Majo no Tabitabi

So since this got manga adaptation, anyone reading it?

Seems promising so far. Maybe even a bit better than Kino no Tabi. Things got dark much faster than I was expecting.

Attached: c21e42d9b8d1fb8c0bbb4f0f236afb2b.jpg (1000x1422, 373K)

Not yet, waiting for more chapter.

dump when

This jew witch holy shit.

Attached: N37.png (1080x1536, 1.13M)

I'm still waiting for Modern Witch Employment to be scanlated.

Meh manga art is shit

>better than Kino no Tabi
Fuck, no. MC is generic as fuck and not based like Kino.

This seems extremely gay.

Attached: 33509535_428341374295223_1060848113134075904_n.jpg (674x960, 88K)

She leaves people to death because it's not her problem and jews everyone.

Kino is generic as fuck.

Fess up user, if you're gonna be a powerful but broke cute witch you're not going to be a paragon of morality either.

Kino also does that frequently. She's literally scammed entire city for money in LN.

I had no idea this went to 9 novels already. Anime when?

Read the first half of the first novel a while back. It's definitely got some kooky and dark stuff in there. My favorite story from it so far is where she meets a boy and a slave maid living in a villa with the boy's harsh uncle(?). The boy wants to gather up some pretty butterflies to show the maid he's smitten with so she has more reasons to smile in front of him. MC helps get them for him and he opens up the bottle in front of the maid. She cries at the sight of the butterflies escaping the bottle and thanks him with a smile. At the start of the story, MC recalls a story of a man who wanted to show his travels to his bedridden wife at the start of the story. She recalls it in the end - the wife kills herself wretchedly the day after. MC leaves them the day after, afraid to look into the smiling maid's eyes.

It's gotten a couple of drama CDs too so I was actually expecting it to get an anime by now.

Oh, it has a spin-off series now too.

Attached: Riviere-and-The-Nation-of-Prayer.jpg (600x853, 140K)

It started like 3 years ago, very few LN would get anime so fast. It's pretty popular already though so it's a matter of 1-2 years.

Can't wait for anime and inevitable morality shitstorm when this happens. Already happened on mangadex.

Attached: s29.png (1080x1536, 1.23M)

Is it just anti-incest fags saying the couple got their just desserts or white knights sperging over the witch not saving them?

Both. Also people calling her stupid for not rushing into rescue like some cape hero.

Haven't read the manga, but I really like the novel. TLs seems to have been dead for a few months now, though. Hope someone picks it up again.

Manga's art is a bit rough but I don't hate it. Also looks like it's this mangaka's first series. She's probably going to improve.

Attached: N7.png (1080x1536, 1.22M)

Iirc Ore Twintail ni Narimasu got one at vol 4 barely two years in, Two-Hits Mama got the greenlight about the same amount of time and Ryuuou between vol 5 and 6 at less than 3 years. I'm almost ready to put in the same group with Shoulder a Coffin Kuro in the popular but anime never category.

>Maybe even a bit better than Kino no Tabi
Impossibru

Those are rare examples. 86 don't have anime announcement yet and it's the hottest new LN in years. I'm expecting Tabitabi anime announcement this year or next max.

Crosdressing garbage

It was spinoff ?? Holy SHIT

What the fuck is this shit ??

Yeah, she meets Elaina.

Yosuga no Sora gone wrong.

Did anyone here buy it on Bookwalker? Are the pages really just 900x1280 like in the preview?

>silver hair
Trash. I want to beat her to death.

Gud

I want to beat the shit out of you for your shit taste

I want to beat to her alright.

This is yuri as fuck.

Attached: bf63f0f71f5303980028f7ea0844a316.png (2880x2048, 3.31M)

Incest yuri ?

Random girl she met in chapter one already wanted to sleep with her.

>"Rosamia!" "Princess!" "Rosamia..." "Princess..." "Rosamia...?" "Princess...?" "Rosamia!" "Princess!"
>This exchange went on, back and forth many, many times. Can you imagine how painful it was to watch? They're just calling each other's names, so why is it so embarrassing. The sight of the two was so embarrassing that I felt like covering my eyes and ears and sitting down on the spot
>"Hey, give me a kiss."
>"We can't Princess. People are watching."
>"Don't worry about that."
>"But..."
>"Do you hate me?"
>"No, of course not."
>"Then, please."
>"Princess..."
>"Rosamia..."
>..........
>I can't bear to watch.

Okay, I'm a fan now.

That really was already overtly gay.

Attached: H40.png (1080x1536, 1.85M)

One of the best first chapters ever.

no LN scans ever

What's this about? Sell me on it.
I've just felt like reading anything with witches in it lately.

Attached: a50556373f541fc3e983690ea1d14e5e.jpg (600x600, 226K)

It's just about a witch traveling and visiting strange places. It's a lot like Kino no Tabi.

They are, in case anyone else was wondering. I guess the higher-res ones the TL group used are from the magazine.