JoJo: Vento Aureo

hello! :DD

Attached: 1555704184341.jpg (107x112, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17848322
youtube.com/watch?v=fkZwhTeGk4Q
twitter.com/Enuma00KQ/status/1119277247657963521
livescience.com/15899-drinking-blood-safe.html
drive.google.com/file/d/1AKj3snPe3-P8_lgvdqhtriR27mM9OZNg/view
youtube.com/watch?v=yKnbj3l3xYA
youtube.com/watch?v=KdTRGYQ00Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=mouHkqkh9G0
youtube.com/watch?v=2QzY6obwBas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HI

Attached: 1555704324218.png (117x104, 25K)

I WANT TO FUCK DOPPIO

Attached: tumblr_ojtsf8To9C1tc1kmmo6_250.png (200x200, 82K)

Bloodbourne ripoff

Cute

Attached: c4d1c32e46826bd2e94b88056f82ff77dd22488ef4643a732e6b630cfef3f52c.jpg (1024x745, 287K)

Narancia a fuck

Attached: 1552668205224.png (529x489, 278K)

Honestly, after seeing it animated, I dare say that Metallica is the best Stand of Part 5. Even better than Sex Pistols.

Araki

Prepare for the faggot mods to delete this because it was linked to

DIO by far.

Almost every single thing Koyasu says is iconic.

Miyuki Sawashiro

one of the best episodes yet.

Narancia deserved to die and left unmourned.

Koyasu, but I love Kamina boss and Risotto

There have been so many great VAs, but I think DIO really does deserve the title

>there's only 4 grams of iron inside of a human body which comes down to about 2 iron nails at most
>Risotto conjures shitload of razor blades, needles and a pair of fucking scissors out of Doppio's blood

Attached: 1547821082296.jpg (184x181, 24K)

have you lost your mind, Trish?

Narancia's fucking BASED.

Literally saved not only Doppio, but also the entire gang.

Can we all agree that Narancia is the 2nd biggest MVP in Bruno's squad after Giorno?
>Giorno
4 kills + beat Bruno, Koichi and saved Fugo/Abbachio, Mista, Bruno, Mista & Narancia
>Narancia
4 kills + saved Giorno & then Doppio/Diavolo/Abbachio/Bruno/Giorno/Mista/Trish
>Bruno
2 kills + beat Squidward
>Mista
1 kill (didn't attack him tho... but he did help with Ghiaccio a little, so let's count Carne as a kill) + beat Justman
>Trish
1 kill
>Fugo
1 kill, with Giorno guiding him
>Abbachio
0 kills lmao

Risotto >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Narashit

Imagine a world without Narancia.

Attached: 7.jpg (1100x727, 137K)

Toshiyuki Morikawa

Attached: BITES THE DUST.webm (852x480, 2.99M)

jojo characters have way more blood than normal humans but really araki just took liberties

Reeeeeeee

Attached: dopp.webm (1280x720, 2.44M)

There is a very simple explanation for that, Metallica is having sex inside his blood and creating more iron out of it. Since we've had Stands that could create fire and ice, there's no reason why he couldn't make more iron out of iron also.

>Trish 1 kill
She didn't kill BIG

I really liked Pucci's voice in ASB. I hope they get a similar voice actor for the anime, since most game actors don't get brought over to the anime. Except for Okuyasu and someone else, I believe.

Attached: Bath_Messenger_IS.jpg (1920x1080, 774K)

>A world without Narancia
>Giorno's Dream is never fulfilled

anime only fags

dont see why Diavolo keeps donuting when one of those punches to the head would be instakill, guess he likes being dramatic

Based. Giorno is shit

That was so fucking fluid, what the hell. PLEASE DP HAVE THIS LEVEL OF ANIMATION FOR THE LAST FEW EPS

Yes, retard. Manga didn't have voice actors.

Attached: 1554993223587.png (262x270, 75K)

wtf I hate narancia now

> Anime only fags
He's asking for voice actors you braindead subhuman, how is calling someone an anime only an insult in that case? I really liked Valentine's actor in ASB but I still prefer Koyasu by virtue of him managing to be so consistently good throughout three entire seasons whereas the ASB VAs only had to do a few voice snippets.

Doppio is cute!

Attached: 1555701972061.jpg (662x960, 135K)

Dodging a blow to the head is way easier than doing that with your torso, and since KC is can punch through both he chooses not to take any unnecessary risks.

How does his tongue feel

>not looping the flailing arms without the smash to make him look autistic

>Narancia over Mista
>cool stand with personality
>is not retarded, actually is a bro, not pissy like the skirted gay
>his fights are way more interesting

>consistently good
He has one voice and it's the only voice he uses, no range whatsoever, sounds like dio in all his roles.

Narancia says dumb things, but he rarely does dumb things.
Mista however does brainlet shit all the time. He is dumbest guys in gang, not Narancia

doppio looks 100x better with his hair like this

Attached: 1553495529487.png (645x509, 504K)

Narancia isn't gay, he hates homosexuals (see: Clash and Talking Head)

But otherwise you're right Mistachad >>>>>>>> Narancia

Do you actually think Bruno's squad would have been better of without Narancia?

strawpoll.me/17848322
strawpoll.me/17848322

prove it

Good thing we're talking about JOJO, a series where the only role he voices is DIO.

>He isn't mentally ill enough that he can hear voices in his head reading the character lines

Look at this fag and laugh.

Narancia is dumber, Mista is just laid back

Ahbloobloo, I asked what for favourite voices in jojo, not favourite voice actors who are in jojo

Attached: 1551193878024.gif (500x281, 639K)

Where does Doppio's actual name, Vinegar, ever get mentioned

If they didn't have Narancia, then there would be no one to defeat Talking Head & Clash and no one to defeat Metallica.

Ay they actually did that cover

The rest of the team can beat them easily

>muh range
If you have a voice as kino as Koyasu's then you don't need range.

Attached: images.jpg (800x450, 82K)

Mista almost managed to kill entire team by completely playing into Talking Heads, weakest stand in this part.
Narancia never got close to this level of dangerous sabotage.
Not even talking about constantly catching bullets from his own gun

It's a cartoon it's not super realistic

This. I have a range of voices but all of them are shit in comparison to any natural born VA's.

he has the gayest outfit in the crew, has girly manners and besides many closeted gays are homophobic.
but the dance scene on the boat is nice, i'll give him that. forgot to say it.
also specify 1 (one) anti-gay scene or remark in the fight vs talking head and clash.

Everyone was retarded in Talking Heads, including Narancia
getting shot by his own bullets is part of his 4d chess, brainlet

Only Narancia can beat Metallica easily.

Bruno could maybe beat him because he's undead and doesn't need to breathe, but if Metallica cut off his undead limbs, Sticky Fingers couldn't punch.
Giorno could only win if Araki gave him a new asspull power there and then.
Mista's bullets are made out of metal, so he is worthless.
Abbachio and Trish wouldn't even get in range.

Narancia was the ONLY one who could beat Metallica 100%.

Attached: 1555641602956.jpg (211x270, 39K)

I definitely didn't like Doppio as much in the manga as I do now, his voice really adds a lot and goddamn the animation on his freakout was 10/10.
Too bad 80% of Greenday/Oasis will be QUALITY now.

It's possible they're hollow with EXTREMELY thin walls.

>Giorno could only win if Araki gave him a new asspull power there and then.
This would happen. They don't need Narancia

Who in La Squadra would beat Diavolo 1v1?

I think Ghiaccio would make quick work of him even if Diavolo was using KC at full power. A highly durable body suit with a very powerful AoE effect seems like a hard counter to KC.

>boss not breathing
How is he still alive?

>Narancia can beat Purple Haze
>Narancia can beat Metallica

Damn, I had never thought about it but his stand is broken

Giorno would fucking need GER.

"Stop holding him like that, I hate faggots"
I dunno, this line was pretty unambiguous

When Doppio changed to Diavolo, his physical state also changed, he gained muscle mass, etc, so he regained a tiny bit of oxygen in his body (but it was still not being carried in his blood stream so he didn't breathe out CO2).

Giorno is actually started to question why Narancia is acting so weird , but was constantly interrupted by Mista.

rissotto

>no one to defeat Metallica
Didn't Risotto only figure out that Doppio was a stand user because he heard Aerosmith? Wouldn't he just get killed sooner?

100%, he was brought to life super nicely in the anime. I think most of us can agree that Doppio/Diavolo so far have been a lot better in the anime?
Also people said the same about White Album being QUALITY after Grateful Dead got adapted perfectly, we have a recap episode after next week's ep so I have complete faith Green Day/Oasis and all the eps towards the finale will be good

>Who in La Squadra would beat Diavolo 1v1?

Fromm 100% guaranteed kill, going down...

>Illuso's Man in the Mirror
THE ACTUALLY MOST OVERPOWERED STAND OF PART 5, but double digit IQs refuse to accept it

>Ghiaccio's White Album
All he needs to do is freeze everything around him, starting with himself, and then continue freezing until KC is frozen also. King Crimson cannot punch through both the ice around White Album and White Album instead. He can run, but he can't dodge, the ice would eventually find him.

>Risotto's Metallica
If he knew Diavolo's identity, then he has a guaranteed instakill just from a sneak attack. The only way Diavolo could possibly avoid it is if he knew Risotto learned his identity, but even then his life as a Mafia boss would be basically over, as Diavolo himself admitted. But even if they fought straight up, Metallica could probably win if they fought in an open ended space, because its range is superior.

>Prosciutto's Grateful Dead
Again, comes down to range and how long it would take for Diavolo to reach him. Considering that KC's donut range is 2m and Grateful Dead's range covers an entire fucking train, it's quite likely that Prosciutto would win. Grateful Dead is also the one stand in the Hitman Team that could possibly kill Diavolo just by accident.

>Formaggio's Little Feet
Unlike the above, Formaggio would need to do a sneak attack, by dropping a miniature car in his drink or something without Diavolo noticing. Alternatively, he could do a suicide attack and undo it after KC donuts him.
>Pesci's Beach Boy
Depends entirely on whether he could hit Diavolo before King Crimson erases time. Then it depends on how Beach Boy would act during erased time. Does the hook automatically keep going under his skin, even in erased time? If yes, then Dia Volvo is dead. If no, then Pesci can't kill him.

It's hard to predict what Babyhead homunculus made of Boss blood would be capable of

youtube.com/watch?v=fkZwhTeGk4Q

>figures out the enemy stand makes him say the opposite of what he wants to say
>can't try to say "the friendly stand makes me say exactly what i mean" to reverse it
>not the most brainlet in JoJo

>Didn't Risotto only figure out that Doppio was a stand user because he heard Aerosmith? Wouldn't he just get killed sooner?
Doppio would probably job and reveal it anyway.

I see, Nero has become Diavolo.

Attached: 1537920961353.png (313x292, 228K)

okay that makes sense

t. speedreader

not this shit again, i've said it and i'll do it again
>literally saves the boss

Attached: luca.png (960x444, 300K)

I think this is the only time it's mentioned?

Attached: a5204cddadfe1c0ecfb1aafba2df0cdf9a5a78da_504768_1739_1327.jpg (705x620, 158K)

If they had Diavolo's blood, Diavolo would probably kill himself already.

Aerosmith's big issue is that it offers Narancia no defense whatsoever, it's all offense..

Got three knives flying your way? too bad your stand is not a punchghost and can't deflect them.

Only shitters needs to have ranges. True kings only need one

The moment Illusio brings Doppio in the mirror world it's game over

Just shoot the knives.

part 5 is the only one i'm anime-onlying.

How did Bossu know this is what Doppio saw since Doppio didn't answer when Bossu asked him what the vision was?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 27 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.37.jpg (1280x720, 464K)

Saving the boss is worth it if it means saving Doppio also. And saving the rest of Bruno's squad. Remember, unlike with Doppio, Risotto wouldn't fuck around. If it weren't for Naranacia, he could just walk up to them and straight up materialize razors in their brains. Zombruno could probably survive it, since he's not using his brain anyway, but Giorno/Abba/Mista = all dead.

When Doppio is out cold, Diavolo can read his memories.

>Narancia prevents Risotto from killing main villain
>Jolyne prevents Weather from killing main villain

Same energy

I think a really good artfag drew that

Attached: 1555131851387.jpg (1100x1500, 401K)

He told him offscreen

Attached: D4h155vU8AAnBYc.jpg (1200x708, 166K)

HOLY SHIT! ALSO, NARANCIA IS ITALIAN! COULD IT BE...!
>NARANCIA IS THE MOTHER

GLANCE

Attached: GLANCE.png (228x385, 168K)

No, her mom is dolphin
Her hair looks a fin

he should have passed out after about 5 seconds, without oxygen getting to his brain. araki had to go full retard to save doppio after he went full retard and gave risotto such an op stand

Attached: 1555130487578.jpg (400x489, 86K)

Talking is a free action, remember when dio talked for like a minute in stopped time?

I'm so fucking glad DP actually draws the majority of stands instead of them being CGI. Can you imagine how shitty this would look if KC's arms were CGI? And have there been any stands other than Aerosmith that were CGI? I can't think of any off the top of my head. People kept saying Notorious BIG would be CGI but that was hand drawn too.

But cuts like this make me wish we could see more stuff of this quality.

where is this from?

QUALITY writing
or Boss is a piece of shit and actually knows everything that happens but hides it from Doppio because autism

The brain also underwent a physical change from Doppio's to Diavolo's. The body would've died if they hadn't changed.

since bossu didn't die he knew it must have been what his lil bitch boy saw

Narancia carries the whole team with his strong stand
Notice difference between strong stand (Aerosmith) and OP bullshit stand (Gold Convenience)

hint hint nudge nudge: one of them doesn't make fights more boring

It wasn't that OP like erasing time, stopping time, and recreating everything. It's literally just magnetism. No frills bullshit about it

Diavolo always styles Doppio's hair like shit so he can remain the cooler one

Attached: 1549863436137.jpg (750x900, 98K)

Imagine if Aerosmith was Jojo of the part's stand
Every fight, enemy would be on the defense shitting their pants like Formaggio and Squalo

Whats thw difference between a gangster and gang star?

This looks official

Jojo is now a slice of life anime and King Crimson's gag is he's always mad for some reason.
what pissed him off today?

Attached: f1f6df48dd32275da37919d11188ff34c1f84cb7_hq.jpg (447x596, 57K)

You're right that Giorno fights are bullshit, but Narancia doesn't have particularly good fights either (Little Feet was better in the anime but still not a standout)

Metallica is basicly parasitic worms made out of iron that constantly fucks and creates more iron in your body in order to create iron constructs.

Btw they remind me of these ghosts from Moomin/Mumintrollen way too much for some reason.

Attached: Hattifatteners.png (720x480, 312K)

Star birthmark

>can literally just spawn a razor in your brain if he wants to outright kill you
>its literally just magnetism

Attached: 1491697457582.jpg (720x811, 51K)

twitter.com/Enuma00KQ/status/1119277247657963521

Is this how the rest of the world sees Europe?

Attached: file.png (780x1200, 1.54M)

This episode confirms to me that the only reason Bruno saw himself when he fought Diavolo is that without realizing it he was actually seeing Diavolo's hair that had the vision of him in that position.

I think in the manga Diavolo says that he is still registering on Aerosmith's radar, it just looks more like a small animal than a person. So he's still getting oxygen, just very little compared to normally.

Metallica's appearance is based on moomins

I much prefered ASB Kira's voice over the anime. It was a lot more smug and lacking empathy. Very sociopathic.

Araki said he was inspired by these yeah

hey

I always find range to be the dumbest thing when it comes to the time stop/Diavolo's stand. Like Dio punching Kakyoin's hierophant outside his car when it's at most 15 meters away and this nigga has a time stop that effects everything so why does it matter. Same story for Diavolo. Disappearing and just getting to where the enemy will be after 10 sec should be easy enough.

If these guys are aware of each other and trying actively hunting then i can only see Man in the mirror having a chance. Risotto would be fucked if epitaph and KC wasn't piloted by his retarded personality.

we know that at least 40 seconds have passed from all the epitaph uses
increasing in body size doesnt just magically create more oxygen for you, if anything it removes it

He bought a 15 pack of totinos pizza rolls but its only 14 when he opens it

Spice Girl softened everything, so no donuts.

That's exactly what they're inspired by. Araki said so in JoJoveller.

>punches to the head would be instakill
That actually happened once.

Attached: btfo.png (545x600, 855K)

Holy fuck they did it
Is that a BD cover?

Moonmins are hippo-shaped nice protagonists, these are hattifnatters
They're mute and deaf and just travel in packs somewhere unknown, which is creepy

Why is Diavolo so overprotective of Doppio?

Attached: 1463249471695.png (353x296, 112K)

>Cobblestone
>With thin alleys all over the place
In America, pretty much.

Diavolo can't move or attack in time erasure
It's only a defense ability

Because Diavolo knows that Doppio is himself. If Doppio dies so does Diavolo since they share a body.

It's a defined ability that doesn't have asspulls like "breathign life into things" It's one of the less OP stands in this series alone, Kira had 3 stands just to be OP, Dio can stop time despite the concept not making any sense, and Kira can eliminate time, which again doesn't make sense.

It's fanart

He loves his youth

Well, as soon as they didn't share a body anymore he promptly stopped giving a single fuck about him.

Imagine showing this to an animeonly

What an unsatisfying and unearned victory. Why did Narancia even shoot Risotto? Was the game plan to shoot anyone in the vicinity? That could have been a civilian for all he knew.

Because Doppio threw blades at them, speedwatching nigger

When the eyes change to Bossu's but everything else remains Doppio's, is that Bossu's traits bubbling to the surface without him fully taking over? I guess to word the question better, which personality is the source of this autistic rage that's displayed multiple times?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 26 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18.jpg (1280x720, 481K)

Hot damn I had no idea, so Araki is a fellow Moomin fan uh?

Attached: tumblr_inline_mnsmcn9mi51qz4rgp.png (400x304, 160K)

Talking Heads works more in the way of just making you lie. Not in the opposite of what you mean, just being unable to say whatever it doesn't want you to say.

Remember when animeonlies saw purple Doppio and thought he would join them and replace Fugo

even though Trish did that

He's probably just guessing since 10 seconds passed

He is literally immortal while it's active and he can just walk to where you'll be when it's over. To other people he just disappears, internally says "nani?" get donut from behind and externally says "NANI?!". He refuses to keep it this simple tho.

You know racism is a crime, right? You could go to jail for saying the N word.

The scalpels that flew towards them at a retarded speed only achievable by punch ghosts came from that direction so they thought it was a safe bet

>Diavolo can't movein time erasure
what the fuck am I reading

whatever, nigger

Japan loves Moomin as much as Europe

There was only a person detected on the radar and scales went flying from that direction.

Why this nigger always runs off leaves Moonmin to be lonely and depressed
Especially part where he accidently woke up during winter and was alone because family was hibernating
I read that as a kid and it fucked me up because sometimes I wake up late at night and snoop around trying to entertain myself without waking up parents

>You know racism is a crime, right?
And crime is for niggers.

He just wants to fuck his own boypussy, also something something the bossu only loves himself.

If you see Green eyes with Triangles in them that's the Boss's personality but is still has Doppio's body.

You wouldn't dare to call a black bull "nigger" He would literally destroy your ass with his 20 inch black cock.

>What an unsatisfying and unearned victory.
Sounds like something a traitor would say

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 27 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.44.jpg (1280x720, 365K)

take your frustrations to r/blackpeoplepower, nigger
This is a white mans board

is this a Za Warudo reference?

fug I just saw the signature. Dp should hire them.

>he can just walk to where you'll be when it's over. To other people he just disappears

You're describing The World right now, negro.
King Crimson is literally just
>gets hit
>"nah-ah, you didn't actually hit me"
>wait how did I get here
>dies

I figure it's a bit like the last straw or something. Doppio gets very upset and then Diavolo comes in and murders everyone and hands back the reins.

So you're a nigger?

stop derailing the thread nigger.

How did they know it wasn't an accident or something?

Is Bossu telling himself to go fuck himself here?

Hot

Attached: 9FABC43D-4AF7-49F9-A033-7905DC3967F3.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Even araki knows he asspulls things for the sake of the protag having to beat the antag

Diavolo and Doppio's autism is a shared trait.

Yea I think they will clear that up next episode.

Fuck I need sleep, forgot the image

Attached: ca7ccc69c54a4fd9426c4eafb6b361c92ac98149_1079857_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 1.09M)

>are on the run with bosu assasins could attack at any moment
>randomly scalpels fly at you at insane speed
>eh, I probably just imagined that

Do you think they're Oblivion NPCs or something?

That I knew, but still cool that atleast something from my home region inspired Araki.

Inbefore Araki makes a Pettson and Findus based Stand

Attached: e126edab84a9a463299259968af31a3e627de023_full.jpg (184x184, 10K)

Bro did you see how fast those knives flew? Unless they were shot out of a cannon theres no way it was anything other than a stand

>create things with the iron in people's bodies
>magnetism
>turns iron powder into invisibility powder

HIRE

Abbacchio fags are sissies who need a real man to show them who's the boss.

>whoops just threw these scapels at you're head while you're on your super important mission with killers tracking your every move haha

Imagine if nobody noticed the scalpels and it just killed in the most random way Abbachio.

Time to sleep user

God damn I wish we saw Diavolo with a suit and with better hair color

Maybe Metallica can somehow leech microscopic bits of iron out of the environment which get breathed in by the victim and spread through the bloodstream to the part where he wants razor blades and needles to pop out of

You made me laugh out loud like a retard thanks

>even his body suddenly becomes that of an adult for some reason
Not even Araki knows what he's doing

Reminder:
In real life, the guy who first discovered that there was iron in human blood, decided to forge a ring out of his own blood iron and propose to his sweet gf

You can guess what happened next
He died

Clash and Talking Head is a compeltely irrelevant fight

same energy

Attached: dec8702.jpg (750x437, 20K)

>saying a word is wrong because the person it is said to will chimp out and attack you
If you live by the laws of the jungle, then maybe. Won't work outside Africa though.

Well at least we slogged through it and got to this awesome one.

I would make a cockring for my sissy gf(male).

Autistic rage is Doppio, Bossu is calm and he can control himself. But also it could be Diavolo's anger that he's usually hiding when he's fully himself bleeding into Doppio.

What physically happened to Diavolo’s body when he went through the death loop?

Spice Girl made his dick flaccid because Trish's scared when her dad gets a boner, but he'll try to skip over that and keep his boner next time

these cuties made the ED

Attached: on3-[00:31:00.204]-0001.png (1280x720, 1.1M)

He drowned.

>strong magnetic fields bend spacetime
>bend spacetime, bend light
>bend spacetime around iron powder, cover self in it
eh

>Bossu is calm and he can control himself
He broke a laptop

Spice Girl brought her boyfriend Sticky Finger over for dinner

I always figured Diavolo's soul was going into different people's bodies when they die. So there were other people in the world that got stabbed under a bridge or were alive during an autopsy but Diavolo went and inhabited their bodies during their moment of death.

Didn't he wash up in a cracked den? Or was that his consciousness?

I did that once too because Club Penguin game was too hard and I kept losing

He can manifest iron from the environment which is why he uses iron powder to reflect light

His stand is one of the least bullshit stands this series, giorno and diavolo have ltierally the dumbest fucking stands ever

Kino

good episode lads
also Metallica is stupidly fucking broken, it's killer queen good, this man could have easily wiped the entire team giogio included holy shit

Attached: 1048029384234.png (1366x736, 1.14M)

>cracked
Crack*

Its probably something to deal with reflecting light by using the metal powder as mirrors. Its like Joseph's mirror gags in part II.

>Nothing will stop my everlasting climax

Attached: thumb_when-the-ugly-bastard-arrives-but-you-still-nut-i-45359456.png (300x516, 88K)

>and with better hair color
Fuck you buddy

Attached: 1555695908099.png (955x535, 1006K)

well shit, then the anime got that wrong. thanks.

damn...

Attached: b735925.jpg (775x1182, 100K)

He's annoyed that he has to go pick up the pizza he ordered in-store because he can't get it delivered and let anybody know where he lives

You mean her boyfriendS (Sex Pistols)

>Vomits razors
>Has his mouth pierced twice by nails
>Damages his own neck to extract a scissor
>gets stabbed on the arm, neck, leg and a couple more places in his body
>Should be having the worst case of anemia ever, the idea of running or even walking at a normal pace is impossible until he eats lettuce or whatever
>oh yeah, had razors COME OUT OF HIS CRANIUM
I know we are used to bullshit ammounts of damage in Jojo, but this is way too much, Doppio shouldnt even have been able to walk to where the gang is, much less Kill Abacchio without anyone catching on on this incredibly weakened boy with yellow blood.

Attached: 1555606608086.gif (320x320, 3.13M)

oh wow they do include the defeated stands in the ending, nice shit

That's because they're almost the same to people not aware of it. He removes himself while erasing time but other people still "see" him moving according to fate in his time erasure. All attacks made against him while he has activated his abilities does nothing to him since he is not actually there. When time erasure is over other people would perceive it as him moving instantenously and they have moved as well.

He does a lot of this reposition shit to donut strat but clearly not enough

He eats a frog and drinks a kids blood before doing that

user that's not how it works

Really, I don't hav emuch hopes but if Nakata Jouji and Miyuki Sawashiro don't return for part 6 I will be mad.

That'd have to be some pretty complex layering to bounce the light from behind you around yourself so it leaves infront of you, and vice versa.

It's worse in Stone Ocean and SBR

In real life of course, but this is an animated cartoon

How is that even possible, how would you extract enough miniscule amounts of iron to from blood to make a ring without losing gallons of it

kino

Attached: kino.png (548x472, 265K)

Metallica vs ultimate Kars [/spoilers]
Who wins?

The episode looked amazing but I just didn't get as excited as I did by reading the manga. Probably because we can read at our own pace instead of having to listen to them monologue everything, but reading the manga felt way more tense and had me on the edge of my seat. It felt like the pacing was incredibly fast and anxious, but some things just can't really translate as well to anime format.

The human body can't produce that many metal objects either. This is a work of fiction.

Assassins had best stands

Ghiaccio, Risotto, and Pesci could have cleared house with the gang

Formaggio was amazing.

Jojo is pretty much
>That's bullshit but I believe it
the series.

Kars, duh

My boy Kars can probably see the world in 9 quintillion ways that humans can't and see through his camouflage. I doubt a little iron deficiency is going to kill him

Everyone in JOJO is simultaneously extraordinarily competent and dumb as a rock.

Why everybody in Jojolion "talks" like 『this』?

no it isn't.

Agreed but there were some cool bits of animation in this episode. Every fight has its positives and negatives when compared to the manga.

*Why does everybody in Jojolion "talk" like 『this』?

He probably learned it through some form of trial and error, and now has it as a form of "muscle memory".

I want to have SEX with TRISH UNA!

Attached: 1552967229051.png (1280x720, 932K)

I mean here straight up does. That's why he popped up when the fortuneteller uncovered him

I'm pretty sure drinking blood isn't going to add it your own bloodstream.
It will just make your tumtum hurt.

>Fbimeme.os2108

Yea Forums has too much experience dodging officers user

don't bully the frog

Attached: ddb.gif (576x324, 2.96M)

die, pedophile

Attached: gun2.jpg (450x320, 19K)

>Gets disemboweled and stuffed with rocks
>completely fine after

Attached: x15.jpg (1560x1200, 1007K)

didn't stop mista

But your body absorbs nutrients. If you really needed iron that badly I'm sure your body wouldn't just waste it. Are you willing to donate some blood so I can drink it?

I'm sure kinky goths have done stupid shit like this. What can google tell us.

>livescience.com/15899-drinking-blood-safe.html
>The strange fact is, blood, when drank, is toxic.
Bad idea, also
>In 2011, a 19-year-old Texas man named Lyle Bensley allegedly broke into a woman's apartment and bit her on the neck. This was not bedroom playacting between lovers; Bensley claimed to be a centuries-old vampire who needed blood to stay alive.

>People called this the best fight
>metallica anally rapes bossu and gets an asspulled death
I'm not trusting this board with the p6 is bad bandwagon anymore

>pucci collapses his head in to dodge diver downs attack
>it just reinflates back to normal

Suspension of disbelief only goes so far. Stand powers are already established magic bullshit

That wasn't his actual body though. It was his soul. His actual body was fine when put back restored order.

We all have to get our minerals somehow.

What asspull?

In Italy she is legal, stay mad amerifats.

Everything is an asspull according to Yea Forums

It wasn't an asspull, Aerosmith was already flying around that area for the entire fight

>Gets shot in the head
>"He's fine it was just a low power load"

Attached: x44.jpg (1520x1200, 1.07M)

Not happy enough with what he has to be happy with

lmao who let the moralfag in

Are you Italian?

as long as I die inside of Trish

Attached: 1WK5Zxb.png (1344x706, 904K)

Why is Araki's art at SBR level again when gappy for the last couple of chapters looked like garbage?

Attached: JoJolion_85_009.png (975x1400, 478K)

How much blood do you have to drink before you die?

>very clearly show us about a minute earlier how a certain action will result in Doppio's favour
>it results in Doppio's favour
>user calls this an asspull

Attached: 1548151706291.gif (500x350, 1.09M)

Because cucks don't deserve to be well drawn. Only CHADbin (the protagonist of JJL) deserves it.

so, how exactly did this most recent episode progress the plot? seems like a bunch of dumb shounen battle for gurofags

I noticed that too.

Posting this from the last thread, sorry about image quality but I took pictures of the special interview in vol. 2 if anyone would like to try translating. My moon skills aren't strong enough to translate fully but they do discuss stands, the series, and have a message for the fans it seems.

Attached: jojo vol 2 interview.png (1987x1036, 2.83M)

keep watching animeonlyfag.

___(you)___

Attached: (you).png (477x408, 205K)

Lmao did you even survive Parts 3 and 4

The initial antagonist group of the Part have been defeated. The Boss and the Gang are minutes away from each other, and Diavolo is incredibly wary of Abbachio and his ability.

Is Metallica one of those "shit goes back to how it was when user dies" stands? Else how did Doppio get back the iron he needs to not suffocate in 5 minutes?

An healthy human body with a decent amount of muscle mass can withstand great damage, although soft faggots like you could die from a papercut.

This didn't really translate well into anime form.Way too slow and the monologue every minute was way too obmoxious.Also for such a one sided fight it was insanely anticlimatic,risotto had to somehow lose i guess cause he is not giorno

Doppio/Diavolo isn't fine after the fight. The explanation for how he gets back to normal is what you'd expect from Jojo. It kind of makes sense when you think about it but it's not something that would work irl.

He ate a frog and got his blood and therefore his oxygen. Just like in real life.
Trust Araki he's a doctor.

He switched to bossu and kept erasing time to survive.

Wh~~~~y do~~n’t you?

Risotto could barely beat Doppio with epitah

Same fucking page and gappy still looks like shit, maybe it is because jobin is based

Attached: JoJolion_85_022.png (975x1400, 413K)

>and therefore his oxygen
No, its iron.

based and ironpilled

When are they bringing back Hamon?

Don't talk that way about Snufkin, he's the most based character in the series

Narancia blew every car in his range just to get Formaggio. They kicked the shit out of a civilian under the idea that he was a stand user. Mista fucking shot some thug in a cop's body that pissed him off or something during the SCR arc. The gang is not exactly careful regarding civilians.

Never.

Part 7, but it'll be called the "spin" and mostly be used in conjunction with stands.

Part 9

Because he's driving his body when he's undercover trying to hide his identity?

Don't people in Africa mix blood with milk and drink it? It's probably a great source of iron.

Jobin? More like JoBULL. He's going to fuck you and your waifu and you're gonna like it.

honestly the whole hospital chase scene has been kinda off for all 3 of the characters. weird because its not even the whole chapters around them, just the hospital scenes. my theory is its because this tsurugi/jobin/mitsuba arc is particularly important maybe even moreso than the head doctor thing

Attached: huh.jpg (291x172, 17K)

user, isn't this it?
drive.google.com/file/d/1AKj3snPe3-P8_lgvdqhtriR27mM9OZNg/view

>you will never be the iron inside doppio/bossu's blood
why even fucking live

Attached: 1542643521794.png (420x360, 23K)

Did they completely retcon the thing with Boss on top of Risotto and skipping time, or is that next episode?

Attached: __diavolo_jojo_no_kimyou_na_bouken_drawn_by_ichimoku_tansio5__b0e5892d615da95d92055df10587f006.jpg (529x677, 529K)

I enjoy it just because Clash is cute

He brought his boyfriend over, Sabbath of color

Whats the name of based nero theme?

I wish I was Doppio

Next episode user.

LOOOOAAAAAAAAD

Good
The hands tho...

Attached: comp.jpg (1072x681, 846K)

I enjoy it just because Tiziano is best girl

Next episode, I don't get why everyone is saying they skipped it. Collective amnesia?

You're cute, user.

>DP hands somehow worse than Araki's
holy shit

Attached: deeeee.gif (800x450, 1.03M)

it look real janky but i think it fits with the whole style of the anime.

That fucking body horror at the end of the chapter

jesus christ araki

Snufkin is the benchmark chaotic according to the author. He despises possession, tedium, routine, repetition, and authority and has to live freely with his memories of things and people or not at all.

He's a non conformist free spirit by design, with all of the double edged nature that life provides for others as a consequence.

Who's lewder, Trish or Yasuho?

Is Narancia cute?

Attached: 71599289_p0.jpg (768x693, 76K)

The faces this whole episode are nightmare fuel

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 27 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_07.34_[2019.04. (1920x1080, 383K)

>Bucciarati's fucking hair
lmao

Attached: hexagons.jpg (534x800, 145K)

>ywn know the sweet pleasure of a high school romance
Why am I still alive

Attached: 1555555270628.png (463x633, 303K)

>doppio literally gets his throat torn open
>doesn't die

I get it's jojo and logic doesn't really apply but

When you stitch two images together they're going to look like that

Diavolo cherishes his innocent childhood and wants to protect it.

I wish I was narancia

Araki's linework is so much better lmao

It was just under the skin, not actually in his throat

both because are sluts

It was underneath his skin, he tore out the scissors before the damage got any worse

no. he's ugly, stupid and annoying

Are there any webms of this?

His phone died because he forgot to charge it last night

Dead?

haha could you just imagine losing a bet with the gang and they force you to dress up like pic related
haha just as a joke though haha

Oh, my bad. Didn't see it posted before.

No

He’s a bitch! Shoulda stayed on the streets

Wow that would be weird. Are they fucking fags or something?

Nah they wouldn't do it as a joke they'd do it to fuck you in the ass

Fucking make your own, lazy bitch

see

I'm an anime only fag and so far there hasn't been a single episode or moment in Jojo that i hated. Am i lame ? I just enjoy it all

Attached: 1549054369540.png (700x492, 412K)

You're lame but also based

It's easy to forget shit. Most people watching probably read the manga long ago and never reread it again, or at least not at any point close in time, so it ends up in "my memory says Risotto got killed by Aerosmith" "wait, he just got shot. Wasn't there something missing here?" situation.

As long as you're not one of the faggots who spam ebin references in youtube videos of old songs, I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Wold you?

Attached: VinegarDoppioAnime.png (350x338, 198K)

I’d fist his pec window

How would Risotto react if I got a boner while fighting him?
If all the blood is concentrated in my dick it would be the only place he could attack?

why is this so cool? somehow jojo characters with disembodied stand arms and legs is cooler than showing the whole stand

Attached: shadow di.gif (410x222, 587K)

A scissor suddenly grows from your dick tearing it in half and you get the lamest death in all of jojo

Cutest couple!

anyone have a clear picture of doppio's ponytail from the manga?

Why is every male jojo character so damn muscular?
Do you think araki might be a bit gay?

Attached: Risotto_Nero_AV.png (306x432, 265K)

You’re a fucking retard

The idiot colourers thought it was a hairclip so you'll have to go to the black and white

Dio's VA really stole the show. I was recently rewatching the last dio v jotaro fight and that guy was just on another level. I don't think that scene would be half as memorable if anyone else had done it

Nah, Araki just knows how to properly admire and draw peak male physique.

because deep down we want to see the users themselves throwing punches at each other rather than posing while their ghosts do the whole job

I hope he returns to voice Diego.

Do you think they would bring him back for Diego if Part 7 gets an anime?

the episode was great but god damn risotto was strong as fuck he could have survived atleast two episodes and not get killed by our girl narancia jesus christ

being a remote-controlled stand offers an inherent level of safety in that you don't need to be close enough to get attacked to begin with. really narancia should have been an assasin as his stand excels when he's the one doing the ambushing, instead of being ambushed.

Am I the only one who thinks they might stop with the adaptations after part 6? I get the feeling japs don't really care much about anything past that part

The director plans to adapt all parts.

Id like to see risotto allied with the bucellati gang and kill some retards
part5 2.0 when

Isn’t part 7 like the least popular part in Japan by far? Although now that anime is so popular in other countries and not just japan there is hope

DP said they want to do part 8.

Part 8 is the best selling one since 5, we may get more jojo after 6

>Characters are supposed to represent masculinity and manliness
>Is ArRaKi GaY?

can't believe part 8 MC is a fucking cuck

Am I gay for wanting to touch risotto's pecs

Masculinity is the root of all evil

KANTOOOOOOOOO
youtube.com/watch?v=yKnbj3l3xYA

Jobin is not a cuck, sister.

He started the day with /Pol/ and broke another keyboard.

Attached: 1552338370729.png (722x720, 580K)

post 1080p risotto pictures
I need a new wallpaper, mine is becoming old
pic rel

Attached: 1549806249227.jpg (1920x1080, 211K)

Attached: C54DAA09-C58E-4A8D-BE0E-ED4D3EA0FE58.jpg (1024x1026, 119K)

>2019
>1080p

Are you ok old man?

Polnareff stabbing his fake sister with silver chariot was neat too.

Hot. Thanks for the daily dose, doc. I feel like an 89 years old man.

He can't find his eye drops which he sorely needs because he has no eyelids

Next week boys

Attached: polnareff.jpg (650x400, 40K)

>RITORU FIITOUUU

Attached: 218635785002202.png (1024x1145, 129K)

JoJo physics don't work like normal physics
Why does this need explained?
Fucking Secco chews up mud and spits it out with such force that he can make it rain down on Bruno
Coccialata cuts out his fucking spine and is perfectly fine

Attached: hair.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

knees and elbows are hurting but otherwise Im ok thank you small son

Based hairposter.

Attached: 13423870_1166925163357563_4167896055800473785_n.jpg (619x960, 61K)

>Abbafags spared one more weeks

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Attached: d7ce46651c731a226296d28b1260da35.jpg (1090x882, 264K)

Attached: mista gun.png (179x181, 104K)

Spoilers?

Attached: 1545426670205.png (103x100, 8K)

I always got a mildly lewd nature from this every time it's posted.

>It's one of the less OP stands in this series alone
For real? He can make himself invisible and rip razorblades out of your brain before you even know it
He's OP as fuck

Why is abbacchio always white in tumblr fanarts?

delete

Attached: gun.jpg (436x371, 22K)

how many more episodes until my boi comes home?

Attached: 6e7.jpg (1600x1200, 322K)

Stop posting tumblr shit
He's a jew

UH-OH Yea Forums!
The BOSSU is calling you!
What's your phone for this scenario?

Attached: doppiodesu.jpg (500x173, 26K)

They're not even in a relationship
He doesn't own her

Now I'm glad Boss killed them.

Hopefully a knife

He could be next episodes cliffhanger/post credit scene

Is Diavolo a white supremacist?

Etika said it best (skip to 5:20)
youtube.com/watch?v=KdTRGYQ00Yo

>I figured that's what you would do
How come every time a character says this it's an INSTANT BONER moment? It sounds like something you would hear in a pretend fight with two kids, but Jojo makes it great

Attached: 9869.jpg (768x617, 79K)

I've heard rumors that my nigga Pol won't have same VA from part 3
Because he's slightly older
I'm panicking now please prove it wrong

For such a mentally deranged man, Etika says some really insightful shit sometimes.

I can't wait to hear Pol's VA again. Hope he's still got it.

>kills a terroni
>kills a jew
What the fuck did Araki mean by this?

Jotaro got older and he kept his voice actor. I'm sure Poleonaroof will be keeping his voice actor.

Etika is a literal clinical lunatic

Nonsense. He's hardly any older than Jotaro. It wouldn't make sense.

woah what the fuck, really? its been awhile since i read part 5 but are we really that close?

Why is Risotto literally orgasming once he realizes Doppio is bosu
He was cold and collected before

no, he had his own gay nigga Tiziano working for him

If jotaro kept his polnareff will as well

youtube.com/watch?v=mouHkqkh9G0

based DPro

who cares about this nigger

He's not deranged, his pure unbridled emotions just really contrast relative to my cold dead heart. I envy him. God bless you Etika.
Is he wrong though?

bruuuhhh

No, people are jumping the gun again I think like when they thought Abbacchio's death would be this episode. We might get his voice on the computer but I'd have to read the chapters again to be sure.

We only get to hear his voice (unless DP decides to tease us) but it counts I suppose

Yes but with Jotaro it's a thing that he does not age

KINO CHAPTER

Attached: KINO.png (1360x732, 1.33M)

It is, I did it myself!

Replacing Polnareff’s voice actor would pretty much kill the chances of a Part 6, Part 7 and Part 8 anime.
They can’t just replace voice actor of a fan favorite character without getting massive backlash for it.

He hasn't seen anything beyond part 2

I kind of didn't realize how important voices are until these later episodes.
Every time Boss's voice replaces Doppio (and every time Risotto yells) I get goosebumps
And obviously every voice is distinct and immediately recognizable
Giving Polnareff a different (even if similar) voice for stupid reason like that would just kill his character on the spot.

>be me
>youtube some old polnarefu scenes to remember his voice because I can only remember sta platchina from part3

He's seen clips of it and took notice how muscled men progressively turn into sharp-dressed slim men, yet they stay just as masculine as beeftanks like Jonathan.

Would Diavolo allow Doppio to consensually get his boypussy fucked?

Why didn't the Ricearoni guy just hold his breath lmao

FUCK NARANCIA

Damn, the based blacks on the YouTube JoJo reactorsphere are already roasting that Rijobtto nigga

>screams at the top of his lungs
>COME AT ME YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU WANNA PROTECT DIO? WELL I'M RIGHT HERE
>vanilla ice screams even louder
>KISAMAAAAAAAA
>complete silence
>"Jigoku te yatero"
>*nudge*
>*sounds of devampirization*

Ohhh fuck yeah that moment

>Oh Doppio, my Doppio...

Attached: bog call.png (1000x581, 794K)

Where as this one from? I couldn't notice him.

SOON

Attached: SOON.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

The version of you that transforms into the character is your soul.
That's why the detached Anasui was ignored by Weather in the truck.

To be honest what I have seen of southern France and Italy kind looks like this. Not the fashion sense but the streets, I was raised in a village were we have what we call "ruelles", very tight street with pavement. Intra-Muros Avignon is full of them for example, you have to walk.
It's very comfy during summer, you can hide from the sun while taking your walk

Attached: file.png (900x599, 1.24M)

The bogs are the most powerful beings in the jojoverse.

Next week’s Yea Forums meal is gonna be lamb meat and vinegar with oranges, mixed salad, T.Una and some italian fig cookies on the side.

I can’t wait for it.

I hate how every time I see this panel, I have to think of this

Attached: 1553205841682.png (320x1507, 822K)

Equating appreciation of the male form as an art to homosexuality is peak smallbrain thinking.

lmao go the fuck back to /int/ frustrated nigger

t. Gay

cringe wh*toid

>AMAI AMAI AMAI AMAI AMAI AMAI AMAI
>KONDO NO KENSABAKI WA DOU DAAAAAAAAAAAA
>basically the entire fight with Avdol
>end of the Devo fight and that pose
>TO TURN YOU INTO A PINCUSHION
>every single time he yells SILVER CHARIOTSU
Polnareff's voice actor was extremely memorable

He told his men to contain themselves in pursuit of revenge against the Boss and he does the same himself because he really deep down cared about his crew and wanted to avenge them but he lost his cool and didn't collect his thoughts well in excitement.

>Polnareff vs Diavolo
>Approach and Virtuous Pope from part 3 OST play

It's gonna be so kino I can't wait

It's accurate to be honest

Attached: 1535997522562.jpg (1000x667, 208K)

rate the chapter Yea Forums

Attached: 5d1g8f52c5g4h52g84h2.png (1342x722, 2.14M)

God fucking damn this never fails to make me laugh like the first time

>Josuke somehow gets his liver back and chases Damo

Shit the bed at the climax/10

yarosumisu/10

Kek imagine being an american and not being able to bang your 17yo girlfriend when you're 18.

Attached: file.png (2045x1720, 707K)

Not to mention all the lines from the video games. That is where the bulk of everyone's voices became ingrained in my head.

I only heard Diavolo pre-anime in videogame, where he's voiced by anime Kira and yells every single one of his lines
When he speaks calmly in the anime is the real shit

>not being able to bang your 17yo girlfriend when you're 18.
Americans have Romeo & Juliet/Age of Majority law so yes they can.

Doesn't really help when I can't get laid with anyone regardless of her age

THAT WAS FUCKING BULLSHIT
UNFUCKINGBELIEVE BULLSHIT!!!!
WHY THE FUCK DID METALLICA DIE???????????
THAT COMPLET AND UTTER BULLSHIT
WHAT TH E FUCK HAPPENS NOW???????????????

Attached: 1519942288430.jpg (640x360, 77K)

To be fair, when Diavolo comes out it's because he's getting nervous. I'm sure that when the anime gets to the colliseumm, Diavolo will be hamming it up the entire time.

>He doesn't like Diavolo screaming like the deranged lunatic he is 24/7
To me they sound similar enough that they all just became one voice in my head. Except Kira. I much prefer Game Kira.

Can't wait.

Attached: large.png (500x607, 533K)

I hope they don’t recast Jolyne and Ermes’ voices when Part 6 anime comes out.
I’m fine with rest of the Part 6 cast getting replaced but replacing Miyuki Sawashiro and Chizu Yonemoto just feels wrong to me.

I see Scolipede.

He's not dead yet, calm your tiddy

I was stretching it of course but more seriously doesn't it depends on the state you live in ?
You don't have to be a 7/10 to get laid man, I'm not the most beautiful guy around but I still manage. If you're not disgustingly ugly you can make it without lowering your standards to much if you try to improves in other area. more easier said than done of course, But heh, if I could make it with a cutie most of the population can.

Even though anime VAs are different, I still find them similar
The moment when they sound most similar is: after chopping Bruno the second time and he's lying on the ground and bosu talks about how nice it is to never fail and stuff
Tone of his voice is exactly like Kira talking down on half-dead Koichi

I can't fathom anyone else playing them. I also can't imagine anyone else voicing Wess. His voice was absolutely nailed in Eyes of Heaven.

Attached: weather_is_speachless.png (241x390, 237K)

imagine having Rolling Stone episode aired now, during good Friday

Attached: Scolippi_color.png (297x435, 266K)

ADAM BLADE

Why was Risotto saying "You are complete"? Was that supposed to mean "You are done?" and the sub translators are retarded?

Oh hello fellow Squadrafags. What's this? Time for a new episode? I can't wait to see Risotto and I hope to see him take down the boss!

honestly same
the anime made me feel things for him more than manga did

Were they about to fuck with a rhinoceros beetle just chilling on the bed?

I know you guys like to meme about "but she's legal in X country" but here's the thing - that means if some boy close to her age won't get sent to jail. But if YOU - a 20-30+ year old retard were to fuck a 16 year old, you could easily go to jail you dumbass. Stop this stupid meme, its so fucking inaccurate

Attached: 1553004114262.gif (220x233, 273K)

so Silver Chariot on ED is a given right

It would spoil Abbacchio, Narancia, and Bruno's deaths.

Attached: 1544885052007.jpg (745x444, 78K)

>dame dame dame dame
youtube.com/watch?v=2QzY6obwBas

You didint even post the worst example, when D4C gets introduced and thanks to him Johnny becomes swiss cheese because he was shot by a bunch of people(or was it one who shot him many times, I still dont get it), both Jonny and Gyro just accept that he is going to die of bloodloss and that he should save his enegy instead of pursuing Valentine, 2 chapters later that bit of him ACTUALLY dying and all witnesses accepting it as so got forgotten and they were back on their horses following a train.

Bucciarati also opened the train during his fight with Prosciutto which made the driver fall off to his death.
Out of every part in Jojo, this is probably the one that gives the least fucks about civilians.

Thumbnail look like KC is dabbing.

But I don't want sex I want love user

Joshu = Hiroshi Kamiya

Would be kino

What the fuck are you on about ? I'm European and 20, where I live the age of consent (if your aren't a teacher, a policeman or something like this) is at 15. But yeah I agree that a 25 yo fucker hanging out a little too close to a 15 yo would be regarded as a creeps. But it's still legal nonetheless.

Because he's the perfect puppet for keeping his identity secret. He doesn't really care much for him when SCR splits them up

The whole debate about the legality of fucking an anime character is retarded and those who keep bringing it up need to kys. No-one cares if you fap to 1-year-olds as long as they're just fictional.

... Maybe you can find a place where people with the same interest as yours hangs out, it helps finding someone you would love.
My english is shit but you get the idea, to be honest love is more complicated than that... Hope you'll find that special someone dude

Fujos and anons must marry eachother and have children!

just finished the episode late I know and I'm glad Abba gets to live one more week
also why was the animation so fucking good this week gave me goosebumps

Attached: 1534805902004.png (520x800, 211K)

>Tooru is going to be Gappy's 7 page ora
fucking yes

Attached: 1534090921308.png (328x620, 304K)

Only if you're Mista

>so fucking good
T--pose Risotto is a fuckin pain

>show has punch ghosts
>My realistic amount of iron in a human!

Attached: 1493262415987.png (409x386, 30K)

Only the mediocre are always at their best.
Araki, like every mangaka, sets priorities and puts more effort into panels that need to look good and cuts corners on the ones that don't.

That's kind of petty
Unless Tooru actually does some fucked up evil shit and tortures Yasuho or whatever

Also Josuke is more badass when he one punch man's rockniggas

only if he is white, niggers need to die out from the thread and real life
also no sex till marriage

Attached: 1525696163594.jpg (1114x800, 766K)

It makes punch ghosts realistic and believable you moron.
>this show has magic, therefore fuck internal consistency lmao
In almost every fight a character brings some real life scientific data to back up the validity of their attacks
It's edutainment lol

you're wrong tho, everyone except teachers and such can pork 15 year olds

Not only he's attacking them with his stand and just fucked Mamezuku badly, he's also psychologically going after Yasuho and Josuke. Turdhair is fucked.

I am already married to Trish

You just know risottos backstory is gonna start next episode

Was Jotaro right in saving Jolyne in part 6? If he didn't, she and maybe Annasui would be the only ones dead.

Attached: 1530212820126.jpg (1181x723, 101K)

that's not how suspension of disbelief works, user

I'd rather die alone

>Turdhair
Yeah this made me noticed its someone with shitty hair going after Koichi AGAIN. Fucking Araki.

If Jotaro said yes to Annasui Marring Jolyne then he would have had the [Resolve] to save everyone

Attached: 1534204915336.jpg (1181x1748, 1.61M)

I want to impregnate a fujo so bad, bros.

Again?
Apart from last name and being the part's narrator (before replaced by Tsurugi) there's really no similarities between Koichi and Yasuho.
It's not like SBR where Jonathan is inverse of Jonathan and Diego is just Dio with more backstory

Retardo

If they animate it next episode it'll probably be as one of his dying thoughts before he bites it to Aerosmith one final time and maybe as an additional motivation to attempt taking down Diavolo with him.

so there's 11 episodes left? are they really gonna stretch whats left for that long?

I want anons to die so bad

Nah man, Yasuho is absolutely Koichi's counterpart here, just with a lesser role in the story. Counterpart doesn't mean the characters have to literally be the same or direct opposites while having the same name.
Araki makes it clear by making connections with the Kanji he uses for their names, it seems like a common subtle way to do it.

Theyre gonna add more original scenes

other females or fujo's whatever in the thread if you ship male pairing your a degenerate and normalizing faggots, make more straight fan-art please, get married and have children, be a stay at home mom and make your family dinner and feel the warmth of doing what god made you for in your heart
ya I know god is not real but your still gonna feel better doing things like a religious person would, believe it or not there is a reason the ideas of it carried on for so long it makes for a heather individual and society

Attached: 1540847987331.jpg (600x500, 118K)

its basically 4 chapters per episode from now on

cringe

Attached: 1548045269810.png (831x785, 335K)

Final episode is a bonus one where Giorno and Mista go to Disneyland on a date

I want to wife you up. We can beat up fags in our honeymoon.

No we'll get PHF

Was Risotto's backstory anything other than
>his cousin is killed by a drunk driver at 14
>when he turns 18 he tracks the driver down and kills him, which is why he turns into an assassin
Do we really need to have that? It says nothing about his character other than maybe his weakness for vengeance. I'd rather have more Squadra fanservice

So do we all agree that Risotto was the biggest Jobber in the Jobber Squad?

Risotto figuring out what Diavolo was and reveling in the fact that he was finally going to kill him honestly got to me, I felt happy for him in that moment

If they actually show Giorno in part 6 will he be voiced by DIO's VA?

Why is Giorno the main character again? I'm liking this Doppio kid a lot more than I ever did with blondie.

Attached: 56184632_2246123275427169_8689028208902360579_n.jpg (1080x608, 69K)

motherfucker why make me want stuff that won't happen
they gave Fugo a different backstory but that can easily be changed.

Attached: 684864816.jpg (500x522, 194K)

That's the dumbest thing in the thread

How come? He would be an adult by then and he'll probably look like DIO too.

89? Really?

Nah. He was against the boss after all. It's either Mellone or Illuso.

I hope you can find a girl you can wife up soon wherever you live user

Attached: 1551914415160.jpg (1145x1457, 135K)

I doubt we're gonna get sleeping slaves /and/ PHF after the fight with Diavolo
having sleeping slaves is bad enough

Considering how kid Diego is literally Giorno it doesn't seem too farfetched.

dumber than fugo stand

It'll be both at the same time

is the novel worth reading or is it fanfic tear writing

the stand battles in it were surprisingly good, and I liked Fugo a lot

All novels are fanfics, basically. I read it to burn some time. I liked All Along the Watchtower I guess.

Gay

Attached: basedIO.png (750x786, 656K)

Every single character in Bruno's Squad and the Hitman Squad is more interesting than Giorno.

Why aren't we invading roblox with our autism?

Why does he have Epitaph

Squadra did nothing wrong

It's actually quite interesting how Risotto's Stand could kill every single JoJo villain except Cars. Even the vampire Dio would die if he spawned razors directly in his brain.

boardwide organised Roblox raid when?

>someone saved my shitty ms paint response pic

Feels good.
Life validated.

What is dying like suckers

>Narancia got as many kills as the main character

NARANCIA

IS

BASED

HOLY

SHIT

Araki creates stands specifically to fight against other stands
If one stand hard counters another stand, it doesnt matter, because the only thing that Araki focuses on is giving his protagonists a challenge

how many kills has grionno?
didnt he killed only polpo and babyface?

>Abbacio
>0 kills
Not even the death of his partner is counted as his

Attached: 1397235915485.gif (322x324, 91K)

>Leaky Penis Luca
>Polpo
>Melone
>Ghiaccio

Abbachio revealed the Boss' identity

>beat Squidward

Huh?

During the Bohemian Rhapsody fight when Squidward appears

what the shit are you talking about

Soft Machine man

Lol

>>Leaky Penis Luca
the retard with the shovel that kill himself by hitting the frog in the 2nd episode or so?
wasnt this dude useless as fuck tho

There are 5 fucking JoJo threads at the moment, including this one

It's not like it's one of the most popular mangas of all time

His shovel was his stand.

Will make a few more. Yea Forums belongs to jojochads.

>This shitty art
>Abbacchio is intended to be 63'd but his facial profile looks MORE masculine than his anime or manga art
>Hair is shorter too
LMAO

Man, male Jolyne without buns is generic as hell

I am depressed