Gotoubun no Hanayome

This show is trash so why do I like it?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1118829557203648512?s=19
youtube.com/watch?v=89ynXQdKyis
twitter.com/fujimatakuya/status/1119213607261073408?s=19
drive.google.com/file/d/1o8JbWk5SalcNZqAPXQdIfwfG7G3pgzQS/view
imgur.com/a/SykWkQE#9sMHC0c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're trash.

Manga is better
And Miku us the best

Attached: DwrZOo4U8AAXeUe.jpg (858x1200, 156K)

I think you misspell "Nino"

I only misspelled "is"
Nino is a bitch

She is. And still is best girl.

Not again...

because Ichicute is cute

Starting off the thread right again. Nino a shit

Stay retarded faggot

5toubun no hanayome is the official romanization.

Attached: D4fwTHNU0AAZLpI.jpg (800x1137, 269K)

Please don't get mad, Mikufag.
It's bad for your skin.

A lot of beautiful Nino's today

Attached: IMG_20190419_141337.jpg (1374x1837, 221K)

I'm happy fanart didn't die out with the anime

Attached: D4f-pVLUwAIYKyP.jpg (1488x2048, 332K)

>She is. And she is best girl.

I cant hear you over your autistic drooling. How about passing first grade before coming on Yea Forums next time faggot

Yotsuba a best.

Attached: 1531169246779.png (614x1600, 515K)

>Despair+Despair

What Negi was trying to achieve by this?
twitter.com/negi_haruba/status/1118829557203648512?s=19

Attached: D4baoL2VUAAyxvs.jpg (651x608, 90K)

Best duo

Attached: D2FmXW2UgAAJvcn.jpg (846x1200, 176K)

PLEASE STOP. WE PARTIED JUST 20 MINUTES AGO. YAMETEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 13274864846.jpg (410x389, 49K)

He's turning them gay so they'd be ok with Fuutarou choosing both of them as his wives

>why Ichika will use the lolinakano card against Miku ?

so that Fuutarou think that it is not a romantic feelings but friendly feeling.

Fake Miku will tell to Fuutarou that the lolinakano is her and that it is not love for him but friendship muh childhood friend feelings

with the photo as proof...

Attached: D4caQYYUIAA8hY6.jpg:orig.jpg (2048x1536, 326K)

Your attempts at getting someone to translate the tweet are weak.

Nino is better than Miku

How do you even find the strength to go post in yet another thread?

Attached: 1526250284524.png (243x224, 75K)

Attached: D4Z-nI4U0AMrPK0.jpg (1257x947, 270K)

I just post fanart these days, I can't find anything interesting to say anymore.

I've been drunk with these endless parties. I can't think straight anymore

Just started reading this. Like Miku the most, Nino next then probably Yotsuba. Itsuki's kinda boring and Ichika's desperate.

>post fanart
I would dump all the new fanart every day on /c/, but I got too busy and haven't done it in a week.
>I can't find anything interesting to say anymore.
Same. It's all endless shitposting. Mods didn't even bother with last thread.

Attached: 1554947346348.png (252x273, 43K)

Whats with the rise of academically smart dudes as MC?

Abe cares not only about the quantity but also the quality

I agree. The anime was trash.

Today is bicycle day. Itsuki can't ride them.

Attached: m4.png (340x1023, 209K)

other than this and bokuben what other series has academically smart MC?

8man and 50man

Kaguya?

Based Oreki of course

ah right
they are shown to be smart but not academically iirc, no? like getting top rank at school level smart

Attached: D4YRn1_U8AAaGyB.jpg (1352x1302, 131K)

TWGOK

Kill yourself, subhuman.

ok we run out of topic so let's talk about quints ' life after moving on from Fuutarou:
Ichika: probably spend most of her time for her job. may date an actor or live lonely as a price for what she's done
Nino: has a strong will so she will probably be the first one to recover from the rejection and say congratulation to the couple. open a restaurant and if she's lucky, she can find a handsome nice guy like Fuu again ( because she damn sure deserves it, she's awesome and that's a saying from someone who isnt even a member of the gang)
Miku; hardest to recover. seriously it's quite hard to even imagine what Miku will do after the rejection. hope that we will get the answer soon when Fuu helps her find her future career.
Yotsuba: ok outside but dead inside. but she will also move on easily since she never attempts to do anything in the first place. an angel like her may work in volunteering or become an athlete. maybe she can meet a guy with a golden heart like her.
Itsuki: eat a lot to cope with depression. then become a true meatbun monster. probably marry a chef or stay with NIno

>snek-ate-fuutarou.jpg

Nino is the bride, though.

Attached: IMG_20190419_141343.jpg (1413x1920, 189K)

>gang
You fucked up, redditor.

Bokuben guy? I think thats what the other study manga is about

>stay with NIno
Cute end

Attached: IMG_20181225_211948.jpg (1158x1637, 296K)

Nino a shit. A SHIT

I really wish this manga was more popular with south east asians and latin americans.

why do snakefags detest nino so much?

BEHEAD SNAKE

*best
*BEST

based

>why do falseflagging Mikufags hate Nino so much
Fix'd for you.

Miku NEEDS to be rejected togp grow as a person. She is completely dependent on Fuutarou and has no other goal in life but to marry him. She needs to learn to live her own life and not to depend on others for everything. That's what I think that her character arc should be, otherwise, as a character, she would be a failure.

to grow as a person

This.

How can one girl be so based and perfect?

Attached: 1555632805836.png (2230x1600, 1.53M)

3 days left until the snake is beheaded

I love both Snek and Nino equally, shoot me.

Attached: D4R_YiNVUAA-0Zo.jpg (800x1000, 81K)

Not going to happen. Ichika is the best fit for Fuutarou-kun.

I love Nino's eyes. They are so fucking clear, like her heart.

I can't wait

Attached: 1555302125011.png (1352x1002, 885K)

Based barber Miku

>Miku
>slaying anything
Ichika will self-destruct before Miku can even try to do shit. Not like she could anyway.

This is what good taste looks like.

Itsuki is kind of fun later because of her being memed to death though.

But you literally tackled and kissed Fuutarou back then.

Attached: K5(3).png (1115x1600, 570K)

Easier to do when you have concealed your identity

Mikuface is too powerful of weapon,however excessive usage might backfire to the user.

If you like Nino by the beginning, by the current chapter you will most likely love her.

Miku is actually quite used to getting cucked, so it won't be that big of a deal

Fuu will be the one telling her to gtfo, he's tired of them playing mind game with him at this point anyway.

Mik said 'sorry' on the next page because she regretted fucking up Nino's hair

Only Ichika for now?

>when you have concealed your identity
Itsuki was the only one who wasn't

And Nino doesn't even doubt her sister's work being good, even if deep inside she knows it's shit. What a great and big-hearted sister she is!

okay, i'm a ninofag now. but early nino is insufferable. i don't know how you liked a girl drugging someone. but she's best girl now for me

I like that Negi try to do parallel with 7 Goodbyes but honestly re-reading it,Miku did a better job at convincing Nino.
Miku fully know what Nino problem and understand it,delivering a more honest and blunt jab.
Nino went in with assumption that Miku is discouraged because of Ichika when that wasn't even the case.Miku is just distressed over her spoiled confession and Nino doesn't seem to realize what even happened at the summit.Plus she barely comforting her because of her inner tsun.

>Ichika will self-destruct before Miku can even try
Great, all Miku will have to do then is to kiss Fuutarou in the rain. Pure kino

Fatty confirmed to be not the kisser
It is between the other 4 now

And let it stay they way. It's atrocious

You mean Nino. Because Miku won't leave her room ever again.

Her goal wasn't to comfort Miku, but to awaken her fighting spirit

I'm pretty sure Miku is not a kisser because she just got her moment with him a day before so she probably was satisfied
Nino wanted to kiss him but without a disguise
So it's either Ichika or Yotsuba
Ironically, in this chapter Nino did everything to make sure that Miku will finally act.
This

Miku just said that her haircut was cute. Nino wasn't doubting her beauty at all. And Nino didn't even mention Ichika at all, stop with the
headcanon. She simply saw Miku depressed and tried to cheer her up because she cares about her.

But she improved it

Attached: D4W5Zv1UEAASQOr.png (550x550, 274K)

translation: Miku is winning this, NEGI HELP !!

Miku hugged him the same day the kiss happened. Nino said at the end of the arc that she doesn't care about her appearance anymore.

Not gonna lie, former Ichika supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Ichika crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get a hold of the wedding codes

I must say I think Nino improved a lot with short hair.

>Nino wanted to kiss him but without a disguise
She never said that.
She said "it might not be effective" and stopped herself because she had a better option (meeting with him at night). On the last day it was her last chance + she said she won't care about appearances anymore
>Ichika
She had a sprained ankle (something Negi has stressed multiple times) and only started acting 6 chapters later
>Yotsuba
I've been wondering if her obsession with help Miku is because she feels guilty for kissing Fuutarou

Watch Miku forcing a kiss on Fuutarou while he sees a sad Nino with a faint smile at the end of the hallway before she runs away. Watch Miku get rejected straight away.

It wasn't even the day before. It was the same morning as the kiss. So like 4-5 hours before. Also this chapter is talking about Miku constantly placing limitations on herself. She started doing that in 68 when she decided that she will be someone he falls for. So a kiss for her is outside the scope of her plan and with the restrictions she place on herself, it lowers her chances to be the kisser.

Fuck off

I like it, but I can't re-read the manga because my heart hurts every time her long hair is shown

Attached: IMG_20190419_141444.jpg (1000x846, 62K)

Nino already cucked herself

>Watch Miku forcing a kiss on Fuutarou
Come on.

>Miku constantly placing limitations on herself.
I hope now she'll finally stop doing that

Hardly. It's a winner flag for her.

It's the mercy of the champion. Allow the weaker participants to have at least one fair shot before getting shot down definitely.

>improved
Nah, your taste is just shit.

>Yotsuba’s hair has slowly been growing throughout the manga
You fools, the clues were there all along.

She's winning so hard she needs to help the others keep up

Attached: nino false smile.jpg (435x810, 120K)

You know it will happen. Nino wanted to embolden her anyway. She will force a confession and a kiss as her last shot.

short hair > long hair

Attached: 74145486_p2.jpg (1080x1439, 1.13M)

She still has short hair in the future though. Thank Negi for killing her chances.

tasteless

All other quints have helped Miku's love in one way or another. If Miku wins, it means all of them cucked themselves

Too bad Negi is the main perpetrator behind her downfall.

Disgusting

>All other quints have helped Miku's love in one way or another.
Their effort shall not be in vain

Attached: 1554914426630.jpg (3777x2480, 800K)

She will be the 2nd to be rejected, Negi only used Nino to help Miku.

Nino has not changed her way of thinking, she continues to believe that her methods are correct and that going on the offensive will guarantee her victory, something that never happens in a romcom, her rejection will be the 2nd and the trip will end with a sincere conversation between Miku and Fuutaro that Negi has been keeping since the end of scrambled eggs

Itsuki has nasty farts. Do not fuck.

Nino my love is beautiful no matter what hairstyle she has or what clothes she wears except when she disguises herself as Miku

Yikes!

Based

>she continues to believe that her methods are correct and that going on the offensive will guarantee her victory
Except that she was right. If she didn't confess like she did, Fuutarou would have never gotten involved with any of he quints romantically.

>Spoiler

Attached: 1555507128562.png (520x707, 498K)

Nino already got rejected once, it won't happen again.

Attached: nino sorry.jpg (568x876, 232K)

That's after she dropped the Miku disguise and went back to her perfect form

And in chapter 71 she managed to pierce his armour even farther

>Miku hugged him the same day
All of Miku's bold actions happens right away, the hug was the bold action she took, not the kiss. Also, she decided to look for something to make F fall for her (improve her cooking skills), kissing him with Itsuki's wig is way too forced, only Itsuki being the kisser is more forced than that.

All the quints will be happy once Fuutaro chooses Miku

1 will realize her mistake and support Miku
2 will intuit Fuutaro's feelings and will want an appropriate rejection to support Miku
4 already supports Miku and she said she will support her until the end
5 will see that all her sisters support 3 and she will also

Oh, yeah. I was thinking that could work in that reverse parallel compilation.
Same with pic related

Attached: M15.png (1426x2048, 962K)

Twice.
And she getting the 3rd one.

Attached: g10.png (2852x2048, 1.96M)

Can confirm, stay away from the lard.

Attached: 73447123_p0.png (1350x2000, 1.05M)

Zoinks!

To be fair I didn't really like Nino at the beginning but her personality is starting to grow on me.

Truly we are the quintessential quintuplets

I see Negi's master plan is working

Funny how people call Ninofags delusional when there are already two Mikufag essays and a long ass Yotsuba one.

If you didn't recognize her at first glance you don't deserve to call yourself Nino's husband.

>I want the 5 of you to be together
And Nino will do just that in this arc. Fuu-kun will be happy

Attached: 1555391575011.jpg (1377x2039, 516K)

Nino won't give up un Fuutarou for Miku though. Only if Fuutarou rejects her first. After all, she is the one that loves Fuutarou the most and even Miku acknowledges it.

Yeah, and a fucking dumbass to boot. Her blunt bangs are clearly visible

>Miku will w-

Attached: alpha nino vs beta miku.jpg (1115x1600, 736K)

Nino will...

Attached: D4Zxc7IUYAAWjpd.jpg (540x474, 44K)

Marry me

>Nino won't give up un Fuutarou for Miku though. Only if Fuutarou rejects her first.
This is probably exactly what will happen but before that we will have Nino vs Miku arc in which Nino will prove she won't go down easy, although still competing fairly unlike Ichika

become a great mother for Fuutarou's kids.

I recognized her by her eyes

I reread the entire thing again and I can't for the life of me tell who will be the bride. Curse you Negi. I still have hope

Attached: 1554739190660.png (785x1110, 793K)

marry Fuutarou based on the aged version of the quints by Neji which makes her appear very motherly

I was already midway through the available chapters when I made that post. Just decided to just read through it all in one go.

What memes are there? Being late to stuff usually means I miss stuff like that.

I'm a shitty SEAfag. So you've got me user.

Which quint will take Fuutarou's virginity before he marries the bride?

Attached: 1555686102575.png (1115x1600, 2.37M)

Attached: 1547301613123.png (395x461, 148K)

The one thing I can confirm is that Ichika and Itsuki will not win. Yotsuba could be a dark horse.

Imagine having read the manga and not agreeing Nino is best girl

Attached: 1553888783117.png (194x159, 36K)

Ahem, Fuck Ichika

Someone please put ichikafags out of their misery
youtube.com/watch?v=89ynXQdKyis

Attached: 1551486452566.png (516x306, 266K)

I seriously can't picture Fuutarou choosing Miku over Nino. He hasn't shown any indication that he favors either of them, but Nino confessed first and VERY passionately. One Miku confession will never surpass Nino's. There is no reason for Fuutarou to pick Miku at all.

She already took it though

Friendly reminder that she and Fuutaro are not compatible

Attached: c_78.jpg (945x591, 196K)

The party is still going? Wheres the cake?

Attached: 1243463457.jpg (596x610, 108K)

AND THE RAIN WILL KILL US ALL

Bullshit. That's a prime example of husband and wife dynamics.

Why is Nino blushing so much?

Shut up, Negi

Attached: 1554970777500.png (1083x925, 845K)

i want to date nino

I can't see him choosing either.

Seriously. They act like an old married couple.

>this
>that Miku thesis
>that Yotsuba dissertation
This fanbase is sorta autistic.

Whoops
We know, Fuu-kun

Attached: 1554724330096.jpg (1447x2047, 1.2M)

Fucking hell.

Looks like Ninobros are the only sane ones

Attached: 1553239487625.jpg (900x900, 111K)

We Ninofags don't need to make fanfics because this entire series is a big Nino fanfic created by the biggest Ninofag

Attached: 1554723732544.jpg (734x402, 139K)

Reminder that Negi has lewds of each quint for his own personal use that will never see the light of day.

I can't believe that there are faggots who read this shit and still can't understand the hints and foreshadowing Negi has been giving since a good while ago

A sincere conversation with Miku, where she would tell him how everything happened, her thoughts, methods, etc. Fuutaro after seeing through Ichika's disguise, he will think once again how he achieved it, and next to Miku's words, he will realize that maybe if there is some feeling that unconsciously he has repressed

It will be the most KINO we will see in the manga

>the backstabbing keeps going
For fuck sake, why nobody is stopping that bitch?

B...Beach chapt

The Ichika train cannot be stopped. It'll eventually derail on its own, though.

Beautiful

Attached: DyFYGKGU0AAx-dt.jpg (2048x1192, 192K)

Where is the rain?

Because Fuutarou wouldn't choose based on confession.

Anything related to eating. There's also the first girl thing but it isn't received as positively.

Nino is the brainlet choice.

In Yotsuba's heart

And there's nothing wrong with that

Attached: 1554753126476.png (787x960, 376K)

> He hasn't shown any indication that he favors either of them, but Nino confessed first and VERY passionately.

This isn't necessarily a good thing, user. If anything, it happening too early could be a disadvantage for her, compared to letting Fuutaro notice the whole thing by himself. How passionate a confession is is pretty much a nonfactor in this.

>but Nino confessed first and VERY passionately
How old are you?, you know people don't fall in love just because they were confessed, right?
Fuu already rejected Nino on Ch71, since then Nino hasn't had any new development in her personality nor any positive change in their relationship
Unless something change about her, Nino remains as rejected

Why do people hate early Nino so much? I understand disliking her at the beginning, after all what she did is fucking wrong, but people always ignore F's actions. He stalks her sister and when he's confronted he lies and autistically runs away to go after her, instead of talk things out like an actual human being. That really gives you a bad impression of someone.

The second time, even if he didn't have bad intentions, he did play with her feelings for a long time. Again, drugging him was going too far but F definitely deserved a kick in the nuts those two times. Also, her sisters didn't give a fuck as well, F didn't either. Perhaps I don't self-insert as much as the average harem/romcom reader.

t. Ninofag since the beginning

Attached: 1536640838627.png (644x638, 328K)

We have never seen Fuutarou stealing a glance at Miku or anything like he has done for Nino, even though he is aware of her feelings. For this to happen as you say without seeming like an asspull, Negi had to include way more foreshadowing, and I can't see any hint or anything that indicates that Fuutarou feels something for Miku.

>and I can't see any hint or anything that indicates that Fuutarou feels something for Miku
Speedreading much?

A confession matters because as Nino says, it lets him know how much she cares for him explicitly. He knows it fully well and as we can see he is constantly thinking about it. Nino isn't just stating that he loves him like a retard. All her offensives are strong and impactful.

mommy

Attached: 1547335551397.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

>I can't see any hint or anything that indicates that Fuutarou feels something for Miku.
He's already started thinking he might have feeling for her

Attached: T20.png (1426x911, 347K)

Come on user. I am waiting for the pic where you prove me wrong. Dont't leave me hanging.

Ichika a BEST

>Why do people hate early Nino so much? I understand disliking her at the beginning, after all what she did is fucking wrong, but people always ignore F's actions. He stalks her sister and when he's confronted he lies and autistically runs away to go after her, instead of talk things out like an actual human being. That really gives you a bad impression of someone.

It was his damn job at this point and Itsuki wazs too prideful to accept him telling her this directly. If that's stalking to you, you have a pretty big problem, it's just two autistic kids having to solve a problem without knowing how to do it, but the only stalking Fuutaro ever did while was the were eating. Everything else was legitimate because of his job.

He's still here under their dad's orders, so even if they don't like it, they didn't have anything to sya about it. How is that deserving a kick in the nuts.

This. We've read the essay and we already know that F is in love with Miku, he'll reject all the other quints by the end of this arc.

>We have never seen Fuutarou stealing a glance at Miku
But we get a lot of Fuutarou talking about Miku,but always stopped halfway after Scramble Eggs.
Fuutarou isn't the type to quickly assumed things that are still vague to him.Miku feeling was only made clear during the bus ride as he connected what Yotsuba said on summit to Miku behaviour.

>Miku is worried Fuutarou will choose Ichika because she is popular and extroverted
Why doesn’t Ichika use those qualities to get to Fuutarou? She’s trying to undercut her competition by sabotaging them instead. Why is she afraid of the Miku boogeyman when the boogeyman herself sees her inferiorities.

I don't think that this means that she has special feelings for Miku only. The love the grandparent meant in this arc wasn't for specific quints, it was for all of them.

Nino is just Marika 2.0

Bleach chapter when?

And you fall in love or chose someone just because the person cares for you? That's being absolutely desperate and nothing else. If anything one could say that the bond between two people can seem stronger if the other person notice it without one of them having to spell it out.

Sorry but again confession is a nonfactor. You don't chose someone based on this unless you're ok with anyone as long as they love you.

>Nino isn't just stating that he loves him like a retard
Yes, she is
that's has been her entire strategy, just orbit around him so he'll fall in love because of how cute/passionate/aggressive/etc she is, that's incel thinking and it won't work, she needs some further development if she's to have a chance

Cause negi needs a villain to move the story

bland just like Miku.

Ichika is ridiculously insecure, not to mention that given how autistic Fuu is, it wouldn't necessarily be an advantage for her. She's probably even more insecure than Miku at this point.

>some further development
Yes, more Nino please

Attached: nino get ready.jpg (1407x1822, 700K)

To be fair Nino has at least some chance of winning. Marika was pretty much a game over from the start.

If she were doing like you say, she would be doing that all the time, but she doesn't. She acts like normal around him most of the time, and even tells him to fuck off. She only picks specific moments to attack.

Attached: s3.png (471x404, 69K)

Okay tell me faggot. How do you fall in love with someone? Wish that he falls in love with you so strongly that your fairy grandparent makes your wish come true or something? You fucking idiot. If you don't act you will never get anything.

You're saying that he didn't stalk and that he did in your same post. What will you do if some guy you don't know looks at your sister from afar, chases her, when you stop him he lies and runs away? F really was a retard that time.

Not by seeing the other person confessing to you at all. You're confessing to get an answer about how the other person ALREADY feel towards you BEFORE said confession. Not to gain some kind of retarded tactical advantage. It's supposed to be the last line.

water tastes like water no matter how much you get old.

was Miku talking about old men there?

The one that noticed Fuu was Miku, not Nino. It was more of a gag than anything else, and more importantly, it was pretty much solved by the time they learned he was their teacher. Not to mention that most of the other sisters understood that it was mainly a problem because of Itsuki's own behaviour as well (cf Ichika). The fact that it continued after this removes absolutely any excuse she could have.

Faggot, if it weren't for Nino Fuutarou would never have noticed Miku's feelings in the first place. He only noticed because he became more sensible as a result of Nino's assaults. That only means that Nino's comfession had that much of an impact on him, not that Miku somehow got to charm her before Nino did.

>How do you fall in love with someone?
See the quints.
They don't fall in love with Fuutarou because he confess,they fall in love because of how he act towards them,naturally.
Fuutarou doesn't developed crush on Lolikano because she confess,he developed it because of how she treated him.

>Fuu already rejected Nino on Ch71
>Nino remains as rejected
Oh, dear...

Attached: 1554710783780.jpg (1000x1000, 131K)

First, Miku's own actions also had a role in this. Second, him making him think about love more seriously doesn't mean making him fall in lov with the person that confessed, At all. It had an impact, sure. but thinking that it means in any way that he will fall in love BECAUSE of this is retarded. He stopped ignoring the problem (which is normal because in any case, the quints falling for him will have an impact on his job) but that's about it. It doesn't say anything about anyone's chances

So, how did was Fuutarou charmed by anyone's actions? His strongest blush was for Nino so far.

Attached: cute fatty.png (561x871, 462K)

It will come over eventually.Only time will tell.

Therefore, what he sees through Ichika's disguise will be a sign, Ichika probably asked him how he knew and he will not know how to respond to it, what will make him think again, there he will realize something and he will reinforce it when he talks to Miku. I do not think it's that easy, but probably a guideline for what will come next

how was*

He was getting there before Nino's confession and after the Hug he would have still noticed

Attached: fff.png (1213x868, 216K)

All school harem is trash yet very enjoyable and I cant stop watching it so I agree with you.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Go-toubun no Hanayome - 07 [1080p].mkv01.jpg (1920x1080, 263K)

Miku probably told Nino about him, you're avoiding my question. Itsuki's behaviour doesn't excuse him of acting like a retard. And if that's a gag, Nino drugging him also is.

Unga bunga bring me the meat

Attached: 1555398828654.jpg (800x963, 229K)

I think one mammoth won't be enough

You like it because you wish you were the MC, but you know that you will never be like the MC nor will you find yourself in a situation like the MC. Knowing that you will never be the MC, or find yourself in situations like the MC, you contemplate suicide because you know that you will never be, or be like, the MC.

Attached: 1549198094369.png (600x726, 366K)

Here's your niku

Attached: 1555434304334.png (1059x791, 448K)

I really need that webm of Nino flipping off MC, it's for research purposes.

Attached: funn.jpg (233x280, 24K)

BROS
twitter.com/fujimatakuya/status/1119213607261073408?s=19

Attached: IMG_20190420_000205.jpg (800x1133, 222K)

If Nino han't confessed, even if Fuutarou noticed, he still would have been deep in denial, and if Miku confessed, what would have awaited her would be immediate rejection since Fuutarou wouldn't have taken love matters seriously.

This is really cute.

Retard. I want to be Nino and have a Fuu-kun husband

Attached: 1553890452369.png (2332x2792, 2.11M)

The difference being that with Fuutaro, it's a one-time thing. Nino has been screwing with his job for chapters and chapters.

I'm not avoiding anything. Again, the reason he was after Itsuki was solved the moment every single quint learned that he was their teacher and they had an argument. That didn't stop Nino and, in fact, the drugging happened afterward. When him being "creepy" wasn't even an excuse anymore because he was not here by his own choice but because it's his damn JOB.

Oh, my

Ignore left go all the way with right

There's no point in what ifs. We won't know

Me in the middle

Isn't quintuplets like, extremely prone to dying and disease?

And mental health disorders. The fact that all 5 of these chicks are normal health-wise is astounding.

Mikus mikus

Attached: 1552851675080_0.jpg (1438x1426, 311K)

cute nino

Attached: nino what to buy.jpg (399x791, 123K)

That's not even the point. This started with this user saying that Nino confessing improved her chances somehow. It's not even what he's talking about anymore. Of course Fuutaro, being socially awkward, will be forced to consider things more seriously if it's thrown at his face and he has no escape route. It doesn't mean that it'd be an advantage at all for the person pushing him into a corned. These are two separate matters.
It's not even a what if, it's changing the subject completely.

>And mental health disorders. The fact that all 5 of these chicks are normal health-wise is astounding.

I'm not sure you can call these 5 "normal" when it comes to mental health in any way.

>normal
>health-wise
>clinical retardation times 5
>one has severe eating disorder
Fuutarou being the smart man he is has a good reason to NWF everyone, must suck being a harem MC with such a harem

They are normal until Rena dies and their shitty dad leave them in the care of Maruo

>Posting edits

Attached: 1532794417657.png (433x781, 463K)

>This started with this user saying that Nino confessing improved her chances somehow.
But it does?
If she didn't confess then her chances would be zero (like all the quints) because Fuutarou believed that love is a waste of time.

I-Is the party still going?

Attached: 1555610449859.png (100x100, 9K)

Fag, you just said that Fuutarou will take things at face value more seriously, he is that type of guy. If this isn't an advantage, what is?
Also, I am not changing the topic, I am pointing out how important was Nino's confession for Fuutarou.

Soon

Attached: 1555683803906.jpg (1369x2048, 696K)

Super cute.
I really hope Nino will get the chance for a hot wax play with Fuutarou like she wanted

Attached: 1555449654347 (1).png (546x1598, 1.39M)

Okay, Psychologists of Yea Forums. Diagnose the 5 sisters then. In all seriousness, they seem like your average high school girls to me.

>It doesn't mean that it'd be an advantage at all for the person pushing him into a corned.
Chapter 71 is literally titled "Advantage"

Fuutarou took it seriously because of what happened at Scramble Eggs.He tried to create distance with them but when Fake Itsuki went awry he realized that he just afraid to face the quints properly.

Attached: 1358707416592.jpg (426x341, 38K)

>I seriously can't picture Fuutarou choosing Miku over Nino. He hasn't shown any indication that he favors either of them, but Nino confessed first and VERY passionately.

This is what it was about. It giving her an ADVANTAGE over Miku and the others. Not just forcing Fuutaro to consider love more seriously. The two have nothing to do with each other.

No, it isn't. See above. He will start to consider the PROBLEM. Which could just as well mean rejecting every single one of them if the future chapters weren't a thing.

Fucking this. You can't argue with Negi.
Stop forcing your headcanon and post proof.

The fact that Negi guaranteed a quint to win in the beginning already damned Fuutarou. This is a series where NTR would help him get out of romancing a quint.

Nino screwing with his job is another matter, my first post was referring to the ones who always bring up the drugging as something unforgivable. I didn't include early F being a jerk to the quints, especially Itsuki (she was at fault too), in my post. F still left a bad impression of himself, but I didn't excuse her for doing that. My whole point is that hating so much her for doing that to someone who wasn't even likeable at the beginning is excessive.

Second drugging had nothing to do with his "job".
She stopped trying to get in the way of his job by around chapter 6, then again when she learned his failing condition, then stopped for good after the midterms (chapter 20).

I want Fuu-kun to bend me over a cupboard

Put NPD on Ichika, guilt complex on Yotsuba, eating disorder on Itsuki and antisocial personality disorder on Miku. No idea about Nino, something could probably be said about how she wanted to "solve problems" and her goals in early chapters.

Fuutarou didn't understand love. Being the one that made him start to understand it is a HUGE advantage, as he wom't simply forget Nino because of any other girl. She is always in his mind. Chapter 71 is literally called advantage so shut up faggot.

Not using the non deformed version...

Attached: 1555023128999.jpg (1280x1347, 538K)

Endgame

Attached: fuutarou ill be taking care fo your daughter.jpg (1426x2048, 910K)

Go tell your sibling that he/she is beautiful, it can be embarrasing if you aren't used to saying that.

One of the many many hints of Nino being the bride. How can Mikufags be that deluded?

Piggy is a cute pet

Attached: 1555644897696.jpg (320x320, 31K)

endgame right here brothers

Attached: 1555222895417.png (454x595, 261K)

FUCK Nino

This is one cute Nino.

No need to throw shade on other bros

>Being the one that made him start to understand it is a HUGE advantage, as he wom't simply forget Nino because of any other girl
Except the manga literally spelt it out that Fuutarou considered the kiss as the moment he started to develop feelings.

I’ve been listening to the B-track song of the 5Toubun ED (Candy Flavor). I like listening to the instrumental more because of the background vocals.

Attached: 74071518_p0.png (1200x2133, 2.36M)

The author needed drama, so he picked the quint that was the least likely to win and sacrificed her in order to stir the pot a little bit. She'll probably stop when Fuutarou confronts her about her actions.

>I can't understand the "advantage" word being used as a comparison to warfare and the idea of offensive advantage, despite Ichika herself comparing the whole thing to a war in the last chapter.

And by the way, the one considering this the same as an all-out war is going to be destroyed in the next chapters.

Nope, it doesn't. The fact that she confessed is in his mind, which doesn't mean that he has to reciprocate her feelings at all. He just can't act as if it didn't happen anymore.

I didn't say that the confession was the momemt when he started to develop feelings, I said that the confession and Nino's blunt behaviour is a huge advantage for her, as the chapter title states. The kiss is just a plot device and by itself it doesn't mean anything, since the kisser could have been Nino herself.

?
No.
It stated that
>that moment was when I started thinking she was special
It's different.
Not that it matters, she's also the kisser anyway.

Source on artist? I'd like to follow this guy

We know, Ichika

Attached: 1554132850842.jpg (1920x4320, 3.95M)

I believe in Miku

Attached: x15_1.jpg (2852x2048, 1.2M)

Your girl is alright and all, but does she has a 40 page thesis on why she should win?
She doesn't? Oh my my my

Attached: 1553211430008.jpg (1060x1078, 887K)

I believe that Miku will become a better person when she pull herself together after being rejected.

ch72 kills the Mikufags because Miku is not in Fuutarou's mind kek

ch82 kills them even more because Fuutarou knew her feelings but Miku was not clearly in his mind ch72 like Nino when he talks about love honest feelings kekkek

But the Mikufag will not acknowledge this

It is called advantage, because she has more time to be with Fuutaro, however, she has not achieved anything in that time, probably her moments are just uncomfortable for Fuutaro because of the aggressiveness she is

Fuck off, subhuman.

Fuck off, subhuman.

Insufficient data to diagnose, but some sypmtoms might be glanced if not overexaggerated to fit into some
>Ichika
Anxiety
>Nino
Delusion of greatness
>Miku
Triad of depression present
>Yotsuba
Affective disorder bipolar now manic without psychotic, minor depression symptoms
>Itsuki
Can't find anything but has to be eating disorder

>Implying Miku even interacts with Fuutarou when they are together
His interactions with Nino might have a lot of sexual tension but they are definitely better than walking with air (i.e. being with Miku)

Lads

Attached: 1FB.png (3380x3253, 2.72M)

No, you dumbass. "Advantage" refers to Fuutarou bring concious of her.
Specifically to this page

Attached: t16.png (2852x2048, 1.75M)

>Fuutarou choosing Miku over Nino

Fuutarou always chooses Nino over Ichika,Itsuki Rena, lolinakano, Miku

next chapter he will choose Nino again over Rena / Lolinakano and Ichika / Miku drama
wait an see

Fucking repulsive.
Also, it was already posted.

Reminder that Nino literally forced him to be in his thoughts with her aggressiveness, while Miku entered him only with her actions

>confessed
>tackled him
>made Fuutarou learn about sengoku generals
>went a on a jog with him
>had a nice igloo convo with him
etc etc
Stfu subhuman chink

Itsuki and Fuutarou have the best, most natural interaction

Attached: fufu...png (391x905, 286K)

>however, she has not achieved anything in that time,
Well, it canonically made him stop thinking that love is a big waste of time and that he should only focus on studying and nothing else.

Attached: x13.png (1115x1600, 704K)

Never post here again, cockroach.
>Replying to subhuman chink

I just can't fucking get over yesterday autist
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Yotsubaautismindex.png (801x708, 65K)

I will laugh at you next chapter. I will laugh at you harder when Nino gets BTFO

Fuutarou ALWAYS immediately chases Nino when she is in trouble. This speaks a lot of what she means to hm. His reaction to Miku being depressed is incredibly lukewarm in comparison.

>>made Fuutarou learn about sengoku generals
>>went a on a jog with him
>>had a nice igloo convo with him
Calm down Artur.

What is this?

>>Fuutarou always chooses Nino over Ichika,Itsuki Rena
>Itsuki
Damn, ninofags really are delusional. Thinking that miku will lose is one thing but thinking that itsuki will? Now that's some next-level retardation.

Choo choo~
Get outta the way insecure ninohaters

Attached: nino no brakes.jpg (1003x623, 262K)

Only if you mean father-daughter interaction

The fuck is this user?

>the stalker in the woods
Every time.

>Bring triggered by a braindead ape
How new are you?

Can Itsuki get more adorable than that?

I laughed hard at this.

Well, a crying girl in front of you is always a higher priority than a girl who is running away. Just saying

>sexual tension
>better than walking with air

user, please stop self-insertion, it's disgusting

Unfortunately.

Attached: party.png (1097x1061, 391K)

>confessed
Which he didn't get
>tacked him
And you call Nino violent
>Senguku generals
Fucking disgusting pig otaku
>jog
Might as well have gone alone
>igloo
Oh, Miku was there?

U N S T O P P A B L E

Attached: 1553248911249.jpg (658x1170, 102K)

ichika does in the early chapters

At that point he was also conscious of Miku's feelings you retard, no advantage there
the title is just about her having the chance to be with him alone

Its a 41 page essay on why yotsuba is the bride

Attached: Staggered about this.gif (320x180, 625K)

A 40 page thesis on why Yotsuba is the winner, by some first rate autist. Enjoy
drive.google.com/file/d/1o8JbWk5SalcNZqAPXQdIfwfG7G3pgzQS/view

Attached: 1554235883853.png (915x1024, 153K)

>but thinking that itsuki will
I mean, if you want your favorite to win, and that one is not Itsuki, than anyone would think this user.
At least almost 4/5 of the fanbase thinks this.

Heres your (you) thanks for you efforts subhuman

Learn to read.

Attached: itsuki is just dumb.png (2147x1528, 1.24M)

And what is the individual advantage that she got from that?

Rereading some chapters I realized that F sounds really friendly with Miku and Yotsuba, him and Itsuki act like brother and sister, he sounds pretty cool around Ichika, but around Nino he tries to be funny a lot of times, like in the earring or hotel chapters, or in pic related, he goes as far as using innuendo that time when Nino slapped him.

>not 44 pages
They can't even shitpost properly

Did you think this
>imgur.com/a/SykWkQE#9sMHC0c
was top autism?
Some guy made a 40+ page thesis on why Yotsuba is the bride.
That's some ultra high quality autism that I can only respect.

Attached: 1554263842581.jpg (400x280, 26K)

I actually read all of it, there were a lot of dumb shit that wasn't really needed to be explained and the one thing I disagreed on this thesis was Yotsuba disguising as Rena.

Holy shit, you're a lost case

I love Miku

Attached: 1555297554808.jpg (1464x2048, 315K)

Attached: 1531096122736.jpg (567x561, 57K)

user, stop forcing your headcanon, it simply doesn't make sense. By now you should be able to tell Negi's favoritism towards Nino.

Well, as shown in that page, she's clealy on his mind and he clearly think those are sincere feelings.

Its a pdf and its 30 pages long. Its somw kind of joke right? This cant be fucking legit. And its on YOTSUWHO of all people. How the fuck did anyone write a thirty page long essay on Yotsuba the fuck has the world come to.

>His reaction to Miku being depressed
He doesn't know Miku is depressed.In fact Futarou doesn't even know what the fuck is going on with the quints.
Why Itsuki acting like slut?
Why Yotsuba killing herself?
Why Nino fight with Ichika?
Why Ichika told him to talk with Miku?

Attached: 00.jpg (188x418, 35K)

The Yotsuba thesis did it better. Mikufags btfo yet again, even their fans are losers just like her.

Attached: clownpiece_smug.jpg (284x260, 33K)

Nino is a tsundere, her moments are the most cliches you find in the manga

>Negi's favoritism towards Nino.
No such thing. Negi loves all of his daughters equally

Calm your boner, Nino chan

No, even non-itsukifags recognize that negi will not have the balls to go against the first girl win ending. Everyone is just arguing about the potential 10% chance the others have left , but in the end the one winning will be itsuki. And probably in a shoehorned way even itsukifags will not like.

Fuck off speedreader.

Attached: annoyed_felly.jpg (500x354, 27K)

> someone took the time to write this
> (You) wasted your time reading this
Nobody is allowed to complain about lost time anymore.

If he clearly heard Yotsuba, then he clearly heard what Nino and Ichika were talking about.

some people have way too much free time

She made him blush up to his ears.
And a big softie.

Attached: t11.png (1426x2048, 788K)

That does not give her any advantage, another quint could do the same and she would be in the same position

Yotsuba is the family maid who works in the basement most of the time then

>No, even non-itsukifags recognize that negi will not have the balls to go against the first girl win ending.
user. Did you read his recent interview?

>No, even non-itsukifags
Here's your (You)

IT'S
COMING
HOME
LADS

Attached: 1553087517151.png (540x1442, 843K)

He knows Miku has a problem. Nino told him. He was in fact searching (very leisurely) for her last chapter. He has no sense of urgency at all.

Ninofags will never acknkwledge this. But its the truth

>could
That's the key word.
It's an advantage because she's ahead since none did it yet.

Agree. Her being Rena is too forced at this point. Actually, I don't think "Rena" is a single one of the quints.

Another quint didn't and looking at recent chapters, also couldn't.

Fuutarou couldnt give less of a shit about any quint after all. Why would he show favouritsm to Miku?

Nino's popularity spike happened for a reason user, and it doesn't seem that it will stop anytime soon.

THIS is our time Yotsubros. It's time for us to take this board

Attached: 1554860589682.jpg (473x671, 50K)

Bros...

Attached: 1547104995019.jpg (949x1240, 349K)

>I cut all my personal relationships

Attached: t13.png (1426x2048, 680K)

imagine the conspiracy wall

this is clearly ironic, it doesn't count

Other quint could have been the bride too, but they aren't

It's like 5 different chocolate bars from the same brand that are all variations of a standard bar and all come in their own unique and eye catching wrapping. One of them is the a shit flavored variant.

P O T T E R Y

Nino is the only one who knows about his mindset.
Let's see if she'll be able to do anything with this information

oh no no no

Yui a best

He did go urgently after Nino every time something happened to her though. This is a fact. He even went against her father for it.

Attached: nino blushi.jpg (367x346, 44K)

Imagine the guy in the mid or writing this having to rewrite half just because Negi revealed Itsuki as Rena.

>could do
That is not "did".
Do you understand the word "advantage" now?

>He did go urgently after Nino every time something happened to her

Attached: 008.jpg (1352x1572, 764K)

user, I'll make it easy for you

Imagine that a girl is declared to you, but she has been a shit with you all the time, she would gain a space in your heart just for having told her first?

To be fair, Nino went against her father for him and saved him from the fall off a cliff as well. Fuutarou is just repaying the favour.

That's pretty nitpicky and inconclusive

Attached: 1555257815874.jpg (827x1082, 65K)

fuuts cares about the quints, so long as he gets his paycheck

Bell kisser had to be Nino, only she has the moxie to do that kind of thing.
The look on the kissers face after the kiss did make me think it was Ichika though at first.
Really makes me wonder how much thought did Negi put into the details of this manga?

Stop projecting. Fuutarou never hold that against her.

They belong together

Attached: fuutarou never giving up.jpg (1425x839, 361K)

Considering the pages here and here and here And putting aside our projecting ways, yeah, she does.

Guys, I don't think I have the energy to party anymore

Attached: 1554551204698.jpg (1536x2048, 255K)

>Really makes me wonder how much thought did Negi put into the details of this manga?
He made Nino cut her nails because she was supposed to work at a restaurant

Did you skip chapters or something?

Ninofags made me hope that Nino loses

Attached: 1555642464591.gif (560x420, 362K)

Nothing bad happened here. He knew that Nino was fine. Of course he won't go against Nino here because he knows it's his fault and he doesn't know how to face her.
So they owe each other a lot huh?

Why would Nino not reveal herself then? She just said in the hotspring chapter that she couldnt care about appearances anymore so there is no reason for her to run away like a little bitch.

Don't remind me user

Attached: It's coming.png (1914x2000, 2.02M)

Will we ever get a Ninofag essay with all these things? I won't take anything fewer than 100 pages.

It's not projection, idiot, it's common sense

The point is that any person would not feel comfortable with a confession of a person that you have not treated in that way

I'm pretty sure that like half of Ninofags are just shitposters and snakefags who switched due to inability to defend the Snake any longer

Attached: 1554951000141.png (700x521, 326K)

> Negi loves all of his daughters equally
(X) doubt

Because she made a fool of herself when she fell down

Just read the manga. It's our essay.

You forgot this page
Fuu was ready to reject her and Nino knew it, which means everything that happened before, all their moments, all their hints, she saving his job, she confessing, all of that Fuu rejected already
Nino is pretty much starting from scratch and hasn't make any advancement since

Attached: t14.png (1426x2048, 692K)

Just Fuutarou really, and he is steadily paying them back one by one. Oh, and Nino is still a bitch for drugging him a second time. Fuutarou need to drug the bitch some time soon

Because it's actually good

>Bell kisser had to be Nino, only she has the moxie to do that kind of thing.
The kisser did run away and never mentioned it again, though.
And yeah, I know about he "he'll hate me if I'm bad at it", but I don't like using such a small thing as a explanation for everything

Attached: 1552857310073.jpg (1327x1993, 274K)

This is clearly just done for the memes. I still give the autism prize to the Miku one since he genuinely believed the essay he wrote.

Attached: 15556662273390.png (800x768, 322K)

>snakefags who switched due to inability to defend the Snake any longer

They still try to, believe it or not. It's quite a sight to behold.

Fucking based.

Nino will never run away from that. She confessed. Twice. In the same chapter. doesnt make sense in character

In what way? Fuutarou never cared about that.
Only you're bothered by it, hence you're projecting.

Ignoring that those are apples and oranges, she clearly did show up on his mind chapter 72.
Also, on that same page he said
>I just didn't know how I should talk about it
Implying he was, indeed, thinking about it.

>Nino will never run away from that. She confessed. Twice. In the same chapter. doesnt make sense in character
Just like pic related?
How convenient that Negi remembered to set a precedence for that

Attached: M10.png (1426x2048, 1.07M)

based and hopepilled

For the sake of this series, I really hope we get something that determines the winner at the end of this arc, because otherwise the threads will be shit until the last day

And that's why this confession came right after, and her face from a couple of pages after showed up on his mind right next chapter.

Attached: t15.png (1426x2048, 796K)

>Fuu was ready to reject her
Or you know, he wasn't

The thing is that you have to reach way more to fit the others as the kisser. Ichika is a good bet, but she was injured.

He has nothing to cut if there's no one to feel like that towards him. He probably only figured Miku out after Nino's confession anyway.

>Implying he was, indeed, thinking about it.
thinking about how to reject her without being too hard on her
>she clearly did show up on his mind chapter 72.
Of course she did, he already rejected her and she's still trying showing him how serious this kind of feelings can be, taking someone else feelings seriously doesn't mean reciprocating them

Nino takes risks but it doesn't mean she doesn't get embarrassed. Making a fool of herself during her first kiss would make her act that way for sure.

We know who the winner is since the first chapter, though

Attached: 1555145944794.jpg (724x1024, 152K)

Have not read or watched this. Far right looks like a best girl. Far left looks like a worst.

Reminder that Nino is always embarassed as fuck. She just swallows her pride since Fuutarou is more important to her than it, and she is an extremely prideful person.

Don't do this to yourself dude, even Nino knew that was coming so she asked for some more time, she knew that at that point she had nothing

Probably was self conscious about it and felt embarrassed.

>he already rejected her
Holy delusion batman

None, she actually opened the gate for her sisters. She did it again last chapter.

I still can't believe Fuuts didn't pick up on the joke.

Attached: ninoshark.png (342x363, 115K)

That's what Nino thought. We don't know what was Fuutarou's answer.

>Itsuki
Big mommy issues, difficult to trust men, and whatever's going on with her Rena persona.

Reminder that Kintarou used a blonde wig that resembled his younger self. This clearly was done for a reason as Negi hates unnecesary stuff.

Pretty much, look at her face whenever she's being forward with fuuts. She's about to blow

Attached: nino well thats me.jpg (1355x1247, 564K)

We don't even know if he was about to reject her anyway, but I'll accept that he was, that said, he topic from chapter 72 was clearly about love, if he had completely "already rejected" her, then there'd be no point in thinking about her there, only the kisser.

Which Toubun would you give a rimjob?

And he even came up with it himself.
Dissapointing.

He mentions it in the first chapter of scramble eggs and in chapter 71 he thought about rejecting her

Only Nino takes proper care of herself.

Ichika or Itsuki if I'm hungry

I'm going to laugh at many of those fanarts when she loses

This is why she says that no one loves more than he does. For him, she would even do stuff she absolutely hates. Her love for him is undefeatable.

Attached: 12315563154.png (891x299, 246K)

Fact: Only black people like Nino.

>mfw negi starts to RT all of DAT's arts as soon as the manga ends

Attached: 1532511254486.jpg (390x437, 83K)

Shit, this is it!

She's always had nice chemistry with him, even in recent chapters.

ch72 was about him acknowledging how serious those feelings can be, even if Nino didn't stopped him and he have gone through with the rejection it would still make sense for her face to show up as he knew how serious she was about it

The fact that he rejects Nino does not change the fact that Nino continues to have feelings for him

>when she loses
Her virginity to Fuu-kun on their wedding night?

Attached: 73865651_p0.jpg (3000x3000, 1.26M)

After thinking this deeply, Itsuki is Rena and Lolikano but Nino is the kisser and will win. Fuck this gay earth.

Wonderful Nino.

>he have gone through with the rejection
Bazinga

So what if she loses? Unlike Miku, she is already perfect even without Fuutarou

Wait, I'm as dense as Fuutarou. What's the joke?

Every Nino is a wonderful Nino

Glad you got it my friend!

Attached: t152.jpg (1347x921, 305K)

Yet, he still accepted her second chance.

And you know who wins? Kodansha.

Attached: 1535578838644.png (697x525, 219K)

Nino? More like Kino, amirite guise?

Nino has been waiting her answer for how long now?

Attached: 1555381192939.png (337x326, 94K)

Yeah, don't worry. You still have time to backstab her too.

>Nino has been waiting her answer for how long now?
She can ask for his answer at any point, i wonder why doesn't she

And

Attached: 185118940.png (418x600, 244K)

I hope DAT draws Niku

>Waiting
She is not expecting an answer, she is trying to make him fall in love with her. He will be the one to confess next time.

The joke is about them seeing each other almost completely naked on multiple occasions.
Fuutarou teases Nuno with it when they were staying at the inn during The Legend that Binds and in chapter 43.
Nino referenced it too, but it went over his head

Attached: k9.png (1426x2048, 883K)

One of Mikufags' arguments of why Miku should win is that she will kill herself if she loses. But somehow she's best girl in their minds.

It's a romcom, the longer it takes, the better it is.
The winner only gets her answer in the end afterall.

>Yet, he still accepted her second chance.
He's not that much of an asshole as to say to her "i wont love you no matter what" and it's easier to him than have to keep tutoring the girl he just rejected

She wanted to get him to know her better and still didn't have an opportunity to do so

Her japanese husband Fuutarou loves her very much

I will laugh at how funny those fanarts were with their theories about that bracelet

And Nino is not close to being perfect, but of course, his fags will not see their mistakes

Keep calm, Artur.

>shit bait OP
>6 hours later this thread is still going
Guys, I think it's time to stop.

He learned his lesson about playing with girl's feelings in chapter 44

>fanarts
Canonically 80% of those fanarts won't age well. It won't stop artists to make them though.

A fucking disgusting mindset. Not wanting your waifu to become a better girl by getting over her first love. As expected of Mikufags.

Inb4 we get a Kyoto Hot springs moment. They have seen each other naked so many times.

She does not want to know their answer, because she knows it will hurt her, poor girl

I remember one guy made a Rena(Miku) fanart a few hours before it was revealed it was Itsuki

Of course you will laugh at most Miku fanart as well right?

Ichika is a slob, Yotsuba needs Ichika to look after her, Itsuki probably shits five times a day and if Miku doesn't care about her basic appearance, she certainly won't care about the state of her butthole. It has to be Nino by process of elimination.

well he might also be worried about her roofing all the cakes if he breaks her heart to carelessly

I think Nino saying she didn't have to hear his response actually saved Fuu a lot of trouble, he was probably going to suggest that he couldn't return her feelings until after he is done being their tutor and gets them to graduate.

>2:40 am Friday April 20, 2019

>People on Yea Forums still think Nino is gonna win

Wew, lads

Attached: 74280350_p0.jpg (2125x1642, 429K)

>autism
>Yea Forums edits
Congratulations, the 5toubun fanbase is now officially at the same level as the Danganronpa fanbase.
We can only hope it sinks even lower.

Attached: 1554723490923.png (1543x727, 310K)

Well, he's probably worried she'll roofy him again if he breaks her heart

Even if she doesn't, she'll still be best girl. And Negi will never allow her to lose

based and sleepingpilled

I laugh at the girl who loses and the most ridiculous theories

>We can only hope it sinks even lower
It always does
>Spiral to destruction, it's too late to break the spell
>He wants the ride to stop on the freight train straight to hell

Attached: konoshunkandestiny.png (912x479, 379K)

God, I wish that were me

Round 3
Fight!

Attached: D3-h4O1X4AA5dgWDs.jpg (786x1200, 127K)

>he was probably going to suggest that he couldn't return her feelings until after he is done being their tutor and gets them to graduate.
he wasn't thinking about graduation until after the mock test, if he was going to do anything else but reject her then he would have corrected Nino at that time

>We can only hope it sinks even lower.
We're not even at the rejections point.
The actual shitstorm is coming.

well this accurately describes the current state of affairs

I hate this picture but that Itsuki with the camera gets me every fucking time

This would... be actually great.

Perfect

>that quality
For God's sake, user, just write over one of the other coloured ones

Attached: 1554606698752.png (1378x498, 339K)

They're mad because in this current arc Nino acts as a support for Miku's development.

Attached: 1539879039837.png (347x452, 67K)

And I'm wasting my time reading this thread.

BROOO

Attached: oohyeah.jpg (480x534, 18K)

Yet Miku hasn't changed at all and most memorable lines come from Nino. Every chapter is a Nino chapter.

>he wasn't thinking about graduation until after the mock test
Just give up, speedreader-kun

Attached: x20.png (1426x2048, 868K)

>You know there is a legitimate winner at the end. There's a carrot at the end of the stick
>The main character actually develops alongside the girls
>The girls have their archetypes but only Itsuki is stagnated with her initial gimmick almost every time she appears. The rest get to have more to them
>The relationship between the girls isn't just pure competition for MC dick. It naturally develops to that point and it's treated with some gravitas. Their relationships with each other are treated with care
>Manga's got really nice art
>Some decent jokes
That's really all you need for some light harem entertainment.

Attached: 1472481175034.png (1280x1097, 188K)

What development?

Attached: miku pupupu.jpg (1346x650, 361K)

Fuutarou's scary here

>Itsuki ends up being the winner because "First Girl Wins"

Attached: 1519703918718.png (472x472, 152K)

You keep telling that to yourself friend, whatever floats your boat

That is not an opinion, it's a fact.

>Next grade
Fuck off ESL

>
Let's be honest, this is still generic harem garbage. No point on lying.

>itsuki eats the winner and replaces them
it will come to pass

Only Nino makes this sshoe refreshing

Now write a thesis about it

>Nino acts as a support for all her sisters retard
the snake ,the trisomic,the autistic ,the doormat,even Fuutarou 's development

Nino is the best girl

It's generic harem, but it's too competent for me to call it garbage.

>and by my hands
>I'll have you all graduate
You'd be right if the "next grade" part was after.

Buttholes connoisseur.

Why are you that fucking desperate to get the Nino thesis. Just wait until Negi finishes the manga.

Yotsuba = Lolikano confirmed

Attached: 18.png (1115x1600, 581K)

>Every chapter is a Nino chapter.
NinoGotobun no Hanayome

Nino is shit.

*best

Fix your clock, it's 2 in the afternoon

>Negi said second half will focus on Fuutaramas feelings
>we still don't really know what is going on in his head
Negi is a hack

Itsuki is best enough to win without having to be first girl

Attached: 8CPmKOB.png (386x584, 228K)

However, every arc is a Miku arc

Nino best shit?

Attached: nino slap back.jpg (874x378, 219K)

Kill yourself

we don't?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16 Vol 1 Ch 1 (5Toubun no Hanayome) - MangaDex(1).png (212x539, 201K)

>I will laugh at you next chapter. I will laugh at you harder when Nino gets BTFO
unfortunately for you Nino Bfto all the anti Nino in all the chapters

anti Nino salty tears are the best the BEST

Its funny how Ninotards keep theory crafting about muh bracelet when she hasn't even gotten past this.

Attached: 1555650895688.png (582x720, 1021K)

>Miku
Who?

Based fatty putting the bitch in her place

>We have never seen Fuutarou stealing a glance at Miku
Stop speedreading, user

Attached: 3AF60694-1983-4555-900B-2B197FB86F83.jpg (1668x1723, 1.22M)

Based

Attached: 1555623687365.gif (500x500, 396K)

Based fatty putting that cunt in her place

>Muh bracelet
At least Nino has something to theorize with.

And there are more examples throughout the manga

this. we know that inside his head we know that the knows what's going on inside their heads, but the quint certainly don't know what's going on inside of his head

Yes yes hypocrite, keep yucking up about other quints having autists when Nincel seanigs do the same thing every day.

Attached: 1555565591320.png (831x823, 924K)

Slit your throat chink

Attached: 1527518141082.png (585x585, 165K)

>According to Itsuki

t. speedreader

SHITchika
NiNOPE
MiKEK
WHOtsuba
EATsuki

>since when did i start thinking about stuff like this?
i find it curious he didn't think about Nino's confession there

I told you to never post again, subhuman

This. Raiha is the best girl

>>>Fuutarou always chooses Nino over Ichika,Itsuki Rena
>Itsuki
Damn, ninofags really are delusional. Thinking that miku will lose is one thing but thinking that itsuki will? Now that's some next-level retardation.

I was talking about Fuutarou who chose to go looking after Nino in the forest and not Itsuki

it's obvious that the final game will be between Nino and Itsuki and Negi will decide

What I like about the Fuuts and Nino is they have the most "will they" "won't they" type moments.
The sexual tension between them is strong. Does this necessarily mean anything? Not really, but in a romantic story... you definitely want that.

Are you feeling left out bro?

Attached: 54846.jpg (316x188, 13K)

KEK BASED ICHIBRO

It's him trying to look at her with "love" to be able to distinguish her.
It's unrelated to what that user was talking about

RaiHAHA NO

Since when "I think the bracelet will be important for Nino and Fuutarou in the future" was the same as the spaghetti you fags spew everytime?

Well they were actually acting like friends and acted like confidants, i actually liked their interactions but now pig has gone full-on retard with the rena thing

>since around one month ago

Damn

Attached: 1555652095906.png (1072x992, 1.32M)

Choke on gutter oil, subhuman

Feel free to make your own 40 page autism on muh bracelet

>Replying to shitposters

Are you gay?

There's 800 pages long book on that.
It's called 5Toubun no Hanayome

>Everyone trying to get on Fuu's cock while Yotsuba is on suicide watch.
123 are shit sisters.

Attached: 1555494046566.jpg (870x1120, 306K)

This.

>>People on Mikufags still think Miku is gonna win
yamerooooooo

They will say they have the love for her, but they don't, they're ESLs after all.

Attached: 1555641523239.gif (990x570, 472K)

>he has finally fully deluded himself
O MY NINCEL

But 5 is also putting her on suicide watch though.

I'm okay with shitposting while we wait for the next chapter but the problem is once leaks and gookscans go up they don't stop and keep going by inertia, either bending the facts to fit their narrative or blatantly ignoring them. They might as well start writing fanfics

Attached: 1555473782083.png (753x695, 185K)

Fuck off to tieba, cockroach

Don't be rude, all quints are good quints.

Attached: 74176663_p0.jpg (935x1000, 495K)

I'm tired of this bullshit. I just want Yotsuba to be happy.

You're not even making sense anymore, what do you want?
>O MY
Ah, why do I even bother? It's a shonentard.

>I'm okay with shitposting
Fuck off

After Nino, which quint would fuck Fuutarou the soonest after they start dating?

But user, Yotsuba is dead

Attached: 1555461978865.png (978x984, 1.35M)

Attached: 142421421421.png (325x326, 30K)

>Shitposters
>Making sense
user, I...

he's talking about his boss mentioning the chocolates

>seanigs has trouble with reading comprehension
Imagine my shock!

I want more 45

Attached: 72035829_p0.jpg (5657x2000, 3.34M)

>I don't like it
>Therefor its shitposting

Attached: 1555542323319.png (593x696, 316K)

I love this
>you're the biggest autists and I hate you all for it
then someone shows up with some pure condensed autism
>ohohoho you're not even autistic enough get fucked

Fuutarou will make her happy.

Typical Nincel cope

123 are for plebs
45 are for patricians

Attached: 1555444556611.gif (281x301, 205K)

Nino od a pure maiden and will wait until the wedding night

Attached: 73770490_p0.png (1200x1697, 1.33M)

>Yotsuba is Lolikano
>Ichika is the first to get officially rejected
>Itsuki is just main girl bait, doesn't love Fuutarou and will never confess
>Nino rejected last in a very emotional way
>Miku wins

That's what you got from my post? I thought Ninofags being ESLs was a meme but it seems like there's a grain of truth in it.

>seanigs do this everyday
>feel free to do it then seanigs
>oh no the seanigs did it
Yes, that's my exact reaction towards you, SEAnigger.

Nino is the main girl, though

Attached: 1552914886464.png (2100x3300, 3.14M)

>Nino sees blond Fuu pic
>Fuu say its his cousin
>Nino says his cousin is hot
>If she only knew
>Nino falls for Fuuper Sayian
>Nino can't tell it is Fuu
>Ironic because its like a quint switch trick but only him
>Love is needed to tell the difference for quints
>Nino realizes Fuuper Sayian is Fuu
>It was because he said something she could identify him
>Nino loved the real Fuu all this time

There is some pottery here on levels I wouldn't expect from a harem romcom

Attached: Nino confesses Fuu is handsome.jpg (902x897, 140K)

>>Itsuki is just main girl bait, doesn't love Fuutarou and will never confess

Attached: 1553395025277.png (275x280, 57K)

Actually yes. Nino is the purest of them all. Miku appears to be innocent but she already attempted to rape him.

800 pages on the bracelet using the name of the original series?

Autism at its maximum expression

>Can't stop thinking about his dick
>Can't stop thinking about black cocks
>Pure
lol

It's obvious that her love for Kintarou came from her love from kid Fuutarou. Anyone that can't see it coming is either blind or an idiot.

Negi is a master potsmith

Attached: 1552771201791.png (1654x1860, 2.07M)

Is it alright if I fuck Yotusba lads? I want to feel her despair

Its amazing how deluded they are.

*love of kid Fuutarou

We're talking about Nino, user, not (You)

>Autism at its maximum expression
Thank you. I train everyday

Too bad they will end up fighting this arc.

Attached: 50129.jpg (1100x600, 176K)

>expecting Ninotards not to be retarded
user, I-

To be honest, aside Ichika, none of the toubun are bad. You guys shouldn't make fun of other's people's favorite toubun.

You didn't understand that post, did you?

Attached: 1536604258274.png (152x182, 13K)

Mostly only snekfags do

Funny how every thread other sisterfags can't deal with Nino being the best so they resort to shitflinging

Attached: nino mocking.jpg (281x318, 35K)

>I'm a hero!
>Wasting her own time to satiate her own ego
heh

Attached: 1555636786136.png (986x578, 486K)

Is there even anyone pointing fingers except for snekfags?
Don't get me wrong though, I understand that they're bored because there's nothing they can discuss about.

You mad that Nino will be involved in the lolikano part bro? Brace yourself because Negi will make it happen.

He didn't understand the manga (if he even read it at all). It's nothing surprising

Ichirukists believed for 15 years that Rukia was endgame.

>no u
Poor Ninotards

Hey! Don't talk shit about my bros.

Attached: 1553250190947.jpg (1448x2047, 302K)

The irony here is that you just spent the past minutes calling Ninofags ESL, then you say this.

>Ninofags spam endlessly
>You have no reason to shit on her
Nah, seanigs deserve to be shat on.

But Yotsuba is the best.

>Miku wins
If that happens I'll stop reading romcoms for good.

There's not a single panel about any quint thinking about dicks or cocks though, that came from your head.

>Says this when you tards do the same
The irony is lost on you.

Well
>Knows about the photo
>Fuutarou told her the whole story and she knows what Lolikano meant to him
>The only quint who knows about Rena and how she affected Fuutarou
Obviously she's going to take part in that. We knew that for 40 chapters

Awkward desu

>spam
What?

>Everyone will be involved
>Nino is too that means she wins!

Attached: 1555474169717.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

What's bad about a Nino end. Even ASfags gave up on being in denial.

Ninopics!

Attached: 73876893_p0.png (1000x1575, 1.17M)

Success breeds jealousy. It’s fun seeing Nino living in their heads rent free, though.

That's the Nincel delusion right there, and that is what they spam endlessly while they cry about other autists with having no self awareness.

>Endgame will be between Rena and Nino.
Negi you bastard. So this was your plan all along!

Literally no one said anything about "winning" though.

Attached: IMG_20190419_120723.jpg (1191x1587, 247K)

And this is why Nino is not gonna be able to settle shit how she originally wanted to. She has to deal with Miku vs Ichika shit and now she is gonna have to deal with the Rena and Lolikano shit.

Attached: IMG_20190419_120659.jpg (252x400, 20K)

But user, Miku is not involved at all

>What's bad about a Nino end.
The only bad thing about Nino end os that it can't come soon enough

Attached: IMG_20190419_120713.jpg (600x815, 79K)

That's in your head.

The fight was decided long ago user.

Attached: past and future.png (1328x1328, 1.02M)