God TTGL is shit

God TTGL is shit

Attached: ttgl.jpg (423x600, 146K)

*the shit

B8

As all Imaishi trash is.

>go in expecting a rad mecha show, going by the years of hype I've endured hearing about it here
>get meandering, over-the-top and fanservice heavy immature wank instead

Attached: 1351478759487.jpg (500x413, 26K)

Everything is shit and everything comes from shit

no u

Attached: 111.jpg (235x448, 36K)

there are a lot of things that get overhyped by the perpetual teen. let me warn you about some of the others so you can avoid them
>texnolyze
>lain
>ergo proxxy
>cowboy bebop
>samurai champloo
>aria
>made in abyss
>madoka magica
>girls und panzer
>steins;gate
>k-on
>samurai flamenco
>claymore
>hibike euphonium
>eureka 7
>FLCL
>ghost in the shell
>FMAB
>monogatari
>everything by shaft in general
>mononoke
>space dandy
>yuru yuri
>trigun
>baccano
>darker than black
>psycho pass
>planetes
>maid dragon
>monster

you're welcome

dead leaves, kill la kill, and panty & stocking are okay. but yeah wipe me arse with the rest of his shit.

>x is shit
Where are these 14 years old coming from?

being fourteen is thinking every series where something happens that you don't expect is the most incredible and unique thing ever despite the fact that you've only watched around thirty series

Nothing wrong with yuru yuri if you read the manga and aren't a dogakobo cocksucker.

I enjoyed it when it was released, but I've since tried to rewatch it and have not enjoyed it. I didn't care for it before the timeskip, and I wasn't able to get beyond it on the rewatch.

I don't think it's shit but it hasn't stood up as well as I'd hoped.

What was the meme about the budget? >80% ?

Getting tired of faggots coming 10+ years after an anime classic has ended, after the fanfare, after countless analysis, and after how other anime has ripped tropes and plot point to put in their own show in the past 10 years, the faggots have to call it shit because they see it as unoriginal or not as good as this other show that clearly took qualities from it.

I hated TTGL when it aired and I still hate it now.

Is that way you keep spamming these threads? Can't be healthy.

>do the opposite of what Yea Forums says

I have never made a TTGL thread and I never will.

Yet you're here almost every time I come across these threads, with the exact same posting style. Pretty sad to be so obsessed with one show over a decade later.

Hey look, it's how I feel about Death Note.

Flcl > Eva > ttgl = abenobashi

No I'm just a hikki with nothing but time on my hands so when I see these threads I post in them. I'm sorry that bothers you.

Lain is based. Fuck you, guy.