Hibike! Euphonium: Chikai no Finale

It's the day, Yea Forums. I'm waiting for spoilers.
>tfw no kanade gf

Attached: D4e7pCCUwAAmKXa.jpg (2048x1536, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4G0xxFp88_w
youtube.com/watch?v=N6g8o6LytP4
kai-you.net/article/52799
mharayaruo.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-321.html
itoutsukushi.hatenablog.com/entry/2019/04/17/213816
forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=6339566&postcount=265
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: D4fBcVzU0AA7TuA.jpg (574x822, 91K)

Attached: D4fFBLgU0AALZ72.jpg (1536x2048, 503K)

I spy some new cuties

I don't go to the movies very often, but I would go see this. If only I was in Japan.

!!!!

Attached: EpKi0ia.jpg (580x773, 82K)

kumiko third year novel

Attached: D4W4oX1VUAIzvI2.jpg (2048x1524, 713K)

>All of these tweets coming out
>No one mentioning Shoe

Wow, it's fucking nothing

Attached: 1284046652539.jpg (749x341, 274K)

The very first scene of the movie Shuuichi confessed to Kumiko

Natsuki made to A team this time, but Hazuki still in B

No lines for Nozomizo, but several lines for Ririka

Full length Liz!

Kitauji got a dud gold in Kansai, so no nationals

Just like the novel, Kumiko and Shuuichi broke up in the end

Thanks user.

Are there localized BDs of Season 1 and 2?

there are from rightstuf or alltheanime (region b and s1 only right now)

How did you enjoy it?

So they're just in a bland nothing relationship from the start?

It's mostly Kumikos fault though. And Novel 3 seems.like shell alienate Reina too

Why did they break up? Never saw the novel spoilers

there are more than three novels. Do you mean the first as third years?

Attached: adaptation-list.jpg (1450x2048, 553K)

Yes

can't wait to see the third set.

Attached: happy ice cream - first set.jpg (1000x1000, 213K)

Cuz Kumiko

>Hazuki still in B
How can she uncuck her self?

Cuz Kumiko is a pain in the ass

So that their relationship won't be an excuse if they failed again to go national for their last year, despite her being the president and him being the VP.

I wonder if She got to take Kumikos virginity before breaking up?

No fuck no kiss either

ok so do they hold hands together? fist bumping doesn't count.

So basically they are putting it off until they graduate? Honestly sounds stupid as fuck but I really didnt expect anything better

They do hold hands

This doesn't look finale at all, despite the title.

long as takeda continues to write up until kumiko's graduation kyoani would still continue working on this.

why are teenage romance always like this
what has their relationship got to do with the nationals
do they really not have enough trust in each other and thenselves to abide by something as simple as keeping the club and their relationship separate

Gonna give /u/ some hope

>do these teenagers not have enough adult mindsets to do these adult things?
I'm guessing no

>something as simple as keeping the club and their relationship separate
That never happens in highschool band.

any half-witted yurinigger already knows takeda’s and yamada’s jewish tricks and would be deeply cynical of this show already

>Yea Forums keeps idolizing the fluff
>she's actually a pain to deal with if she became ur gf

I told you. Haruhi was the superior Kyoani waifu all along bros.

Attached: 1552432349681.jpg (525x700, 199K)

or anyone would see that this series is going to have a romantic conclusion. takeda already said she write this story with a mindset of friends/partner is greater than lover

>haruhi
>not the biggest pain in the world to deal with

Attached: tt.jpg (480x530, 95K)

as opposed to haruhi, who is a pain to deal with regardless of whether she’s your gf or not. yeah a real improvement right there

;_; oh god fuck me

Worthless whore, Violet is better.

When will shippers learn?

As a yurifag, I have no thoughts or feelings towards Kumiko, Reina, or the Liz Birds. These two however, were influenced by Ishihara who at least enjoys yuri in some form.

Attached: 1555655037788.jpg (650x898, 517K)

Violet is taken.

Attached: gilbert violate violet.jpg (425x612, 90K)

>Kitauji got a dud gold in Kansai, so no nationals
JUST

>half a year of dating a boy
>no sex
>not even a kiss
>spend all your time longingly staring into your bff's eyes
>break up to """focus on work"""
Nice beard Kumiko.

Attached: 1544331555500.jpg (1024x724, 96K)

By me, yes.

How could this happen bros

Attached: I'M UPSET.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

that's only early Haruhi, she actually develops into being a better friend

damn torture knowing we`ll not see it for at least half a year

>Used good
Yuck disgusting, imagine the disease and sloppy loose vagina

I never really understood the "dud gold" thing

>make A team
>miss nationals

Attached: natsu.jpg (600x662, 54K)

>half a year of dating a boy
>no sex
>not even a kiss
aren't they live on the same building/complex? no wonder kumiko got bored at ditch him

It's not like the Olympics.
Do good, get gold
Do ok, get silver
Do bad, get bronze
Three schools move on to the next level of the competition. Theoretically everyone can get gold, but it's still only the best three that move on. Everyone who doesn't has a ダメ金.

Attached: 1525293582819.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Was it good? What japs are saying?

最高でした

Wow, even better than Liz? Don't joke about it user, my heart is weak when it's hibikestuff.

You were good enough to be in the draw for best performance, but others did it slitghly more than you in a few categories that a few subjective calls from a few judges swinged it one way or the other against or for you. You then could either ''brute force it'' and get a definitive best performance and get a real gold, or manage to scrap by and get the stars to allign just right for you/agaisnt your competitors.

That also goes for the Silver(you managed to not get stuck in the last section, good job, but that's it really, so no ranking for you) and Bronze, because we don't wanna entire schools killing themselves in shame, we will simply group the worse ones together and not declare who was the absolutely worst, so that they might fight amongst themselvesin a battle royale

Why do yurifags even care about mediocre garbage like Kumiko ans Reina when they can just enjoy Cement Addict and My Staple Food is Love?

>>she's actually a pain to deal with if she became ur gf
what makes Kumiko a good character is that she`s problematic and not mary sue

Attached: kumiko character.jpg (3840x2160, 1.01M)

>dud gold
What was the fucking point then?

There never was a doubt it will be better than Liz. Liz is Yamada mastrubatory indie thing lacking everything that made Hibike fun. Finale is Ishihara and proof everything good about Hibike TV was him.

Exactly, that's one of the main themes of the franchise. Almost every instance of the series deals with something directly or at the very least tangentially related with _ Why are we working so hard about something so 'trivial' like music that most of us will never graduate up from a hooby, most likely forever be ''just a club I remembered I did work hard in highschool''? _

Music competitions in my country have a similar deal, where you need a to place first and also get more than a certain score (85/100) from the judges in regionals to qualify for the nationals. So if a band/choir/etc placed first in the regional competition but got less than 85, they wouldn't go to the national competition.

WHAT DID KYOANI MEAN BY THIS?

Attached: D4fLRyoVUAQLYpt.jpg (1004x273, 60K)

>not liking Liz
That's a little too much shit taste, even for you Anonymous

Like half their starting lineup left last year, that isn't really surprising.

Liz is fine, but its not Hibike.

>Just like the novel, Kumiko and Shuuichi broke up in the end
Shoefags on suicide watch.

Every school does tho, besides it's more of a miracle that such an troubled group would even manage to get half as far as they got in that first year. This second year is more of a complete cleansing and building the base sctructure to really blow everyones mind in the last 3rd year. Compared to the first years complete demolition of bad setted in problems, salvage what we can and hope for the best(that went very well as a miracle run, mostly thanks to a few MVPs).

>they will celebrate getting gold
>but then despair upon finding out it was a dud
I'm not sure I'm ready for the 100-0

This is all Nozomi's fucking fault, if there were more 2nd years in the band last year they wouldn't have been gutted by all the third years leaving

>Every school does tho
Yes, but the problem is that Kitauji had barely any 2nd years in the band.

But where are the spoilers?

>Gotou
>riko
>Ribbon
>Lazy
>Oboe
>Nozomi
>big bertha
Who were the other 2nd years?

Any spoilers? Still a glimmer of hope for Kumiko x Reina to happen?

I'm in the cinema now.

>better than liz
Haahahah nice joke you an fuck off now

Attached: Kitauji3.png (640x1110, 1.75M)

So Shuichi basically forced Kumiko to be his girlfriend?

>slipping in kansai
kek, never change shitauji

Attached: memefrog.jpg (820x795, 136K)

Exactly. They all left with Nozomi in the pre-Kumiko year.

No point in sustained relationship if you can't get /h/ content anyway.

Have fun, user.

is novelanon still alive?

It's interesting but weird how Kyoani makes sure to give every background character an actual design. If we didn't know Kumiko was the mc, she would surely fall under the radar compared to other designs.

Hopefully not.

Tromboner X Euphole
Shujaculate in her Kumikunt

Ultimatefaggot please go back to your local gay bar.

>an actual design
>he thinks it stops at just the character design

Attached: takasugi.jpg (1064x692, 396K)

Reina will go for mini-Taki / shuichi's bro

Literally wat.

>hating on megax

Yellow Ribbons is the problem. impeach that bitch

I kinda hoped Kyoani would just keep ignoring Shuichi's existence and have the anime have its own universe.

Hibike yurifags are just autistic waifufags who don't want Kumiko to actually end up in a canon het pairing because it would 'ruin' their precious waifu.

>I've never eaten sushi, but it's disgusting.
Please, tell me more about yurifags, you cute little delusional fool.

Attached: 1467129833586.jpg (320x320, 33K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4G0xxFp88_w

Miru is my waifu, pls tell me my Grumpy-chan features heavily

Attached: 1e405528-3fb6-427b-b1c4-74072eef6d18..jpg (1280x5940, 882K)

Thanks. Just finished. Really great movie. Will post in detail once I get home.

There's a girl who thought herself an alien or something.

うn

Attached: 1544943721676.jpg (768x1066, 140K)

Did Tuba kouhais pass the audition making Asukas prediction come true?

VOLUME

Alright. I'm happy I got the Natsuki x Yuuko shikishi, wanted this one the most from this set.

I'll write about the movie now.

Attached: Untitled.png (843x575, 682K)

They would pass on cuteness alone.

Attached: 1555660359099.jpg (1920x1080, 503K)

childhood is kumiko x reina
adulthood is realising that yuuko x natsuki is far superior and that kumiko and reina are both emphatically hetero

Attached: FRFdevd-MNw.png (764x1080, 493K)

Tell us about the cute Kumiko & Reina moments.

Describe Shumiko hand holding. Was it during the Agata Fes?

The first thing that comes to my mind after watching it is that it would be even more enjoyable as a full series. As a roughly 2 hours long movie, it feels like it goes too fast.

The movie has three "arcs" of sort:
1. Mirei-chan not fitting in with the others and the reasons for it.
2. Kanade-chan vs. Natsuki-senpai.
3. The Kansai competition.
Interspersed with these are other small stories and character moments, and of course these "arcs" go on concurrently, e.g. number 3 goes through the whole movie, and there's also Kumiko's evolution towards being a leader etc.

But it still feels like there's not enough space given to it. For example one of those "side stories" is Motomu-kun and Sapphire. You basically see two scenes that set him up and two that show him and Sapphire being friendly amd him being striken with her. It almost feels too sudden. The arc 1 I mentioned above feel similarly too fast. So does Kumiko becoming more leader-like and being chosen as the new buchou.

I'll post about Kumiko and Shuuichi next.

I like how you mention those three with their name. Nice taste, user.

WE /LEADER/ NOW

Attached: 61.png (447x512, 99K)

you damn right!
>both have no interest in het
>not just going thru adolescent phase
>going to the same uni
>probably going to live on the same dorm

MADAM PRESIDENT

YOU'RE ALL BETTER NOT START ANY DRAMA OR GAY SHIT IN MY CLUB, I'M THE BUCHOU NOW.

Attached: serious kumicute.jpg (231x224, 16K)

>I'll post about Kumiko and Shuuichi next.
half-assed and shoehorned romance amirite

Kumiko`s sister NTRs Kumiko with Shuichi

Sounds great.

As an EOP, when can I expect subs for the movie?

share rares

Attached: Hibikek_12.png (142x148, 35K)

At least six months, user.

To set the record straight about Kumiko and Shuuichi, it goes like this:

Shuuchi confesses at the start and the opening plays, then the story moves to other stuff (first years), but Kumiko and Shuuchi keep noticing each other. Notably, Kanade takes note and teases Kumiko about it. There's also a first year trombone girl that seems very much into Shuuichi. Reina sees them laugh together and throws something at Shuuichi. He doesn't see who did it. It's pretty clear Reina supports Shuuichi x Kumiko.

Shuuichi and Kumiko go at the Agata festival together and have a good time together. They sneak out to a side street, to go meet Reina, and Shuuichi moves in to kiss Kumiko. She stops him because she's too flustered. Kumiko goes up to the hill overseeing the city and meets Reina there. Reina didn't think Kumiko would come, but she did. They share one of those tangerine candies, each other biting the opposite side of it. Reina play and Kumiko listens. At this point it's clear they're good friends, but not in a romantic sense. Sorry, yuri pals.

Things move forward, everyone focuses on the competition. Then at the gasshuku, Kumiko and Shuuichi talk, she returns the hairpin and tell him they're too busy to date now. And that, if he still likes her in the third year, after everything is done, he can ask her out then.

I dunno what Takeda wrote in the new novel that came out two days ago, or what KyoAni plans for the 3rd year movie, if there is one, but anyway, people who said Shuuichi and Kumiko broke up aren't exactly wrong, but I wouldn't say exactly right either. Their "break" isn't bitter or anything, and in the vibe in the movie is that they'll be a great couple next year.

busy with JAV filming.

>Reina supports Shuuichi x Kumiko.
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Christ's fat cock, how will yurifags ever recover? seriously, they've been dealt setbacks before but this is a whole new level of BTFO

Attached: shoe1.jpg (606x480, 59K)

>Shuuchi confesses at the start
Just doesn't make sense considering the non-existent development they had during season 2. Even in the final episode she seemed to have moved on from her.

Overall, I'd say it felt as fast as the whole movie. Again, I feel it would be more enjoyable if it were given more scenes in a series. Same with pretty much any plot point in the movie.

That's the impression it gives. Reina herself of course has Taki-sensei in sight. There's this small set of scenes, made to mimic short videos taken by a handheld cam, where some newcomers are introduced. One girl fawns over Taki-sensei and then it shifts to Reina sitting close by and looking grumpy.

Attached: JqIOAjx.jpg (500x300, 23K)

>There's also a first year trombone girl that seems very much into Shuuichi. Reina sees them laugh together and throws something at Shuuichi. He doesn't see who did it. It's pretty clear Reina supports Shuuichi x Kumiko.
Reina is too good for everyone. Makes sense she only goes for Taki-sensei

Attached: kumiko at war.png (1280x720, 854K)

saving private Kummyko

Attached: 1482348003611.png (1280x720, 857K)

How is the full Liz and the blue bird?

Shuuichi became Trombone Chad's successor?

Impressive. But the performance scenes always are.

Also I'd say seeing the Liz movie helps with enjoying this one. Nozomi and Mizore aren't the focus of this movie at all (they have their own after all), but seeing it will make you appreciate Mizore's performance more.

Lmao suck shoedicks faglord they broke up you they'll never get together

Best wingman.

Attached: 0000954.jpg (860x616, 223K)

Attached: 1538140775979.png (71x136, 22K)

Does Nozomi even try and keep up with Mizore? In Liz she seems to have given up completely

Wait are they in different classes on their third year? Was hoping for some class hijinks along with Hazuki and Sapphire again

>considering the non-existent development they had during season 2.
What development does a high school boy need to think a girl is hot and want to fuck her? Especially in Japan. It seems even "I've admired you from afar" is a perfectly fine reason to confess to someone.

>she returns the hairpin
isn't she keeps it the novel?

She's even smol like Sapphire.
Asuka is a prophet, should we expect one more tiny tuba in year 3?

That the manga of the second season

no wonder they broke up

youtube.com/watch?v=N6g8o6LytP4

In Liz it's clear they'll go to different unis.

C'mon. They've been friends for a quite soime time before all this.

Mirei passes. Hazuki doesn't, again.

Fuck I wish we got Season 3 instead of the movie.

he still got further than anyone else has with Kumiko

>Mirei passes.
What about the cuter Suzuki?

Nope.

I heard Shuu went to Reina for broke up advice. Is that true?

He doesn't really go to her. At the gasshuku, he's sitting alone, pondering about it, and Reina comes. He's about to ask her, but then stops, cause Reina is 怖い.

Haha that makes more sense.

Feels like as a Kumiko/Shuuichi person I will enjoy this movie

Yurifags worst nightmare is to come. ShuuReina

Also no no KumiRei sleepover and/or Mamiko showed up in the middle of Kumiko Shuuichi date?

No to both of those. Mamiko only once in Kumiko's memory, the same one previously shown in the anime.

Btw, I want to clarify that this happens right before Kumiko and Shuuichi's "break up". After Kumiko tells him they're too busy to date now, he tells her he thought so too. Perhaps in a vacuum you can interpret this as him coping, but considering this previous Reina scene, it seems like he really thinks sp. That's another reason I don't think hetero supporters got BTFO'd by this "break up" at all.

did the movie mentioned that Nozo/Yuuko/Natsuki will go to the same college?

And yuuko still gave natsuki an appreciation letter in the movie?

Nope to both.

But before the Kansai contest, Yuuko speaks before the club and among other things, mentions that Natsuki was great as a fukubuchou, which makes Natsuki flustered.

What i don't understand is why can't just Takeda kept that status quo until the end since they're the president and vp. the too busy reason felt so cheap

You know how some of the more strict Japanese high school forbid students to have jobs since it'll get in the way of their studies?

It's something like that.

It's an Asian thing dating and studies don't go hand in hand

Kitauji has pretty lax rules. Heck you can even dye your hairs in there.

Also everyone in class knew Kumiko/Shuu were dating

But they're already dated though and it's not like something bad has happen.

The extent of their dating was holding hands and having fun at a festival. Kumiko wasn't ready to deal with more. And neither was Shuuichi.

You are not a very smart ESL, are you.

Get fucked /u/.

Attached: 134880056362.jpg (300x269, 38K)

Honestly Shuichi - Hazuki is better. Novels still on going so there's that.

Attached: shu-hazuki.webm (1200x675, 1.59M)

>Novels still on going so there's that.
Episode 14 was entirely original. Hazuki's crush on Shoe was only used to fuel the development of Shoe/Kumiko and was completely and utterly dropped after that.

At least she made to the A team in the third year.

Just read the new volume. Kumiko x Reina is confirmed and canon.

Attached: D4g8uBRUUAERpgt.jpg large.jpg (1198x1600, 356K)

Hi UltimatemegaX

That tranny?

Say what? What about Shuuichi?

>dud gold
EXPOSED

Attached: taki.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Check out these cute lesbians.

Attached: 1546054101636.jpg (1128x1080, 426K)

It's a picture from twitter.

I can save images from Twitter too but I ain't gonna.

Attached: 1540947695995.jpg (320x320, 86K)

>that Kaori
Holy fuck, it is IMPERATIVE that someone hit that.

Attached: 1555676397213.jpg (1512x2016, 761K)

>handholding yet again
super lewd, they're both gonna get pregnant.

She became a total thot.

Asuka is a bad influence on others.

Attached: 1535499076614.jpg (4056x5939, 1.81M)

Asuka taps that everyday.

Attached: 1546054101635.jpg (1200x900, 167K)

Cute yuri sexfriends.

Did Kumiko accept the confession like "I like you too" or was it more like "sure I guess lets go out" before she made the relationship completely pointless?

Not shown. After Shuuchi confesses at the beginning, Kumiko's surprised/flustered, then it immediately cuts to the opening.

That Haruka though. Definitely underappreciated.

Kumiko did say i love you too in the novel

Forced Hetero.

If that's true then KyoAni can fuck off then. Why try and make people invested in the relationship at all, but strip out all the stuff that is supposed to make you invested?

Not a thing

I see Buchou still dresses like an old woman

That's because she's pure, unlike her slutty friends.

I'm sure Asuka sees Kaori as nothing more than a hole to fuck. She seemed to really dislike her in Season 2

Buchou would be the best wife.

>show absolutely no hint of Kumiko liking Shuichi romantically in 2 seasons
>she magically says yes in the movie
Okay.

Attached: kumicool.png (720x720, 483K)

Which one do you think lost their virginity first?

All their development was in the novels, but they decided to focus more on how hot Kumiko thinks Reina is instead.

are you blind? just look at those kaori's kaoris

Did Kumiko and Shuichi indirectly kissed via a water bottle?

Looks like a shit standard Eupho movie. Thankfully Liz exists, something that exists in a higher dimension than the rest of the franchise. Truly the Baron Omatsuri of Hibike.

Liz is another yuribait lol

Nah. But I could have missed a small interaction like that.

Actually for a moment I thought there'll be an indirect kiss between Kumiko and Reina through the tangerine candy, but Kumiko bit the other side of it than Reina.

A lot more things need to be taken into consideration than just that, Anonymous.

>Asuka
>hot, but little interest in other people. However, would likely be the one most open to having casual, no strings attached sex.

>Kaori
>smoking hot, but is the kind of girl who would likely take the longest to get to 3rd base to. Crush on Asuka also makes her the one most likely out of the three to be a lesbian. Would give her virginity to Asuka in a heartbeat.

>Haruka
>most homely, but low self esteem hints that she may give in easiest to the first guy who comes along and treats her special.

It's a fucking toss up, man.

Attached: 1552910190796.jpg (5007x3538, 1.92M)

>implying Buchou didn't lose her virginity in high school
The only boy she didn't touch was Gotou, and that's because Riko would fucking eat her if she did

Attached: buchou a slut.jpg (1277x1433, 308K)

All three need to be taught the pleasure of anal sex.

Mizore clearly loves Nozomi how is that a bait?

>I love you so much
>Just kidding I love how you play your instrument
>no homo
>just kidding, please don't ever leave me, no homo though

I hate Yamada so much

Because Nozomi constantly cold-shouldered Mizore in the book.

Many of the Liz symbolisms were Yamada's creations.

>those Asukas

Attached: 1554819573668.gif (640x360, 1.14M)

is Japan upset with the shoehorned romance also?

Isn't the whole point of the movie Nozomi realizing that she was being a bitch and holding Mizore back though. She was trying to keep the blue bird locked away, but sets her free after that.

Attached: 1553411350861.jpg (2508x3541, 1.77M)

Haruka is a date rape waiting to happen

Kumiko gets with another dyke more like

And Shuichi bangs Reina instead.

It's all in the cover you retards

Best girls looking hot.

There's no such thing as forced hetero. It's a universal constant.

Homosexuality is degeneracy

Based. Yuriniggers BTFO

Who are the two new faces? Do they make an appearance in the movie?

Why is a small girl so enamored with a big tuba?

Attached: Untitled.png (685x309, 158K)

Middle is Kanade, a key character in the movie.

She wants that big fat Gotou dick. Unfortunately, Gotou only loves big fat women

Level with me, does Kitauchi even have a chance at going to Nationals once Mizore/Asuka aren't there to carry their asses?

Kumiko is gay and nice to Reina. Haruhi is bitch to everyone.

Yuuko's batch are noobs outside of Nozomi and Roboe. Nozomi took all the good ones with her during her rebellion

Next year, minus the dead weight and under Kumiko's iron fist Kitauji will win gold at Nationals

>minus the dead weight
>has Hazuki

Midori-chang is already used to heavy lifting so I believe.

I am forgotten

Attached: hibike_7-2.png (1280x720, 499K)

If Kono Oto Tomare is anything to go by as long as they have a genius teacher (Taki-sensei). A genius center (Reina), and a competent bassline they're set.

Our girl Aoi studied hard and surely got to 京大, 関関同立 or maybe even 早慶.

1 noob who doesnt get to join the competition compared to an entire batch of noobs who get to join

Set for dud golds, you mean.

>Homosexuality is degeneracy

That's not what Tsurune did

Left is a transfer student from Rikka

Attached: 1550174313839.jpg (2327x1568, 458K)

It's a shame Liz's elegant character designs flopped and people probably prefer the sexy moe designs.

>liking those giraffes

fuck you so much

i'm saving all of them hehe

Sorry, yuri bro. I understand that hearing about the movie is hard for you.

it hurts brehs
spin off when

liz is trash tho

I think Kumiko looks better on the "normal" design, but I really like Mizore and Nozomi's designs from Liz.

Rikka anime when

Based K/u/miko will reject shoecuck at the end.

Shoe is definitely forced hetero.

Yamada btfo. Based Ishihara. Glad that next KyoAni TV series is his, and not yama-hacks.

this entire series is fucking trash

Heterosexuality is a natural part of life, and normal, you can't force it. Girls grow up and fall in love with guys, that's what they do.

There is no next TV series bruh, Denmoku is a movie too.

Hopefully after S3. I want both, but if they released Rikka first and it flopped, we might never get S3.

>Girls grow up and fall in love with guys

I loved Liz, but I never got the impression that Nozomi was ever gay for Mizori, and Mizore is just a turbo-autist with literally no understanding of human relationships.

Electric Diary is TV series, not movie.

Yamada = no gay

Tamako Market had an obsessed lezbian and Yamada told her feelings never were intended to be "yuri", but "adolescence". She does not do yuri. Ishihara might, but just for lewds/jokes.

does yamada outright confirmed that mizore feeling for nozomi is also adolescence?

>does yamada outright confirmed
did Yamada outright confirm

ya damn ESL

Yeah.
Liz isn't about a romantic development, it's about letting friends go with a smile
it spoke to me on a personal level, I hate letting people go so much

Movie.

Its not. Its TW series, and more over - its two cour.

Split cour movie.

Go troll maid dragon fags who are still in denial about S2.

Mizore's social skills weren't developing because she made Nozomi "her everything". After Nozomi rejected her romantically, and knowing now that they're going to different colleges soon, Mizore will probably be more open to people like her kouhais who clearly wanted to hang out with her.

I think a lot gets lost in translation here because (mainly Western?) fans expect clear distinctions between friendship and romance and neatly resolved endings, but the writing in Hibike and Liz blurs those lines on purpose to capture the confusion of teenage emotions. A quip like "it's adolescence" is not confirmation or rejection of any character's sexuality, but a hint that we shouldn't expect answers to questions that the characters haven't even figured out themselves.

I think Mizore was secretly expecting romance, but learning to see Nozomi as just a friend will make it easier to let her go with a smile.

>Mizore will probably be more open to people like her kouhais who clearly wanted to hang out with her.

Maybe they'll have yuri sex.

Seriously tough, it's a movie.
Unless you have sauce for that 2cour statement of course.

>I think a lot gets lost in translation here because (mainly Western?) fans expect clear distinctions between friendship and romance and neatly resolved endings, but the writing in Hibike and Liz blurs those lines on purpose to capture the confusion of teenage emotions. A quip like "it's adolescence" is not confirmation or rejection of any character's sexuality, but a hint that we shouldn't expect answers to questions that the characters haven't even figured out themselves.
No. She was fucking asked in interviews "is this yuri/girls love?". And while Ishihara laugthed beliveing it was, Yamada btfo everyone clearly distancing from their mood and telling no - and adding as a final blow fact that Tamako market wasnt about yuri either, and explaining she just wanted to portray adolescence and even adds more to that - telling the Hibike ED with "red rope of fate" is not in romantic sense either.

Whats your goal?

1. It was only stated that its getting an adaptation.
2. Its adaptation by Ishihara, correspondingly starting a website.
3. All KyoAni movies in production are scheduled in their "movie year" website.
4. You can pretty much read titles of all episodes (names of "future inventions") on the site right now.

KyoAni does not make movies for unknown stuff out of the blue. 20th Century is essentially the new Chu2 for them - a long runing comedy/romcom Ishihara series, mostly original.

Are you confusing something? The Liz interview doesn't have Ishihara in it, and Yamada pretty much confirms that Mizore's love was romantic.

>Reina supports Shuuichi x Kumiko.
AHAHAHAHA
YURIFAGGOTS BTFO

I have no goal and you have no sauce.

If yurifriends are still clinging to Reina and Kumiko, instead of exploring more fruitful couples, they really are desperate.

She constantly teases Kumiko about Shoe though but most people saw it differently.

hibi/cric/

>screening day
>dead bread
>veg promo dropped
>living bread(s)
hibike sure has fallen out of grace

Fuck off cunt

Shoecuck on suicide watch
LMAO

That user read old interview for S1 on Kumiko-Reina then concluded Yamada took the same attitude for Mizore-Nozomi. Saw his posts in Liz threads and few months later he's still not catching up new interviews.

Shuicchi sucks taki dick for roles

>platonic soulmates

Attached: 1526634815803.png (828x720, 625K)

Fuck off YAMADA !!! it's not adolescence straight girls won't fall for girl if it's true than all the dudes are homo they'll suck homies dick for adolescence it'll be a brocode universally

How's the redditards, tumblrets and ultimatefaggot coping?

Attached: D4gdO33U8AA9l3H.jpg (1400x1987, 250K)

How was the animation?

Cant remember the last time a show had such a big recurring background cast
Hyouka maybe

Gap moe at its finest

darli fra

Will Kumiko and Shuuichi finally get gold in Nationals?

I didn't mind her giraffe design, but normal Mizore is top cute.

Attached: 1546172665853.jpg (1500x1898, 293K)

Not to be touched by any males.

Special friends.

Attached: f.jpg (2508x3542, 873K)

Agreed - never really felt like Kumiko and Shoe had any chemistry, even with the yuri set aside

haha /u/ wins again

Attached: 1553330866063.png (540x643, 320K)

Kanade a shit

I think I've seen Yamada wear that exact dress before

Is Ririka relevant?

Attached: [35mm] Liz to Aoi Tori - Liz and the Blue Bird [1080p] [562EF58C].mkv_snapshot_00.45.51_[2018.12.12_ (1920x1036, 244K)

you a shit

Kanade looks like she's hunting for some 3P.

Attached: 1555254848237.jpg (566x573, 50K)

>if he still likes her in the third year, after everything is done, he can ask her out then
What fucking entitlement. She just assumes he's going to be into her the whole time instead of just moving on.

Kumiko sure is confident.

Nice necro faggot.

Yea Forums has forsaken hibikek

>concluded Yamada took the same attitude for Mizore-Nozomi
Not him but is there any reason to believe she didn't do that?

>--Takeda-sensei, did you feel that the film had a "happy ending"?
>Takeda: Well, while things are quietly and neatly resolved at the end of the film, it felt as though if one were to look beneath the surface, things between the two of them would still be slowly, but surely progressing...it has an incredible feeling to it. (laughs)
>Yamada: I'm happy to hear you say that. I'm definitely in the "I want the two of them to remain married for life" camp myself.

kai-you.net/article/52799

I think the autists who keep saying that Nozomi let Mizore go should stop being autists.

>Yamada: I'm happy to hear you say that. I'm definitely in the "I want the two of them to remain married for life" camp myself. But when I was reading the original I thought that it was unfortunate that I had to deal with the relationship between the two. I thought it was my responsibility as a director to not twist what it's described in the novel with my own interpretation.

That sounds like she would have liked for them to stay together but that's not what the novel was leading to.

Yep

Kyoani and Takeda have joined together for queerbaiting at its finest. A risky thing to do for a "small" studio with a well-known name.

What goes around, comes around.

here
mharayaruo.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-321.html

If Yamada really adapted the novel accurately, then it's more likely that they are going to stay together.

and here

>kyoani
>not butchering the source material

Attached: 1498700758570.png (927x843, 715K)

Come on, Yamada said that she didn't butcher it.

Do you fail at reading comprehension or is my translation that is to blame?
In any case, what she was saying is that they're not gonna stay together. She would have like them to, but that's not what the novel was leading to and she had to stay true to the novel. The Liz movie is about them deciding to part ways.

Yamada is a lying hag.

more of the pamphlet please

I can read nip and it's just your interpretation.
I've read that interview ages ago. There's nothing about separations.

You could sump what she says as "I'd like them to stay together but I can't twist the story with my personal feelings." That's not an interpretation and it's pretty clear what she means.

She said exactly what she said. Your interpretations are merely your interpretations.

Whatever, user. If you're happy with your delusions, be my guest.

I'm not the one who's making up things.

If that helps you sleep at night.

What helps me sleep at night is the actual ending of the movie. It didn't look like a separation at all. Quite the opposite, in fact.

Attached: kumicool.png (639x624, 499K)

That some delusion, but keep it up.

What was the last scene of the movie? What was it trying to convey?

That just because they part ways it doesn't mean they're feelings aren't real. Just like how Liz lets the blue bird out of love and the blue bird leaves out of love too. They part ways, but they love each other.

I have no idea what you're talking about and how exactly it answers the questions.
Maybe you should watch the movie first.

>I have no idea what you're talking about
Then watch the movie.

Sure, but only after you answer the questions.

Now kiss

Attached: 1547167892021.gif (300x225, 499K)

I did. It's not my fault you're too retard to understand the answer.

But why? What the fuck?

This is a Euphonium thread, no gays allowed.

I cant believe Kumiko is abusing her power as president and molesting cute girls. That turbo dyke.

I hope Kyoani decides to give it a third season
Yamaha bux be willing

Literally nothing gay about kissing your friends, I liplock with my gym buddies all the time.

You didn't but it's okay, relax. I'm satisfied with what I saw.

And I'm satisfied that you're satisfied with your delusions. Moving on.

I just read some spoilers and all this Kanade drama in the movie sounds totally retarded. It's on the level of Nozomi/Mizore tv show drama. That sucks.

For queerbaiting. They desperately need to keep everyone, so the stupid reason why Kumiko breaks up with Shuuichi was to keep the yuri fanbase (that they created) when they released Liz and Bluebird. In the novel it was more confusing of how the thing was going to play out, but kyoani has made it clear now but following what the novel did at the time. They have taken turns to queerbaiting.

The truth is that if you watch the series again, nothing makes sense at this point.

I hope no. Enough of this shit. I really hope this series dies soon. No good message can come out of this development that they are doing.

They could have not covered the boring useless ‘romance’ and spent more time on important stuff in the movie.

>my waifu Kumiko loves another man now!
Grow up dude.

Seething /u/rchin.

You've gotta admit their "relationship" is fucking insipid. It has almost as much bite as a chihuahua. There's no tension whatsoever, specially compared to that scene between Kimiko and Reina in the first season. Mind you, that scene wasn't supposed to be that way. Yamada over-exaggerated it. Still, it ended up setting the bare too high. Now a relationship with Shuichi feels as exciting as going to the dentist in comparison.

Does Reina FINALLY get the screentime she deserves?

Attached: annoyed chino.jpg (720x720, 96K)

In this movie? No, she barely appears.

Okay, lets discuss Reina. From latest novel spoiler, she's the drum major. Holy shit honestly I can't imagine third year Reina. Just how much she's GROWING in two years, look at first year Reina, imagine that body becoming more perfect.

>she's the drum major
Huh, how did that work? Did they become a marching band?

she is pissing off ppl for being a dick though

Reina is no longer a main character. Eupho is basically about Kumiko + new character of the novel.

Too bad the more perfect she gets, the less likely she's gonna get Taki, since his wife was super plain and that's probably his type.

They just adapting Takeda's vision

>Takeda: (laughs) In almost every work, not just novels, there’s so many that put romance above fellowship, aren’t there? I wasn’t satisfied with that, so I wrote this work thinking of making fellowship above romance. It’s just as Yamada-san says, Reina is a bit sensual from Kumiko’s point of view. It’s something characteristic that a girl would sense and describe. If a man were writing it, wouldn’t it be more like a lusty wolf coming out? (laughs)

Takeda's vision is in the novel, which doesn't play out quite like that.
It's cute that she's trying to back Yamada up, but it's just lipservice.

from what I get, it's still the first part of third year kumiko, so probably around sunfes.

Gonna marry buchou

Attached: __ogasawara_haruka_hibike_euphonium_drawn_by_ikeda_shouko__2f277e28365d1dbe94a98389c2b7d106.png (1642x2208, 3.29M)

Enough with the movies Kyoanus. I need another season.

Attached: D4jtjKkUwAAm3nn.jpg (1385x1000, 255K)

Attached: D4jtjmSUEAAf8ne.jpg (1000x667, 73K)

Why she's so perfect frens

Attached: D4jtgv4UEAAcHMK.jpg (1998x1080, 175K)

no she gives it back

forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=6339566&postcount=265

Comprehensive spoilers

Now for the long wait for the BD.

Attached: 1551900372855.png (1920x1882, 2.5M)

Reina literally stops being a character after the first novel, shes hardly even a character in the second season of the anime

they do marching competitions like SunFest and some other ones. Asuka was the drum major for the band in the anime

Year 3 better be a series. Why did they make Year 2 a movie?

So much stupid drama.

High school drama is always retarded.

I mean it sounds more retarded than usual, like the first half of the second season. That was pretty fucking stupid and Kanade's dilemma sounds equally stupid and boring.

oh, the ring, so she's living together with Asuka

I fucking hate when studios announce a movie, it's so unfair ;_;

The writing was always the weaker part of Hibike, mainly because things only happen or get done when some character(s) eavesdrop on some conversation(s).
It's like the scriptwriter doesn't know what the fuck do to.

>tfw all the novels but no time to read them
the Rikka novels are legit better than the main series but I'm excited to see Kumiko as president

Attached: hibike euphonium.jpg (2560x1440, 1.53M)

Why is Asuka a prophet?

Attached: ruby-and-platinum-kawashima.jpg (848x480, 91K)

Kanade's issue is basically Kumiko's issue in the first season, but Kanade is way more passive aggressive than Kumiko is.

The fucking VEGfags triggered a mod and he deleted every kyoani and VEG thread on the catalog and so I will now hide here.

Please be gentle with me.

Attached: 1495861997817.png (219x322, 115K)

>best girl gets no scenes.
>only literally whos that no one cares about like Mizore get screentime
just kill me now for god's sake

The fuck are you on about, Mizore didn't even have any lines.

Even though Kumiko's personal hangups is supposed to be the main thing in the first season, what makes it good is her dynamic with Reina.

Not our fault kyoani put a side character like Reina in a pedestal.

If you see the pattern:
1st novel: Kumiko helping 1st year student
2nd novel: Kumiko helps 2nd year students
3rd novel: Kumiko helps 3rd year students

I was referring to the first movie. Haven't even watched this new one. but with the lack of Reina, I really don't even feel like seeing it at all. Even Askua left so what even is the fucking point?

user said literal whos like Mizore, not Mizore herself, retard.

Kumiko, the one the novels are about

Liz was focused on Nozomi and Mizore's story, so I don't get your point. Reina has the entire first season and part of the second dedicated to her.

>Asuka Haruka Kaori Yuuko Natsuki the faggots and Knuckles the hedgehog are gone
why would anyone wattch S3?

Attached: 1499131475602.png (1016x1080, 960K)

To see how Kumiko and Shoe's exciting romance develop.

Don't worry this movie is the final iteration of the Hibike series.

I came here for the seething yuri fags

for her, eupho player, 3rd year transfer student from Seira Girl's High School A team. She plays a silver eupho that the model is same as the one Asuka used. She plays better than Kumiko and Kanade. She is humble, kind, caring, polite, honest, good at sewing, and she has big boobs.

forgot the pic...

Attached: 9a5823e8gy1g21fxz1r0oj20fw0ghq44.jpg (572x593, 57K)

So, a Mary Sue?

A what's her drama? I bet it's something retarded just like Kanade's.

no, storm center, because her idea about the club and audition is completely opposite to what it is now.

Yeah she doesn't give a fuck about winning gold or making to the team despite being a good player. She just wants to make friends with people (espiecially Kumiko).

>espiecially Kumiko
Any reason for that other than Kumiko being the main character?

Oh no, it's retarded.

Attached: 1514308715392.png (500x358, 220K)

So her drama is retarded after all.

but she is practicing the solo part...

No.

sounds like a chad

yeah I know she is now. So next book would be full of Kaori/Reina drama in which Kumiko would be Kaori and Kanade would be Yuuko

I mean, look at her.

Attached: kumiko content.jpg (777x720, 87K)

expecting teenage girl being not retarded, they don't get better when they grown up

history repeats itself, isn't it

the book that coming this june is the last volume right?

Women being retarded doesn't excuse this shit writing.

Hopefully.

write a letter of protest to Takeda

Asuka's drama wasn't that retarded. In mean, without a father and living with a pretty intolerant mother and all, it makes for an interesting story. Kanade's shit is inconsequential and boring in comparison. Same for this bitch Besides, there's something to be said about execution. Kumiko's drama in the first season worked because there was Reina as a foil. Without it, it would have been annoying shit. That's a problem with the later volumes. All these new characters only have Kumiko to play off against, and she doesn't have the intensity to work properly as a foil.

>Women being retarded doesn't excuse this shit writing.
Do you forgot that the author is woman?

>Women being retarded
Exactly

Novel spoilers? Does Pres Kumi and VP shu argue a lot? I miss the S1 interactions.

>Just like the novel, Kumiko and Shuuichi broke up in the end

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: purest.jpg (839x960, 134K)

this so much ;_; fuck them

>explicit heterosexual relationship
>yurifags still keep using their goggles and other delusions to try to see some kind of yuri in this
Explain your obsession with your ships, please, first you know they won't ever be canon, and I'm not talking about ships involving Kumiko but things like They're not even gay.

>they won't ever be canon
>Liz to Aoi
>They're not even gay.
COPE

/u/ BTFO

Attached: 1458524669729.jpg (414x419, 34K)

6 months until BD?

Best girl

Probably get it same time as liz - December

I'LL SHOW YOU WHO'S THE BOSS OF THIS CLUB!

So she transfer in 3rd grade just for Kumiko bowl, no dark past drama?

fucking kill me

As far as now no. She relocated a lot because of her parent's work

is the new busty girl gay?

Everyone is gay over kumiko

I'm so confused on why Yurifags ship Reina with Kumiko. Reina is into a DUDE and is stated so in the series. I understand any Kumiko X whoever but this one.

Because they had such a charged scene in the first season it's hard to get over it.

Really? You have two characters whose entire character arcs revolve around deeply intimate moments they share. Moments that both in the anime and the books are described with meticulous romantic details.
Reina has been obsessed with Taki since she was a toddler but doesn't show any interest in men beyond that. Kumiko spends all her time staring at/describing how beautiful girls are. You won't be finding Kumiko staggered by how the stars are dancing in Shoe's eyes or how beautiful the moonlight on his pale skin is.
For God's sake they end every episode of the first season with them displaying their status as soulmates.

Attached: 1530094659090.png (1122x900, 1.29M)

So it's kyoani yuri-baiting really hard? What do you think of the movie spoilers?

It's not KyoAni baiting. Those scenes are all just as romantic or even more romantic in the novels. If the author is trying to write a good straight romance she might be kinda gay herself. It's very common for authors to struggle writing a realistic attraction that they can't identify with. How do you write about a girl head over heels with a handsome dude if you don't know what that's like?
Movie spoilers are just more of the same. You have this bland wet sock childhood friend romance going on in the background while Kumiko continues to share these deeply intimate moments with Reina.

Attached: 1539203523777.jpg (1280x1280, 178K)

There are some hints though. Remember Kumiko dodged Shuichi in S2.

So a gay author is trying to write a het romance. But due to the author's gay tendencies, they can't help but make two friends seem gay?

Only because she knows he's into her.

As I posted in the spoiler, in the new movie the scene at the 展望台 is an interaction between friends. Really good friends, but it's not like in the anime where you could see yuri undertones.

Reina know Kumiko has Shuuichi (at that point) and Kumiko knows Reina wants Taki.

Even Kanade can be seen as more into Kumiko than Reina in this movie. Well, only at the beginning, until it's shown it was just Kanade being manipulative.

I dont find Kanade very likeable

That's the point? She's a smug lil devil

I'd have prefered if she just wanted to cause shit. Instead she's a nice girl with an understandable reasoning for her actions.

>It's not KyoAni baiting. Those scenes are all just as romantic or even more romantic in the novels.
It would help to read the novels sometime before making claims like that, bro.

Because KyoAni cut, added and emphasized things to make the Kumiko and Reina seem much gayer in the anime. Hell, the majority of episode 11 (you know, the one where the two of them held each others' faces 3 inches apart?) doesn't even exist in the novels. Among a plethora of other things.

Attached: 1328478984226.png (269x254, 85K)

If that's the case then who made up the bullshit that KyoAni did their own thing and decided to skip Shuuichi confessing to Kumiko in S2? I was under the impression that they deviated from the source material.

Why don't you read the books yourself? Book Kumiko is intently focused on Reina's looks in all the scenes they share. In fact, the scene where Reina runs away angry after Yuuko accuses Taki of favouritism is way toned down in the anime. You are utterly retarded if you think this is all a KyoAni invention.

>quoting that one scene that's been translated for years
Yeah, I can tell you've never read the novels.

Listen, I'm not arguing that the novels didn't have some homoerotic scenes at all, or that the author doesn't potentially have some underlying gay tendencies herself. The scene you mentioned and volume 2 exists, after all. I'm /telling/ you that the anime made what was a mildly yuri story into what was essentially a full blown yuri story. Up until the second novel, that is. Where things went back to kinda being 1:1, if not even worse since the anime rushed through it so much.

Sorry for outing you.

Not the same user but the scene in the novel had romantic undertones.
>how beautiful the moonlight on his pale skin is
This description was when Kumiko arrives at daikichi and sees Reina.
Kumiko licks with her tongue the candy while stare Reina.
Kumiko having possessive thoughts about Reina, Reina.
Reina touching Kumiko's hair and dedicating her solo because she knows that she has become jealous.
this is the summary more or less of the small bits of the scene with romantic overtones.

And the sweet melody touched Kumiko in the depths of her heart.

That's why I say they take turns for queerbaiting.

The kiss scene is not because Kumiko was too embarrassed that she rejects it but because she gets upset over the conversation they were having before.

That's why you can see that if Kyoani has played the scenes in this way, it is because they already know what direction the final will take. But it does not take away all the queerbait that they have been doing from the beginning and then taking turns. It must be like the biggest queerbait in the history of anime.
Not that they do not usually do it because they have already demonstrated what they did with the Free S3.

Is Kumiko`s shirt, dare i say, VEG reference?

Attached: 1555643693047.jpg (1280x1825, 422K)

especially considering Violet wears green skirt before gets her uniform

Attached: 1516289971025.png (438x635, 283K)

true best girl

I don't know why you fight if you're both right. The queerbait is in both parts. Kyoani did their yuri story at the beginning and then Takeda continued from here and now Kyoani is emphasizing the relationship with Shuuichi that they had been hiding but in the novel they are now separated and so ...

Takeda could have continued with her erotic description without having made it romantic but decided to take the yuri route that Kyoani had facilitated. Because let's see ... the amusement park deeto from the last short stories of the novel 5... romantic and gay as fuck.

>dud gold
I never really understood how this works.
So you get the best prize, but you still aren't good enough for the finals?

It's gold but not enough for the finals.

Why bother giving such a prize at all?
Why not give those who aren't not good enough just silver?

It's actually just silver.
Then, silver is actually bronze, and bronze is "thank you for showing up".

>It's pretty clear Reina supports Shuuichi x Kumiko.
This is Amanchu all over again.

Attached: 1553317172981.png (452x483, 308K)

It's simple, gold just means you are good. silver means you are ok, bronze means thank you for participating. In the nationals you have 30 schools competing for 7-9 gold prizes

Attached: Snap16.jpg (1007x880, 884K)

>12年ぶり9回目
>gets silver
Fucking Cinderella story.

Attached: 1532969580826.png (502x502, 141K)

千葉県立幕張総合高等学校

Attached: Snap26.jpg (1025x876, 827K)

OH SHI

Attached: 1204102385881.jpg (117x126, 3K)

Worst, because when Reina want she cucks him.

活水中学校・活水高等学校
pretty much Kitauji, was a shit club, never won any regional competition, got a sensei from Seika Girls High School, that year they kicked the Seika out of top 3, went to national, got bronze.

Attached: Snap19.jpg (999x881, 868K)

I think in the novel’s context Kwasui is more like Ryusei

Hmm no thats not the watamote school lol

>breaking up
Into the thrash it go, won't even bother watching this shit, get broke kyoanus.

How do you spoil a music anime

Our boy Shuuichi being dumped by her? Kumiko deserve truck-kun.

Please go wage your weird crusade somewhere else.