This is an incredibly evil witch

This is an incredibly evil witch

Attached: 1535818049868.png (1366x768, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=E9vhM6yvdrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i want to protect the witch!

shes devious

Attached: 464f07691875d189b6eb600faa1d5f66.jpg (700x875, 176K)

Good luck with that

Attached: 16-UBW09-05-22.jpg (800x600, 114K)

same, shame that theres no good end for her

Not even Nasu believes she's evil

Attached: 1187463733887.jpg (566x800, 188K)

True

Attached: d527fcf1a9a84619e56f74a266602a1a.jpg (750x421, 26K)

Uh, she has tons of good ends. They just happen to have Shirou dying in them.

Sabers just rude!

Attached: 1535811985104.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

You dont really get to see them though, because as you said they involve shirou getting not-alive

Oh, soooorrryyyyy! Having SHARP DRILLY THING UP YOUR ASS can make ones little anxious.

Attached: 1410893178898.jpg (640x360, 53K)

How do you know she's a witch?

ONE TIME

Attached: angry witch.png (525x546, 423K)

She turned me into a newt!

I got better.

she made me into a newt!

Someone post Medea Lily!

Take your GOshit to /vg/

Japs are obsessed with pedophilia

lily just isnt as cute as the base

Attached: 1551987838312.png (1475x1185, 3.19M)

Caster is a miracle.

Attached: fd4d7f6154fc5dbcdd4113fc2a5046fd.png (808x926, 414K)

indeed

Attached: 125243657567.jpg (1000x1000, 476K)

I don't know how people can like this ugly witch

Attached: 1553610673005.jpg (720x720, 68K)

Attached: 1406720008885.jpg (800x4324, 1.71M)

I'm willing to bet both sides of that pillow say yes

Its her adorable smile

Attached: smug.jpg (1440x810, 86K)

She was planning to kill en entire high school just for a power boost.

hey lads where can I ask for anime recs? pinned post is different than normally so idk, and here it's bannable offense I think

>ugly
You really need to get your eyes checked

Attached: 1320902055103.jpg (800x600, 63K)

That was Rider

Caster did not kill people with her drain, she just made some of them sterile

THIS. Emiya > some dumb witch

>Ukrainian bumpkin
Top kek. Can Caster even be considered Greek technically?

I'm reading the VNs. When do I get to see qt Caster?!

Now THAT'S evil

Attached: 14845053312.jpg (804x602, 71K)

To be fair Medea Lily was supposed to be a heroine in FSN

Attached: 1541141121553.gif (480x270, 384K)

In HA

Shes ethincally from Colchis, which is somewhere around the baltic

She then moved to greece and became a supervillain in Fate, in the original she made her way back to colchis and was fine

I want to make mahou shoujos with this witch

Attached: 1542690141487.png (1120x1628, 983K)

embarassing the witch with cosplay!

Attached: 9d1ae950592d46e42371807c2be54cc3.jpg (470x654, 57K)

I want to marry this evil which and have her bare my child!

admittadly i'm not an expert on fate, but isn't her goal to activate the grail? And isn't the grail corrupted by the litteral manifestation of all evil in the world? Wouldnt all of her win-scenarios involve the end of the world?

so evil she basically saved the world by being a good person

Idk about that, because truthfully she's a good person despite the slightly evil image she has. If she was evil like Semiramis, then fuyuki would've been doomed, but medea at heart is just a humble heartbroken housewife

She doesn't deserve a good end she's an idiot.

Thanks. I'm almost done with HF so I'll look forward to that.

Unlike most Mages she doesent need the grail to grant her wish, just be powered up

She doesent need to activate it, just use it as a battery for her own magic (since with that power she can do anything she wants anyways)

The corruption of the grail makes any wish tainted by angra-mainyu, the worlds evils, but Medea can circumvent this by simply being good enough at magic

And besides which she just wants the grail so she can live in peace with Kuzuki, effectively as a mana-battery

Im sorry what?

sure, but my understanding was that it doesn't really matter who you are and what you want; when you succesfully activates the grail it will begin the annihilation of all mankind
i see then, alright.

by virtue of actually having a good heart, so lost the grail war, and thus saved the world
well perhaps, bu I don't think she knew that so I don't hold it against her

Yea Forums that's my wife you're talking about you creeps.

Attached: Jason.png (452x586, 232K)

>nice concept of hero that doesn't fight by himself but gathers great people around him
>ruined for shitty singularity
Pretty sad

> Colchis
> Somewhere around the baltic
user... you should have taken a geography class. Colchis is in present day Georgia.

Yea shit my bad, had my seas confused

black sea

>killed by his own boat

She's happy in Hollow Ataraxia and Carnival Phantasm though?

"orginially" is kind of difficult to speculate on, the earliest story that mentions Medea is Hesiod's Theogony, where there is no mention that she is evil, she has one son, Medeus, who is raised by Chiron the centaur.

>by virtue of actually having a good heart, so lost the grail war, and thus saved the world
Thats not really by virtue of anything, she fully intended and tried to win (and does several times)

What if Jason is currently fighting in Atlantic Lostbelt only to be defeated offscreen by Kirei later ?

Attached: IMG_1073.jpg (2467x3644, 953K)

>Jason
>Fighting
hes the party face, not a warrior

The concept is cool and better saved for somewhere else, Jason isnt exactly the most competent or successful of heroes- thats sorta the point of him

>better saved for somewhere else
Can't really remember any relevant hero with same style of life

Jasons style of life was being a pawn in someone elses game and having no real accomplishments of his own

Just pick some famous general who has some famous troops, that shouldnt be too hard

>some famous troops
Yeah. It's easy. Just google another crew full of demigods, monster hunters and best warriors. No problem.

Fate alignments confuse me. Why is Medea Neutral Evil when she's really not that bad of a person when fucking Gilgamesh is Chaotic Good?

Because she is the villain in the story (at the point where she is summoned)

She is summoned as a villain, so shes evil

Gilgamesh was the hero in his epic, so hes good

none of the Argonauts (save for Hercules) were THAT high tier

Her goal is literally to live in a place where she's accepted and be happy. She just wants to live a nice life with Kuzuki.

>Gilgamesh is Chaotic Good
He is a good hero. Just old style good hero that will kill hundreds of people in one swing and still be a hero for his people. Nowadays you would call him antihero.

truly the most precious

Attached: 1494197001797.jpg (687x948, 111K)

im gonna purify her with my dick

what is there to purify? shes basically perfect

You fucking ditched you piece of shit

>Pumps and dumps Medea

Based and redpilled

>Pumps and dumps
I licked a nego once.

heracles isn't black, jason

Who does Issei think he is, Caster's grandmother or Suziki's wife?

Attached: LOLOLOL.jpg (702x500, 65K)

Jason is a honorary dindu if he pumps and dumps.

You're not Alexander!

Attached: God Hand.jpg (1280x720, 761K)

Another fucking greek character ruined by Nasu. I'm glad Narita is handling SF

That is an incredibly CUTE witch

>and then dies painfully
doing stupid things doesent end well buddy

>ruined
hes very accurate to the book, so is Medea for that matter (asides from her looks)

I'm going to pump medea and then dump her on my bed for snuggling

shut up nasudrone

nice argument you have there

the cutest

Attached: 1a8add34634a723e1f5143941f0b9d39.jpg (1104x680, 535K)

May we burn her?

First we must see if she weighs more than a duck.

How about we tie her up and throw her into the lake? If she drowns, she's not a witch.

Post substitute teacher Medea.

Attached: 1523045710222.jpg (837x1200, 550K)

Both of them are cute desu

Attached: IMG_2239.jpg (695x1200, 236K)

>no doujins
This should be illegal

Old too.
Not to mention, used up; married twice, two kids.

I never really got the impression Rin was out of the picture and Caster was in the clear in most of them, but I admittedly don't remember them all perfectly by now

Married women don’t get doujins unless they’re NTR

>two kids.
Not anymore

Sorry, THREE kids.

why is she so dumb

Attached: caster.jpg (800x600, 119K)

She's a dumb Balkan, barbarian hick.
She's only good for Hellenic cock

Attached: 1528478129753.png (1017x1438, 1.45M)

>evil witch

Attached: caster.png (791x586, 593K)

She was only dumb in Stay Night. She was smart in Hollow Ataraxia, knew exactly what was going on, and just wanted to keep her mouth shut so she could enjoy it knowing it may end one day.

Theres at one where she literally has the grail and is offering to make Shirou a new Rin since she now can (Shirou by this point is a living puppet)

Buy we don't have a pond.

post the rest, its pretty cute

nefarious

Attached: 4ce0e9b9ac6be0ef4576148025d18b4dc6c6980b.jpg (639x647, 76K)

>change Len's hair color and give her big tits
>call it a witch
Nasu is a hack

Attached: story07_02.jpg (640x360, 93K)

No she was never considered Greek.

Half the drama is her being treated as a barbarian princess.

In fact the reason why in the play she kills her children is at least partly to save them from a fate worse than death because when Jason divorces her her children won't be "Greek" any more and will be sold into slavery.

>Nasu/Takeuchi reuse design
What next? A round earth?

because shes a huge dork

Attached: 5766b166bc9384360198ff970134c2a6.jpg (500x640, 204K)

The corrupted grail just fucks your wish up. It only started a fire in the 4th Heaven's Feel because that's how it interpreted Kotomine's wish to escape the righteous assfucking Kiritsugu was about to visit upon him.
Shiro and Kotomine literally fight to the death in front of the grail later on and it just kind of sits there being terrifying with some kind of hellspawn in it.

Her wish was being granted just by being around Kuzuki. She just wishes to not die in the war and isn't going to be making a wish.
I'm sure being a good mage she knows not to activate the cursed thing anyway.

More like it can only grant wishes by killing because of the Avenger's influence. It'll grant Avenger's wish (to kill) and the Grail war winner's wish at the same time.
hooktube.com/watch?v=E9vhM6yvdrc

>I'm sure being a good mage she knows not to activate the cursed thing anyway.
She doesent need to, she can use the power in the grail by herself

Attached: 1515274596493.png (798x598, 322K)

Wouldn't the Grail have caused human extinction if Kotomine made an actual wish? I was under the impression that the fire was because of Kiritsugu botching the Grail destructiondestruction

No, the grail does not automatically kill all humans, it can simply only manifest wishes through destruction because of the influence within it

Kotomine wanted everyone to go away, so the grail killed everyone around him

Kotomine doesn't have a wish. And that's not what the grail does anyway. At least not in the VN. It would just start destroying shit because Avenger is a retard.
Plus it couldn't grant his wish in the first place since the lesser grail (Ilya in this case) hadn't been sacrificed to it.
Instead IIRC the only wish granted was for Shirou to continue living since his body literally erupted into swords while fighting Kotomine (the VN mentions that he didn't even look human anymore at that point).

>Shirou to continue living since his body literally erupted into swords while fighting Kotomine
thats just UBW

It's Heaven's Feel when he and Kotomine fist fight in the grail chamber, UBW starts causing swords to replace Shirou's damaged parts due to how it interacts with Avalon. This is after Justicia sends Zouken to hell after Sakura beats his ass.

Kiritsugu destroyed the lesser grail, which then caused the greater grail's mud to overflow. This mud first brought Kirei back to life and hung around, still wanted to grant a wish. Kirei then got his wish of wanting people gone.
I'm not sure if all this shit lowered the power (and therefore damage) of the greater grail though. I assume it did but can't remember any exact details about it.

Yea, das it

I don't think it lowered the power but it did send the grail into "holy shit let me do my job" mode which is why the fifth war was a clusterfuck.

Right, that would explain why it happened only 10 years after the last one.

>implying
Medea can canonically use the grail to achieve her wishes. Angra cant do shit, Caster knew the real nature of the grail from the very start

Yes, but her wish is "be a housewife for snake sensei"

Nothing wrong with blowing one infinity worth of prana just to become housewife

Attached: casterisntevil.png (799x600, 421K)

I never said it was, just that its quite a tame one

Attached: Caster sweeping.webm (800x450, 196K)

>gets stabbed by Cu
>gets columbined by Rider
>gets pancacked by Berzerker
>but Caster is the one to look out for

Well she is only the second on the list

Attached: archerop.png (807x605, 560K)

isnt sweeping an outside courtyard for dust kinda a wasted effort?

All servants get good ends with their masters thanks to Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan.

Asians sweep outside all the time

Weird, why?

It's cleaner. Not 100% dust free but you can definitely tell the difference.
I argue the increase in airborne dust is not worth the increase in cleanliness and vote for hosing it down.

Why not a garden hose or whatever instead tho?

Nasuverse alignments are supposed to take into account your opinion of humanity. Gilgamesh ultimately wants humanity to get ahead so hes Good
(Also its a holdover from the very first drafts where he was more of a friendly rival.)

They don't always have those available, particularly in shrines where they could be seen as an eyesore or an affront to the local spirits.

fair enough I guess

Why doesent Kojiro help?

He's stuck in and around the front entrance, as I recall, so he wouldn't be able to get to much.

Attached: 1399103404537.jpg (640x636, 258K)

He's Emiya's husband.

>UBW starts causing swords to replace Shirou's damaged parts due to how it interacts with Avalon
What? I thought it was because of how his lost arm was grafted with Archer but HF Shirou has fundamentally become a different person, so he's no longer compatible. Which is why Archer even helped him at all in fact, his wish to kill Shirou was no longer relevant because HF Shirou has abandoned that path, he will never become EMIYA. That meant thought the reality marble went out of control. I don't remember Avalon having anything to do with it, though it's been fucking forever admittedly.

>Why doesent Kojiro help?
He's not very obedient if you remember. He does the bare minimum sentry job and even then will still let people through.

He can sweep the stairs then surely, that useless dog

I thought it was because avalon replaces what is damaged, but because Shirou became [sword] it created swords

And Prototype, which was essentially an otomege where Gil and Cu were capture targets.

>He can sweep the stairs then surely, that useless dog
And deny her the pleasures of housework for the man she loves? Surely you jest.

Attached: 1512783568035.png (566x800, 310K)

>caster has had sex with Kuzuki a million times
>still spills her spaghetti around him
Why

Because it's adorable.

Attached: 1349626292519.gif (300x169, 1.33M)

>Spent all her prime pussy fucking Chad
>Settles down for betabux teacher
Even your waifu is a fucking roastie
Medusa best girl.

Attached: 1548271128464.gif (500x357, 358K)

>I thought it was because avalon replaces what is damaged, but because Shirou became [sword] it created swords
No, Archer tells Rider to transplant his arm onto Shirou, he lost his after trying to defend illya from the shadow at his house remember? He gets taken to the church and Kirei uses his medical magic. Nearly positive it's said to not be compatible anymore after Shirou abandons his former ideals to save Sakura instead, and then starts to fuck him up once he unseals while they're trying to get away from corrupted berserker. At least that's my rough recollection, but I don't recall avalon being involved, just that shirou can kind of use the arm to project immensely more powerfully then he can at that point, but Archer's UBW starts invading his body too. Reality marbles are all about the user's inner self, major change changes the RM too.

because she doesent believe she deserves him and is worried that shes not good enough

At the point in which she is summoned she is largely defined by being a) betrayed and abandoned, and b) evil (having become the evil witch of betrayal)

shes afraid of being the second and having it lead to the first

also because its adorable

Attached: 1496556352207.jpg (3000x2242, 1.86M)

>Medusa best girl.
>literally rides random men and uses sex to get favors
kek

Dat sweater though.

Attached: 1353844928410.jpg (464x701, 101K)

>My waifu's son

Attached: __rider_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_taishi_picchiridou__dffb36504c2bdd94f3dc83d5b1a3f1d5.jpg (1202x1700, 590K)

Attached: rider of D.jpg (800x600, 151K)

She's a 2 for 1 deal.

Attached: 1361361211147.jpg (1180x944, 317K)

>2 giant sluts for one
Oh joy

>implying
Sakura doesent share

>Shinjis "servant"

>betabux teacher
Kuzuki is about as non-beta as you can get. He's a literal killing machine.

One of them can even cook.

Hollow Ataraxia says otherwise.

Attached: 1543662450008.jpg (738x960, 115K)

>betabux teacher
>beats up king arthur and the gorgon

She's very happy :)

yea

Attached: 1535866955293.jpg (1280x720, 152K)

Now that Heaven's Feel has shown the world that Sakura's the best of the three route girls, can we get a Carnival Phantasm esque series where she and consequently Rider are not shat on/ignored?

Attached: __matou_sakura_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_jeanex__cd606ff0ac6601710aaf4fd208a56bf4.jpg (1000x1606, 836K)

unlikely, that ship has sailed, future content is going to be FGO related if anything

>has shown the world
she either always was or still isnt, her getting more popular has nothing to do with anything

dream sex doesn't count

trying to slut shirou out of a bike does

as does fucking men around town

>as does fucking men around town
when

Does it really matter how many guys she fugs if she always comes back and lets you do butt stuff while her friend watches?

Attached: __rider_fate_hollow_ataraxia_and_etc_drawn_by_taishi_picchiridou__19bfd6a3fd94a108c2a107e965b83576.j (1355x2000, 215K)

Yes? Shes not even the best looking servant

>t. Gayest man ever

>wants the disgusting overgrown snake
>when both Saber and Caster are around

Circe's better than her in every way.

Never forget that she killed her children.

>Literally had a dick
>Some gay dude's beard
Not a great argument, friend

Attached: __gorgon_and_rider_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_mubo7mubo4__06af037fd258ff40ab50bb0e9f35ca07.jp (994x1200, 174K)

>less cute
>uglier
>worse design
>ugly personality
>GOshit
how about no

Attached: 4312a25307068d732e5d41b1973ac524.jpg (900x760, 106K)

>an overgrown uncontrollable slut
>better than a pure cinammon roll with a petite body or an adorable witch with elf ears
stop deluding yourself

Ah, so we can add Low-Test to the list of your sexual inadequacies. Noted

Attached: __gorgon_and_rider_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_sekiyu_spartan__21aba827cad3e5dbdfc4d90cff51e50 (900x1073, 150K)

Sakura doesn't do girls.

No, Nasuverse alignment is mostly about what the character think of themselves as.

Hence Ishtar having the Lawful Good alignment and Kiritsugu having the Neutral Evil alignment (since his methods goes against what he really believe in)

Not part of the Fate lore. Just like how the whole Poseidon shit isn't part of Medusa's story

Gentlemen, gentlemen! All F/SN servant girls are good. Cease your bickering, and let us admire them in harmony!

Attached: Tactics Saber.jpg (566x800, 95K)

>both a whore and fat
disgusting

yes it is, the parts they cut from Medeas story is what happens after she leaves Jason

Why do you think archaeologists have to dig? Wind and feet bring dust and dirt and bury things over time. That's why streets are swept.

Attached: Canaletto_Arch_of_Septimius_Severus.jpg (487x873, 37K)

>implying Shirou isn't crushing all four puss

Georgia is certainly not the Baltics.

Those 2 min of him pounding the shit out of Saber were the most satisfying thing I've ever seen in any FSN media. Wish they would make an updated Unlimited Codes with him and without unlimited combos.

powerlevelfags BTFO by a teacher in a fucking suit

No

She'll come around.

Attached: 1507497567796.jpg (1100x1358, 833K)

Justice defender is obsessed with preaching morals

Didn't she kill her children?

I agree, FSN characters are all god-tier and it's the main reason I enjoy only it and why the rest of the series is soulless garbage.

Attached: 1538432377371.jpg (960x1080, 380K)

she is lame

kek you must not have seen many good anime if you think fsn is good, nasu's a hack and cringe as fuck

Oh, they haughty bitch from FGO. God she does so little damage.
I only have played FGO. Fates wayyy too big for me to jump into.

is no-one at the temple going to question why a girl with pointy ears and purple hair they've never met is doing housework?

They didn't question the giant cthulu monster, mass killings, the dogfight between a spaceship and a fighter jet, and inexplicable, constant gas leaks that are nothing like gas leaks, I'm pretty sure the people of Fuyuki are long past the point of giving a shit

How the fuck is that posture a thing.

>I'm pretty sure the people of Fuyuki are long past the point of giving a shit
pic related

Attached: 5FEE4277-E303-4617-BC0E-8650196509EC.png (580x282, 310K)