Is this the greatest manga ever created?

Greatest side characters/crew members compared to other shounens.

Great worldbuilding.

Great art.

Good foreshadowing.

Few plotholes.

How can anyone compete?

Attached: One_Piece_-_Logo_-_Decal_1024x1024.jpg (1024x374, 68K)

/thread

Attached: HxHKingIdeal.jpg (3820x2152, 1.33M)

>Greatest side characters/crew members compared to other shounens.
No, the series recycles the same few archetypes for nearly every character. The annoying repetitive joke character, boringly stoic badass, mopey girl who freaks out at her weird surroundings and complete asshole villain were each done several dozen times. The large cast just makes an illusion of variety when there's actually not much.

>Great worldbuilding.
I have to hand it to One Piece, this is a strength of it.

>Great art.
Have you seen half of the characters, they're painful to look at. No, intentionally making them looks bizarre to the point of deformity isn't an excuse. It still hurts the experience.

>Good foreshadowing.
Detective Conan is better.

>Few plotholes.
Not too much I agree but I can already count a fair number of them just from the first few arcs. Inconsistencies in how certain abilities work and the the log pose/traveling the seas issue(if marines are able to travel everywhere so easily, why don't other pirates steal their method to easily reach Raftel?).

There are still more issues with OP such as taking too long to set up the plot to get to the good parts and how it ruins drama with out of place humor sometimes. But you get the idea, the series certainly has many problems and there are much better manga out there.

>Literal faggots
Jesus can you cunts not take your enjoyment of a series to the nth degree, just fucking like something, stop trying to act like its the best or the deepest or the groundbreaking because its a bit older then another series, they use just as many tropes and clichés as the rest of them, they didn't invent the genre and they weren't groundbreaking stop acting like literal children or kill yourselves.

>Great art.
KEK

Mostly wrong, but you can try reading it for next time.

>You're wrong! I don't have to explain anything! You're just wrong!!!!1

love one piece
love hunter x hunter
hate boku no hero
hate naruto
hate fairy tail
simple as

Based

Attached: 1553456534269.jpg (1116x795, 314K)

Yes, and?

Best.
Love the art and creativity that go into the story.
Love the diversity of the world and cast.

Attached: 0821-005.jpg (1980x1440, 2.2M)

Nah. It’s shit.

Urgh, that disgusting Luffy transformation. How can you stand reading something like that?

what's the matter, too much soul?

Attached: puffing tom.png (2130x1600, 3.1M)

>One sameface and one body type = soul

Attached: 1540162501197.png (1372x1264, 721K)

you type like a faggot

No, too much deformity.

now show the post ts art, the art standard the series has gone by for years instead of something that is now irrelevant

Pleb filter is working
Based.

You don't have to really like every single form to like the manga. If you appreciate other aspects then you won't really mind it. That said I like the form

Attached: 0829-001.jpg (977x1400, 448K)

I bet you would prefer they looked like generic VN characters straight out sword art online or something right

art is subjective anyways. OP is definitely highly stylized so it makes sense there's people that wouldn't like it.

>Detective Conan is better
Haven't read it so I can't say.

>Traveling/Marines
Only the Marines and Kaidou have access to kairouseki products/tools; this isn't a difficult thing to believe as Kairoseki has been stated to be comparable to diamond in hardness and so manufacturing it into specific shapes is a bitch and a half.

Pirates could technically steal marine warships (it's not like all Marine ships are coated in it) but fodder pirates could never take a warship as they've only been seen commandeered by nothing less than a Vice Admiral. Yonkou have no fucking interest outside the NW and if he did he has enough strength to not give a fuck about Sea Kings anyways.

>too long
you just praised Conan

>out of place humor
going to need some examples there bruh

>you get the idea
I get that you have no reading comprehension

I put Yonkou instead of Kaidou there but it applies to other Yonkou anyways.

I would like more coming of age moments in general

Attached: 02_03.jpg (1798x1300, 1.29M)

What are the names for the one with the flowers and the two people face to face?

I stopped reading when they started running away from Hawkins. I realized I wasn't reading anything interesting.

This guy gets it.

Houseki no Kuni and Aku no Hana. Both also have great anime adaptations.

Attached: Chads of Jump.jpg (800x607, 35K)

go reread bleach faggot

I read up to the end of the war arc

was utter crap, didn't enjoy any of it really.

>great art

Attached: one piece.png (604x584, 18K)

>wan piss
>soft seinen

lmao what it's literally a series for 9-10 year olds. It's the most childish and immature series out there.

art looks like dogshit

>art is subjective anyways
>this is subjectively not fucking disgusting
>I bet you would prefer they looked like generic VN characters straight out sword art online or something right
Because apparently a deformed cast and an idealized cute one are the only two options with nothing in between. Without going for generic cuteness, it's still really easy to do much better than pic related.

Attached: bonclaay.jpg (748x1069, 171K)

luffy and katakuri can both stretch their penises and anuses, they are perfect for eachother
no one else can stretch their penises or anuses

and whats the problem with bleach? faggot

Imagine having to mix both males and females to have more variety than Oda.

i dont like it

it’s massive cringe. oda is a hack who uses comedy to deflect from his inability to write anything meaningful or important. 900 chapters and this shit is still fucking going on, when will
japs wake up to this bullshit.

That character's design does a perfect job of summarizing him.

>/threading your own post
embarassing

Attached: 42240804-C25C-4A07-86D6-06F45A24277C.jpg (250x229, 9K)

Naruto

>while Odas' has many samefaces, some of them are really iconic and can easily be distinguished
>meanwhile Togashit's faces are indeed different to each other, but all of his characters are forgettable as fuck except the main characters and the spiders