Anyone else dropping JoJo after this hack writing?

Anyone else dropping JoJo after this hack writing?

Attached: Risotto.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

>he hasnt even arrived to GER and already planning on dropping
heh

Attached: 23140d1.jpg (828x820, 28K)

I expected the first waves of drops to come here. The next wave will be when Polnareff appears and Doppio becomes Diavolo. The last wave will be when Giorno pierces himself with the arrow and makes Golden Experience Requiem.

you mean science?

He threw the knives at Narancia
it wasn't chance it was a gambit

I dropped Jojos because the art is too homosexual

Are animeonlies still upset about this but kept watching after Star Platinum could suddenly stop time and GE could suddenly heal people?

He was the one that pointed out that Aerosmith was in the area. He was stupid enough to forget that Aerosmith can detect breathing so it was his own fault

I dropped jojo because of the cancerous fan base

Attached: 15555216773.jpg (542x474, 27K)

Lol how do you make it to Part 5 and then suddenly realize the writing is poor

What hack writing? This is probably the most logically sound fight in the entire part, if not the series. That's why it's praised to high hell

>cancerous fan base
But the Jojo fanbase if probably one of the least toxic fanbases there is.

Why not just turning blood in the heart or another vital organ into blades?

Nah it's almost as cancerous as the DMC fanbase

>one of the least toxic fanbases there is

Attached: 15552658485.png (500x500, 296K)

>2 fanbases that are filled with insufferable literal faggots
Yea I can believe it. Real shame.

When did JoJo NOT have hack writing?

if you think this is hack writing how did you mange to watch jojo this long?

Jojotard detected

How bad is the DMC fanbase? Legit curious here.

thats fucking retarded

Problem isnt the scalpels but how winner is decided by who got less cocky, risotto knew about aerosmith and could have killed doppio much sooner but instead gets too cocky like every other minor villain and loses

most cancerous fanbase on Yea Forums

For starters, you can't make a thread without it getting infested by fujos who want to see MC's fuck each other. God forbid you try to talk about the video game in the video game thread.

That sounds like a lot of fanbases. Nier Tomato and XB2 come to mind.

Where have you been the last four parts?

Jojofag detected

Jojo fans are autistic sure, but cancerous? Eh, I've seen way worse.

I seriously doubt it can be any worse than anything else in that cesspit of a board. It's bound to be better just by virtue of its members being older on average.

Maybe, but I've never been a thread for those games. The threads are infested with these fags and you're lucky to find a discussion on gameplay in one of them. Which is a shame to see since gameplay is DMC's, and especially 5's, strong point.

What's the problem? Bossu threw the scapels at Narancia, Narancia concluded that the reading was a threat and shot first. Did you not read the last line of the episode?

Doppio was too omoshiroi to Risotto to kill off that quickly.

Attached: a90.jpg (512x512, 72K)

The animation was so bad this week.

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

BASED

>filled with reddit-tier faggots who think it’s not utter garbage
Lol

It was the first time that there was actual animation.

is there any big fanbase that isn't terrible?

>being so closeted that some bros being physical with each other triggers you so bad

Attached: Kira_calculating.png (715x619, 662K)

Not exactly. Nero could have insta killed Doppio at any time and only lost because he was trying to get info.

And there were multiple times Diavolo could have came out and used the time erase ability but just fucking didnt