached: file.png (712x1016, 607K)

Because you don't lurk enough

>filename
Mitsuari Ayu-chan and Touma can remember her.

Attached: 1554138281860.jpg (399x542, 46K)

Not his fault if 95% of the preggoable pics are cute, ripe little girls

Attached: d29cf0146fceaf02333973d67376148253a878ec.png (559x771, 500K)

Almost like most of the characters in Raildex are young girls, weird how that works out in a school setting isn't it?

Attached: 1540159640168.jpg (730x941, 105K)

>Kamisato
>liking a girl

Attached: touma.jpg (218x326, 65K)

Who's that Misato you anons keep talking about? How is she related to Kamijou?

Attached: 1547033843043.jpg (309x400, 33K)

Attached: who??.jpg (700x1006, 542K)

Based.

>he doesn't ship Kamisato and Yuiitsu

Shut the fuck up, crab.

>Tfw no Wifetruate art

Attached: VtSTT.png (800x1025, 756K)

>he ships Kamisato and Yuiitsu

Attached: 1554693182135.jpg (244x292, 19K)

It's already been blessed by the priest

Is Misaki a girl?

Never

Reminder that Mikoto comes in a pair with her pet Misaki

Unfortunate.

Also old hags having children results in autismo

Attached: surrogate mother unable to find a man.jpg (559x771, 331K)

Lad, you do know that we should be having raildex generals on /jp/ instead of here, right?

nice

Reminder that Misaki is Mikoto's best friend and the only one she trusts with her mental issues and sees as an equal. She's just too tsundere to admit it.

Attached: NT_Index_v21_293.jpg (1443x2048, 924K)

why is it that the best girls (oriana, kanzaki, mugino, misaki) have huge tits while the worst girls (index, saten, mikoto, fren, da) are chestlets?

Attached: index_op.webm (853x480, 917K)

raildex would get banned from /jp/ in less than a day

So are we doing this based on that anons scenario, Aleister?

>filename
But do I have to worry about the child having her slut genetics

>She's just too tsundere to admit it.
Which one of the two again?

I’ll actually give you credit on this one. You did a good job.

Saten has been retconned to have big tits now though.

>best girls oriana, kanzaki, mugino
You sure you want to use those examples to try and argue your case?

Attached: 1544200193673.png (634x753, 122K)

Mikoto more so than Misaki, who always unabashedly seeks out physical contact despite being bullied every time for it.

Now that Kamachi is being published in a more adult Dengeki line, will we ever get an ero Raildex novel?

No there's no romcom aspect to that. I want more com, more rom, preferably just go straight to Tonikaku Kawaii levels.
Depends on the method used for insemination.

Attached: fukurasse.jpg (850x1218, 825K)

Probably not.

Its gonna be a 800 pages long MisaMisa sex scenes with an AC sex-robot Touma appearing to pleasure them both, but Mikoto will break it at the first orgasm

AU about the magic gods trying to charm Touma senpai away from the delinquent Othinus who seems to have him wrapped around her finger.

Attached: 1538120351316.png (800x1247, 319K)

Mediums don't really apply.

That's just a smug reaction image not an example. You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel there to try and argue that big titted girls are good. You'd probably find way more success if you used girls that aren't gutter trash. Try something like 545 and Mina and maybe you'd actually get people to agree.

Where's my doujin where Mikoto and Misaki are on the AAA when Aleister activates his degenerate sex magick through it and it goes berserk and takes both their virginities?

Attached: 1538120414872.png (800x585, 117K)

Thanks, Kakine.

'accidental' kiss when?

Did the Kamachiverse crossover manga ever get translated or at least had the RAW's posted on the net yet?

>ripe
raildex full of pedoscum

The RAWs have been posted, don't know where I got them since it's been a few years, from but they do exist.

Attached: 02_011.jpg (900x1280, 267K)

AR has them, just ask whenever they show up or search the archives.

Attached: 02_184.jpg (900x1280, 270K)

Quick quiz for you user, what is the biological purpose of puberty?

Hey it's not my fault if Kamachi makes his underage girls so delicious

Attached: 1546755208451.jpg (900x719, 75K)

Different user than the one who wrote the first attempt, tell me what kind of rom com you want (namely characters involved, otherwise I'll probably fall to the temptation of crossing over with the other Kamachi novels) and I'll try writing something up when I get home from work if I don't fall asleep
I have the link to the raws bookmarked at home, I'll post it in a couple hours assuming it's not ded

Just summon him, if you scream AAA really hard he'll hear you.

Puberty is a process that takes the better half of a decade and its effects may last until the 20s

What was that girl's name again?

Wow, that’s actually really good. You did a good job on this one for once.

Bzzzt. Wrong, and also dodging the question. The purpose of puberty is to prepare a child for sexual maturation, and the ability to bear children.

Second question; knowing this, what is the purpose of secondary sexual characteristics?

Knowing the answers to these two questions, you should be able to solve why your statement is silly.

What the fuck is happening in this picture raildexbabs

KAKINE IS THE TRUE NUMBER ONE
He will return in NT23 with a new quest, a path to power. He will become his own tree and with his flower daughter, ascend to Level 6 and crush Accelerator. Then, the entire universe will bow to him, laws and all.

Attached: Dark_Matter.png (484x802, 409K)

dumb fridgefag

Just one of the best editors in these threads gracing us with another edit.

>I like this character so I’ll praise you
What a hypocrite

Misaki is more tsun towards Mikoto but dere towards the sisters in the beginning.
Misaki later mostly deredere for Mikoto too

Mikoto hopelessly tsundere with both Misaki and Touma. Can't admit when she likes something.

This is actually really good.

>thinking anyone besides Accel will be related to a special tree
I'm willing to bet there won't be much expansion on the third one either

The absolute state of raildex threads.

I’m glad you’re here. Some of these edits you do are actually really good. Can you do one of Saiai next?

Kakine got isekai'd to Haimura's eroge.

Attached: 76214.jpg (250x300, 18K)

Maybe she will be more honest after seeing Misaki and Touma almost die

Damn, good job bud. I never thought I liked Saten until now. I’m really starting to come around to these preggo edits.

>not even a pervy lolicon
That's why he'll never be a top tier villain, #1, or run AC.

Attached: accelerator toaru to aru lolicon.jpg (1063x1100, 229K)

Thanks. This is is Probably my favorite so far.

If anything, Mikoto will be the other one that gets to interact with Clonnoth
Maybe we get something about Touma dying 10k times and reachign keter, but it wont be an snowflake tree

>comedy AU
Academy City has a population of 2.3 million, 80% of which are students. The children undergo a secret curriculum that turns them into supernatural espers and they gain powers such as a Perfect sense of taste, Breadalchemy, Grillomancy and Foodcrop Kinesis. Our protagonist was rated as a level zero, meaning he has no culinary skills, but he posesses the secret power of Taste Breaker. When star chefs and fad diets collide our story begins!

Is preggo user ever going to be surpassed in terms of content contributed to the threads by anybody? He give us new content every day.

Mikoto getting the AAA should be all you need to know that her and Accelerator aren't going in the same direction

MS paint user would be the closest

I’m just glad he does something. Most people don’t do anything content wise so it’s nice to see that he’s spending time to make pictures for us.

Mikoto hasnt given a shit about the clones for almost a decade now. She wont connect to the tree

Do more of these but with bigger stomachs.

Just curious. How long does it take to do this? I wanted to start doing it too.

Yes. And then a hentai anime adaptation done by Queen Bee.

Attached: 1487655995263.png (450x525, 260K)

Thats why I said "If anything"

Yea, but his content isn’t as good as preggo anons is. It’s just stick figures.

Misaki only sprained her back, she's fine.
Mikoto will almost kill her next novel.

Falling down is pretty deadly for people that weight a lot

I’d put him just behind js06 in terms of good content to the threads followed up by Kakine user.

You're right, it will be done by PoRO

It's funny, but he's not close to anyone that actually contributes stuff like raws or translations.

Only if you don't count oldfags like Unlucky and Negima drawfag

you can tell raildex threads have declined when some fetish spammer and an avatarfag are considered the peak of contribution

Fake science.

Higher impact is cancelled out by additional cushion she has.

>contribution
Most Yea Forums generals don't contribute shit.

>who is kamisato user

>make one saten edit
>I come back to this
suspicious aint it

Attached: wahawhawha.jpg (1920x1088, 1.21M)

thats a reflection of the board. I know you fags would just pump out more wojaks and frogs if they were allowed.

Yeah the posting style is pretty distinct

I'm not sure. The most obvious would be Misaka but I also don't see it happening. I think only Accel will be able to wield the power of the Clonoth as he is the one who controls it, is connected to Will/the network 24/7 and has Qliphah. But I think the tree works like the sephiroth and the Qliphoth where if you ascend the tree you can gain sacred knowledge. Right now though it's only a sapling.

I'm surprised there aren't more teen pregnancies in AC since it's a city comprising of teens with their hormones running wild and run by a complete degenerate. Can you imagine the teacher x student fucking going all around too?

Well I was planning on including characters like the Detective, Illness Magic User and Kyousuke being rape-fed, but it might take me a bit to work with that since I don't read SnS. I do have an idea or two though that may or may not involve the fish eggs turning into a loli and getting help from the White Queen.

She fell on her back and backs don't have much fat.

Raildex girls deserve to be impregnated.

Mikoto more likely joining the Misaka network to help boost Accelerator than her actually wielding it herself

Booty shock absorption?

Would her joining the network make the other clones level up?

That is definitely not true from what I've heard about obese people

Mikoto can't join the network unless she gets completely testament brainwashed.

She can with the help of Mental Out

Alternatively, Misaki does what Gensai did. But yeah otherwise no.

In reality their bones and muscles are just so underdeveloped they fall apart at the slightest concussion

AIM DISPERSION FIELDS IS ANTI-HORMONAL HENCE WHY AC IS FULL OF UNDERDEVELOPED GIRLS, WHY ONLY THOSE IN ENCLOSED LABS LIKE IN CLONE DOLLY ARE FULLY DEVELOPED WITH LARGE BREASTS AND HIPS, AND WHY THERE IS LITERALLY ONLY ONE CASE OF IMPREGNATION IN THE CITY IN THE SERIES TO DATE.

Attached: 74301395_p0.png (857x1102, 251K)

Hamazura said pregnancy happens all the time though and he heard about the girls abandoning their kids in alleys

Dolly isnt developed though

Maybe the Clonoth does that already.

Yeah, because she was dead and kept in a pisstube.

Maybe they could pick up her thought patterns and do something like a Dark May on them

Mikoto joining it would essentially be the death of her personality so it won't happen

She will be fine, see 19090 and LO

There's probably a good amount of it, just because it isnt focused on doesnt mean it doesnt happen. OT19 has a confirmed teacher student relationship that has the teacher with child, and mentions rooms that are sound proof students use to get away from adult eyes, then there's all the child errors in the city and you can piece together that its probably happening.

How could an anime secondary do that

Are you sure about that?

Attached: 1543772.jpg (424x600, 92K)

I suppose I did jump the gun in assuming a guy who constantly tries to push the same agenda would at least be a regular and not just a secondary

Which one? There's like three of them.

Attached: Accel1909010046.jpg (3146x6140, 1.71M)

Manhands on these girls.

>comparing preggoanon and Js06
>no mention of Kamisato user
>people keep on asking shit that anyone who read the novels would know
Literally 90% newfags. Index III finally killed raildex threads.

Mikoto is the reason this franchise is a franchise, I didnt believed this at first, but then I took the biripill

It's fine, we're gonna be dead for some months now, anons can take a break and come back not being retards

Hey, I mentioned him. Just because we have a few newfags doesnt mean everyone is

Can you give me a run down on these guys?

This. If Kamachi was smart he would create a Misaka-esque character in every novel he writes, also give Hamazura a Misaka clone so people will care more about his struggles.

Arata = Amata.
>In another world I will become the Horrific Mangaka of VENGENCE!

Attached: He got the last laugh..png (372x382, 137K)

>Would her joining the network make the other clones level up?
>Maybe they could pick up her thought patterns and do something like a Dark May on them

I was more speaking in terms of Mikoto adding her calculation power into the network to boost it rather than her active consciousness into it.

Clones have never known being without the network. They can restrict information from it, but often choose what to share (Worst mentioned that LO was the type that shared often which leads to "backups"). Some might like LO share more than others like 19090 (who got heart.exe installed) and what hiding the fact that she was dieting to gain an advantage in the toumabowl.

On the other hand Mikoto has been an individual her entire life. No way she would open her mind/ego/heart to all the sisters. Same as how WILL described Worst as someone akin to a hacker in the network. She CAN contribute or merge consciousness, but doesn't. Often she just uses it to take information. Mikoto likely more so doesn't want to join consciousness. It would be awkward and unpleasant for someone who's had their individuality/privacy to be completely opened up.

With that said, sisters would probably have a leap if Mikoto did open up. But just because you open yourself up doesn't mean they are her or she them. All the L5s have very distinct personalities/egos/emotions (often to extremes) which are the reasons why they reached L5 to begin with.

Attached: to aru toaru misaka accelerator mega milk.jpg (500x611, 249K)

>I was more speaking in terms of Mikoto adding her calculation power into the network to boost it rather than her active consciousness into it.
Mikoto is a brainlet, she'd take away calculation power instead of adding on it

>Tsk, I'm only saving you because I need your calculation power
>I'm a evil villain to you sisters you know
>Just shut up, brat
>So troublesome. *proceeds to do it anyways
Fixed for near actual quote accuracy.

anime only fag here. someone explain why people whe shipping uiharu and #2? And no i wont read the LN fuck off

>Mikoto is a brainlet, she'd take away calculation power instead of adding on it

Here's your (you). Not go eat glue in the corner by yourself.

Attached: I was only pretending to be retarded animu.jpg (680x436, 69K)

Just read the VN

Attached: toaru true number one kakine esper.png (509x467, 55K)

>136
>hover hand over sister you just caught

Ayyyyy hose Incelerator memes too real.

She can't even do her homework user

shes so perfect. i cant believe hamazura went for broken parts instead of this.

It's purely based on Kakine overpowering her during that scene.

Broken parts or not she got something Saiai hasn't

Attached: 1555557497418.jpg (1000x1031, 350K)

Kek, I bet that detail won't end up in the anime.

>Can't admit when she likes something.
She's 13-14 years old and Touma is literally her very first crush/love. It's not all that surprising. She's getting better though.

He cares for her but she reminds him of Accel so he can't chose her.

Attached: Anime-ToAru-Accelerator-Kinuhata-Saiai-2319722.jpg (1194x895, 233K)

Hamazura's said his type is shortstack, so Accel better hide 545 from him

Yeah she's the best. I hope one day when Kamachi stops being a hack he'll create a spinoff with her as the main character

I'm gonna mindbreak mugino by making her inflate her own belly with her own grool

Attached: 17110942_p0.jpg (1500x1500, 326K)

Saiai kinda looks like Mikoto but Kamachi had him go Shitkou instead of Bestai

It's just a silly crackship that's being going on for years. It makes no sense.

So when will Mikoto figure out that magic exists?

She already figured out there's another system. She just doesn't know jackshit about it

do other threads have their assigned preganon or are we the blessed few?

Read the LN anyway

When Nuada comes out of WR to get his arm and tutors her

You mean Tezcatlipoca and then his Mexican genes act up and tutors her

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Read the LN.

Attached: 1495321302844.jpg (1024x576, 160K)